NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:25 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Random Vote: Yggdrasil
... Haven't played a game with you for a LONG time. :)
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:50 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I thought it looked pretty obvious considering that it states that Fuldu was stabbed, and in almost every mafia game I've played where there'd be a stabbing it most likely was done by a sk or vig. So I don't think that bk would need to be the sk in order to figure that one out.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:50 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

It has nothing to do with imagination, it has to do with day 1 assumption. Wouldn't you look dandy if it shows up tomorrow with two kills, a shooting and and a stabbing? Or in fact that a sk is lynched today. All I was saying is why BK most likely assumed the killing to be done by the sk. Pretty much putting words into his mouth, but that most likely would have been his answer. I'm not saying as to who I think it is, all I can deal with now are the facts that I have, and honestly the stabbing thingy is the last thing I'm trying to concentrate on right now.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:16 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Dur? ...

So wait, my bandwagon details of what exactly? The fact that I spoke out in someone's defense. Is that such a crime really? From what I can see, besides a bunch of wagon hoppers, is that the only reason why I am being voted for is because I was thought to be too vocal on the possible sk kill ... right?

Anyways, I'm one away from a lynch, and I don't feel like claiming over this petty day 1 crap, but if for some reason you all truly feel that you must lynch me now, let me know definately and then I will claim, but please don't kill me just because of some outburst of opinion.

Fos: Dodgy
... Shame on you! They just mentioned how I was one away from a lynch, so then Locus unvotes me, and you put me right back into the hot seat after already unvoting me earlier saying that I don't seem suspicious. Huh?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:32 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright you want a claim, here it is ...

I am a coward ... Each night I can choose to hide behind someone at night in order to protect myself from being killed, but if the person that I hide behind is targetted by the mafia then I too will be killed.

I've used this role before in one of my own games, and it is sort of an out there role, but something fun to add to a game.

Lynch me if you don't believe me, but I obviously can't prove my innocence from this game unless I get killed.

If you're wondering I hid behind Corsato last night seeing as how he is the most experienced player here, so I didn't think that he would be targetted.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:53 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I was told that I really don't live in any district seeing as how I am always looking for someplace to hide, but on nights that I choose not to hide I go to the harbor district and relax by the water.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:04 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Shelper, I of all people am not good at fake role-claiming, just read Paced Mafia ... The only reason that I stated that I've used the role myself is because it is was just funny to me to receive that role when I myself have just used it in a game. Do you really think that I would make this a point otherwise?

Also, for Massive I don't live in the Harbor district, and in fact I didn't even know that that was one, I only go to the Harbor when I decide to hide from anyone. Like I'm thinking that I just go to the harbor to like relax and such, didn't know that it was really a district of sorts, just a location in the game if that makes any sense.

From what I can tell from my role pm, it's not like I have a house there or nothing.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:26 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

You would ...
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:27 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Nanook wrote:I am a coward ... Each night I can choose to hide behind someone at night in order to protect myself from being killed, but if the person that I hide behind is targetted by the mafia then I too will be killed.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:26 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Leonidas wrote:My problem: you hid with Corsato last night, and yet you defended another player earlier today.
And my problem is that you guys keep repeating that I was defending BK ... Ok sure I was, but I was more focused on defending the fact that he beleived that the stabbing was done by an sk. I'm sorry, but I don't think that that deserves a vote, and the way Massive pressed him about it made me think Massive was scum and bk was town. So of course I am going to try and protect someone that I think is innocent. That is the point of the game right, for the your side to win, and if that means that I have got to try and help someone that I think is town then so be it.

Another thing too, I have 4 votes on me, and honestly I don't even know why I claimed. I never really went back to see who was voting me, but come to find out currently 2 people on my wagon didn't even state any reason as to why they voted me.

FD used his usual shameless bandwagon technique, and IS just wants everybody to be lynched. Massive and Leonidas are the only current ones on the wagon that actually have reasoning for their votes.

I don't know what more I could tell you guys that is going to make you believe me. I'm sorry if the harbor is the district that I suggested as being where I go when I'm not hiding, but that is the truth. Not only that, but I didn't even know that a district had been mentioned until after that accusal.

Leonidas, just because I hid behind Corsato last night doesn't mean that I think that he is town, and in fact I don't even know if he's posted yet. I only hid behind him cause I figured that he would get protection.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:04 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Are we really all that sure that everyone lives in a district? By some of the locations named, people are listling sites that they live by ex. Train station, University, and the Harbor. Do you all think that these are the three districts, cause honestly I don't live in a district and by the sounds of neither does some others.

Although obviously these locations could be in a certain district which I have no idea about, but just a thought.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:14 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote: Yggdrasil
... I really didn't feel it necessary to vote you so early, but I do think that I fos'd you and if not, then that is what should've happened.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:02 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Thanks for giving me a chance to retaliate ...

If you read the VLA thread you would've noticed that I was gone.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:12 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

... And with that, Jaguar is lynched.

Kerplunk didn't send me the setup, or any gruesome details, so I guess you guys will just have to wait until he gets back for an answer to Jaguar's true Identity.

Obviously, no deadline to be set, since Kerplunk is gone, but I'd bet he'd be mighty happy if you guys could get all your choices in before he returns. It'll make for a quicker night as well. Send everything to him.

Cheers!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”