Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:27 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Hey everyone, I'm new to forum mafia but I've played on epicmafia and in person before. I'm super excited to play with y'all!

VOTE: VOTE: Cook
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Hi, sorry, I've been reading and meaning to post but the pace of posts was a lot higher than expected. As for my vote on Cook, I just did it because I know a cook in real life and I don't like them. That was literally it.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 164, Ausuka wrote:
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I think early wagons are fine, I think e-2 is really not that big of a deal, and I don't think the wagon is 'rushed' - I like the Cook vote
Genuine question, are we all interacting just to have a corpus of information for later days or is there just disagreement from an optimal play perspective on whether an early bandwagon is good or not. It looks to me like Cook was never in any real danger of getting enough votes to be killed and we should all move on.

VOTE: UNVOTE: Cook
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 205, Invisibility wrote: btw Katy can you get an avatar? It's easier to remember who made what post for me if you have one lol
This is great advice by the way. I've been trying to remember usernames but avatars is so much better.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 220, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 202, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I think early wagons are fine, I think e-2 is really not that big of a deal, and I don't think the wagon is 'rushed' - I like the Cook vote
Genuine question, are we all interacting just to have a corpus of information for later days or is there just disagreement from an optimal play perspective on whether an early bandwagon is good or not. It looks to me like Cook was never in any real danger of getting enough votes to be killed and we should all move on.

hi, welcome! you don't need to type VOTE and UNVOTE, you can just use the tags, there's one for [ unvote ]

what do you mean by "we should all move on"?
At the time, I basically was trying to say that I didn't think the conversations around the bandwagon votes were that constructive. I've been readingthe older posts some more and I basically realize now the "point" which is that reactions and reasoning and reactions to reactions are the only concrete thing we have to go off of at this point in the game which is why the conversation isn't dying.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:31 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I intend to formulate some reads of my own and vote by end of day
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:05 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 221, Black wrote:
In post 202, KatyKimFanClub wrote:

It's good to talk. And yeah it seems like HPE doesn't think a bandwagon is very good. What do you think about that?
In post 270, Black wrote:
In post 269, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I intend to formulate some reads of my own and vote by end of day
Do you have anything to say to ?
To me, it just seems like HPE and others (mostly Black?) disagreed about whether the bandwagon was inherently good or not. Personally, I thought it was fine. If I were someone who wasn't voting yet and I saw that Cook was 5/7 I wouldn't have voted for her and I don't think anyone else would have.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Going to go in the order of notes I wrote when rereading (chronological mostly?).
Forewarning: My comprehension really tanked around posts 275 to 300 and I swear I've reread a lot of those reply chains a few times and I don't really "get" them. I also found myself disagreeing with a lot of the heuristics people are using to determine if someone is more likely town or scum than not, but I think that's just something to talk about.

In , Cook talks about the interactions between Italiano and iamveryhappy on Page 2 and mentioned that they seemed genuine? Personally I'm struggling to see the organic nature of the interaction but maybe it's nothing because iamveryhappy reads similarly throughout the entire day so far.

Actually, I think iamveryhappy is my first
scumread
, because they have seemed rather disingenuous at points during the day. The main post I don't like is because I cannot really bring myself to believe that they are actually mad at Invisibility? In addition to that, I don't really think Italiano AND Invisibility would be really engage in this argument if they were both scum, and I feel as though the tone of and is trying to make the entire thing more combative than it really should be. When I read these interactions in context with the earlier posts between Italiano and iamveryhappy and then later posts from iamveryhappy which are just totally off topic, it just seems inconsistent.

Another place I found myself disagreeing with someone a lot was HPE during the whole Cook bandwagon saga. However, I think HPE is
town
because I understood where it was coming from with being upset about the votes, and I found myself agreeing with Black's analysis in about the whole thing. My verdict for HPE is just town that happens to be a little bit more upset about the Cook bandwagon than me because of different understandings of how to play?

I don't really have an opinion on Cook, but .2 is my favorite post so far. (I saw some people share their least favorite posts and so I wanted to shout out this one). I might just like it because it resonates with me personally?

More general observations / requests:
0) Is there an easier way to browse/keep track of things? I am floundering.
1) Does anyone have any questions for me?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

VOTE: iamveryhappy
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:06 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 365, ItalianoVD wrote: Invis is my mason buddy. Stop playing Invis.
Is this a real claim? Why would you even claim?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:29 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 401, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 386, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 365, ItalianoVD wrote: Invis is my mason buddy. Stop playing Invis.
Is this a real claim? Why would you even claim?
No, not a real claim. :D
I figured, but it was just a really confusing thing to do. I am gaining confidence that iamveryhappy is scum though. Their unwillingness to really interact with anyone except for Italiano is just bothering me.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:34 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Going to continue talking about iamveryhappy and also give my takes on the recent Italiano votes because I see a distinct trend.

Earlier in my previous post () I talked about how iamveryhappy came across as disingenuous and opportunistic mainly because they treated similar situations differently depending on who was involved. For example, they were pretty off topic at times but also got really mad over the entire chocolate bar thing. In fact, I'm pretty sure iamveryhappy only thinks Italiano is scum because he interacted with Invisibility? It all just seems like nonsense to me.

I really, really, am confident that iamveryhappy is scum and I'm kind of disappointed no one is really agreeing with me here.

I noticed that Cook used to be voting for HPE and now is voting for Italiano. Could someone help me find where her opinion of HPE changed?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:36 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 533, Black wrote: I'm feeling a little disconnected with the game and I think it has to do with it starting while I wasn't around to give my full focus

I think I want to randomly ISO a few people today to see if I get anything out of it

Taking requests on who I should ISO...
I think you should read the Italiano / Invisibility / iamveryhappy interactions.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:57 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 538, fireisredsir wrote: on iamveryhappy, i don't really think "seems like nonsense" is something that ive found success with as a metric for finding scum

i think i do struggle to read people who don't make sense to me tbh. if i can't follow their thought process then i don't really know how to tell if they're making it up or not
It's not really that it seemed like nonsense, sorry that was poor wording on my part. I just mean that it seems internally inconsistent, which could be deliberate on his part but definitely seems scummy to me.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:42 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 547, Invisibility wrote: has Happy really been that wacky and nonsensical? Yeah, candybargate was weird, but I haven't gotten the impression that he's been like, zany and wacky.
In post 541, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I just mean that it seems internally inconsistent, which could be deliberate on his part but definitely seems scummy to me.
could you elaborate on what you mean by "internally inconsistent"?
Sure. What I mean is like how he got mad at Italiano for a "look at me I'm town post" then runs around saying things like how he is confirmed town (conoftown?). I think there was another instance I was thinking of when I wrote the post but I'm not at home right now and I can't remember it anymore.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:44 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I wonder how much of my scumreading iamveryhappy is just me getting pissed off at the random posts.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:01 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 655, Ausuka wrote: I totally retract the townread on hu tao btw

Rn the players I'm comfortable saying I townread are {asri tenoka, HPE, iamveryhappy, invisibility}

I want to townread t3 but it might be just 'he sides with my positions on day 1' so i'm waiting to see more from him

Italiano and SS are on the more towny side of neutral

fire and hu tao I am like ~watching~

KKFC and black fall into :igmeou: range

and cook is the most scummy i think
Is this just because I'm not posting a lot?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:06 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 709, Ausuka wrote: btw black why do you townread KKFC
KKFC or Katy are both fine!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:19 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 793, iamveryhappy wrote: kek
there's always the other 11 players to engage with
but someone read my iso, do a iso dive on it
kkfc I reccomend you do one
I feel like I've already done this, but I will again tonight.

Wrt comments as to why you think I'm scum for not pushing on you after your response, that never happened. You responded in with six reasons of which three were utter bullshit. I didn't even know how to respond to that at the time
and
I'm still voting for you.

As to your scumteam of Italiano, invisibility, and me from , I mean really? I'm pretty new to forum mafia but like you've basically just chosen the three people who have interacted most negatively with you so far this game. You are either crazy or scum. Why would I defend Italiano if you already think it's him and invisibility? Like that makes no sense.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:47 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 868, Ausuka wrote: I'm not like going to locktown cook or black but I think i have good reasons to look elsewhere for the time being

I think KKFC coming back and like only really talking about happy again kinda solidifed my take on him, as I said I feel like it reminds me of my scum play when I was a newer player and I think the laser focus on happy is intentional at this point. I don't have a big massive case here, but I feel like he is pretty likely to be red anyway

Pedit: the link works for me
To be honest, I am trying my best to read a lot of the other threads but they're really hard to parse and come to conclusions on.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:55 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 872, Asri Teroka wrote: VOTE: ItalianoVD
What made you vote him over Cook or iamveryhappy?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:56 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:58 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 883, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 882, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
El Nino Effect
Can you elaborate a little so I can understand your reasoning?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:04 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 868, Ausuka wrote: I'm not like going to locktown cook or black but I think i have good reasons to look elsewhere for the time being

I think KKFC coming back and like only really talking about happy again kinda solidifed my take on him, as I said I feel like it reminds me of my scum play when I was a newer player and I think the laser focus on happy is intentional at this point. I don't have a big massive case here, but I feel like he is pretty likely to be red anyway

Pedit: the link works for me
In post 889, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 885, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 883, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 882, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
El Nino Effect
Can you elaborate a little so I can understand your reasoning?
El Niño (/ɛl ˈniːnjoʊ/ el NEEN-yoh, Spanish: [el ˈniɲo]; lit. 'The Boy') is the warm phase of the El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) and is associated with a band of warm ocean water that develops in the central and east-central equatorial Pacific (approximately between the International Date Line and 120°W), including the area off the Pacific coast of South America.
Quotations put together for comedic value.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:16 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Making a document to organize my thoughts more after dinner. Will provide input on what I think is going on later tonight.

I will just say now though, this shit is crazy and I feel like Charlie from IASIP when he's in the mailroom.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:06 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I fell asleep while writing it, sorry. It'll probably be done in an hour-ish?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I fell asleep last night.

Ok, so I decided to iso Black since I thought I would gain a lot from their interactions w/ Ausuka and Asri? It doesn't seem like I really have any support wrt iamveryhappy so I don't think there's a point reading again. I also chose Black because they're one of the few players that had an opinion of me this game and I just wanted to see if I could find enough context behind it.

: RVS
: I find myself nodding at a lot of these comments. I wonder if they could be interpreted as Black buddying (am I even using this word right?) HPE since it starts with reasons for suspicion and ends with a slight townread.
So this is where Black townreads Ausuka and the table is set for trouble to begin. I don't think it's unreasonable for Black to townread here, but I've talked previously about how disagreeing doesn't necessary mean opposing teams and so I don't know if agreeing makes someone automatically towny. I will say that Black said she agreed with Ausuka's thought process which I think is very town of Black.
Here Black responds to Asri doubting her read on Ausuka.
I think I missed this post when it was originally made. I really love this post because Black is really aware of the change from Asri's perspective and is confused by it. I personally wouldn't have brought it up as town and it's at this point in my reading that I know that Black is a really good player who from my perspective is leaning town.
This post in addition to 495 I interpret as town leaning because at the time there was no significant reason for Black to change their view of Ausuka. It could be I'm missing something because of how I'm only reading Black's posts. I think it's Black's genuine attempts to create a clear picture of what's going on.
So I asked for Black to read Italiano and Black returns with a scumread. It's interesting because basically right after this there's a lot of heat on Black and right before it there's a third vote on Cook? I don't think it's a distraction post or anything though because there were other spots in the game (like when Cook had 5 votes or something) where Black could have made any sort of move. In fact, they were very supportive of the wagon on Cook.
I really like how Black plays defense this game. I feel like if I were mafia I would be pushing harder on Italiano or Ausuka here but Black is very inquisitive and her interactions with Cook in later posts make a lot of sense to me. In particular, she comes across as kind of standoff-ish which tonally makes sense? I could just be so wrong with all of my reads here y'all.
I would have the same reaction as Black here to Asri's comments. I think if anything this game Black has been very coherent and explained their reasoning. She has been very consistent which makes the comment that Asri is seeing what they want to see exactly what town would say imo.
Does it make sense for Black to not have a read on Cook after interacting with Cook a few posts earlier? I think I buy that because at the time they mentioned how Cook was a null read and I don't think anything really happened besides some clarification of things between the two?
I don't get this post for two reasons. One, because what would the scumteam be then if it's both Cook and Asri? Doesn't Black have enough scumreads? Two, because Black mentioned how they thought Asri was probably annoying town earlier in the day () and there was no pressure on Asri at the time?
Lol'ed

Adding it all up, I really do think Black is town. There are multiple factors that I talked about but the sense I get from her posts is just that at the end of the day she has been trying to reduce the amount of chaos going on and has interacted in reasonable ways with too many people. Because of my opinion from this, I kind of think Asri is kind of town too?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1003, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 535, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I think you should read the Italiano / Invisibility / iamveryhappy interactions.
I'm not sure why but I get the feeling that this doesn't come from scum speaking to town.

Maybe I'm just grasping at straws though, but tbh that's my entire mafia career.
What do you mean by this?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:45 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Also, I'm sorry if any of my takes were objectively wrong (like I said something happened that didn't). I'm paying the price for zoning out during a lot of other people's interactions earlier because I didn't understand what was going on.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:58 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1007, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1004, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I will say that Black said she agreed with Ausuka's thought process which I think is very town of Black.
Why is that very town of black?

Also @black, i forgot to bring this up earlier but why would this game have 2 scum?
It was the most "town" reasoning for townreading someone at that point in the game that I can think of. So it leans town to me. I'm not sure if that makes sense. My main distinction was that Black says she agrees with your thought process, which is different than agreeing with your conclusion. I think that's exactly what I was sort of trying to do in my entire post which is look to see if Black's actions make sense from a thought process standpoint.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:01 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1008, Black wrote: I think this is a pretty good post by KKFC
In post 1004, KatyKimFanClub wrote: It's interesting because basically right after this there's a lot of heat on Black and right before it there's a third vote on Cook?
Can you go into a little more detail as to why this is interesting? I have a reason to ask this but I don't want to reveal it just yet
This is a part of my reading that I struggled with because there was a lot going on. But it seemed when i read it that like
this
is the post that really starts making things go downhill for you and the game overall.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:07 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Yes, I am worried about that to be honest. But in my opinion someone consistently doing towny things is probably my best shot of establishing that someone is town this early outside of a game mechanic or something.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:08 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Sorry, my quote didn't go through. My comment in is in response to
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:12 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1013, Black wrote:
Do you think the heat on me after my IVD vote means anything? I'm just trying to get an idea of why you thought this + the 3rd Cook vote is interesting
I'm not sure what it means but I do think that it wasn't a coincidence that a lot of dynamics changed after that post.
I'm not trying to hedge or hide my cards here or anything I genuinely could and still cannot figure out what's going on there. To be honest, it looks like a lot like a defense of Italiano.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1038, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1014, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Yes, I am worried about that to be honest. But in my opinion someone consistently doing towny things is probably my best shot of establishing that someone is town this early outside of a game mechanic or something.
I'm more so trying to understand how you get to the point of 'consistently doing towny things' and the thing I'm talking about is something that sticks out to me because you said it was 'very town' and like I'm not sure how you reached that point, and it was towards the start of your iso- read where you wouldn't already be mentally seeing things Black does as town by default. I know you talked about Black, like, reading into my thought process, but I'm not really sure how you got to that from what Black said and what about it would be difficult to fake?

Fwiw i do think my read on you went up after your wallpost but I still want to read into this
So what happened is that I had read everything first then transcribed my thoughts in chronological order. I think I townread Black by the time I was actually writing the comments.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1022, Black wrote: Can you give me your current thoughts on Ausuka when you get a chance?

I remember liking one of Ausuka's posts earlier () and having a positive general impression of her. Before I read all her posts more closely, I think Ausuka has been consistently tough on people who townread her, which makes me trust her?

I am aware I am possibly setting myself up with this comment.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

The pace of the game has slowed down a decent amount. What do y'all think that means (if anything?)
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:59 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

V/LA on 21st and 22nd sorry!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:34 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Sorry, I've been a little busy with work. I know someone asked me to give my reads on Ausuka so I will do that in a bit.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:11 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1157, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1156, iamveryhappy wrote: I only said that because you really can't use townmeta/scummeta on me
reasons are below
1. I haven't rolled scum yet
2. You don't even know my normal meta
3. no trolling is not my normal meta, it just comes together as a deal like you know the sauces from the chicken mcnuggets
4. I can change meta by reading through shit ppl like snekwaza said
5. just hunt normally
This is a scumslip
I wonder if this interaction (and iavd and Ausuka's in general) are opposite team or a little theatrical?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:13 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1174, Cook wrote: (i'd rather not die right away. this is my first game back. that would've been a waste of ten days of my time)
Does this count as AtE?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:16 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1250, Black wrote: Oops...forgot to quote the subtle defense of Cook:
In post 382, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 157, Ausuka wrote: 1) She says, "man i’m having a real hard time following this game! y’all are posting so much" which is a fairly common sentiment to see in games but I can't say I've ever seen it on page 5.
to be fair to Cook, this game's first few pages are an incomprehensible mess, even by RVS standards.
Would S-S really do this and then dip for a while?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:17 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1341, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1338, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 1157, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1156, iamveryhappy wrote: I only said that because you really can't use townmeta/scummeta on me
reasons are below
1. I haven't rolled scum yet
2. You don't even know my normal meta
3. no trolling is not my normal meta, it just comes together as a deal like you know the sauces from the chicken mcnuggets
4. I can change meta by reading through shit ppl like snekwaza said
5. just hunt normally
This is a scumslip
I wonder if this interaction (and iavd and Ausuka's in general) are opposite team or a little theatrical?
what makes you think it's one of those two?
I've posted my reasoning as to why I think iavd is scum a while back.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:32 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Wow ok a lot happened. I think Cook's frustration with the wagon at the very start of D1 makes a little more sense now.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:35 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Actually really only one thing happened.
I'll say that this day has been pretty long and I haven't gotten around to saying all the things I wanted to say because I've been a little busy with stuff, but it is normal for a wagon on Cook to get to E-1 with a lot of people (such as myself) somewhat inactive?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:59 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

My bad, I didn't realize there were less than 48 hours left.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 662, Ausuka wrote: What is Cook your roleblocker or something
Lol.
Honestly for this I think Ausuka is town (joke).

Reading Ausuka's comments, I think that she is town. There are a lot of instances where she is either just *really* good or definitely town. Like is interesting because if she's just pretending to look for meta hints that's a great time to do that and it seems convincing. She goes back to meta-reading in and mentioned that's why she thought I might have been scum because of a defined new player play pattern.

Also, I think the sentiment that Ausuka may have had (don't want to speak for her) but I think the growing discontent with Hu Tao and T3 may also have been for a similar reason to me which is that there are a decent amount of people (at this point) that I townread? So someone outside the mainstream might be a decent shout for a vote today.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:51 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Is it possible Cook would be our only investigative role? I personally don't think we should vote for her because it might be really hard to find scum this game.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:14 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1492, Flower wrote: btw since I've seen basically nothing from T3 what's the case there? I find it pretty sus that Invis and Ausuka both think Cook's gigascum and then vote the biggest counterwagon instead just cause they want Rolecop results

-A
As far as I can tell, just a relative lack of activity?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:15 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1522, Black wrote: People that are saying "oh Ausuka feels good" or "Ausuka feels town". No shit. Players that are good at this game are generally going to feel like they're town when they're scum
Valid point to make. I'm not sure where I am relative to this as I do think that Ausuka has *looked like* a trustworthy person this game.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:04 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

What do we think of the relative power level of the three roles claimed? Everything is conditional on something it seems.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:32 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1598, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 1595, KatyKimFanClub wrote: What do we think of the relative power level of the three roles claimed? Everything is conditional on something it seems.
Rolecop if town basically means no one is likely to fakeclaim until Cook is dead and the bulletproof means it's likely endgame or lim for Cook. Scum arent likely to target nor a potential vig. If scum, the bp might be fake to deter potential vig. If town, the bp might be fake to deter scum.
This is a good point. I was wondering why exactly Italiano would claim because Cook had already claimed for a bit at that point. Do I buy the idea that the two roles are mutually exclusive? I think I'm leaning Italiano is town. I have no strong opinion of Ausuka at this point.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:37 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1493, Something_Smart wrote: Cook, you should definitely investigate one of the people who said "cOoK iS tRuEcLaImInG aS sCuM".

Assuming you are town, those are likely to contain the types of people who want a town rolecop dead, i.e. scum PR's.
If Cook lives today are these results even going to be informative/truthful on Day 2? I think they would only matter if another town investigative role could corroborate things right?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:41 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1501, ItalianoVD wrote: I’m staying here. If it gets me killed then so be it, I’ve always said I don’t need to be alive for town to win.
... Do we need an Odd Night Neapolitan to win?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:52 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I think I trust Italiano more than Cook. I'm not sure where I stand on Ausuka still mainly because I've thought for the longest time that she was VT and leaning town (of course I would never say the first part out loud until now). I wonder how much of Italiano's erratic behavior is because he's trying to look scummy to dodge a nightkill or roleblock or something? Since Cook claimed an investigative role as an odd night role that could be the difference between one or two reports. It's either that or he's scum who really didn't try that hard to stay alive?

My main reasoning is that if he was scum, then after Ausuka claimed couldn't he have just lied low? Why would he try to force a vote on T3 or happy (who has thought he's been scum for a long time). I don't think there would have been enough momentum to vote him out until .

Also @happy, what are your thoughts on Invisibility voting Italiano right now?

@others, is it possible that Italiano AND Cook are town? I don't recall anyone talking about them without supposing that it was a mutually exclusive sort of situation.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:52 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

UNVOTE: iamveryhappy

I feel like I'm in quicksand right now and I can't move until we get another vote count.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:55 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I am willing to sheep you, maybe? I'm going to read your post on Ausuka again.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:07 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Yeah I sort of did that thing where I started reading it and stopped halfway through. I also didn't really want to think too hard about it since at the time I read it I trusted Ausuka.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:26 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

First/second/third interaction: ( until ). Does this necessarily mean Ausuka is scum looking for towncred? I feel like Cook would be responding to Ausuka to add more interaction at this point if Ausuka is scum. Like maybe Cook responds and then Ausuka backs off or something. I do agree the way it played out could make them both look scummy so my question is why they would do that if they're both scum? Also, I don't see anything wrong with reasoning in 122 and then voting in 135. Yes, Cook didn't respond, but it seems ok for the questions in 121 to be kind of rhetorical.

Also, Ausuka's elaborating in 157 includes the fact that Cook still hasn't responded to her yet. To Ausuka, this is going to look really weird from Cook because Cook did say in the previous post that people on her wagon were scum.

I could see your arguments on Ausuka/Cook, but I just wonder if you're tunneling hard on town and the consequences of that going into this vote.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:45 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1621, Black wrote:
In post 1620, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I am willing to sheep you, maybe? I'm going to read your post on Ausuka again.
You don't really have a choice if you think the other 2 are scum. We're not bringing a 4th option into this and risking yet another claim
What did you mean by this exactly? I'm struggling to parse. If I'm more confident that Cook is scum why wouldn't I vote?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1639, fireisredsir wrote: if these are all 3 town PRs then they are actually only effectively 2 PRs bc then ausuka is just a named townie (unless the non-backup watcher is mafia)

so i think there's almost no way all 3 are town
I thought backup Watcher implied someone else was Watcher.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

VOTE: Ausuka

I still think it's Cook > Ausuka > Italiano
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:39 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

VOTE: Cook
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:48 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I think it's more likely Black/Ausuka is t/t than t/s at this point. I really do not want an Ausuka wagon but I would be even more unhappy with an Italiano vote. None of his play makes sense from a scum perspective.

Can we vote for Cook or Hu Tao or T3 or something?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:49 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Why is it necessarily naturally town to find this scummy? We don't know if Cook is rolecop and Flower's mechanics analysis passes the sniff test (at least to me).
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:53 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:53 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

What's a real joke is how you keep saying you'll stop posting only to reply to me with snark
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:27 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 750, Black wrote:
In post 745, Asri Teroka wrote: These are hedge reads
In post 686, Black wrote: {Fire, Asri, HPE, happy} these are my strongest townreads. I kinda want to townread Katy too
Fire: Obvious town. Ausuka is dubious, Black needs them.
Asri: This one didn't expect this. Black is dodging things with this townread. Asri probably here to either lower suspicion or have an excuse to dodge discussions.
HPE: Something might be up here
Happy: Maybe also here but far less likely than Erynis by this one's current instincts.
Katy: Probably town, here to gain vote support.

In post 686, Black wrote: {Something_Smart, Hu Tao, T3} these players are in my blind spot and I want more from them
SS: Total null.
Hu Tao: Has been weird around the few topics approached perhaps. Can be aligned with Black.
T3: First vote on Black. Black did try to draw out more info but T3 is yet to talk. Probably here in hopes the Black vote changes, keeping T3 in the middle with other low posts slots makes it so that Black can either sus or sheep depending on future T3 actions.
In post 686, Black wrote: {Cook, Italiano} these players are pretty null to me. I moved Italiano up a little because I kinda like his responses and reaction to pressure
Cook: High chance of being a partner
Italiano: Not much said here. Italiano is a contender to the cook wagon so good to keep them as an option but not be obvious about it. Cook just a null read here but Italiano 'a bit up' suggesting there's Cook and Black distancing going on.

In post 686, Black wrote: {Ausuka, Invisibility} these players are the scummiest to me and I can even see this being the solve. It's probably not that easy though
Nope. Invisibility is pretty much town and Ausuka also. As before, not liking this.

Scum push on Aus and Invis, to undermine them, because they're playing good.

Scum list.

This one struggles to see it any other way.
Lmao. You're definitely seeing what to want to see...

Why would you not vote for me here if you are this convinced I'm scum?
I understand this is like a thousand posts ago but it's so funny to read this in retrospect. How Asri (and Black)'s reads have changed on relevant players in today's vote.

Trying to see if there's a correlation between Asri snark and anything else.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:28 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Like for a long time Asri thought Cook was scum so why can't scum fakeclaim? I don't understand how I was met with derision from Asri when I brought this up. A lot of things happened today so I'd like a clear explanation on whatever is so obvious that I'm missing.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:47 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Is Hu Tao even around?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:55 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Honestly the hesitation from me is just that Hu Tao is AWOL?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:15 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1561, ItalianoVD wrote: To clarify, I am Town Odd Night Neapolitan.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:25 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Let's just go Hu Tao (do we have the votes?)
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:25 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

VOTE: Hu Tao
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:27 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I'm going to hammer Ausuka with 10 minutes left on clock I guess unless something drastic happens

Continuing on 's logic
  • If Cook is town:
    • If Cook investigates Italiano: She either confirms role, gets roleblocked, or Italiano is maf?
    • If Cook investigates outside: anything could happen really
    • If Cook is mafia:
      • We can never trust results?
    There's a lot of casework here but I don't see a situation where we can ever confirm Italiano's alignment or Cook's alignment if she investigates him. I think it would suit us better later in the game if we get reports outside. Like even if our main watcher (does this role even exist? It trends up if Ausuka is town) looks at Cook, she could be a scum-aligned investigative role or something.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:28 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Pedit: welcome back S_S who are you voting for

Also my table formatted like shit, sorry.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:28 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I want to go Hu Tao.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:29 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

But I've been worried about no elim.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:29 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Ok let me wait for vc then I'll hammer Hu Tao unless they show up in like 20 minutes?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:30 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1878, Black wrote:
In post 1875, KatyKimFanClub wrote: But I've been worried about no elim.
Not happening but nice snipe
Sorry what does this even mean
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:30 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I'm like that.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:32 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Oh I'm already voting for Hu Tao. Ok hammer I guess?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:33 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

This is literally fucked I'm pretty sure T3 isn't even here.
?????????
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:33 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Cook why the vote on Ausuka now?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:34 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

If we hammer Ausuka and she's scum then S_S is town to me because this is the most blatant thing I've seen in a while and I don't think he would do that?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:07 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2003, Flower wrote:
S_S the only mechheads still alive are you and happy so I'll try to be as clear and explicit as I can be here, if you assume a town!Flower game I'm confident the both of you will be able to figure out what I'm trying to say here (Well maybe not happy, he's English Second Language so it might get lost in translation).

-Nameless
What are you trying to say?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:17 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I mean this is kind of obvious but it makes me dislike Cook.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:21 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Ausuka was a more powerful role though so that's already a reason.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:29 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2017, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2012, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I mean this is kind of obvious but it makes me dislike Cook.
can you elaborate
Cook had votes on Ausuka. Italiano, and Hu Tao at the end of day 1. I understand there's an argument she's trying trying to stay alive but now that we know she wasn't ever the only town investigative role I am suspicious.

I am very high on medication.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:29 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2017, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2012, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I mean this is kind of obvious but it makes me dislike Cook.
can you elaborate
Cook had votes on Ausuka. Italiano, and Hu Tao at the end of day 1. I understand there's an argument she's trying trying to stay alive but now that we know she wasn't ever the only town investigative role I am suspicious.

I am very high on medication.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:13 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

VOTE: Cook
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:21 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I'm sheeping past KKFC here. We should have gotten Cook D1.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:34 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

My confusion is how S_S didn't come to the same conclusion as y'all.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:19 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2048, Cook wrote: i uh

i have no way of “enforcing revenge” so to speak
?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:44 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2056, Something_Smart wrote: Odd-night cop is literally the perfect claim for scum. You can invent one result to suit your agenda, but you don't have to provide so many results that you end up narrowing down your own team. It gives an excuse for why you don't die N2 (you can't do anything anyway) and then by D4 it's elo or close to it so it will be hard for "why are you still alive?" to get traction.
Isn't this just WIFOM though? It's significantly less scummy than a bulletproof cop claim.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:38 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Hi, I'm here. I don't have much to say besides that more people trust in the mechanics of Cook being scum than the number of scum slots, so I'm just going to leave my vote here until there's new information.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:51 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Question for the people who aren't voting for proposing an alternative: What *is* the alternative?
@T3
@Invis
@fireisred
@black
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:51 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

or*
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:23 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2140, Black wrote:
In post 2122, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Hi, I'm here. I don't have much to say besides that more people trust in the mechanics of Cook being scum than the number of scum slots, so I'm just going to leave my vote here until there's new information.
In post 2123, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Question for the people who aren't voting for proposing an alternative: What *is* the alternative?
@T3
@Invis
@fireisred
@black
I don't like these two posts tbh. I'm sorta leaning on the side of Cook being town and in that world scum really want to lim her today. Katy is doing this whole lurky thing while still pushing an agenda and it pings me
The way I see it, Cook is the most likely scum member and likely a scum power role. Yeah, I guess I am pushing an agenda, but really I'm just sheeping the mechanics players and only tagging people to get the day going. If I can be seriously convinced Cook is town I'll change my vote.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:44 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I have some dayplay analysis of my own for this (from D1). I still think there's no way Italiano is going to claim PR after Cook and Ausuka did now that we know Ausuka flipped town. Maybe there's some next level thing I'm not seeing or that's actually the standard play and I'm out of my understanding here, but why get himself almost voted for no reason?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:29 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2170, Flower wrote:
In post 2165, Cook wrote:
KKFC
just suddenly dropped back today. don't know what that's about but it's not good
If you were paying attention you'd know why he's the towniest person here
-A
Uhhhh, may I ask why?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:30 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I fucked up the quote again FML.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:07 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2184, Black wrote:
In post 2183, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 1929, Black wrote:
In post 1914, Cook wrote: alright, i listened to everyone’s feedback and all and decided to rolecop black. she’s tracker
I don't know if revealing my role right away was the best play but I could be wrong. Maybe I'm just not a fan of being outed like this
I don't like the tone of this post
There is literally no frustration at getting outed by a scummy rolecop
seems sus
I don't think it's suspicious to not be frustrated here. I didn't like it but there was nothing I could do about it, shrug
Being frustrated here adds nothing to town. I don't think it's suspicious at all.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I am skeptical of people who think that it's a S_S + Cook scumteam. Wouldn't that be a little blatant? I would expect S_S and unknown partner (iamveryhappy?) to just cut their losses in D1 rather than give the opposite mechread (? wording ?) as all the other players who thought Cook was scummy for dayplay or mechanics reasons.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

To reword, I don't think I am that skeptical of the people who think that's a team. Maybe they are distancing. I am mainly skeptical of the idea of that being 2/3 of the scumteam.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (isolation #105) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:11 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Wow, this is a lot of town PRs?

Italiano is confirmed right
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #106) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:25 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I think I misused the term "confirmed".
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:26 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2230, Flower wrote:
In post 2229, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Wow, this is a lot of town PRs?

Italiano is confirmed right
Italiano's very likely scum here, why do you think Italiano's confirmed?

-A
Oh I meant confirmed scum sorry! I was confused by your response at first.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:09 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2246, Something_Smart wrote: I think it's probably better to just end the day so scum don't have as much info off of which to decide the kill.
VOTE: Italiano

I will say:
Tracker
Watcher
Backup Watcher
Vig
Weak Bodyguard
Cop

isn't this a lot of town PRs? I have no understanding of the meta for these games but it seems off to me. Is it possible that we had a backup Watcher and no Watcher?

I think I trust Flower claim because of the soft and it explains why they didn't call out S_S harder for the weird mechanics mismatch yday.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:00 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

How is s_s scum here?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:00 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Nevermind, misread. Still, I'm confident S_S is town.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:07 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Who is the vig?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:34 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

VOTE: Invisibility
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:34 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Nice
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2170, Flower wrote:
KKFC
just suddenly dropped back today. don't know what that's about but it's not good
If you were paying attention you'd know why he's the towniest person here
Hi Flower I was wondering why you said this? Was this a mechanics thing?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”