iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1924 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by iambrad »

hello, i am the replacement for civil scum.

iambrad replaces Civil Scum. Please welcome them to the game!

- the mod. You're welcome
Last edited by DragonEater70 on Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1926 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by iambrad »

just based off this recent votecount, things are not looking too hot for the town. i imagine there's likely 1-2 scum on my wagon and similarly probably a wolf on the political clout wagon. seeing as he's not voting me and voting some random iamveryhappy vote (who is voting me), i can safely suspect both leading wagons are probably town. iamveryhappy looking the wolfiest off this recent votecount & random nurse not looking much better with pressure from yimmy.

i am interested to hear why @bob3141 is not voting at this moment, and why hu tao & save the dragons would rather vote for political clout over my slot. ideally, i'd get to know the case for either, but i frankly just don't care what people think about this slot.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1927 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1925, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1924, iambrad wrote: hello, i am the replacement for civil scum.

Hello. I aim to eliminate your slot today.
let the battle begin.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1928 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by iambrad »

where can i find the setup and / or is this a closed setup?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1929 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by iambrad »

you guys have played very well so far. i thought town was in a much worse position than this, and i still have three days to turn things around from the slight dip in the road. excellent news.

Looker (ELIMINATED): Naerys, Dannflor, Political Clout, Save The Dragons, BBmolla, KatyKimFanClub, Yimmy
Political Clout (2): Civil Scum, Hu Tao
Hu Tao (1): Looker
iamveryhappy (1): Random Nurse
KatyKimFanClub (1): bob3141
Random Nurse (1): iamveryhappy

a kill on wagon implies wolves off wagon, but considering that the wolf flipped off looker wagon here, that much is obvious. political clout looking stronger each post i'm seeing, and random nurse implicated even moreso by this votecount. hu tao being so gun ho on political clout looks organic from a voting perspective, and i'd like to see where save the dragon flips on the slot. bob3141 voting off wagon after today being flip floppy on voting in general, going to have to dive to see if the slot is just inactive or hedgey in general.

from what i can discern from this early votecount, two of the main proponents on my wagon (iamveryhappy, random nurse) were off wagon on day 1 wolf lynch and both look to have some early spew between each other. it's pretty easy to label town v wolf here, but i'm not so sure that's the case and that it isn't light disassociating while their mafia buddy dies. can't be sure until i read for sure, but either slot is looking pretty bad after this exchange. obviously looker being on hutao looks good on him, too, but since it's such an insignificant vote, it doesn't exactly mean a crazy amount. the lack of a scum counterwagon also implies that looker was either bussed, or scum just simply lacked a vocal presence in the thread to dissuade either or.

this is later accompanied by this votecount.
KatyKimFanClub (6): bob3141, Hu Tao, Random Nurse, Naerys, iamveryhappy, KatyKimFanClub [HAMMER]
bob3141 (1): BBmolla

Not Voting (4): Yimmy, Civil Scum, Political Clout, Save The Dragons,

With 11 players alive, it took 6 votes to secure an elimination.
so obviously wolves were content to let the first day vote slide as katy was on the wagon prevalently. this time around, both random nurse and iamveryhappy have put aside their differences to now kill the second wolf in two days. bob3141 for the first time has also decided to hop on a real, genuinewagon while hu tao puts aside his hatred for political clout as well. something stinks about this wagon.

4 slots with varied voting patterns and difference in association WILDLY coming together as 4 along with katykimfanclub self hammering to kill a wolf two days in a row. i'm just frankly not buying it whatsoever. this is in conjunction with the bbmolla nightkill that not only implicates a scum ON-WAGON but also just makes me want to look at the bob3141 slot more closely. not because i think it implicates him wolf, but because i want to know why the wolf team would kill bbmolla if they think they can implicate the player in question. perhaps there's associations i'm missing.

so conclusively i think it's safe to say that the mafia team has just bussed both days. the first being obviously katy on looker, but that the katy wagon was clearly setup and 4 votes (hu tao, bob3141, random nurse, iamveryhappy) don't line up with their day 1 voting habits. interested why there was also 4 slots just not voting on day 2 rather than pushing any sort of counterwagon. the speed and development of both day 1 and day 2 wagons are pretty important, too, and so i guess i'm going to be forced to perform some actual reading this time around.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1930 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by iambrad »

if anyone can direct me to easy links where i can read game solving posts, spew from dead wolves, dead townie reads, association between two players, literally anything they think is important, etc, i'd be happy to read. in the meantime, i'm going to look through the dead wolves eyes and see if i can get a feel for the gamestate through their eyes before i prioritize another direction. after that, i think i'm going to look through bbmolla's postings purely because i vaguely remember the name and wonder if we were friends years ago, not sure.

side note, but how to use the spoiler function on this forum again? besides just blacking everything out. i swear there was a function here, but i dunno how to go about it. i'm so lost these days
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1933 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1931, Random Nurse wrote: Actually, there's only one Scum left.

Your predecessor turn and ran after I full-claimed about being a Town Lazy Novice Tracker, and never posted since. And he claimed he was a Vig, too, in response to my claim of 1-Shot BP Miller.
it sounds like you both had a dick measuring contest that honestly i'm just not interested in. i don't really care what you are and what he said i was.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1935 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1934, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1933, iambrad wrote:

Your predecessor turn and ran after I full-claimed about being a Town Lazy Novice Tracker, and never posted since. And he claimed he was a Vig, too, in response to my claim of 1-Shot BP Miller.
it sounds like you both had a dick measuring contest that honestly i'm just not interested in. i don't really care what you are and what he said i was.

Yes, justify me jumping on you like a monkey on a cupcake.
yeah, this is about the level of competency i was expecting coming back to werewolf.

some things just don't change.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1937 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1936, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1933, iambrad wrote:

NO, there was no *contest* between him and I: I claimed 1-S BP Miller. He then claimed Vig.

You HAD BETTER be interested in this or I WILL jump down your throat. State your role NOW.
:yawn:
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1939 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1938, Random Nurse wrote: VOTE: iambrad

He refuses to confirm or deny CS's claim, pretending to ignore it. We need to know if CS's claim was BS or not, since we had no second NK the last two nights. This tells me he's informed and refusing to cough up valuable information we NEED to know. Town has NO reason to withhold this lind of information.
it just comes down to basic respect as a player in the game of werewolf. if you're not interested in responding to the game i'm playing nor interested in helping me play it, then we just have nothing to work together on. i think you're pretty blind to the situation we're in.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1946 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1945, DragonEater70 wrote: Because I'm an evil mod that wants order, this:
Now reads:

iambrad replaces Civil Scum. Please welcome them to the game!

- the mod. You're welcome
sorry LOL i got excited
In post 1946, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1939, iambrad wrote:
i think you're pretty blind to the situation we're in.

That's rich, considering you just got here.
your vision doesn't extend past your own eyes.
In post 1940, bob3141 wrote: Iambrad what is your role. it is essential you claim
you can either choose to play with me or against me, but in the case of playing against me, expect no help from my game. i'll solve for the remaining three days in isolation and just use my death to give clarity to the bias of my reads.

the alternative is you respond to me like i'm a player in this game, and we work together to solve the game. i'm leaving the choice up to you guys.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1948 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1950, bob3141 wrote: So you refuse to claim?

if so ill assume your slot was scum fake claiming vig
any assumption you choose to make is to your own disadvantage. leave me out of it.

my words were very clear. if you don't have the ability to interact with a simple statement like that, then there's nothing i can do for you. i'll solve independently of whatever you guys think your doing. there's no pressure on me.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1953 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1952, bob3141 wrote: you solve can come after your claim. Thats all town needs
you're just straight up not understanding what i'm saying, so we're done here.

send in the next gladiator to try to coerce me like a drunk guy at a strip club
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1957 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1957, bob3141 wrote: im not interested in your solve, im interested in your true claim.

only 3 players out of 9 have not claimed and one of those has claimed to me in the hood. So you refusing to claim is anti town
and i'm not interested in your shit takes. like i said, me and you are done. send in your next champion.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1963 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1965, Random Nurse wrote: This guy reminds of that one use Mikhail something: total wackjob that refused to communicate with everyone else.
some things just never change
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1968 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:35 pm

Post by iambrad »

the performance in the last hour has been so pathetic that i'm not only immeasurably disappointed in the level of mafia play but near irreparably depressed at the fall of people as a whole. you are lost and lack humanity, and it was a mistake to ever touch people like this with anything less than a 50 foot pole. it's a mistake i won't be repeating anytime soon.

peace, best of luck. i expect to be dead by the time i wake up. i'm hoping that's at least one thing you people are good for, but even that, i doubt.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2016 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2017, the worst wrote: now i have. damn that's a good role.
dude what's up long time no see. happy to see you here :D
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2020 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2021, the worst wrote:
In post 2019, iambrad wrote:
hey nice to see you too! i'm really sorry, were you on another account when we met?
In post 2020, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: the worst

Soz
i hope ur apologising for not working on reads w me & not for voting me
yes i am killthestory. we talked on discord some time ago, but i deleted the app and went mia on everything for a while. sorry about that :p.

happy to see you though! didn't know you even still played on mafiascum.

In post 2022, the worst wrote: from a solve perspective i'm, like, ~aware~ people are incorrect bc i think my slot is the largest wagon. if i'm on the block today, i'd like to be a bit more comfortable than i am. i'm also pretty good at solving so i think there's merit in not compromise?-liming me in f9 the same day i replace in.

please don't take this as AtE. it's really not. just putting it out there, there's very little i can do to fight this lim and i just do not think i have the time to advance my solve spectacularly.
this is essentially where i'm at.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2023 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2025, the worst wrote:
In post 2023, iambrad wrote:
In post 2021, the worst wrote:
In post 2019, iambrad wrote:
hey nice to see you too! i'm really sorry, were you on another account when we met?
In post 2020, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: the worst

Soz
i hope ur apologising for not working on reads w me & not for voting me
yes i am killthestory. we talked on discord some time ago, but i deleted the app and went mia on everything for a while. sorry about that :p.

happy to see you though! didn't know you even still played on mafiascum.
oh dude nice to see you again!! i haven't seen you around forever, yeah, welcome back to MS :)

i've been a little inactive on the mafia side lately, just lurking around the discussion forums. i'm never too far from MS lol.
i decided to peek in on mafia forums and in record time got completely tilted last night. i wasn't even planning on playing out the rest of this, but i'm totally down to work with you on solving this. are you doing a full reread or just skimming / reading eods?

also my slot may be claimed vigi, but i'm just a vt. me & you are in essentially the same spot gamestate wise despite the fact that you could be mafia or not. not really the biggest difference though
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2028 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by iambrad »

why do people in this game think bolding their posts makes them more truthful or important
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2030 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2028, the worst wrote: i think the first places i want to look are like; nurse, happy, dragons

second tier is you (brad for posterity), hu tao & yimmy

naerys like, can be scum, but it's in a weirder world than any of those 6.

anyone here on your radar?
honestly, i just did some basic analysis on votecounts and relative nightkills. nothing crazy, i felt like the day 2 wagon had obvious bussing from the weird patterns of all the voters day 1 (all being off wagon) to suddenly being on the katy wagon. didn't look organic, but also the day 1 wagon had clear bussing as well from katy. i'm going to have to read eod to make sense of why this all occurred.

random nurse and happyimhere specifically have some pretty ??? voting from voting each other day 1 off any considerable wagon to voting together on katy day 2. plus the bbmolla kill implies that there has to be a wolf on that wagon with a kill off wagon. bob i think also is equally worth looking at after being on some random wagon day 1, katy day 2, and no voting late into today until he got into conflict with me & my slot forcing the vote.

your wagon is technically a counterwagon to mine as well, but i didn't think too poorly of your slots decision making. present day 1 lynch off katy lynch day 2 etec etc, but since there's only one scum left (supposedly), then it could be realistic your slot is wolf without me doing any informative reads.

dragons looked fine to me, but aside from that, our reads are pretty mirrored. i dunno anything about naerys the name doesn't even sound familiar.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2031 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2032, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2031, iambrad wrote: why do people in this game think bolding their posts makes them more truthful or important

If you're Town you should really drop the attitude because it doesn't help us at all.
you're right i should help the town
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2037 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2037, the worst wrote: Why do you scumread Yimmy? I think they're the only person insightfully challenging the status quo this phase so I really like them for town.
if theres only one scum left i dont think challenging the status quo is consistent entirely for townie motive
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2041 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2043, the worst wrote:
In post 2033, iambrad wrote:random nurse and happyimhere specifically have some pretty ??? voting from voting each other day 1 off any considerable wagon to voting together on katy day 2. plus the bbmolla kill implies that there has to be a wolf on that wagon with a kill off wagon. bob i think also is equally worth looking at after being on some random wagon day 1, katy day 2, and no voting late into today until he got into conflict with me & my slot forcing the vote.

your wagon is technically a counterwagon to mine as well, but i didn't think too poorly of your slots decision making. present day 1 lynch off katy lynch day 2 etec etc, but since there's only one scum left (supposedly), then it could be realistic your slot is wolf without me doing any informative reads.
I can't offer too much of use but iavh and rn are both players who I'd consider to have fairly dynamic individualistic personalities. so weird voting patterns are kind of what I'd expect from them, I'll do some more thinking into apparent motives in their voting and stuff like that.

we are counterwagons, but I don't really think either of our preds really acted in a way with bad faith as far as I've seen yet? so I'm kind of lukewarm on the value of flipping one of us for the wagonomics insight. More so I just think town has a lot of control this phase. I might need to be a bit more critical of good role claims & safe lurkers I guess.

btw - we have a rule against using the word "lynch" these days. "eliminate" is the kinda go-to replacement word.
oh you know that makes sense. i suspect that i actually have something to do with that word being banned looooooooooooooooooooooool.

my slot eod day 1 is townie as fuck, & i dont know how he ever got to this position. as far as you there's no real wagonomics insight to be gained. everything has moved so slow this game, and wagons have rarely shifted past a slow building wagon to hit a wolf.

i also wanted to mention something totally off topic. i read somewhere that ellibereth got banned? her and uh, i think nacho something were really close friends of mine. i think them and like dunnstral or something like that. maybe a girl, too. i don't remember. what happened to all those people?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2042 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1223, bob3141 wrote: Its interesting that the lead wagons have been pretty static for the last 3-4 days and neither of them have hit the 4 vote mark. Its very much a strong signs that we have entirely missed the mark and that starfire, pc and bella are all town.

as if scum was one of those players they would have doen something to break the deadlock
In post 1418, bob3141 wrote: At the moment i think Kim has good odds of being scum. I get the feeling that he has been fence sitiing on starfire, PC and looker wagons.

If my scum read on PC is wrong and it is a case of town wagons being head to head. Then thats the sort of position i would expect scum to take
In post 1425, bob3141 wrote: yep i want too see where kim is coming from.

There actions feel to much like a scum player trying to fan the flames of town players scum read on a fellow townie. Rather than a town player proactively trying to get their scum reads executed. As even if they turn out be wrong town always think at the time on balance that they are right
pretty big fan of these 3 bob posts near to eod. in it he uses wagons to get a clear read of people who have flipped town or likely to be town. he also justifies a scumread on Katy which at the time a huge looker wagon is popping up. i doubt that bob is playing the super long wolf game here where he not only busses looker but also sets up for a katy kill day 2 as well. that's fucking crazy, and bob seems more of a laid back player. i'd do it personally, but i just don't see it in this case.

i also just really like the read development of kim. feels super organic and not rushed like a scum trying to be distance and separate from kim (which again is a completely psycho play as any scum here.) very confident in bob town.
In post 1432, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1426, bob3141 wrote: VOTE: KatyKimFanClub

I think this our best bet day one.
We have just over a day. Do you really think it's wise to try and push something like this through instead of looker/PC?
this, again, feels pretty organic from hu tao and bob. not going to go as crazy as call hu tao town from the interaction, but i just like it from both perspectives. it stuck out to me early. it makes a lot of sense why hu tao and bob both went day 2 onto kity.
In post 1508, Yimmy wrote:
In post 1500, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1488, Civil Scum wrote: A BP Miller claim only serves scum.

And no, if you are being dramatic about how paranoid you are in a game at the same time you’re saying you accepted such a ridiculous PR claim at face value is an absolute contradiction.
Does that mean I’m scum then
don't understand this post

im comfortable with a looker lim. the wagon is towny and looker has been a super nothing slot (also town actually doesn't respond to e-1 like that). so here
intent to hammer

probably tomorrow evening cause i don't see any sort of fatigue in the town and we have a few things going on that seen worth exploring

bbmolla feels town. i feel like scum wants to let civil scum's tunnel fester. maaaybe they don't if pc is scum? anyway heart says he's town. iavh post is out of touch just like bobs weird vanity wagon. maybe worse actually cause people have started talking about limming rn so it feels a bit more intentional. we definitely look at that if looker flips town

ugh i could hammer tonight. let me torment myself over it for a few minutes
In post 1510, Yimmy wrote: ok i isoed greeting and looker and im still ok with limming them and i thought about it and nobody seems bothered with the day ending tonight and i don't want to drag out this torment (why would i offer to torment myself. horrible choice) and dunnstral said to and i love doing what people say
VOTE: looker
these two posts on the other hand, not very far apart from each other, does not feel organic in the slightest. he had some catchup post previously before this, and it didn't really pop out at all. he gives a pretty whatever read on looker, but there's clearly no umph behind the read. the bbmolla read is alright, but then he flips back and forth like 5 times again in the post before going and hammering. i dunno, it seems like he read mafia chat, and they pressured him into hammering to get some sort of distance between him and the wagon.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2046 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:32 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1221, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1214, Looker wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Why?
this post alone makes me want to tr the political clout slot lol.
In post 1602, Random Nurse wrote: BBmolla, if you're Town, work with me please.

What do you think of a Bob or Hu lim today? Or CS or IAVH?
at first when i read this, i thought it was glaringly obvious random nurse jjust wanted to push off of the kity kill, but i guess i'll get into it later why i changed my mind.
In post 1611, Hu Tao wrote: I must sleep. Play nice everyone. :lol: and look into Kim please.
more good posting from hu tao. he's played a firmly town game, and i really have no issues with anything he's said so far. pretty good slott.
In post 1651, Naerys wrote: Bob and Hu tao could be possible scum buddies
In post 1668, Naerys wrote: VOTE: bob
I follow my guts feeling.
is the naerys slot still alive in the game?
In post 1688, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 1687, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1685, KatyKimFanClub wrote: This is so hilariously theatrical. Are you going to retract or not?
of course not, ive got a result on you
role.claim.
i swear the only iahv posts i've seen this game are just asking for roles. sort of suspecting the mod gave fakeclaims to all of the wolf members in this game just for this exact situation.
In post 1724, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 1721, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1717, iamveryhappy wrote: how many shots
its anti town to ask what my exact gating is. My neighbour knows and im prob be the nk now. As gunsmith in this setup is defacto cop with dann and lookers flip.

looker means i get inno with my results and dann means i get guitys

rather than inno or scum doc
and guilty or cop
huh. I'm just asking so we get a better grip of where we are. As you said, you're probably going to die tonight, so what's wrong with telling us?
@Random Nurse why do you want a vote on kkfc by me that fast, I'd like to use my brain.
I don't wanna do stuff quickly and get it wrong, but rather do it slowly but right.
also another pretty meh post. i dunno if he'd so firmly try to weasel out of voting katy tho, so it's mostly null. just quoting it for clarity sake, maybe i'll need to go back to it.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2047 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2046, the worst wrote: Nachomamma8? I haven't seen nacho foreverrrr, I think he got busy with irl stuff. Ellibereth doesn't play here anymore either but he's not banned - he got a scummie that year where he has nearly no misreads idk if you were here when that happened. Dunn is still around a bit too, but I'm not sure I've seen him play a lot of games lately. I still have Dunn on discord but I'm not 100% sure how to contact Elli or Nacho. I can't remember exactly who else might have been part of that group - I know Dunn & MariaR were playing together a bunch around then. That was my hayday too but I only kinda loosely knew them all :P

on bob -- he has a purity about the way he's conducting himself this phase which I think is a firm hallmark of town-Bob, the only thing I'm wary of is that Hu Tao might have him pocketed. Still not super likely imo but Bob himself is town af.
sad to hear on nacho or elli. they were legitimately nutso mafia players, was a blast in the few games i played with them. i hope they're doing well. if anyone has seen 'em send them my wishes. i wasn't around for them not misreading, but yeah between elli and nacho, it does not surprise me in the slightest. i think i might have played with ellibereth on serenesforest after, too, but i might be mistaking them for a different player. actually i wonder if they're on mafiathesyndicate. that's where a lot of the old people i used to play with went. and it WAS mariar. dunn and mariar, those guys were fucking cool. then i remember you, and from there i don't remember much else. i'm sure i had a few more friends than that, but my memory is so shot these days.

i dunno i actually have hu tao more town than bob just because i'm paranoid in how confident bob has been in the direction of kity that he's wolf who's just a psychopath wolf player. games where you kill 2 wolves early seem to always end in a psyhcopath deep wolf that drags the game out for fucking ever especially because of the lack of associations and real spew.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2048 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by iambrad »

vote Naerys
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2049 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by iambrad »

VOTE: Naerys

awful memory
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2075 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:52 am

Post by iambrad »

i dont remember the word, but on most forums analysing why someone replaced out is rulebreaking and universally considered very poor etiquette. plus it's just fucking garbage
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2076 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:54 am

Post by iambrad »

In post 2074, Random Nurse wrote: I took feel comfortable eliminating that slot. It would answer many questions.

VOTE: iambrad

Yimmy I think is more pissing me off because all he's done is say I'm Scum for BS reasons, and I get the feeling he's just doing that to make it look like he's Town. Could just be tunneled Town, too. I'm more of less exasperated by it.

I think the iambrad slot is Scum. Why else would CS just vanish with no warning after the second Scum got eliminated? It's super-easy for iambrad to just say "lol no, I'm a VT," and deny it. It's bullshit that CS replaced out this way, and I think it's because he was Scum, saw the writing on the wall, and decided to nope out.
serious no no

VOTE: Yimmy
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2078 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:56 am

Post by iambrad »

Who got the guilty? Dannflor?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2081 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:11 am

Post by iambrad »

not bad. explains how you were so confident early.

so you & naerys have veritable pr claims essentially? and random nurse claims bp one shot something? i dont remember much.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2084 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:21 am

Post by iambrad »

In post 2085, bob3141 wrote: They claimed bp miller day one and latter claimed novice lazy tracker day 3 i think

And im pretty sure there is vig in the deck. As i doubt scum would ever shoot bmolla as with kims flip that would of been an easy misexecution. I know i was sure they scum after their hard defense of kim, one of teh reason i got run up.
bbmolla didnt seem notoriously scummy after the day 2 eod. you really think mafia kill got stopped and a vig nightkilled? i'm not really seeing this scenario. i'm willing to go with your random nurse read though. really, i'm between yimmy and happytobehere or whatever their name was. hu tao and the political clout slot could be evil, but i just haven't been pinged by anything from either slot.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2085 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:22 am

Post by iambrad »

what do we know on save the dragons?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2098 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2093, the worst wrote:
In post 2090, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2088, iambrad wrote: what do we know on save the dragons?

They were the one that flipped leading day one wagon from PC to looker. pc was at 4 and looker 3, at that point they switched from Pc to looker. With deadline approaching they effectivly ensured scum would be executed

Greeting had a few intereactions with them. one was post were greeting ask dragon on their view on civils case against kim. Concidering dragons response it doesnt look like scum asking scum about town read on their scum partner. Feels like it would be unnecessary assoications especially when they dodnt do anything to capilitise on the interaction. as dragon responed witha one line. Felt very much like scum casing if any town was biting on civils read

And generally overall their interactions dont feel s/s.
Bob are you sure about this? I'm reading over dragons' conversation with Greeting now and I just can't clear it.

Neither of them seems particularly concerned with sorting the other. Dragons enters with a sus on Greeting, and Greeting doesn't seem concerned.

They're posting at each other and asking each other questions and answering the questions but I can't see any kind of insight or development from either of them out of the conversation?

Greeting & Dragons can both have conversations with scumbuddies, that's something that's in both of their skill sets. What about this convo do you find clearing?

Ftr im not really sure if I view this convo as something explicitly s/s either. I just can't see anything in it that makes me go "dang dragons is town for this", which *is* something I see for yimmy and you for example.
i can see bob's line of thought when he goes into this. you can view it as town v town for sure, but i just don't see it as solid enough to go either way. like, i can easily see a universe where it's just proactive scum play on the same level where i can see them being town. not all wolves will attempt to avoid talking to each other though the nature of the interaction and the carefree posts put me on the same level as bob i.e. not worth voting today especially with the v/la.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2099 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by iambrad »

did naerys jailkeep someone last night? is there a specific reasoning behind why they're town to you @Hu Tao, or is it just a solid read you have on the slot?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2101 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2103, the worst wrote:
In post 2101, iambrad wrote: i can see bob's line of thought when he goes into this. you can view it as town v town for sure, but i just don't see it as solid enough to go either way. like, i can easily see a universe where it's just proactive scum play on the same level where i can see them being town. not all wolves will attempt to avoid talking to each other though the nature of the interaction and the carefree posts put me on the same level as bob i.e. not worth voting today especially with the v/la.
me too. i like bob's read there a lot (ftr bob is like, 110% town regardless of his claim). i would just like it to be challenged because i don't really get the dragons townreads i'm seeing.
In post 2102, iambrad wrote: did naerys jailkeep someone last night? is there a specific reasoning behind why they're town to you @Hu Tao, or is it just a solid read you have on the slot?
naerys kept bob last night. they're pretty near confirmed, as long as we have a vig in play.
yeah i'm okay with keeping the dragon pressure because even though i may have just made that last post i have no problem killing anybody here. too many games of the last wolf being insanely deep for no fucking reason and blowing 9v1's across the board or winning them 1v9. there's a universe for anyone.

i dunno if a vig is in play. is bbmolla a legitimate crazy mafia kill at night? like, there's no universe where mafia shoots bbmolla and keeps bob alive, so naerys can validate his jailkeeper claim? it's not like naerys was under crazy pressure, so realistically he's capable of making that play relatively easily. and what was bob informed of at night? that he was unable to perform an action or no result?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2119 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2110, Yimmy wrote:
In post 2078, iambrad wrote: i dont remember the word, but on most forums analysing why someone replaced out is rulebreaking and universally considered very poor etiquette. plus it's just fucking garbage
In post 2079, iambrad wrote:
In post 2074, Random Nurse wrote: I took feel comfortable eliminating that slot. It would answer many questions.

VOTE: iambrad

Yimmy I think is more pissing me off because all he's done is say I'm Scum for BS reasons, and I get the feeling he's just doing that to make it look like he's Town. Could just be tunneled Town, too. I'm more of less exasperated by it.

I think the iambrad slot is Scum. Why else would CS just vanish with no warning after the second Scum got eliminated? It's super-easy for iambrad to just say "lol no, I'm a VT," and deny it. It's bullshit that CS replaced out this way, and I think it's because he was Scum, saw the writing on the wall, and decided to nope out.
serious no no

i think you are confused. you are quoting random nurse, not me. i speculated as to what civil scum might have done the night before he replaced, which is certainly fair game (and his replacement is inconsequential to the thought process)
anyway sure i will take an excuse to be off the hook for a cs iso (it's a lot). it has been a very long day, sorry for the kind of empty post. i'll try to iso iavh or pc before the day ends.
i was responding to random nurse, but as an aside, i voted you. consider it a naked vote, sorry for the confusion.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2120 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by iambrad »

i feel like i'm getting pocketed by the worst, and it's giving me the strangest sense of deja vu.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2123 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2125, the worst wrote: i'm aware i'm being disruptive and interacting with you + a couple of other people in a way which is like, a bit strange, i can explain a lot more on d4.

this game feels extremely solvable, and we have a vig who can help clean up the poe. i'm just very critical that dragons & rn seem to be getting a very free run rn.

how married are you to your yimmy vote & how do you feel about rn?
it's only there to apply pressure in a spot where it can be applied and not some random off wagon i feel comfortable about. it shows that i have no qualms about killing yimmy, but i'm not attached to anything at the moment. i am not, however, feeling random nurse. i dunno, antagonistic gameplay and a carefree attitude as last wolf who's in a real shit position is not how i imagine the last wolf would play this. at least for today, i just don't see it being rn though i agree with you on not reaching a potential f3. in the end, there's 6 people i have in my poe, and seeing any of them in f3 is probably for the worst. that's just where the game is. if not yimmy, happytobehere is where i'm thinking. i'm also extremely neutral on your slot as well and think you pose way more danger than rn.

i don't think you're being disruptive i prefer to play this way of bouncing reads off people and figuring stuff out together.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2125 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2127, the worst wrote: hmm. i guess if i were scum, rn would be firmly in the bucket of like "people i should turn people on to win the game".

do you have a read on dragons atp?
yeah, and if i were scum, i'd be pretty much playing this the same as i am right now. keep the poe as wide open as possible while feigning confusion. it doesn't really mean much, but that's why i'm paranoid of you & why you should probably be paranoid of me.

nothing notable on dragon. bob just seems confident, & they're v/la otherwise they'd be on my chopping block.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2126 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by iambrad »

actually i'm still paranoid on bob but because of the concept of the scum strat "keep the poe as wide open as possible" i've kind of just quelled it for my own sake LOL
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2128 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:09 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2130, the worst wrote: you're in my "d3 pass" range, not outside of my poe. i think the consensus poe is flawed, and i think this plist is collectively more able to get a good solve on d4. especially if we get a decent lim today (any of like - yimmy, iavh, dragons, rn or like tbh i'd be a passable lim; you would be fine but similarly just not in a preference); plus vig shot in the same pool.

thing is i don't really want a wide poe. i just don't think i vibe the popular lim choices all that much.
In post 2129, iambrad wrote: actually i'm still paranoid on bob but because of the concept of the scum strat "keep the poe as wide open as possible" i've kind of just quelled it for my own sake LOL
i don't like meta casing very much because it's boring and convincing, but bob is easily the read i am the least stressed about. he's super town.
ideally yes it wouldn't be so wide, but i just can't help but see a universe where anybody is wolf. hu tao is like my strongest townread, and then bob follows it naturally. everything from there gets really wonky, but random nurse is pretty high up there just for how they've played the day 3. again, not a last wolf maneuver. naerys then follows though i'm not sure about the slot, but he can probably live to f3 in any case. everything else is wide open for me.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2133 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:32 pm

Post by iambrad »

UNVOTE:
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2153 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:59 am

Post by iambrad »

oh god
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2176 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by iambrad »

step back, the worst.

i'll handle this.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2185 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by iambrad »

woke88 is a vaguely familiar name, but idr why
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2186 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by iambrad »

i knew it. open 649 though reading the game i dunno what the fuck was going on.

i'm actually just down for an iavh kill.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2188 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by iambrad »

we have 13 hours

VOTE: iamveryhappy
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2194 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2194, the worst wrote: 4v9 is a very very very hard thing to get approved in the normal queue and we already have too much scum power for it, i would be very surprised.

iavh where are you at with this game? i haven't seen you at all yet
does scum have a lot of power? a gunsmith and a jailkeeper is enough imo to give 4 scum, but i mostly play all vanilla 3v10 setups
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2197 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2198, Random Nurse wrote: Gut's screaming at me it's either Brad or worst, but no consolidation there. I'm OK with a Yimmy lim but I WANT an IAB lim to answer those questions.

It FEELS like there's two Scum left, but there should only be ONE left, NO there IS ONE left because of my Lazy modifier so at least ONE of worst/brad is Town but I can't fucking tell WHO.
hehe
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2206 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2207, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 2194, the worst wrote: 4v9 is a very very very hard thing to get approved in the normal queue and we already have too much scum power for it, i would be very surprised.

iavh where are you at with this game? i haven't seen you at all yet
I'm fine with my vote
I'm fine with two votes on me
I'm fine in this game
I'm fine, everything's fine…
*breaks down*
I can't do this anymore...

As I was saying I do stuff mechanically so I'm worster than the worst at solving without something with an open element.
I'm still paranoid about neighbours, remind me if iab has claimed, paranoid about Nurse
the simple solution is to play a few setups open with no flips.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2230 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by iambrad »

so iahv is unwilling to move to yimmy?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2234 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by iambrad »

maybe this guy is town

or mafia is just slow rolling and refusing to widen the poe because of the threat of it bouncing back. otherwise, the only two people who don't fit this criteria is worst and the dragon man.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2235 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by iambrad »

maybe we do kill dragons then
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2239 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by iambrad »

i like your funny words magic man
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2241 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by iambrad »

i doubt the setup is outlandishly favored for scum most setups on this site are weighted heavily in favor of town.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2243 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by iambrad »

uh oh
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2247 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by iambrad »

iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2305 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:13 am

Post by iambrad »

what's up
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2306 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:15 am

Post by iambrad »

In post 2301, Hu Tao wrote: I personally think it's either the worst or RN as did bob
could be the worst. don't think it's rn.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2307 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:42 am

Post by iambrad »

when i was younger, i was more passionate about this stuff. when i saw yimmy flip vt, i just didnt really care. i'd usually feel some motivation at being wrong, but i guess i'm old now. plus i'm just not getting the same reads i used to.

rn just tonally feels town, but i'm always a sucker for getting tunneled. iavh is unaligned lean wolf at best, the worst is probably evil since they were softing cop all day yesterday and came in to today pretty weak. they seem to just be trying to survive as long as they can which i don't blame them. we both replaced into hard slots. dragons unaligned naerys unaligned these slots just don't post enough. i'll have to look at associations if i ever want to get a read on them.

hu tao is locked town i'll probably die on that read i don't care if it burns me. everyone else can probably die, but at this point, i'll have to also live and die off rn town.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2308 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:49 am

Post by iambrad »

dont think there's a universe where we dont flip theworst here which makes me sad
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2311 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:06 am

Post by iambrad »

In post 2313, the worst wrote: I was not softing cop and would be totally wild to soft cop in this set-up. My third eye is open with this set-up tho and there is something i think I'm seeing that I'm not saying.
it just feels like in this position as town you'd be way more paranoid of me as wolf then just locktown. from the game's pov random nurse and iamveryhappy tunneling me makes sense, hu tao thinking i'm town makes sense, you thinking i'm town and untouchable is decisively strange.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2313 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:23 am

Post by iambrad »

In post 2315, the worst wrote: you're a distant third option for me, your pred is townier than iavh & dragons and I liked the way you went about claiming yesterday. there's just scummier players here. why should I be more paranoid of you?
i dunno, can't say anything i've done has been particularly townie. dragons hasn't even really posted and iavh is just a whatever player. like, should i be a distant third option or shouldn't i be on the chopping block as well?

there's a stark difference between a distant third option and the proposed i am town argument earlier on though you did mention i'd make my alignment known as the game went on. i just figured it was a cop soft to get yourself killed at night and 'confirmed' town, but i dunno now. just seems like a strange turn of events
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2315 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:28 am

Post by iambrad »

VOTE: the worst
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2318 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by iambrad »

VOTE: Dragons
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2322 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2322, Random Nurse wrote: 1) My paranoia is acting up, making me think either Worst or Hu Tao.

2) Brad I can't tell: I've never played with him before. The only reason I'm after Brad's slot is because of the weird shit CS did prior.

3) IAVH I don't know: the main thing that bothers me is that meta post he made in the PT of a now-completed game which heavily implied he's Scum this game.

4) STD's lurking is becoming major issue.

5) I need Naerys to post more: she's a low-content player and just not engaging. If she's Town she needs to step it up.
mini 2307 by chance?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2326 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by iambrad »

yeah i figured that's the post you were referring to. i saw mention of some gambit as well that he tried, and he said he'd just keep trying them. as far as i can tell, iamveryhappy has played a very concise, tight lipped game here with a lot of apathy. doesn't seem to fit in with what that game seems to say about his town game.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2376 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:57 am

Post by iambrad »

sorry for ruining the perfect town game. wp to everyone, thought everyone performed well. worst with excellent reads, no surprise either.

gg

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”