Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by the worst »

i think the first places i want to look are like; nurse, happy, dragons

second tier is you (brad for posterity), hu tao & yimmy

naerys like, can be scum, but it's in a weirder world than any of those 6.

anyone here on your radar?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Bob, what do you make of Yimmy basically doing nothing but trying to shade me this entire game?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 2027, the worst wrote: cool. i think it may actually be in town's best interest to stop talking about power roles at this point honestly.

i don't think i'll do the full read - kinda trying to whittle down a POE i like the look of then doing ISOs i guess?

i'm down to jam about stuff too, you & yimmy have both got me surprisingly motivated for a VT game where i'm probably about to be lim'd :lol:
VOTE: nurse placeholder vote

So you call me a "mid-strength PR who is a named Townie at this point" and then vote me right after that.

Be consistent
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by iambrad »

why do people in this game think bolding their posts makes them more truthful or important
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 2031, iambrad wrote: why do people in this game think bolding their posts makes them more truthful or important

If you're Town you should really drop the attitude because it doesn't help us at all.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2028, the worst wrote: i think the first places i want to look are like; nurse, happy, dragons

second tier is you (brad for posterity), hu tao & yimmy

naerys like, can be scum, but it's in a weirder world than any of those 6.

anyone here on your radar?
honestly, i just did some basic analysis on votecounts and relative nightkills. nothing crazy, i felt like the day 2 wagon had obvious bussing from the weird patterns of all the voters day 1 (all being off wagon) to suddenly being on the katy wagon. didn't look organic, but also the day 1 wagon had clear bussing as well from katy. i'm going to have to read eod to make sense of why this all occurred.

random nurse and happyimhere specifically have some pretty ??? voting from voting each other day 1 off any considerable wagon to voting together on katy day 2. plus the bbmolla kill implies that there has to be a wolf on that wagon with a kill off wagon. bob i think also is equally worth looking at after being on some random wagon day 1, katy day 2, and no voting late into today until he got into conflict with me & my slot forcing the vote.

your wagon is technically a counterwagon to mine as well, but i didn't think too poorly of your slots decision making. present day 1 lynch off katy lynch day 2 etec etc, but since there's only one scum left (supposedly), then it could be realistic your slot is wolf without me doing any informative reads.

dragons looked fine to me, but aside from that, our reads are pretty mirrored. i dunno anything about naerys the name doesn't even sound familiar.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2032, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2031, iambrad wrote: why do people in this game think bolding their posts makes them more truthful or important

If you're Town you should really drop the attitude because it doesn't help us at all.
you're right i should help the town
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I forgot about yimmy. I never Town read him either. I would be fine voting off yimmy
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

VOTE: yimmy leap of faith.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by the worst »

Why do you scumread Yimmy? I think they're the only person insightfully challenging the status quo this phase so I really like them for town.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2030, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2027, the worst wrote: cool. i think it may actually be in town's best interest to stop talking about power roles at this point honestly.

i don't think i'll do the full read - kinda trying to whittle down a POE i like the look of then doing ISOs i guess?

i'm down to jam about stuff too, you & yimmy have both got me surprisingly motivated for a VT game where i'm probably about to be lim'd :lol:
VOTE: nurse placeholder vote

So you call me a "mid-strength PR who is a named Townie at this point" and then vote me right after that.

Be consistent
I am!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I think it's either you or yimmy. I kinda townread everyone else for some reason or another
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2037, the worst wrote: Why do you scumread Yimmy? I think they're the only person insightfully challenging the status quo this phase so I really like them for town.
if theres only one scum left i dont think challenging the status quo is consistent entirely for townie motive
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

VOTE: Yimmy
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I'm open to eliminating either Yimmy, iambrad, or the worst at the moment.

The lurkers also bother me at the moment.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2033, iambrad wrote:random nurse and happyimhere specifically have some pretty ??? voting from voting each other day 1 off any considerable wagon to voting together on katy day 2. plus the bbmolla kill implies that there has to be a wolf on that wagon with a kill off wagon. bob i think also is equally worth looking at after being on some random wagon day 1, katy day 2, and no voting late into today until he got into conflict with me & my slot forcing the vote.

your wagon is technically a counterwagon to mine as well, but i didn't think too poorly of your slots decision making. present day 1 lynch off katy lynch day 2 etec etc, but since there's only one scum left (supposedly), then it could be realistic your slot is wolf without me doing any informative reads.
I can't offer too much of use but iavh and rn are both players who I'd consider to have fairly dynamic individualistic personalities. so weird voting patterns are kind of what I'd expect from them, I'll do some more thinking into apparent motives in their voting and stuff like that.

we are counterwagons, but I don't really think either of our preds really acted in a way with bad faith as far as I've seen yet? so I'm kind of lukewarm on the value of flipping one of us for the wagonomics insight. More so I just think town has a lot of control this phase. I might need to be a bit more critical of good role claims & safe lurkers I guess.

btw - we have a rule against using the word "lynch" these days. "eliminate" is the kinda go-to replacement word.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2043, the worst wrote:
In post 2033, iambrad wrote:random nurse and happyimhere specifically have some pretty ??? voting from voting each other day 1 off any considerable wagon to voting together on katy day 2. plus the bbmolla kill implies that there has to be a wolf on that wagon with a kill off wagon. bob i think also is equally worth looking at after being on some random wagon day 1, katy day 2, and no voting late into today until he got into conflict with me & my slot forcing the vote.

I can't offer too much of use but iavh and rn are both players who I'd consider to have fairly dynamic individualistic personalities. so weird voting patterns are kind of what I'd expect from them, I'll do some more thinking into apparent motives in their voting and stuff like that.

we are counterwagons, but I don't really think either of our preds really acted in a way with bad faith as far as I've seen yet? so I'm kind of lukewarm on the value of flipping one of us for the wagonomics insight. More so I just think town has a lot of control this phase. I might need to be a bit more critical of good role claims & safe lurkers I guess.

btw - we have a rule against using the word "lynch" these days. "eliminate" is the kinda go-to replacement word.
oh you know that makes sense. i suspect that i actually have something to do with that word being banned looooooooooooooooooooooool.

my slot eod day 1 is townie as fuck, & i dont know how he ever got to this position. as far as you there's no real wagonomics insight to be gained. everything has moved so slow this game, and wagons have rarely shifted past a slow building wagon to hit a wolf.

i also wanted to mention something totally off topic. i read somewhere that ellibereth got banned? her and uh, i think nacho something were really close friends of mine. i think them and like dunnstral or something like that. maybe a girl, too. i don't remember. what happened to all those people?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1223, bob3141 wrote: Its interesting that the lead wagons have been pretty static for the last 3-4 days and neither of them have hit the 4 vote mark. Its very much a strong signs that we have entirely missed the mark and that starfire, pc and bella are all town.

as if scum was one of those players they would have doen something to break the deadlock
In post 1418, bob3141 wrote: At the moment i think Kim has good odds of being scum. I get the feeling that he has been fence sitiing on starfire, PC and looker wagons.

If my scum read on PC is wrong and it is a case of town wagons being head to head. Then thats the sort of position i would expect scum to take
In post 1425, bob3141 wrote: yep i want too see where kim is coming from.

There actions feel to much like a scum player trying to fan the flames of town players scum read on a fellow townie. Rather than a town player proactively trying to get their scum reads executed. As even if they turn out be wrong town always think at the time on balance that they are right
pretty big fan of these 3 bob posts near to eod. in it he uses wagons to get a clear read of people who have flipped town or likely to be town. he also justifies a scumread on Katy which at the time a huge looker wagon is popping up. i doubt that bob is playing the super long wolf game here where he not only busses looker but also sets up for a katy kill day 2 as well. that's fucking crazy, and bob seems more of a laid back player. i'd do it personally, but i just don't see it in this case.

i also just really like the read development of kim. feels super organic and not rushed like a scum trying to be distance and separate from kim (which again is a completely psycho play as any scum here.) very confident in bob town.
In post 1432, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1426, bob3141 wrote: VOTE: KatyKimFanClub

I think this our best bet day one.
We have just over a day. Do you really think it's wise to try and push something like this through instead of looker/PC?
this, again, feels pretty organic from hu tao and bob. not going to go as crazy as call hu tao town from the interaction, but i just like it from both perspectives. it stuck out to me early. it makes a lot of sense why hu tao and bob both went day 2 onto kity.
In post 1508, Yimmy wrote:
In post 1500, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1488, Civil Scum wrote: A BP Miller claim only serves scum.

And no, if you are being dramatic about how paranoid you are in a game at the same time you’re saying you accepted such a ridiculous PR claim at face value is an absolute contradiction.
Does that mean I’m scum then
don't understand this post

im comfortable with a looker lim. the wagon is towny and looker has been a super nothing slot (also town actually doesn't respond to e-1 like that). so here
intent to hammer

probably tomorrow evening cause i don't see any sort of fatigue in the town and we have a few things going on that seen worth exploring

bbmolla feels town. i feel like scum wants to let civil scum's tunnel fester. maaaybe they don't if pc is scum? anyway heart says he's town. iavh post is out of touch just like bobs weird vanity wagon. maybe worse actually cause people have started talking about limming rn so it feels a bit more intentional. we definitely look at that if looker flips town

ugh i could hammer tonight. let me torment myself over it for a few minutes
In post 1510, Yimmy wrote: ok i isoed greeting and looker and im still ok with limming them and i thought about it and nobody seems bothered with the day ending tonight and i don't want to drag out this torment (why would i offer to torment myself. horrible choice) and dunnstral said to and i love doing what people say
VOTE: looker
these two posts on the other hand, not very far apart from each other, does not feel organic in the slightest. he had some catchup post previously before this, and it didn't really pop out at all. he gives a pretty whatever read on looker, but there's clearly no umph behind the read. the bbmolla read is alright, but then he flips back and forth like 5 times again in the post before going and hammering. i dunno, it seems like he read mafia chat, and they pressured him into hammering to get some sort of distance between him and the wagon.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by the worst »

Nachomamma8? I haven't seen nacho foreverrrr, I think he got busy with irl stuff. Ellibereth doesn't play here anymore either but he's not banned - he got a scummie that year where he has nearly no misreads idk if you were here when that happened. Dunn is still around a bit too, but I'm not sure I've seen him play a lot of games lately. I still have Dunn on discord but I'm not 100% sure how to contact Elli or Nacho. I can't remember exactly who else might have been part of that group - I know Dunn & MariaR were playing together a bunch around then. That was my hayday too but I only kinda loosely knew them all :P

on bob -- he has a purity about the way he's conducting himself this phase which I think is a firm hallmark of town-Bob, the only thing I'm wary of is that Hu Tao might have him pocketed. Still not super likely imo but Bob himself is town af.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2042, Random Nurse wrote: I'm open to eliminating either Yimmy, iambrad, or the worst at the moment.

The lurkers also bother me at the moment.
hope this doesn't sound unfairly combative. you are talking about somewhere between 3-5 townies & possibly one scum in this post. can you expand a bit on your reads & who you think the last mafia actually is? I get that you have opinions but the reason you're in my PoE so firmly is because I have no idea why you have the opinions you do.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by the worst »

I guess Yimmy is the first read I should check myself on since having a towny d3 is kinda easy if you have no team-mates to cover
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:32 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1221, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1214, Looker wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Why?
this post alone makes me want to tr the political clout slot lol.
In post 1602, Random Nurse wrote: BBmolla, if you're Town, work with me please.

What do you think of a Bob or Hu lim today? Or CS or IAVH?
at first when i read this, i thought it was glaringly obvious random nurse jjust wanted to push off of the kity kill, but i guess i'll get into it later why i changed my mind.
In post 1611, Hu Tao wrote: I must sleep. Play nice everyone. :lol: and look into Kim please.
more good posting from hu tao. he's played a firmly town game, and i really have no issues with anything he's said so far. pretty good slott.
In post 1651, Naerys wrote: Bob and Hu tao could be possible scum buddies
In post 1668, Naerys wrote: VOTE: bob
I follow my guts feeling.
is the naerys slot still alive in the game?
In post 1688, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 1687, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1685, KatyKimFanClub wrote: This is so hilariously theatrical. Are you going to retract or not?
of course not, ive got a result on you
role.claim.
i swear the only iahv posts i've seen this game are just asking for roles. sort of suspecting the mod gave fakeclaims to all of the wolf members in this game just for this exact situation.
In post 1724, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 1721, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1717, iamveryhappy wrote: how many shots
its anti town to ask what my exact gating is. My neighbour knows and im prob be the nk now. As gunsmith in this setup is defacto cop with dann and lookers flip.

looker means i get inno with my results and dann means i get guitys

rather than inno or scum doc
and guilty or cop
huh. I'm just asking so we get a better grip of where we are. As you said, you're probably going to die tonight, so what's wrong with telling us?
@Random Nurse why do you want a vote on kkfc by me that fast, I'd like to use my brain.
I don't wanna do stuff quickly and get it wrong, but rather do it slowly but right.
also another pretty meh post. i dunno if he'd so firmly try to weasel out of voting katy tho, so it's mostly null. just quoting it for clarity sake, maybe i'll need to go back to it.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2046, the worst wrote: Nachomamma8? I haven't seen nacho foreverrrr, I think he got busy with irl stuff. Ellibereth doesn't play here anymore either but he's not banned - he got a scummie that year where he has nearly no misreads idk if you were here when that happened. Dunn is still around a bit too, but I'm not sure I've seen him play a lot of games lately. I still have Dunn on discord but I'm not 100% sure how to contact Elli or Nacho. I can't remember exactly who else might have been part of that group - I know Dunn & MariaR were playing together a bunch around then. That was my hayday too but I only kinda loosely knew them all :P

on bob -- he has a purity about the way he's conducting himself this phase which I think is a firm hallmark of town-Bob, the only thing I'm wary of is that Hu Tao might have him pocketed. Still not super likely imo but Bob himself is town af.
sad to hear on nacho or elli. they were legitimately nutso mafia players, was a blast in the few games i played with them. i hope they're doing well. if anyone has seen 'em send them my wishes. i wasn't around for them not misreading, but yeah between elli and nacho, it does not surprise me in the slightest. i think i might have played with ellibereth on serenesforest after, too, but i might be mistaking them for a different player. actually i wonder if they're on mafiathesyndicate. that's where a lot of the old people i used to play with went. and it WAS mariar. dunn and mariar, those guys were fucking cool. then i remember you, and from there i don't remember much else. i'm sure i had a few more friends than that, but my memory is so shot these days.

i dunno i actually have hu tao more town than bob just because i'm paranoid in how confident bob has been in the direction of kity that he's wolf who's just a psychopath wolf player. games where you kill 2 wolves early seem to always end in a psyhcopath deep wolf that drags the game out for fucking ever especially because of the lack of associations and real spew.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by iambrad »

vote Naerys
iambrad
iambrad
Townie