Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 20, heipizhu4 wrote: Hi, RN and NM!
Hmmm, the blood on the nurse's face looks scary...
OK, I think I caught scum!
VOTE: Random Nurse

Wanna know how I got these scars...?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Hey Bianco, just letting you know I'll be V/LA until Monday morning due to work. I'll be more LA during this time.

Received.
Last edited by biancospino on Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

VOTE: Not Mafia

Anyways.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

So, yeah, I hammered Not Mafia because I'm not going to tolerate a jester who doesn't contribute to the gamestate and is just going to be mis-lim bait. If he's going to be a jester he can go Day 1 instead of end game. Got it?

I am absolutely certain Scum will attempt to use my hammering of NM against me, so if you're Town FFS, be smart.

Now, with that out if the way, get out of my way as I take a look at the VCs and associations. If you want to fight me over NM's yeet I will give it to you.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 108, ZZZX wrote:
In post 107, Random Nurse wrote: So, yeah, I hammered Not Mafia because I'm not going to tolerate a jester who doesn't contribute to the gamestate and is just going to be mis-lim bait. If he's going to be a jester he can go Day 1 instead of end game. Got it?

I am absolutely certain Scum will attempt to use my hammering of NM against me, so if you're Town FFS, be smart.

Now, with that out if the way, get out of my way as I take a look at the VCs and associations. If you want to fight me over NM's yeet I will give it to you.
Look at
what
associations?

You quick hammered page 4-5, when we weren't even really out of RVS, half the votes on NM were simply people either annoyed by him, parked on him (like mine), or scum making use of the situation to get a quick elim.

I think blue is probably town, Random might be scum, but I can't even be sure because I can see non-scum just doing that horrid horrid decision.

I also think one of the people not voting was probably scum.

BUT instead of having information of people, we are just empty because you took that QH, to be honest blue setting NM to E-1 was equally problematic.

Well gee, man, I'm all torn up about it. You can cry your eyes out about it and mis-lim me or if Town you can get over this and work with me on finding Scum. I'm inclined to think you *might* be Town because when I've done this before there were Townies that responded similarly.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:47 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 110, ZZZX wrote:
In post 109, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 108, ZZZX wrote:
In post 107, Random Nurse wrote: So, yeah, I hammered Not Mafia because I'm not going to tolerate a jester who doesn't contribute to the gamestate and is just going to be mis-lim bait. If he's going to be a jester he can go Day 1 instead of end game. Got it?

Look at
what
associations?

You quick hammered page 4-5, when we weren't even really out of RVS, half the votes on NM were simply people either annoyed by him, parked on him (like mine), or scum making use of the situation to get a quick elim.

I think blue is probably town, Random might be scum, but I can't even be sure because I can see non-scum just doing that horrid horrid decision.

I also think one of the people not voting was probably scum.

BUT instead of having information of people, we are just empty because you took that QH, to be honest blue setting NM to E-1 was equally problematic.

Well gee, man, I'm all torn up about it. You can cry your eyes out about it and mis-lim me or if Town you can get over this and work with me on finding Scum. I'm inclined to think you *might* be Town because when I've done this before there were Townies that responded similarly.
I am still not sure whether you are town or scum.
I am still upset about this. If you are scum then sure, if you are town then you just possibly lost the game for everyone, but moving ahead..
Fine, sell me on it. Who do you see as scum? Why? If you see some associations, show me. It is five pages.

You're more mad at me than the jester that voted himself and was daring everyone else to hammer him when he was at L-1?

Ask yourself this: would you rather have the jester hammered Day 1 or endgame? 100% of the time I'd choose the former, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

As for the rest of the game, I'm V/LA. I'm going to get into this game, but on MY time. If you're Town, and I think you may because you're the only vocal one around giving a fuck, then I'm going to ask you for some patience.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I'd be open to a Blue elimination.

I'm not going anywhere Day 2.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 133, AnimatedWiz wrote: Blue, you keep on swinging around with your votes, and this time you’re actively courting another quickhammer, all while trying to place the blame on someone else—asking someone else to vote for Nurse and then saying you’ll go after whoever does is either some sort of weird power projection or just blatant attempts to mislead and then miseliminate.

Please link me your most recent Scum game.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 138, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 135, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 133, AnimatedWiz wrote: Blue, you keep on swinging around with your votes, and this time you’re actively courting another quickhammer, all while trying to place the blame on someone else—asking someone else to vote for Nurse and then saying you’ll go after whoever does is either some sort of weird power projection or just blatant attempts to mislead and then miseliminate.

If you feel that my inexperience is leading me the wrong way here, I would be happy to hear your theories are—can’t learn without hearing other perspectives, after all.

I asked you for a link.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 137, BlueSnakelet wrote: A question for everyone:

Would
you
be willing to quickhammer me or anyone else?

Are you a Jester that has in past multiple games sowed confusion and caused your own mis-lims?

If not, then no.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Heip kind of pings to me as NewbScum a bit scared to make a move.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 148, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 143, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 138, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 135, Random Nurse wrote:

If you feel that my inexperience is leading me the wrong way here, I would be happy to hear your theories are—can’t learn without hearing other perspectives, after all.

I asked you for a link.

This is my first game—you know this. Please stop trying to discredit me based solely on my inexperience and help me figure this game out.

No, I did not know this was your first game.

And no, I am not trying to discredit you at all. I thought you had prior experience here as Scum, this why I asked. That is all.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Is this your first Mafia game ever? Or, are you an alt? All I want to know is if you have had any completed games as Scum
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 152, AnimatedWiz wrote: Ah, hm—seems I misread you asking for information on how I play for intimidation instead. I think my natural issues with understanding people might be exacerbated in a format like this—so little information in a text format with the added hurdle of people trying to not give out more information than necessary.

Thanks for your patience with me—I appreciate it.

And yeah, first game ever here. I’ve played in Meatworld plenty, but this is a far more developed and derived meta.

I see.

So, I have no tangible meta data on you, not that it's all the effective in general.

The reason I asked you this is that I raised my eyebrow to the all-too-polite, peace-keeper stance you took between me and the muppets, which may be a sign of one of two things. Either this is your Towngame and are trying to keep the peace, OR you are Scum attempting to be as inoffensive as possible so as to fly under our collective radars until it is too late. I haven't decided which it is yet, but if you are Scum and make a mistake I will be upon you in an instant.

NOW, what do you make of the idea of a mass-claim? We are what, two mis-lims away from defeat? I need more information to work with and I think now is the time for all of us to put our cards on the table.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 176, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 153, Random Nurse wrote: NOW, what do you make of the idea of a mass-claim? We are what, two mis-lims away from defeat? I need more information to work with and I think now is the time for all of us to put our cards on the table.
First, did you use your ability already Night 1? Meaning it can't be used Night 2?

Here let's make a list so we can keep track. Let me know if I missed anyone's claim. I'm an indecisive doctor

AnimatedWiz: VT
ZZZX: VT
Bluesnakelet: Neighbor
TheHoldSteady: Indecisive Doctor
RN: ?
Passenger: ?
heipizhu4: ?

RN please claim next.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 182, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 176, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 153, Random Nurse wrote: NOW, what do you make of the idea of a mass-claim? We are what, two mis-lims away from defeat? I need more information to work with and I think now is the time for all of us to put our cards on the table.
First, did you use your ability already Night 1? Meaning it can't be used Night 2?

Here let's make a list so we can keep track. Let me know if I missed anyone's claim. I'm an indecisive doctor

AnimatedWiz: VT
ZZZX: VT
Bluesnakelet: Neighbor
TheHoldSteady: Indecisive Doctor
RN: ?
Passenger: ?
heipizhu4: ?

RN please claim next.

Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 185, TheHoldSteady wrote: Why are you stalling the claim?

Sir, I'm at work. Calm your tits.

In post 184, TheHoldSteady wrote: that's not how the modifier works. I can save again just not the same person, and who I saved I'm not revealing because it only benefits scum

OK, I was making sure.

In that case, I am a "Village lazy TrafficAnalyst"

Meaning, if there's at least 2 Scum I can use my ability to check and see who can privately communicate.

Problem is, and it really sucks, I had targeted Hu Tao Night 1, and Hu was also targeted with the NK Night 1.

I am asking that YOU protect me Night 2. Blue Snakelet I believe claimed Nieghbor. I want to know who the other Neighbor is. Then, while you protect me, I'll target one of the non-Neighbors to see who can privately communicate.

I already knew I wasn't going to be eliminated Day 2 due to my PR.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 188, Passenger wrote: What the hell

I’m a Backup Neighbor

Hm.

A Backup Neighbor that can't currently communicate, but if is Scum would still show up as being able to privately communicate (I'm under the assumption Mafia have Daytalk).
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 191, Passenger wrote: I don’t doubt that BlueSnakelet and heiphizhu are neighbors, but my theory is that they are Mafia Neighbors who are informed that there is a backup neighbor in the game so they have to do scum theater in that neighborhood in case one of them dies and the Backup comes into the hood and is protected by the doctor???

What?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 193, Passenger wrote: RN, in my world, I’m a Town Backup Neighbor and you’re a Town Traffic Analyst and heiphi and Blue are both Mafia Neighbors.

In my world, you are a negative utility PR, you contribute nothing. Neighbors are generally neither positive or negative utility, so the moderator then needs to add another role to the setup to balance it out. In this case, the role the mod adds is a Town Indecisive Doctor.

Wait, what?

I contribute nothing?

If I target someone and they can't communicate that means they're a VT.

I think I'm going to target
your
ass tonight, Sucka.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Actually I'm starting to suspect Passenger.

VOTE: Passenger
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 199, AnimatedWiz wrote: I would like to state, regardless of whether this is truly the set-up or not, having two scum Neighbors with a back-up Village Neighbor would be really funny.

That would piss me off and probably end up in a future game of mine.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I'm still here. I fell asleep last night through my night off.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:53 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 354, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 353, Random Nurse wrote: I'm still here. I fell asleep last night through my night off.
When can we expect a catch up from you?

At this point, you're not. I play my own way, and I am limited when it comes to time right now. If you want to try to mis-lim me over that go ahead and try.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Random Nurse »

If the claimed Doctor doesn't target me (or says they do but doesn't) and I die Night 2, look into that.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Random Nurse »

There doesn't seem to be much resistance on the Passenger wagon.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Odd. My gut is pinging on AnimatedWiz. Can't place it, but it's what my gut is telling me at the moment.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 405, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 404, Random Nurse wrote: Odd. My gut is pinging on AnimatedWiz. Can't place it, but it's what my gut is telling me at the moment.
Oh? I know you say you can’t place it but I would be curious to know why as I’ve pinned him as Town pretty confidently
He just feels a bit too calm, too aggreeable, too civil, and too passive and peace-keeper-ish.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:13 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 410, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 407, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 405, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 404, Random Nurse wrote: Odd. My gut is pinging on AnimatedWiz. Can't place it, but it's what my gut is telling me at the moment.
Oh? I know you say you can’t place it but I would be curious to know why as I’ve pinned him as Town pretty confidently
He just feels a bit too calm, too aggreeable, too civil, and too passive and peace-keeper-ish.
I can definitely see what you mean, you think that's scummy over just who they are?
As Town I get nervous when someone's a little too calm, civil, and agreeable. I daresay you feel a little that way as well right now, or perhaps that's my paranoia acting up.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:19 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Hm.

From personal experience those I experience the least tend to be Scum. Scum need to blend in and not take risks or draw attention. Those who are too calm, civil, passive, and agreeable do not take risks, and complements the idea of blending in.

I am more inclined to vote for Wiz. I'm unsure if there's enough time, and Passenger's illogical assumption that there must be Scum Neighbors DID make me question him, but does being illogicall necessarily mean being Scum? Scum love using logic and hiding behind it.

I suspect an AnimatedWiz elimination may be more astute.

VOTE: AnimatedWiz
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Random Nurse »

OK, we need some consolidation of votes here.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:05 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I'm probably going to regret this but the gridlock in this game sucks.

VOTE: Passenger
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

OK, so I used traffic analyst on Animated Wiz and he is not able to privately communicate.

This I believe confirms him as Town to me, unless there's some mechanic at play I'm unaware of.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Ergo, from where I'm sitting, I will not ever be voting him this game.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I'd be down for a ZZZX lim. If we're wrong it's game over.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 474, the worst wrote: I'm inclined towards believing the investigative claim if there isn't a cc because frankly, backup neighbour seems like a (neat) gimmick to avoid ⅓ of the plist being in the same hood and an indecisive doctor isn't really enough town power

Thinking about it now actually an indecisive doctor tends to suggest the existence of an investigative role of some kind, since they're like indecisive to avoid a "follow the cop" situation

pedit: you're my favourite.

Traffic analyst is such an interesting choice of investigative tbh I guess there's like, the false guilty on the backup neighbour?

Backup Neighbor doesn't get a Guilty if it hasn't replaced a Neighbor yet. However if it did turn up as having private communication before replacing a Neighbor that'd mean that person is Scum.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I wonder if it could be a Worst/ZZZX team.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:20 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I still have questions regarding heipizhu replacement.

Thus my gut points at your slot, Virgo.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 505, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 504, Random Nurse wrote: I still have questions regarding heipizhu replacement.

Thus my gut points at your slot, Virgo.

Can't discuss further.

What are those questions
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Can't discuss further.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:00 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 509, JacksonVirgo wrote: You ignore every single time I try and get your thoughts on the game state and now you refuse to elaborate why you gut-ping me. Kinda frustrating in limlo

That's fine.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:47 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Well, this is annoying. There's clearly 2 Scum within Worst, JV, and ZZZX.

How the fuck am I supposed to tell who is the Townie?

Did all 3 of you full-claim already?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Wiz, who are you thinking of voting?

ZZZX and JV who are you voting?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I need JV and Worst to repeat their claims.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:38 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Wiz, don't vote yet.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:40 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

If there are any secret PRs with results, NOW is the time to share them.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

We have over five days, so no sudden votes please.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I'll be back soon.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:45 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

K, who were the Neighbors again?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

If the team is JV/Worst then why would Worst be voting JV in MLLO?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:49 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 559, Random Nurse wrote: If the team is JV/Worst then why would Worst be voting JV in MLLO?

Unless both are waiting for one of the Town to get mis-voted...
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:49 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

ZZZX, who claimed to be Neighbors again?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:54 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

So Passenger turned up as a Backup Neighbor that was actually Town...

So Snakelet (which is Worst), and JV claimed to be Neighbors?

Having a Backup Neighbor doesn't necessarily mean there ARE Neighbors in the game.

Wouldn't it be kinda wicked if the game mod had the Traffic Analyst and a Backup Neighbor, but no actual Neighbors? That'd be clever. That sounds like something
*I*
would do.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

@bianco: Are you able to tell me if the Scum have Daytalk enabled or no? I'm not seeing any mention of it in the Setup post.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:02 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 576, the worst wrote:
In post 574, Random Nurse wrote:
@bianco: Are you able to tell me if the Scum have Daytalk enabled or no? I'm not seeing any mention of it in the Setup post.
if it helps any, the hood is open during the day

i've kinda been ghosting since daystart

Neat. What's the post count?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:07 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 96, biancospino wrote:
Votecount 1-FINAL

With 9 alive, it took 5 to hammer.

Votes
Not_Mafia
(5 =
EXECUTED
):
AnimatedWiz
(), ZZZX (),
Not_Mafia
(), The Worst (),
Random Nurse
()
Random Nurse (1):
Jackso Virgo ()

Not Voting (3):
Passenger
Hu Tao
TheHoldSteady

Notes
  • The Deadline is due in (expired on 2023-09-13 07:19:15)
  • You can find the combined mod ISO here.
In post 457, biancospino wrote:
Votecount 2-FINAL

With 7 alive, it took 4 to hammer.

Votes
Passenger
(4 =
EXECUTED
):
AnimatedWiz
(), JacksonVirgo (),
Random Nurse
(), ZZZX ()
JacksonVirgo (1):
Passenger
()

Not Voting (2):
TheHoldSteady
(), The Worst ()

Notes
  • The Deadline is due in (expired on 2023-09-16 23:21:44)
  • You can find the combined mod ISO here.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:09 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Not sure how to read these two final VCs.

ZZZX was on both of them but to be fair so were me and Wiz. Perhaps Scum wanted one member on the final wagon and one member off at all times to spread out.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:15 am

Post by Random Nurse »

(1) So as a Traffic Analyst I can tell if someone can communicate privately.

(2) There being a flipped Town Backup neighbor doesn't mean there's other Neighbors. That's a clever way of trying to trick someone, especially a Traffic Analyst.

(3) I'm running under the assumption that Scum have Daytalk. However, our game moderator has not exactly specified this. Meaning, if the game mod had a mean streak, she could have it set so that Scum DON'T have Daytalk, meaning Wiz could still be Scum (I highly doubt this, but I would furrow my brow in frustration if thise were the case in hindsight).

(4) I suspect both claimed Neighbors may actually just be Scum that can privately communicate.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:16 am

Post by Random Nurse »

ZZZX what's your current reads list please, if you're willing?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:20 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 527, JacksonVirgo wrote: I’m personally solving between ducky, zzz and RN and while I believe it’s almost certainly zzz.
RN and ducky occupy a conflicting slot imo as there’s no way they’re both real.
And I know I’m town from your own poe

OK what do you mean by conflicting slot?

By ducky do you mean the Worst?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:21 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 587, the worst wrote:
In post 172, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 168, ZZZX wrote: You know what? Fuck it. This game is going nowhere, and honestly, mass claiming is not the right move here normally, but if it is what it takes to revive the game then fuck it.

I am a Vanilla VT. We claim by pointing into someone else to claim one by one, I will quote whos next and if they dont instantly claim in their next post then we
lim
them.
In post 169, ZZZX wrote:
In post 140, BlueSnakelet wrote:
[...]

Quoted for attention.

Claim, and choose someone to claim next.
UNVOTE: Nurse

I'm a Neighbor.

Steady claim next.
my slot was the first to claim, and claimed neighbour without a backup neighbour claim being in play. for what that's worth.

i do tend to agree that a world with informed scum is like, feasible, i'm just hoping that i've laid out the game clearly enough that y'all can see that i'm town.

OK what are your reads right now?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 589, the worst wrote:
In post 588, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 527, JacksonVirgo wrote: I’m personally solving between ducky, zzz and RN and while I believe it’s almost certainly zzz.

JV and i have known each other for a few years and they've always called me ducky or duckyboi, so i can confidently say they meant me yeah

What does JV mean by conflicting slot?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:29 am

Post by Random Nurse »

So I noticed at least two players called themselves "Vanilla VT" or "Vanilla Villager." Once is fine, but twice is a little strange. Not sure if it's worth pulling at that thread or not. Setup role PM says "Villager," fuckers, so quit it. I'm unsure how possible it is for Scum to be NOT have Daytalk and both fuck up the game-specific name of the Vanilla Townie role.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:30 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 594, the worst wrote:
In post 591, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 589, the worst wrote:
In post 588, Random Nurse wrote:

JV and i have known each other for a few years and they've always called me ducky or duckyboi, so i can confidently say they meant me yeah

What does JV mean by conflicting slot?
that one i don't know. if i had to guess i think they're saying that their poe is [you, zzzx, me] but they think zzzx is scum and one of us is the second.

Yeah I need JV to clarify.
Now.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:31 am

Post by Random Nurse »

OK so I had PM'd bianco and she did in fact confirm that all PTs include the Wolve's PT.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:34 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 593, the worst wrote:
In post 590, Random Nurse wrote: OK what are your reads right now?
like in a list?

myself
wiz
you
zzzx
jv

i'm kind of solving by teams at this point though, there's not that many that can still exist i don't think

least likely
rn/jv
rn/wiz
jv/zzzx
most likely

my brain is a mess so i might not be accounting for some fringe possibility but tbh it's like 90%+ jv/zzzx to me

To be brutally honest I am not satisfied with your flimsy reads list.

I want you to go into more detail,
now
, so I know you've actually been invested in finding who the Scum are instead of simply trying to blend like a cheap imitation.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:40 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 602, ZZZX wrote: My strongest town read is Wiz, I town read him even before the traffic result, and I did check the wiki, and as long as he is vanilla or a non communicating power role, there shouldnt be anything fishy. (If he is playing a role that can communicate what so ever in any way shape or form, he should've mentioned it by now, and I take the lack of him mentioning it to indicate that, no. He isn't). The only way he is scum due to the way things are, is a RN/Wiz combo, which I've discussed earlier. If thats the case well, it is a well deserved win. I am willing to consider Wiz as confirmed town from my pov

Second here is RN, but this is more tricky. I feel like the entire process of RN's posts makes sense with the knowledge of being PR (early game play), trying to not get NK'd, the process of initially scum reading then investigating Wiz makes sense, although it was... a bit too sudden and a bit too "perfect" timing-wise. So its a lean, but I wouldnt be surprised. I'd say the RN/Wiz interactions didn't feel like staged SvS,

Jackson I don't really have a solid read on, I mentioned earlier. He doesn't like me much, but I can't see any red alarm there, I need to re-read him.

The worst... well, I can tell you the vote is ballsy if nothing else, will scum do that vote? I can't say, i like his content, but it isn't much to make a read on, I need to re-read his pred. posts to decide. But If I had to choose between worst and Jackson, I'd vote Jackson at this point.

OK, but why do you Townread him since before the TA result? What exactly did he do before then to make you Townread him? Yes yes, the game moderator did confirm that Scum have Daytalk; I can't think of any way the mod could have made it so that he is Scum but doesn't show up as being able to privately communicate. Barring some batshit Normal game mechanic I'm missing I don't see how he could be Scum at this point.

See, my gut is pinging that you're Town, because you FEEL like you're not informed and are trying to solve this game. Then again I always need to remind myself that in endgame the person you trust the most is most likely Scum, a detail far too many players miss these days.

If it's JV/Worst they can easily just put a vote on another and wait all damn Day for one of us to fuck up and then they both vote, ending the game. Scum have Daytalk so it's highly possible to line up the timing.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:41 am

Post by Random Nurse »

See, fmpov I see JV and Worst trying to cast shade on others, but I gut-feel that ZZZX is trying to actually solve and is as invested as both Wiz and I in finding Scum.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:43 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 606, the worst wrote:
In post 603, Random Nurse wrote:
To be brutally honest I am not satisfied with your flimsy reads list.

I want you to go into more detail,
now
, so I know you've actually been invested in finding who the Scum are instead of simply trying to blend like a cheap imitation.
it takes a bit for me to be rude, and i don't plan to be. i'm going to be very blunt. i can see you're having a moment, but take a moment to apply empathy to the slots you're trying to solve. this game is utterly sideways from where i sit - wiz can't be scum unless they're scum with you. i've spent most of my early posts talking through why i don't think it's feasible that you're scum. i know i'm not scum. so like, i'm not sorry, mechanically the scumteam is pretty close to confirmed to be jv/zzzx to me.

so yeah. my readlist is performative. i'm still town, there's just not really any other reads for me to have.

i'll admit you're specifically not going to get a lot out of me tonight because i'm not in a great headspace. if you need more from me i can give it a go tomorrow. i'm here principally because - to be extremely blunt - this game is at its 11th hour and anyone who's still trying to solve these three slots off participation in f5 has very little idea of how this gamestate works.

like you and wiz have the short straw here, and i know that sucks, but none of jv/zzzx/i really have any realistic scum suspects except each other and i don't find either zzzx or jv pretending to keep you in their POE very convincing.
You don't have anything else to say about your reads? You've been here for awhile now? And what exactly do you mean by performative?

I expect you to have more meat on these bones you've presented to me. I want a steak, not some paltry frog legs. You've been in the kitchen long enough.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:44 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 608, the worst wrote: what *isn't* performative is my posts about how i'm reading the gamestate and how i can see particularly JV setting this up on d2. i can talk more to that tomorrow if it will help.

but like, i can't really solve this game by having a convincing readlist because from my perspective this game is pretty much mechanically solved. if anything, whoever in jv/zzzx/i is still pretending to have a readlist is performative.

When again?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:45 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 608, the worst wrote: what *isn't* performative is my posts about how i'm reading the gamestate and how
i can see particularly JV setting this up on d2.
i can talk more to that tomorrow if it will help.

but like, i can't really solve this game by having a convincing readlist because from my perspective this game is pretty much mechanically solved. if anything, whoever in jv/zzzx/i is still pretending to have a readlist is performative.

If it's as apparent to you as you think it is then you should be able to sum it up in 3 sentences tops and that takes a lot less time than tomorrow.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:48 am

Post by Random Nurse »

So I'm going to call it now.

I'm going to VOTE: Jackson Virgo

Animated Wiz, don't vote yet please.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:49 am

Post by Random Nurse »

VOTE: unvote
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:50 am

Post by Random Nurse »

*sigh*

Keep the votes where they are.

I want more feedback from people.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:51 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 602, ZZZX wrote:
Jackson I don't really have a solid read on, I mentioned earlier. He doesn't like me much, but I can't see any red alarm there, I need to re-read him.

The worst... well, I can tell you the vote is ballsy if nothing else, will scum do that vote? I can't say, i like his content, but it isn't much to make a read on, I need to re-read his pred. posts to decide. But If I had to choose between worst and Jackson, I'd vote Jackson at this point.
In post 604, JacksonVirgo wrote: Lmao zzz literally just said he TRs wiz and RN, had no read on me (aka SRs worst) and then said he’d vote me over worst, lmao

OK I need some follow-through on this, ZZZX.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:52 am

Post by Random Nurse »

OK Worst
why exactly
are you voting JV again?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:53 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 617, ZZZX wrote:
In post 604, JacksonVirgo wrote: Lmao zzz literally just said he TRs wiz and RN, had no read on me (aka SRs worst) and then said he’d vote me over worst, lmao
I can explain it with one word,

GUT
Trying to give voice to your gut. The little details. Give me the why. Sit back and take a couple minutes if it helps you put words to your gut feelings.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 619, ZZZX wrote:
In post 616, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 602, ZZZX wrote:

OK I need some follow-through on this, ZZZX.
I have no real reason for either, and I just simply feel worst is more geniune, I wish I can bullshit you a reason, but I don't, maybe if I re-read them and their pred. I can tell you, but I have just about run outta time I am willing to put into the game for now. Until tonight or smthing. I need lunch soon

OK
why
do you feel Worst is more genuine?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:57 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 619, ZZZX wrote: I have no real reason for either, and I just simply feel worst is more geniune, I wish I can bullshit you a reason, but I don't, maybe if I re-read them and their pred. I can tell you, but I have just about run outta time I am willing to put into the game for now. Until tonight or smthing. I need lunch soon

Well, this response doesn't help. I was Townreading you but now I'm not sure, and the reason I'm feeling unsure is that it doesn't seem consistent, as JV mentions, and Scum are very typically inconsistent because they're only trying to blend in and don't need to care about solving.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:10 am

Post by Random Nurse »

On a cursory reread of heipizhu4's whole honking 8 posts, I didn't get much from them. All he did was vote and then unvote, but he did appear to make a reads list.

What if it's ZZZX/Worst?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I just want you both to know that when you do slip up I will tear into you deeply.

I'm noticing a lot more than I'm saying right now, but I want you three to keep staying active and posting, and eventually one or both of you will be mine.

And yes, I'll be expecting excuses to not be posting.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:21 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 641, ZZZX wrote: Well, I'd been pushing for that for a while now, yet I had nothing.

Did anyone else receive a message from the mailman?

So, its either a:

Neighbor Mailman (mafia)? sounds like a very weird role of a mess

Mailman RN or Wiz? A mailman Wiz only works agian, if its RN/Wiz.

I donno, I don't think its something worth looking too much into but at this point Its worth pointing out.

What message did you receive?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:24 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 651, ZZZX wrote:
In post 644, the worst wrote: Zzzx what are the odds of an rn/annie scumteam? It feels like, very very wrong to me but I'm suddenly kinda anxious about a quickhammer

Well, if its a RN/Annie scumteam, its likely we would've been already fucked,

Although, I will admit, that RN vote and unvote was a bit suspect, but I would like to believe Wiz is town.

ALTHOUGH, Wiz disappearance here is very, very suspect. But I still town-read Wiz from earlier, sooo....

It is a possibility

If we were the Scumteam the game would've been over hours ago.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 655, ZZZX wrote:
In post 653, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 641, ZZZX wrote: Well, I'd been pushing for that for a while now, yet I had nothing.

Did anyone else receive a message from the mailman?

So, its either a:

Neighbor Mailman (mafia)? sounds like a very weird role of a mess

Mailman RN or Wiz? A mailman Wiz only works agian, if its RN/Wiz.

I donno, I don't think its something worth looking too much into but at this point Its worth pointing out.

What message did you receive?
Paraphrased: Put a math equation in your first message to confirm secretly that you recieved this message
I received a message Night 1 asking me to put "got it" in my first post.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:29 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I think the Mailman needs to reveal who they are.
Now.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:43 am

Post by Random Nurse »

VOTE: The Worst[/b]
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:48 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Come on and post!
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:49 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 665, ZZZX wrote:
In post 664, Random Nurse wrote: VOTE: The Worst[/b]
You
do
know that unless you are scum, or both JV and Worst are scum, we lose with this?

I know.

I'm not Scum.

Jackson, come on in and post.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:55 am

Post by Random Nurse »

If Jackson doesn't come in and vote Worst along with you, then I will be killing your partner today and either I or Wiz will be killing you Day 4.

If the Scum ARE you and Jackson then well-played.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:58 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 671, ZZZX wrote:
In post 670, Random Nurse wrote: If Jackson doesn't come in and vote Worst along with you, then I will be killing your partner today and either I or Wiz will be killing you Day 4.

If the Scum ARE you and Jackson then well-played.
So, you are indicating that you think I am scum regardless?

That I'm not entirely sure.

We'll see what happens.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:02 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I
do
know that if you and JV don't rapid-vote to end this game then I'll know Worst is Scum.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:05 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Hopefully if Worst is confirmed as Scum I'll have set it up so Wiz has at least a better chance of determining which of you remaining two are Scum.

If the Mailman doesn't reveal who they are after everyone's posted then they're Scum.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:07 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 676, ZZZX wrote:
In post 674, Random Nurse wrote: I
do
know that if you and JV don't rapid-vote to end this game then I'll know Worst is Scum.
Well, that much is obvious, yes. Yet your post indicated thay that happening means by default that I am scum and I was quite curious about the logic shift to thet there.

Or maybe I need to redo english comprehension

Perhaps my gut speaks to me that you're inconsistent which reads to me as being Scum.

If that's the case then you will have to be extremely careful or I will get you too before Worst's elimination. Let him know in your PT he needs to stop being a chicken.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 680, ZZZX wrote:
In post 679, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 676, ZZZX wrote:
In post 674, Random Nurse wrote: I
do
Well, that much is obvious, yes. Yet your post indicated thay that happening means by default that I am scum and I was quite curious about the logic shift to thet there.

Or maybe I need to redo english comprehension

Perhaps my gut speaks to me that you're inconsistent which reads to me as being Scum.

If that's the case then you will have to be extremely careful or I will get you too before Worst's elimination. Let him know in your PT he needs to stop being a chicken.
*schrug*

We shall see.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 682, ZZZX wrote: Well, in any case it is boring when its me and you running a two man show. Hopefully jackson posts more than one post, or we hear from wiz.

I hate not know if we lost the game or not simply because I have no idea if half the playerlist in fucking MislimLo isnt bothering to be here. So by this point the amount of fucks I have is going dry

As I suspected you are caught Scum, and I've been slowly devouring your will to keep going.

Once Worst is dead and gone both Wiz and Jackson will take you down, and I will be enjoying every minute of it from the depths of HELL.

JUST GIVE UP. You're already
dead
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:00 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Jackson, you're online right now.

Come in and post!
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:01 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 528, JacksonVirgo wrote: That being said I don’t believe it’s RN

Come on and post!
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 688, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 685, Random Nurse wrote: Jackson, you're online right now.

Come in and post!
Oh I forgot to say it here too. Ima copy paste

Hey, Ima be transparent without spilling my life story as this is a game but I've gotta take care of my mum and she lives out in the middle of woop woop so I won't have much internet for a bit, if at all (service is dog water out that way). 72 hours max but really shouldn't be that long. Sorry guys, surely you understand.
If you're Scum can you at least vote with ZZZX to eliminate Worst and end the game if you're both Scum?

DON;T MAKE ME WAIT 72 HOURS. ROOOOAR!!!
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 689, ZZZX wrote:

Come in and post!

Hey, Ima be transparent without spilling my life story as this is a game but I've gotta take care of my mum and she lives out in the middle of woop woop so I won't have much internet for a bit, if at all (service is dog water out that way). 72 hours max but really shouldn't be that long. Sorry guys, surely you understand.
All good mate. Just set your VLA if in doubt.

So me and Jackson are confirmed non scum together

I want at least one other post from him first and SOON just to confirm.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Random Nurse »

FMPOV Wiz is Town.

Vote's on Worst. Both ZZZX and JV have posted since my vote, and did not hammer. It's still possible JV is Scum and is going to wait 3 days before he and ZZX hammer Worst for game, but that's doubtful. I find it hard to believe Scum ZZX and JV would just simply wait and do nothing.

Animated Wiz, please vote for Worst. Then I guess we'll be waiting for JV to hammer Worst.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 697, AnimatedWiz wrote: Okay, I’m catching on this morning’s posts now—I hope nothing too crazy happened while I was asleep.

I voted Worst, forcing to see if Scum would rapid-vote to hammer for game. Both ZZZX and JV posted, so I read that as only one of ZZZX or JV are Scum.

This means Worst is for sure Scum.

Once I'm killed tonight it'll be you, JV, and ZZZX. Whatever you do don't vote first. Have them vote each other, and then make the best choice you can for game. JV did mention about inconsistency in ZZZX's earlier post this morning. Also JV did not hammer with ZZZX when they were both here.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Random Nurse »

All 3 of the remaining have had ample time to reveal they're the Mailman, but they haven't, so if they're withholding that then the Mailman is Scum.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Also, to confirm for all, Wiz and I aren't both Scum because we would have been hammering Worst immediately right now.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Come in and post!

If you have even five minutes please vote for Worst.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 707, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm planning to hammer. I don't think you're a wolf but you claimed TA and barely had any response to the existence of a Mailman. Why is that?

Does it give a positive result to Traffic Analyst?

If so, I actually didn't know that.

I just got the letter, followed the command, but I felt it really didn't mean much or do anything.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 710, JacksonVirgo wrote: It gives a positive yeah. Meaning, the mailman is either one of the neighbours. Which makes absolutely no sense mechanically. Or it's zzz, and they are obviously avoiding claiming it.
Wiz also made the insight that mailman might be fake-claiming it themselves to hide.

I just checked the wiki and yeah Mailman is included as "can communicate," which is interesting. I had targeted Hu Tao Night 1 and Animated Wiz Night 2.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Also if JV was Scum and Worst was Town, JV would have hammered immediately for game.

So there's no way both he and ZZZX are Scum. It's one of the other.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 714, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 712, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 710, JacksonVirgo wrote: It gives a positive yeah. Meaning, the mailman is either one of the neighbours. Which makes absolutely no sense mechanically. Or it's zzz, and they are obviously avoiding claiming it.
Wiz also made the insight that mailman might be fake-claiming it themselves to hide.

I just checked the wiki and yeah Mailman is included as "can communicate," which is interesting. I had targeted Hu Tao Night 1 and Animated Wiz Night 2.
Mhm meaning it's you or zzz. And you being a mailman and a TA is just the dumbest thing. So is giving that clearing option to a neighbour. So it's literally just zzz and you.

I don't understand why you're saying it's me and ZZZX. Please explain: I'm Townreading you and I'm certain it's Worst and one of you or ZZZX, but I'm leaning on ZZZX who feels like he's given up/lacks the resistance and paranoia that you're currently giving off, which signals to me that you're Town or very good as Scum.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 715, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 713, Random Nurse wrote: Also if JV was Scum and Worst was Town, JV would have hammered immediately for game.

So there's no way both he and ZZZX are Scum. It's one of the other.
I could slightly feel the disappointment in ZZZX's tone immediately after I unvoted.

I appreciate you're pure balls with that btw and I'm glad you didn't do that with me cuz that would have landed us into a loss.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Wiz, I'm almost certain I'm dead tonight, BUT it's possible they kill you instead because my flip would confirm you as Town. If they kill you instead there's room for them to try and get a mis-lim on me.

Personally, between ZZX and JV I feel JV is Town. I could be wrong, but I'm trying to prepare you well for endgame.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 728, JacksonVirgo wrote: Why am I thinking Wiz is still wolf here. Is there a way?

Is it possible it's a sole scum + traitor? Is that normal eligible?

I don't think there's any way.

I even PM'd Bianco about Scum Daytalk and they have it.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 730, JacksonVirgo wrote: Traitor is normal permitted.

But that would mean only one of the Scum have Daytalk?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 736, AnimatedWiz wrote: I think one Wolf plus a Traitor might be rather weak and swingy, as one lucky elimination D1 ends the game immediately since the Traitor gets endgamed.

And only one Scum with Daytalk makes no sense.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Wiz I'm not sure how much experience you have at Mafia so PLEASE don't take offense:

If you're in endgame PLEASE take your time, analyze everything from votes to inactivity, and grill both of them to get as much information as possible.

I'm fairly certain I WILL be the kill tonight because I can just use Traffic Analyst again.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I do feel a bit worried about JV taking his sweet time hammering Worst.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Fuck, I forgot about that modifier!
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Worst is THE optimal yeet for today.

I can't remember—did ZZZX dance around/avoid/resist voting Worst?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:56 am

Post by Random Nurse »

JV, Wiz is confirmed Town.

If you're both Town and both in endgame I NEED you two to work together.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Wiz, if you're in endgame, it's gonna be a challenge trying to sort these two. I'd use almost all the time before placing the final vote.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 762, JacksonVirgo wrote: Can you solve me and ZZZ today.

I feel that puts a lot of undue pressure on him. I took have been trying to sort you two, I feel more likely to hammer ZZZX over you, but I'm not 100% sure either way.
In post 763, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 760, AnimatedWiz wrote: I will say one thing: the neighbor claim would be proved upon seeing the worst flip. If the worst is a Neighbor Wolf and not a Mailman or Informed or anything, then I’ll gladly concede that I was wrong. I am not deadset on you, Jackson.

Okay, break starts now.
I don't believe you

I don't see how it helps Town saying this.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Random Nurse »

ZZZX and JV are the two claimed Neighbors, and they both cannot be Scum or they would have hammered by now.

Therefore, the Neighborhood MUST exist because why would a Town Neighbor lie?

So Worst and JV slots claimed Neighbors.

IF Worst flips as Scum but NOT a Neighbor, THEN that would mean JV lied about being a Neighbor.

SO, we need to know whether or not Worst is a Neighbor. That fact could break this game wide open.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 769, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 768, Random Nurse wrote:
ZZZX and JV are the two claimed Neighbors, and they both cannot be Scum or they would have hammered by now.

Therefore, the Neighborhood MUST exist because why would a Town Neighbor lie?

So Worst and JV slots claimed Neighbors.

IF Worst flips as Scum but NOT a Neighbor, THEN that would mean JV lied about being a Neighbor.

SO, we need to know whether or not Worst is a Neighbor. That fact could break this game wide open.
1. There's a backup neighbour.
2. Why would a setup be designed of which the main mechanic is having scum fake-claim a particular thing.
3. It would mean our predecessors were going for our lims (mainly blue was going after my slot), which would immediately out the fake-claim.

Thinking that there's a likely possibility that it's fake is just the dumbest thing, I'm sorry but it's true. Even a double scum neighbourhood is more likely than that, that's insane.

There existing a Backup Neighbor does NOT mean there are Neighbors.

Years ago I either ran or played in a game that had a Backup Cop but NO Cop. They can do this in Normals.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Random Nurse »

You are concerning me now, JV, by adamantly arguing against existing game mechanics. The title of this game, "Just a Normal Game," hints at anything but. Regardless, Worst is the lim for today.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:28 am

Post by Random Nurse »

From the wiki page on "Backup."

"It is possible for a Backup role to exist without the corresponding original role existing, in which case it is impossible for the Backup Role to "turn on"; it will effectively act as a Vanilla role in most respects, but Rolecops will be able to see that it exists.

Backup roles are accepted as Normal on mafiascum.net if the role being backed up is Normal, regardless of whether or not it actually exists in the game."
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Wiz, I ask that you please hammer Worst.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 778, JacksonVirgo wrote: I AM NOT SAYING THEY CAN'T BE BY THEMSELVES
Holy shit
In post 779, JacksonVirgo wrote: That isn't what I'm saying

Well, it absolutely is possible.

There are a lot of devilishly clever and crazy designs possible that have been accepted by the review group.

It it entirely possible that there are actually zero Neighbors. We just don't know for sure, but anything is possible. Is it not Normal to have no Neighbors and have a Backup Neighbor in this group?

Worst's flip would erase all doubt on whether Neighbors exist or not in this game.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 782, JacksonVirgo wrote: I did my best this entire game only to lose because of two people (of my alignment) who won't budge from their mindsets and fail to see how Wiz is literally going to hard-tunnel me. I don't have the energy to fight that, and ZZZ, as a wolf, clearly is voting me immediately. It's a loss, simple as that. Scum won't kill Wiz, why would they when they get such a free Limlo lim.

And you're refusing to listen to me. And I don't know whether that's cuz I'm being an asshole rn or not but it's literally me in a catch 22. You refusing to hear me out even though you say you TR hurts, like how can you not see how they're tunnelled. Telling them "oh babe please reconsider" is not going to do shit.

Well, no, it's not a catch-22 unless you're actually Scum lying with Worst about there being a Neighborhood.

Again, we need to flip Worst in order to get that valuable information.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I also don't understand this anger.

To be honest it just feels out of place.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Random Nurse »

1) We eliminate Worst today and discern if he is a Neighbor or not.

2) If he's not a Neighbor it means you're dead.

3) If he is a Neighbor then it's now a toss between you or ZZZX.

4) If Wiz is alive in endgame he should be the one to vote last, because he's confTown.

5) If Wiz is in endgame it's up to him to thoroughly analyze both of you two to come to the best conclusion, BUT ALSO remember that in endgame the player you suspect the least is most likely to be Scum.

6) If
*I*
am the one left alive in endgame, having to sort you two... well, may God have mercy on your souls.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 790, JacksonVirgo wrote: And you both are feeding into the world where I'm going to be unfairly treated in Limlo. You're not even allowing me to be treated fairly by solving me today.

Do you assume I haven't been trying to solve you this entire time?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Well, if Wiz is reading this, I ask that you beware of tunneling, and carefully both of them, but also listen to your gut (I mostly rely on my gut).

If we lose because he tunnels you, oh well. It happens. It's a learning experience. It's not the serious.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 796, Random Nurse wrote: Well, if Wiz is reading this, I ask that you beware of tunneling, and carefully analyze both of them, but also listen to your gut (I mostly rely on my gut).

If we lose because he tunnels you, oh well. It happens. It's a learning experience. It's not that serious.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Jackson, why exactly do you think Worst is voting you?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 802, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 801, Random Nurse wrote: Jackson, why exactly do you think Worst is voting you?
Because I am the scums win-con.

?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 806, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 805, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 802, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 801, Random Nurse wrote: Jackson, why exactly do you think Worst is voting you?
Because I am the scums win-con.

?
They need one miselim. I am the person they need to miselim. Thus I am their wincon. I did word it a little bad, my bad

Well, I am certain with your charm, ingenuity, and experience you can make a connection with Wiz to see this through.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Good game.

I set up Ani as best I could.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 939, JacksonVirgo wrote: RN I wanna ask, did you SR me and just wanted to avoid getting shot?
What do you mean?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I had hard Scumread ZZZX.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 942, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 940, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 939, JacksonVirgo wrote: RN I wanna ask, did you SR me and just wanted to avoid getting shot?
What do you mean?
Maybe I was wrong but it felt like you were SRing me but didn't want me to think that you were SRing me, so I kept you alive in the final day.

?

But I was NK'd just before the final Day.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

So... is it or isn't it Normal to have a Traitor and one Scum, but only the one Scum have Daytalk?

If so that would be so trippy with a Town Traffic Analyst in play.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 961, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 960, Random Nurse wrote: So... is it or isn't it Normal to have a Traitor and one Scum, but only the one Scum have Daytalk?

If so that would be so trippy with a Town Traffic Analyst in play.

OK, please don't get mad.

Would the Traitor and Goon both be considered members in the same group?

There's different variations of Traitor so which variant of Traitor is important.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 191, Passenger wrote: I don’t doubt that BlueSnakelet and heiphizhu are neighbors, but my theory is that they are Mafia Neighbors who are informed that there is a backup neighbor in the game so they have to do scum theater in that neighborhood in case one of them dies and the Backup comes into the hood and is protected by the doctor???

OK this observation was pretty damned good.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 137, JacksonVirgo wrote: My god RN trapped me

Oh yes he did.
In post 146, the worst wrote: RN's third eye is open this phase and it do be spinning wildly in random directions but it do be open

I may have to quote this. If you ever notice this in the future it means I'm Town.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 980, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 979, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 137, JacksonVirgo wrote: My god RN trapped me

Oh yes he did.
In post 146, the worst wrote: RN's third eye is open this phase and it do be spinning wildly in random directions but it do be open

I may have to quote this. If you ever notice this in the future it means I'm Town.
Are you Guillo?

Nope.

Wake.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”