Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

You know, I was gonna vote Neruz myself but it was for a different reason than that second RVS vote most people got on him for. I actually really didn't like his "far too seriously for RVS" comment. See, as town it's important to have an understanding that RVS posts are useful for analyzing the psyche of each players' first few posts as well as sparking discussion and helping us build the preliminary connections we'll all make through the duration of the game. RVS isn't a phase, it's more of a link, I'd say, from the beginning of the game to useful content. We don't just chill out in RVS until something magically happens that makes us start taking the game seriously. RVS is that magic, which is why "you're taking RVS too seriously" is a really bad argument.

I can see Thomith being scum, though of course not with Neruz. His opening post reveals a fear of his RVS vote backfiring on him by the way he feels a need to overly justify it but that fear could easily be town not wanting to die early. The comment on his high percentage of games as scum was ballsy but for a fairly good player it could easily be a scum gambit.

The person who I dislike the most, though, is Voidedmafia. Like Thomith, he has the same need to justify his actions during RVS. After attacking Neruz for the same thing in 3 different posts, he agrees with Thomith and Rainbowdash about Thomith and then finally places an overdue vote on Neruz before switching it to Thomith for no reasons besides sheeping other people. Notice when he places both of these votes is at a time when it looks like they could take off. Which leads me to believe that Neruz and Thomith would both be town if Voided flips scum because at that point it would be clear he was attempting to push mislynches off the ground.

vote: Voidedmafia
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

weirdvoigts wrote:I'm going to answer Thomith's question to Bvoigt for him, as we already discussed this and agree. These are the four motivations you may have for defending Thomith:
1. You are scum defending a townie so that if he flips town, you get townpoints.
2. You are scum defending a buddy, this is less likely due to the obviousness of the defense.
3. You are scum defending a townie trying to fake a reaction, but overdid it.
4. You are town defending someone you legitimately think is town.
Those are the four possible motivations I can think of. As you can see that's a pretty good chance that you are scum.

I think this post is ridiculously scummy but I'm not gonna do anything about it because there's a maximum 30% chance you're scum so you're probably town. Hmm I should just stop having reads actually. There's a pretty good chance that everyone is town.

Voided:
1. The latter.
2. Noted. Admitted to sheeping. K.
3. This is the equivalent of the "you're taking RVS too seriously" argument.
4A). Yes
4B). Yes

Neruz wrote:Wow, i go to sleep and wake up to
this?

Not sure what he's referring to...

predit: Hiphop, you're assuming that Thomith is scum, which is all well and good, but I'm not sure I agree with.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Normal = we have no knowledge of setup.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

SIGH....

Voided's latest post seems a bit town. Guys I think we're all headed in the wrong direction. Thomith, Neruz, and Voided are all town. I need everyone on this player list to start posting so I can calibrate.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Can we get a votecount?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Thomith wrote:The only two people who haven't posted are Slueth and Parama. As for who the scum is i think we should look for people who haven't contributed much and seem to be following lead, as this is standard scum play, however not all scum play like it but it is a place to start.

This is a stupid freaking post. Someone needs to go into newbie games and stop teaching the new ones to get off that lynch lurkers mentality, IT DOESN'T WORK. Are you actually scum? Cuz your wagon is terrible but it might be getting lucky. I don't wanna believe it but really? You voted Beck? What the hell.

hiphop wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:Voided's latest post seems a bit town. Guys I think we're all headed in the wrong direction. Thomith, Neruz, and Voided are all town. I need everyone on this player list to start posting so I can calibrate.
Explain

Hmm, must've gotten names wrong.

I actually have original points against Neruz, not Thomith, sorry. So, you'd be right in that I'd be sheepvoting...IF I only used other's reasoning and didn't build off it iwith my own, which I clearly didn't do when I voted you. So, your reason for voting me is baseless until you can think of something better.

In this post Voided admitted that the points in my case on him were actually correct and that he was wrong in his defense. Scum would try to ignore something like that, let it pass, because I didn't notice the mistake and nobody else did apparently.

hiphop, silver seems to like you but I'm not a fan so far. Your cases are bad. Stop. Also just because you had the bad experience outlined in your post 149 doesn't mean everyone else did. And even if we have, I've defended scum in a very recent game but it doesn't haunt me in my sleep like it does you, apparently. I intend to continue defending people I think are town, as should any town player since the game is as much about not lynching town as it is about lynching scum.

Rainbow, I like you. I really hope you're not scum.

weirdvoigts wrote:
implosion wrote:There are four possible motivations, WV, for you pushing a lynch on Thomith:
1. You are scum pushing a townie to get a mislynch.
2. You are scum pushing a buddy to get towncred from a bus.
3. You are scum tunneling on a townie so that you don't have to focus on too many other people.
4. You are town legitimately pushing on someone you think is scum.

Alex (hopefully) wasn't saying that, because there were 3 scum motivations and 1 town motivation, Thomith had a 75% percent chance of being scum. Rather, he was saying that I did consider both the town and scum motivations, and the scum motivations are more probable than the town ones.

No way, there was 3 very different scum motivations. Which one did he consider more probable? He can't pick all 3.

weirdvoigts wrote:
Thomith wrote:he was blatantly using newbie 1126 against me before then, this is why i made that post.

Where?

Thomith wrote:omg hiphop implosion is defending me does that make us obvious scum buddies?

You know perfectly well that tells don't occur in a vacuum. There are some situations where a defense makes sense, and some where it doesn't. So this strikes me as a scummy argument.

-bvoigt

EXCEPT THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT HIPHOP THINKS
:igmeou:

I don't like something about deselby. I can't put my finger on it. I'll get back to you all on this. My gut tells me one of him or implosion is scum. It might just be my town paranoia.

Beck, I agree with 181, but I'm thinking Thomith is just a bad player. As always, it's important to remember the difference between scummy and scum. Do you think it's possible?

Neruz' elitism is annoying and undue.

Yeah....

Rainbowdash wrote:
Unvote
Vote hiphop

Town alliance go.

I'm in.

unvote, vote: hiphop

hiphop: who is your favorite rapper?

RD, I like your town alliance though I'm gonna be wary of a few of the people in it. There's bound to be poison in it, it's never this easy. Also I PROBABLY will want to lynch someone besides WV tomorrow. Beck's reaction to your proposition is bad. deselby gets town points for his 232, where he follows up on a question he asked that never got answered. That's genuine scumhunting.

hiphop wrote:Tell you what, if Thomith flips town today(highly unlikely), I will self vote up to the lynch tomorrow, unless you say otherwise. (because obviously if he doesn't flip scum, my reads in this game are pathetic) If you die tonight, then I will leave the decision up to Evil Bullet or Beck.

1. Bargaining is for scum.
2. Is this really your idea of being helpful to the town?
3. I HATE to say this... but... I think this is a post made by a poor misguided and lost town soul. It's just.... I can't figure out why scum would do this unless he's powerbussing. But it's too early and the game is too small for that. It's that too scummy to be scum thing which is so often illegitimate that I'm not even gonna unvote, but I think we may be wrong. There's only gonna be one scum out of Neruz/voided/Thom/hiphop and my order for who that one scum is would be voided/hiphop/Neruz/Thom.
in 238, Thomith tries too hard to get into the alliance. Make that voided/hiphop/Thom/Neruz. The thing about reading Thom is that he's scummy in a way that would make him scum like 5 years ago. And those tells that were once reliable are hard to ignore. Thom is playing VERY badly, but that's based off of old tells that work all too rarely and a general idea of pro-town behavior which, unfortunately is not something town players realize they need to try to exhibit. I will say this, I think we should lynch one of the above 4 today, just because the information we'll get will be very valuable as their relationships to each other are very interesting only 11 pages in. I would PREFER voided but I'm for hiphop.
If hiphop flips scum I think Beck will be a good lynch. Look at it, RD. You're obvtown. I'm obvtown. We have a good thing going. in 245 and one post before that which I don't care to scroll up and find, hiphop says that he'll let you or Beck/me decide his fate if we lynch Thom today. Where the hell did Beck even come from?
edit- I iso'd hiphop and found the other post to be 236. It's also the first time in the game he's actually mentioned Beck besides one post where he asks "seriously?" to Beck and that doesn't get followed up on as far as I can tell. (That's a true scum tell) In 236 he says he'll let you decide or if you die tonight (LOL this guy is scum, I'm sorry I doubted you) then me or Beck. Earlier in the post he states me and Beck are town but only gives one of my posts as a reason. I'm not sure I should think hiphop is this clever but the relation is interesting and I think he's trying to influence us into believing that Beck is as obvtown as the two of us.
Now, this read is PURELY based on relations and I don't really have anything against Beck. So it's just something to sit on until there's more info out there.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Beck wrote:So I'll play along, and will continue to convince people I'm not scum. Cause I'm not.

Don't be a hypocrite. And don't call me ED again. And thanks for answering a problem I had with one of hiphop's actions like it was a problem I had with you. Now I like you two as a team even more since you're paranoid scum and soft defending. Did you not read the part where I said I had nothing specifically against you? You're defending yourself for no reason since my points were entirely about how hiphop relates to you IF he's scum, but you're reacting like I attacked you which makes me think I'm right. So tell me. Who's your third buddy?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Both unlikely. I'll stop assuming if there's two kills tonight.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Voidedmafia wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:I would PREFER voided but I'm for hiphop.

Where is this coming from, again?

Hip: You still need to explain why you suspect me.

And now that the VC's here, I'll follow up and
Vote: hiphop

I like a grand total of one of your posts.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Yeah yeah I know how it is. My first game on this site I was scum and everyone thought I was obvtown and I was about to win it for my team but the SK killed me on the last night because he was trying to hit town. He had claimed SK the day before and he got quicklynched and town won. I don't see the point of your stories. I really believe RD is town obviously I'm town to myself if not all of you so I don't have a problem with leaders this game.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Parama - Beck
Stop bickering...
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

The hiphop wagon stays. There's a wealth of information to be had (AT LEAST as much as would be gained from lynching Thom) and he's more likely to be scum. I mean I can see him flipping town but even that would be useful. I had forgotten about the possibility of an SK but I think it's something to keep in mind, don't you RD? For instance, Thom being SK would solve two of our problems reading him, those two being we can't see a legitimate scum team with him in it and he just doesn't look like mafia.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

unvote, vote: Voided

I just replaced into [REDACTED] and noticed that voided again chose not to vote in RVS but he completely ignored that choice and just passed over it without a comment. So I was like ok he's scum either in this game or that game. I read more of his games and this is the only game I've seen where he attempted to justify his choice not to participate in RVS. So. Lynch plz
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Voided is hard to lynch. That's a good sign.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

hiphop wrote:Eb-I have played 2 games with voided. The game that he was town, he replaced in, but the game that he was scum, he RVS'd. So, I am not seeing the connection. Or are you just making up reasons to join a wagon?

I asked you who your favorite rapper was.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Voidedmafia wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:
hiphop wrote:Eb-I have played 2 games with voided. The game that he was town, he replaced in, but the game that he was scum, he RVS'd. So, I am not seeing the connection. Or are you just making up reasons to join a wagon?

wait, wait, wait. How the hell is this even relevant?

What do you mean how is it relevant? His name is hiphop for Christ's sake.

Voidedmafia wrote:
Beck wrote:voided, you have by my count, at least 3 people voting for you and yet you don't ask any of them questions about why they are voting for you and you don't try to defend yoruself, instead you respond ONLY to hiphop's posts and than you ask EB why his question to Hip is relevant.

why do this? Why are you not trying to figure out why you are being voted?

I asked Elli, she hasn't answered.

He.

Is it just me or can anyone else not help reading Elli's posts in rhythm? They're laid out like poetry.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Elli came off as trolling to me if not anything else...
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Voidedmafia wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:

wait, wait, wait. How the hell is this even relevant?

Is it a stretch to call this soft defending (chainsaw)?
In hiphop's post I'm fairly certain that he was pretty behind when I revoted for Voided. Which means in skimming the stuff from the most recent pages (something probably everyone does before catching up) he wasn't only paying attention to mentions of himself (when I skim like that I always look for who's talking about me) but for some reason he was looking for mentions of voided too

^this is probably wrong but go ahead and read through the strike if you'd like

Voided seems a little overly... is indignant the word I'm looking for? No but the fact that he says "the hell" is a bit much I think for the situation. It's not the first irrelevant thing one of us or anyone else has posted.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

We figured those thoughts were worth sharing. I was at work and it just hit me all of a sudden, the connections between the two posts, but then trying to put into words why they're connected didn't go as planned. Sounded better in my head while I was mopping aisle 7.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Silver thinks it's more likely than I do that Thom is scum although we still both agree that there's probably only one scum in Thomith, Neruz, hiphop, and voided, but since that post we've also agreed that it'd be ok to make an exception for a hiphop/voided team and that Neruz is probably town. We haven't really talked about Sleuth or implosion. Sleuth I don't care to try to read at the moment and implosion I'm certainly not as sure as you are that he's town but I don't feel wrong about playing along for a while. I'm pretty sure he'd agree but it's a bit late to make sure.

Shame, I thought we were doing a damn fine job of being one person. (hint: it's cuz I've been doing most of the posting)
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Thomith wrote:Oh i didn't know the sk could contact the mafia so ok, but you shouldn't assume the most distant to the scum are town, as smart scum distance, not buddy.

Not true. I had a buddy who didn't mention me once the whole game one time. It would've gotten me lynched if that same buddy hadn't basically claimed same team as me as soon as someone noticed that he hadn't mentioned me. Anyway I still think you're town but I just notice you're saying a lot of stuff like this that totally makes you look like a noob. Maybe you should consider not talking about game theory for a while.

predit: Elli covered this already.

Thomith wrote:If it helps town, then it helps town, and i can't fight that, as i obviouslt want the best for town, obviously i don't want to be lynched (who does) but if it helps town in the long run then i won't hold grudges against people.

THIS is a scummy post. Like... wow. This is the first post from him where I wasn't like "aw, this guy is just poor misled new town." Like... there's no town motivation for this post you know? It's not like ok that could be scum motivated but I can see bad town saying that. No it's just something scum would say. Frankly, no town player cares about the town more than they care about themself.

Neruz wrote:That is a very noncommittal response there.

Thomith wrote:True one though.

PQOUWRVNOAUNR:O JMQETROUQWPOEUHNPECOUWHNIEYT UGNDJFHBCM:AIWPO URGE TO CONFIRM BECAUSE HE WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE HIS LIES

Likelihood of two scum teams or existence of an SK increased exponentially just now.

There's too many people I want dead and they can't all be a good idea to lynch :( I'll just stay on voided. That's fine.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Rainbowdash wrote:By Celestia you ponies!

There are not two scum teams. There is not a SK. There is no cult. There is no boogeyman, santa or parasprite infestation.

Stop being paranoid over this stuff. It will hurt us in the long run since trust will get us anywhere and everywhere in this game.

VM not even twitching over being L-2 is odd enough, but then we have EB trying to move a wagon to Thomith, Thomith obviously lying about noticing it was a gambit Elli and myself were pulling, Beck trying to keep hiphop in a lynch pool if Thomith is scum, VM buddying/sheeping me very hard even after I explicitly said most of my hiphop case was based on reaction to town leader challenge, im sure Neruz doing something to piss me off recently that I can't recall off the top of my head, implosion disapperaing, Parama not being replaced yet, no recent votecount and on top of all that, well its all I have but im sure somepony else is causing me strife somehow.

Grah.

I will tell you if VM is claiming or not sometime withing the next twelve hours. We will progress from there. Ponies off the VM wagon need to weigh in near instantly on if you think he is scum or not.

I'm not trying to move the wagon over to Thomith. I just want a wagon on Thomith sooner rather than later.

hiphop wrote:
Beck wrote:If thom flipped scum, hip does not increase his position at all IMO
Evil Bullet wrote:
Thomith wrote:If it helps town, then it helps town, and i can't fight that, as i obviouslt want the best for town, obviously i don't want to be lynched (who does) but if it helps town in the long run then i won't hold grudges against people.

THIS is a scummy post. Like... wow. This is the first post from him where I wasn't like "aw, this guy is just poor misled new town." Like... there's no town motivation for this post you know? It's not like ok that could be scum motivated but I can see bad town saying that. No it's just something scum would say. Frankly, no town player cares about the town more than they care about themself.
Completely untrue. 2 town guys in the same game, voted themselves, and put themselves at L-1, because they said they were playing to their win condition, and their flips would be beneficial.

Evil Bullet wrote:Silver thinks it's more likely than I do that Thom is scum although we still both agree that there's probably only one scum in Thomith, Neruz, hiphop, and voided.
What I want to know is why can't Voided and Thomith be on the same team?

And Voided, can
shut up
for all I care. I am not responding to those walls.

Bolded 1: THAT'S NOT PRO-TOWN
Bolded 2: Because... their interactions... are just not... correct... for that to be... plausible.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Rainbowdash wrote:There are not two scum teams. There is not a SK. There is no
cult.
There is no
boogeyman,
santa or
parasprite infestation.

Bolded is what we can be sure does not exist.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Beck wrote:did somepony say parasprite?

This is the most vile form of buddying.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Voided responding to every point against him in the way he is is also a form of flailing.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Beck wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:did somepony say parasprite?

This is the most vile form of buddying.

Or it's somebody who wanted to make a joke.

All posts lean in a certain direction. Even the ones that aren't intentionally serious.

Voidedmafia wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:Voided responding to every point against him in the way he is is also a form of flailing.

How so?

You are desperate for acceptance and survival and you're not bothering to look for scum anymore.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Because your last post wasn't dismissive enough. Nice compensation. House is a good show.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Season 8 soon. Can't wait... Although it may be a bit gimmicky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_Vicodin
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Beck wrote:I can show you a more accurate example of buddying, let's see how dismissive you can be

Look at it, RD. You're obvtown. I'm obvtown. We have a good thing going.

now THIS is blantant buddying

I posted a video I found when I googled what parasprite was

there is obvious difference between what I did and what you did.

Not only posting the video. The "somepony." There's a difference between blatant buddying and vile buddying. And blatant and vile buddying. Yours is that one.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Users browsing this forum bar isn't very reliable imo.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Do you dislike deselby for any reason besides the fact that the only thing he's done is hate on your town reads?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

^too easy
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

if there's more than one scum on this wagon Sleuth can be the second. But I think there's only one. I don't feel like bothering with doubting implosion. But like... everyone needs to get back on voided, he's clearly the oportunistic scum in this scenario. And quit trying to add WIFOM to your WIFOM.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I don't develop an opinion on single posts. That's how you mislynch. It's about the whole, not the parts.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

wtf is this new Q+ stuff?
690 is a scum claim.
VCA is how we know deselby is town.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

hiphop wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote: Heck I can almost do a Neruz wagon here.
Why would you want to do a Neruz wagon, over a Thomith wagon?

Evil Bullet wrote:wtf is this new Q+ stuff?
690 is a scum claim.
VCA is how we know deselby is town.

Rainbowdash wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:Shut up voided
Big project for work tomorrow rainbow
sowwy.

Ugh

Bad timing. Like I said, I have minor surgery Tuesday so I probably will not be on much/at all that day. Its outpony stuff though so should be back Wednesday, but by then deadline is in a couple days.

Voidedmafia wrote:
implosion wrote:School starts tomorrow, so. No content right now yay

Just because school starts doesn't mean you can't give SOMETHING.

I mean, give who you think should be the lynch, if anything.

<3333333 OOOOOOOOOOOOH THAT'S COOL
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Evil Bullet wrote:Do you dislike deselby for any reason besides the fact that the only thing he's done is hate on your town reads?

Evil Bullet wrote:^too easy

Evil Bullet wrote:I don't develop an opinion on single posts. That's how you mislynch. It's about the whole, not the parts.

Evil Bullet wrote:if there's more than one scum on this wagon Sleuth can be the second. But I think there's only one. I don't feel like bothering with doubting implosion. But like... everyone needs to get back on voided, he's clearly the oportunistic scum in this scenario. And quit trying to add WIFOM to your WIFOM.

IT EVEN GOES IN THE ORDER YOU CLICK IT
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

guys just lynch voided. Like really. I know I've got this one. Tomorrow we can bother with all the potential partners but like this is a free easy scum lynch being presented to us and nobody wants to join. I mean just look at the deselby wagon for instance. Got to L-2 in like a couple hours. Thom lynch went up just as quickly. Hiphop lynch went up in votes real quick. We clearly have a scum team that's ready and willing to push for mislynches. (which reminds me, I'll have to do my own VCA) and yet I've been pushing for Voided for a while now and there's not a single opportunistic vote on him. Can I get some Elements of Harmony back up please? Even trial members, I'll put in a good word for you up top if you want in, just get Voided lynched for me.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

evilpacman18 wrote:Vote Count Analysis
Commit to it, hiphop, I don't particularly care if you're willing.

wrong account
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Voidedmafia wrote:Just because school starts doesn't mean you can't give SOMETHING.

I mean, give who you think should be the lynch, if anything.

It's just such a wrong post. Like nothing in your previous posts imply that you would react in this manner to a "I'm here but not doing anything" post which shows you're looking for something to nitpick which shows you're fake scumhunting which is something I've seen in just about every one of your posts. You don't care to catch scum. Look at it like this. Mafia is a game. We play games to have fun, always. Whether we think the experience is fun or we think winning is fun, we're playing because we want to have fun. As town, it is fun to catch scum. As scum it is fun to dupe town and survive. Naturally, we don't like things that are not fun, such as dying, which is why town will defend themselves as town. Because they want to continue scumhunting and because being mislynched is shameful in a way. You're not having enough town fun. I realize you don't want to die and that sentiment will come from town and scum but you're ONLY interested in your survival and you haven't really shown me anything that says you're legitimately trying to scum hunt in your posts. Especially when the first break from your incessant and annoying defending in a while is a nitpicky and generally useless post like the above. Town doesn't really nitpick in this fashion.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

You haven't made a noticeable attempt to make this game fun for yourself. That's my case on you. In a sentence.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Llamarble wrote:I AM HERE AND I AM TOWN.
READ COMING THIS EVENING.
TOTALLY-SKIMMED-SCUMREAD: VOIDEDMAFIA

Are there hydras and if so who of?

see sig
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I'll be out for a bit while I try to get a replacement charger for the useless one I have. Silver should still be around.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I'm not sure if RD and Elli realize this is my lynch. Arguing over who has the power when I obviously do, for today at least.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

what the fuck just happened
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Neruz wrote:I am a townie, feel free to lynch me to get some nice VCA on the unbelievably easy lynch. The scum on my wagon will desperately attempt to claim that i looked so scummy that my lynch was justified, don't let them get away with that. It is justified, but it's also extremely easy and i guarantee there will be
at least one
scum who just can't resist.

This is entirely true except the bolded. At least two for sure.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

unvote Vote: Neruz

Idk why this wagon happened. Someone explain before thread lock.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

wow I just lynched town for attempting to hammer scum.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

oh stfu. This is your fault. You and your poisoned EoH. Rather it is elements of atonality, discord, and cacophony.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Your harmony sounds like this.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

This is more your fault than it is RD's. Don't even start.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Lol where did I pretend that was an accident. That was 100% a fully aware hammer of one of my town reads.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

RD: It's probably implosion.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Actually it's probably Ellibereth.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I want you all to take two things from my hammer.
1. RD has shitty reads.
2. Don't let Ellibereth live til endgame. He's unreadable. No help to the town.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Neruz wrote:The only thing that can be taken from your hammer is you are stupid scum who jumped at the chance for a lynch without thinking it through properly.

Do you realize you're accusing me of doing exactly what your wagon went from 0 to 6 in 3.7 seconds for?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Llamarble wrote:Ah, EB contains EPM who would know not to poke too hard at Elli/Rainbow.

You haven't read the right games of me apparently.

Llamarble Neruz is definitely hammered.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

evilpacman18 wrote:Can we assume you're a VT?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I had no intention of doing that.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I don't feel like there'll be any reason to have to defend myself. Your tryhard fake town rage isn't impressive or convincing.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Beck/Llamarble/Voided. That's your scum team.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Throw any one of the EoH in there besides RD as a wildcard to replace Llamarble if he's town.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Actually if anyone's not in that scum team it's Beck. Who can be replaced with deselby, implosion, or Elli. I can see that. Voided is easy. Llamarble is getting easier. If you guys are really gonna be this inane I'll be glad to WIFOM it till it dies.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

unvote, vote: Voided btw

I've explained Beck and especially Voided.
Llamarble's faking concern all over the place. Excessive use of allcaps when it's not really in his meta is a good tell.

I willingly hammered a town read because he would have been hammered anyway, I had a couple points to prove (which were that RD has shitty reads, that Beck is probably scum, and that Ellibereth is possibly scum) and the information was valuable since nothing says free scum lynch like VCA after a D1 mislynch, and also I need the day to end pretty soon (like now) so I can focus on another game.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I didn't care to overthink it.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

L-2.... Hmmm...

Even night Jailkeeper.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

RD is outguessing the mod. She's still town.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

She's probably a roleblocker or some role that doesn't usually get combined with a jailkeeper. If that's the case I'm thinking there's gonna be two scum factions or a team of 4, with strong town PRs. You really are all very stupid. Why would I quickhammer as scum? If I knew Neruz was going to get hammered and I'd been talking about him being town since like page 10. This isn't a failed MYLO quickhammer, this is DAY ONE. And obviously your dumb asses are gonna go "OH WIFOM IGNORE WHAT HE'S SAYING LOL" but even WIFOM has a correct answer and it's one that's easily figured out if you just don't overthink it.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Voidedmafia wrote:And I told you, EB, you're going to pay the price. I am willing to hammer.

LOL GTFO.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Lynch all my scum reads when I die cuz they're more accurate than yours. Again. In order:

Voided
Beck
Ellibereth
Llamarble
Banshee
hiphop
WV
implosion
Sleuth
Thomith
RD
Neruz

By the death of the first 5 the game will probably be over.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

GreyICE wrote:
Doublecheck has revealed vote count error. Ellibereth unvoted.

Vote Count 1.8

Neruz (
L-1
)
-Thomith,
Beck, Llamarble,
Weirdvoights, Rainbowdash, EvilBullet
VoidedMafia (2)
- Sleuth, Neruz
Deselby (2)
- Implosion, VoidedMafia,
Thomith (1) -
Hiphop,

Not Voting (2) -
Deselby, Ellibereth,

Current VLAs

Beck - 8/22-8/29

Prod/Replacement Status

Deselby is being replaced

Deadline

Three day deadline extension for repeated shenanigans and replacement.

The day will end in:
(expired on 2011-08-30 21:00:00)

Votes on me (page 38):
Beck
, Thomith, Ellibereth, Neruz,
Llamarble

From vote count 1.7: VoidedMafia (L-1) - EvilBullet,
Beck,
Sleuth, RainbowDash, Tomith, Neruz
1.4: hiphop(3) - Implosion,
Beck,
Voidedmafia ,

(THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. REMEMBER THIS VOTE COUNT)

Beck is the single scummiest voter in this game. Lynch him. Beck and implosion have only been together on a VC once. Beck and Weirdvoigts have never been voting the same person. Move them above Llamarble on my lynch list. Voided and implosion have been on the same wagons since 1.3. I would be willing to wager that Beck only started attacking Voided once implosion got on peoples' town lists. He knew he could bus because he had one good partner as well.

UPDATED LYNCH LIST. (I'M SORRY THE FIRST ONE WAS INACCURATE, I HAD FORGOTTEN THE POWER OF THE VCA)
Voided
Beck
Ellibereth
implosion
WV
Llamarble
Banshee
RD
Sleuth
hiphop
Neruz
Thomith

I have won this game for you already, assuming you listen. The Elements of Harmony has good intentions but they have been infiltrated and they will crash and burn and bring the rest of the town down too. Do as I say.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Rainbowdash wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:The Elements of Harmony has good intentions but they have been infiltrated and they will crash and burn and bring the rest of the town down too.

You have only one of us in your top five scum picks. Stop attacking my alliance.

So long Nightmare Moon.

Vote EB

Evil Bullet wrote:The Elements of Harmony
has good intentions but they have been infiltrated
and they will crash and burn and bring the rest of the town down too.

I'm the one who hammered Neruz and I'm the one who wrote the last post. Very little of what we've said has been silver. He's mostly been doing the one liners.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Hmm I can see my heads reasoning... and agree with them for the most part. Paranoia may have gotten him a bit though.

I do believe my other head should be listened to.

Anyway cheers and GL town.

-The head that posted... not much.

P-Edit: The head that posted witty one-liners :D
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

No we're not scum, we're actually the JK. Good job.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I wouldn't mind her dying actually. I like my list though.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Policy lynch her later. She can not survive till endgame. She's not a good leader. But if voided doesn't get lynched tomorrow I'll lose quite a bit of hope in humanity.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

You won't get it. I have my games where I'm stupid town. But I'm never stupid scum.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Evil Bullet wrote:You won't get it. I have my games where I'm stupid town. But I'm never stupid scum.

I feel like there was a game or two where there was....

But yeah you folks won't be getting a scumflip today.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

oh my god are you kidding me
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Um you asked me about Voided, RD, Neruz, and I forgot who else but.

Voided: Still scum. Nothing's changed. Except I noticed he's really quite opportunistic too.
RD: I think she's town. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. She's probably a roleblocker or doctor and tried to outguess the mod by because she didn't think two similar roles would be in the game. You're right, she's not stupid, she wouldn't CC as scum like that which leads me to believe her claim. A related but currently irrelevant opinion of mine is that because of the mod's choice to include two protective roles with similar functions, there's probably more than just a single 3 person scum team to worry about. Or there's just no vig, possibly. I don't know my mini setups very well, rarely play them.
Neruz: Not as town as I used to think he was but I still have a town read on him. He's tunneling on me now, which is a bit disconcerting.

Also. My current actions? You mean the lurking? I was playing MVC3 and reading when I got frustrated. Iron Man's Mission 9 is a bitch.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I didn't even beat it either. I just gave up.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Banshee wrote:@Evil Bullet: Yes, I meant the lurking. I hate it when I think people are trying to dodge my questions.

You asked me about 4 people and I only answered three. Why did you ignore the 4th?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Banshee wrote:@Evil Bullet: You said you forgot who else I had asked about. Was that an untruthful statement?

I haven't ignored the fourth. They aren't here though, so I was content to wait until they showed up and posted something.

Since you bring it up, what ARE your thoughts on Hiphop?

It wasn't untruthful, I did forget who the 4th was but I purposely didn't go back and check to see if you would notice.

I think hiphop is potential scum but now that I'm fairly confident about the connections I'm building between players and not seeing him fit into any of them, we'll call it null-scum.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Beck wrote:I'm trying to see how strongly you feel the chance both roles are likely.

If we lynch him, you look extremely bad
so I'm trying to process this claim assuming you are town and scum

SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP THIS GUY KNOWS I'M TOWN
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

unvote, vote: Beck
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Fixing hydra slip

Beck wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:I'm trying to see how strongly you feel the chance both roles are likely.

If we lynch him, you look extremely bad
so I'm trying to process this claim assuming you are town and scum

SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP THIS GUY KNOWS I'M TOWN

It was a mistype on my phone, clearly I mean when you flip town

ftfy

======================

oops
Last edited by GreyICE on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Everyone ignoring the Beck scum slip: Why don't you think it was a slip? And even if you're unsure, why are you overlooking the fact that his flail defense was that his magical phone causes him to forget to add entire phrases to his sentences?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Scum and post volume stopped having any notable correlation a long time ago.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

NO SHIT IT'S OBVIOUS WHAT HE MEANT...

ugh. allcaps.

No shit it's obvious what he meant. But what he meant is different what he said. THAT'S THE FUCKING DEF-

That's the fucking definition of a scum slip. I want him lynched next.

unvote, vote: Voided
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

watch this turn into a fake hammer cuz he didn't unvote.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Implosion dying is cool with me. All my yelling about infiltration was aimed at either him or Elli so... Yeah.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Beck is a really weird kill. I woulda lynched the shit out of him today. implosion I didn't vote you because I've never had a solid scum read on you.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I already know who I'm jailkeeping tonight. Don't worry about it.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

@EvilBullet: Thoughts on why scum shot in the unknown pool rather than take out either you or Rainbowdash?

Wifom?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Guys. I think Banshee is scum. I'll get back to you on this.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Banshee wrote:@Evil Bullet:
I want an explanation of why you said you thought I was scum earlier and then never returned to explain that comment. You've been awfully silent lately.

Yeah I'm accompanying for my school's men's chorale and camp just ended. I'll get to it tonight.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

This is a good lynch. He couldn't be allowed to live very long. I won't vote him, maybe, but I'm not gonna try to stop it from happening.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Hell no I'm not JKing imp.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I wonder... if a jailkeeper jailkeeps himself... does he get roleblocked or protected?

/mindblown
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

right. let's do this.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I can definitely see WV scum. He's been tunneling Thomith all game.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Which makes Thomith town but even if WV is town I feel like Thomith is town. This is a D1 read though. I'm catching up now.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 1593, Llamarble wrote:Giving scum a watcher in a game with an innocent child makes its own awesome kind of sense.
Town PRs have obvious target -> scum watches target -> Scum kills the PRs.
Grey used to play magic, I'll bet he loves synergy like that and the bodyguard - IC combo.

So yeah once we've eliminated the VT scum hiphop is definitely next.

This is a terrible post.

Whose idea was a mass claim?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Some short catch up thoughts:

Banshee tunneling doesn't sit well with me but she's probably too stubborn to be scum. Of course, she isn't stupid. Call it null. I just don't like her position on certain things. Her posts aren't necessarily scummy but he contribution as a whole, I honestly feel like it's been bringing town down.

Currently Llamarble makes the most sense as scum. Too quick to go for that massclaim, which is why I can see him and Banshee as partners as well but their little tussle later on makes Banshee look towner.

1312 contains a great point and Thomith seems quite a bit less obvtown than before. Just because it'd be a shame if there was only one scum trying to quickhammer deselby.

I think Thomith will be the best lynch for today. Slightly possible as scum plus we've talked yesterday about the wealth of information it would give us.

I'm willing to lynch hiphop again too although his interaction with Voided yesterday doesn't add up. Maybe this is made irrelevant by the fact that they had daytalk. Actually that's gotta be it. And I can EASILY see Llama and hiphop as buddies. I just feel like I had a moment of shining clarity actually. Hiphop/Llama makes all sorts of sense. Yeah. See 1437.

Will a Llama wagon happen if I vote him?

I don't think so. And I don't want Thomith lynched. So if there has to be a lynch that I don't necessarily want but am willing to support, it's WV.

Wtf is 1466 that totally just threw me off.

Llama/WV????? :(

Stopping at page 60 but one more thing: I'm not agreeing with any of these orders for who I JK. I'm not gonna defend with my role.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 1600, weirdvoigts wrote:
In post 1598, Evil Bullet wrote:
In post 1593, Llamarble wrote:Giving scum a watcher in a game with an innocent child makes its own awesome kind of sense.
Town PRs have obvious target -> scum watches target -> Scum kills the PRs.
Grey used to play magic, I'll bet he loves synergy like that and the bodyguard - IC combo.

So yeah once we've eliminated the VT scum hiphop is definitely next.

This is a terrible post.

Why? It makes sense to me.

-bvoigt

I just don't see town giving scum a bunch of ideas for their best possible move.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 1611, weirdvoigts wrote:
In post 1609, Rainbowdash wrote:I love how everypony simply seems intent on destroying all my hypothesies.

@WV - Who is scum with hiphop?

Llamarble, I suppose. (Alex wanted me to say Voidedmafia.)

-bvoigt

Do what Alex says next time. You've successfully ruined a good lol.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 1627, Thomith wrote:
EB wrote:think Thomith will be the best lynch for today.

EB wrote:I don't want Thomith lynched.

Oh the contradictions UNVOTE: VOTE: EB I know we said not to lynch a power role today but this is the biggest contradiction ever, "i want to lynch this person" "i don't want thomith lynched" scumradaroffthecharts.

keep in mind I read about 150 posts in between those two statements.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I can't see Thomith being such bad scum (not just the recent posts, I'm talking about yesterday more). He's been a perfect paradigm of almost every scum tell in the book at one point this game. It's too easy.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

And for everyone voting him:

Find me some reasons why you think it's possible that Voided and Thomith are on the same team.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

vote: Weirdvoigts

Les git dat counterwagon
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

unvote, vote: Llamarble

Suddenly I feel like I could get some support.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 1671, Banshee wrote:I am willing to lynch:

Evil Bullet
Hiphop
Neruz
WeirdVoigts
Thomith

(in rough order of preference)

In post 1675, Banshee wrote:Well, unless there is a day role cop on the Mafia side who investigated Beck early on day one (which seems unlikely to me based on the general play -- I wouldn't have investigated him if I were scum) then I have to believe that Evil Bullet is being honest about the role (if not the alignment). We know there was an odd-night town role and without a rolecop Evil Bullet would have had no idea to claim even-night anything unless it were true. So scum or town, he's definitely an even-night something. You're right about the roleblocking/jailkeeping being pointless to the scum and I hadn't thought about that angle to it.

I suck at game balance but you obviously don't. So I'm going to sheep you on this because your opinion is a lot better than mine AND you're town.

UNVOTE:

My suspicion list stays the same but I'll drop Evil Bullet from it.

Willing to lynch:
  • Hiphop
    Neruz
    WeirdVoigts
    Thomith

Hey Thomith there's only 4 posts in between these two lists. Why isn't she scum?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 1676, Rainbowdash wrote:hiphop-llama
hiphop-banshee
EB-WV

I think its one of those three pairs.

I will not vote EB becaue he only can be scum with WV to me at this point.
I will not vote Thomith because I don't think he is scum with either hip or EB

I would vote either WV or Llama today. WV because it would nearly confirm EB-town if he flipped town, Llama because he is best partner to hiphop.

Time will tell which.

I can see me being scum with WV. I've mostly ignored them. Good reads.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Stop this wagon.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Llamarble... are you absolutely sure Neruz isn't stupid?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Pros to lynching Llamarble: He's most likely to be scum out of the people I'm doing this for. Most of his ideas are ideas that the town can agree with in general. I mean all of us are just about arguing the same points, the same possible teams, sure our reads differ but in general there's at least two people agreeing with every important opinion so anything we stand to lose by lynching him if he were to flip town will probably be said by someone else.
Cons: He's got good content, if it is in fact pro town.

Pros to lynching Neruz: Pretty scummy player. Definitely deserves to die, we lynched scum D1 so we definitely have some mislynches to afford, the earlier the better, and we wouldn't lose much by way of helpful content.
Cons: Why lynch town when you can lynch scum? I really just don't see it.

Pros to lynching hiphop: Logic in the PR claims says he's scum. Another player whose content wouldn't be a horrific loss. Watcher isn't that great. We have me to kinda do his job on even nights at least. In the sense that we're both investigative roles in a way, although we function differently and him much moreso than me.
Cons: We have safe, risk free VT claims to lynch from.

Pros to WV: Another good lynch that isn't necessarily a scum lynch but even if not, would still be worth it.
Cons to WV: Hiphop and Llamarble make my scumdar ping. These guys don't.

I really wanna lynch a scum read. I'll only support hiphop and Llamarble.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

unvote, vote hiphop
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

uuuuugh

unvote, vote llama
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

fuck this shit I'm not voting again till it's a hammer
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

vote: hiphop

just in case.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Haha no. Llama lynch.

vote: Llama
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I'm pretty sure this is the most correct I've ever been in a game. I mean my reads changed a lot but Voided, hiphop, and Llama were setting off my scumdar REALLY hard. I only wish I wasn't so wrong about Beck.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Better idea: Llama, if you by some bizarre instance of terrifyingly bad luck flip town, we'll unequivocally lynch who you want tomorrow.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

What the? No! If Alex and bvoigts were both online yesterday, absolutely nothing is explained. WV IS TOWN DEAL WITH IT. If the game doesn't end after the UPCOMING LLAMA LYNCH
THEN
we can lynch WV. But that's not gonna happen.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

RD is susceptible to AtE. (I bet it's cuz she's a she)
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #126) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

RD. Bodyguard me of course. If Llama is town, we can lynch WV tomorrow and then Banshee after that. If Llama is scum and the game is still going on I'd wanna lynch Banshee tomorrow.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #127) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I feel like nobody will go with me on that.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #128) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Don't lynch WV till Ellibereth posts. After WV is lynched I'll JK Banshee if the game is still going.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #129) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

It's gotta be Banshee or WV. Thomith and Neruz can't be it. Ugh.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (isolation #130) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

It's gotta be Elli or Banshee. If it's Elli we're probably doomed.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #131) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 1940, Thomith wrote:EB are you going to out who you jailed last night/ is it a good idea to do so?
Although this is assuming there is not a fourth scum but wouldn't jailed be clear?

I HAAAAAAAAATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

confirming my intent to wait for Elli and willingness to hammer afterwards as well.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 1991, Ellibereth wrote:Why is Banshee the jailkeep target over otherpeople again?

Most likely to be scum that we wouldn't catch. If someone wants to argue to me why I should JK someone else, I'm all for it agreeing with an argument I like. The trouble will be making it.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Uuuuuuugh I wish Beck was here.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I kinda wanna see Elli say something too. I may get impatient depending on how long it takes, however.

There was a shift in his posting style from D1 to D2. They stopped reading like prose poetry.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #136) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Banshee was jailed. There's absolutely no reason whatsoever why scum wouldn't have killed me last night. We lynch her, yes?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #137) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Ummm...
If Scum killed me last night it would be 1 clear 4 unclear.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #138) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 2028, implosion wrote:
In post 2027, Evil Bullet wrote:Ummm...
If Scum killed me last night it would be 1 clear 4 unclear.

Banshee would be cleared by virtue of having been blocked with (presumably) one scum left.
I would be clear by virtue of the fact that i am clear.
2 clears.

Of course. My bad. Well. Still, we're not not lynching Banshee today.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #139) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Tell me one thing. If I commit to an Elli lynch and Elli flips town and I die tonight. Who will you lynch tomorrow? Cuz I can't support this if Banshee won't die but at the same time leaving Thomith and Neruz to endgame is just... ugh. If we lynch Banshee today and then you guys commit to an Elli lynch tomorrow, I'll be happier.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #140) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 2085, implosion wrote:
@EB:
give me a banshee-scum case.

Ugh. Maybe. I need time.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 2124, Banshee wrote:
In post 2122, Evil Bullet wrote:Tell me one thing. If I commit to an Elli lynch and Elli flips town and I die tonight. Who will you lynch tomorrow? Cuz I can't support this if Banshee won't die but at the same time
leaving Thomith and Neruz to endgame is just... ugh.
If we lynch Banshee today and then you guys commit to an Elli lynch tomorrow, I'll be happier.

You discount the idea that Neruz could be scum? This seems to indicate so.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #142) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

vote: Banshee
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 2131, Banshee wrote:@EB: Who will you lynch tomorrow if you're not NKed?

Who between Neruz and Elli do you think is more likely scum?

I'd lynch Elli tomorrow. I haven't had more than a weak scum read on Neruz all game.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I've been off and on about him all game. I never use lurkiness as a scumtell (probably because if I'm lurking I'm probably town) but when he was posting more I was wary of him.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

I can see Elli scum. IIRC, Voided kept on getting on Parama about lurking but ignored cloudocean quite a bit more. I can't remember any notable interaction between Voided and Hiphop to Elli probably because they avoided it since they were attacking each other. Neruz doesn't fit into the puzzle as well as Elli/Cloud or Deselby (who I think Rainbow wanted lynched and I would have agreed with)/Banshee.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #146) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Can we lynch Elli first?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #147) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

UUUUUUGH but I don't trust you guys to lynch Banshee AFTER Elli.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #148) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

I feel like I'm putting my win on the line for this but I'll trust you guys. I'm like the only one with a scum read on Banshee sooooo... yeah. Let's lynch Elli then and you can figure the hard bit out tomorrow.

unvote, vote: Ellibereth
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #149) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

unvote, vote: Banshee

I can't let her live through today. She needs to die.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #150) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

wait was that a lynch?
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (isolation #151) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

that wasn't a lynch. you're fine, Elli. I kinda think you knew that too.

I NEED INPUT
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2201 (isolation #152) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 2199, Thomith wrote:If you think he knew that then he would have faked being lynched and seemingly faked being town.

That's exactly what I think he did.

unvote, Vote: Ellibereth
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #153) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

awkward...