Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Banshee »

I do think you were lying about accidentally hammering yesterday. I haven't forgotten it. It isn't relevant to the situation right now. Many of us have the ability to retain a memory of something without constantly announcing it to others. It's awesome, really.

I don't really care if you think it's townie or not. If you think I'm scummy then LYNCH ME. I honestly don't care at this point, because as long as the town lynches scum at the end of the day, guess what, I win. Even if we don't hit scum today, EB will JK me and I'm either cleared or lynched tomorrow anyway, so my level of interest in your trauma is less than you might surmise.

What's your impression of WV? How many scum do you think are remaining anyway?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Thomith »

banshee wrote:EB will JK me and I'm either cleared or lynched tomorrow anyway, so my level of interest in your trauma is less than you might surmise.

Is why i am not voting you atm.
And wasn't it pretty obvious in my questions what i was aiming at >.>

WV seems scummy as he says other people are scummy for things he did as well, also yeah, my gut says he's scum too.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Banshee »

@Thomith:

If you think WV is scum, why are you wasting time arguing about whether or not I think you're scum?

Look at it this way, logically.

If you are town, then someone else must be scum. EB is unlikely to be scum due to his role. Implosion is definitely not scum. TownThomith knows he is not scum. So therefore, the scum must be in WV, Elli, Banshee or Neruz.

Someone in that last four is likely to be lynched today. Right now it surely looks like it will be WV. If WV cardflips town, then you know that it's either Elli, me, or Neruz as scum. If EB dies tonight, then I'm cleared and you know it's Elli or Neruz. If EB survives the night we're lynching me and you'll know my alignment then. It still remains Elli or Neruz for endgame and it would depend on who the NK was as to whom would be in the line of fire.

Your vote is on WV, and you have shown no indication you want to lynch me today, so by ARGUING with me about it you're just wasting time and taking up space in the game. If WV isn't scum then I'm cleared or dead tomorrow, so this whole discussion is just useless noise where you're trying to LOOK like you're scumhunting but you're doing nothing useful at all. This makes it look like you're not town. It's a scumtell.

Do you understand me now?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Thomith »

thing is i would prefer not to lynch you today as pretty much we get a confirmed alligment out of you tommurrow, unless you are a roleblocker, which is unlikely.

We don't know WV is scum even if we are pretty sure isn't it better to be prepared for another day phase incase there is one? Instead of going in with no indication on what you wish to do that day.

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 1978, Thomith wrote:thing is i would prefer not to lynch you today as pretty much we get a confirmed alligment out of you tommurrow, unless you are a roleblocker, which is unlikely.

Soooo.... much.... fail....

Look, worry about tomorrow tomorrow. There's already a plan in place and I think we all support it. If we're lucky WV is scum and it won't even matter. We're waiting on Elli to post and then we'll know one way or the other I suspect.

If you want to question someone whose alignment won't be proven tomorrow, go for it. But stop asking pointless questions that achieve nothing for town just to look like you are scumhunting. It's a complete waste of time.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Thomith »

But if we have a tommurrow and we don't get you "cleared" then we have evidence that you are not just a VT in the wrong side of a gambit.

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 1980, Thomith wrote:But if we have a tommurrow and we don't get you "cleared" then we have evidence that you are not just a VT in the wrong side of a gambit.

Once again you have failed at logic.

If I were a scum roleblocker and I roleblocked EB, that's my action. I can't kill too and anyway EB is jailkeeping me. So therefore if I were roleblocker, I would be lynched tomorrow since it would be no kill and, wow, you caught scum. That's a win for town.

Since I am town, then if the scum choose to no-kill, well, then my death is a null since some townie would have died overnight so I'm good with being the lynch since it's no different than if I were the NK.

If EB or anyone else is killed then you know that I am town (since I'm guaranteed to survive til tomorrow anyway) and things can proceed from there. But there is literally NO POINT in discussing it now.

I recall you having this same discussion with Llamarble. It didn't make you look any better then than it's doing now.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Thomith »

Wait you KNOW the roleblocker if in existance cannot kill and roleblock?

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Banshee »

Everyone knows this. Did you read the rules linked to from the front page?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Banshee »

Please read here and go down to the specific part that covers Roleblockers. It was relevant a couple of game days back when we were discussing who EB was going to protect/block. It's part of why I think he's actually the role he says he is and also pro-town.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Thomith »

- All blocks resolve simultaneously. This means that Roleblockers are effectively immune to roleblock.

- In the event that a Mafia Roleblocker is blocked by a Town Roleblocker, the Mafia Roleblocker will be considered blocked for the purposes of submitting the factional kill.

- Roleblocking the town roleblocker does not prevent the town roleblocker from blocking the mafia night kill, even if the night kill is submitted by another member of the mafia.

Where does it say in here mafia roleblocker cannot kill and roleblock?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Thomith »

Oh wow i just realised how much of a fail i am.
I wasn't thinking of the JK. Nevermind.

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Banshee »

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Ellibereth »

TUTURUUUUUUUU~~~~~
Sorry I missed yesterday guyz
here upittingnow
FLASH OF GREEN
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Banshee »

@Ellibereth

Any issue with hammering (or someone else hammering) WeirdVoigts?

The plan is to lynch WV. If he flips scum, that should be game. If not, EB is going to JK me and either clear me or lynch me tomorrow if there's no NK. Then we see where we are after that.

Acceptable?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Haven't read wierded/any stuff yet but the point of the plan is worst case scenaro we have some sort conf town no matter what in lylo right?
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Ellibereth »

lolwierded
you're no SDC
and you never will be
~~~~
Let me think it over a little bit.
Why is Banshee the jailkeep target over otherpeople again?
FLASH OF GREEN
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Thomith »

Who would you suggest elli?

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Banshee »

Because EB suspects me most and thinks I'm most likely to be scum. He's wrong, but I lack the energy to care or argue. Anyway I'm hoping WV is the last scum anyway.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Ellibereth »

gah I'd probably like someone else.
worst case scenario probably has me in Lylo dancing off with someone...
and I don't have time to WALL ON WALL and all that shit.
but is that avoidable?
Oh yeah it is nevermind hahaaa

////

ahhh screw this shit.
Let me just figure out who scum is.
I PROBABLY support weirdedcrap but honestly something in my gut says they are town.
FLASH OF GREEN
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Neruz »

Also in relation to killing and roleblocking, i'm not sure if GreyICE does it since it doesn't seem to be in his ruleset, but it's not uncommon for a mafia roleblocker (or other role with action) to be able to both submit a kill and action, but only if they are the last mafia standing.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Banshee »

In post 1995, Neruz wrote:Also in relation to killing and roleblocking, i'm not sure if GreyICE does it since it doesn't seem to be in his ruleset, but it's not uncommon for a mafia roleblocker (or other role with action) to be able to both submit a kill and action, but only if they are the last mafia standing.

It's in there (factional abilities and role abilities) and it's as you describe. But that doesn't matter if the roleblocker is himself being roleblocked, since his ruleset is specific about the effects of roleblocking on a factional kill.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

In post 1991, Ellibereth wrote:Why is Banshee the jailkeep target over otherpeople again?

Most likely to be scum that we wouldn't catch. If someone wants to argue to me why I should JK someone else, I'm all for it agreeing with an argument I like. The trouble will be making it.
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vote Count 4.2

Ellibereth(0) -

Banshee(0) -

Evil Bullet(0) -

implosion(0) -

Neruz(0) -

Thomith (1) -
WeirdVoights,
weirdvoigts(
L-1
) -
Implosion, Neruz, Thomith

Not Voting (3) -
Ellibereth, banshee, Evil Bullet,

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch

Current VLAs

Ellibereth: Weekend VLAs

Prod/Replacement Status

~Everyone is within posting guidelines~

Deadline

The day will end in:
(expired on 2011-10-01 15:00:00)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Banshee »

In post 1997, Evil Bullet wrote:
In post 1991, Ellibereth wrote:Why is Banshee the jailkeep target over otherpeople again?

Most likely to be scum that we wouldn't catch.

I actually understand and can empathise with this line of reasoning, so I'm fine with the plan as it stands.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”