ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:28 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Alright, first,
unvote

Vote: Crub

I didn't like the whole saying of "I think I know who the masons are". Even if you didn't say their names, after saying that, the masons might have started distancing themselves more. Which sounds like a good thing, but now the mafia can look for who distanced more after you said that.

Also, I didn't like the support you gave to Sir Tornado in regards to his YogurtBandit policy lynch. While I'm on the subject,
FOS: Sir Tornado
. I agree that it's hard to read him, and he does need to post more, but you were pushing for a lynch very early. Even if he is scum, let him talk a bit first.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:34 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

unvote, vote Samruc

In the re-read, something seemed off with you in the beginning. Later on, you always seemed to be on the popular bandwagon at the time. But the thing is, you're not voting. It seems like you want to be part of the lynchers, but if they turn up town, you can go "I wasn't voting for him". You're suspicous of Crub, why aren't you voting for him?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:22 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I agree.

unvote, vote Crub
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:03 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Sammich wrote:Chaos: Why did you agree with Simenon that Crub should've died?
Crub was my main suspect the whole time. I thought I saw something a bit off with Samruc, so I changed my vote over to see his response.

As to why I wanted Crub dead, the initial reason was him saying "I think I know who the masons are." There were some other things too, but what sealed it were all of his appeals to emotion afterwards. It just seemed like he didn't think he could win arguing his point, so he just tried to say he's town a lot so we wouldn't lynch him.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:15 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Vote: AlSleet

Because he hasn't posted in 9 days, and I'd rather not put Sammich at L-1 yet, even though he's my first choice for scum right now.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Weird that you think that is my first Day 2 post.

But yes, I'd like to hear from more people as well.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Phate wrote:doesn't make filler post (admirable)
My posts are serious business.
Phate wrote:Votes Crub and FoS's Sir T in first post, accusing Crub of trying to reveal the Masons and Sir T of bandwagoning. Next post: changes his vote to Samruc, implying that real townies vote instead of just accusing. Next post: revotes Crub with no other reason than that Simenon wanted him to die. (At this point, I am 72% that he is scum. Three votes and one FoS in three posts, including two flip-flops based on public opinion. His accusation to Sir T of bandwagon is paling in comparison to his own behaviour.)
The reason why I voted with every one of my posts was because of the fact that I wasn't posting too much day 1. I'm not saying it's a good reason, but with all that time in-between the posts, my viewpoints on things are bound to change. My first post, I voted Crub for the mason comment that stood out to me. It was just my initial suspicion at the time. Next post, I vote for Samruc to get an answer on something. Third post, I'm satisfied with his answer, and I go back to the person I was initially suspicious of, now with me being more sure because of his comments leading up to my third post. Oh, and how is my behavior "paling in comparison" to that of Sir Tornado? He wanted someone lynched for reasons that have nothing to do with the current game. He put him at L-1 early day 1 because of his playstyle. I know that I was part of a bandwagon, but I least I thought the person I was trying to lynch was scum.
Phate wrote:Sammich notices this, and confronts him. CO backpedals, saying Crub was his main suspect all the time, and that he just voted for Samruc "to see his response," and also, in essence, admits that his only evidence is Crub's perceived failure (he calls all of Crub's responses appeals to emotion) to defend himself after CO calls him out on mentioning the Masons
When did I say that Crub wasn't my main suspect? And I called them appeals to emotion because they were. All he was doing was going "I'm town. If you're voting me, it means you're scum. You'll see when I turn up town."
Phate wrote:(Is this particularly damning? I think not.
Him talking about the masons I thought was suspicious. I thought he was scum because of that in combination with his response to the votes he received.
Phate wrote:Crub strikes me not as scum, but as a newbie, or unskilled, townie. Turns out I was right.)
Crub strikes me as townie now as well. If only we could play in hindsight.

I don't like this statement. The wording suggests that you were playing and you felt that Crub was a townie, but you weren't even playing day 1. It just seems like you're trying to word it in a way as to make it obvious I was wrong.
Phate wrote:Casually mentions that Sammich is his first choice for scum (with no justification - this is essentially another completely unfounded FoS based on public opinion), but instead votes for AlSlee simply "because he hasn't posted in 9 days," and because he wouldn't like to be accused of setting up for a hammer.
Do you know why I wouldn't have liked to put Sammich at L-1? Because we were about 1 and a half pages into day 2. I think that's a little early to do that. He still is my first choice for scum at the moment, because of his list of suspicions and now because of his response to your comments.

Looking over your list, I'm happy with my vote on you. Let's put your summaries of all players in a list:

ChaosOmega: definite scum
Jex: probable scum
Khelvaster: could be scum/could be mason
Sammich: scum
Lemming1607: townie
Per: townie
Samrus: townie
Shanba: townie
Simenon: fairly sure scum
Phate: townie (obviously)

It looks like you're trying to do the same thing Sammich is, which is to suspect a bunch of people and get on the one that sticks. So there are 4 people who you are at least fairly sure are scum, in addition to another person who believe could be scum. And surprisingly, the person who hammered day 1 is not in your long list of suspicions. Considering you think the Crub lynch was a bad one since you knew he was a newbie townie, I'm curious as to why you're not suspicious of Lemming1607.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:30 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I wasn't very suspicious of Lemming until after his hammer. I saw Phate throwing around suspicion, and I just wanted him to clarify why he didn't think Lemming was scummy. As for what I think of him, he's not at the top of the list, but he's not at the bottom either. I didn't notice anything odd about him day 1 until it ended. As for Phate,
Phate wrote:Oh, right. He added a player that was replaced. So when I have Khelvaster (maybe scum), followed by Sammich (probably scum), that's only one person. But I guess he didn't notice this.
Oops. You would guess correctly.
Phate wrote:Well, I'm going to stop this accusation in its tracks. There are 3 Masons, 3 Townies, and 3 Mafia left. Having four people you suspect are scum isn't unreasonable - obviously, you're not right on every one of them, but you could be right on the 75% majority.
I'm not a big fan of saying more people have a good chance of being scum than the amount of scum remaining. But that's just my opinion, and the reasoning is alright, especially now that you only suspect 4 people over 5.
Lemming1607 wrote:I still think my case against Sammich is valid, and I'm going to vote him now. I didn't originally so that we'd have discussion and no quick lynch.
...and then you vote to put someone at L-1. If you didn't want a quick-lynch, why would you do that? I don't disagree with the vote, I just find your reasoning counter-intuitive.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Phate wrote:And while we're here, where IS CO? He should post soon.
FOS: Phate

While I agree that everybody posting is a good thing, there are 3 other people in addition to me who haven't posted yet in day 3. Any reason why you're asking only me?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:05 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

You have to think at least 1 other person who hasn't posted yet is scum. Seeing as you're so sure I'm scum, you should want the people who you are more on the fence about to start posting as well.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:37 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: Phate

I had a town read on you, but you seemed so eager to hammer in lylo. So eager that you didn't check the votes right, and now you just seem scummy to me.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:32 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Bah.

Go scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”