ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:00 am

Post by ibaesha »

I skimmed the thread some already, but need to do a thorough read-through which may take me a day or two. Based on primarily gut reactions from my skim, I'd be voting someone2, but I'd like to see a votecount. Language barrier or not, the 'slip' shouldn't be dismissed offhand.

I'm otherwise suspicious of Rishi (mostly because I disagree with his take on LML). I disliked the 3 'unvote because we're out of the random stage' unvotes. It serves no purpose whatsoever to randomly vote and then remove the vote without placing it onto a genuine suspicion, but since -three- people did it, I have my doubts that they're all scum. I also am not sure that I agree with the Lowell wagon because I see a lot of 'you did scummy things!' but (and granted this was just a skim) I think his play is mostly attributed to his playstyle (like it or not) and has little to do with his alignment. I will, however, look at him closely when I re-read. My gut feeling is that his wagon is scumdriven, so along with looking at him, I'll be looking closely at the people who have jumped on (and off) that wagon.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:03 am

Post by ibaesha »

I'm up to page 6 in reading more thoroughly. No detailed analysis yet (that'll probably come tomorrow), but I'm going to steal one of Pooky's schticks here and say:

Fearless Forecast: Rishi, someone2, and kiribu are teh scumbags.

Mod: Can we have a votecount please?

As an aside: There's a ton of info in this thread, including a lot of voting and interactions. I disagree with those that say that there isn't enough info yet. I don't necessarily find saying so suspicious, but I think it's wrong.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:18 am

Post by ibaesha »

unvote, vote someone2

I have not liked the reasoning behind a single vote or FoS (and the FoS's are really suspicious, (hate when people won't put their vote where their mouth is) from this guy. I think half of it is conjured and the rest is merely following other people onto whoever they're suspecting at the moment. Then there's the slip, regardless of language barrier.

I have notes, but not time to post a lengthy analysis of everything that's happened. If anyone has questions they'd like to ask me about what I've thought of various things or people, I'd be happy to answer them. Overall, I am still most suspicious of the three I already mentioned. I just can't believe that someone2 hasn't received more pressure than he has.

Let it be known that I don't necessarily agree with my predeccessor's thoughts on all things including his vote on Claus or his FoS on Lowell.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Hi Setael. I'm very interested in your take on things considering your replacement is so close to my own.

I'm still very much attached to my someone2 vote. And I also still believe that the Lowell wagon is stinky.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I think it's interesting that Setael has come to similar conclusions to myself.

One thing about Lowell's 'scumminess'. He was accused of not reading the game thoroughly, yet he had read enough of it to come up with some conclusions by his 3rd post. I think he wrongly placed the 'buddying' up accusation onto Streeflo, who was merely responding to what someone2 started, but I think Lowell had the right idea. Just the wrong person. Also, I think that kuribo's reaction to Lowell's 3rd post was interesting. First he gets bent out of shape about the mispelling of his name, but then goes on to say that Lowell's post didn't contribute anything of value to the game. This is blatantly false, and possibly scum trying to devalue what Lowell -did- say. Lowell had voiced suspicion of 2 people and also commented on the wagon of the moment. While it may have been succinct, I don't think it's anywhere near non-contribution. By posting what Lowell did, he let people know what he was thinking, therefore it was contributive. More so than some other people at the time. IE: death_omen and HD.

The way that someone2 jumped on Lowell with a FoS, and pretty much parrotted what was said, is one thing I found suspicious about him. Also, this was the 2nd time he'd done it. He did pretty much the same thing with the Claus-wagon, stating that Claus was soo scummy, but being wishy-washy about it at the same time by stating Claus may have been trying to get reactions.

Mod: Can we have prods on: LML, HD, and death_omen?
None of them have posted since I replaced in.

MOD EDIT: Done.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:39 am

Post by ibaesha »

Whether the slip was not really a slip isn't all that relative. It
should
be noted, but that's not the only reason someone2 is suspicious.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #246 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Alright, so other than mafia theory, do you have anything to add, HD?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:07 pm

Post by ibaesha »

This is exciting.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:00 am

Post by ibaesha »

confirm vote: someone2

I've been ill and away, but not much has happened in that time. Happy where my vote is.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:14 am

Post by ibaesha »

Hmph!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”