Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #346 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey guys, i'm replacing Primate. I'll read back a bit.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #351 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm thinking kabenon is sounding pretty sincere.

Not liking volkan so much, not sure what to make of Adel's "random day 1 choosing" could be a scum tagging on to a townie.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #358 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, I don't have much to say about most. I'll add bits as I go along.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #407 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Adel - Leaning scum
Is there a significant amount of communication occurring privately?
Don't like the way she asks this. Think that would be somehting scum would ask.

Also don't like the way she's "masoned" with NN, think it could be scum trying to pair up with a townie.

I disagree with changing the setup midgame, but don't think the request is a scumtell. I can see how a cop being in this game would make it very interesting.

Cicero - Seems to be talking in a similar way to when I was with him in another game and he was town. But he didn't say much and I haven't played with him as scum.

DS - Said little, as usual. Only thing I have to say is i've been in another game with him where he played very scummy as town. So no read.

Gaurdian -
It seems to help scum more than town
How so? I think it's quite useful. Are you trying to discourage town communication?

He has quickly voted 2 people and come off again.
Adel and Phate would prob. be my top 2 atm.
He's attacked Adel quite strongly without voting. Don't know if this could be distancing, cause otherwise him and Adel aren't paired together. I'd be inclined to say not paired...
I see no reason that who is daytalking with whom shouldn't be a matter of public record.
As with Adel, don't like this. Sounds like scum trying to monitor, to me.

Incognito - Seems to be playing similarly as a game where he is almost certainly proven town that i'm in with him.

Don't think Adel is suspicious for pushing to hard on the D1 lynch, but I do think there's a case against Adel.

Think his pushing me for opinions on all players suggests he is town.

Jdodge -
Why do you want people modkilled?
Don't like this - He is changing the words of Incognito.

His overcertainty reminds me of DGB...

Finding it very hard to read him. But from the lentghy argument with volkan i'm pretty sure he and volkan aren't together, so I think he's probably town.

Kab - As i've already said I think he sounds sincere with this latest wagon on him and I think he's town. I'd have acted the same about xyzzy's inactivity.

Mizzy - Attepts to make people active seems genuine and I think this is the type of thing a townie would do, inactivity is bad for town. Suspicions seem genuine.

NN - Seems to be lurking quite a bit, but based on my opnions of Adel I would say he's town. Also think requesting more input from me suggests he is town.

Phate -
Keeping public records of daytalking kind of defeats the purpose of daytalk.
Like this post. Other than that not sure what to make...Think he pushes Kab a bit hard over his participation on a xyzzy wagon D1.

Primate - Should I comment on him? Biased opinion as I replaced him.

Scotmany12 - Makes a valid point in his single post of substance. After that he seems to ignore the game and post only to respond to prods, by looks of it. No read, obviously.

Sir Tornado - Think the pushing Jdodge over the not reading his role is a non-argument. By sounds of it Jdodge did over-react but that doesn't make him scum. Sounds more like an excuse...However what he says about xyzzy seems fair.

Volkan - I think his pushing on Kab in the way he is soemthing scum would do...And I think Kab is town...

On a side note, your posts are far to big. I don't have the energy to wade through them.

So my initial idea is an Adel, Guardian, Volkan...This is probably liekly to change as I get a feel for the game, rather than just based on isolating everyone's posts.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #408 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Just realised Scotmany12 is dead.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #410 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

2) is the explanation of 1) and 2) is explained further up.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #467 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I agree with no lynch.

vote no lynch
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #485 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

and that bit about night talking just now seems damn incriminating.
Really? How so? I think that's a non-argument plucked out of no-where - How is that at all scummy?

I was under the impression night-talk was allowed. And it really makes no difference as far as I can tell. Only if you are talking to the one that dies, and that insignificant the way I see it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #487 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you thought that night-talk was allowed between townies, then you didn't read the rules or the name of the game.
Heh heh...Lol...No comment ;)
It's scummy (or could be) in my eyes because, as it was pointed out, how could you make it through two nights in this game without realizing? I suppose if you're not talking to ANYone, you might make it without noticing, but still.
True, I haven't spoken to anyone since after the night I was in of length > 0. But still think it's a complete non-argument.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #503 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Adel wrote:
JDodge wrote:Phate, Adel: Votes off.

I don't really think that either of you are scum. I think Adel's logic (assuming I'm guessing what it is properly) is flawed and that Phate is not smart enough to do something simple like read the fucking rules.
Phate is smart enough, and he made a huge slip, and I'm not about to let him off of the hook.

Who did he exchange pm's with during the night again?
He said he never did, you are putting words in his mouth, and that's scummy IMO.

vote Adel
cos i'm scum wagoning.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #506 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yays.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #510 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:Damn, Adel. You're quick.
We knew you were online...That's why we voted you over Phate.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #516 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Other than 1 PM to Phate, in which he didn't reply so I assumed he thought what I said to be scummy, just talked with scum about kills.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #541 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Just a note - Now removing this game from watched topics.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”