Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

Good Morrow Good Eve and Good Night to you all.

I believe I should open with VOTE: Ahri for that absolutely appalling display of logic, even by my rather unusual standards.

I believe the protocol is also to claim that I am Asectic.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:24 am

In post 43, anahit wrote:
In post 42, anahit wrote:
In post 39, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Good Morrow Good Eve and Good Night to you all.

I believe I should open with VOTE: Ahri for that absolutely appalling display of logic, even by my rather unusual standards.

I believe the protocol is also to claim that I am Asectic.
i mean, it's probably more ai that ahri's post incorporated what had happened in the game to some extent (intentional misspelling to match edensflame's misspelling) but was otherwise, like, standalone?
like read game, made reply rvs post to rvs post aimed towards, but came late enough that there may be more expected

cause like, forced logic is rvs staple and if was the first post in thread would just be run of mill yeah?
My dear are you attempting to infer that my approach to the logic previously presented to myself which I have so lightly critiqued in a rather carefree fashion as we are barely 50 nay 40 post barring your continual self quoting is inadequate for purpose here?

No tea for you. Your invite to my table is being handed to the teapot with Lady Grey inside it. How the good Lady fit inside it is quite the dilemma but alas as are most things we find here.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:39 am

In post 48, anahit wrote:
In post 47, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:My dear are you attempting to infer that my approach to the logic previously presented to myself which I have so lightly critiqued in a rather carefree fashion as we are barely 50 nay 40 post barring your continual self quoting is inadequate for purpose here?

No tea for you. Your invite to my table is being handed to the teapot with Lady Grey inside it. How the good Lady fit inside it is quite the dilemma but alas as are most things we find here.
the logic of it just seemed like the less potentially relevant aspect of the post to me like if we are functioning under 'all posts are ai' which is kinda necessary for this stage of the game as you say we are only 40 posts into the game et cetera then it seems like that is more likely the ai part rather than the forced logic
During these early stages of the game the best indicators of alignment generally the first post one makes upon arrival to the game and the grandificance of their entrance is significant. Most other posts are generally absolute drivel lesser to my mad ramblings when I begin to regret inviting our dear friends the Tweedles to tea.

Now, should we perhap turn our vision to the offensive post in current debate which formed the basis of my "random" vote, and while we are there I shall be more than happy to provide you with a gift of insight so that your sight may perhaps match my sight as we gaze upon this game and find our dear enemies...
In post 23, Ahri wrote:VOTE: AidansFlame

flame = red

red = color

color = mafia
The connection provided here is quite simple - even I face a challenge of making it overly verbose .

A fire generally burns a shade of red, where red is a colour and therefore it is indicative of mafia the colour red also is traditionally used to signify a member of the informed faction so the correct logic here perhaps could be that The Red Fire burns with the Red Hatred of the mafia. Or to simplify, Fires are red, red is scum, and colour is also scum and so theretofore etcetera etcetera this person is scum.

My own logic is significantly more simple than the logistical marathon of the firey kitsune mage, and that logic is simply that I do no recognise the colour red, as within this world it is an abomination. The kitsune mage has skill with the flame and as such has the knowledge of these "colours" that the fires would burn HENCEFORTH the knowledge of the colour and the logicistal marathon taken to endorse this vote is in itself manifested in deceit which is within the realms of the hateul hue-ful hubris of their kind as they attempt to beat over the uninformed majority and bring the horror of colour to this realm.

*sips tea*

Does this suffice your needs? I would expect an intriguing rebuttal as we appear to now be breaking RVS with you at the helm.
In post 49, SirCakez wrote:mad hatters last post making me feel like I had a stroke
I would advise seeing a doctor post-haste, I don't believe a hat would be very helpful for you at this time.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:06 am

In post 51, anahit wrote:
In post 50, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:The connection provided here is quite simple - even I face a challenge of making it overly verbose .

///

Does this suffice your needs? I would expect an intriguing rebuttal as we appear to now be breaking RVS with you at the helm.
but... like i said before yeah it's forced logic and so forth and could also be furthered by red=mafia which was suspiciously missing sure but the significant part is that ahri made this post in reply to edensflame's post, even echoing the misspelling and so forth but was content to leave it at that, like ah i have now made an adequate rvs post tada! even though rvs post itself gives away its thought process so if we're really really trying to find ai content in that post i still think it's that ahri had read game and such and thought that forced logic rvs post was only pressing matter

also i'm only at the helm out of necessity more or less obviously not the role i am most suited to but it is what it is
But herein lies the problem we now face as by your own reckoning you justify that the post created and targeted, pondered and assaulted by myself is not one of RVS as it contains thought and deterministic process beyond what should be expected of the RVS stage. Truly town has no need nor requirement to force logic or opinion but instead holds the burden to locate when it has been used in an attempt to either provide cover or provide the beginnings of a town elimination by squeezing, grinding and compounding a poor townie with no defence as all they hold is the knowledge that they colours others seek are claimed to be within them, breaking us free of the travesty and uninformed mess that is the random stages where information is as common as the bluddybig'aed sits at my table.

I would dare ask, where do you stand upon the field? With Ahri? or Against Ahri? Your distance into the field is as limited as your ability to manoeuvre yourself upon it and I ask you take my assurances that this would not be taken as overly definitive at this time and the freedom to move is always yours to have.

The helm of this ship was open for all to step up and take ahold of to steer us clear, the burden was for the taking and whilst I commend and applaud your action in starting to lead this ship away from port I do have to question your intentions - should you plan to retain the helm and then should you steer us toward the calm waters, towards the storm or towards the rocky outcroppings. I daresay I fear for my tea and dearest Lady Grey does not wish to emerge from her teapot just yet.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:31 am

My approach here is not one that I am considered as it has already been pondered and subsequently manifested with my intentions and processes made apparent and translucent.
Rather I approach and consider the ramifications of your conclusions from your reflections upon the logistical marathon previously pondered.
In post 51, anahit wrote:but... like i said before yeah it's forced logic and so forth and could also be furthered by red=mafia which was suspiciously missing sure but the significant part is that ahri made this post in reply to edensflame's post, even echoing the misspelling and so forth but was content to leave it at that, like ah i have now made an adequate rvs post tada! even though rvs post itself gives away its thought process so if we're really really trying to find ai content in that post i still think it's that ahri had read game and such and thought that forced logic rvs post was only pressing matter

also i'm only at the helm out of necessity more or less obviously not the role i am most suited to but it is what it is
Forced logic is no habour nor weapon of one lacking colour. Extravagant and curious logic that applies in no world but thy own would be the fortress best suited for such a stage where the battle lines are drawn and swords sharpened.

Contemplate and meditate if you will upon your own thoughts, the implied conclusion here is one where you have provided reasoning to state that our nine tailed foxy friend holds colour in their cheeks - the random voting section was decimated by this logical approach as a thought process spilled forth into these strange devices they would betray ones alignment and allegiance.

I ask your position simply to see both where you stand currently and how I should peruse the posts you place before my tea. And so it is I shall ask once more with greater verbosity than before.
Do you stand with Ahri and see her in the greys we have always knwn and adored?
Do you perhaps stand against her, bearing witness to the flush of colour in her cheeks?
Do you stand with her, weary of what you may have seen?
Or do you stand against her, weary of thine own minds machinations?
Or perhaps, you do not stand a stand at all, but sit in ponderous thought?

Your intentions will come clear in time, as an action speaks a 1000 words. Apparently a good coffee can help you hear those words, I disagree. such an awful bitter drink shall never be welcome at my table.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:27 am

In post 56, anahit wrote:
In post 55, anahit wrote:
In post 54, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Forced logic is no habour nor weapon of one lacking colour.
then... why did you vote ahri on these grounds?
unless you're saying that only mafia would use forced logic? which, uh, is very untrue?

i am having a very difficult time understanding your posts
You are not the first to fail to process the eloquence of my voracious vocabulary.

The vote for Ahri was simply for amusement, you are the one who brought logic and approach forward to investigate.
You are also the one who injected logic and reasoning into the votes.
Forced logic is not true logic as it is illogical for logic to be anything other than the natural flow and process.

You have given the firey fox a lot of thought and that is clear, mayhap a little too much? Perhaps it is time for you to stand away from the helm - your judgement is not trusted and your cup shall remain devoid of tea.
In post 57, anahit wrote:
In post 10, Isis wrote:VOTE: Mad Hatter's tea party

The most colorful name!!
like is this not also forced rvs logic? is isis also +mafia for this?
You speak illogically for one so determined to shatter the ship upon which we sail.
There is no logic in random. To be random is to defy logic, to find logic is to not be random.

Though I daresay should you attempt to come to the 'art of the vote you find the Mad Hatters Tea P
art
y to always be a colourful affair outside these realms.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:30 am

In post 58, anahit wrote:
In post 54, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Do you stand with Ahri and see her in the greys we have always knwn and adored?
ahri has made one post and i have given a lot of words about it already, why the insistence on asking like, 'do you think she is town or mafia!!!?!??!'
Those with greater talent for the game than my own are oft able to assess, process and manifest a read with just the single post.
I ask you to attempt the same, and should your thoughts see the light I will add mine to the mixture and see what we gain.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:11 pm

The Radical Rat is a curious creature, I do wonder if the Radiant Rodent with Rapier, Ready is any relation to you...

Your vote has a most repugnant aroma to it. You should get that checked.

That the Ancient Queen speaks in monochome has amused me.

Should anyone ever need clarification of the textual tirade from my posts, you have only need ask - and it shall be rephrased.

Ani your judgement currently remains to be decided, I do not trust you, and I was rather hoping that your brilliance would shine as white as moon against the darkest skies which is part of why the challenges were laid out as they were.

Your read was lackluster and obscure, you have given Ahri much more consideration than what you've posted would imply and I was hoping to probe into that. The machinations of the mind are quite marvellous. Even more so when one is mad or malicious.

The strength of your read did not matter. Merely the strength of your stance and conviction which have been shown in other ways.

I do fear you missed the pun regarding Art and Party.

On a more serious note, and understand I am attempting to speak as plainly as this guise permits, I am grateful for the clarification over your pronouns, and pardon the assumption but I am glad to see more systems being more open about their being on this forum.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:20 pm

In post 94, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 90, EdensFlame wrote:I agree more posting is good for town, although one big part of it is not wasting time talking about parts that are less relevant.
I'm not entirely sure Mad Hatter's talk so far is genuine, but I'm not discounting the possibility.
Don't find it likely scum would draw that attention to themselves early, but it's possible.

Conclusion: I think I should keep an eye on the Hatter
VOTE: EdensFlame

This is a scummily noncommittal take
In post 95, EdensFlame wrote:You expect me to be able to commit on another players alignment on page 3?
In post 106, Isis wrote:I also found it salient that Edensflame's post was super hedgy but it's almost so excessively hedgey it doesn't count as being scummy the way hedging generally is? And I don't directly see scum benefit.
In post 109, mc esther wrote:ive definitely been that hedgy and got that defensive over it as town before. perhaps this is an unreasonable extrapolation -- just because i hedge as town, doesnt mean it's not a legitimate tell for most players -- but yeah ive always been skeptical of [especially early-game] hedginess as a "real" scumread.

what's more questionable to me is the way that their [rather inconclusive] conclusion is kinda phrased as an fos, but not accompanied by a vote. it's not like flame doesnt believe in frivolous votes, they did an rvs.

idk i still kinda wanna wagon greeting rn, but if that's not happening, sure, flame could be fun.
A most curious compilation of concerning considerations.
The Hatter shall remember these .
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:39 pm

In post 116, anahit wrote:
In post 91, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Ani your judgement currently remains to be decided, I do not trust you, and I was rather hoping that your brilliance would shine as white as moon against the darkest skies which is part of why the challenges were laid out as they were.
it is like

i really do not understand the expectation of me - like, 'i do not trust you! but also i was hoping your brilliance would shine so brightly!'

i am not even sure whether or not you are saying you do not trust that i am town or that you do not trust me to find the mafia or both
The intent of the discussion was so I could attempt to ascertain your allegiance as ally or adversary. I do not trust you to lead this voyage and guide myself to the rightful conclusions, however, your allegiance is undetermined as yet.
In post 91, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:The machinations of the mind are quite marvellous. Even more so when one is mad or malicious.
i guess the 'mad' part of this can likely be applied to me though i guess maybe i would rather we didn't

but,

the malicious part kinda feels like you're just trying to be like, 'i do not know your alignment anahit!!!!'
I refer to myself as mad, I would not be so rude as to infer madness upon another. It is one thing for one as I to own the title that I claimed, it is quite another for one to bestow such a title upon another.

While your wonderings are correct in that I do not know your alignment, this was not the intended intent of this section, and more consideration that malicious and murderous maligned ne'er-do-wells effect their manifestations in a different way to one of pure ponderances.
In post 91, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I do fear you missed the pun regarding Art and Party.
hm
In post 68, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Though I daresay should you attempt to come to the 'art of the vote you find the Mad Hatters Tea P
art
y to always be a colourful affair outside these realms.
i assumed you were showing familiarity with me and how i play with the should you attempt to come to the art of the vote bit, which was then furthered by the my finding you to be a colourful affair outside of these realms, ie, from past lives; or so i thought

i also assumed the bolded art to be an intentional misdirect as it seemed unlikely to me that you were either the account art or someone i had talked to at great length about art as that list is not particularly long

though it could easily have been a more passing reference to someone i had a minor interaction with about art at some point as that list is rather long

oh! i think maybe your fear that i missed the pun was due to the anne boyer quote:
In post 80, anahit wrote:
i have done so much to be ordinary and made a record of this
not including how that section of the poem ends:

i got nearer to death, as did you

but also it is quite possible you are trying to communicate something else entirely to me, and, uh, i have been trying to turn off the subtext thing as much as i can because like, i quickly begin connecting everything into one very very large ball - here is my one night stand spectator pt iso so you can see what happens when i do not turn this off
I do not believe we have held the honours of your being prior to this venture, and sadly I must confess the works of the artist you quote stand unbeknownst to us.

There is a trick to reading the tirade of text I plant in the gardens before you, and it warms me greatly to know you may be one whom stands to see what is to be seen in the scrolls I weave.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:51 pm

I believe it is time to rebuke the VOTE: Radical Rat and realign my retinae to recognise and resolve the predicament the position presents.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:52 pm

In post 133, Isis wrote:Hatter your posts are so fun to read, but why Rat, is it in your iso?

my feeling is kind of that Edensflame doesn't want to appease anyone

I have a pretty bad headache
The day is early, and the early bird catches the unaware rat.

I simply wish to witness what would be learned from our wily friend.

I would advise a mint or lemon tea, I don't know if it would help but tea is always good.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:56 pm

In post 158, Galron wrote:
In post 91, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I am glad to see more systems being more open about their being on this forum
I have a feeling that this is not game related, but it piqued my curiosity, and if it is oog I want to ask about it post-game.
It is not game related, and I am always happy to teach others of that which ails me, and as such I maintain an open invitation to that table, though it doesn't have as much tea.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:59 pm

In post 167, Radical Rat wrote:I haven't posted much because I haven't had much to say. It certainly feels like I should have more thoughts, but alas, I do not.
I would be quite pleased to learn of your strongest two reads currently. I will offer you half a cup of tea for each.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:02 pm

In post 178, Greeting wrote:
In post 132, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I believe it is time to rebuke the VOTE: Radical Rat and realign my retinae to recognise and resolve the predicament the position presents.
What is the case on
Radical Rat
?
Quite simply, I do not have one.
As I said, I wish to resolve the present predicament the position presents in part by holding a poor presence yet oddly powerful posts.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:05 pm

In post 190, Isis wrote:When I checked in at the hotel in this outfit the clerk asked if I was here for the interview then she said "sorry, you looked so professional."

Kinda feels good tbh. This is outfit is actually omegacomfy
Power dressing is always going to give that impression as well as making you feel good.

I should perhaps remove the tea leaves from my pockets and the stains from my shirt.

My hat of course, is perfect.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:43 am

Isis you are truely one after my own heart.

Compared to my usual blunderances of the initial day, I am starting to feel quite confident in my town reads.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:48 am

In post 225, anahit wrote:
In post 224, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Compared to my usual blunderances of the initial day, I am starting to feel quite confident in my town reads.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

which are…?
The Monochrome Queen.
The Sad Maiden with Long Braid.
The Circular Artisan.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:05 am

In post 236, Greeting wrote:
In post 188, anahit wrote:
In post 186, Greeting wrote:I cannot make out anything that gives clues as to players' alignments from the first 114 posts. I'm not going to create post content out of nothing. Sure, that involves me taking a backseat and waiting for stuff to unfold, but I didn't have any better idea than that. There's not much more to it, and I don't want prods so there's that.
hmhmhm

okay, so you have noted that i have made a lot of posts! what do you assume based on that? what do you think gamestate looks like here without me doing so? do you think we are more or less likely to find the mafia because of it if i am town? (spoiler: i am town)

it's not the taking a backseat that i'm noting; i often do just that, it's that it kinda feels like you know what's going to unfold,
I'm not sure if it's AI at all to be fair. While you do make a lot of posts which contribute to the game, my feeling so far is that you've been opening a lot of chapters, but not committing to any of them very much. While this generates discussion, I cannot see you going towards any concrete direction, and thus this could also be scum playing it carefully and attempting to gain towncred for "trying to solve the game" without getting your hands dirty. I don't really understand the supposed connection between me and other players or the case on scum me to be fair. I don't see a possible way for me to know what's going to unfold, town or scum, too.

Or maybe I just don't really understand the points you're making and I don't have the time to read it in to extreme depths. That can only be blamed on my real-life engagements. I'll try to do contribute more towards the end of the day and we still have more than three days for that.

My instinct, however, tells me that you're not someone I want to eliminate Day 1.
This is a most intriguing insight for interrogation.
To open a lot of chapters but to pursue none - the sign of courageous town, troublesome town, cautious scum, or reckless scum, do you think?
You have expressed quite the opinion that too, leads to nothingness and void.

You too take challenge to "supposed connection" by claiming you see no possible way. Your word selection and flow here doth not match the remains of you narrative and give me a cause for concern.

Three moons is not the time you think. I hope you post well.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:16 pm

In post 251, anahit wrote:
In post 242, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:The Monochrome Queen.
The Sad Maiden with Long Braid.
The Circular Artisan.
oh! for some reason when you said you had strong townreads i thought you meant a lot of strong townreads, this makes more sense, sorry

well i assume isis is the queen, which makes me curious about your townread,

i assume i am the sad maiden

and the circular artisan is vanderscamp or potentially mc esther?
You are correct in all but the last, where you are potentially correct.

The Blue Mediator lies undefined for now.
In post 252, Vanderscamp wrote:I still think anahit sounds towny.

Mad Hatter's posting style is coming across as very scummy but it's hard to say how much of that is because of the constructed nature of the RP.
You would stand surprised and shook at how naturally this style comes to one as I. Tea?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:24 pm

The purity of the Monochromatic Queen shines quite brightly for now. Time will tell til we learn of a Kindly Queen or if we have Terrible Tyrant among our number.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:22 am

In post 270, EdensFlame wrote:I think I will VOTE: Dwlee99.
I daresay this is a rather bad vote and would ask as to why?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:24 am

In post 296, anahit wrote:
In post 293, anahit wrote:
In post 291, Galron wrote:
In post 252, Vanderscamp wrote:the constructed nature of the RP
What's this?
pretty sure vanderscamp means how it is difficult to determine if mad hatters posts feel scummy in the way they are constructed because coming from scum or because of their posting style, the alliteration and so forth, which also takes like, similar things to put together
like scum have to like, construct thought processes/create temporal dissonance/give the appearance of being towns et cetera, which if you are looking for like input/output type thing it's more in for same out for the mafias and you can kinda tell in posts sometimes though we as a whole collectively as mafia players as definitely worse at this than any of us give the impression of being during a game (especially me!!!)

but if you are also making your posts sound nice (even at the cost of meaning sometimes) before posting it makes trying to make this sort of determination very difficult
I can assure you the meaning of my madness is quite clear with a little perspective shift.

I have consulted a thesaurus twice, I admit. Though the majority of that which comes forth is straight from my mad knowledgeable mind.
Stated before and stated again, should someone struggle to see the sense in my sentences then then simply ask for a straightforward simplification and I shall surely deliver.

Oh and the guise never drops, but if anything grows and blooms.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:25 am

In post 301, Galron wrote:With this plist there really isn't a lot of activity, like everyone's blood sugar is down or there's a carnival on the other side of town.
Do you really wish to see the Hatter infused with sugar?

Because I certainly dont.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:26 am

In post 307, Greeting wrote:
In post 242, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote: The Sad Maiden with Long Braid.
You, oh Pouty Maiden, are not the sad maiden with the braid.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:31 am

In post 315, Greeting wrote:Someone could make a case on MHTP for their peculiar phrasing.
Aye, Ah dare ya lassie.

This 'atter has two ways o bein'. And ye dinnae ken whit yer git'n in tae.

Quite frankly such a case would be foolhardy and a frivolous waste of fascination and time.

Time doesn't not enjoy being wasted...
Nae so much as 'e used tae
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:42 am

In post 326, anahit wrote:no i meant before the elimination, but once again probably shouldn’t be having this conversation

as it is like very extremely important for us to not be
horribly wrong here on day one,

like we must avoid worst case situations because uttter disaster

and we also have to believe in ourselves enough on best case to push through,

so your stance as ‘figure it out later’ once again stands out as informed to me,
And how, praytell, do we achieve this level of wrongness?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:50 am

In post 341, Greeting wrote:So it’s OMGUS. Except I never even scumcased you for this, just merely commented on the behavior. As for your complaint for people pinging you for this, my guess is that the logical solution would be to not do it or stop letting it bother you.

This game has not changed my opinion of Day 1 reads. Meh.
I despise when people cast aside a vote for OMGUS.

It is disoptimal to cast a vote aside as such and of greater benefit to just ignore it.

The voice which this text carries upon it is not one that alludes to a town mindset.

The Radical Rodent may still present a dilemma, however, you have slid down below the water.

VOTE: Greeting
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:22 pm

In post 371, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 291, Galron wrote:
In post 252, Vanderscamp wrote:the constructed nature of the RP
What's this?
I mean that everything feels very careful, which I think is scummy.

The opposite of someone like anahit, I feel like the stuff she is saying feels very unscripted and natural.
Aside from the twice use of the thesaurus I certainly assure you it comes unscripted and au natural.

The Language we speak is one to be marvelled at and enjoyed.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:33 am

It could make you uneasy.
Contrarywise it should make you feel assured.

I do apologise, the Tweedle Twins came for Tea and told their tantalising tales to Hare and myself.

*sips tea*

A little cold... anyway.
I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.

You aim at your target, not at the one next to them who could well be just an innocent bystander.

As for my opinions, the Monochromatic Bear is an impure wagon. The Fire Fox would do well to elaborate and expand upon her votes upon both The Monochrome Queen and Bear - until so she is one the Bandersnatch will be watching, along with the The Timekeeper and The Curious. The Jailed Songbird is still the best elimination for today, in my opinion.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:12 am

It doesn't take much to work out whom bears which title.

Read my posts, you may learn.

I will concede The Timeless and Curious are a single being, not the two which may be implied.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:19 am

In post 467, anahit wrote:what does anyone assume about dwlee/pooky/vanderscamp w/ regards to current wagons

how do those confident that greeting and/or toogeloo are mafia view these slots right now
I assume nothing of the former three, as they have shown little to my mind. I may review them overnight.

I am not overly certain in The Jailed Songbird, however, she stands as my lowest read today and with Time becoming impatient, a decision has been made.
In post 468, anahit wrote:
In post 466, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I will concede The Timeless and Curious are a single being, not the two which may be implied.
the stick figures in galron's avatar yea?
Correct.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:23 am

In post 469, anahit wrote:
In post 462, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.
but like,

you do not think it is noteworthy that mc esther is now confident in scum!toogeloo?
I would quite call this a declaration of confidence.
In post 456, mc esther wrote:i think isis can just, be wrong about toog; and i dont think all three maf jumped on the greeting wagon. to me, if it's cakez/toog, it seems pretty unlikely to also be isis? but sure, maybe. that said, my main point here is that
i suspect toogeloo's maf
, but obviously i dont actually know that for sure, and presumably you dont either. i dont want to eliminate toog's buddy today, i want to eliminate toog and look for their buddy if im proven right.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:23 am

Would not, that is.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:27 am

In post 471, anahit wrote:
In post 470, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I assume nothing of the former three, as they have shown little to my mind. I may review them overnight.
right but if you think greeting is mafia, then that would have to mean something towards this yeah? do you think dwlee and vanderscamp both checked in with game with their partner as lead wagon and thought, this is fine and good will continue not to do anything?
I believe that the notion that scum are in low activity slots is a false dichotomy used to drive miselimination.

I believe some people simply lack motivation sometimes for the game - I am well aware that my own presence is considered a trial by some simply for the manner in which I speak.

I have no reason to suspect that trio, and enough to suspect The Jailed Songbird.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:34 am

In post 474, anahit wrote:
In post 473, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Would not, that is.
confident enough for mc esther to be voting toogeloo over anyone else in this situation, and she has been on both wagons, and she was also potentially trying to move ahri back to voting toogeloo as well,
We have limited time left, and the foulness amongst us will see to push an elimination in their favour and so we must attempt to gauge and push our own elimination.

Confidence is a luxury to us here, and one few can obtain so early in the game.

I am as confident as I can be for Day 1, which is to say that I am not overly confident, however, this is where my sword lies and shall remain.
If I am wrong, that is unfortunate. If I am right...
Doon wi the bloody colors.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:37 am

In post 476, anahit wrote:
In post 475, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I believe that the notion that scum are in low activity slots is a false dichotomy used to drive miselimination.

I believe some people simply lack motivation sometimes for the game - I am well aware that my own presence is considered a trial by some simply for the manner in which I speak.

I have no reason to suspect that trio, and enough to suspect The Jailed Songbird.
i mean, scum are in low activity slots more often than random, but that certainly doesn't mean low activity slots are always mafia

i think i am not communicating very clearly as your assumption here seems to be that i think you should potentially suspect those three?

whereas it seems to me that you would think they'd be more likely to be town if you strongly believed greeting to be mafia
Not true, I find town more than I find scum in those slots.
Your communication is clear, you wish for them to be considered but not automatically suspected.

I dislike playing a dot to dot, when I can't see the numbers.
I can't join the dots unless I know which order to join them in.
I can't create an associative without information to go from.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:22 am

In post 479, anahit wrote:
In post 477, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:and the foulness amongst us will see to push an elimination in their favour
right so who is doing this do you think? (other than greeting)

like you thought it was not noteworthy that those three i asked you about before were actively not doing this right
I do not think I am allowing the foul colors to steer this ship and to drive their miseliminatons without being pulled into sights. The Jailed Songbird currently sits in the place of attempting to steer elsewhere, and rather lazily so as well.

The other suspicion right now is that The Timekeeper and Curious is attempting to befoul my tea.
EdensFlame wrote:I feel like Dwlee is still the best elimination since the slot hasn't done anything BUT there seems to be resistance and reluctance to vote there.
There's no real reason to oppose pressuring an inactive slot so my impression is that Dwlee is probably scum.
Rhis would potentially leave Cakez as a partner
Neither has The Timekeeper, and the Timekeeper is amongst the highest posters here.
I have no reason to suspect dwlee, and so I will not vote there.
anahit wrote:
In post 478, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Not true, I find town more than I find scum in those slots.
i mean, one should find town more often than scum in every slot because there are more towns than scums

but scums are more often in low activity slots than they would be if randomly distributed

same as with scum more often are replaced
Incorrect. Town are as likely to replace out as scum are. Town can be just as inactive as scum.
To claim otherwise is to be either be a fool blinded by bias, or scum.
anahit wrote:
In post 478, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Your communication is clear, you wish for them to be considered but not automatically suspected.

I dislike playing a dot to dot, when I can't see the numbers.
I can't join the dots unless I know which order to join them in.
I can't create an associative without information to go from.
i am attempting to have you (and anyone else) talk about these slots with regards to the current wagons as i am trying to understand how people are viewing the game

it's like, not about correctly ordering the dots, but rather attempting to do so,

like i am more likely to learn about the person answering the question regarding dwlee/pooky/vanderscamp than i am to learn about those slots themselves from this
With the pressure of time ever encroaching on our escapade, I find it odd that you seek out knowledge of these three.

For what little its worth and the little variance in read, I would rate Dwlee, Vanders and Pooky in such order.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:29 am

In post 491, Galron wrote:
In post 462, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:It could make you uneasy.
Contrarywise it should make you feel assured.

I do apologise, the Tweedle Twins came for Tea and told their tantalising tales to Hare and myself.

*sips tea*

A little cold... anyway.
I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.

You aim at your target, not at the one next to them who could well be just an innocent bystander.

As for my opinions, the Monochromatic Bear is an impure wagon. The Fire Fox would do well to elaborate and expand upon her votes upon both The Monochrome Queen and Bear - until so she is one the Bandersnatch will be watching, along with the The Timekeeper and The Curious. The Jailed Songbird is still the best elimination for today, in my opinion.
Is mc esther's progression on Toogs indicative of someone with conviction?
The inverse is true. Esther is someone who is open about their lack of confidence in this and that people are claiming the confidence to be strong are to be interrogated when Time allows such.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:30 am

In post 452, Morning Tweet wrote:(expired on 2022-02-05 16:56:02)
Time waits for no-one. Make your stand and make it now.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:22 pm

I was quite happy with how this played out Tweetie, truth be told seeing you hosting was the reason I once again donned the Hat of Madness. ;)

I didn't do anything N1 sadly, I had a box.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”