KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #215 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 am

Post by KittyMo »

Hi everyone! :)

I only have like 2 minutes to post this before I have to go do something, but I promise an introduction and content within a few hours. And, don't worry, I actually keep my promises!

Glad to meet you all...even though the mean scum left me out of the circle. >_<
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #216 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am

Post by KittyMo »

Weird. I'm in 2 games with Locke now. He recently replaced into my one of my other ones...

Well, hello again Locke. :)
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #218 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am

Post by KittyMo »

So, I'm KittyMo. It's very nice to meet you. I've completed 3 newbie games, and am currently playing in 2 of them. Our lovely mod here (randomly, as far as I'm aware) PMed me and asked me to replace monkeyman, because mykonian thinks I'm smart enough for Mini Games (not sure if I agree with that, but whatever...) But, I accepted his request, so now I'm here. I've played lots of real life mafia, with different groups of people; big games, and small games, but all with roles restricted to cop, doctor, mafia, and VT. On this site, I've only ever played as VT, so I don't really know how I play as scum or power roles.

Let's see, I've played with Starbuck before when she was a Vanilla Townie, and I don't see much of a difference in playstyle. It seems like she's in a bad mood a lot, and she tends to never have time to post big cases.

Does anyone have any specific questions for me? I still need to go read the game, lol. So I'll be off doing that.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #219 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Well, for now, here's my reads on people (in alphabetical order):

Fluffy = leaning town
Henrz = slight town
Locke Lamora = leaning town
ODDin = neutral
Spinach = neutral
Tarballs = slight scum

I've had kind of a busy day today, so I don't have much more than that. (More stuff coming later, though.) In general, though, I think this game is off to a great start, and I'm really liking the discussion. =]

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #223 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 am

Post by KittyMo »

I'm still trying to get acquanited with the thread and figure out which person is which...

Monkey seemed a bit overexcited in some ways, but had some interesting ideas. He struck me as sort of a newbie.

I'll answer your other question, Locke, along with Tarballs' a bit later. I need to take a breather; I've been out of my house all day. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #227 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I'm working on an analysis of everyone. A lot of my reads have changed since I've read the thread multiple times, and am reading people's posts in isolation. It might be a while, though, since in another game (also on Day 2) there's 1 or 2 days til the deadline, and we pretty much have no idea who we're lynching. So I have to give that one priority...

Should have my analysis finished before the end of tomorrow, though, since this thread isn't very long. :) Thanks for understanding.

- Kitty

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:32 am

Post by KittyMo »

Well, I'm half done. I'll go ahead and post the first half.

Locke Lamora:
He scumhunts, asks good questions, and gets discussion going. Haven't noticed any scumtells from him.
Read: Leaning town

Fluffy/DNW:
The more I think about it, DNW seemed like he voted a bit early. Either he is really excited about getting out of the RVS, which makes sense, or he was bussing Starbuck, which also makes sense. Fluffy doesn't seem to have really contributed anything; I get somewhat of an active lurking vibe from him.
Read: Neutral (but if I had to lean either way, I'd say slight scum)

Henrz:
Hmmm, he confuses me a little. He joined the site in April '09, so I suppose he's kind of a newbie, so that might explain some of his actions. I think the self-vote was a null tell, but he's said some things that sound weird and he seems to be lurking.
Henrz wrote: Uhh? Random Vote? Vote: Droid.
This seems awkward.
Henrz wrote: Ye, I agree, but I have nothing to say really... I tend to play exactly the same if I'm Town, or if I'm Scum, so it's really hard to tell with me.
Avoiding the question?
Henrz wrote: Oops, sorry, In answer. Kinda yes... But, I was meaning like after his defence, not before, and even then maybe not, but yeah, I kinda was. Bus NOT a speedlynch.
Why so uncertain? >.>

Read: Slightly Scummy

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #231 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by KittyMo »

V/LA Tomorrow...I have to go do this beach scavenger hunt thing. Weird, huh?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #238 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:39 am

Post by KittyMo »

Personal problems. I will have the rest of the analysises sometime tomorrow, I promise.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #241 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:54 am

Post by KittyMo »

Hernz wrote: 3. I don't think I was uncertain, I was just trying to mask it with "confusion" because I knew it was really the wrong thing to say (although the truth).
You've gotten me confused.... Huh? :s
Locke wrote: Kitty, Hernz: I don't think we've covered this; did either of you say anything to Starbuck, or get anything back? I don't know if you get told what Monkey said/received, Kitty.
I wasn't told anything about what Monkey talked about. =/ I never got to to daytalk with anyone, either, since by the time I replaced in both of them were dead.

ODDin:
I find him protown. He raises good points, asks good questions, all that good stuff. Hasn't done anything scummy. He just needs to post more often.
Read: Slight town

I have to go now but I'll be back with Spinach & Tarballs' before the end of the day.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:32 am

Post by KittyMo »

Spinach:
He's said a few odd things, but he's also brought up a lot of things no one else noticed. However, he doesn't always seem to be scumhunting, just bringing stuff up, then brushing it off if no one else agrees. Hmmmm.
Spinach wrote: >:( I find it delicious.

Vote: MonkeyMan576

I hate monkeys
OMGUS random vote? :/
Spinach wrote: You're kidding me. You know what you did. Stop playing dumb.
Isn't that a little harsh?[/quote]
Spinach wrote: Also, while we're on the topic of Tarballs, I realized something.
I realized that (from the nightkill) the mafia have another goal in this game: to hamper communication.
Then I looked at the nightkill. They were obviously trying to isolate someone, and they could do it in two ways:
a) Kill Droid and isolate Monkey. (the outcome)
b) Kill Tarballs and isolate Hernz.

So I have a question: Why was option a chosen over option b? Could Tarballs be scum, rendering option b impossible? I know it seems... far-fetched, but I'd just like to throw it out there while we're talking about him.
I'm not sure how I feel about this...it was worth pointing out, but the WIFOM part seems...incomplete?[/quote]
Spinach wrote: Yeah, I had thought of it as useless until Starbuck died, then I realized we could have an all-silencer mafia.
This statement also seems odd, but I can't place why.

Read: Slight scum

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 am

Post by KittyMo »

Monkey can have his spot back if he wants...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #263 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:44 am

Post by KittyMo »

I just thought it'd be better for the town for Monkey to explain some stuff he did yesterday, since I have no idea why he did things the way he did. But, I'll keep playing if you all want me to. :)

My top 2 for scum would be Spinach and Henrz, I think. I'd be willing to lynch either one.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #264 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

V/LA Today and Tomorrow
, I just realized. :S I have to get going now. Unfortunate timing. =/ See you guys all soon.

Ummm, I feel like I need to contribute something before leaving, so...here's the game I just finished with Locke (he was scum =O): http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 97&start=0

Ok, now I really gotta be out the door...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:12 am

Post by KittyMo »

Locke wrote: I'd like to hear Kitty's view on Tarballs, she hasn't given us that yet. Other than that, I'm fine with the hammer, deadline's on Monday so I have no problem with it at this stage.
Oh, whoops, I didn't do that? Thought I did. Oh well. I'll have it later today. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by KittyMo »

My dinner was so spicy and disgusting, I feel like I'm going to puke... Had indian food. -.- I'm really not in the mood for analysis. I swear I'll have it asap, once I'm feeling up to it.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #280 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 am

Post by KittyMo »

All righty, here it is:

Tarballs:

He replaced Claramata, whose only post contained an oddly phrased statement. (#3)

But, other than that, I can't really find anything he does scummy. This statement seems off, though:
url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1779649#1779649]Tarballs[/url] wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote: Good to see we were spot on with Starbuck.
There he goes again, tapping himself in the back. :D
But, that was apparently a joke, so I'm not too worried.

Read: Neutral (but if I had to go either way, I'd go slight town)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be willing to hammer Spinach if you guys want. I'll obviously wait until a lot later before doing that, though. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:54 am

Post by KittyMo »

EBWOP:
Tarballs wrote:
Fixed quote tag.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #283 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 am

Post by KittyMo »

Locke Lamora wrote:What's off about it, Kitty? Did you find his earlier comment on my apparent self-congratulation strange too?
It seemed insincere. I know when I'm playing as scum, that's a tell I drop. You were congratulating the town for lynching scum, and yet he saw it as patting yourself on the back. That part of it also seemed odd.

Yeah, I did find the other one kind of odd too, but not as much. I've seen how very pro-town you can be as scum first-hand, so I'd have to disagree with him, but perhaps he hasn't seen your meta?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #286 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:40 am

Post by KittyMo »

Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:He replaced Claramata, whose only post contained an oddly phrased statement. (#3)

But, other than that, I can't really find anything he does scummy. This statement seems off, though:
Tarballs wrote:
But, that was apparently a joke, so I'm not too worried.

Read: Neutral (but if I had to go either way, I'd go slight town)
Previously you said you had a slight scum read on me, but now you're not seeing anything odd about my play except that "apparent joke". So what made you change your mind?
Most of my reads at that point were gut feeling. I recall saying that, but maybe I forgot...
Tarballs wrote: And I didn't mean that comment as a joke. I recalled someone called out Locke on day 1 for him patting himself in the back, then saw him do that again at start of day 2. I don't know if it meant that much, but I felt it wouldn't hurt to point it out.
I don't see why you see it as him patting himself on the back. Wasn't he patting everyone on the back who found Starbuck scummy...? Or am I totally missing something?
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:perhaps he hasn't seen your meta?
I believe I already told how Locke seems pro-town in every game and is therefore very difficult to get a read on. And the game that you posted isn't that great of an example, since Locke replaced in so late in the game and didn't get to say very much.
You're right. I could've sworn it was someone else that said Locke always seems to be protown, but now that I think about it, it actually was you. I'm really sorry. :/ Disregard that part?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #288 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 am

Post by KittyMo »

I guess I'll be off reading Locke's meta, since I obviously have misconceptions about it.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #298 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:52 am

Post by KittyMo »

Locke Lamora wrote:Spinach makes some good points, several of which is why Tarballs is going to be at the top of my suspect list if Spinach does flip town, although I think he's reaching way too far with some of them again. The 'something to hide' comment, for instance - even being a vanilla townie is something to hide, because it gives the mafia the ability to narrow down who's a PR. Some of the points are good, but sometimes he blatantly misreps Tarballs' statements and claims almost every single thing he says is scummy, then randomly gives him minor town points for asking a couple of simple questions.

Kitty, you can stop being indecisive now if you like :P
QFT to the first paragraph.

I'm almost always indecisisive. =o Never having been on a scum-lynching bandwagon kinda does that to you... =/

Also, Fluffy, where have you been all day? >_> I'm going to be looking at you tomorrow. (Assuming Spinach isn't the last scum, of course.)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #310 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 am

Post by KittyMo »

Today, I'm drawn to Tarballs, because Spinach wanted us to look at him, and Fluffy, because of his and his predeccessors' interactions with Starbuck.
Tarballs wrote: After Locke flipped tracker, I tried to look for a breadcrumb that he might have left about his result from night 1.
Smart thinking! Never occured to me to look for that.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, we have 2 more chances to lynch scum? I'm going to be off reading for a while.

~ Kitty

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #312 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:49 am

Post by KittyMo »

Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo, Hernz, Fluffy:
What do you think of ODDin's slip at the end of the last day?
I honestly doubt it is indictive of his alignment. Setting up further lynches may be scummy, but I don't think forgetting to put "if there is a tomorrow" is scummy. I almost forgot to add that part onto my final post of Day 2.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:24 am

Post by KittyMo »

ODDin wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Tarballs wrote: After Locke flipped tracker, I tried to look for a breadcrumb that he might have left about his result from night 1.
Buddying?
Not my intent, though I can see why you'd think that.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #316 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am

Post by KittyMo »

Sorry for another one-liner, but I wanted to say
Happy Scumday, Mykonian!
:)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #323 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by KittyMo »

(sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I'll get better about that. :) )

Mini Case on Fluffy:
Fluffy replaced DOESnotWANT. Looking at DnW's posts in isolation, the only things of note she did were: ask questions, and attack Starbuck. The way she went about the attack seems like bussing. Also, she became so focused on attacking Starbuck that she forgot about most other things, like answering her own set of questions.

Fluffy replaces in, posting a small amount of content, but the rest of her posts are one-liners that appear every 3 days
if we're lucky
. Fluffy never even commented on us lynching Spinach. It just doesn't seem like Fluffy is really scumhunting or trying to play this game. All she's done is lurklurklurk, and drop in about every 5 days.

FOS: Fluffy

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #326 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 am

Post by KittyMo »

So, um, Hernz, what did your reading tell you?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #329 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Hernz:
Henrz wrote: Uhh? Random Vote? Vote: Droid.
This seems awkward.
KittyMo wrote:Spinach:
Spinach wrote: >:( I find it delicious.

Vote: MonkeyMan576

I hate monkeys
OMGUS random vote? :/
Using random votes to help make your case on players isn't a very good idea in my opinion, as some people tend to make scummy random votes on purpose to get the discussion going.
Yes, but Hernz and MonkeyMan do not play the game like "some people" do. Also, what is the point of random voting, in your eyes, since anyone who tries to use evidence from the RVS is scummy, according to you?
Tarballs wrote: During day 2:
KittyMo wrote:My top 2 for scum would be Spinach and Henrz, I think. I'd be willing to lynch either one.
During day 3:
KittyMo wrote:Today, I'm drawn to Tarballs, because Spinach wanted us to look at him, and Fluffy, because of his and his predeccessors' interactions with Starbuck.
Why are you not suspicious on Henrz anymore? Why weren't you suspicious of Fluffy yesterday? Also, going after people just because flipped townies told you to is not a good idea. This should be about your own personal opinions, not others'.
I am still slightly suspicious of Hernz, but on further reads, I think most of his mess-ups are nulltells due to being a newer player. I don't think he's squeaky-clean though.

Ummm, I WAS suspicious of Fluffy yesterday. I said she was neutral/slight scum yesterday, and I was the one who said YESTERDAY that I had my eye on Fluffy right before the deadline. Then you and ODDin said you found Fluffy suspicious too. So, accusing *me* of following seems ridiculous.

I never said I was going to lynch you or something just because Spinach told me to. I just am going to take an extra glance at you.
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:perhaps he hasn't seen your meta?
I believe I already told how Locke seems pro-town in every game and is therefore very difficult to get a read on. And the game that you posted isn't that great of an example, since Locke replaced in so late in the game and didn't get to say very much.
You're right. I could've sworn it was someone else that said Locke always seems to be protown, but now that I think about it, it actually was you. I'm really sorry. :/ Disregard that part?
Why so apologetic?
That's my personality.
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
That really seems like buddying.
I don't know how to defend myself against this. I tend to get accused of buddying or being buddied when I'm town, but not when I'm scum, though.
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Mini Case on Fluffy:
Conveniently, that comes right after ODDin and me already declared Fluffy as our top suspect.
Hahaha. It also happens after I said BEFORE you two said that I found Fluffy suspicious. Also, apparently starting discussion is a scumtell? That was the main point of my case.

I'd like to just say this loud and clear: MonkeyMan as a townie ALWAYS looks scummy as hell. I saw another game with him in it a few days ago, and that's the conclusion I have drawn about his meta. I've never seen him play scum, though.
---------------------------

Yaaaaaaaaaaay MiteyMouse is here! :) I missed you.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #332 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:07 am

Post by KittyMo »

Also, Tarballs:

Here you state that you thought that Locke breadcrumbed that Monkey did not visit Droideka. What changed your mind since then?

If the game were longer, MiteyMouse, I'd give you a summary, but a 14 page read shouldn't be too bad for you. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #333 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:09 am

Post by KittyMo »

EBWOP:
Dear Mykonian,
ODDin has not posted since the 28th of August.
Hernz has not posted since the 30th of August.
We would appreciate it if you would give out necessary prods and replacements.
Thanks,
KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #335 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

MiteyMouse wrote:Oh and KittyMo...you are so much better than the first time we played. I'm so happy to see how good you've become! Also, Myk PMed me as well and though it was a bigger read than I normally replace into, I was so flattered that I accepted...and seeing Henrz and Kitty here were icing on the cake!
:oops: Yeah, I'm a lot happier with my level of play now. That game taught me a lot. (Note to anyone reading for meta: I played horribly that game, and MiteyMouse didn't play her best either on purpose.)

So, I'm assuming from your read you find ODDin and me most suspicious, and you find Hernz to be town?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #337 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by KittyMo »

MiteyMouse wrote:Oh god Kitty....I was so cuddly that game...hehehe! I saw that you are ICing now! You make your first IC very proud!!

Yes.ODDin and yourself are who I'm watching. Nothing of Henrz jumped out on my read. Tarballs only gave off slight pings but, you and Oddin are my main suspect right now.
=] Your cuddling will not work on me again, though. And thanks...I hope I can be a good IC. And I also hope I can end up with you and Albert.

Is there anything I can actually defend myself from, or is it just MonkeyMan being an idiot? Cuz, if you wanna see how MonkeyMan plays town, look right here.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #341 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 am

Post by KittyMo »

In Response to ODDin:
Town - this game shows off my personality and playstyle pretty well, I think, other than the fact that I'm probably a better scumhunter now since it's a fairly old game.

Scum - I can't really think of a time where I buddied here.

Also, the lack of a post from Tarballs is interesting, since I saw his name pop up in Who is Online, and now it is no longer there.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #346 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by KittyMo »

mykonian wrote:
KittyMo wrote:EBWOP:
Dear Mykonian,
ODDin has not posted since the 28th of August.
Hernz has not posted since the 30th of August.
We would appreciate it if you would give out necessary prods and replacements.
Thanks,
KittyMo
I prodded them both.
Thank you. <3
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Yes, but Hernz and MonkeyMan do not play the game like "some people" do. Also, what is the point of random voting, in your eyes, since anyone who tries to use evidence from the RVS is scummy, according to you?
The point of RVS is to start the discussion. People use different kind of excuses for their random votes, people react to some random votes in different ways, etc. After that, random votes no longer have any meaning. I think referring to them, or using them as "evidence" against other people on day 2 and after is completely useless. I wouldn't necessarily say scummy, but useless.
See, my opinion differs there. Akward-sounding random votes heighten chances of being scum, in my experience. However, I would agree that the main point of the RVS is to start discussion.
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Ummm, I WAS suspicious of Fluffy yesterday. I said she was neutral/slight scum yesterday, and I was the one who said YESTERDAY that I had my eye on Fluffy right before the deadline. Then you and ODDin said you found Fluffy suspicious too. So, accusing *me* of following seems ridiculous.

I never said I was going to lynch you or something just because Spinach told me to. I just am going to take an extra glance at you.
:oops: I have to admit those are good answers, although Spinach asked everyone to
lynch
me, not
look
at me.

Either way,
Unvote
at this point. Need to hear more from MiteyMouse and especially Henrz. I really wouldn't like to have any more replacements.
Naaaah, I'm not planning on blindingly lynching you. That would indeed be stupid.

Hernz and MiteyMouse aren't exactly the king and queen of providing content, so it may be a while. Hernz was prodded, though, so hopefully content/a replacement is coming.
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:I'd like to just say this loud and clear: MonkeyMan as a townie ALWAYS looks scummy as hell. I saw another game with him in it a few days ago, and that's the conclusion I have drawn about his meta. I've never seen him play scum, though.
Monkey having a certain town meta isn't that helpful, if we have no idea how he plays as scum. And obviously no one should get a free pass just because they're always scummy.
I'm not asking you to give him a free pass. I just wanted to put that out there as perspective.
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Also, Tarballs:

Here you state that you thought that Locke breadcrumbed that Monkey did not visit Droideka. What changed your mind since then?
I never even said that I 100% believed it to be a breadcrumb. It could be a fatal mistake to blindly assume that it was one.
Just making sure. It seemed like you were ignoring points addressed earlier that made me more likely town when you were originally making the attack.
Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Also, the lack of a post from Tarballs is interesting, since I saw his name pop up in Who is Online, and now it is no longer there.
I was writing this post, tried posting it, but the site didn't let me to. Went away for about an hour, now returned to see if it's working.
Good. Lurkers are laaaame.
ODDin wrote:Well, in your other town game I see one case which may be seen as buddying:
KittyMo in a different game wrote:Porochaz has been a good IC, in my eyes. His approach is interesting to me; in my last game, both ICs were scum. One of them was just about the friendliest person I've ever seen online (they were overdoing it a bit because they were scum, though). However, your style isn't bad; I think it's important for newbies to learn to think for themselves ASAP. I had that problem, and now that I've gotten past that for the most part, I am a way better player. Anyways, I'm sorry you're most likely going to die tonight, since you are a great help to the town, in my eyes.
I don't quite understand if his role as a doc was discovered at that point or not.
Even if it was, though, this is the same all-too-friendly tone you're using here, so this does speak in your favour in this regard.
He was 99.9% confirmed as doc at that point. But, yes, I like to be nice to people, which can come across as buddying. =]

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #348 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by KittyMo »

MiteyMouse wrote:Kitty...is that me that you are talking about in the last quote above? The part about both ICs in your last game?
Mhmm.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #357 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:22 am

Post by KittyMo »

I recognize that I am too nice sometimes, but that is indeed just a personality downfall, it doesn't involve my alignment.

Mykonian - no post from Hernz in thread for 11 days. May we pleeeease get a replacement?

Having no Hernz is getting really detrimental to the game.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #359 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Somehow I doubt someone who has been gone for 11 days will come back just because they got voted...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #367 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:08 am

Post by KittyMo »

It's great that you're here, Hernz, BUT WE NEED CONTENT. NAOOOOO

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #368 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote: Hernz

This is getting ridiculous. Either play or replace out.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #369 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Also, that's L-1, so NO ONE VOTE. I'm just trying to get Hernz to say something useful.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #370 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:59 am

Post by KittyMo »

Tarballs, since you can daytalk to Hernz, please prod Hernz. Except do it like 10 times, please.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #375 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by KittyMo »

ODDin wrote:MiteyMouse: The frustration is understandable, but the question we need to ask ourselves is, do we really think he's scum? Frankly, his behaviour doesn't seem like scum behaviour to me. Sure, scum tend to lurk, but this is too much - they don't lurk to the point they're about to be replaced. So, it seems to me his current absence is a null tell. Thus, lynching him based on that isn't productive and doesn't help the town.
QFT.

And thank you, Myk. :) Fiiiiinally.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #386 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 am

Post by KittyMo »

All right, now that we have all our players, it's time to get back on topic.
Unvote
for now.
Sanjay wrote:I look forward to finding scum
and/or duping the townies with you.
Why would this cross your mind if you are protown? This statement really doesn't feel right.
Sanjay wrote:But you should know that I typically come off as very pro-town, so optimal play for you would probably be to regard me with the highest suspicion no matter how townie I seem.
Scum-slip?
Sanjay wrote:After finishing my first read, my top suspect is KittyMo, or the
artist
formerly known as MonkeyMan576. Mainly because of how amazingly scummy Monkey was day one.
This is the beginning of your long trek of tunnel-vision.
Sanjay wrote:If Monkey was town, let's assume he wouldn't be lying. If Monkey was scum, let's assume he wouldn't knowingly lynch his scumbuddy (that is what you are doing when you think KittyMo is town because Monkey hammered scum). Whether Monkey is town or scum, I find it much more likely that he didn't know he was hammering. While a clueless townie is more likely than a clueless mafioso to lose track of his partner's vote count, I find both explanations plausible.
You say here that it is more likely that he was town accidentally hammering than scum accidentally hammering, though you also seem to be convinced he is scum while saying this.
Sanjay wrote: That looks a lot like scum busing/distancing to me. Who ends their explanation of a vote for A with "I'm still suspicious of B"? It seems like such a weird vote for a townie to make.

Also, why the heck did Monkey vote for Starbuck, rationally? If you re-read the posts of Day 1, Monkey was skeptical of almost all of the arguments against Starbuck. And yet when a bunch of votes pile on Starbuck, the fact that she hasn't been scumhunting alone is enough to draw a vote? It seems very strange to me.
1. MonkeyMan is not very rational.
2. I'm guessing his thought process when voting for Starbuck was "Hey, Droideka and Locke and all those protown smart people are voting for Starbuck. Now that I think about it, she IS suspicious. I still think Hernz is scummier though. But, they're smarter than me, so I'll go ahead and do what they say."
3. MonkeyMan was probably skeptical of arguments against Starbuck because inexperienced town tend to be like "Well, uh, everyone here seems protown...I dunno what to do and who to vote for. We need more evidence. Let's no lynch."
Sanjay wrote: Bandwagoning isn't solely a scum habit, of course. Inexperienced town do it too, because they aren't that good at doing their own scumhunting and just go along with whatever. But it still strikes me as very suspicious. If Monkey was so inexperienced, where did he get the conviction to argue that the initial arguments against Starbuck lacked substance? That doesn't sound like inexperienced town going along with whatever to me.
See #3 above.
Sanjay wrote: I don't know what to make of our dear deceased tracker's lack of interest in Monkey. That certainly is a point in KittyMo's favor. However, until KittyMo or someone else sufficiently explains away my doubts, I am comfortable with a
Vote: KittyMo.
"The facts say that it is very likely KittyMo was tracked, but I'm going to go ahead and vote her anyways because she's a convenient mislynch."
Sanjay wrote: I'll admit that strictly reading Locke's day 1 posts it seems like Monkey was a much more likely night choice. While he suspected Henrz, Monkey seemed much more suspicious to him. However, we did not get to see Locke's pre-night choice reaction to two things:
1. The Starbuck Mafia Reveal with Henrz off the wagon
2. This delightful Henrz gem

Those two things might have seemed scummy enough to Locke to draw the night choice.

I'm not arguing that given Locke's posts alone it is more likely that he tracked Henrz than Monkey. But given Locke's posts AND Monkey's scumminess, that is what I am arguing.
Because Monkey being tracked doesn't fit your nice tunnel vision, you make up some excuse about how you instead are the confirmed townie.
Sanjay wrote: It demonstrates:

1) A trust in townies.
2) An unwillingness to cast more light on a line of thinking that seems to clear her.

Both seem like mafia traits more than town traits.
#1 - Where did I say I trusted Tarballs?
#2 - What "light" should I have casted? You're implying that I needed to say "Tarballs, even though my role PM said I was town, there must be some reason why I'm not the confirmed townie"? I also find it hilarious that you refuse to accept that I'm probably the confirmed townie, and try to twist it so that you look confirmed, and then call me scummy for it.
Sanjay wrote: If KittyMo is scum, who do you think Locke tracked?
Still trying to make yourself look town and keep up with your tunnel-vision.

Wow, Sanjay, just...wow. I'm going to have to think about whether my vote should return to you, or if I'm too swayed by OMGUS.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #390 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

Sanjay wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Sanjay wrote:But you should know that I typically come off as very pro-town, so optimal play for you would probably be to regard me with the highest suspicion no matter how townie I seem.
Scum-slip?
How?
I can't think of a reason why you would say that besides being arrogant scum.
Sanjay wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Sanjay wrote:After finishing my first read, my top suspect is KittyMo, or the
artist
formerly known as MonkeyMan576. Mainly because of how amazingly scummy Monkey was day one.
This is the beginning of your long trek of tunnel-vision.
Firstly, why did you bold "artist"? Did you read somewhere that you could make things look more suspicious by
highlighting
random
words
? Do you think Prince references are scummy or something? I don't find this suspicious so much as puzzling.

Secondly, I have been guilty of tunnel vision before, but I see no problem in it. I focus on a player, try and see how much sense things make if I imagine they are scum, and if I think things make sense that way I act on my suspicions.

I'm sorry you don't like being put under pressure.
#1 - I forgot to include the point about how the word "artist" seems to be a word casting suspicion on Monkey. Even if he was scum, I certainly wouldn't consider him an artist, because he's done a lot of newbie mistakes. My main goal of arguing with you isn't to make you look suspicious; however, I'm not sure if this is true of you.

#2 - Mmmmkay. If you end up lynching me, I hope the people left alive will look at this statement and make sure it's true.
Sanjay wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Sanjay wrote:If Monkey was town, let's assume he wouldn't be lying. If Monkey was scum, let's assume he wouldn't knowingly lynch his scumbuddy (that is what you are doing when you think KittyMo is town because Monkey hammered scum). Whether Monkey is town or scum, I find it much more likely that he didn't know he was hammering. While a clueless townie is more likely than a clueless mafioso to lose track of his partner's vote count, I find both explanations plausible.
You say here that it is more likely that he was town accidentally hammering than scum accidentally hammering, though you also seem to be convinced he is scum while saying this.
That is NOT what I said. I said it is more likely that the average townie would accidentally hammer than the average mafioso, and I said that both things happen.

Given how clueless, inexperienced and irrational as you are making Monkey out to be, I don't know why there is a problem with me suggesting he might have unknowingly lynched his scumbuddy.
"making Monkey out to be"? Not really. It's pretty much fact.He was basically the Day 1 mislynch, except people decided to cheat and use role PMs to confirm him.
Oh, and here's some other meta I found that I have not actually read:
Mislynched Day 1. Mislynched Day 2 as TOWN ROLEBLOCKER. Mislynched Day 1 as COP Mislynched Day 1 as COP (again)
These are just random games that came up when I searched; I didn't pick the worst ones out purposefully. Hopefully this will give you an idea of this guy's playstyle.

Anyways, back to the question at hand, I do understand where you're coming from, though I still think from your perspective it would seem more likely that he was town committing the clueless hammer. I can't seem to find scum meta from him, so I can't show you it.
Sanjay wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Sanjay wrote: That looks a lot like scum busing/distancing to me. Who ends their explanation of a vote for A with "I'm still suspicious of B"? It seems like such a weird vote for a townie to make.

Also, why the heck did Monkey vote for Starbuck, rationally? If you re-read the posts of Day 1, Monkey was skeptical of almost all of the arguments against Starbuck. And yet when a bunch of votes pile on Starbuck, the fact that she hasn't been scumhunting alone is enough to draw a vote? It seems very strange to me.
1. MonkeyMan is not very rational.
2. I'm guessing his thought process when voting for Starbuck was "Hey, Droideka and Locke and all those protown smart people are voting for Starbuck. Now that I think about it, she IS suspicious. I still think Hernz is scummier though. But, they're smarter than me, so I'll go ahead and do what they say."
3. MonkeyMan was probably skeptical of arguments against Starbuck because inexperienced town tend to be like "Well, uh, everyone here seems protown...I dunno what to do and who to vote for. We need more evidence. Let's no lynch."
I think the second and third points aren't bad but I don't like the first one at all. Maybe Monkey wasn't the most logical guy. But we have to assume everyone has reasons for what they are doing or scumhunting is impossible. I wasn't asking for the brilliant airtight logic Monkey used to decide to vote. I was asking for his reasons. He had reasons.

As for the second point, while going along with the will of the protown seeming scumhunters is a newbie town characteristic, it is also a characteristic of scum. But yes, I can see that.

As for the third point, Monkey had no problem casting doubt about Clamaranta. It is only regarding Starbuck that he argued that town was on the wrong track and was blowing things all out of proportion. So I'm not entirely satisfied with the explanation that he was just newbie town doing as newbie town does. Though perhaps there was something about the Clamaranta case that really appealed to Monkey in a way the Starbuck case did not.
1. Regarding the Clamaranta thing: MonkeyMan's doing the "OK, sure, that makes sense" thing that newbies do without really thinking.
2. Regarding Starbuck: My guess is: Because he's always the Day 1 mislynch over saying something stupid, he felt bad that everyone was immediately jumping on Starbuck for saying one stupid thing. When Starbuck went on to do a bunch more scummy things, he decided to jump on the bandwagon because at that point it finally did make sense to him. That also would explain the "oh all right" attitude at the time of the vote.
Sanjay wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Sanjay wrote: I don't know what to make of our dear deceased tracker's lack of interest in Monkey. That certainly is a point in KittyMo's favor. However, until KittyMo or someone else sufficiently explains away my doubts, I am comfortable with a
Vote: KittyMo.
"The facts say that it is very likely KittyMo was tracked, but I'm going to go ahead and vote her anyways because she's a convenient mislynch."
You are vastly overstating what the facts state about you being tracked.
Sorry. It's just from my perspective I know myself to be town, and if I'm town there's a 95% chance I was tracked, so it's irritating from my perspective when I know I could be considered conf-town, that I am not.
Sanjay wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Sanjay wrote: I'll admit that strictly reading Locke's day 1 posts it seems like Monkey was a much more likely night choice. While he suspected Henrz, Monkey seemed much more suspicious to him. However, we did not get to see Locke's pre-night choice reaction to two things:
1. The Starbuck Mafia Reveal with Henrz off the wagon
2. This delightful Henrz gem

Those two things might have seemed scummy enough to Locke to draw the night choice.

I'm not arguing that given Locke's posts alone it is more likely that he tracked Henrz than Monkey. But given Locke's posts AND Monkey's scumminess, that is what I am arguing.
Because Monkey being tracked doesn't fit your nice tunnel vision, you make up some excuse about how you instead are the confirmed townie.
You think you are a confirmed townie? Please explain how you got this confirmed status. All I recall was Tarballs saying that Locke Lamora might have been dropping a hint that he tracked you night one. You are hardly confirmed in my eyes.

And I am hardly trying to make myself out to be a confirmed townie. My argument goes "if KittyMo is scum, Henrz was probably the one tracked N1". How does that confirm me? All this line of arguing really says is "if KittyMo is scum, Henrz probably isn't." Given that town is operating under the assumption that there was only one scum left, I don't see how this line of reasoning clears me more than anyone else.
I misunderstood you.
KittyMo wrote:
Sanjay wrote: It demonstrates:

1) A trust in townies.
2) An unwillingness to cast more light on a line of thinking that seems to clear her.

Both seem like mafia traits more than town traits.
#1 - Where did I say I trusted Tarballs?
#2 - What "light" should I have casted? You're implying that I needed to say "Tarballs, even though my role PM said I was town, there must be some reason why I'm not the confirmed townie"? I also find it hilarious that you refuse to accept that I'm probably the confirmed townie, and try to twist it so that you look confirmed, and then call me scummy for it.
You didn't say it, you did it. For all you know, Locke Lamora could have made a post like "It is so hard to keep
track
of things, but I really think Tarballs is scummy." Despite the high regard you had for the idea of a Locke Lamora post analysis, you trusted that that valuable information could be safely delivered by Tarballs.

As I said before, I am not trying to twist anything to make me look confirmed, and I think you are either misrepresenting me or misreading me to say so.

The light you would cast on the issue is your own analysis of Locke's posts. Or even commenting on Tarballs's reasoning.[/quote]
1. I'm misreading you.
2. I had read Locke in iso to do a PBPA on him, and I didn't notice anything before, so going to look at him as well was not the first thing that came to my mind. Right now, I'm reading over Locke's posts.
Locke wrote: Kitty, you can stop being indecisive now if you like :P
That's really the only notable thing I found.

I do think that what Tarballs said makes sense with what has happened, because it seemed that on D1, Locke's top suspects were Starbuck and Monkey, and when D2 rolled around, Locke changed his mind, asked me questions to get me involved in discussion but never mentioned Monkey or me being scummy, and teased me.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #392 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Sanjay wrote: I can see how you see telling everyone to regard me with the utmost suspicion as arrogant. I was really just trying to level the playing field as far as my practically non-existent meta goes. I was trying to be helpful. But I see how you could read that as an arrogant player "bring it on".

But I don't see why it is especially scummy. Do you see arrogance as a scumtell?
I guess I just don't understand why someone from a protown perspective would think to say "you should find me suspicious."
Sanjay wrote:Something did change from D1 to D2 as far as Locke's feelings towards Monkey go. But not one but two very important things happened in that time period. Locke had a night action AND Starbuck flipped scum. If I recall correctly, Starbuck flipping scum was enough to clear Monkey in my predecessor's eyes, so I don't consider it impossible or implausible that Locke thought the same.
No. Locke and Hernz do not have anywhere near the same critical thinking level. If you're going to argue that, then you're going to have to explain a lot of what Hernz did that has been attributed to newbishness.
Sanjay wrote: I got a bit distracted responding to KittyMo's strong opposition to my initial post. I will work on my reads of the other town members soon. In the meantime, given my initial suspicions and the less than calm manner in which KittyMo responded to them, I'll leave my vote where it is.
I think the issue here is I can only guess why MonkeyMan did certain things. I have no idea. It's incredibly difficult and frustrating having to defend myself from things that ARE sensible points, just that I know based on my perspective that they are wrong. At least if I get lynched it will be a lesson to you that not being able to explain your predecessor's actions is not always = to BS. This is exactly why I asked Mykonian to have MonkeyMan take his spot back, because there was so much he left unexplained for the town.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #393 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 am

Post by KittyMo »

Prods on MiteyMouse and ODDin, please.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #399 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I've been thinking, and I wonder if there's any reason why I shouldn't be today's lynch, besides the fact that I'm town.

Reasons Why I Should Be Lynched:
- Every living player has expressed high suspicion of me. The only thing going for me is that I may have been tracked and gotten an innocent verdict.
- I am probably the least intelligent player remaining in the game, and so come tomorrow I am probably least likely to make the correct decision.
- Even if I am not lynched today, it seems likely that I'll be tomorrow's mislynch, losing the game for the town, since no other player slot has committed so many scumtells.

Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Lynched:
- I'm town.
- I am most likely to be the confirmed innocent of the tracker.

This may seem defeatist, but I am honestly starting to see myself as the best lynch for the day. =o

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #405 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by KittyMo »

MiteyMouse wrote:Kitty....are you Scum?

I have more to this but, want her to answer this first.
Nope...?
ODDin wrote:3) There's a peculiar inconsistency in KittyMo's tone of speaking. First she's all cute and cuddly, ready to give people compliments and such. Then when it comes to Monkey (or, perhaps, when it comes to defending her own hide), she's thrashing him like there's no tomorrow. Maybe it's because Monkey is no longer in the game, but if I were him, I'd be hurt by her words. And she's not exactly too kind in her words to Sanjay, either. I really can't help but get the feeling of "KittyMo shows her true self".
I am an emotional person. =S And sorry if I have offended Monkey or Sanjay.

7) Can't help but feel that Kitty's post 399 is an appeal to emotion, in a reverse psychology looking-for-compliments sort of way.[/quote]
Nope. I'm actually serious.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #408 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Sanjay wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:Kitty....are you Scum?

I have more to this but, want her to answer this first.
Nope...?
Looks like you fell right into MiteyMouse's trap.
???

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #413 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by KittyMo »

MiteyMouse wrote:If you are not Scum Kitty, then don't give up. You have been a strong presence in this game and your contributions have been good. And SanJay was making fun of me...I think.
Wow. I feel stupid now. Him being sarcastic never occured to me... =/

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #428 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by KittyMo »

MiteyMouse wrote:
Sanjay wrote:I have a question for ODDin and Tarballs especially, but KittyMo and MiteyMouse are welcome to weigh in as well:

How genuine do you feel Starbuck's post-hammer rant was?
I wasn't here for the hammer and the rant that followed so take this from someone who didn't get to see it in the heat of the moment. I struck me as pretty genuinely frustrated. Working on a big post and getting hammered during the process sucks and getting hammered while not here sucks worse. Also, post hammer, there is nothing that she could have done to stop the hammer so, to me, it couldn't have been strategic....well it could have been but, it doesn't seem likely to me. I actually felt bad for her while reading it...and then rereading it. And I hope she comes to the after party!
QFT.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #430 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I'm leaning MiteyMouse, due to wanting Hernz lynched even though she wasn't expressing suspicion of him, Fluffy's lack of content, my meta that she lurks a lot as scum, and her general playstyle.

I am not sure who I find next scummiest.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:49 am

Post by KittyMo »

If MiteyMouse comes up scum in both games she just got lynched in, I'm going to be creeped out, since she'll then have been scum in 3/3 of her games with me. o.O I'm going to have to start random voting her every time we play together. :)

And sorry I played so badly, Sanjay...I misunderstood most of what you said, so I kinda freaked out at what I thought you were implying.

I'm going to PM Myk and ask him to give us the lynch scene.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #468 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:11 am

Post by KittyMo »

Was Locke the only town power role?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #470 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:23 am

Post by KittyMo »

Did he actually track me? (:

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #472 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Sanjay wrote:KittyMo: MonkeyMan comes off crazily scummy and it couldn't have been easy defending him. You did misread me one time, but besides that I think you did a great job.
I think I played this game OK, yeah. Being expected to defend MonkeyMan was not easy, because...I'm not him. My misread on you was horrible. I have this tendency when I'm attacked to misread everything the person attacking me is saying or just be like "sure, those are good reasons, go ahead and attack me even if I could prove my innocence."
Sanjay wrote: I was convinced KittyMo was town. Between the Locke tracking and Starbuck's post-hammer rant, there was just too much that didn't make sense with KittyMo as scum.
When did you decide I was town, or did you think I was town the entire time you attacked me?
Sanjay wrote: Of the possible KittyMo matchups, KittyMo-Sanjay-Scum appealed to me the most. For three reasons:

1) I felt like I was least likely to lynch KittyMo. I couldn't figure out ODDin and Tarballs feelings towards KittyMo without putting her in more jeopardy than I already had.
2) If ODDin was scum, I didn't like my chances of convincing KittyMo I was the townie. But I thought I had a better shot than Tarballs because I felt KittyMo might be less inclined to vote for me after she somewhat unjustly FoS'd me.
3) I like living.
I have no idea who I would've lynched if someone besides MiteyMouse was scum. Most of Day 3, I had the gut feeling that Tarballs was town, though I know I didn't mention that in thread.
MiteyMouse wrote: Kitty...I'm so proud of you! This was a very different Kitty than I first played with and I say again, you make your first IC very proud! Oh and you have no experience with it but, I do gt Town roles...hehehe!
:oops: Thanks. I would like to play with you when you're a townie, though. I think that'd be fun. Also, you forgot to claim cop this game, MiteyMouse. :P

Anyway, Sanjay, sorry if I was mean to you. I have this tendency to get annoyed with arrogant people, but as the game went on, I think you actually do have the game play to back it up. I think the whole town did a great job scumhunting, though. :)
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #475 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:04 am

Post by KittyMo »

Locke Lamora wrote:Great job, everyone. I kept tabs on this throughout and it was quite frustrating to read when you were debating whether I'd tracked Monkey or not; in hindsight maybe I should have left more clues, but you figured it out so no harm done. It was very satisfying reading when Sanjay figured out that it didn't make sense for me not to have tracked Monkey.
I thought it was obvious that you tracked me. >.> Lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”