Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Fluffy »

hi everyone,

i was re-reading yesterday and trying to catch up. i already had my first post planned out and came to post and realised that starbuck was hammered?

my original thoughts were that starbuck seemed to be acting scummy. i thought the whole discussion around self voting was just a distraction and everyone was getting carried away with a pointless discussion.
but it was a pretty fast lynch... surely we could get some more information,

mod if possible can we have clarrification on whether starbuck has actually been hammered, do you have a policy that replacements automatically unvote?
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Fluffy »

assuming that starbuck's partner wouldn't vote for starbuck in day 1, and assuming there has to be at least 2 scum, so there's possibly a scum who isn't on the wagon of starbuck, people not on the starbuck wagon include henrz, spinach, and tarballs.

henrz - random votes droid, then unvotes and then self votes, then unvotes himself,
spinach - random votes monkeyman, and that's it
tarballs - votes henrz, unvotes and then votes monkeyman

tarballs with starbuck - votes henrz after starbuck attacks henrz for self voting, then unvotes when people disagree with starbuck that self voting is necessarily scummy,

and monkey, i don't necessarily think he should get a free pass for quick hammering, since he could've hammered when he realised she was going to get lynched anyways..

but at this stage
vote:Tarballs
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Fluffy »

spinach - i think that's an interesting theory, hadn't thought of it from that angle,

but isn't that assuming that communication is important to playing this game, it hasn't added anything new for me at the stage of the game, could be just me though.
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Post by Fluffy »

well if a silencer's role is to hamper communication, then wouldn't it be consistent that the mafia partner would be trying to do the same thing?
so i don't think it's a bad theory..
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Fluffy »

To be honest, I wasn't following Locke on the Tarballs vote, I just sat down to try and analyse who could be scum partner objectively - ie. based on voting patterns, which is based on the information we got from day 1 in light of the outcome of the lynch and nightkill, I didn't even realise Locke had voted Tarballs until I posted and then read his post.

And fair enough point about DNW, but I can't really comment on what DNW's intentions were and thoughts in attacking Starbuck.
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Post by Fluffy »

I haven't really used day talking at all.. how do you guys think it should be used? :roll:
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Post by Fluffy »

ditto, I was actually just going to ask for a prod on everyone too...

Locke - I think it would depend on how they backed it up...?
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 am

Post by Fluffy »

it seems to me we haven't been doing anything besides asking hypothetical questions at the moment, me included, but really there's nothing to go on from day 2?
:(
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:47 am

Post by Fluffy »

Henrz wrote:
3. I don't think I was uncertain, I was just trying to mask it with "confusion" because I knew it was really the wrong thing to say (although the truth).
So you were faking being uncertain? Why would you do that? Because it would seem scummy?
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:11 am

Post by Fluffy »

Locke Lamora wrote:
As for the scum comment, I think three scum in a nine-player game would be pretty harsh and would also give them quite a lot of influence in the circle.
I agree, the game has to be balanced, consider a newbie game which is balanced with 9 people and 2 scum and 1 power role, so it's highly unlikely that there would be 3 scum.
Locke Lamora wrote: Kitty, Hernz: I don't think we've covered this; did either of you say anything to Starbuck, or get anything back? I don't know if you get told what Monkey said/received, Kitty.
you don't get told about daytalk, that's why when I replaced in, I asked my neighbours..
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Fluffy »

Tarballs wrote:
ODDin wrote:
Tarballs wrote:
ODDin wrote:I'm not voting Spinach because that'll put him at L-1, if I'm not mistaken (4 to lynch, Locke and Tarballs are both voting him).
After what happened yesterday, I'd say that's somewhat understandable. But why don't you want to put someone on L-1? If you're suspicious about someone, you shouldn't be afraid to vote.
I don't want to allow the scum to hammer quickly, in case Spinach isn't actually scum. I see no point in taking this risk where nothing can be gained.
Would it really be that bad if scum quickhammered? They're not going to win the game right here by doing that, and then we'd just lynch them tomorrow. If anything, I'd be very happy if scum decided to quickhammer. If this was lylo, your careful approach would be understandable, but we're not anywhere close to it.
I didn't realise deadline was coming up and also that even if we don't get a lynch it's the person with the highest number of votes.

So what's this discussion on hammering, scum wouldn't necessarily need to hammer right?

And are we playing with Monkey or Kitty?
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by Fluffy »

Spinach wrote:Well, since my fate is decided I'll
Vote: Tarballs

GL finding scum in future days, I'll be reading the thread. :)
Isn't Tarballs still leading the vote count? Or have I missed something.. :roll:
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by Fluffy »

eeks - sorry SerialClergyman's post = Fluffy

SORRY, it's my bf's account - I was reading on his account and forgot to log him off and log myself in.
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Fluffy »

hmm it seems that spinach's theory that scum might be trying to hamper communication might actually have some legs, the only people who can talk to each other now are hernz and tarballs...

I'm going to reread with the information we have now and see if there's any clues...
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by Fluffy »

Tarballs wrote:
KittyMo, Hernz, Fluffy:
What do you think of ODDin's slip at the end of the last day?
I personally don't think it was a scum slip, I don't think everytime someone talks about tomorrow - we have to say "unless blah blah blah..."

Maybe I'm being cynical but the lynch that Oddin was supposedly trying to set up was for you Tarballs (not that it was much of a set up. he was merely saying that Tarballs isn't getting a free pass - I believe a number of people have said that about me also).

Perhaps I'm being cynical, but then to take the heat off himself Tarballs start running with a weak case (based on what I think was an innocent slip) against Oddin. I mean it would be handy for scum to just pick on a seemingly innocent mistake and start a bandwagon. It's also suspicious to me as Oddin hasn't said anything scummy that I've read so far.
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by Fluffy »

On a different note,

Mod: I know in the rules (rule 22) it says that we're not allowed to quote PMs, are we allowed to paraphrase or summarize daytalking?

Just wondering if I can talk about my daytalking with Locke or make reference to it somehow.
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by Fluffy »

Btw: If anyone has a specific question in relation to DNW's posts or play - I wouldn't mind attempting to respond as best I can. I could try. I mean I don't think I should get a free pass, since that would be hyprocritical if I wanted to question Kitty Mo regarding Monkey's action.
Fluffy
Fluffy
Townie
Fluffy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Post by Fluffy »

Hey,

I'm moving house and have other real life stuff happening, so yes I haven't been here much to post, so to be fair, I think I should request to be replaced out.

Sorry guys. good luck

mod: can I please be replaced out

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”