Mini 914 ~ Mafia Reverberation (Game Over!)

Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #912 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Congratulations town! Well played overall.

Special props to Sotty7 who has to have been the one that killed Mighty Orbots. I had decided that someone was more likely to investigate Jazzmyn than to vig Mighty Orbots because after the flips my alignment should have been somewhat apparent (in an incorrect light if we'd done things well enough.) You outguessed me there (and I suppose for good reason as you didn't have time to wait and see how the flips went.)

I do apologize to everyone for not being around for most of the game. That wasn't my intention when I signed up. I don't regret that it's probably a big factor in getting Mighty Orbots killed so much as that it stopped you from having an active player in the game which you should be able to count on.

I have no objections to linking to the the scum quick topic if the rest of the team wants to.

I like the thought with the fake claim Jazzmyn. We to try to hold out after my bus of Rhinox and then unexpected death left you in a terrible spot.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #914 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Zorblag »

And thanks for the modding fun, Vi!

Sorry to have gone so overboard with the questions when I was trying to figure out what it was that SpyreX had wrong about his understanding of how his ability worked.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #916 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Zorblag »

You know, I don't think that anyone's going to mind if I share the quick topic. Lonely is a pretty appropriate description for much of it, yeah.

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/bEn5ngdp2R7Z

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #923 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Zorblag »

My best guess up until SpyreX actually shared enough for me to figure it out was that somehow he thought that only one double vote could be used each incantation by anyone (and the same would go for every other ability presumably) but that didn't make much sense.

As Mighty Orbots wasn't planning to use the double vote at all unless it would win the game (we thought we'd set up the neighbor the first twilight and play as though it was our only ability until I got there at the end of day one and saw how deep we were and had to drastically change the game plan to survive and not have both Rhinox and Mighty Orbots lynched together day one) I couldn't really push for information. Well, and I wasn't about at the time so that made it harder as well.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #939 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Sotty7 wrote: The way Troll waltzed back into the game and pretty much talked himself out of the lynch was not cool at all.
Not even a little bit? Damn. I'm never going to get to be cool enough to eat my lunch at the popular kids' table, am I?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”