Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Snow... why the self vote? No reason for anyone to be doing that...

Vote: Snow_Bunny
for self voting and because I don't really have anyone better to vote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

McGriddle- I like your random vote after the RVS is more or less over.
McGriddle wrote:Lol I don't like the idea of self-voting, unless you are scum, there is no reason for it. I don't care too much for your bunnys wagon because it is RVS
Erm... What? Isn't your vote on me RVS? If not, can you give me a reason for it?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zhero wrote:This is an easy vote, trying to blend in without actually saying anything. Why is self-voting scummy?
Vote: Doombunny9
It contributes nothing to the town and is pointless unless you are scum (because it lets you appear like your still doing stuff while giving no info). It is less scummy in the RVS though.
McGriddle wrote:RVS isn't over. It had only been like 4 posts lol.
Really? Because I don't really see any random votes (other then yours). RVS has no required length.
McGriddle wrote:Anyways, my vote on you IS an RV. No, I cannot, but you do seem rather defensive about it so I will leave it on and transfer it to a non RV.
You're leaving it because I'm defending myself? lolwut?

Sorry for the quicky post but I'm in a hurry. Probably post more later today.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Time wrote:Doombunny had no response, which was interesting, but he might not have seen the post.
I saw the post and thought it was a "Hello everyone, I'm here so don't think I'm dead. Going to reread and post later" post. I've seen people that post that stuff when they're fairly late in the game or been gone/VLA for a while.

Anyway, here are my beginning of the day reads-

Thor=town, trying to further discussion and killing those retarded "End RVS early is baaaaaad etc." Comments
Snow=Scum, reasons already stated
McGriddle= I don't know what the heck he's doing. RVing out of the RVS saying it's still going on... WTF?
Everyone else=Too early in the game to tell.

Snow is now at L-2 btw.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

McGriddle wrote:Wrong, I am voting you because you are OVER defensive, You are putting words in my mouth now and trying to make it seem like I don't know what I am talking about. Misleading town, another tic to add onto my LoS on you.
I guess I misread that. I thought that "I'm transferring it to a non RV" meant you're transferring it to another player.

Anyway, I was just able to skim through what was recently posted so if I missed anything else pointed at me the please point it out.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I agree with Semi, some of the discussion going on has nothing to do with the game or scumhunting at all. If you want to argue about whether self voting or ending the RVS early then do it outside the game.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Time wrote:Do you really think talking about the RVS and its implications is so far off topic it doesn't even belong in the thread? Is that what you really think? Do you really think what we are discussing has nothing to do with the "game or scumhunting at all"? Really?
It is fine in this topic but only when it is
strictly
a side topic with no implications on the game. As buttonmen said, debates on theory have a certain time and place.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@mod: Can we get a prod on pman?

Also, I had a lot to read through and just had time to skim through. There's been nothing really noteworthy of me replying to without me repeating someone else. I'll try to post something more noteworthy later but if I missed anything important anyone wants to absolutely make sure I reply to just point it out :P
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

SB wrote:1) I already answered this. Please read before posting. kthnk. But, if by any chance you missed that, I'll tell you again: because scum doesn't want spotlight so early on. Town really shouldn't care as much as scum. And thus, it's a town-tell at best.
No, you haven't answered this. You answered why you think why its not scummy but you never said why it's town to self vote. being in the spotlight may not equal scum but it doesn't equal town either. Besides, if it was town to self vote in the RVS wouldn't everyone self vote thus making it null?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Riceball- erm... what? asking mod a question is scummy now?
Monkey wrote:This is horrible logic. You're basically saying that for something to be a town tell, everyone has to do it. As someone once said, "common sense isn't so common". Also, not everyone plays mafia at the same skill level, and not everyone uses the same tactics.
That was not the point I was trying to make there. The first part of my post was to say "No, you didn't answer the question" and the second part was to show how her statement was WIFOM. Even if not everyone knows that self-voting is "town" (we're pretending its townish here), scum can do it just as easily. Self voting wouldn't hurt them so if they'd get town points out of it, I'm pretty sure they'd go for it.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I have to agree with the votes on rice and she better give a helluva good reason for her vote/accusation if she doesn't want me to vote her. I mean, I've seen some pretty crappy reasons for voting people but for asking the mod a question about the setup? That HAS to be the worst.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Well, I think its fairly obvious now I'm gonna
Unvote, Vote: Riceballtail
Come up with something better next time kthx.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Semioldguy wrote:Also this Riceballtail thing seems a little blown out of proportion to me. The most recent post from Riceballtail makes sense and explains the vote fairly well. People piled on the votes a little too quickly.
Erm... explain? Riceballs vote makes no sense unless for some reason it got scummy to ask the mod a question overnight when I wasn't looking.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Buttonmen wrote:@Your "Questions": They are flaming piles o' shit; In the specific the one you reference you again focus on one sentence rather then the post as a whole and then ask piles of meaningless questions. In the general you spend 80% of the time asking people empty questions about their votes. So basically, No.
Flaming piles of shit? Empty questions? I have seen terms like these thrown around by you but little to back them up. I don't really think asking people why they voted who they did and pressing them on it is really that empty.
Zhero wrote:especially since he comments on it initially but doesn't vote until after more people have commented (testing the waters for public approval?).
If you were to look back you'd see that I was questioning her about it and asking for an explaination before I voted her.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Thor wrote:When all you do is ask the questions with no follow up and ask it about every vote; simulatinusly defending and attacking most everyone that's not scumhunting. Asking people why they voted and pressuring them is good, however it isn't pressure nor are the questions helpful when you do it after every vote at everyone, that's just looking active and involved with out having to add anything.
While I do agree that he can improve on some aspects of his I still don't see why it is overall that scummy. I think that this is mainly a difference of scumhunting techniques. Also, how is asking everyone why they voted who they did scummy? Why should he choose who he wants to ask while ignoring others? Isn't that what you don't want to do?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Thor wrote:I disagree with your take on what qualifies as scumhunting.
Are you sure about this? He had a few valid points in his definition (I don't see why you would defend the people you think are scummy for example) Are you sure you disagree with this?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Eusrio is beginning to get very interesting. She isn't posting that much (Don't criticize riceball for lurking when you've only made one more post than her) and seems to be extremely wagon-hopping. pman is also lurking a hell of a lot and isn't providing that much to the town. I'm still finding rice scummy so I'm going to keep my vote on her for the time being.
Thor wrote:Do those voting for her have familiarity with her play, is she really newbish or not? I think the vote is newbie and is getting a lot of heat for that and people are projecting scum energy onto it.
I have never played a game with her before so I cannot say. I'm not really willing to let her off so easily though just because she might be a newb.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Thor wrote:It's not about letting her off, it's about assessing the actual scumminess of her actions. Why do you see her vote as more of a scumtell then a newbtell?
I cannot accurately answer this question due to how I don't know how newbie she really is. However, could you please answer how my answer to this will help you? Newbs can be scummy and if a newb does something scummy they should be punished just as much as if a non-newb did it. To me, its also inaccurate to say "it's more of a newbtell then a scumtell" because things can easily be both. The point is, riceballs vote was scummy and no matter how much of a newb she is, she's still gonna get voted for it.

Going to look up riceballs meta later when I have more time to see how noobish she really is.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

To me the vote just looks like she wanted an easy way to vote someone without gaining much attention (with all the lurking she's been doing this only makes it worse).

Also, from looking through Riceball's meta, she does not seem to be a newb at all (even though she does have lurking habits when both town and scum)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zhero wrote:Esurio's posted some pretty sizable content; it takes more than a low postcount to constitute lurking.
While this was true, a lot of the recent posts were either irreverent or a slight rehash of what has been stated, adding little. I only really like three of the 7 posts where she actually contributed something new.
Time wrote:Can we just lynch button already I'm getting impatient.
Eager to end the day early aren't we? Instead of whining about the amount of votes on buttonmen, why don't you try and push his lynch more?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

pman wrote:No, it's more like reading, and commenting on scummy things I have seen.
I had not seen any scummy things in the two days I went without posting.
I doubt this...
pman wrote:He tried to make an explanation, but it reeked of being thought of after the fact. Some might have not smelled it, and therefore do not see him as scummy. I can't do much to change their opinion except give mine.
Then I reccomend you push her lynch rather than just sit there.

I am comepletely up for a pman lynch at this point. Right now he has actively lurked (I say actively because he was here, just refusing to post anything) to the point of getting prodded... Twice. I also want to remind everyone that this is within 7 pages. He has also contributed very little to town. In fact, if you look at his post 8 he states that he has been active and not V/LA or anything but he refused to post because
no one asked him any questions and he had nothing to post
. I sincerely doubt that after two days you have
nothing to say
Come on pman, start a conversation, start scumhunting. You aren't doing crap.

On a related but unimportant note I just thought it was ironic that pman posted this "Being active is not a town tell, but trying to remain unnoticed is usually a scum tell. "

Unvote, vote: pman5595
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Pman wrote:how?

guiz lynch RBT kthx

I have stated my case. What else should I so?
Is anyone else seeing this? Please tell me I'm not the only one. Pman- persuade others to vote RBT, push RBT and ask her questions. Do you honestly not know how to scumhunt?
Pman wrote:I'm not trying to remain unnoticed.
You're posting very little and even when you do it is nothing involving scumhunting. Are not posting enough to warrant a prod TWICE within 7 pages. How are you NOT trying to go unnoticed.
pman wrote:Oh, so now you OMGUS?

Lurking is not a scumtell.
So since riceball thinks you're scummy it's an OMGUS. An OMGUS is when you vote/FoS someone just because they vote/FoS you. And yes... Lurking is a scumtell.
Eusro wrote:c.) Define interesting. Is interesting scummy? If it is, why aren't you voting for me? Is interesting null? Why are you mentioning it, then?
Context Esurio. Context. In this case interesting s scummy. I do admit that Riceball has been a helluva lot worse than you but you're definitely worth a mention. I don't vote you because obviously, there are people way more scummy than you (SB, Riceball, pman)
Esurio wrote:Which three posts? What exactly made these better than the rest?
0, 2, and 6. I liked these because they provided plenty of content and added new stuff and thoughts to the game. 1, 3, and 5 were nothing more than fluff and 4 didn't really add anything new.

Finally, pman is getting ridiculously scummy in not only the things people have mentioned before but his refusal to do any scumhunting at all is just amazing if we have to FORCE him to scumhunt. He isn't even replying to some of the questions people asked him. I mean, what the heck?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Scratch the last part about pman not answering some of his questions. I didn't see his last post :P Also pman, if you haven't posted anything scumhunting wise this entire game (read him in iso. I am not kidding!) then obviously one of three things has happened.

1. You're being very lazy and we DO have to force you to scumhunt
2. You're doing something wrong.
3. You're scum
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Arg, sorry for the triple post but I ust want to say (to be fair) pman hasn't done no scumhunting at all this entire game although he has done very little (2-3 sentences at most)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #24) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

pman wrote:an OMGUS is putting suspicions on or voting the person who is voting oneself solely for the purpose of drawing attention away from one's own wagon, which is how I see this vote.
This definition is incorrect. Please see this: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Omgus

Even though I don't like using the wiki, this page provides a clear explaination of what OMGUS is.
Pman wrote:I try to. If I missed a question, I'm sorry, please bring it up again.
That was my bad for calling you out on that. You did answer the question I was referring to, just missed the post :P

Also, I don't really like riceballs vote. When a vote is based off of solely one thing (which is what both of her votes look like) it's usually not that strong especially when its a flimsy reason to begin with.

@Riceball- Is that the only reason you have for Eusrio?

Right now Riceball and pman are almost equally scummy in my book. Although I'd rather see pman lynched at this point, I'd be perfectly fine with one on riceball.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #25) » Sun May 02, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Sorry for the quicky post but I'm just pointing out that even though he was called out on it, pman still isn't really scumhunting.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #26) » Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

McGriddle wrote:Why would anyone lynch me? I am not lurking, I am just a busy guy, and I have nothing else to add on anyones cases. That's not scummy.
I assume you are referring to Eusrios post Am I right? Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was just an exapmle so don't get to worked up about it. The second part is pretty much a rehash of what pman said "I don't have anything to add so I'ma just lurk" If you don't have anything to say in nine pages worth of stuff then you're doing something wrong. You have posted next to nothing noteworthy.

@McGriddle- What are your thoughts on the pman wagon?
Time wrote:Hey tardmongers, its been 13 days. Almost two weeks. Thats a ridiculous amount of time for D1. Looking over posts right now, will contribute in a moment.
Dude, we have until the 9th, chill out. Why are you wanting so badly to end the day rather then keep convos going and scumhunting? Less time in the day=less scumhunting.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Good game everybody :D You all played well (except at the end of the game where you lynched SB who was so obv town it made me cry when you decided she was scum).

I died with 24 villain points so as the mod said: I did almost end the game night one.

Thoughts on the game itself:

Town lynching SB=fail.
Town not lynching Time=Not as much fail but still fail

I have to give Thor credit though, I did not think he was ridiculously pro-town

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”