Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Gaoth »

That is one quick forming day 1 wagon...

Having some severe, unforeseen laptop issues, should be resolved within the week (fingers crossed).

In the meantime,
vote: Nicodemus

THIS IS A GOOD VOTE AND SHIT!!!!!!1!!!!
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Gaoth »

@nico
If we are voting him simply for course language and acting like a dick right out if the gate, then I don't think it's worth worrying about. What scum is gonna come in guns blazing and start calling someone a faggot? This is looking like bullshit quicklynching. I guarantee there is already scum on this wagon.

Further more, my right to say fuck and such is one of the Perks of playing here. If you don't want cussing, dont read the threAd. Shouldn't be a stretch, supreme lurker. That said, ahem, FUCKING SHIT HOLEZZZZZZZZZZZZ! That do anything for you?

S&M is a bad lynch. Personally, I suspect you or diddin more for they way you hopped on.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Nicodemus wrote:

No, basically I have three reasons for voting for SaM:
1. He's the largest wagon
2. He doesn't look town to me at this point
3. Fate is voting for him

I think that any of those reasons is good enough for a vote at this stage in the game, so to have three of them to work with makes me very confident with my vote.

The fuck is this shit? Voting for the largest wagon? Anti town at best, scum at worst. Also, sheeping fate won't earn you many town points. I'm not sure about fate points though. Maybe he likes that.

Nicodemus wrote:Preview Edit: @Reg, my questions are not fluff. My read on Zaj will depend on how experienced he is at mafia, and I'm curious what CSL's thought process was in arriving at Fatetown. Also, the word "off" has two f's. Just sayin :P

Fuck of.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Not gonna lie. The last four pages of this game are a giant finger pointing clusterfuck. Peoples votes are changing faster than the weather in Indiana (Don't like it? Wait half an hour.) What I got from it:

Diddin
may be scum.
Wraith
may be lurker scum.
Palisade
thinks he's clever, but a claim this early is simply bullshit. Nothing says, "Kill me now to spare a real PR" like claiming cop day one. When he doesn't wind up dead, it would basically be confscum. Palisade is townie.
AV
is doing legit scum hunting. Townie.
Regfan
: This is the Reg I know, and so far I have known TownReg, but its too early at this point. Null leaning town.
Xvart
. Three posts, but Post 3 wall is very Townie.
fate
: Trying to intimidate other players into not disagreeing with you is a scumtell in my book, but you are also actually scumhunting, albeit in a very abrupt, loose-cannon sort of way. Still, you are null to me, leaning town.
S&M/Timeater
: Early abrasiveness combined with genuine repentance and effort = one serious townie.
CSL
: Dammit CSL. why can't you just talk? This bullshit one line business is simply bullshit. voting for Timeater, no reason, calling someone scum for voting you (twice!), and AtE to explain absence....start plating better or the NullScum lean I have on you may tip to full scum.
Hinduragi
: Glad someone else sees the scumminess emanating from Nico. Townie.
Zajnet
: Not a lot of content, would like to see more. Null, leaning town.
Nicodemus
: Scum. The general buddying up to everyone, his terribad wagon vote (and reasons therefore) scream scum, almost so much that is seems to scummy to be scum. Hes asked several people questions about what they think of other players, letting them do the scumhunting rather than confronting any players himself.

In summary,

Town
: Palisade, AV, Xvart, Timeater, Hinduragi
Nulltown
: Regfan, fate, Zajnet
Nullscum
: CSL
Scum
: Nicodemus, Diddin, Wraith

My vote remains firmly lodged on Nicodemus.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Gaoth »

@wraith: oh my gosh, no you suck!
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Wraith wrote::D

Palisade thinks he's clever, but a claim this early is simply bullshit. Nothing says, "Kill me now to spare a real PR" like claiming cop day one. When he doesn't wind up dead, it would basically be confscum. Palisade is townie.

Nice doublespeak, but you're sending conflicting messages, in discrediting both Palisade's claim and credibility while calling him town. Riddle me this: why would Palisade go to all the effort of faking a post restriction, then creating a code for said post restriction to convey a claim, instead of just saying "Yo guys I'm a cop dawgs don't kill me bro"? Lend an air of plausibility, you say? Well obviously it hasn't convinced anyone but me, and he hasn't dropped the "fake" restriction yet, so why keep it up if no one buys it?

Lets see if i can spell this out for you, since you seem focused on saving not yourself, but nico, by trying to push a lynch onto me. (i will get back to this).

Palisade "claimed" cop. If there is the slightest chance that he is indeed cop, scum would be retarded not to kill him tonight. So, by his claim, he should die tonight. To me, this is textbook distraction claiming. A real PR wouldnt want to out this early, a scum gambitting would not pick such a common role. Palisade is trying to draw the nightkill so that a real PR doesn't take the bullet. This is town move.

I will amend by assertion that a living palisade is a scum palisade. He could live for a variety of reasons, which include lots of WIFOMing.

@Wraith. I can tell you exactly why I'm not voting you. It's because only one player can be voted on at a time. I find Nicodemus more scummy than you, and voted accordingly, just as you find reg scummy but voted me because you think I'm scummier. I think this goes for several players.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Gaoth »

xvart wrote:
Timeater, 175 wrote:Gaoth is so town it hurts.
How is he so town it hurts? His observation is totally inaccurate unless you think the following behaviors are town behaviors (hint: they are not):
  1. Faking a post restriction that eliminates all ability to effectively communicate;
  2. Faking a post restriction that eliminates all ability to convey messages; and,
  3. Claiming cop on D1 in an attempt to draw a NK and risking outting a real cop.
You didn't even comment on my observations when I quoted your invalid logic in my last post.

Maybe I'm just looking to hard for a softclaim hero like in Parabollocks in 00's Band Mafia. It we remove the conspiracy theory, I still feel like the claim is fake, but Palisade isn't scum for claiming such a common role. I get that its setup spec, but I feel like the fake claim + fake post restriction is a town tell here.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Gaoth »

Okay. Finally checking in after getting a grasp on new school year.

My big question: Where is Nico? Why hasn't he checked in since Sunday night when he said he would be back? Reg, do you think this looks more like Lurker-Town-Nico? Because his lack of activity in the recent days has me reconsidering.

Fate, your case on xvart certainly has merit, but I can't overlook your impression of Daffy Duck (SHOOT ME!). Currently reevalutating my read on xvart since the town-read I had on him was based on 1 of 3 posts.

Wraith continues to dig a hole, so much so that his scumminess and the doubt I have about Nico at this point allow me to

Vote: Wraith
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Gaoth »

V/LA for a holiday weekend, but let me leave you with this.
Town
: Palisade, AV, Timeater, Hinduragi, Regfan
Nulltown
:fate, Zajnet, Nicodemus
Nullscum
: CSL
Scum
: Wraith, Xvart, Diddin,
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Back from the weekend. Catching up.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Gaoth »

@Diddin
In post 288, diddin wrote:Hey Gaoth, why am I scum?

Hmm. Reevaluted at your request. Basically, the scum points you have garnered are based off you vote hopping, which seems similar to our pasts games. But this :down:
In post 87, diddin wrote:
Nicodemus wrote:Meh. I don't see Fate's posts as anything other than very Fate-like so far. Obviously it's a style difference, but the preliminary gut reads that I get on page two usually don't enter the thread as "______ is town", as if it was a definite read.

How I see it: you're buddying up to Fate by calling him town when there's no real reason to do so. And now you're hiding behind the tried and true gut excuse, which means you don't really have anything to go on. Sorry, but that isn't gonna cut it for me.

Vote: CSL

^ This is a good vote.

Regfan wrote:Good playerlist with the exception of
Magua
Gaoth who is a noob. I actually have a lot less town reads than I expected a more scum-reads than normal. I was holding of in posting hoping that the SaM wagon would naturally fade away and I'd get reactions based of it but no one seems to be moving. The wagons crap, it's player style hatred driven rather than anything else get of your asses and actually vote scum today.

Thoughts so far:

- Gaoth is town, he wouldn't come in disagree with the leading wagon and attempt to attack a good proportion of the room as scum.
- Fate is probably town but seems to be stuck in a loltunnel already, come on bro get out and join me on a scum lynch.
- Nicos questions directed towards CSL and Zajnet are entirely fluff and read as an attempt to look as if he's scum hunting.
- CSL actually provided a read for the first time in forever, he's probably town.
- Diddins vote on SaM is exactly like Scum-diddin from Any Band and Superhero mafia. He might actually be the easiest player on the site to read.

Vote: Diddin

It's been a day and you're accusing people of lurking? For Christ's sake. The SaM wagon vote was to draw reactions, and I got a scum reaction out of you.

Zajnet wrote:Wait, what? Voting the mod was a joke because his signature is incorrect. Votes for the mod are never counted barring a bastard game or something...

And I didn't vote for Fate because I didn't see him as scummy, just incredibly annoying.

And if you want to see how experienced I am, the wiki button below my avatar will show you. I'm fairly well experienced, but I'm not by any means a good player, lol.

This guy's trying WAY too hard to be town.

Don't see Timeater scum. I'd lynch CSL, Regfan, or Zaj at this point.

Unvote Vote: CSL

Nico has lurked and flaked in every game he's been town in that I've played in or modded, so I'm a little wary of the slot for now.

was a great post, I didn't note how town it was until reread. Consider yourself moves to Nulltown if only for the way you came in and told Reg to shove it.

In post 324, Wraith wrote:FUCK weekends, time flies. I can't really understand what Palisade's trying to say this time.

In post 326, Wraith wrote:Don't most of us have a Regfan-scum read in common?

In post 334, Wraith wrote:Goddamit. Indecisive town is indecisive.

Fluff, proddodging, not helpful, costing to deadline. Shouldn't you be trying to convince people to lynch Nico, or voting someone else? Someone's just trying to make it through the day.

HEY FATE BRIGADE? Since it's obvious your leader no longer has interest in Xvart (today) and Wraith is obviously more scummy than CSL, how about you come over here?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Gaoth »

In post 340, Fate wrote:WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO COMMONDERE MY BRIGADE YOU FUCK?

NO SHIT WRAITH IS SUCMMIER THAN CSL HE'S POSTED MORE AND HES AN IDIOT.

CSL IS SCUMMIER EVERYTIME HE POSTS WHICH HE LIMITS SEVERELY BECAUSE.

OH YEAH.

HES FUCKING SCUM

I LOL'ed.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 349, Wraith wrote:Fuck, deadline's like today. Fuck it, if I can't go with my gut I guess Fate's is fine.
Unvote Vote: CSL

*Applaudes*
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Gaoth »

I'm honestly not comfortable lynching CSL at this point, i think there are much better choices out there, namely WRAITH, but i also think Palisade and Magua should follow suit and

vote: xvart

That way it will tie the vote and force xvart to choose.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Nope.

Let's be serious.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 420, Nicodemus wrote:The course of action today is clear.

Vote: AurorusVox

Sorry AV, but since we're still well away from LYLO we need to test Palisade's claim and get as much protection on him as we can if he's the real deal. And we'll make sure to avenge your death if Pali is faking this guilty.

*Sheep Noises*
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 422, xvart wrote:
In post 421, Gaoth wrote:*Sheep Noises*
*No Content Since Day Began Noises*

In post 434, Nicodemus wrote:
In post 423, Magua wrote:Nicodemus, do you think Palisade is really the cop?
I'm not 100%, but we need to treat this situation like he is the cop IMO. We're not in LYLO, so we lose nothing by testing his claim (minus one potential townie - sorry AV). If AV is indeed scum, then we can (hopefully) get some sort of protection on Palisade tonight, and he'll have more investigation results for us tomorrow. If AV is town, then we'll be able to lynch Palisade tomorrow, and get a nice 1v1 trade on the deal.

The only problem would be the situation that xvart outlined - Paliscum faking a guilty on his scumbuddy AV - but I'd rather cross that bridge in the event that AV is indeed scum.

Personally, I would like to know how many mislynches we have before we go lynching people
just to test a claim
. That's why my vote stays on Wraith.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Gaoth »

In post 443, Zajnet wrote:
In post 440, diddin wrote:You're all fucking stupid.
There's no way Pally would fakeclaim Cop early and fake a guilty
, it's stupid for scum to make a 1:1 trade like that. Fate, you're scum this game, and I regret sending you presents. Lynch AV, and if he flips town,lynch Palasade. If AV is scum, Palasade could still be scum but we can deal with him later. Scum also don't like locking themselves in a claim D1. LYNCH AV, THEN FATE, DIDDIN BRIGADE.

Vote: AurorousVox

I love the direct contradiction here.

However, the important part here is that lynching AV is correct, but we can't clear Palisade even if AV flips guilty.

VOTE: AV

Diddin's Post: In regards to Palisade, This was my thinking yesterday, and i let Xvart tell me I was wrong. Shouldn't have listened to him.

Zajnet's Post (and partly Diddin's): I agree, a scumflip on AV doesn't outright clear Palisade, but tomorrow's investigation would do a lot to help that. But can we trust his info tomorrow? Maybe he busses one partner while protecting the other?

This was the source for my confusion and hesitance: Whether we can fully trust Palisade at this point.
My gut says yes, but at the same time, The Box says no.

All Futurama jokes aside,

Vote A......

Will wait for claim.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Gaoth »

EBWOP: That should say P-Edit after the almost vote.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 471, Fate wrote:Wraith?

Who the fuck is Wraith?

Its not a dick move. You promised a self hammer if town decided you need death today. CLEARLY TOWN HAS DECIDED. Do you not trust me to be a voice of reason and find the scum after you flip town? I already have.

Its up to the same DERPTOWN that lynched you over obvscum today to listen to BOTH OF US when we die back to back. Aka Diddin n crew.

BY THE WAY DIDDIN GIFTED ME AN ABILITY LAST NIGHT WHICH HE BASICALLY ALREADY CLAIMED, HES AN INVENTOR POWER ROLE AND A HEULLVA LOT MORE OF A THREAT TO SCUM THAN ME.

^there now THATS what you call a dick move. But diddin's reads are shit (he thinks IM scum not bussing? I mean LOL), and he needs to die. Or maybe he'll gift something useful to someone else and town might have a chance? Who cares.

If this is true, you really are an ass.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 483, AurorusVox wrote:I'd prefer you believe/admit that I'm town.

My message to Pallisade may mean I'm no longer voting him.
Unvote; Vote: Pallisade

Come on. Almost everyone here thinks Pallisade is scum so vote that obvScum today and then QQ about how it's WIFOM whether or not I'm scum tomorrow.

Wow. I can honestly believe they are both scum. This is ridiculous.

@AV: So......it doesn't matter since you are faking a scum read, but why on earth are you calling Magua scum? I really don't see it. This goes for fate as well.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Gaoth »

So, Magua is scum because he "asked" you to self hammer?

Vote: Aurorus Vox

fate, what do you got on Magua?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Gaoth »

EBWOP:

Vote: Aurorus Vox

Fucking Quick Replies, how do they work?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 489, AurorusVox wrote:No. Don't you read?

Yes, quite well actually. But I can't find your case on Magua other than that you gamitted to get him to scum slip by "asking" you to self hammer, and I don't find that scummy in the least.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Gaoth »

^^ In a post that includes AtE and a shoddy case in which he names a scum team based around similar reads and a mutual read on Nico with regards to his meta, Wraith neither votes for any of his scum suspects nor does he choose to no lynch as Magua has suggested.

So, if i'm reading this right, Wraith has
read magua's post and
realized its potentially mylo, has stepped up his game from no content to wall posts, and wants his case to get started on a townie but not actually start the wagon....

Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Gaoth »

@reg In regards to your diminishing scum read on wraith, I ask you to look at his reads list. Two things stand out. 1. He put himself on top of his townreads list! 2. He left xvart off the list entirely, even though many people have xvart as a scum read.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Gaoth »

@wraith You say that I changed my read on Nico the same time Reg changed his. Just making sure you saw it, but I asked reg to share his opinion on Nico in regards to his meta, something i was just coming around to. If your case is based on the relationship between me and reg, and somehow nico himself, its really just a load of bull. and if it wasn't so obvious flailing, it would almost look like town trying super hard. Instead it is scum trying way to hard.

And misrep? Was there not an AtE? Should i just agree with the case that says I'm scum? A case that is incredibly flimsy? And you didn't "no lynch," you just said "maybe we shouldnt, but these three are scum!"
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Gaoth »

To say it's mylo is to setup speculate and mod wifom. My problem is that you have yet to explicitly "no lynch" which seems to me that you dont want to commit in the hopes that you can lead a mislynch should you convince the town I'm scum. The question remains: why have you not voted or declared no lynch, and what is your read on xvart? He did not appear on your read list, an issue you are dodging.

Also, this may be the first time I have seen someone put themselves on a reads list.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Gaoth »

@Wraith: What makes xvart a better lynch tomorrow than today?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Gaoth »

In post 517, Wraith wrote:
In post 516, Gaoth wrote:@Wraith: What makes xvart a better lynch tomorrow than today?

Did I say I wanted to lynch xvart tomorrow? No. I said I would look at him tomorrow.

And in case you haven't noticed, we're in MyLo. Are you sure you're actually reading what I'm saying?

How do you know we are in Mylo? Do you know how many scum there are? Care to share just how many buddies you have?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Gaoth »

Speaking of questions, Wraith, why haven't you answered mine? And another one, why should we mass claim tomorrow and not today?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Hot batch of reads coming write up!

Nicodemus
- town because of his meta. as usual, a lurker nico is a town nico.
Diddin
- see post 339 for my town read on diddin
Magua
- Timeater was obvtown, and Magua replaced in, soo....
xvart
- i want him to be scum, he has hardly interacted with wraith, and vis versa, but the way he tunneled on fate. not a scum thing to do with the intention of making fate the night kill.
Regfan
- Reg is playing just like the reg I saw in 00's and UPICK, each post says town to me

Wraith
- His posting has been majority fluff, his only real "scum hunting" was a ludicrous case POSTED TODAY. Also, the way he back off a scum read day 2 in favor of the wagon, looked to me like he wanted the day to end all too much.
Zajnet
- a weaker scum read, but scum none the less. not a lot of content, wraith has not interacted with him. weak, but its what ive got.

Reg, can you give me a case on xvart? Im willing to switch him with zajnet, i think.

Y U NO HTML??!?!

-
Slaxx
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Gaoth »

Wraith wrote:

Oh, and the third part is an
OUTRIGHT LIE
. I made two posts during Day 2, both concerning my lack of internet access due to being on a 10-hour road trip to Georgia to attend a football game. In NEITHER did I vote for ANYONE, much less for AurorusVox, who I WOULD NOT HAVE LYNCH.

Hmm. Turns out it was day 1. Super long day had me confused. Umadbro?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Nicodemus wrote:He's flailing hard. Like someone (Magua I think?) said, he's throwing out accusations left and right, just trying to get something to stick. He's called 5 players scummy (out of 7 possible) in three pages, but he wants to "keep his reasons to himself."

The two he has not called scum (other than himself) are Diddin, a claimed/outed town PR, and Zajnet, who he has only mentioned in player lists.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 564, Regfan wrote: We're not lynching Wraith today, we're lynching Xvart and if the above quote doesn't prove that he's mafia I don't know what the fuck will.

I agree. That post combo is super scummy. But why is now obvscum xvart a better lynch than alltime obvscum wraith?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Gaoth »

Okay so.

(Hindu - electrician)
Diddin- inventor
Potentially another PR in
Regfan
Nicodemus
Magua

Two (or three) scum in
Xvart
Wraith
Zajnet
I think we know who scum are and shouldn't be afraid of lynching. I'm beginning to believe it may be mylo, and I think massclaim would prove it. But massclaim would also help to solidify scum reads. I say we should do it.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 588, Wraith wrote:
In post 587, diddin wrote:Wraith once this massclaim is over.

What massclaim? I thought a couple people said that wasn't going to happen.

Forgot to mention this. As far as I can tell, the only one besides you not in favor of claiming is xvart. Please, anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but reg, diddin, nico, and myself are in favor of claiming.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 594, Wraith wrote:Regfan is wrong, BTW.

And as for claiming, I'd rather not do it today but I don't care either way. I'll start, just say the word.

Wrong about what? Be specific, please. I'd like to know what protown statement you disagree with.

Also, xvarts up next. youre after him.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 607, xvart wrote:UNVOTE:

Why the unvote? Did his AtE break your heart of stone?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Gaoth »

Kudos to town! after i was forced to replace out, i was super afraid it was lost.

Banshee, thanks for being an amazing replacement. Wouldn't have done anything different.

Magua, you are always welcome to me my replacement mason partner if you'll have me!

Clutch vig shot, guys!

Which reminds me.

Reg...how could you play me for such a fool! Did all our time together mean nothing? I don't think I can look at you the same way! ;)

Nico totally faked me out. Excellent work Diddin!

To wraith and xvart, and the town at large, my sincerest apologies.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”