C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:lol DH, check me with your cop check then. What's bullshit is you making me solidify my claim even after I hinted at the implications. Also your fos on me is complete and utter shit. My play is 100% consistent with the role I am claiming. My attitude throughout the entire game has been one of trolling Magua/Regfan and it is 100% consistent with my claim if you go back and read it.

Note: when I picked Regfan night 1 I was playing seriously.

A few post ago you admitted to trying to pull in a night kill on you earlier in the game. So you apparently had no problem with two people dieing then right?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:I'm about to replace out in a minute. This shit is stupid and I'm blacklisting you regardless, SH.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LEAVE ME WITH THIS SHIT! YOU KNOW HIS GODDAMN SCUM META, USE IT FOR FUCK SAKE!
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

DemonHybrid wrote:Scumhunter's play this game has been the most anti-town I've ever seen in a game of mafia if all of this were true and I'm going to be blacklisting him not only from games I join, but from my modded games and I'll refuse to even fucking talk to him around the site.

Hey now, I was voting for the last 2 mafia while you were lollygagging around lynching obv scum EPM. I'm not claiming to be the impetus behind either of those lynches, but hey now, I'm town I voted scum last 2 day phases!!! What exactly about my play has been anti-town? Picking Regfan night 1 was my standard and well picking Magua is similar to why you check the players you checked. I was paranoid of dangerous mafia winning in an otherwise unwinnable situation. Do I think either is scum right now? Absolutely not. I'd even go far as to argue your cop checks were worse than my charm picks, but I was trying to be nice to you earlier. No need to get mad now.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote

@SH: I have a headache now. Good going, you shit.

And don't you
FUCKING DARE
say that my investigate choices are worse than your supposed "picks".
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Unvote

And don't you
FUCKING DARE

But we picked the same people!!!
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Scumhunter's play this game has been the most anti-town I've ever seen in a game of mafia if all of this were true and I'm going to be blacklisting him not only from games I join, but from my modded games and I'll refuse to even fucking talk to him around the site.

Hey now, I was voting for the last 2 mafia while you were lollygagging around lynching obv scum EPM. I'm not claiming to be the impetus behind either of those lynches, but hey now, I'm town I voted scum last 2 day phases!!! What exactly about my play has been anti-town? Picking Regfan night 1 was my standard and well picking Magua is similar to why you check the players you checked. I was paranoid of dangerous mafia winning in an otherwise unwinnable situation. Do I think either is scum right now? Absolutely not. I'd even go far as to argue your cop checks were worse than my charm picks, but I was trying to be nice to you earlier. No need to get mad now.

I think I've seen this argument from
SCUM
hunter in another game before.
Show

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

DH should check Scumhunter. That role's rare enough for it to be safe from counterclaims and would probably make a good fakeclaim in a theme. Scumhunter has been playing weirdly the whole game so I don't really know what to think in regards to this role. Never even heard of it before and don't know whether it's more likely to be town or scum aligned.

Gaoth should pick at random between saving DH and Scumhunter. That way scum won't safely be able to pick either of them. Unfortunately that means he's the next big target, but with 2 scum down I reckon we're still ahead then.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Ohgod, so many replies so quickly.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Unvote

And don't you
FUCKING DARE

But we picked the same people!!!

Wrong you claimed to have picked the two people that he had claimed to get inno reads on. That's such bullshit.

BTW, DH your vote was on Tarson.
Show

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

You're a dumbass.

I'm spending the rest of my time in this game insulting you in every post because you deserve it. "I picked Magua just because" =/= "I investigated Magua because I wasn't sure if NA1 was WIFOMing and he was pretty hardcore behind the EPM lynch".

Preview edit: Never mind.
Vote: tarsonis

I distrust the shit out of you. Don't tell me who to investigate.

You want this one.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Scumhunter is quite obviously in violation of

1. Play to win, play to have fun. If I think you are trolling I will replace you, so don't push me.

Debating how I should handle the situation.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

And yes, I know, C-Worl. I wasn't sure where the fuck my vote should go.

Preview edit: Oh goddammit, if you modkill him and he turns up correct and kills 3 townies, I swear to god.

You want this one.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Slaxx wrote:Scumhunter is quite obviously in violation of

1. Play to win, play to have fun. If I think you are trolling I will replace you, so don't push me.

Debating how I should handle the situation.

Is it wrong to pray for a mod kill?
Show

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Regfan »

We don't need 3 townies dead from a mod-kill.

LYNCH TARSON/C-WORL/GORILLA FOR FUCK SAKES
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:And yes, I know, C-Worl. I wasn't sure where the fuck my vote should go.

Preview edit: Oh goddammit, if you modkill him and he turns up correct and kills 3 townies, I swear to god.

Modkill turns him into neutral survivor so I'm pretty sure even if he was what he claimed that ModSlaxx wouldn't kill two players just bc SH was being a shithead.
Show

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Regfan »

Unvote, Vote Tarson
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

C-Worl wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:And yes, I know, C-Worl. I wasn't sure where the fuck my vote should go.

Modkill turns him into neutral survivor so I'm pretty sure even if he was what he claimed that ModSlaxx wouldn't kill two players just bc SH was being a shithead.

That's totally up for debate in this situation.

By the way, enjoy your blacklist, SH, you terrible fucking player.

You want this one.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Regfan »

If he gets modkilled, Gaoth on DH tonight.

DH please please just check one of the the three.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I will.

You want this one.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I have made a decision.

Scumhunter,
1-shot Charmer
turned
neutral survivor
, modkilled Day 4.

I have decided to negate any actions he had on any players since another player losing a chance to play the game because of his choices and trolling is unfair to that player. However, modkilling a troll town is not something mods normally do (I am just a big fan of keeping the game fun) and helps town, so in turn I have decided to move the game directly into night so mafia also benefits.

It is now Night 4. You have 48 hours to send in your actions.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Everyone appeared at the meeting the next day. Gaoth came out, surprised to be alive. All of the sudden, a gunshot was heard. A bullet pierced through Gaoth's leg, forcing him to his knees. He cried out in pain and begin to sing:

"
Interchanging mind control
Come, let the revolution takes its toll
If you could, flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that, we should never be afraid to die
"

Unsatisfied, the assailant shot once again, this time in his chest. He yelped in pain. He continued to sing, however, ignoring the blood dripping from his mouth.

"
Rise up and take the power back
It's time the, fat cats had a heart attack
You know that, their time's coming to an end
We have to, unify and watch our flag ascend
"

The assailant shot one last time. The bullet penetrated the flesh of his side. He screamed in pain and bent over forward on fours, still facing the crowd. In between exasperated breaths, he continued his song.

"
They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
So come on
"

-Muse

Finally, he collapsed.

Gaoth,
Muse: Town Doctor
, shot night 4.

Vote Count 5.01

Not Voting
: Gorilla, Regfan, Demonhybrid, C-worl, Chesskid3, tarsonisocelot, diddin, Pine, Magua
Day 5 Deadline is in 14 days.
With 9 alive, 5 are needed to lynch.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by diddin »

Officially off of V/LA.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Pine »

Result, DH?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Regfan »

As much as I may detest certain players in this room and believe they are honestly terrible players I'm going to attempt to put my feelings to the side for the remainder of the game, I've put too much effort into this game to lose when we were in an auto-win position yesterday.

DemonyHybrid is the cop, he is also town, just look at the roles in the setup there has to be an investigative role or a role that roleblocker actually does something against for it to make sense. On top of that with a miller claim in the setup there would be an assumed cop meaning logically the only way DemonHybrid could be mafia is if he was mafia is if he was mafia with Chesskid and that would mean town only having three power-roles all being fairly weak. TOWN.

Magua is a VT, he is also town. I won't say the word clear because otherwise Pine will chuck a fit but read the context in which Nintendo outted Magua's role, then read Maguas interactions with EPM and to top that all the innocent on him makes him incredibly obvious town.

Diddin is a 1-shot reviver, he is also town. Think about it. There's a role in the setup that can kill 1 person with them, and then a 1-shot reviver, that makes sense to have on the town side wheras there's no scum incentive for the role, mafia gain nothing from having a VT cleared apart from that role appearing town, but why would there be a role that's only purpose is to use their power to look town in the game. Answer; there wouldn't.

Pine, VT is also town. He was revived and there makes no sense for a town player to be revived to turn scum. On top of that as aggravating as I find him he has been fairly obvious town-throught the game, his posts show signs of attempted scumhunting.

If you disagree with any of the four above I want to see detailed legitimate reasoning as to why. Moving on, that leaves:Chesskid, Gorilla, C-Worl and Tarson. Out of these four I would likely lynch them in the order Gorilla -> Tarson -> C-Worl -> Chesskid. Considering we have two msylnches we should have NO WAY of losing whatsoever if everyone agrees the top four are town.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

C-Worl is innocent.

At the gym, sorry for the delay.

Vote: Tarson