Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Banshee »

I'm good with hugs. Hi everyone :) Reading this awesome game through now.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Banshee »

Okay, in order.

I'm a Brave Refugee. I saved someone once, and since then he has stuck with me and guarded me every night. I know he is mod-confirmed town. The player of that role is Magua. I don't have any other special powers.

I know that Magua and I are town. I know that Diddin is town by way of his Inventor status being confirmed by Fate. I think Wraith's comment about WIFOM arising if he revealed his reads is ridiculous. Revealing your reads will not cause WIFOM. What it will do is to pin you down and force you to explain any shifts in your reads that may seem expedient later on, especially if you're scum. Scum HATE to be tied down to their reads because they can't switch suspicions easily if that becomes necessary or desirable. To me this is a huge scumtell. Fate has it right early on, too, when he points out that having no town reads is a scumtell as well. Wraith has neither one.

The other person on my scumlist right now is Xvart, mainly from things occurring around Fate and the responses when Palisade was making his big move. I need a better reread before I can make a solid case there though.

I'm still voting Wraith, confirming Gaoth's vote.

CONFIRMVOTE: Wraith

I'd have to be convinced to no-lynch at this point. I'm open to reasoning on that, but I think a Wraith lynch is preferable.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Banshee »

ETA: There's no point in concealing my role at this point imo. Also, it's important to note that we don't have even one actual scumflip to work off and that will continue to be true unless we lynch scum today. I think Wraith is scum and I'm putting my vote there as the best chance for town to win. I don't want to go into tomorrow with one more townie down and no more information than we have right now.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 627, Wraith wrote:I still advocate a No Lynch.

Since that seems unlikely, can you express an opinion on the other players? Can you explain why expressing those views creates WIFOM for yourself or for town? You use that word so often. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 618, xvart wrote:Magua - do you move during the night (i.e. the tracker ability would see you moving to Goath) or does the shot get redirected to you?

What was the purpose of this question, please?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Banshee »

An overview of Wraith's plan:

• Regfan protects Magua. Magua protects Banshee (me!). I am safe.
    Diddin gives his power to whomever he thinks is best. Preferably not Regfan, Wraith, Zajnet or xvart, from my perspective. Other than that it's all much the same.
    Scum kills one of Regfan, Zajnet, xvart, Nicodemus, diddin. Apparently scum won't kill Wraith because he's easy lynchbait. Wraith thinks they will kill diddin.
    Wraith and Wraith ALONE will know that at least two of the other four are scum! 50-50 chance at scum. Profit.

An overview of the plan as devised by everyone else.

• We lynch Wraith.
    Regfan protects Magua. Magua protects Banshee (me!). I am safe.
    Diddin gives his power to whomever he thinks is best. Preferably not Regfan, Zajnet or xvart, from my perspective. Other than that it's all much the same.
    Scum kills one of Regfan, Zajnet, xvart, Nicodemus, diddin. I agree it's likely they will kill diddin :( but they might kill Regfan if he's town to break down the protection racket.
    EVERYONE will know that at least two of the remaining four are scum. A GUARANTEED 50-50 chance at scum. Profit.

Wraith's no-lynch plan does not help anyone at all except Wraith.

Corrections to my logic are always welcome.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Banshee »

ETA: This assumes that Wraith is town as his scenario indicates. If Wraith is scum, hey, we have lynched scum and that's profit up front with no waiting.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Banshee »

Okay, at this point we need to come together on a lynch.

I know Magua is town and he's been around longer than I have and has had a chance to become comfortable and to understand the town better than I do. So I'm okay with sheeping his vote. I also know diddin is town and I would trust his guidance as well. For myself, Wraith is definitely the best lynch. But I have only read this game in its entirety ONCE, unlike those who have been here all along.

Diddin, can you give any thoughts on who you think is scum? Would be REALLY helpful right now.

Thanks!
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 640, Wraith wrote:@Banshee: The big difference between my scenario and everyone else's is that while you guys think there are two scum I think there are three.

Then why are you arguing we should lynch someone, anyone but you?

That makes ZERO sense if you're telling the truth.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 630, Wraith wrote:
What town should do in this position is lynch someone in-between, like Nico or Zajnet, because they are safe lynches.
They don't have to believe me, all they have to do is not lynch me that day and they still have a chance. I know that sounds incredibly scummy, but bear with me. Since I'm the only one who thinks I am town, I'd be the only one who knew that the other three were scum. The scum have to keep Regfan alive for potential WIFOM to keep it ambiguous on all ends. Okay, that's starting to confuse me too. IN SHORT: If Regfan is the nightkill, then I will be certain as to who the scumteam is, although the rest of the town won't be. If Regfan lives through the day, then no one will be 100% certain who the scumteam is. So Regfan has to live, it's just advantageous.

What does this mean, then?

Why are they safe lynches? Especially Nico?

Why should we believe you're town? You used
WIFOM
as an excuse not to give reads. REALLY? SRSLY?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Banshee »

Okay. At this point with a reread I can support a Wraith or a Zajnet lynch. Less sure on Xvart. No other likely lynch wagons for me today, and I'm not up for a no-lynch.

I request that no one hammer until we're closer to deadline or until Diddin can weigh in with any thoughts or ideas he has. Thanks! :)
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Banshee »

Well, that settles the no-lynch question.

Time to reveal your reads on people, Wraith.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 654, Wraith wrote:Honestly, I think xvart is town, maybe Nico as well. At this point (going with your two-scum belief) I'm thinking of a Regfan-Zajnet team. But all four of them are very scummy.

Can you give examples of this scumminess, please?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Banshee »

Well, my question arose because you said you think Xvart is town, maybe Nico as well. Regfan and Zajnet are the likely scumteam. All four of them are scummy.

You have not given enough information to explain why you think that, so I was wondering what your reasoning was.

In any case, I just noticed something, so I want to see what happens if I do this.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zajnet
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Banshee »

Why would it have to be something I noticed about you?

Why did you question my vote immediately and not Wraith's? Why the lack of curiosity about his motives and his reasoning?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Banshee »

You also had no response to Magua's vote on you, which was the first in the new day. I know Magua is not flailing scum, so why no response at that time?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Banshee »

In post 666, Magua wrote:xvart has spent the majority of the game attacking Wraith.
Wraith hasn't been so strongly attacking xvart in return (or at all, really; jumped off no lynch to vote you and not xvart)

If it were a mutual bussing thing, I would expect it to be bi-directional.

I would agree with you more except that Wraith has gone out of his way to avoid giving reads or reactions (and even gotten "irritated" when asked) because it would cause "WIFOM" tomorrow. I don't think Wraith would bus his buddy even if his buddy was bussing him. He might vote him, but I doubt he'd seriously bus him at this point in the game. It would be counterproductive to try to bus his buddy since Wraith is on everyone's scumlists, has already set up his alibi for being alive tomorrow, and is likely to be lynched tomorrow if he isn't today.

Also, I don't think there's such a thing as too scummy to be scum.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Banshee »

In case it helps, my count has it at:

Wraith(3): Nicodemus, Zajnet, Xvart
Zajnet(3): Magua, Wraith, Banshee
xvart(1): Regfan

Not Voting: diddin

But that's not official.

Sup, mod, can we have a votecount yo?
I think that's the proper format?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Banshee »

No, sorry, I had it wrong. It's:

Sup mod, I need a VC

As required in the rules ;)
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 678, Wraith wrote:I'm pretty sure we only have hours left, so let's get a move on.

Who is this addressed to? Literally everyone is voting someone.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Banshee »

There is no no-lynch. Even if he votes for Zajnet, Zajnet will not be lynched because you reached L-1 before him, if I remember the rules correctly. You will be the lynch today.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Banshee »

@Regfan:

What game link are you waiting for, and from whom?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by Banshee »

Okay, I'm convinced.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Xvart
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by Banshee »

@Wraith
:
I'd vote for Xvart if you want to live.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Banshee »

Okay. I confirm what Diddin just said, and I'm good with the xvart lynch. However, we have another kill to decide. I would like Regfan, Magua and Diddin to give input on who they want vigged. Magua will protect me tonight so we're certain to get this kill; let's make it count, please.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Banshee »

I like everyone in this game :)

Thank you, Diddin, by the way. I forgot before!
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Banshee »

Waiting for a response from Nico to Magua's question.

Will vote Xvart once that happens.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Banshee »

I make that three votes on Xvart from Regfan, Diddin and Nicodemus so far.

Waiting for Magua to confirm that he's done with the discussion phase and then either he can or I will hammer.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Banshee »

@Regfan:
You're invisible and your hat smells funny.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Banshee »

I don't think that Xvart is going to answer. I wouldn't in his place.

I'll hammer tonight if there's no answer by then.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Banshee »

Okay, I'll wait, but it's against my moral code to be patient.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Banshee »

I love you, Diddin :)
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Banshee »

Mason QT was here.

Magua was in charge the whole time I was playing; I replaced in and I had no reads on anyone, so he was the guiding force for our mason group. Much respect to him!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”