Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 647, Slaxx wrote:
I just read in my own rules (dont ask) and I remembered I made no-lynching impossible this game. So no more trolling me and voting no lynch.

Normal mod puts scum in a mini.

Troll mod puts scum + lyncher in a mini.

Slaxx puts scum + lyncher in a mini and forbids no lynch so lyncher costs town *two* lynches.

Bravo, sir.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 649, Banshee wrote:Well, that settles the no-lynch question.

Time to reveal your reads on people, Wraith.

I already did.

And at this point I'd go for a Zajnet-lynch over anyone else.

Vote: Zajnet
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Magua »

Wraith, of Regfan, xvart, Zajnet, Nicodemus, who do you think is the town?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Magua »

Question goes to Zajnet and xvart, too, substituting Wraith's name for their's in the list.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Wraith »

Honestly, I think xvart is town, maybe Nico as well. At this point (going with your two-scum belief) I'm thinking of a Regfan-Zajnet team. But all four of them are very scummy.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Zajnet »

xvart-Wraith or Regfan-Wraith

Possibly xvart-Regfan, but I consider that unlikely.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Magua »

You think Nicodemus is town, Zaj?
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Yeah I don't really know why, call it a gut feeling?
My GTKAS
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 654, Wraith wrote:Honestly, I think xvart is town, maybe Nico as well. At this point (going with your two-scum belief) I'm thinking of a Regfan-Zajnet team. But all four of them are very scummy.

Can you give examples of this scumminess, please?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 658, Banshee wrote:
In post 654, Wraith wrote:Honestly, I think xvart is town, maybe Nico as well. At this point (going with your two-scum belief) I'm thinking of a Regfan-Zajnet team. But all four of them are very scummy.

Can you give examples of this scumminess, please?

I've given enough, if you just actually read my past posts. Frankly, I'm sick of answering everyone's questions only for them to get up in my face about how I'm scum anyways.
Show

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Banshee »

Well, my question arose because you said you think Xvart is town, maybe Nico as well. Regfan and Zajnet are the likely scumteam. All four of them are scummy.

You have not given enough information to explain why you think that, so I was wondering what your reasoning was.

In any case, I just noticed something, so I want to see what happens if I do this.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zajnet
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Zajnet »

Herp derp.

You know, saying that you're doing it to see what happens negates the impact.

Not to mention that we are about 36 hours away from deadline, but I guess that's not super relevant since it's plurality lynching.

I would like to know what you "noticed" so I can defend myself.
My GTKAS
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Banshee »

Why would it have to be something I noticed about you?

Why did you question my vote immediately and not Wraith's? Why the lack of curiosity about his motives and his reasoning?
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Zajnet »

Because he's flailing scum. He sees me as the easiest to get lynched, so he's parking his vote on me hoping that enough of y'all decide to vote me that it saves his ass.
My GTKAS
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Banshee »

You also had no response to Magua's vote on you, which was the first in the new day. I know Magua is not flailing scum, so why no response at that time?
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Zajnet »

Oh noes, you caught me. I'm ignoring a vote on me, therefore I'm scum.

Or, you know, I could just not be overly concerned about a PoE vote on me that I know is wrong. I can't defend against a PoE vote, especially when it's so thin. Magua has provided no reasoning as to why he can't see a Wraith-xvart pairing, or why he reads Nico as town.
My GTKAS
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Magua »

In post 665, Zajnet wrote:Or, you know, I could just not be overly concerned about a PoE vote on me that I know is wrong. I can't defend against a PoE vote, especially when it's so thin. Magua has provided no reasoning as to why he can't see a Wraith-xvart pairing, or why he reads Nico as town.

xvart has spent the majority of the game attacking Wraith.
Wraith hasn't been so strongly attacking xvart in return (or at all, really; jumped off no lynch to vote you and not xvart)

If it were a mutual bussing thing, I would expect it to be bi-directional.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Regfan »

I'm pretty much high on painkillers right now and not thinking anywhere near clearly while only being able to type with one hand but don't hammer until I can get my final thoughts together which should happen sometime tomorrow afternoon.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 am

Post by xvart »

In post 632, Banshee wrote:
In post 618, xvart wrote:Magua - do you move during the night (i.e. the tracker ability would see you moving to Goath) or does the shot get redirected to you?

What was the purpose of this question, please?
The original wording about kills being redirected was what caught my eye and wanted clarification. If it was the kill being redirected then we had very few roles that actually moved on a regular basis: the scum kill, plus the limited shot abilities. I was trying to figure out if a one shot tracker would actually serve a purpose in a game with only one consistently moving role. Plus, Wraith is sort of correct but not in the context he put forward. I was trying to see if the one shot tracker was to boost the town's power (slightly) if the scum team had a two movement abilities.

In post 653, Magua wrote:Question goes to Zajnet and xvart, too, substituting Wraith's name for their's in the list.
I would, hesitantly, say Nico is town out of the group. I don't have a read on Nico at all due to lack of participation but by PoE I think he is likely to be town. I think our scum are in Wraith, Zajnet, and Regfan.

In post 666, Magua wrote:xvart has spent the majority of the game attacking Wraith.
Not really. I had some concerns the first two days but my read was solidified today.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Banshee »

In post 666, Magua wrote:xvart has spent the majority of the game attacking Wraith.
Wraith hasn't been so strongly attacking xvart in return (or at all, really; jumped off no lynch to vote you and not xvart)

I would agree with you more except that Wraith has gone out of his way to avoid giving reads or reactions (and even gotten "irritated" when asked) because it would cause "WIFOM" tomorrow. I don't think Wraith would bus his buddy even if his buddy was bussing him. He might vote him, but I doubt he'd seriously bus him at this point in the game. It would be counterproductive to try to bus his buddy since Wraith is on everyone's scumlists, has already set up his alibi for being alive tomorrow, and is likely to be lynched tomorrow if he isn't today.

Also, I don't think there's such a thing as too scummy to be scum.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 669, Banshee wrote:

I would agree with you more except that Wraith has gone out of his way to avoid giving reads or reactions (and even gotten "irritated" when asked) because it would cause "WIFOM" tomorrow. I don't think Wraith would bus his buddy even if his buddy was bussing him. He might vote him, but I doubt he'd seriously bus him at this point in the game. It would be counterproductive to try to bus his buddy since Wraith is on everyone's scumlists, has already set up his alibi for being alive tomorrow, and is likely to be lynched tomorrow if he isn't today.

Also, I don't think there's such a thing as too scummy to be scum.

Yeah, I only decided to make my reads secret for a short part of of the day, and that was before the massclaim when 6/8 or so people could have been scum.
Show

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by diddin »

proddodgin'

Waiting for a votecount.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Banshee »

In case it helps, my count has it at:

Wraith(3): Nicodemus, Zajnet, Xvart
Zajnet(3): Magua, Wraith, Banshee
xvart(1): Regfan

Not Voting: diddin

But that's not official.

Sup, mod, can we have a votecount yo?
I think that's the proper format?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Banshee »

No, sorry, I had it wrong. It's:

Sup mod, I need a VC

As required in the rules ;)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 671, diddin wrote:proddodgin'

Waiting for a votecount.

Given that there's less than 24 hours to go until deadline, less prod-dodging and more reads would be great. At the very least, who you think the scum are.

Also confirmation that you're going to gift Banshee would be A+.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”