ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:44 am

Post by ace5993 »

So the saulres wagon is pretty terrible. I'm really not seeing how his answer to the RQS is scummy, nor how his reaction to being voted is scummy. Confusion at the vote on him seems like a genuine reaction, especially considering his join date.

In post 6, 4nxi3ty wrote:
vote: crab canon

to even things up

Is this vote based on a past encounter with Crab Canon?

Junpei - Hopped on the semi-RVS wagon as soon as it got going, and not before. "No quicklynch please" means he was expecting the wagon to keep growing (wanted to blend in). And "while this isn't scummy, this is", is scummy, especially to justify a wagon vote.

Vote: Junpei

I'm surprised some people allegedly can't figure out what Vi is saying, I'm hoping you don't use that to ignore him down the road.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:42 am

Post by ace5993 »

I believe what Vi is saying is that Crab Canon's vote on Junpei is weak and tentative. Trying to call the RVS questions scummy is a little bit of a stretch however his vote is certainly better than Junpei's vote on saulres. I see nothing by Junpei that makes me want to change wagons. Trying to tune down your activity? Doesn't look like that. More like tuning down your content. His recent two posts are bad. #72 - Asks everyone to answer his questions and takes a couple paragraphs trying to interpret Vi. #75 - Very weak defense that sidesteps Crab Canon's accusation. Oh yeah, and
trying to throw suspicion
on those that haven't answered your questions.

But back to 72 how have those questions helped him again? Oh yeah, they help him scumhunt. Nice in depth explanation right there. Also I will not be answering the questions because I have answered them previously in [redacted].
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:21 am

Post by ace5993 »

@4nxi3ty - please answer my question (explain your vote on Crab Canon), and while you're at it explain your unvote as well.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by ace5993 »

4nxi3ty should really answer the question.

In post 6, 4nxi3ty wrote:
vote: crab canon

to even things up

"To even things up" just feels... off for a random vote reason. The subsequent unvote for seemingly no reason (and followed by no vote of anyone else) makes it look a little like distancing. It's nothing major for now but I would like an answer to my question so I can monitor their interactions in the future.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 am

Post by ace5993 »

I don't think 4nxi3ty is scum, he just has no idea what he's doing. Junpei should post some reads.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:11 am

Post by ace5993 »

Usually I'd say that this wagon is just misguided but under the circumstances of how it started (a couple weak votes before the attack began) I'm more inclined to see it as a scum-driven counterwagon.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:50 am

Post by ace5993 »

Sotty is the scummiest on the Vi/4nxi3ty/Sotty wagon trail of nonsense. 4nxi3ty misinterpreted me.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by ace5993 »

^good posting. I don't really agree with most of it but there's definitely a townie tone to it that I wasn't picking up from his other posts. Don't agree with much of it but it's still good.
unvote
. This nullifies my comment about the counterwagon but both sotty and 4nxi3ty do seem to be blatantly bandwagoning Vi.

Reads:

Vi - Probably town, solid play considering post restriction and nothing to indicate otherwise yet. Would be very, VERY, angry if post restriction is faked.

CrabCanon - Case on him was complete bullshit by Sotty and co. however 227 is one of the most bizarre name mess-ups I've ever seen, I'm not sure how he could mix up me and 4nxi3ty in this context when we were on opposite poles of his wagon. 233 is also incorrect, my biggest scum read is NOT 4nxi3ty, nor has it ever been. I'm not sure how far CrabCanon goes in his efforts as scum but I could see this as a possible "fake" distancing if CC is scum (we've been connected time and time again by Vi during the game). It's a little far-fetched, and they could just be mistakes, but meh. Not sure what to make of these at all right now, CrabCanon shall remain neutral.

Locke Lamora - Neutral/no read

Sotty - Seems to basically be taking Vi's opinions, blowing them WAY out of proportion and trying to expand on them with his own accusations (which seem completely fictional most of the time). Guy_Named_Riggs is correct in that sotty hasn't started his little misrep/twisting meanings session with me yet (obviously, he only just voted me and has not yet thought of reasons not provided by Vi) however it's only a matter of time. Scum.

saulres - Too much setup speculation (and this is coming from someone who's probably best known for setup speculation >_>) but it shows he's at least thinking about scumhunting and the interactions during the early part of the game still leave a good impression on me. Leaning town.

Shift - Don't like him dismissing the Junpei wagon in a really off-hand (and actually incorrect) way, he sidesteps the whole reason Junpei was scummy and tries to get people back on saulres. Doesn't look like he actually took a look at the Junpei wagon. Leaning scum.

Junpei - Really disliked his beginning of game play (obviously) but I'm willing to buy his explanation of the saulres vote considering he's stepped up on the other issue (lack of content/good posting). Back up to Neutral.

4nxi3ty - pulling mild idiotic gambits left and right with no thought as to how they might help in any way. Misinterpreting almost everything he reads and using those already incorrect thoughts in an illogical way. Basically, he's attempting to scumhunt but is falling into the trap of letting his conclusions being influenced by stronger players (Vi, sotty) and not actually doing anything. Clearly no brownie points from him for defending against his wagon (looking at Shift here) which is not what I'd expect from him as scum. Town VI interpretation for now however with not much meta it's possible that he's been playing us (or just me I guess). I'll look into his other games presently.

springlullaby - It's page 10, you can stop lurking now. Absolutely 0% content so far, too early in the game to tell if he just doesn't care or is scum trying to get away with it. Leaning scum.

sathoris - *awaits catch-up*. Neutral/no read.

Amrun - I don't like the interactions with sotty
at all
, sotty's 160 is a "nice vote Amrun" followed by the beginning of a really weak questioning session (about questions). Also note in sotty's 168 he lists Amrun's last question as having pushed him "over the edge", implying a neutral-scum read at best, however in 198 Amrun was "always a town read, albeit weak at that time". Not what it read like at all. It all looks a tad staged. Read 160-198 and note:

a. The intensity of the "argument" (Compared to basically everyone else he's spoken to in the game this was incredibly laid-back).
b. The slight yet definitely extant fence-sitting on Amrun's scuminess.

As for Amrun's posting itself (relationship tells ftw), I don't like her defense of Crab Canon, it's one thing to say a wagon is bad but quite another to actually provide defenses for another player. Leaning scum.

Guy_Named_Riggs: Meh. I could probably glean something useful from his last couple posts if I studied them but I have a headache right now so I don't feel like doing that. Neutral for now.

Vote: sottyrulez
as he appears to be by far the scummiest player right now.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by ace5993 »

The Crab wagon. Also don't assume that just because I'm in here I'm checking this game/even looking at the forum, that's a couple of dangerous assumptions there and it's damn annoying when you actually check the thread several hours later to find out someone called you on that. BTW while I'm here you quoted exactly why I said you circumvented the Junpei wagon, so... insert another token and try again? Try ISO'ing Amrun as well, she had a good case on Junpei as well.

Name mix-ups are VERY important to look at, who's the least likely to mess up a name and in what situation? HINT: Scum usually have pretty good ideas of who their scumbuddies are.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by ace5993 »

@CrabCanon/Vi - read harder.
@sotty - *Vi starts CC wagon* *sotty jumps on CC wagon* *sotty fabricates ridiculous explanations* *Vi starts ace wagon* *sotty jumps on ace wagon* *TBC*
@Amrun - Attacking the wagon (especially in regard to scummy wagoning tactics) is fine, specifically defending the accused is usually not fine and extremely anti-town.

Final read completed:

Guy_Named_Riggs - #243 is absolutely 100% not scum, it's just a completely outrageous statement for scum to make.

/Amazing reads
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by ace5993 »

In post 273, sottyrulez wrote:Ace is claiming we stole Vi's opinions, made them our own and expanded on them. This is blatantly not true, you just have to look at the reasons behind each of our votes for you for example. Here's a hint, they aren't even close to the same. Vi voted you for your weak wagon hop, something we didn't even mention. Ace is trying to link us to Vi in a negative way by suggesting we're sheeping without original thought of our own. I would also like to point out we were suspious of ace well before Vi's vote on him, but that messes up his point of us being the so called black sheep. So yeah.

That's... not why Vi voted me. Anyway, it's somewhat preposterous to claim you have "original thoughts" for jumping onto my wagon, the post where you were suspicious of me before the wagon was an incredibly weak "feels forced, going through the motions" classic scum argument. You just needed another scum pick so it wouldn't look like you were just jumping on the largest wagon. Hey wait a second... turns back a page... oh yeah, right after Vi expressed suspicion of me. And right after you posted that you agreed with Vi's content. Hmm...

You voted me because... Vi just voted me. With no other explanation. Seriously, look at your post.

sottyrulez wrote:It's almost like he wants to scare us into not following Vi in the future if the situation would arise. I wonder why, I mean he seems to agree Vi is town and if he truly finds bandwagoning scummy, us continuing to do it would look bad wouldn't it? And scum following town like a little lost puppy dog means that the hyposcum vote is still being influenced by the hypotown. In all, it makes me think he is seeing a potential town voting block and is looking to dirty it as soon as possible disregarding the facts of how it actually played out. Instead, he strips the actions down to be as minimal as possible (votes) and accuses us of locking onto Vi while providing no or "silly" content along the way without actually quoting it and proving his point (because he can't).

Just because I believe Vi is town DOES NOT mean I agree with his reads, nor do I think it's protown to wagon a player just because you think they're town. This is not a voting block at all, it's pretty fucking obvious sheeping. If you wanted me to quote the silly content you've posted, pretty much anything from your second post on fits the description. Would you like to start from the beginning? I'll break my no defending other players rule for a second to illustrate your scumminess. This is your very first point on CrabCanon:

In post 139, sottyrulez wrote:Post 63 is a massive red flag for us. What makes them certain that Vi's not faking the post restriction? Reaction here reeks of inside knowledge. (Also I personally disliked the way they seemed to attempt to shut down this line of discussion by lumping it into an accusation that attempting to communicate with Vi is trying to modkill Vi.)

Why would you expect scum to have information on post restrictions if Vi (apparently the only one with a post restriction), is allegedly a town read? Bonus: Buzz words thrown in to make the case side better - inside information.

Trying to "stop communications with Vi" - what the fuck? This accusation is a BLATANT misrep of what CrabCanon said:

CrabCanon wrote:How about we all stop asking Vi
about her post restriction
in an effort to get her modkilled? It's pretty obvious what her restriction is, and there is nothing she can do about it. If you can't figure it out on your own, then that's your problem.

He
wasn't
trying to stop people from asking questions to Vi, only irrelevant and stupid questions ABOUT THE POST RESTRICTION. If anything it encourages communication by ending a page of pointless "discussion".

Virtually EVERY SINGLE POINT (and there aren't as many as sotty would make you think with the number of posts) is this bad.

Now I do
not
necessarily think bandwagoning is scummy in every instance. I believe bandwagoning, while also making irrelevant arguments/arguments based upon lies, misrepresentations, and generally completely invalid reasoning to push your wagon is VERY scummy.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 am

Post by ace5993 »

Fishy is town and speaking the truth. I think sotty and Crab could be scum together though.

sotty's #304 is
horrible
random flailing. It's completely insufficient reasoning to justify his vote switch. I
still
await sotty's case on me.

Confirm Vote: sottyrulez
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by ace5993 »

sotty, that's exactly what she (one of your heads) said. It's completely irrelevant whether or not it was in response to Fishy. I'm glad to see that you've resorted to making general "this wagon is terrible" statements while simultaneously backing up on your earlier defenses though.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 322, saulres wrote:
ace5993 wrote:sotty, that's exactly what she (one of your heads) said

What
is exactly what
who
said?

Yeah to be honest I blame this on hydras' annoying tendency to actually speak about themselves as multiple people.

What = Shift's breakdown of CrabCanon's post (#317)
She = One of CrabCanon's heads, which I tried to clarify

@Locke - The difference between you and springlullaby is that you simply hadn't posted. springlullaby had no content in
what
he had posted.

sotty is still scum, more people should vote him etc.

I can generally translate Vi if we need someone to do that. I will not translate 4nxi3ty as it's pretty obvious he's faking (lapse in between when he started posting like that and now).
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Vi translation (to the best of my ability, correct me if I misinterpret anything) wrote:

220 - Votes ace because he thinks ace is slandering the CrabCanon wagon in a bad way. Also he believes CrabCanon vs. sotty is looking like an unproductive slap-fight.

253 - Concerned that CrabCanon said ace's name when he meant 4nxi3ty's name, I'm guessing the reasoning is that CrabCanon allegedly had ace's name in his head because Vi think's they're scum-buddies. More concern about ace's defense of CrabCanon.

376 - Says that the main reason he's voting ace
is
due to CrabCanon - ace relationship.

I really don't like Shift's weak jump to a policy lynch when sotty is at L-2, why do you think springlullaby is a better choice than sotty right now? Here's a hint, we aren't policy lynching today (although springlullaby isn't a bad choice for other reasons). Put up a genuine case on someone or get back on sotty.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Sotty you're defending yourself by claiming absolutely everything someone says about you is not only wrong, but scummy. THAT IS SCUMMY.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:49 am

Post by ace5993 »

I never said CrabCanon's name mix-up was explicitly scummy, just that it was bizarre. I don't know what to make of it.

LockeLamora - Here is the difference between you and springlullaby:

Locke ISO:

#49, 122 - Decent

#124, 129 - Neutral

springlullaby ISO:

#3 - No participation in RVS/fluff

#20, #26 - Townhunting

#27 - Fluff

#28 - Townhunting

#54 - Fluff

#84 - Still lacking of any form of scumhunting

#159 - He says sotty's aggressiveness is "good for the town", and fence-sits on CrabCanon
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:15 am

Post by ace5993 »

Vi I've already said you misread that:

ace5993 295 wrote:Name mix-ups are VERY important to look at, who's the
least
likely to mess up a name and in what situation? HINT: Scum usually have pretty good ideas of who their scumbuddies are.

Surely this cannot be your main reason for voting me? Do you still believe CrabCanon is scum?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by ace5993 »

You know what I'm willing to see where this wagon goes,
Unvote, Vote: springlullaby
. The timing of Shift's vote still leaves a bad taste in my mouth but I don't think it has any bearing on springlullaby's alignment and this game has been in a stall.

In no way does this mean we should be forgetting about sotty.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Are we forgetting that I PUT UP THE CASE ON SPRINGLULLABY? This isn't a random switch to a policy lynch, I think springlullaby is scum. My concern is that Shift did NOT put up a case.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by ace5993 »

In post 391, ace5993 wrote:springlullaby ISO:

#3 - No participation in RVS/fluff

#20, #26 - Townhunting

#27 - Fluff

#28 - Townhunting

#54 - Fluff

#84 - Still lacking of any form of scumhunting

#159 - He says sotty's aggressiveness is "good for the town", and fence-sits on CrabCanon

Active lurking. Did you miss that part where I clarified the distinction between springlullaby's play and Locke's? Yeah, that's the difference between lurking and active lurking.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 am

Post by ace5993 »

@Amrun - If I'm an acceptable lynch choice for today and am still on the town side of the scale how many scum reads do you have?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:33 am

Post by ace5993 »

Does that mean that you have one scum read then? I am aware you aren't voting me however you're pretty strongly implying that you'd lynch me if it came down to it.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 am

Post by ace5993 »

I'm aware that you've posted suspicions before. Opinions change. I'm simply asking how many people you have a scumread on right now.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Unvote, Vote: sottyrulez

Meh, Springlullaby's wall makes me think he was somewhat disinterested town rather than active lurking.

In post 455, Locke Lamora wrote:Ace: why is my 124 'neutral' yet multiple SL one-liners are 'fluff'? Why are my first two posts 'decent' yet SL 84 and 159 are dismissed? You're obviously not treating us even remotely similarly, you're just stretching and creating a dichotomy to make SL look scummier. The fact that you're now actually relying on this nonsense as a 'case' reinforces my scum read

You posted "this is why I'm not posting much", after two decent posts. Springlullaby was posting fluff/bad content in about ten posts (asking dumb questions about Vi's post restriction, townhunting instead of scumhunting, fence-sitting, etc.). Can you really not see the difference between your ISOs posts 1-200?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Bulletpoints:

I get the feeling people aren't actually reading springlullaby's wall - check out Shift and sotty. Looks like town scumhunting to me.

Shift's "defense" of springlullaby's wagon against him is pretty bad, HOWEVER, almost immediate pointing out that sotty's point on springlullaby is completely horrible makes me feel a little better. I'm actually probably leaning town on Shift for that.

sotty attacking me for being on the springlullaby wagon is just ridiculous.

I'm guessing Vi and Guy_Named_Riggs are neighbors because Vi suspects GNR...

Amrun isn't reading.

I think I liked 4nxi3ty better when he was posting with his "post restriction".

Is it fruitless to request a deadline extension?

@Guy_Named_Riggs
- Is your communication with Vi a two-way deal?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Oh and one more:

@sotty
- what was the ORIGINAL reason you voted me? Specifically.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 483, Locke Lamora wrote:Yes, I see the difference. SL stated that she likes to lurk a few times. You seem to be implying that the overall volume of SL's posts negatively affects the content of each individual post.

No.

In post 518, sottyrulez wrote:The quicktopic discussion conveyed a feeling that you were trying to blend in too much. I can actually paste some quicktopic posts which convey our thought process on you but I don't really find it necessary.

That's not specific. I'd like to know how and why you came to that conclusion. Also specific posts of mine would be nice.

My wagon is so obviously scum-driven right now it's not even funny. The points people have on me are:

1. The CrabCanon 4nxi3ty/ace slip-up, which was based on misreading my post.
2. Voting springlullaby, even though I was the first to have suspicions of him and had pointed him out as a scumread far before the wagon began. If you see a wagon grow on a scumread I think it's a pretty fair reaction to hop on.
3. Allegedly treating Locke and springlullaby differently. Anyone can see the difference between their ISO's, I mean come on. I'm not sure why Locke is making up bullshit reasons for my differing reads on them. springlullaby had scummy posts, Locke didn't. Saying "this is why I'm not posting much" or "I'm a chronic lurker" isn't particularly scummy but that's what Locke is trying to make it sound like that's what my case revolves around.

I mean seriously, this is just garbage.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:54 am

Post by ace5993 »

@Sotty - I don't think the points made against me are scummy (with the possible exception of Locke's), just incredibly poor. What I think is scummy is that many people have jumped
on
these weak points.

Just a precaution - this game
is
no reveal (abilities anyway) so we
must
get a claim before a lynch. With that in mind a wagon needs to build to L-1/L-2 right now. I'm still definitely happiest with sotty for today, there are a couple other people who I have suspicions of but they currently do not have wagons on them.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by ace5993 »

I'm going to be able to get on only once more before deadline, in about 8 hours. Just a FYI.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 am

Post by ace5993 »

I don't have anything I really wanted to say, I was just attempting to make sure no one hammered me before I claimed (no reveal). I absolutely think we should wait until the last second for a lynch so springlullaby has a chance to claim. I don't think springlullaby is scum but she's not 100% town either, so probably preferable to a no lynch.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:15 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 577, 4nxi3ty wrote:spring is either a vanilla townie or less likely a third party.

Wat.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 577, 4nxi3ty wrote:spring is either a vanilla townie or less likely a third party.

This is an outright scum claim. There's absolutely no way to justify this comment, he was typing too fast and didn't stop to think about what he typed.

Vote:4nxi3ty

I'm not expecting a particularly coherent defense judging by your other posts but please at least make some attempt to explain your comment. Additionally, why are you pushing a saulres lynch while making a case on CrabCanon in the same post? Don't you think it would be more constructive to make the case on saulres right now?

saulres reads obvtown to me. I will (read: probably won't) provide evidence later in the day.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 605, 4nxi3ty wrote:though while we're waiting maybe you would like to explain your fencesitting on springlullaby...

Did you miss the part where I explained why my read on springlullaby changed?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 607, 4nxi3ty wrote:no i read it, it changed after one post from spring right?

Yes.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:15 am

Post by ace5993 »

Yes.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:26 am

Post by ace5993 »

Because I wasn't 100% sure and unless I'm 100% sure I'm not going to attempt to stop a lynch an hour before the deadline. We had to lynch someone.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:32 am

Post by ace5993 »

Anyway I'm probably going to stop replying to your questions unless you ask me something that I haven't already answered in the thread. Oh and you still haven't responded to
my
question about
your
comment on springlullaby.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 614, 4nxi3ty wrote:did you completely forget about it or was it not that important. And by the way i don't need to justify myself since i was right about spring and sotty.

/headdesk

Are you seriously going to "plead the fifth" again?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:47 am

Post by ace5993 »

Vi feels pretty strongly that we should lynch GNR:

Vi wrote:I thought VP Baltar (Crab Canon)'s post was kind of odd, and then I looked back and saw that Riggs left something off of his copy/paste. Here's the first part of the post.

All right. Time for you to prove yourself.

---

I want you to out yourself as Penn Jilette in your next post and quote this entire post on my behalf, with no editions. You don't get to ask why and you don't get to object. This is, bar nothing, the most pro-Town thing you can do at this point. If you post anywhere on site and do not post this, I will treat it as a scum claim and act accordingly.

Let's just get everything cleared up, since I'd hate to see springlullaby walk free Today. (...)

So that should answer some questions - I didn't exactly give Riggs a choice but to come forward.

Riggs is on the chopping block because he has been completely useless inthread and a deer in the headlights in the QT. I've looked at some other games and quite frankly I can't justify a legitimate confused Town read on him in favor of a newbscum read.

Vi wrote:Riggs is playing one or two other games as well. There is ~content~. Cue surprise.

There is actually one big thing in the QT that sets off alarms, aside from his continued ignorance of my constant pleas for him to say something, anything that looks like scumhunting. With that said, I'd like to keep that to myself for right now.

That's the main gist of it.
Unvote, Vote: Guy_Named_Riggs
, and I'm interested to hear his defense to this.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:36 am

Post by ace5993 »

A different neighborhood, I neighborized Vi last night for obvious reasons. Explaining exactly what GNR has been doing in his QT will not be possible at this time.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:51 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 649, Fishythefish wrote:Ah, ok.

In that case, I think that Vi should make a post in the G_N_R QT saying exactly what she doesn't like about him there - it seems important to her case on him. If G_N_R doesn't relay it, we lynch him.

It would compromise the situation.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:27 am

Post by ace5993 »

Fishythefish wrote:I don't know what you mean by that. It wouldn't have to involve your neighbourhood at all.

Don't worry about it.

In post 653, saulres wrote:Ace, why do you assume that Vi's "other" neighborhood is a neighborhood at all? Couldn't it be a scum QT and she's setting herself up through you to look town?

This is possible as a scum gambit, however it fits their claim of Penn and Teller that they have a neighborhood. I see no reason to start thinking about fringe theories until there's good reason to.

saulres wrote:There's an easy way to check that, I guess.
Vote: GNR
. If he flips scum we've killed scum, if he flips town we've killed the "scum QT" theory and can start looking at why Vi's reads are so bad this game.

We aren't going to just lynch GNR based on what Vi said, at least not until GNR makes a response.

saulres wrote:Further, the possibility certainly exists that Ace and Vi and GNR are all scum, and this is the story they've concocted. So Ace, tonight you need to pull someone else into your neighborhood, and they have to confirm tomorrow that they were there. Pull in someone you don't think will be NKed or the experiment is useless.

THIS is bad. "Pull in someone you don't think will be NKed", aka someone scummy. Do you want to increase the chance of scum penetrating the neighborhood? Regardess, my ability is one-shot.

Vi wrote:Except -- when Ace first posted he voted for 4nxi3ty (can't fault him for that), and he didn't "come clean" until after Vi announced her V/LA...

I wasn't convinced of Vi's case when we first started talking about it but now I'm seeing the pieces slide into place.

4nxi3ty - Explain your springlullaby comment. The case on you hasn't just evaporated based on the issue with Riggs.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 658, saulres wrote:
In post 657, ace5993 wrote:We aren't going to just lynch GNR based on what Vi said,
at least not until GNR makes a response.

In post 645, ace5993 wrote:Unvote, Vote: Guy_Named_Riggs,
and I'm interested to hear his defense to this.

Nice misrep.

Vi wrote:I'm still calling the team as Riggs + Fishy + mystery card with a knit cap poking out of the top, and at present I would not lynch outside that group Today. Fishy's attempt to score points in 649 is so bad I'm tempted to switch my vote.

This Neighborhood is separate from the Penn/Teller QT, and I've since jumped over to using this QT exclusively, to answer Riggs' objection about not knowing about this QT. Besides, ace is doing everything Riggs should be doing, plus he's online more frequently so he can more effectively communicate for me :P You're welcome to believe what you want about my/Riggs'/ace's alignments, but the roles are as claimed.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 661, saulres wrote:It's not a misrep. You said you want to hear his defense, at the same time voting for him. Then you said "we aren't going to lynch" him. But you left your vote on him. If you wanted to help ensure he's not lynched until he has a chance to talk, you'd have removed your vote, as I did.

He's at what, L-4? I'm inclined to believe Vi right now, and I'll vote for who I think is scum. Yes of course I'd like to hear his defense first, and to see if his account of the QT differs greatly with Vi's. He's not going to be quicklynched, nor is there any danger of that occuring.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by ace5993 »

If there is a town vig they need to claim right now.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Something's not adding up, just trust me. I can't proceed with anything unless we confirm whether or not there's a vig.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Blargh, OK, here's the issue. Now that Vi has told me the whole story - Vi's theory on GNR is completely invalid if there is no town vig/serial killer, and in fact it makes GNR absolutely confirmed town and casts
extreme
doubt on Vi's alignment.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Strike that previous response from the record, it actually makes them
both
confirmed town. Vig no longer absolutely has to claim though.

I'm totally and completely confused right now, there are great arguments for either GNR being scum, Vi being scum, or both being town: give me a day to analyze possible scenarios and I'll try to present as much of an argument as I can without any of the "faith-based" stuff.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:47 am

Post by ace5993 »

Me and Vi have agreed that putting it out in the open is the best thing to do right now, so...

Vi wrote:Both me and Riggs are 1xBulletproof (Penn and Teller, or more specifically Teller but that doesn't seem to be important to this game, can do a very dangerous bullet catch trick). The very FIRST thing Riggs did (okay, it was his second post, but etc.) was rolefish me for it.

Here are some selected quotes.

Riggs 5:
Hello
what exactly is your post restriction?[/i]

So he evidently doesn't know who Teller is.

Riggs 7:
Also, I know who Teller is, just not a whole lot.
I have a video of like 20 different magic acts, and Penn and Teller did there bullet catching trick.
The host started off reading a letter that went something like,
"Houdini wanted to preform this trick. When others learned of this, they told Houdini to stop, saying they couldn't afford to lose him. When people learned that Penn and Teller wanted to learn this trick, they said 'Go for it.'" :) [/i]

Cute story, but there's one fish.

Vi 17:
Oh right, don't forget - Penn Jillette speaks for both himself and Teller. I suspect that was the intent of this role set. If it becomes a good idea at some time in the future, it's certainly possible for you to claim Penn and claim me as Teller and interpret for me. I don't think that anyone will doubt it, given that the mod is fairly well-known as a P&T fan. [/b]

Riggs 18:
Ah, okay. Your post restiriction makes much more sense now. [/i]

So let me see if I have this right. He knew about the bullet catch trick but not Teller's manner of (not) speaking? I only learned about the bullet catch trick from researching Teller AFTER seeing BULLSHIT!, and I'm just having a very hard time figuring out how he would know about who has done the bullet catch (not many people in history, especially successfully), knowing that P&T had done it, and NOT knowing about Teller's shtick.

Riggs 19:
Also, do we have the same ability?
Since we both did the bullet dodge trick, does that mean you have a bullet dodge power when it is needed? Because I do.

As it turns out, I do, though I didn't say that to him (he could probably figure it out from how I didn't deny it though). Also, fish #2.

This may not seem like a concerted effort to rolefish until you consider that this seems to be the only thing Riggs has put effort into all game - either inthread, or in the QT.

And THAT is why I'm wondering if sottyrulez was vigged. There are clandestine ways of blocking kills running around.

I can tell you all of Riggs' stances while I'm here.
*Post 9, 9/18: Junpei is probably not scum since his wagon seems to be too much RVS. (It wasn't RVS)
*Post 18, 9/20: Crab Canon was trying to bus ace. (He was actually thinking of sottyrulez; he also made this mistake in his post)
*Post 32, 9/30: Locke Lamora's hammer was suss, and he'll look into it later.

That's - it, and it's still three times what he's said inthread.

VI wrote:ITT Fishy gives Riggs way, way, way too much credit. Come on, am I really that untrustworthy that he's willing to dismiss what might be (and is) sensitive information?

Notice Amrun on the sidelines. Crab Canon is absent as well, having jumped off the Riggs wagon.

Vi wrote:So normally I would feel bad for Riggs right now but there's something [scumhunting] he's noticeably not doing.

My concerns were that Vi was pushing a case on a bulletproof without any proof of two killing parties, but as he correctly pointed out, with two bulletproofs of any type, another source for kills is likely. Vi didn't explicitly state this but I believe his theory is that sotty was vigged and scum with GNR shot him, hence only one kill.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:48 am

Post by ace5993 »

Fail tags.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:09 am

Post by ace5993 »

@Amrun - Obviously if he believes GNR to be a BP and scum, there must be a non-scum killing source. Where's the most obvious place for a scumkill that would be blocked? Yeah.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 am

Post by ace5993 »

@saulres - Yes, almost positive.

In post 703, Locke Lamora wrote:Ace: can you describe exactly why you thought this might prove anything about either Vi or GNR's alignments?

Yes, my first thought was that of course is GNR is fishing to see whether or not Vi was a bulletproof. Which is obviously incredibly scummy. But my problem is: why is Vi continuing to push a case on a bulletproof when there was only one kill last night? His theory checks out but I personally find no reason to suspect sotty was anything other than a scum kill. I suppose that because he was bulletproof and GNR was trying to figure it out it was fairly logical for scum to test this? As I say, Vi's theory is based on the fact that there is a town vig (or less likely a serial killer).

Now apparently GNR claimed to Vi
before
I neighborized Vi, so my initial thought was that Vi was simply copying his ability from what GNR had said, and wasn't actually bulletproof. Unfortunately this doesn't actually make sense for flavor reasons, after a bit of research it was somewhat obvious that they should both have the ability. This is what triggered the switch from "if there's a town vig Vi is probably scum" to "if there's a town vig Vi is confirmed town", since a bulletproof scum with no killings outside the scumkill is impossible.

What I'm currently thinking is that since they are both virtually confirmed to be bulletproof, one of them very likely is scum, or else scum would have to be really heavily powered. Also Vi isn't making his theory on GNR up on the fly because he told me that he was pretty sure there was a vig long before he revealed anything about either of them being bulletproof or even said that he had been doing anything really sketchy in the QT.

So I now tend to like Vi's case I posted in #698.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Vi (34) wrote:So this is turning ugly. What's terrible about this is that this is becoming one giant distraction - I know I'm not scum, and I'm pretty sure you're not scum either, but that's where all the attention is. The problem is that a lot of the noise about us is coming from my other Town reads. The scum are the ones in the background.

The Town read I had on Crab Canon is evaporating quickly. Compared to Day 1 vs. sottyrulez, they're way on the sidelines and willing to push you with a case they should know better than to have. The difference between you and Riggs, in terms of who is more likely to be Town, is incredibly telling (said Teller).

I'm sure you aren't
planning
to get lynched, but I don't think we can afford to lose Today.

Vi (35) wrote:...
Scum with Riggs trying to kill me when I didn't exactly deny that I was Bulletproof does sound ludicrous.

In addition, I don't even have proof that I was shot N1 to begin with, and I don't think I was that high-priority of a kill (probably more than sottyrulez though).

The lack of a Vig claiming, since everyone has come forward, probably means that there's no Vig, thus no one is going to claim the sottyrulez kill. Then one of the following is true...
1) There is only one kill at Night, and they killed sottyrulez.
2) There are two kills at Night, one of which is sponsored by an SK.

The problem with the second option is that the sottyrulez kill looks like it was meant to hit scum, which means that Riggs-scum still wouldn't have had reason to target me...

If there is a second killer, perhaps it's saulres based on his first post of D2. This is just conjecture; right or wrong he's not worth pursuing atm.

If on the other hand sottyrulez was killed by the Mafia in either scenario, then the Riggs lynch is still a good idea.

However, I don't know why there would be TWO Bulletproofs (of any alignment) in a game unless there were two kills running aboot...

...which means... perhaps it's better to let Riggs go for now?

Vi (36) wrote:ace5993 is Town because he didn't stop doing EVERYTHING after he started talking to me. He continued to push Anxiety (against my opinion) and has tried to maintain his own sense of figuring out what's going on. I don't think he would have suddenly turned on me and then turned back around as scum, in addition; it seemed like a natural flow of thought.

Contrast EVERYTHING Riggs has done and stands for.

Once my previous post (35) has been posted I will probably move my vote to you, Crab Canon (based on post 34). Have a nice day.

Vi wrote:Also, :? is a smirk. If I were dramonic I might say "orly" in place of it.

4nxi3ty wanting a nameclaim is scummy as hell, as per the norm, as is his constant wagon shuffling. What do you hope to gain from this. This post I made in the QT sums up my feelings on 4nxi3ty:

4nxi3ty wrote:People in thread are giving 4nxi3ty way too much credit, he's literally nothing more than a VI. Which makes me think that it would actually be plausible for him to commit a scumtell like #577.

Are people letting him get away with this crap (particularly #577, which he has STILL made no explanation for) because they think it's "too obvious"?

I think a GNR lynch is better because it's more revealing and probably also scum, not sure why Vi wants to jump ship to CC.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:37 am

Post by ace5993 »

@4nxi3ty - Explain your comment on springlullaby. DO THIS IN YOUR NEXT POST.

Unvote, Vote: 4nxi3ty
. This works better than the GNR theory right now.

Vi wrote:Given Anxiety's behavior toward [a GNR lynch] (post 759), that's a good question. [question was me asking why jump off GNR]

However, did you see what Crab Canon did? A jump to Riggs (evidently trusting me), then a jump to ace (evidently NOT trusting me), then a jump back to Riggs. The reasoning all the way down doesn't make sense.

Reading back, is this really the same slot that had the reads shown in 359? :fauxshock:

Juls (of Crab Canon) 529: :mad: Why are all of us who have strong scum reads on ace having to compromise for the much weaker SL wagon?!?!?!

My first reaction to this sentence here is to lynch Crab Canon immediately, without hesitation, with fire if necessary.

---

Fishy's claim, on the other hand...
I know that scum CAN awesomely fakeclaim in situations like this, but so far, I've never actually seen it done. I'll have to reconsider the Anxious one based on it.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 786, 4nxi3ty wrote:^pay attention folks

saulres ignores my questions and ace is suddenly not interested in riggs.

ace i was simply stating my read. why do you choose to pressure me about the springlullaby post and not the nameclaim?

Oh I'm still interested in Riggs. What I'm more interested in is that it's probably true that scum wouldn't shoot a bulletproof so a RB is a more likely stop to a scum kill. If Riggs is scum, you're probably scum too, and you have a greater chance of being scum without Riggs than vice versa.

How did you come to the read that spring is a potential third party, but couldn't be scum?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by ace5993 »

4nxi3ty if you want to explain why you asked me for a nameclaim go ahead. You shouldn't need to be asked to elaborate on something.

I see nothing to change my reads at all, though I'm eagerly awaiting what CrabCanon comes up with now that both it's heads are back.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:42 am

Post by ace5993 »

4nxi3ty, I'm highly uninterested in asking you questions.

The tone in GNR's #851 and 853 is just sooooo fake. 4nxi3ty and GNR keep out-doing each other >_> Would vote for either, I think the scenario in which they're both scum makes a lot of sense.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Vi wrote:LOL 853.

I don't know about you but I'd rather take my chances with Riggs than Anxiety. I know I've said I wave a white flag and cry when I draw scum, but this is Riggs almost literally doing so inthread.

I'd rather go with Riggs today since 4nxi3ty's claim doesn't read scum to me.

Unvote: Vote:Guy_Named_Riggs

Still haven't done any indepth stuff on players not named 4nxi3ty or GNR, but nothing has caught my eye recently either.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Well, my neighborizing ability was only for D2/N2, so I don't have any more communication with Vi.

Vi - I guess you didn't have a chance to respond to the stuff I posted during the night so - did it affect your decision to vote Fishy? Influence any of your 7 town reads? Just curious to know why you think Fishy is scum.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by ace5993 »

In post 951, Vi wrote:
ace 950 wrote:I guess you didn't have a chance to respond to the stuff I posted during the night
*quizzical look*

Well I mean it's not something that needed a response, just that last bit of info/reads I sent you last night. I'm not exactly sure how useful it was.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Vi, are you 100% sure or theorizing?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Vi not sure what the above post means. Are you again speculating that there's no SK? I thought you were 100% sure >_>

Anyway I'd say the lack of any kill with two shooters means Fishy is pretty obviously town. I'll await Fishy's claim for last night before placing my vote (I'm assuming it was on 4nxi3ty again but just to make sure)...

I didn't even notice that GNR wasn't Penn, that is a little odd. It seems exceedingly risky as a gambit for scum-Vi and scum-GNR to make though. Most likely Penn was GNR's fakeclaim.

@saulres - No you're correct, I didn't claim my neighborhood was temporary yesterday; didn't see a reason to. I did tell Vi though right at the start of the day so he can verify that.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by ace5993 »

So you think there's a vig instead of a SK?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by ace5993 »

In post 983, Junpei wrote:she thinks that there is a third party, but not SK?

?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by ace5993 »

In post 993, Junpei wrote:I don't understand the cereal thing at all, someone explain it please.

Killer.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Also you think the SK is also bulletproof... making three bulletproofs?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by ace5993 »

In post 1022, saulres wrote:During those 10 hours, Ace posts 645 where he reveals what VI wrote. Included in this is this line from Vi: "There is actually one big thing in the QT that sets off alarms, aside from his continued ignorance of my constant pleas for him to say something, anything that looks like scumhunting. With that said, I'd like to keep that to myself for right now." This is his first site-wide post of the day, so it's reasonable to assume he got caught up on their QT while Vi was out, and that Vi didn't tell Ace what she was thinking.

HOWEVER, at ace's following posts in the game thread, it becomes clear that he
does
know what the objection is. Although he doesn't claim that he does until after he's looked for a PR, which comes chronologically after Vi returns to the site. And his terminology -- "
Now
that Vi has told me the whole story..." It doesn't add up. That's a slip.

Probably not worth defending myself against this but you're making the mistake of assuming that events in the QT happened in real time with when they were posted in thread. When I posted that quote early in the day I
did
know more than I quoted (Vi had told me it was rolefishing, but no more specific than that), but we decided it was best not to post that in the thread. Then when I said "Now that Vi has told me the whole story" I was referring to when he told me the specifics of the roleblocking.

Anyway, I actually think 4nxi3ty's theory is probably correct, with a slim chance that Vi's is correct. There's absolutely no way in hell that saulres is scum at this point so it's either Junpei or neither. I will await the results of the mass-claim to see if there's actually a way for two kills to have been stopped last night/one kill the night before.
I advise against name-claiming, and I will not be doing so
. Scum have fake nameclaims anyway, as evidenced by GNR.

P-EDIT: That Junpei quote might be a slip, nice catch. Junpei/Fishy/Amrun would be my best guess right now considering that and the claims, or maybe Junpei/Fishy/4nxi3ty. Fishy because RB=JK.

/returns to hiding until mass-claim finishes
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by ace5993 »

In post 1067, Luxury wrote:JK makes less sense being a scum role than RB does.

Not if scum don't have a kill/share a kill with town.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by ace5993 »

OK so I am
The Amazing Johnathan
, and I too have the passive ability of "Amazing", crumbed in 262. I was holding off on a nameclaim because I didn't know what "Amazing" does and I wasn't sure if I should out it, but since no information claimed has helped me to determine what it is and other people have the same ability I think it's safe to come forward. My neighborizing ability is where I invite an audience member up to the stage, enabling us to talk privately.

Sorry I haven't been too active today, now that the full mass-claim has happened I'll do a full reads post tomorrow.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by ace5993 »

saulres - I played this little questioning game with 4nxi3ty before and this time I absolutely refuse to answer blatantly obvious/already been explained questions. Get back to me when you find my answer to that question (it won't be too hard).

Claims:

Vi - Bulletproof
Crab Canon - VT
SnakePlissen - RoleCop
saulres - 1/2 vig
Luxury - VT
Junpei - 1/2 vig
4nxi3ty - VT
Fishy - RB
Amrun - VT

I'm absolutely positive Vi is town and I'd be stunned if saulres was scum.

We have 3 scum and a third party (most likely SK). So where the hell did the kills go? It's literally impossible for there to be a potential three kills, they couldn't have all been blocked/unresolved last night. So the two kills are most likely saulres/Junpei and the SK, saulres/Junpei being either town/town or town/scum.

This is my theory:

Night 1 - Fishy blocks 4nxi3ty (SK)
saulres/Junpei kill sotty

Night 2 - Fishy blocks saulres/Junpei (my best guess is that a block on either of them stops the kill, and if they differ on who to pick it is determined randomly, as there was something said about hitting the wrong person, or it is determined randomly beforehand who "makes the kill" and the RB is resolved normally).
4nxi3ty hits Vi

This is the only possible explanation I see. Vi is still alive so he can only have been hit once, and obviously he wasn't hit last night. I think 4nxi3ty is pretty much confirmed to be SK.

At this point full reads would take too long for me to do tonight, but so far:

Vi - Town
saulres - Town
4nxi3ty - SK

I'm almost 100% sure with these.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”