bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Hi! Whiskers, no, I haven't had a chance yet.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:58 am

Post by bvoigt »

Soon.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:57 am

Post by bvoigt »

I think the best way to do this is to read through the game (right now, I'm through page 12), and then formulate my reads mainly on interactions with nintendo.

VOTE: Whiskers for the way nintendo voted NS after he insisted that Whiskers answer the question about English being her first language.

VOTE: Christine for this:

In post 160, nintendoaddict1 wrote:I don't like the so called case that hiphop supposedly has. His logic in his back and forth with Christine on the last page was weaksauce.

NS is town because of this opportunistic accusation:

In post 232, nintendoaddict1 wrote:
In post 228, Nobody Special wrote:
Vote: nintendoaddict[/b]

OMGUSOMGUSOMGUS
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:05 am

Post by bvoigt »

VOTE: Christine is at L-1. Don't hammer her, though...I would be in favor of double lynching today.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:51 am

Post by bvoigt »

In post 920, Whiskers wrote:Then unvote her, dumbass. We've been through this once already. Instead of fucking us all an you and your scumpartner passing it off as, "Oh man, I"m so sorry, I didn't read the votecount posted two posts above mine, as I was reading through" when you hammer. Okay? Thanks.

Not gonna happen, and if it does, we have a free scum lynch tomorrow.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:28 am

Post by bvoigt »

There's an interesting exchange on page 15 from #353 through #357. Friend, Christine, Whiskers, and Voided talk about the likelihood of there being a cop in the game, and none of them seem to be aware that this is a vanilla game. Friend in particular is pretty sure we have a cop in the game. This is a towntell because scum generally have more need to be aware of the setup, and they will talk about it at the beginning of the game (since, in this case, they have daytalk). 3 heads are more likely to know the setup than 1.

UNVOTE: Christine and Whiskers
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:32 am

Post by bvoigt »

VOTE: Robotnick2
VOTE: killerjester by PoE.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by bvoigt »

In post 926, Whiskers wrote:
In post 923, bvoigt wrote:There's an interesting exchange on page 15 from #353 through #357. Friend, Christine, Whiskers, and Voided talk about the likelihood of there being a cop in the game, and none of them seem to be aware that this is a vanilla game. Friend in particular is pretty sure we have a cop in the game. This is a towntell because scum generally have more need to be aware of the setup, and they will talk about it at the beginning of the game (since, in this case, they have daytalk). 3 heads are more likely to know the setup than 1.

UNVOTE: Christine and Whiskers

This is so bad. Are you always a bad player? I need to do some research on you.

Look. BECAUSE scum have Daytalk, it would be TOTALLY EASY for, (forexample,) Rainbowdash to say, "Hey, look some town idiots on't know the setup. How about you guys act like you don't either and I'll give you all massive towncred for it?"

Even if that's not the case, what keeps a scum player from intentionally dropping towntells??

That's cute, but Rainbowdash was not in the game at that time, and no one was giving them towncred at the time, so it would have seemed completely pointless for scum.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:17 am

Post by bvoigt »

Of course none of them explicitly said that there was for sure a cop...because none of them got a Cop role PM, and they seemed to be under the impression that it was a closed game.

Not paying attention is null; not paying attention to the setup is a towntell. Perhaps it's not a
strong
tell, but it's a towntell nonetheless.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:41 am

Post by bvoigt »

The players who did not read the first page are town =/= the players who read the first page are scum.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by bvoigt »

In post 948, killerjester wrote:Why did you feel this method of PoE towntell was more effective than reading the players?

You mean the two people I'm voting right now? You're right, I should analyze you guys further, but I still haven't read the entire thread.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Through page 25, I'm pretty convinced that Robotnick is scum. I'd be willing to move to Friend or Christine if we can lynch him as well.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by bvoigt »

And I will post a case when I'm less tired.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:48 am

Post by bvoigt »

I'm still here, and still willing to move one of my votes if one more person switches to robotnick.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by bvoigt »

All right, I've read the entire game, and here is my case on Robotnick. The person he replaced provided no content, so I will begin with his catchup post. His read of Nintendo seems off. One of his two points was that Nintendo's logic made sense, but then he said in the very next sentence that his logic was a bit shady. This sentence also gave him a way out if he changed his mind and decided to bus Nintendo.

Robotnick2 wrote:I read Nintendo as town, his logic makes sense and he is also actively scumhunting, pushing the game forward. I do agree however that the logic surrounding the whole "ad hom" controversy was a little shady.

His other point was that Nintendo was actively scumhunting, but when Rainbowdash pointed out that much of the case was his lack of scumhunting, Robotnick backtracked:

Robotnick2 wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:Then like I said, he calls nintendo somepony who was actively scumhunting? Half the case
against
that pony was that he was
NOT
scumhunting.

Having re-read his iso, I do actually concede that point. Not entirely sure what I was thinking in my read of him.

Later, he voted Hiraki. Accompaning this vote was an admission that Hiraki's meta is to lurk and avoid answering simple questions. Since Robotnick was aware of this, I don't see how he truly thought Hiraki was giving off scumtells.

Robotnick2 wrote:Hiraki on the other hand, I really am starting to read as scum. He's very evasive, cagey, purposefully makes the game... not harder, but just doesn't answer simple questions. However, as pointed out by Whiskers, that's his meta, so he could just be scummy town. Again though, I feel he's scum.

And those are my major points. I realize they don't include anything he's said lately, but to be totally honest, he hasn't said anything helpful for 150 posts.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 am

Post by bvoigt »

Nintendo was lynched on Day 1 and flipped scum....
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by bvoigt »

NS, if you switch to Robotnick, I will switch to the other player you're voting.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by bvoigt »

UNVOTE: killerjester
VOTE: Friend Mairsil

Both Friend and Robotnick are at L-1. If you're going to hammer one, you need to hammer the other as well.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by bvoigt »

It looks like killerjester would need to be the one to hammer.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 am

Post by bvoigt »

Who
would
you double hammer?
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:41 am

Post by bvoigt »

In post 1009, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 1007, Christine wrote:Let's make this happen people. Fm robot lynch!

Yeah, ready to switch back to Christine.

I believe if we both vote Christine, it will put her and Robotnick at L-1, and then KJ can double hammer.

UNVOTE: Friend
VOTE: Christine
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Robotnick, what have you thought of Friend's posting since then?

Also, shameless plug: I have a 17-player Large Normal taking signups, if anyone would like to join.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:58 am

Post by bvoigt »

@Robotnick2:

In post 1039, bvoigt wrote:Robotnick, what have you thought of Friend's posting since then?

In post 1049, Whiskers wrote:Wait wait, what happened to being willing to lynch yourself?

I see this as a scumtell. Earlier, she could have been trying to appear town: "Oh, I don't care if I'm lynched," but now that it looks like she is in fact the leading wagon, survivalism kicks in. Not caring about your lynch is not a scumtell, and survivalism is not usually a scumtell...but when you see both, I think it's scum trying to appear town.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Robotnick, of course!
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:32 am

Post by bvoigt »

I was talking about Christine.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Everyone, please put votes down if you haven't already. We need some time to coordinate this double lynch. I'm willing to vote the highest wagons, whatever they may be.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by bvoigt »

In post 1078, Robotnick2 wrote:
Unvote, unvote

I presume that's what you mean?

My votes right now would go to Killerjester and Friend Mairsil.

Nah, I meant that everyone who is not voting should vote. It's the easiest way to see where we're at.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:26 am

Post by bvoigt »

Yes. It's not really what I would have wanted, but....

UNVOTE: Christine and Robotnick2
VOTE: killerjester and Friend Mairsil
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by bvoigt »

VOTE: Robotnick2
VOTE: Voidedmafia

Christine, Voided, and NS are at L-1.

Voided is just a placeholder because I'd rather not put myself at L-1. I don't think killerjester makes sense as buddies with Voided or Christine because of the connections he set up involving them.

In post 633, killerjester wrote:I'm terrible at making cases

- Gave a town perspective for one of AVox's early game actions in his catch-up posts, only to turn around and push the notion of AVox-scum
- Shamelessly buddies me in #308/#309 and again in #331/#332

He [Voidedmafia] probably got on the nintendo wagon because he saw fellow scum going down and decided it would be worth the few towncreds to bus his partner

Here he says that nintendo-scum points to Voided-scum. I don't think mafia would say this about both their buddies. They might be willing to bus both of them separately, but this statement would mean that if one went down, so would the other.

In post 748, killerjester wrote:I'm not going to vote yet, because I don't want to mess up everyone's wagon-balancing act.

To put this simply, I don't want to lynch FM with Christine, or before Christine at all. He hasn't seemed all that scummy to me. And with how comfortable Christine is with this double-lynch today, I'd say it's quite likely they aren't the scumteam.
So I'd much rather lynch Christine
first
to see if she flips scum (which would almost convincingly point to town-FM).
However, now that I've said this my logic will only work once, and we can't clear anyone else with much likelihood from a scum-Christine flip.

But as far as other Christine/X lynches go for today... Whiskers would be a good candidate, VM would also be a great lynch.

I think if Christine was killer's scumbuddy in this scenario, he would be glad to get a FM lynch if she was lynched.

It should be said that KJ also voted Robotnick, and expressed suspicion of NS. The difference was that he didn't point out any connections relating to their flips. Furthermore, when he voted Robotnick, he said, "I'm not ready for anyone to hammer."

In post 515, Robotnick2 wrote:I read killerjester as null with a tad of town. Seems to be trying to scumhunt.
Be careful hoever that you don't try too hard, lest you appear scummy.

At first, I saw this as blatant coaching; then I remembered that scum have daytalk. I still think it's worth mentioning, though. As this was RN's second post, he could have forgotten about the daytalk.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Christine, Voided, and NS are at L-1.

Just making sure. In case you've forgotten, here is my previous case on Robotnick.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:55 am

Post by bvoigt »

@Mod:
Please prod Robotnick2 when you get a chance.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”