Mini #111: Sonic Heroes Mafia (The fighting's over...)

NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #143 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:58 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, I've read through the game, and honestly I think that Mojo is telling the truth, or at least he doesn't seem as scummy to me as another player in this game.

Vote: Prince Kael

I think that Prince Kael has been pushing wagon after wagon. Especially on Mojo. As soon as the wagon on him seems to die down he mentions possibly doing another, what the heck? I also find it a bit awkward that Mojo has left his vote on Prince Kael ever since the very beginning.

I don't know what exactly it is about him, but let's just say that I have my reasons for voting him. I wouldn't mind hearing what he has to say in defense even though I am 100 % positive that he is some sort of evil whether it be mafia or not. I am going to look up a few characters that I haven't heard of yet tonight and see what I can get from them, plus tomorrow, since I work at Blockbuster, I am going to grab this sonic heroes game and test it out.

I do like how there was lots of actual information to read in the beginning unlike most games that I replace in as well.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #156 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:37 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I will say that this was information that I received, and I am sure that most realize what my role is, I'd rather not give my name though, as I think that it could be used as a claim for mafia, and I'd rather try and see them slip up.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #159 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:47 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Prince Kael, the reason that I felt you were scum is because of someone's post earlier. Each night I can get a players role name, and I found Espio for you, so since I saw that it was posted as a possible evil character in the game, I attacked you based on it.
Unvote: Prince Kael

I am sorry if I have made some horredous mistake and unless someone else sees something more to then what I have, then I'll wait before I vote again.

I really thought that I had something going there, but who knows.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #162 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:54 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I didn't really mean to jump right out like that, but I really had something going there, but I suppose that I didn't really. I don't know if Prince Kael is lying or not, but I am hoping to hear some comments from others here considering that Kael still does have 4 votes, I mean there must be other reasons as to why they are still in place, right?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #168 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:12 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Mojo, I don't see how you can really say that you don't know if Prince Kael is sophisticated enough to look up his role. I would think that it would be a part of any mafia players strategy, especially when they are mafia. Also, Prince Kael is semi new to the site, so exactly how would you know.

Vote: Kael
as I don't really see any other reason not to at this point. I think that Kael could just have easily faked the abilities, and kept the name, so hopefully we are correct.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:11 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, I can assure you that we are not mafia together.

As for his claim, I have really nothing that I can do, as I don't know about the game. I rented it, and quite frankly I didn't like it much. So I am going to have to follow you guy's instincts more then my own on this one. I did however look up the Espio character on the internet and it stated something about invisibility, so I don't think that he could have twisted that too much.

I am sorry Kael, again ...
Unvote: Prince Kael
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:30 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I think that No lynch is a waste of our time, town's that is, I mean think about it, we are handing mafia an innocent. All that we are doing by no lynching is making it so that mafia only have 4 roles to choose from to kill, when quite frankly when you think about it, we will be in the same boat tomorrow. Why not just continue with our day, instead of giving mafia a kill, and being right smack dab where we started again.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:36 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

By going back an reading up a bit more, I just noticed that there is a team dark. If we were looking for evil roles, wouldn't they most likely be from that team, because in actuality, I don't think that with only 12 roles between 4 teams, that evil roles would come from two different teams?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:50 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, fine then, I guess I'll try to get some more info tonight then ... that is if I am not killed first.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:51 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ooops, forgot to
Vote: No lynch
, since the town seems to be at that consensus. I might add that I am not totally for it, but I too am not for silence either.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:02 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Last night I found Rouge, I don't have time right now to look up who that is character wise (good/evil), but will hopefully later if no one mentions it in the thread. If it turns up that it is an evil character, then I will say who Rouge is.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #226 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:03 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, here is what I found out about Rouge, You guys can decide whether you think the character would be evil or not in this game, as it didn't seem to work out for me last time.

Rouge the Bat:
This enterprising bat is greedy and cunning, using her large wings to fly Team Dark out of danger on their fervent quest for jewels and revenge. She earned a name for herself in Sonic Adventure 2 as a masterful treasure huntress with a talent for finding precious gems.

Ta.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #238 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:16 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Mathcam is the one I investigated, and to think that I am scum I think is pretty silly. I pointed out yesterday that I found Espio, tomorrow, if you want me to prove my role then fine I will just say who I investigated and the name before anyone has the chance to do otherwise. I wasn't sure if Rouge could be seen as evil, which is why I went to yahoo and posted what I did, to see what others thought. I will join and
Vote: Mathcam
, before he is lynched though, is there any suggestion as to who I should investigate next?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:46 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Sorry Guys, I didn't mean not to be present in the game for so long.

Shockingly, I see 4 votes on me, so I suppose I will claim. I am Vector, Each night I can choose a player and find out what their role name is ... That is it, I hope you reconsider this lynch, and tomorrow, I can definitely prove my power if you let me. Just give me a person to investigate tonight, then I will announce their role name tomorrow is all.

As for the whole Rouge thing, I quite honestly don't really know anything about Sonic Heroes to tell you if he is lying or not, all I know is that I was given a name, I posted it, No one responded at first, so I investigated the name, then suddenly it was a issue. I could have told you who it was, but Mathcam jumped out and announced, so there is nothing that I can do about that now, but tomorrow my first post will announce all, if you let me.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #274 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

When I first entered the game, I didn't know which team I was part of, as it doesn't say that in my PM. I only later found that I was on Chaotix, which made me think later, I never mentioned Chaotix being a possible evil team, I just went with it at the time til I could fully catch up.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:40 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Araltaln, I don't see you why you keep attacking me about the Espio thing. You have to remember that I
replaced
in this game, and before I could get a good read through I went ahead and announced my findings, as I had seen a post that mentioned that Espio could be a possible scum. I had no clue what team Vector was from, only Espio as I looked it up online. There is some site that I have been using that gives brief descriptions of characters in this game.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:35 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm heading towards the same direction at the moment, but I can't decipher between Mathcam and Mlaker. Truthfully, I can't base this vote on a role name really as it is all pretty much heresay in the thread since I don't know much about sonic. The thing with Mlaker though only really started by him being a bit lurker like, so I don't know if I really want to vote that way either. All I know is that IF I survive through the night, My first post will contain a role name and the player it belongs too. I am not going to announce who I am going to investigate just in case that person is scum, and they try to come up with a counter defense.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:03 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Truthfully, I don't know why Mathcam came out so quickly like that, when only I was trying to gain information about the specific role in general. I never said that I wanted Rouge to come out, Mathcam took it upon himself in doing this. Why would a cop do that is beyond me, especially when there really wasn't any threat at the time that he indeed was scum, just slight suspicions of the role in general. I've thought about who I am going to vote, and I've decided to go after Mathcam, because of the coming out so quick as not to make us suspect him I suppose. I don't know what else there really is to go on truthfully, and if Mathcam really is a cop, then I am one foolish player, but I don't think that he is. When Norinel returns I will place my vote.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #321 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:42 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Sorry everyone, I had some family business to attend to. Please don't replace me. Now that Mlaker has finally claimed, I just have a question for him. Mlaker: After finding Metal Sonic, do you have any sort of ability afterwards. I mean like do you kill him when you find him, cure him by turning him into a townie, or basically just find out who is the sk? Also, If you don't mind, could you tell us who isn't the sk, just in case you are lynched today or even possibly killed tonight.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:08 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote: Mathcam
and
Vote: Mlaker
... I'm tired of the back and forth deal, and after hearing all of Mlaker's defense, I'm going to go with the lynch on him. Plus the fact that Mathcam and I can be proven innocent by some means, so I think that this is everyone's best choice ... (Except for Mlaker's of course) :)
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #571 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:41 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Sorry that I had to be replaced guys, but as some of you know I had no choice in the matter. I really thought that I had you guys going with my claim there for a little while, but found it inevitable that I would be caught. Oh well, hopefully this doesn't happen to me again.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”