Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #592 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all I will try and catch up with this today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #596 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

GS wrote to CDK
curiouskarmadog wrote:

vote GSGold, for jump on a beginning bandwagon without really scum hunting... looking forward to your answers.

Well, my answer is that your questions present a very solid point that I did not think about. I'll leave it to the Vig, then.

Unvote, not voting for anyone else at the moment.

Charity Post 80 is just a vote with nothing else. Votes for someone else then comes on saying she doesn't know what to do or how to vote with all the discussion going on. Post 300 - no idea to vote for. Is she reading anything?
CDK:
jesus, we are knee deep in newbies.
killa, he could be soft claiming a Vig (townie that can kill) or he could be just making a joke.
do you really think scum would just come out and say that?
This is a big assuption you are making on one person who is acting strange.
Actually voting without reason is constructive as it's easy to spot trends. FOSing without reason is a lot more low key and inciting.
I forgot who wrote this, but not voting and not contributing is anti-town. Scum are just as likely to vote without comment as anyone.

Lloyd: Post: 152 votes VanDamien with no explaination. Post 240 is pure BS> Lloyd revotes, doesn't provide any back up or real comments
Post 325 does not mention suspects just keeps looking at VanDamien. Post 454 calling my replacement a hypocrite with his hypocritical vote.

RC: Post 155 - what did you not like about TSPN comment in paticular.

TSPN: Post 189 they called you a hypocrite because of vote. Means you should look for scum and not lurkers Duh!

thenextepisode: Does he even have an opinion on scum - post 214.Post 218 is meaningless considering it's page 9 and some people are scum hunting. Post 245 is OMGUS! We finally get something, but still feel eh towards his attempts.

Khelvaster: Post 243 how does a person not helping in scum searching or conversation consistute town play?

CKD: Post 71 starts off good. Makes points about BM and others voting against him. post 266 is contraditory since you have been the main voice in protecting BM. Post 282 good point that most people should have known

TLP: Post 485 thinks its okay not to post much saying "1 peron a bit inactive won't harm". Doesn't seem to be really reading the game. Post 509 is basically following along with no thought of his own. Post 524 unvotes when pressed for comments. (look to see if game has deadline). Nope none found at this time.

Agree that oEJo seems to switch from one vote BW to another with little to nothing really said. Mostly reading wishy-washy.

@CKD: Did you start the vote on nano based on his comment that he didn't see what RC was getting at with a vote and no comment?

Unvote: Vote: TLP
FOS: oEJo
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #601 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote: @CKD: Did you start the vote on nano based on his comment that he didn't see what RC was getting at with a vote and no comment?
It was mostly his 2nd post. It seemed like he was attacking RC while doing the exact samething RC was doing. I kept my vote on him, because he didnt acknowledge (or address) the fact that he was doing it after I called him out on it.
Got it. Well as you said this place is full of newbies. Some of the reads were difficult because it's hard to tell if some of the newbs are unsure what to say or if they are scum trying to lurk you know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #605 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Still waiting on Matt's claim.
Judging from the reactions so far(and the three votes on me) I'd say most people don't want me to claim, or are at least afraid to come forward after my "double reverse psychology with a twist". But I am curious. Do you think that you could actually get a large bandwagon on me? Because right now I have three votes, and people aren't exactly piling on. If you still wish to pursue me, put together a strong case and I may claim early. Otherwise, I may have an alternative.
I'm not sure at this point. I think i can see what is happening. People are happy to follow me, until i actually find a serious wagon, probably on a scumbag, and suddenly those scum want to go back to the easier lynch-in this case, TLP. Of course he's not a TERRIBLE lynch, but i think those on him at the moment seem a bit eager. Interested to hear this alternative of course.

BM
So do you think newb town or newb scum? It's hard to ignore the quick unvote and then him talking about a deadline that does not exsist.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #607 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:currently im thinking hes scummy, but less scummy than others. Hence i want to go for a safer option if possible.

BM
Vote is on matt I see. Why is he scummie to you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #612 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tlp wrote:Well, think everyone realises now that I'm an easy target to vote.

Deadlines always exist, Every day will end after a while.. Its not because the mod didn't put a deadline in , that it doesn't exist.. just hasn't been "activated".

With so many its hard to get a person lynched (seems it will be me hey!) the first day, because it takes so many votes on him. The larger the number, the less people who will vote on the same target.
Yes, but you should worry about a deadline until one is announced in the game. Your comments about worry over a deadline that doesn't exsist is faulty.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #629 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:I whish to know why I am scummy.
You usually look scummie because you make peoples hurt hurt with the logic you posses. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #632 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:
farside22 wrote:
You usually look scummie because you make peoples hurt hurt with the logic you posses. :lol:
I possess harmful logic?
Painful sometimes illogical logic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #635 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
hurt hurt.

rofl! :D
Have you played in a game with Skitzer? Seriously painful to the point of hitting head on desk multiple times painful. So hurt head was what I wanted to say, but hurt hurt works too. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #638 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:I lurve MafiaScum. It's a place where you can be insulted and still love it.

I'll try to make this game tolerable, farside ;)
{huggles skitzer} I swear it is not meant in a mean hurtful way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Tlp wrote:Gonna follow bm in this, not because he is 100% right, but because I do hope we don't end this day without a lynch, better to try to find scum then a no lynch and lose 1 townie for sure.

Vote: Nanosauromo
This is what you said when you first voted for the person I replaced making it sound that a deadline was around. Those not paying attention could easily vote quickly with the same mentality and viola one town person gone with a quick lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #644 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:this game is immense, in its capacity to make me laugh and smile. :)

<3 you all!
Great I got added to BM's quotes for his sig. Sigh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:this game is immense, in its capacity to make me laugh and smile. :)

<3 you all!
Great I got added to BM's quotes for his sig. Sigh.
that better not be sarcasm. I'm intending to nominate you for Funniest Player as well, unless Antithesis can trump you later in the game.

BM
sarcasm no. embarrasment absolutely. :oops:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #694 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Does anyone actually read around here. All I see is sarcasm going back and forth between WhoMe and Lloyd at this point.
@WhoMe: No a deadline does not need to be placed. I know things are a bit slow.
Why did people think the TLP wagon was going fast with 7 votes. I would have understood if it was closer to 11 votes then I would say yes that is a quick BW.
Those voting for Lloyd why are you voting against him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #696 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Antithesis wrote:
farside22 wrote:Does anyone actually read around here. All I see is sarcasm going back and forth between WhoMe and Lloyd at this point.
@WhoMe: No a deadline does not need to be placed. I know things are a bit slow.
Why did people think the TLP wagon was going fast with 7 votes. I would have understood if it was closer to 11 votes then I would say yes that is a quick BW.
Those voting for Lloyd why are you voting against him?
Maybe they are voting against him to see who would ask, "Why are you voting against him" ?
Hey your sig is not a direct quote. I take offense since I didn't say those exact words. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #704 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Well rereading Killa 7. His post are short with nothing to offer. His only other vote thus far has been on RC. Did he go into hidding after all this time and think it's time to change his vote. Last comment he had before the vote change was this:
i voted for rosso a while back havent decided to change my vote yet.. were the hell has he been?
Can't say anything about him impressed me.
How about if Killa can actually write more then one sentence and tell people who he finds scummie and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:Farside. vote for Killa 7 plz.

kthxbai
Okay
Unvote: Vote Killa seven
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:thanks. i owe you one. :)
No comment from the peanut gallery :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #722 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

To be fair I did ask Killa Seven questions before the vote.
When BM asked me to vote I thought what is wrong with a pressure vote to get someone who isn't contributing much of anything to speak out and look we have OMGUS!
My vote stands till he answers my questions are says more then 2 sentences.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #735 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Imat: There is a nice post by BM if you just take a look. :roll:

Fade scene to a desk. You see a female prone, her head is on the desk and she looks dead. Someone checks for breathing. She looks up with a glazed look and droll coming out of her mouth.
"What is wrong?" ask BM
She stutters "so---much---stupidity" then her head starts banging on the desk. "must -----relieve----pain"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #798 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

@Antithesis: Not everyone is wagon hopping around. Some people voted based on crap unvoting (TLP) and saying there was a deadline when there wasn't. Some votes are based on those not participating and voting to vote without reason and making OMGUS comments instead of answering questions directed at them (Killa seven). It's not all nonsense if you are reading. You still haven't answered my question about your "quote" on your sig. Do you have proff that was said word for word by me because I take offense at slander.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #801 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Peers wrote:
farside22 wrote:You still haven't answered my question about your "quote" on your sig. Do you have proff that was said word for word by me because I take offense at slander.
Wow... you mean people actually read sigs here? I turn 'em off whenever I join a forum... usually they're useless.
i had mine switched off, until my own sig became so awesome that i had to look at it for 15 minutes each day. :D

BM
I love my sig because Carlos Mencia just cracks me up and sometimes I need the reminder. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #804 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

That is not a quote that is a paraphrase if anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #818 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
RossWilliam wrote:can we please move on?

BM
Seconded.
I've moved on.
Can we get back to relevant discussion please? Like who's scum? I believe the most recent subjects were Lloyd and Antithesis. I dislike Lloyd's lack of seriousness. However, I believe that Antithesis is a shy townie. Or something.
Are we forgeting Killa seven who never answered anyone's questions and fell off the face of the internet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #831 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]

People who make me cry multiple times:
Battle Mage
Rosso Carne
OejO
thenextepisode
killa seven
farside22
[/quote]

I made Kaleidoscope cry. :lol:
Man your lack of comments in most every game I play with you makes me hit my head on my desk so I would say we are even.
Welcome by the way. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #853 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:oh and Killa Seven is posting elsewhere, and even viewing the forum, but not posting here. just an fyi.

BM
He posted here too. He just did his normal one line and answering nothing of interest.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #918 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Killa: I asked this like 4 pages ago, but how about some input from this.
farside22 wrote:Well rereading Killa 7. His post are short with nothing to offer. His only other vote thus far has been on RC. Did he go into hidding after all this time and think it's time to change his vote. Last comment he had before the vote change was this:
i voted for rosso a while back havent decided to change my vote yet.. were the hell has he been?
Can't say anything about him impressed me.
How about if Killa can actually write more then one sentence and tell people who he finds scummie and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #976 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:who did you target and why did you feel it was a good move to kill Night 0 witout any information?
I want an answer to this question before I unvote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry Killa's comments are crap. Throat slashing is SK. If anything he should have some flavor text NOT A DIRECT QUOTE. That proves his statement of vig. I find it fasinating that before he claimed that this was said right before Killa Seven's "claim"
Khelvaster wrote:I love how nobody is considering that the Vigilante should target these consistantly scummy players. Don't lynch them; vig them. I was hoping I would need to suggest this, since it screams leading the vig, but seriously. Where has all the common sense gone?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Vig
Nano targeted JDGA and no I don't know why since I didn't do it. I only have a shotgun to use as the vig. Please get rid of Killa now.
PS. I can try and summarize the flavor text if needed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Imat wrote:Hmmm...Interesting development in farside...

Not Vig, first of all.

If Farside is the Vig...I don't think he should've claimed. Now we can lynch killa and he may by the vig, then Farside gets a kill and is lynched. 2 potential Townies to get at one SK?

Or we could let both live and they'll probably target each other...Still a Vig down, which I don't like.

I'm not saying Farside is lying, but claiming doesn't seem to be the best plan IMO.
It's either not claim and let a scum/ or SK free to kill again or not claim. I will take the free kill away from a SK any day.

By the way oEJo and TLP are my thoughts on potentional scum. Any thoughts on either would be apprieciated before the day ends.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:who did you target and why did you feel it was a good move to kill Night 0 witout any information?
I want an answer to this question before I unvote.
I dont understand this post. If he claimed your role, i dont see how his target claim would affect whether you find him voteworthy or not?

Please explain.

BM
I didn't really want to claim and kept on hoping he would trip up and say something stupid. When he claimed who he targeted I stated further about it being more SK then anything. I'm not a fan of claiming since I'm sure to be targeted by scum. However I had a night to think about the best way to state things I hoped by asking for flavor text from Killa that others would ask because at that point I was more certain he was scum or SK. But people wanted a claim and if I didn't claim I think people would have let him off and possibly been protected (since a couple of people mentioned protection) then let him kill again tonight. I really hoped that he had been lynched without a counterclaim, but I guess that was fruitless.
Once again Killa 7 fails to notice my post or comments about who was targeted and the fact I can't answer why since I replaced the person who did the targeting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:@BM Farside was a replacement, and, (I'm not re-reading atm) chances are she didn't have flavour sent to her. If your talking about farside not having flavour in her claim.
Actually I'm claiming to be willing to give flavour text. I asked Killa to do flavor text and he has not replied.
@CKD: Why were you so willing to give Killa a free pass with this statement? Wouldn't trying to get more information and asking questions be better?
it should also be noted that a stupid vig (and I have made his mistake before) is still a town vig and if he is lying then the real vig will kill him tonight..so killa seven is not the lynch today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote: as for Kill's claim...throat slashing screams SK...I was for letting him live and the real vig deal with him, but that means (if he is the SK) he gets another kill, and I am down with that.

Killa, did you answer the question why you decided to kill night 0?
Someone else asked first it seems. You were not voting for killa at the time of his vig comment. I was curious to know why you thought him dumb townie and did not do follow-up question till someone else did.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry you were the first to ask, but why did you follow it up with this comment?
it should also be noted that a stupid vig (and I have made his mistake before) is still a town vig and if he is lying then the real vig will kill him tonight..so killa seven is not the lynch today.
Why was it necessary to add that comment right after you asked who he targeted?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:Right Farside. With deadline looming, its time to talk business. I believe you have already stated your 2 prime Vig targets for tonight. Speaking honestly, neither of them would have been my top choices.

Now i need to hear from you, how steadfast are you in keeping with 1 of these 2?
If i proposed an alternative target, would you consider it?

BM

NB: I know im directing the Vig here. But i have good reason dw.
I'm willing to listen to idea, but I'm sure you understand I can't always agree because scum would like to direct the vig I'm sure. I would like to here your thought on who and why.
My thought are more on TLP based on my own evaluation.
TLP: Post 485 thinks its okay not to post much saying "1 peron a bit inactive won't harm". Doesn't seem to be really reading the game. Post 509 is basically following along with no thought of his own. Post 524 unvotes when pressed for comments. (look to see if game has deadline). Nope none found at this time.
Plus I don't get why he asked for a replacement now that there is no pressure on him. Just doesn't make sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Right Farside. With deadline looming, its time to talk business. I believe you have already stated your 2 prime Vig targets for tonight. Speaking honestly, neither of them would have been my top choices.

Now i need to hear from you, how steadfast are you in keeping with 1 of these 2?
If i proposed an alternative target, would you consider it?

BM

NB: I know im directing the Vig here. But i have good reason dw.
I'm willing to listen to idea, but I'm sure you understand I can't always agree because scum would like to direct the vig I'm sure. I would like to here your thought on who and why.
Ok i can live with that attitude. :)
Simply put, i think Lloyd should be vigged. At risk of looking really stupid if im wrong, id say i'm
95%
sure that he is scum. I'll try and explain why in a later post, as far as possible, but the root of the question i'm asking is:

Based on my play, how much do you trust me?

This might sound like an odd question, but i havent flipped (yet). Just go with me on this.
Farside22 wrote: My thought are more on TLP based on my own evaluation.
Plus I don't get why he asked for a replacement now that there is no pressure on him. Just doesn't make sense.
I would say that would be a town-tell as opposed to a scum-tell...

BM
How is what TLP did a town-tell?
I don't trust many people, however seeing your play thus far and claim I'm leaning on believing your claim then not. I think those who over reacted to your claim bared looking at.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:ill post the flavour in my vig pm if farside posts her mafia role flavour pm.
I asked first. Deal with it.

@BM: I have my own thoughts on Lloyd so as I said before I will read your thoughts on it, but I make no promises, because I don't really trust anyone. Sorry it is mafia. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:You also got counter claimed Killa. You first.

Also, please don't directly quote what it says. Since I have come back there have been 2 mod kills for that in games I have been in.
Do you believe Killa? I asked him first about giving flavor text and I don't see him able to do it. Also shotgut versus throat slash. Yeah who do you believe as a vig?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:You also got counter claimed Killa. You first.

Also, please don't directly quote what it says. Since I have come back there have been 2 mod kills for that in games I have been in.
Do you believe Killa? I asked him first about giving flavor text and I don't see him able to do it. Also shotgut versus throat slash. Yeah who do you believe as a vig?
?

What in my post makes you think I believe killa? I said he should claim flavor first as he got counter claimed.
Sorry then I thought you wanted me to claim first. :oops:
I swear it was just a misunderstanding on my part.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:Ok Farside, i've refreshed my thoughts on OeJo and TLP, and of the 2, i'd much rather see TLP hang. OeJo made 1 dubious post, whereas TLP had a really scummy backtracking phase. I can see a TLP-Kill tonight will actually tell us something, so i approve of that decision, although id still prefer a Lloyd-NK tbh.

Still want your response to my earlier comment.

BM
It is Easter Sunday so I'm not on as much as you are online today. :P
I haven't played with Lloyd enough to really say what you found is earth shattering. One game still on going he plays very low under the radar. Other he really doesn't say much (also still on going).
When I first read through this I saw some things from Lloyd that stood out.
Lloyd: Post: 152 votes VanDamien with no explaination. Post 240 is pure BS> Lloyd revotes, doesn't provide any back up or real comments
Post 325 does not mention suspects just keeps looking at VanDamien. Post 454 calling my replacement a hypocrite with his hypocritical vote.
Now he did respond to my comments. I'm not sure what happen that he no longer is focused on VanDamien? What about it Lloyd have you changed your mind in regards to your scum suspects and what do you say about BM accusations?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

TLP hasn't been replaced yet from what I can tell.
MOD: is there a replacement coming for TLP?

I'm afraid no-one has come forward to replace Tlp yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

See the way I look at it I will probably be dead tonight. I mean typically the scum want to take out power roles. They know mine so I would like to go out shooting. I was actually hopping Lloyd would come back and answer questions directed to him at this point. Also if I think someone is scummie and they turn out to be a power role and I target them is that not bad for the town TS?
@Peers: Why are you in a hurry to end discussion? Did you not see I'm trying to make a wise choice for the town before the end of the day?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
armlx wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:We are still looking for a replacement. Deadline is still in 3 days.
Request Deadline Postponement till a Replacement is found.

BM
2nd.
3rd. Don't need any more dead power roles.
4th'd. Not only do we need a possible claim from TLP (or said replacement) discussion, even if the day has been extremely long, is usually good, especially on the track we are going. Also, I support a TS vig if we don't get a claim from TLP and the extension isn't granted.

And, for clarification if a vig is NK'd their kill will not count, but if an SK is NK'd their kill will? Or would the kill count regardless of vig or SK role?
5th request.
If the mod doesn't respon to the extention request I'm leaning towards Lloyd.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
armlx wrote:His avatar says Hammer time.....

Much like Rosso's is a penguin with a HAMMAH!
Avatar is hardly an indication about a players ability. Id be pretty offended if someone said just because i dont have an avatar, im equal in ability to a newb who just joined up this week. :shock:

What did you think about Ruler's question?

BM
Sounds like he wants a second kill to go off or that letting K7 kill someone is good, but the question is good who is it good for? Why keep a SK alive?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

JordanA24 wrote:
Deadline extended till Saturday 29th March 9.00pm GMT. This is absolutely final and will hit whether or not Tlp is replaced.
Thank you for the extention. I think Lloyd's recent comments are anti-town. To give up on day one and refuse an extension is highly questionable. What makes him think that no matter what he is dead?
Please stop directing any possible doctor or RB in this game. Let them figure it out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:would you rather we vigged him and found out for ourselves?

BM
:evil:
You know what would make me happy. If you can read through the game and give an assestment of who you think it scum and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:would you rather we vigged him and found out for ourselves?

BM
:evil:
You know what would make me happy. If you can read through the game and give an assestment of who you think it scum and why.
Yeh I will do, if i'm still alive tomorrow.
You have till the 28th or is it the 29th. No pressure. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:I'd like to officialy add myself to Lloyd list.
:lol:
That doesn't help you, but you made me chuckle. Get to work on the read and evaluation of the people here and you may live.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:Oh...When I said tomorrow I meant Day 2. I have no intention of doing so before then.

Btw - Why are we directing the vig?

I think the vig should make his own choice.
I want to make the right choice and find scum. I asked a few people what they thought. You are the #1 choice on my hit list, but was waiting for a claim. Since all you have is vanilla townie I was hoping for some input to weigh in on to see if you are believable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:How sure are we that killa is scum?

Farside if you're vig why didn't you just wait to NK him at night if you knew him to be lying?
Please read the game this is already been asked and awnswered. I really don't enjoy repeating myself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I was hoping TLP's replacement would say something that was helpful if he was townie. He has been digging in his heels on doing so which makes it difficult not to want to vig him. (shrug)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:*sigh* i agree with you Farside, but id feel happier seeing Killa lynched today, and Lloyd vigged tonight. That at least gives Xtoxm the chance to do something.

Lloyd, you should claim now.

BM
I still didn't and don't care for TLP's deadline comments. Now Lloyd disappeared and didn't want an extension. It's like I want to flip a coin since neither is convincing me of their innocence.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:05 am

Post by farside22 »

@Lloyd:
In a mafia game if the vig is outted and is deciding the fate of another player at night it is a good practice to find out if said person is a power role before deciding to attack them. You could lose a very valuable person in the game. I'm not the biggest fan of peope asking for role claims and I agree that BM pused for Matt_S to claim without a lot of people looking to lynch him was a bit much. However I too wanted Xtoxm to claim as my #1 target and you to claim because your attitude towards the game is anti anything. You are against BM. He claimed Miller. I think for a 1st day without pressure claim it is not something I see often. I'm not sure why I think it is more possible he is telling the truth then not, but most of it comes from the conversation that took place after his claim. I agree with one thing. If he keeps looking for role claims as he has done I will be looking more firmly in his direction.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

@Lloyd: So you don't believe his claim even after the discussion on day one? I already agreed with you about his claim happy moments, but I don't believe he is the play tonight. You have given many people things to think about. I believe I too am ready for the night phase. I have made a my choice and feel I found many interesting things during these few days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm back. I will give input hopefully by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry it took longer then suspected for me to get back. RL things are going to put me on limited access, but here is what I got.
Rosso scum. No question. One moment I didn't investigate n0 to investigated Armix for lame reason.
My target for tonight is still focused on one person. No offense BM I listed last night and not that Lloyd helped himself I would rather the mafia not know who I'm thinking at this point. Might I ask why WhoMe is being suggested?
Xtoxm: Where is that list of suspects and thoughts on the game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Also note that Rosso hasn't addressed why he states he did no N0 investigation to doing a N0 investigation and his person was not even a logical person to boot. Enough said.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

What is the vote count at.
RC if you are not dead yet why did you say you had no N0 activity then say you did? That looks scummie as hell.

VC Updated, Rosso is at -1. Prodded K-Scope and jackalbane
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Dahill
I'm not all for the vote and unvote you just did. Usually when I've played you are aggressive this game you seem to be sitting back more and just agreeing with people. I don't see BM as the lynch thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Well it seemed a few people were directing me. If anyone is curious as to my thoughts I do not believe BM is scum or some cult member. With that said nothing much except dahill has caught my eye with these talks. Some people are looking at just voting and not scum hunting. Also why is Peers action a non tell. He keeps asking for the day to end and I haven't seen much from him either. I've only played one game with him and well I didn't get much from him there do to a quick lynch but I would appreciate someone telling me is this normal and show where.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:Farside, how dare you kill me!! :evil:

Well, you can't get rid of me that easily. :P
I told you I wanted a player analysis and comments and I never got it. I felt suspicious because of the person you replaced. Who knew you were telling the truth. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:25 am

Post by farside22 »

@BM I really don't think you need to prove yourself, but with others looking at you. I will target you tonight so you can prove yourself and stop these others for continuing their witch hunt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

So why ckd anyways? I remember Lloyd was really going for VanDamien often, but I don't remember why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:As stupid as vigging BM may be, that's what farside said she would do, which will confirm his role. Lynching BM is the dumbest thing we could do.
Argh!

What if the scum roleblocks farside because BM is scum and can't really hide, or even to cause mayhem?

Why on Earth are we wasting efforts confirming a freakin' miller!!!

Millers were created to be lynched. How a miller role ties in with a hider role is just too crazy for me to contemplate. Millers won't be nightkilled to begin with, why on Earth would they need to HIDE? They chances of blowing up are HIGHER if they do hide, than if they sit on their keisters being millers all night and staying home.

Why are we spending time on this? There are cops, masons, trackers, who knows, USEFUL roles that need to be confirmed/protected etc.

And sorry BM, but this so-called miller we wasting time on is BM, ilt's almost as bad as defending DrippingGoofball, I'm sorry, but BM is not Glork, know whadda mean?
How the heck do we know if there is RB or anything. No one knows it.
I think that lynching BM is a waste of time and this is getting beyond WIFOM
unvote:
vote: TS

die scum die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
farside22 wrote:How the heck do we know if there is RB or anything. No one knows it.
unvote:

die scum die
Yeah, yeah, point to anyy game where you thought I'm town, or that you didn't try to have me lynched. Maybe you should pay attention and try to read players? Just an idea.

What would happen if you were roleblocked? Or something else came between you and that precious miller?

Why do you reject the possibility?

Why do you ignore the possibility that BM may be scum, survivor, who knows what else?
Maybe you should be reading. There are certain things that happened and have been said that make me doubt BM as scum. Pointing out what scum can or may do is scummie as hell. Yes everyone please tell the scum what to do and make wild guess that will win the game for the town. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #66) » Thu May 01, 2008 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
farside22 wrote:How the heck do we know if there is RB or anything. No one knows it.
unvote:

die scum die
Yeah, yeah, point to anyy game where you thought I'm town, or that you didn't try to have me lynched. Maybe you should pay attention and try to read players? Just an idea.

What would happen if you were roleblocked? Or something else came between you and that precious miller?

Why do you reject the possibility?

Why do you ignore the possibility that BM may be scum, survivor, who knows what else?
Can I just say that I only found you as scum in one game thus far and I was right. Most games I just think you are weird and somewhat exaggerated. Confirm vote for me. I disagree with you BM, TS is not town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #67) » Fri May 02, 2008 8:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I was finally able to read through some thing. Yeah me!
quote: BM: Farside, what would you say if i told you that there was a safer way of confirming me?
Care to explain?
CKD: 5.) You say you have no problem being tested, but since you have tried to squirm, bargain, and beg to try to get the Vig not to test you.
This is rediculous. With TS's comment a part of me hesitates to attack BM now. (Thanks for pointing out a possible RB TS and giving scum ideas :roll:)
Something about the way CKD has been acting I agree with BM. He says he is will to bow down tomorrow, but today looks good to me.
unvote:
vote: CKD

What is BOD?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #68) » Fri May 02, 2008 8:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry that was directed to BM about BOD
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #69) » Tue May 06, 2008 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't think most people get why I think BM is not scum or some cult. Those who are up for not reading and really looking at things might get it. I hate to say this, but the second reason I killed Xtoxm was because BM thought he was town even though he didn't really say anything that sound town to me. I figured in my mind BM was protecting him for a reason so I killed him to see if that was true. Well Xtoxm turned out to be vanilla and BM was right. Now you all can just STFU about it.
Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #70) » Fri May 09, 2008 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

oh I see a skitzer wagon forming. I'm for it.
unvote:
vote: Skitzer

Let the conversation continue
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #71) » Mon May 12, 2008 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Posting to post. Man I have to read through. Maybe tomorrow :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2401 (isolation #72) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:11 am

Post by farside22 »

No I have no idea what BM is talking about, but frankly I'm tired of all this talk.
Point blank I'm targeting BM. Sorry BM, but the conversation will not go back to scum hunting without this announcement. Now can we get back to finding scum and stop this BS with BM.
Thank you
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #73) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:No I have no idea what BM is talking about, but frankly I'm tired of all this talk.
Point blank I'm targeting BM. Sorry BM, but the conversation will not go back to scum hunting without this announcement. Now can we get back to finding scum and stop this BS with BM.
Thank you
-.-

Ok, let me ask you this. If i could totally, absolutely, categorically prove that my role and ability is protown, and definitely, certainly not the ability of a member of a cult, before you submit your choice, will you refrain from firing 1 of ur bullets at me? Because if not, i guess we'll have to go with what was originally suggested. I just think it's a waste, is all.

BM
Personally I think it's a waste too, but everyone is more focused on you and testing you and less on scum hunting that it is just getting in the way. People will not be happy unless I test you. I want the conversation to go back to scum and less on wether you are telling the truth or not. My going after you and stating as much should stifle this conversation.
@Everyone: I am not changing my mind. I'm targeting BM. Now back to scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #74) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

If there is a way to convince people that BM is telling the truth I will not target him. However at this point in time I will be targeting him so that in case I do die then people will let the issue drop.
Thank you
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #75) » Wed May 14, 2008 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

The discussion is at a standstill because of you BM. You said you could prove something before night choices were due. I don't see how.
Don't be pissy because I wish the discussion to end and to move on. Reminder 3 days and 99 pages. I would hate to have more replacements.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #76) » Tue May 20, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: dahill1

I still think Skitzer needs to be looked into, but I had dahill on my scum list way back when.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2682 (isolation #77) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I thought i unvoted and voted for dahill
unvote:
vote: dahil
There it is official.

BM did you do something yet to prove what you are saying or is that after the death scene?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #78) » Thu May 29, 2008 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

No I was never approached by BM. I wish he had not lied about his role. He was the only person I was sure was town.
vote: CKD

for pushing the issue. Obviously was looking to kill a townie in my eyes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2794 (isolation #79) » Fri May 30, 2008 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Fine vigging CKD at night.
unvote:
vote: TheSweatpantsNinja
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"][quote="TheSweatpantsNinja"]Why would I want to be lynched as town? Its absolutely in my interest as a townie to not get lynched. That doesn't even make sense.[/quote]I said: Why would you fear getting lynched as town if there are enough townies left. I'm sure wouldn't be afraid.[/quote]

That is terrible logic even for you Kale.
FOS Kaleidoscope
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Matt_S wrote:Kscope's not scum either.
I agree and will not be vigging Kscope. Just didn't like his comment, but he is being typical. Plus what he said in regards to my FOS makes me feel better.
TSPN. OMGUS much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2864 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Whome or Sweatpants are good lynches for today.
Agree and if it looks like it is needed will vig the one who isn't lynched today.
Weeee
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Matt_S wrote:Guys, please... Celebloki needs to die already.
Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: WhoMe
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:21 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:now skitzer has to read 117 pages?...guess he has given himself reason to lurk for a long time. Needless to say, skitzer has been pinging my radar for awhile.

also, still waiting for kscope to answer my question.
Me too. Usually he makes comment that just make no sense, but all this back and forth is really odd even for him.
unvote:
vote: Skitzer
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2947 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Matt_S wrote:
andersonw wrote:EBWOP: I should add to my last question, "Was there a time in the game
before day 4 started
when Matt said that he was sure that skitzer/K-scope were town?"
I mentioned skitzer was town yesterday I'm thinking, and Kscope today.
Fine, fine. Then who do you find scum at the moment then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2971 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I think WhoMe is looking good.
CKD are you thinking kscope is scummy? I usually don't see him put as much input as he has this game so I'm not sure what to think.

unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Honestly I could go either way with them. I think I understand better where Skitzer is coming from reading this game. With 119 pages you just want to read the highlights. It's a lot to read and I really feel for the replacements in this game.
Also between WhoMe and Skitzer I find Skitzer is making an effort where WhoMe has just given up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2988 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:BM aside, I don't really agree with armlx's "we should lynch someone else for discussion." Let's lynch the scummiest player (whome). We're going to have to deal with him
sometime
, since he clearly isn't going anywhere.
Rather use the vig then a lynch on him. Lynches are better for information purposes, and with WhoMe everyone appears to be just "Meh, he can die".

Also, BM, in that case I'm less iffy about it. I value the integrity of the game over the result by far though. You definitely were in the game where I got another townie mod killed for quoting part of their role PM despite myself thinking we were in LyLo.
Really in my eyes there are about 4 people I can think of that I feel this way about.
WhoMe
Celebloki
Bogre / Imat
CKD - I moved CKD down to the bottom on this because something tells me I should. But he isn't in the clear yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3077 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
BM wrote: Yeh, and i think we should probably quit it with the role discussion now. -.-
Please join me in voting for Armlx.
Please join me in voting for WhoMe. That guy needs to die.
Help me run up Armlx today, and I'll vote for Whome tomorrow. Hows that?

BM
unvote:
vote: Armix

We good now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3148 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:28 am

Post by farside22 »

The mod needs to update the vote count too please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3151 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

why do you think there is 126 pages right now. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

How many peoples eyes have crossed reading anything BM fight with some player at this point. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:The Mod needs to prod, and a retractable deadline would help.
Is there a deadline? I think the problem lies with the fact that there is over a 100 pages and as I said early my eyes are crossing with all the back and forth.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont think there is (a deadline)...I think it is time for one, the game has slowed to a crawl.
I agree this day does need a deadline. I feel like yawning about wanting a break.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:actually, the more I play with skitzer the more I am thinking he is just a poor player...however, I dont know if I am understanding or believing the whome wagon..can someone please explain to me why whome is the obvious lynch today over the likes of skitzer?
I would explain my thoughts on it but then it would be more clear to scum who I'm planing on targetting tonight and I would rather keep them guessing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3231 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Let's do this thing.

unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:meh
vote who me
Go BW go!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Matt_S wrote:This game is going nowhere, fast.
I have celebloki in my sites for tonight sir to help with the lurker/ scum issue. That is all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3278 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Didn't even know the game started. Yes I sent in my target. It was celebloki. Hmm who would protect someone like him who has done nothing this game?

vote: Celebloki
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3281 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:TSN kill?..interesting.

only one kill? farside did you submit one?

going to reread yesterday..but I still think that skitzer is the way to go.
What's interesting about a TSN kill in your opinion?
just thought there were better targets for both mafia and farside...will explore this topic more once farside checks in and I reread.
Why do you think that Farside would have taken a pop at Matt? 0.o

BM
I dont...if the mafia took a stab at Matt, then farside must have killed TSPN...I think there was probably scummy targets other than TSPN
Why would you think based on the discription of the kill that I targeted TSPN. Being shot versus shot gun. See page one for where the mod shows who was shot and who was shot gunned down.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3283 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

BM please stop talking to yourself before I target you. O o.

:P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3285 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:Who says he was protected and you wern't blocked?
Good point. Now unless scum wasnt' paying attention then either they blocked me because I state who I was targeting or second they didn't know who I was going to target so they blocked me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3290 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Korlash wrote:Who says he was protected and you wern't blocked?
Good point. Now unless scum wasnt' paying attention then either they blocked me because I state who I was targeting or second they didn't know who I was going to target so they blocked me.
I thought people were notified when they were roleblocked?
well this does make sense since the entire game u have stated who you would night kill and this is the first time your kill didnt go threw.
I don't know for sure on this.
Anyone know if you are notified if someone RB's you? Or is that a case by case basis for a mod to decide?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3323 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

We still need a vote count. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3352 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I learned even before getting into doing this game that deadlines are a must.
Celebloki needs to come in and claim at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3369 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Well, assuming the green is town, I could see "Drug Dealer" being millery.

Page 35! Only...100 more to go. *cry*
This makes me glad I replaced early in the game.
I'm LOL at this and crying for you at the same time. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3382 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Up to 82... I can almost see light at the end of the tunnel.

This little comment wont come as a surprise to Arm - Metas, again, are retarded. :P Looks like this game they've been used to hurt the town quite a bit. ;)
I can't beleive you are that far along and you haven't gone off the deep end. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3436 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I may just shot BM so he doesn't have to worry about trying to remember to use his alt. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3438 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Something Awesome wrote:
farside22 wrote:I may just shot BM so he doesn't have to worry about trying to remember to use his alt. :P
oh ffs. I even thought i did that time!!! :oops:
I'm just giving you a hard time. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3489 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

I already have my thoughts on who I will target tonight. I'm not saying a word on who any more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3506 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

I guess I just get to be the one who keeps getting RB. My god scum can't just kill me instead?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3514 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Matt_S wrote:So what now?
I don't know. The scum's are cowards is all I know at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3556 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

TS using WIFOM. Now that is scummy.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3570 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
SpyreX wrote:A personal jab and a disregard. Nicely played.
She actually did that to me in a couple of ongoing games. I accuse her of being scum, and she storms out of the game and asks to be replaced. Now that she's doing it to me, I pointed out that I'm not going to be a big baby and ask for a replacement. It's just a game.
{One big censor}. If you don't understand the words please stop then something is seriously wrong with the understanding of the english language.
Nice dig at being a real [beep].
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3577 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:If I'm wrong I'd be very surprised, but none of these last posts feels sincere in the least.

I'm not buying the emovote or WIFOM defense. Especially since this didn't really flare up until now.
All I see is she is taking things personal once again, but whatever. We have a different view and I will leave it at that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3579 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:You HAVE made them personal, farside. Voting for me without giving a reason in every game we're in is personal.

That's fine.

I'm the lynch for today and I'll finally be out this game. I don't give a rat's tutu if you think I'm sincere or not. I want every player that comes online to this game to vote me. No explanations needed.

confirm vote: TS

Beam me up Scotty.
Your attitude is why I left the games I did. I don't think it should be affecting the game. The only one I did not walk away from was this one because of how many pages it was.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3580 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry everyone for this interuption. There is no need for it.

unvote:

I'm just not voting till things calm down.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3725 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

This game is way long. Okay posting that I will be on V/LA from 08/30 - 09/01.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3735 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Before we lynch away. Survey is there anything special we should know about you like a night ability that maybe might have beeen screwed if I tried to shot you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3779 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

[quote="Gorrad"]
DAY!

Armlx, Vanilla Townie, Killed N6

Current Player List (as I cannot change front post)

Tarhalindur
Korlash
skitzer
Surye
Toaster Strudel
SpyreX
Something Awesome
curiouskarmadog
Matt_S
KaleiÃ
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3786 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:Farside, did you target me last night?
Not last night. I targeted you the night before. I targeted BM last night. I just assume I keep getting blocked and it's damn annoying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3794 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:jesus christ this fucking game...Gorrad are you trying to get mod powers..this game is hard enough to follow. not sure I understand what is going on with farside, if everything is on the up and up with farside, it is pretty obvious we have a mafia RB. going to reread yesterday....or until my eyes bleed.
Are you really trying to question my claim at this point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3814 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

What about Korlash. His actions aren't exactly on the up and up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3833 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Who do you think has been saving farside's tutu every night, geniuses???
Here I thought you hated me.
unvote:
vote: Korlash
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3838 (isolation #126) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:
TS wrote:Who do you think has been saving farside's tutu every night, geniuses???
... Sorry not getting it... *munch munch* so your what a RB stopping the scum's kills? Sweet...
Matt wrote:I don't think you quite understand what she said.
Him and me both...
I understood what she meant. Didn't know you cared TS.

unvote:
vote: Korlash
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3840 (isolation #127) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:Who do you think has been saving farside's tutu every night, geniuses???
Yes, insult our intelligence for not being able to guess your role.

This does make things interesting though.
Unvote, Vote Killa Seven
what do you think saving tutu means? Saving farside from what? kills?..kills from what? another killing role? what am I missing here?

is she claiming jailkeeper?
You are not that dense.

FOS ckd
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3899 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:fuck...

unvote

if there is a counter claim..I would like to see it.
I know
there is not another doc in the game.
I don't know if there is or not, but if someone does have a counter claim they better say so, because I do not disbelieve TS at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3907 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:09 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Just wanted to hear it.

You know what? You win.
Unvote
Silly me for building a case on you being scummy because that's just how you wanted to play this one as town. That must make me scum, afterall.

Hell, I'm not even sure how many people are left, but we can have us a good old fashioned massclaim.

Then, the 4 confirmed townies can just start power lynching against the scum killing them off (unless, in the most amazing gambit ever all the masons are the remaining scum - which I doubt but I would applaud).

I mean, we're probably at the point where we dont even need cases anymore! Just lynch away! But never the "doctor".

I'll even offer myself up first - You can hang me if you want but tomorrow when the doctor isn't NK'd for some "mysterious reason" and farside is still RB'd, maybe then?
Hmmm does a mass claim work at this point?

unvote:
vote: K-7
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3943 (isolation #130) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:so have we all agreed to claim then? I dont have a problem going first, but I want everyone agree to claim.

I also think with these claims, everyone should claim what they did during the night.
Claim time is a good idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3952 (isolation #131) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:Ohhh spooky... Que twilight music now...

Oh also more on Tar, him being the one pushing the massclaim to start with was probably in order to find the real doctor... *nods twice* yeah... that makes sense... see it all adds up... like a calculator...
I want to see what TS claims. But the tar comment leads me to lean more on him at the moment.

FOS: Tar
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3954 (isolation #132) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Matt_S wrote:*sits anxiously* I'm just a mason, nothing more.

Things have taken an interesting turn. And farside, considering that you're getting roleblocked usually, I'll make the suggestion that you consider killing Surye, since he's claimed a nice, safe role. And if you don't want to, don't say.
I won't say anything. Curious to see what TS has to say in regards to Kor.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3961 (isolation #133) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:20 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:OK, heres what I'm thinking:

Toaster Strudel isn't the doctor. I think Korlash is a watcher that has been watching farside/vig and seeing if anyone targets her.

Now, no one cced TS's claim. So the doc would have to be someone inactive.

I think we get it from there.
any truth to this Korlash?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3965 (isolation #134) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote::) Good answer Korlash. I was still a little hesistant because you hadn't outright claimed for just that reason.

Nope, TS isn't the roleblocker, but she is lying scum.
okay I feel like I missed something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4008 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:26 am

Post by farside22 »

What is the vote count on TS?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4030 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

don't know if I am voting at this point.
unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4034 (isolation #137) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
farside22 wrote:don't know if I am voting at this point.
unvote:
Yeah, thanks, farside.
Kind of hard to dispute Korlash's comment. It was more then one day he is claiming that you didn't do anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4080 (isolation #138) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Thank you for finally killing me!
I mean bah go town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4217 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Curious to find out why I didn't get blocked the night I died and killed a mafia member in the process.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4219 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:They blocked me in order to kill you.
Great! I killed a scum and got killed same night. I consider that a good game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4229 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:after having so many different partners (replacements)...losing the fucking mod..and BM(SA) going silent...I just didnt care anymore..

good game town, but at the end...I just wanted to die.

I think Korlash blocked us twice (a farside kill and a MattS kill)
Lol, the silence was originally accidental, but eventually deliberate. Best to at least make the town pay for not punishing lurkers.

BM
Why do you think I targeted you for the kill. :P

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”