NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1791 (isolation #200) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He's probably going to push me and Nero as a team now, it's that predictable.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1793 (isolation #201) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1792, Nero Cain wrote:have you ever been to hell?
Hell, Norway?
Yep.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1796 (isolation #202) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1795, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1788, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pretentious tactics is pretty clear when looking back on it. Divide and conquer. At first he’s trying to pocket me and calls Nero scum, then when it’s not working he 180’s and calls Nero town and me scum.
Easy excuse to death tunnel and end the day.
K scum.
You're not even explaining why you magically started townreading Flavour and scumread me now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1797 (isolation #203) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

2 scum caught in the span of day 1. Not bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1799 (isolation #204) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw ABR, i hope you don't catch a whiplash with all of the scummy backtracking on your reads you've been doing recently.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1800 (isolation #205) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 680, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 675, Nero Cain wrote:who?

but no scumreads?
Norwee muh taylor and you are townreads
^

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1801 (isolation #206) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But now, because i push an scummy slot you suddenly scumread me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1803 (isolation #207) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1802, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1798, Albert B. Rampage wrote:2 votes on him and he came apart like a cheap suit.
you are town reading FL b/c he "came apart?"
I think he was referring to the weak votes on me by both ABR and Pretentious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1807 (isolation #208) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No IV. It's their read progression, it makes no sense.
The VT claim is not town indicative. Scum don't "always" claim PR.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1810 (isolation #209) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1809, innocentvillager wrote:on the read progression point, can you quote some specific things you thought or reference me through some posts, i don't feel like reading the whole thing
At first they claim i'm town and Nero is scum. I question their Nero read, they stay adamant about it. Then they suddenly start changing their read. Now they think i'm scum and nero is town, and then they start saying both me and Nero is scum. (Without referencing any kind of explanation as to what makes us scummy and an likely scum team) And completely ignoring the reasons he said i was town earlier. (Which weren't pretty good to begin with)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1812 (isolation #210) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Que ABR saying "yeah i like this" and voting me for ?? reasons just as Pretentious unconvincingly began suggesting i was scummy. (For reasons that have yet to evolve beyond basic OMGUS as far as i can see)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1813 (isolation #211) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1811, innocentvillager wrote:also i think in general "not making sense" is more likely to be playstyle clash than actual scum
After all this conclusive evidence how on earth are you still defending the obvscum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1814 (isolation #212) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV, who do you even scumread? Are you going to white knight all game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1818 (isolation #213) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1815, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1810, NorwegianboyEE wrote:At first they claim i'm town and Nero is scum. I question their Nero read, they stay adamant about it. Then they suddenly start changing their read. Now they think i'm scum and nero is town, and then they start saying both me and Nero is scum. (Without referencing any kind of explanation as to what makes us scummy and an likely scum team) And completely ignoring the reasons he said i was town earlier. (Which weren't pretty good to begin with)
this just seems like someone who's constantly changing their opinion? which FL did like, every two pages as town in the only game I played with him? do you really think that this is conclusive evidence?
If that's not scummy for FL then what is? How would scum!him play this differently?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1819 (isolation #214) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1817, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1812, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Que ABR saying "yeah i like this" and voting me for ?? reasons just as Pretentious unconvincingly began suggesting i was scummy. (For reasons that have yet to evolve beyond basic OMGUS as far as i can see)
Not everybody would have caught you for your late wagon muh vote. Too bad I'm in this game because you got completely exposed.
Late wagon Muh vote? Then why do you townread Pretentious?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1820 (isolation #215) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And do you townread muh ABR?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1827 (isolation #216) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1822, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And do you townread muh ABR?
Muh is town.
Pretentious also voted Muh.
Why is he town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1829 (isolation #217) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1828, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Pretentious voted him without reading BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

How many times so I have to repeat that his fake hammer is NAI!?
So you read him for meta.
Are you familiar with my meta? Why do you townread him for meta while not considering my meta?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1831 (isolation #218) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're DONE in this town. Finished. Forget about leading your lurksack coasting scumbuddies, it's OVER FOR YOU.
You are very boring to talk to.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1833 (isolation #219) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Again, why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1834 (isolation #220) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You can keep this up all day. It doesn't make it true.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1836 (isolation #221) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1835, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Trying to end the day without evidence by rushing elim on muh and pretentious.
If you look at my ISO you can see that i've clearly not rushed the vote on Pretentious, i've given him time to talk, discuss. Opportunities to debate. Now it's gone on for 20 pages, how exactly would i play this out differently if i'm town? Let him talk for 40 pages more?
And why is voting to end the day on an compromise elimination scummy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1840 (isolation #222) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1838, Nero Cain wrote:I'm haveing like a really hard time telling who is scum and who is just really bad town.
Such as who?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1841 (isolation #223) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1839, Albert B. Rampage wrote:20 pages in 24h where we ran in circles, with 9 days left where we can push your lurksack scumbuddies and actually progress our reads.
Is there any reason you seem to believe i have lurksack scumbuddies?
Because it seems brought up out of nowhere just like many of your previous points.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1844 (isolation #224) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's very tiring to debate ABR because he consistently brings up theories that are presented as conclusive evidence, and just the fact that you're arguing against him means he can argue that you implicitly agree to his flawed premise just by entertaining and humoring the thought.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1846 (isolation #225) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1845, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's very tiring to debate ABR because he consistently brings up theories that are presented as conclusive evidence, and just the fact that you're arguing against him means he can argue that you implicitly agree to his flawed premise just by entertaining and humoring the thought.
it's ok norway! i will whiteknight and defend you from the mean abr!
Is that sarcasm? I can defend myself just fine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1849 (isolation #226) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1847, Albert B. Rampage wrote:people are starting to catch on.
Again, just you saying something doesn't make it true?
Anyway i'll stop feeding into your arguments now because we're just going in circles and it's not productive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1876 (isolation #227) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@ABR
You claim to have townread Nero this entire time, Nero doesn't scumread me and i do believe he's way better at reading me than you are.
I'm not seeing where your confidence at me being scum comes from.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1881 (isolation #228) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@IV
I agree with Nero's point, i believe you're making a mistake with this "let Flavour live until D3 and eliminate lurkers" stance.
I don't think you're necessarily scum for it, just wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1884 (isolation #229) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's way more important to get rid of active scum than flaking/non-active players that can be scum. As they have very little influence and will likely be the elimination at some point anyway if we don't hit scum until then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1885 (isolation #230) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1883, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Norwee, sounds like you're playing to his meta knowledge of you to pocket him.
Yeah i've seen this a thousand times. "Omg, Nero and Norwee townread each other, woe be me. One is pocketing the other"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1889 (isolation #231) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1886, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1884, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's way more important to get rid of active scum than flaking/non-active players that can be scum. As they have very little influence and will likely be the elimination at some point anyway if we don't hit scum until then.
I agree completely. Let's start with you.
Dude, just stop.
You sound so childish. :facepalm:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1896 (isolation #232) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1893, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1889, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1886, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1884, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's way more important to get rid of active scum than flaking/non-active players that can be scum. As they have very little influence and will likely be the elimination at some point anyway if we don't hit scum until then.
I agree completely. Let's start with you.
Dude, just stop.
You sound so childish. :facepalm:
Nah scum tend to narrate exactly what they are doing in the third person on a theoretical level. It's called putting a grain of truth in your lies.
You just have to seep your poison into every single post i make from now on don't you.
You're actively being anti-town with your method of argument.
If you know i'm so obviously scum why don't you make an proper case and see how many bite? What you're doing right now is fucking garbage and making me want to replace out of the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1897 (isolation #233) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i don't even care what your allignment is, i'm just so done with your shitpush.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1902 (isolation #234) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV this is like what you did in lovers mafia. It's toxic as fuck and i despise it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1942 (isolation #235) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well Non Imh is basically unreadable anyway.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1987 (isolation #236) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*yawn*
Are you done?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2001 (isolation #237) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1991, Pretentious wrote:Look, I don't know so much about Non, but Norwegian is actual scum, and everyone here will realize "Damn, Pretentious really knew their shit!" later.
Yeah, you will either be remembered as scum or an failure that tunnels town for shit reasons.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2012 (isolation #238) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This "oh scum is afraid of me" is garbage anyway. If so why not just not pressure you and nightkill you instead, dumbass.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2018 (isolation #239) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2015, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2012, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This "oh scum is afraid of me" is garbage anyway. If so why not just not pressure you and nightkill you instead, dumbass.
who are you?
Town. Who are you? I keep forgetting, what role did you say you rolled in this game again?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2021 (isolation #240) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2019, Albert B. Rampage wrote:just be normal so we can read you, none of this over the top stuff
When ever ABR tells you to chill out you know it's bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2027 (isolation #241) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2024, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2022, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2018, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2015, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2012, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This "oh scum is afraid of me" is garbage anyway. If so why not just not pressure you and nightkill you instead, dumbass.
who are you?
Town. Who are you? I keep forgetting, what role did you say you rolled in this game again?
What?
I claimed forever ago, dude
Yeah but i don't think you've said it enough. Town? Was that it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2029 (isolation #242) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wait Pretentious... Are you saying you're town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2032 (isolation #243) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2031, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2029, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wait Pretentious... Are you saying you're town?
Who are you?
I'm a player in this game.
I have every right to be here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2035 (isolation #244) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're trying to belittle me.
If you're town then it's the most awful play i've seen in a long time, and yet you think you're a god.
You're an disgusting person Flavour Leaf.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2039 (isolation #245) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2037, Pretentious wrote:We're in the arena right now, get over it.
That doesn't excuse acting with some basic human decency. You can push slots without acting like an obnoxious person.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2045 (isolation #246) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're not describing why my behaviour is indicative of scum, you're just insulting people. That goes for Gamma Emerald as well, you're insulting him, calling him names. Your playstyle is awful and you should really reconsider whatever the fuck it is you're doing. That goes for either of your allignments here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2053 (isolation #247) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2050, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2040, Pretentious wrote:You keep mentioning Betrayal like that's any type of accurate meta. I was in for 1 short day phase, in a dead slot, in a mech heavy game based on a game I don't even like.

I effectively don't count as even playing in that game.
You were in a very similar position that game to this one. I really doubt you FAIL to see that. That’s why I distrust you so heavily currently. Maybe I’m wrong, in which case I’ll admit it but I’m not gonna fucking kow-tow to you over it when you refused to do it on my terms but now are telling me to do it on yours. But the fact you are pushing as scum NOW is a red goddamn flag, because you realize nothing in your current arsenal will deter me, so you have to kill me in order to stop my motion against you. My legislacerator vibe is at its maximum currently. And I’m no damn Neophyte to be hoodwinked into a grisly untimely death.
Like how can anyone read this and think it's coming from scum?
Yet Flavour has been pushing for that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2058 (isolation #248) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2055, Pretentious wrote:i've been pushing absolutely nothing lol
You're explaining how me and Gamma is a team, while voting me. That's absolutely pushing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2064 (isolation #249) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2063, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The past 40 pages is why players have started to drop off. I can see that you haven't even caught up to events that preceded your failed hammer. All you're doing is begging and bargaining for your life which is making "level 1 people" think you need to be yeeted quicker.
YES

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2091 (isolation #250) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2089, Pretentious wrote:we would have just had this day phase after the night phase with more information, i would have likely drawn an investigation or a vig shot, which both would be fine because it screws over scum's ability to misfade me.
Why are you saying that drawing a vig shot on yourself because of your scummy play is a good thing?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2092 (isolation #251) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And don't give me this "i am doing a next level play, you're still a weak player" nonsense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2184 (isolation #252) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dude fuck this Nero wagon, what the hell?
Vote BOON

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2185 (isolation #253) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2166, Pretentious wrote:This ain’t my read on you. I’m sheeping because Guillo is doing more work than anyone, and I know for a fact their read is correct on me so I know they’re in a good place, they might not have the correct scum reads, but they’re better than anyone to trust in this game right now.

They have a correct read on me, they could easily just have a correct read on you.
This is some scum logic.
"Yeah i’ll just sheep mr pocketed John because he thinks i’m town so why wouldn’t you be scum???"
Really?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2186 (isolation #254) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we’re absolutely letting scum!Flavour of the hook today i’d be willing to vote some of the scummy bugs crawling out of the woodwork to vote Nero before going back to lurking.
These include: DrippingGoofball and Glitch,

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2189 (isolation #255) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm liking Duke, they feel very similar to the previous newbie i had with him where he was town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2196 (isolation #256) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2195, Nero Cain wrote:like it could literally just be

boon
glitch
dgb
non imh
I don't really have a read at all on Non Imh, but the others seem quite plausible.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2199 (isolation #257) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or it's just apparent that it's a really bad wagon. I mean, suggesting to vote a total NAI slot that always lurks in every game i've seem them in never really looks good.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2201 (isolation #258) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At least an Nero flip can be argued to be informative, (Though not saying i approve of it) that is, if you flip town it will help a lot with people's reads. As opposed to Non Imh flipping either town or scum and telling us almost nothing from it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2202 (isolation #259) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Non Imh will most likely not respond to the pressure anyway.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2205 (isolation #260) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes, and that's why Boon is the best flip overall. As if they flip town i might reconsider my strong townread on Nero and my scumread on ABR (as i don't really think they would defend Flavour like this if they were partners anymore). If they flip scum then i'll keep believing my reads are right and that Flavour has been pocketing Guillotina.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2206 (isolation #261) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Guillotina, you need to realuze that Boon is an con man through and through. And he wouldn’t be putting in all of this effort to survive if he was town here. His town meta is to not give a shit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2214 (isolation #262) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2211, Guillotina wrote:How about Gamma or ABR?
No, not agreeing to Gamma. And i’m not feeling ABR anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2217 (isolation #263) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2211, Guillotina wrote:Maybe he knows I'm town.
Exactly, the only reason he trusts you over everyone is because you townread him. Literally the only reason.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2220 (isolation #264) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ehhh, Nero/Pretentious doesn’t feel very SvS. I highly doubt that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2226 (isolation #265) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2223, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ehhh, Nero/Pretentious doesn’t feel very SvS. I highly doubt that.
Doubt. Meaning there could be a chance although remote for you. Correct?

Elaborate on that unlikely chance.
Nah not really.
I have very good knowledge of typical SvS interactions, and this isn’t it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2241 (isolation #266) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

3P hunting at this point is futile/scummy.
Let’s not make assumptions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2243 (isolation #267) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Guillotina my read accuracy on Nero is quite good. And i townread him here. If you believe i’m town then i implore you to trust me on this read for at least today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2253 (isolation #268) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2244, Guillotina wrote:Norwee i will ask again. What do you think about Taylor
Just based on them voting Pretentious and seeming to have sensible viewpoints i’m leaning town on them for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2254 (isolation #269) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2244, Guillotina wrote:Feels like a there is a pocket involved in nero/norwee relationship.
You know me and Nero have a history of agreeing a lot right? I don’t think it’s correct to assume there has to be an pocket involved just because we agree on many things.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2257 (isolation #270) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2247, Guillotina wrote:What should we do next Norwee?
I think my preferred view has been laid quite clear. Vote Boon lol.
But i could vote Glitch or Drippinggoofball if people are too unwilling to lim there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2277 (isolation #271) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2271, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt he is and im not either. I was just curious why everyone was calling him a girl. I thought maybe norway was a girl and I wasn't in the know.
I'm a dude.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2279 (isolation #272) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2261, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2257, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2247, Guillotina wrote:What should we do next Norwee?
I think my preferred view has been laid quite clear. Vote Boon lol.
But i could vote Glitch or Drippinggoofball if people are too unwilling to lim there.
Show me why either of them are scum, with evidence, please.
The evidence is their Nero votes. They seem to barely care about the game, yet they show up to sheep an bad wagon on Nero. That just doesn't feel right to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2283 (isolation #273) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What do you mean? I never said i wanted an Nero wagon. So how could be they sheeping me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2285 (isolation #274) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, you confused me by quoting me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2288 (isolation #275) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2251, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm still slowly pushing this rock up the mountain but feel free to join me on Non Imh anytime now
This is such an pointless wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2292 (isolation #276) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just like Guillotina more now that he dropped the overconfident persona and is showing the thought behind his reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2294 (isolation #277) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flavour can be the new enemy of the people.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2297 (isolation #278) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2296, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2294, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Flavour can be the new enemy of the people.
Who was the old enemy of the people?
Mostly just a joke about how Nero said sorry for being an ass to you. And Flavour is now the new person we could be an ass too. (But he is scum so that makes it ok)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2305 (isolation #279) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

3rd parties are allowed. I played in Large 228 and that had a serial killer in it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2311 (isolation #280) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2310, May wrote:isn't FL unreadable?
i'll roll a d20 and use that as my read on him
1 to 4 is scum, 5 is third party, 6 to 20 is town
Isn't this against the rules?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2312 (isolation #281) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1, SirCakez wrote:6. Do not bring provable randomness into the game. This includes dice tags.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2314 (isolation #282) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Instead of rolling a dice why don't you just vote scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2315 (isolation #283) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:
In post 2094, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2092, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And don't give me this "i am doing a next level play, you're still a weak player" nonsense.
you gotta learn how to see past this. maybe in a few years.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2320 (isolation #284) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can't. I'm face palming too hard.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2326 (isolation #285) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2325, May wrote:i'm trying to find a vote
Oh look. There it is!

Spoiler:
VOTE: Pretentious

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2339 (isolation #286) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2331, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Pretentious is not JV.
?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2342 (isolation #287) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think the play of an previous slot should just be ignored based on the performance of the latter.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2343 (isolation #288) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Even so i wouldn't call what Pretentious has done to be scum hunting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2352 (isolation #289) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2345, NoPowerOverMe wrote:We need to get an actual wagon going.
There is an actual wagon going.
A lot of slots genuinely believe Pretentious is scum, if you disagree with that you'd do better with explaining why he's town rather than just ignoring it and acting like it doesn't exist.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2354 (isolation #290) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2353, Umlaut wrote:What's Pretentious at?
In post 2250, SirCakez wrote:Pretentious (7) - NorwegianboyEE, Nero Cain, muh316, Gamma Emerald, TheDuke, Tayl0r Swift, Guillotina
E-2

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2357 (isolation #291) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2355, NoPowerOverMe wrote:We are going to get a lot more info in the long run by keeping Pretentious around for the time being weather he's town or scum. Also if he's town he can help us much more than other players. It doesn't make sense to eliminate players that can help us down the road on a hunch without ample evidence on a whim.
Absolutely not. If we find scum, they die. We have 93 pages of content, we don't need an suspicious slot that at least 7 people scumread to be around for longer. In fact it will probably kill the game if we get more pages of fluff than we currently have as there will be so much text that nobody will care to read anything anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2359 (isolation #292) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pretentious is responsible for at least 30 pages of bullshit survivalistic text that artificially lengthens this game and helps scum thrive better in an environment where half the slots stop giving a shit. And i also scumread him hard. I would not keep him alive for some crap excuse about "oh they might be helpful later on!!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2384 (isolation #293) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sad violin.
Fucking lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2390 (isolation #294) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2389, Pretentious wrote:My Mafia Philosophy is always rush down the VT claim Day 1.

So you did exactly what I wanted you guys to do.

Nero, Gamma, and Noobie Norwegian took the bait so hard, and I was trying to tell Gamma over and over I’m doing this on purpose. But he didn’t realize it.

I also tried to see if Taylor who isn’t that experienced with me understood that I was going VT Martyr.
Who are you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2397 (isolation #295) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kill it with fucking fire.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4271 (isolation #296) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How town still won despite it all is quite shocking.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4282 (isolation #297) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This game shows the strenght of replacements. It allows stronger town players to rep into a dead or useless town slot scum has already crossed off as no threat, and then be able to look at the game with fresh eyes and consider the whole picture while using all of the preceding information to come to the correct solution and push it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4334 (isolation #298) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let's just put it this way, Guillotina's gambit was so insane that it fooled both scum and town even after his flip.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”