RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #0) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:28 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Block em four times and you're subtly trying to direct Kabuto?

I'm there.

EGMEOY
: Winger. You dont have Tclaw's crapplay to smokescreen me this time!

Kabuto, don't claim without incriminating evidence/serious threat/that kinda stuff.

I'm null on the Scott/Sky thing, I've seen it play both ways in the past. However, Sky's reaction to Mana's vote is completely excessive.

Hiraki, learn to spell please.

Vote: Silver1337

Don't you think it's a bit early to ALREADY be fence-sitting?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #1) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:29 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Oh and for preventive purpose:
No Ranmaru, I am not a fire-flying pokemon.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:20 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Hiraki wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@Hiraki: Please don't be a hypocrite. You haven't said much yourself.
I'm not being a hypocrite.

I've at least managed to get 8 posts out about the game, while the person who enters on Page 4 gets barely 5 lines, most of them lacking use.

I'd say most of these posts are pretty devoid of content, they're all a single line that is just "I like this" or "I don't like that"
of strange guttural keyboard smashes, which is what I was calling you out on. I may have less posts than you, but that doesn't mean your posts are worth more than my own, considering you've yet to provide any form of content to this game. Funny how you're leaning scum on me for not posting content while not posting content yourself. Oh wait, that's what you just told Kabuto isn't it?

@Ranmaru: I'm kind of tired of you just asking people to provide content/reads/opinions/positions in your stead. That's the vast majority of your ISO. fake content is fake as hell.
Unvote
Vote: Ranmaru

@Kabuto: If you think it's strange she wants your reads, why the F are you giving them to her? You're voting her, think she has ulterior motives, and LISTEN TO WHAT SHE'S ASKING? (when it's not even a town-sounding request!)
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:20 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

DeityKabuto wrote:Failing to do so would only give Ranmaru a reason to vote me.

You should vote Ranmaru then
Otherwise I'll have a reason to vote you.

... See where I'm going?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:32 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Hey ranmaru, enlighten me, what's your opinion on ANYTHING in the game?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #5) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:05 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Ranmaru wrote:Khan isn't scum like Mastin says. Dk's early claim was really bad. Sky's first head is taking quite a while to post to "reveal" themselves. Gorilla's a parrot. The pokemon thing was just a joke. That is my opinion so far. I'm against pl's. Town's a bit slow activity wise.

First is unexplained, second and third are IioA, fourth as such can be called hypocrisy, fifth and seventh is fluff, sixth is completely null.

See how easy it is to take any post and call it whatever you want?

Let's use the same subjects: My turn.

I think you're coasting on asking others to contribute while not providing any contribution of your own.

I think the Mastin vs Khan debate is a waste of space; Under the precept Mastin has at least an ounce of grey matter his "Khan was scum, thus he is scum" push is a joke, Kublai pushing a PL on Mastin is, frankly, understeadable (walls are anti-town, Mastin is unable to summarize thought patterns, thus Mastin is anti-town), but I wouldn't take that as a basis to advocate a lynch on Mastin, at least until day 2 or 3 and we notice he has YET to post anything readable. Regardless there's a fairly acceptable chance that Emp would've shot in Mastin's direction given the latter's known playstyle. Can anyone confirm or deny Empking's N0 vig policies? All this to say, lynching Mastin day 1 would be IMO poor play.

I think DK dug his own grave when he asked day 1 if he should claim, as that was a very clear indication that he had a PR he thought he should share with the class. Plays surrounding the policy of claiming said PR could have been handled better (supposing he hadn't claim, there'd have been a chance for scum to wifom themselves into thinking he'll be doc protected as the one outed role). People saying "the claim was terrible" is NOT people posting content. We know it was, get over it.

The debate surrounding the identity of hydras is a stance. Considering they got the role after forming the hydra, saying they want to hide their scum meta is IMO paranoia. It's just as likely they want to hide their identity to be able to play without having to fear having a bullet put through their skull because their name begins with Gl and ends with ork and they're thus qualified as giant threats. Heck, "Best Scum Performance" and "Best Third Party" winners and nominees systematically get giant target drawn on their back because they're "dangerous", so the town will lynch them over the smallest technicality. Similarly, strong town players getting NKed instantly because they don't suck have a damn legit reason to want to hydra: They're here to play a game, not speculate day 1 then get shot before the real thing is on. I think the people pushing for a head claim are paranoid. Not town, not scum, just paranoid.

Gorilla being a parrot is akin to you being a "what do you think about this thing I haven't addressed?", except he sounds more legitimate than you do, because at least he's putting an idea on the table, even if it's borrowed.

I'll give you the town is slow, since you're at what, L-6?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #6) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:05 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Ranmaru wrote:
RisingPhoenix wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Failing to do so would only give Ranmaru a reason to vote me.

You should vote Ranmaru then
Otherwise I'll have a reason to vote you.

... See where I'm going?

Uh, voting a confirmed townie not a good idea genius.

context clues, learn to see them.

Vote Count

• Scott Brosius: 3 (Hiraki, Kublai Kahn, Skyquiem) L-5

Skyquiem: 2 (Scott Brosius, Mana_Ku) L-6
    gorilla: 1 (Ranmaru) L-7
    Ranmaru: 1 (RisingPhoenix) L-7
    Kublai Kahn: 1 (mastin2) L-7
    Silver1337: 1 (DeityKabuto) L-7

Not Voting: 5 (inHimshallibe, [winger], Silver1337, gorilla, Reya Cookiebringer)

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
Last edited by RedCoyote on Mon May 30, 2011 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Ranmaru wrote:I just don't think it's right that you vote him to vote others. Instead, why not ask him WHY he is voting PlayerX instead of me?

It was a joke following him saying he answered you because otherwise you'd have a reason to vote him <_<

@Hiraki: You voted me because...?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #8) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:31 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

haven't played with Emp, or if I did I forgot since i've been on hiatus-ish
ambivalent on [winger]. I have gut town on him, but at the same time my last gut on him was wrong so... I'm keeping my vote on Ranmaru though, my read is just as strong as it was when I first made the vote

Vote Count

• Silver1337: 2 (DeityKabuto, Hiraki) L-6
    gorilla: 2 (Ranmaru, Scott Brosius) L-6
    [winger]: 2 (Kublai Khan, gorilla) L-6

Scott Brosius: 1 (Skyquiem) L-7
    Skyquiem: 1 (Mana_Ku) L-7
    Ranmaru: 1 (RisingPhoenix) L-7
    Kublai Kahn: 1 (mastin2) L-7

Not Voting: 4 (inHimshallibe, [winger], Silver1337, Reya Cookiebringer)

to lynch.

Last edited by RedCoyote on Mon May 30, 2011 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:16 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that Ranmaru has done basically F-all besides ask questions?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Ranmaru 44 wrote:My only suspects are Gorilla and Hiraki. I don't like that Hiraki is trying to cock block my play. Everyone else I just don't remember at the moment (meaning that is a sign they should post more) or aren't a worry to me.

Ranmaru 64 wrote:Town: Khan, Phoenix
Slight town: Hiraki
Newb town: Silver, Scott Brosius, Deity Kabutops
Null: InHim (warranted), Mastin, Gorilla
Newb null leaning scum: [winger]
Scum: Sky, Mana Ku, Slaxx.

post where ranmaru explains how Gorilla went from scum to neutral, where Hiraki went from scum to slight town, or for that matter where Mana Ku, Slaxx or Sky are mentionned between those two wrote:...

I'll go make a great big general analysis and come back soon.

EDIT: No but really, how have your reads on those 5 progressed Ranmaru? :P
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Gorilla fell from scum to null...
REALLY?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

mastin2 wrote:It really does read as bussing to me.

But I am going to be double-
And then triple-checking all of my reads and reasons, soon enough. Just to make sure.

Just saying, but if it's bussing that makes it a good vote to be on Ranmaru.
Just saying.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Slaxx wrote:Oh god not you too.

Can I help you?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:57 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Chirp chirp, can I help you?
I'm not up to date.
Also you're freaking creepy.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:31 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

done

Well, for one thing I was originally going to make a case on you but Slaxx kinda beat me to it...

You should really consider stopping the whole "I see XYZ online!" and start building a freaking case. Your ISO was a pile of questions without any solid opinions last time I checked, and
so far
my reread is maintaining that.

Also stop pretending you're trying to get reactions. Your questions are hollow and basically all "what do you think of XYZ" or"why do you think XYZ is scummy?". You accuse Mana of "preying" off Scott, yet all you've done is attempt in a rather mediocre way to prey on everyone else.

362: I smell hypoooooooooocrisy!
370: yeah, that's definitely that smell!

Either I'm reading incorrectly, but you just threatened Mastin because he's not giving you his solid read fast enough. Can you be any more full of crap? 0_o

375: You certainly haven't
376: You moved off Gorilla without ever addressing him, you're one to talk.
382: Another player here is not helping either, all he does is ask others to contribute while fluffing the fuck out of the thread.
388: You... are... so... paperthin and flimsy!
444: Say that like it's not fucking obvious.

Mastin continues to say nothing in lots of words.

@DK 356: And you would know that because...?
@DK 424: That's really not what a tunnel is.

@MK 380: Remember the time he didn't? Neither do I.
@MK 386: People dislike ZazieR because he's a chronic flaker <<

@Hiraki 402: That's fine and dandy, but saying I need to die and voting elsewhere kind of fails in credibility.
@Hiraki 406: It's... hard to miss, considering the size of it! (that's what SHE said!)

@KK 430: That's because there IS NO SUBSTANCE!
412: Silver is so painfully town.

No seriously, let's stop joking around here. You're incapable of giving your opinion more value than a penny, as shown when you flopped on EVERY FUCKING VOTE you put down.
You don't believe yourself
You
Are
SCUM

I want a cookie.
and a lynch on Ranmaru.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:42 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

You did so on Gorilla
You did so on Sky
You did so on Mana
You did so on Me
You did so to a lesser extent on Mastin

Do you need more examples?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:55 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Flip-flopping isn't about votes, it's about reads.

If I bring you to L-1 and you claim cop and I unvote you, I'm not flopping.
If I'm calling you scum for a reason (ie: YOU ONLY ASK QUESTIONS!) and you say "but that's all I'm good for!" and I unvote you, I'm flopping because my reason for voting you is still valid, yet my read has changed for no adequately explored reason (kinda like what yours are doing, best example is gorilla)

Flip Flopping is scummy because it shows your convictions are a great big load of BS. Town players have an objective, to lynch the scum. The scum will no doubt defend himself, but you can't just excuse a behaviour for no freakin reason.
Scum don't give a flying fuck who they lynch and are thus free to flop around at the slighest hint of resistance from their designated plaything.

You'll know for next time.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:56 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
RisingPhoenix wrote:I want a cookie.
and a lynch on Ranmaru.

Never let it be said that I am not a generous mod.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE LYNCH?
TALK ABOUT LAZY!
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:59 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

...Can I help you?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

lolwhut?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

No but really, you say I'm being careful in what I say and how I say it.
How does that even make sense. What, are you reading over my shoulder and watching me go "hmmm..." while I'm typing?
I was gonna say it's a shitty case, but it's really not a case to begin with.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:54 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

- Opens up the game with an IGMEOY on me… the next post where he mentions me, he says he has a “gut town read” on me… only to turn around and go “but last time I had a gut town on him and was wrong”. He effectively fence-sits on me, while also not giving any substantial reasoning for his reads of me.
You posted what, once at this point? It's not fence-sitting if I don't have an opinion on you yet smartass =_=

- He pressures Ranmaru early on, which is in my opinion, scum applying pressure to a weak link while ignoring/staying away from the obvious VI (Kabuto) for +townpoints if he gets lynched. What’s even more hilarious, though, is that he attacks Ranmaru for both fence-sitting AND not giving full reasons for his reads, when he did the exact same things in regards to me.
I'm not "staying away from the obvious VI" for +townpoints if he gets lynched. He WON'T get lynched, he's fuckin obvioustown, jesus BS argument.
Again, if you can't differenciate between not having a read and fence-sitting after two years here, there's something solidly wrong with you.

- After he realizes he has some grounds to attack Ranmaru, he pretty much locks himself into a scumtunnel and does nothing else the entire game.
Oh noes!
Actually I've given my opinion on the other events in the game, which you'd know if you actually read my ISO seriously.

- After his original vote on Ranmaru, he breaks off twice: once to ask Hiraki a question (then never comes back to him), and just now that I’ve thrown down a vote on him.
Which magically enough, seems to also be the amount of times I've been addressed!

Summary:
RisingPhoenix locked himself into a tunnel early on and hasn’t shown the slightest bit of desire to pull out of it. Ranmaru just
screams
easy mislynch to me… but he’s a mislynch that can actually put up a fight and thus not make an attack/tunnel on him look like a big scummy lion eating a wounded gazelle (which is what the DeityKabuto lynch would look like).
If you think DK is a potential lynch you seriously need to take a rest. I'm focused on obvscum Ranmaru because... SURPRISE, CAUGHT SCUM!

If Ranmaru gets lynched, then he put up a fight and flips town and there’s a lot of suspects besides RisingPhoenix.
Assuuuuuuuuuuumption!

If the wagon shifts elsewhere, RisingPhoenix can keep going “WAHHH WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME ABOUT RANMARU!” until the other lynch happens, which would then result in RisingPhoenix starting Day 2 with “Will you please listen to me about Ranmaru now?” and parking his vote on him again.
I would love to know what other wagon has been put forward that is viable as it is. Mastin and Khan are having their little cockfight in one corner and Scott is crying over the lack of hydra-reveal in the other. GREAT BIG ALTERNATIVES YA GOT THERE!

Ranmaru is, quite frankly, a safe place for scum to hide. And to top it all off, RisingPhoenix’s meta does not match up with Elite Scumhunting Unit at all.
That's complete BS, you were in that game and you fuckin know I tunneled the fuck out of Krazy.

Conclusion:
RisingPhoenix is scum.
Conclusion: Terrible.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Seriously Reck.
You're full of shit.
If Ranmaru flips tow I'm coming after you.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

I suggest we wait for Ran to "confirm" this bs.
Obviously fake Reckoner, you're losing your touch.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Geez, that wasnt predictable at ALL!
Reck, you're terrible when it comes to BSing claim. I wont tell you you're doing what you're accusing me of because itd make you cry, but im telling you regardless.
I'm saying I'm coming for Reck tomorrow if Ranmaru flips town because he's trying to line up my lynch with that of Ranmaru, even though town is town is a common scenario (statistic, etc)
Ranmaru not even understanding his own fakeclaim is lulzy
Reck thinking he's obvtown because he managed to fool 2 and a half player with his BS is lulzier
This wagon on me with a lack of a case (I disproved that quote above my post already, which Reck has failed to give a response to, big surprise there!) is lulziest.

So... back to the scheduled program!
Do you want to retract your claim and come up with something less credible Ranmaru? It'll be hard, but you can do it!

To whoever said it: No, BG+JK does not make sense, stop being dense. JK alone is already pretty overkill, BG on top is just crap.

EDIT: Inhim, you're voting me because...?
EDIT: Slaxx, the irony of talking about wagon speed and voting me is... yeah.
EDIT: I know you basically dont do anything beside gut stuff, considering your posts are full of crap, but make an effort for a change and answer my disproval of your "case"
EDIT: Skyquiem, because I didnt fall for the most obvBS claim ever I'm scum? REALLY?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

... I have experience with setup and I disagree Slaxx. <<
JK is NOT balanced against town.
At all.

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 2 (RisingPhoenix, Mana_Ku) L-6
    Reck: 2 (Kublai Khan, Scott Brosius) L-6
    Scott Brosius: 1 (DeityKabuto) L-7
    RisingPhoenix: 6 (Reck, Hiraki, mastin2, Slaxx, Ranmaru, inHimshallibe) L-2

Not Voting: 1 (Silver1337) L-7

to lynch.

[/quote]
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

are you fuckling serious?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Ranmaru wrote:WOW, that's the first time I have seen Phoenix address multiple people. :lol:

Wow, thats the first time I see you actually take a stance!
Oh wait, you're just sucking Reck.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Skyquiem wrote:
Sky wrote: EDIT: Skyquiem, because I didnt fall for the most obvBS claim ever I'm scum? REALLY?

1. You didn't even stop to consider it for a second.
2. You vanished the second it seemed slightly credible to return after it had been admitted as fake.

1. Reck wouldnt save his partners as mason, he's too much of a crusader
2. I have a life outside of mafia.

@Ranmaru: And your point is?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Slaxx wrote:Yeah, it was 8 to lynch.

Sorry >.>

You're an idiot.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Slaxx wrote:
RisingPhoenix wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Yeah, it was 8 to lynch.

Sorry >.>

You're an idiot.

Lol, you're scum, so no, not really.

Yeah, you really are an idiot.
And its not about my alignment.

EDIT: I wasnt on the lynch line until, erm, 30 minutes ago? Also what accusation have you made on your own may i inquire?
Fuckin hipocrisy, again.

EDIT: That was like, 4 days ago Reck.
You havent read, have you?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

... You're also bad at picking up obvious comments Slaxx.

Ranmaru, regardless of alignment, what I said is still true. You're playing mafia, not jeopardy.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

what sky said Slaxx, what sky said.

I'm a scum RB.

@Ranmaru: After the game, after the game.
@Reck: I'm not QQing, but there's a difference between good town play and your common TUNNELOFDOOMBSSSSSSS (trademark) getting followers. <<
Oh and for the record, the mason claim WAS very very fake.
You wouldnt blink at a mason iof yours being close to lynch.

@Slaxx: You were voting with me for 95% of the day. that hardly qualifies as GOOD.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

:roll:
unvote
vote: RisingPhoenix
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by RisingPhoenix »

for future reference, while it was my mistake to fuck over that cheap trick, I consider it very underhanded and... well, cheap.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”