Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

xRECKONERx wrote:DAMMIT NO.
I JUST OUTTED MY "LOL I AM NEWB" ALT.

Alright, fuck it.
Mod, I'll replace into winger's slot since that shit isn't a secret anymore.

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 5 (RisingPhoenix, Skyquiem, Slaxx, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe) L-3

Reck: 2 (Kublai Khan, Scott Brosius) L-6
    Skyquiem: 2 (Ranmaru) L-6
    Kublai Kahn: 2 (mastin2) L-7
    Scott Brosius: 1 (DeityKabuto) L-7
    DeityKabuto: 1 (Reck) L-7

Not Voting: 2 (Silver1337, Hiraki) L-6

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:31 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

done

Well, for one thing I was originally going to make a case on you but Slaxx kinda beat me to it...

You should really consider stopping the whole "I see XYZ online!" and start building a freaking case. Your ISO was a pile of questions without any solid opinions last time I checked, and
so far
my reread is maintaining that.

Also stop pretending you're trying to get reactions. Your questions are hollow and basically all "what do you think of XYZ" or"why do you think XYZ is scummy?". You accuse Mana of "preying" off Scott, yet all you've done is attempt in a rather mediocre way to prey on everyone else.

362: I smell hypoooooooooocrisy!
370: yeah, that's definitely that smell!

Either I'm reading incorrectly, but you just threatened Mastin because he's not giving you his solid read fast enough. Can you be any more full of crap? 0_o

375: You certainly haven't
376: You moved off Gorilla without ever addressing him, you're one to talk.
382: Another player here is not helping either, all he does is ask others to contribute while fluffing the fuck out of the thread.
388: You... are... so... paperthin and flimsy!
444: Say that like it's not fucking obvious.

Mastin continues to say nothing in lots of words.

@DK 356: And you would know that because...?
@DK 424: That's really not what a tunnel is.

@MK 380: Remember the time he didn't? Neither do I.
@MK 386: People dislike ZazieR because he's a chronic flaker <<

@Hiraki 402: That's fine and dandy, but saying I need to die and voting elsewhere kind of fails in credibility.
@Hiraki 406: It's... hard to miss, considering the size of it! (that's what SHE said!)

@KK 430: That's because there IS NO SUBSTANCE!
412: Silver is so painfully town.

No seriously, let's stop joking around here. You're incapable of giving your opinion more value than a penny, as shown when you flopped on EVERY FUCKING VOTE you put down.
You don't believe yourself
You
Are
SCUM

I want a cookie.
and a lynch on Ranmaru.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

RisingPhoenix wrote:I want a cookie.
and a lynch on Ranmaru.

Never let it be said that I am not a generous mod.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Eh? How is flip flopping votes scummy? Haven't changed it that much either. It was from Gorilla to > Sky. Simple as that.

I do believe myself, and I'm quite confident too.
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:42 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

You did so on Gorilla
You did so on Sky
You did so on Mana
You did so on Me
You did so to a lesser extent on Mastin

Do you need more examples?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I only voted twice.

Now answer my question. How is flipp flopping votes scummy?
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:55 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Flip-flopping isn't about votes, it's about reads.

If I bring you to L-1 and you claim cop and I unvote you, I'm not flopping.
If I'm calling you scum for a reason (ie: YOU ONLY ASK QUESTIONS!) and you say "but that's all I'm good for!" and I unvote you, I'm flopping because my reason for voting you is still valid, yet my read has changed for no adequately explored reason (kinda like what yours are doing, best example is gorilla)

Flip Flopping is scummy because it shows your convictions are a great big load of BS. Town players have an objective, to lynch the scum. The scum will no doubt defend himself, but you can't just excuse a behaviour for no freakin reason.
Scum don't give a flying fuck who they lynch and are thus free to flop around at the slighest hint of resistance from their designated plaything.

You'll know for next time.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:56 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
RisingPhoenix wrote:I want a cookie.
and a lynch on Ranmaru.

Never let it be said that I am not a generous mod.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE LYNCH?
TALK ABOUT LAZY!
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru, your current vote is on us therefore are you attempting to say you're confident that we're mafia becuase none of your posts have shown any sign of that. The entire reasoning behind your change of vote to us was for not answering a post you made while I was asleep. The question has been answered with you showing no qualms with the reponse however your vote and confidence in our lynch still remains, care to explain?

Changing of votes isn't a scum-tell alone, however changing votes constantly with minimal reason to is indeed a scum-tell, it reads as opportunistic mafia jumping around trying to find a bandwagon or mslynch that will get moving.

Glad I'm not the only one who gets a massive town-read of Silver from #412, head one completely disagrees with it though.

- Regfan.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Ranmaru »

RisingPhoenix wrote:Flip-flopping isn't about votes, it's about reads.

If I bring you to L-1 and you claim cop and I unvote you, I'm not flopping.
If I'm calling you scum for a reason (ie: YOU ONLY ASK QUESTIONS!) and you say "but that's all I'm good for!" and I unvote you, I'm flopping because my reason for voting you is still valid, yet my read has changed for no adequately explored reason (kinda like what yours are doing, best example is gorilla)

Flip Flopping is scummy because it shows your convictions are a great big load of BS.
Town players have an objective, to lynch the scum
. The scum will no doubt defend himself, but you can't just excuse a behaviour for no freakin reason.
Scum don't give a flying fuck who they lynch and are thus free to flop around at the slighest hint of resistance from their designated plaything.

You'll know for next time.

Of course, but I don't know who is scum. I'm guessing here. That's how I play. I ask questions to form reads. I ask people to clarify their actions, for example Mana.

Gorilla has done nothing and has been useless, I felt like my vote would be useful else where.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:I do believe myself, and I'm quite confident too.
Ranmaru wrote:Of course, but I don't know who is scum. I'm guessing here.

Contradiction Ahoy!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Skyquiem wrote:Ranmaru, your current vote is on us therefore are you attempting to say you're confident that we're mafia becuase none of your posts have shown any sign of that. The entire reasoning behind your change of vote to us was for not answering a post you made while I was asleep. The question has been answered with you showing no qualms with the reponse however your vote and confidence in our lynch still remains, care to explain?

Changing of votes isn't a scum-tell alone, however changing votes constantly with minimal reason to is indeed a scum-tell, it reads as opportunistic mafia jumping around trying to find a bandwagon or mslynch that will get moving.

Glad I'm not the only one who gets a massive town-read of Silver from #412, head one completely disagrees with it though.

- Regfan.

Oh I forgot. I wasn't asking you about the scum team thing, I was asking Mastin about it.

I have already explained why I was annoyed about the Empking question. I was asking to see if people who knew him might have been the ones to kill him. Yet you said the opposite, that it may have been a newb who saw his join date (this was the first I heard of this). I would have wanted to bait reactions first, but you seemed to explain a reason that newb scum could hide behind. I felt that was a bit anti-town.

Now I didn't like how you answered for Mastin. I yelled at you so that you could acknowledge that I didn't like that, and that you would acknowledge answering another's question on purpose.

Yes. I have also explained that you seem to see a "Lack" of my usual play except I always play like this. I also asked you to explain HOW I demonstrate a different play then most my games. You never did this. This is why I suspect you.

I do now suspect Scott slightly because he seems to be ignoring my 'actions' to blindly call me town.

Ha, funny. I believe myself, but I still don't KNOW who the scum are. I THINK you are scum, not know. But I'm quite confident.

How confident are you?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:Now I didn't like how you answered for Mastin. I yelled at you so that you could acknowledge that I didn't like that, and that you would acknowledge answering another's question on purpose.

Are you attempting to say that answering a question you directed at mastin is allignment indicative. Simple question, yes or no?
Ranmaru wrote:I have already explained why I was annoyed about the Empking question. I was asking to see if people who knew him might have been the ones to kill him. Yet you said the opposite, that it may have been a newb who saw his join date (this was the first I heard of this). I would have wanted to bait reactions first, but you seemed to explain a reason that newb scum could hide behind. I felt that was a bit anti-town.

You ask a question which is directed at least partially towards me, how is me responding to it allignment indicative? Explain how you get to the logic that me answeing the questions allow newb scum to hide behind my answer, if anything my response incriminates newb-scum.
Ranmaru wrote:Yes. I have also explained that you seem to see a "Lack" of my usual play except I always play like this.
I also asked you to explain HOW I demonstrate a different play then most my games. You never did this. This is why I suspect you.

This is an unbeleivably massive lie, in Post #342 I did exactly this.
Ranmaru wrote:Ha, funny. I believe myself, but I still don't KNOW who the scum are. I THINK you are scum, not know. But I'm quite confident. How confident are you?

There's a difference between not KNOWING the scum and being confident in who you vote enough to have it not be a guess. As for how confident I am about you being scum, very.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Yes it would be. It was about how sure he was about the 4 scum team thing.

I'm talking about the last part of your answer.

I have READ that. I asked for you to give examples after that. Here is the post: 347 You never answered that, instead you ignored it and talked about other things.

No there isn't. It's a stab in the dark.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: RisingPhoenix

Follow suit, please.
green shirt thursdays
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Why?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Slaxx »

Reckoner: no.
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:59 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

...Can I help you?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

His meta in this game is a 180 degree change from Elite Scumhunting Unit, where he was town. Here, he has been playing too carefully. The last game, he bombastically threw out reads left and right and didn't care if he appeared town or not, because he was, dammit, logic be damned. This game, he's putting a lot of careful thought into what he says and how he says it.

I'd also like to post my fuller case against him, but I'd like to see who will vote RisingPhoenix without me having to spell it out for them first.
green shirt thursdays
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

lolwhut?
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:...
lolwhut?

Scummy reaction is scummy.
Can we please pile the votes on now?
green shirt thursdays
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

No but really, you say I'm being careful in what I say and how I say it.
How does that even make sense. What, are you reading over my shoulder and watching me go "hmmm..." while I'm typing?
I was gonna say it's a shitty case, but it's really not a case to begin with.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Ranmaru »

xRECKONERx wrote:His meta in this game is a 180 degree change from Elite Scumhunting Unit, where he was town. Here, he has been playing too carefully. The last game, he bombastically threw out reads left and right and didn't care if he appeared town or not, because he was, dammit, logic be damned. This game, he's putting a lot of careful thought into what he says and how he says it.

I'd also like to post my fuller case against him, but I'd like to see who will vote RisingPhoenix without me having to spell it out for them first.

Earlier you said his meta showed him to be town, broski. (As Winger)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

[winger] wrote:Also, in going through a RisingPhoenix iso again, I've noticed a distinct change in his play between last game and this one, but I am going to leave my vote on DK for now. If/when I switch to Phoenix, I will explain why in detail.

lrn2rd
green shirt thursdays
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:Yes it would be. It was about how sure he was about the 4 scum team thing.

So let me just get this right. You direct a question at mastin that he's already answered not in the hopes of attaining a reaction but merely knowing how he reached that conclusion. I answer before he comes online, you find that as a scum-tell?
Ranmaru wrote:I'm talking about the last part of your answer.

Lets just get to the point. Is the fact I answered a question you directed at everyone a scum-tell, yes or no. If no why bring it back up?
Ranmaru wrote:I have READ that. I asked for you to give examples after that. Here is the post: 347 You never answered that, instead you ignored it and talked about other things.

I don't honestly know how I could make it more clear. I've stated it multiple times already. In this game you're asking useless fluff questions that lead to nowhere without really stating your detailed opinion on occurances whereas in alternate games you've played you have done so.

Reck, the last thing Rising is doing is playing cautiously, perhaps you should re-read your posts and yes, I do want your detailed reads on everyone.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”