Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #0) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

No problem Red. Actually been waiting for a normal to replace into. Have to get my replacement Karma back up.

Alright, reading the thread now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Reads:

Town: (Gorilla, Deity)
Null: (Winger, Hiraki, inHimShallIBe)
Leaning Town: (Rising Phoenix, Mastin2, Kubli Kahn, Skyquiem)
Leaning Scum: (Silver1337)
Scum: (Scott Brosius, Ranmaru)

Gorilla: Very first post= genuine and Town.
Diety: Early JK claim is early and dumb, but also town.

Null Reads:

If I had to take a stance on them, winger=scum, there was a post he seemed a bit to worried about suspicion on him. Hiraki= town, gut. No clue on InHim.

Rising Phoenix: Conditional on ranmaru flip, I like how he noticed the active lurking and dead end questions.
Mastin2: Hard read is hard, I have no meta on Mastin. Nothing seems out of place now though.
Kubli Kahn: A bit of gut, a bit of how he goes about pushing on people. Seems like misguided town.
Skyqueim: Our scum reads match, and thats good enough for me now (especially since he posted them first).

Scum:
Silver hiding behind a scum meta that apparently doesnt even exist is lol.
Scott ad Ranmaru: Scott for pushing hydra bullshit, Ran for dead end questions.

Other Notes:
Mastin isn't scum with more than one of (Hiraki, Sky, Scott) because of this:
mastin2 wrote:I'll respond to what I need to later. Still incoherent right now.

But I'm telling you here and now {Hiraki, Sky, Scott} contains 1-2 scum in it. There's no way this is town-on-town-with-town. If that makes sense.

Reason: Doubt Mastin would group 2 scumbuddies into something like that as scum. Improbable.

A Scott scum flip or a Silver scum flip looks good because of this:
Scott Brosius wrote:
Skyquiem wrote:@Scott-1

I've seen this before, a couple of times; where someone asks the hydra to 'headclaim' on grounds that hiding said information is Anti-Town.

I don't think I need to state that each of those times, said person wanting said information was scum.

So Scott, are you Scum?

Can you reference these games?

Silver's hesitation to vote is weird and scummy.

He keeps his vote on something that is antitown, but won't move it to someone being scummy? Not buyin it. Typical vote a townie FoS a buddy play.

I will take a deeper look in this thread tomorrow and start doing more PoE eliminations (its something I recently adapted and probably like it more than actually just calling out the four scummiest people).
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #2) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Also,
Vote Ranmaru

Beautiful bandwagon. Loving the people on it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #3) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Its alright Mastin, because ran is scum.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #4) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

However, I like where you are coming from, and I really like how you use a system similar to mine.

A- from Slaxx. GG. Return A- to any local ice cream store, get 1 free scoop.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Slaxx »

You are telling someone to move their vote off one of your scum reads?

RANMARU:
Ranmaru wrote:OMG now it opens xD Hi guys. Glad it's only three pages for now.

Nothing

Ranmaru wrote:So uh, why did Deity claim so early?

Vote: Mana ku
for having a pokemon/person avatar :3

RVS

Ranmaru wrote:Ah, I see. 0.o I thought you were a fire/flying type Pokemon.

mastin2 wrote:For the record, I'm quite confident Mana's town, and pretty sure Scott is, too.

Explain this.

No content of his own.

Ranmaru wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Headclaiming is definitely protown. You are not claiming heads. Therefore not protown.

Hiding information can only benefit scum.

But how does this make them scum?

No content of his own. Asking other people to make cases on scum.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:
Spoiler: Rambling About My Experience With Other Players
1. inHimshallibe <--Played with 'Him once as an alt, and have also seen him in Oldy Mafia be lynched. (Yes, I read all of Oldy Mafia.)
2. [winger] <--A familiar name from There Will Be Bloodshed.
3. DeityKabuto <--Ongoing.
4. Kublai Khan <--Newbie 742, I was cop, nailed both scum on first two pages, and investigated one of 'em Night One. Said person was later replaced by Khan, who claimed doc. I won that battle, Khan got lynched, and I was NK'd. (Interestingly enough, my N2 investigation wasn't on the second scum. It was on someone I thought was town, but yet I had some doubts about. Sound familiar? ;)
7. Silver1337 <--I saw one or two games which I was interested in browsing which had Silver's name in it. I have no clue which ones, so really not that familiar.
8. Skyquiem <--That would require me to know who the heads are. :P
9. RisingPhoenix <--Never heard of RisingPhoenix.
10. gorilla <--Two games, both ongoing.
11. Reya Cookiebringer <--Seen the name, don't remember the player.
12. Hiraki <--Another name from There Will Be Bloodshed. I've also caught Hiraki's name elsewhere, though I don't remember where. Likely browsing.
13. Scott Brosius <--Haven't really seen this name before.
14. Mana_Ku <--I've heard of Mana_Ku, but I'm not positive we've played together. It's possible.
15. Ranmaru <--In a game I browsed, I saw Ranmaru be called an anti-town player due to Ranmaru's style of play. Some Mini game with Pine in it. I've seen Ranmaru's name on the browsing list a lot, too, more than the other players (which I have seen. I saw Reya, Silver, and perhaps Phoenix browsing at times, too. Might've seen Scott once or twice, too, though I'm less sure of that) so that MIGHT be a good sign.
I don't actually know anything about Ranmaru, though. Simply saw that others wanted Ranmaru to replace out for being anti-town

I was sadly very busy and it wasn't due to my playstyle. It was Mini 1146 I think and I prompted the mod that I would like to replace IN for that game, since it sounded funny and all. Then last week of school hits and I have 40 pages to read up. (Well I mean that I replaced in a longgg time after that) I had to prod dodge to infinity hoping that I'd get a night to do my catch up xD But the nights were so quick! (I was irresponsible in that game, but that won't happen and I will post a ton) I was not adjusted to this. D4 comes, and alot of people are angry with my stalling. I was going to try and do a catch up to atone for my sins, but I saw WELL AT LEAST HE COULD BE HAMMERING so I was like FUUUu ok and I hammered someone I didn't even have a read on xD. That was a berry big mistake. Luckily, that was the last scum I had hammered, so we won the game, but I got temporarily black listed.

It was situational, and I don't like lurking either. You won't see that here. : P And yes, you will see my name alot.

Big irrelevant post.

Ranmaru wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:ohshit.. mastin2? *HEAD DESK*

mastin2 wrote:Vote: Khan Man. For old time's sake.

(Fun fact: I've been in two games with Khan.
In Both Games, Khan was scum.
I am in this game.
Khan is in this game.
Therefore, Khan is scum.

My logic is flawless! )

Flawless logic, indeed. You are not claiming roleblocker and you are still alive. Ergo I'm not scum.

And I'm obviously not a delayed action vig; though I agree with you on the definition--I think we'll see a minimum 2 bodies tomorrow (Empking+scum) assuming no blocking, etc.

Still, how much does Empking hate you?
I'm trying to decide to either policy lynch you for excessive posting
or ignore you and let nature take it's course.

DeityKabuto wrote:I am the Jailkeeper. I can target people and block night abilities used on them and that person cannot use night abilities. I chose my first target at random, so I need the town to lean me in the right direction of who to use it on N1.

What the eff--? You don't seem to have any completed games here on mafiascum.

Do you understand any of the basic principles of playing mafia?

Scott Brosius' vote is horrible. So is Mana_Ku's vote. She (?) should justify it soon.

DeityKabuto wrote:I played a game as a scum with mastin, and overall, he is our best chance at winning the game.

No talking about on-going games. (I didn't see any completed games in your meta.)

hmm
Vote: Scott Brosius
FOS: Mana_Ku

That's NOT GONNA HAPENNNN

7 posts in and still no content.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:Or not.

Users browsing this forum: mastin2, Reya Cookiebringer
^What it was. I checked multiple times. Also saw Reya posting somewhere on the forum as the last post in one of 'em.

Users browsing this forum: mastin2
^What it is, now.

I approve of this.

Buddying, still no original stances.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:Delayed Action Vig?

I have no clue what role that is, and I doubt I'd find it if I searched on the Wiki. My GUESS would be that Empking sends in a kill, and said person dies either during the day phase at some time or during the next night phase.

Does anyone know if Empking would shoot on an N0?

Also. Gorilla is town. Discuss.

I'm also going to take a stab in the dark.

1. inHimshallibe
2. [winger]
3. DeityKabuto
4. Kublai Khan
12. Hiraki

The Scum Are Within Those Names.

Vote: Khan Man
. For old time's sake.

I am in this game.
Khan is in this game.
Therefore, Khan is scum.

My logic is flawless! :P)

Or maybe he'd have to send it in twice.

Good way of starting RVS.

More useless filler.
Ranmaru wrote:
Silver1337 wrote:Because it's dangerous to lynch someone without loads of evidence on D1.

If you need loads of evidence, how do you think you'd get it?

Useless question. Still no original content. Question is useless because answer is irrelevant to any alignment tells.

Skipping #9/10 because they are long. But still no reads and no pressuring in either post.

Ranmaru wrote:@Sky:

Fair enough.

What do you think about Khan's policy lynch idea?
What do you think about Hiraki so far?
Do you think Mastin's master plan was an RVS joke?

Still no pressuring or content of his own.

Ranmaru wrote:1. I agree. I thought so as well, but I said no regardless.
2. Yes I hope he improves.
3. Meaning his first post coming in, where he stated 4 scum resided in the 4 slots he has shown.

Builds off of Sky's stances.

#13, pressuring Scott to answer a question. Its also a question that would force other people to do ran's scumhunting.
#14, lurker hunting. Normally a null tell except when it is exclusive to lurkers only, which this is.

Ranmaru wrote:This isn't info that scum may know. Scum know who town may be, but this is only non-game related info that the Hydra is keeping for now.

Although not helping with other types of info, may be anti-town, it doesn't make it scummy. Do you understand?

First light stance Ran has taken and its only 15 posts in. He just said, though, that it is antitown and not scummy. So still no reads on either member involved.

Ranmaru wrote:
[winger] wrote:Wait, did we really have a jailkeeper claim? On day one? On PAGE one? With no votes down?

I'm not sure I follow why that happened, exactly. DK, why did you feel the need to claim?

That was exactly what I thought. Seems either he claimed so that he wouldn't be pressured in the future, or he might usually be used to that in smogon type mafia or something.

@Phoenix: Eh? What do you mean? I don't know what you are talking about.

@Mastin: Ok that's fine... I don't like giving out town reads early myself but I ask because you shouldn't give out town reads so easily without reason. I look forward to WHY you have gotten the town reads.

Your first post was a joke, right?

Fencesitting on DK, more questions, still no town/scum reads and we are pretty deep in the ISO here. Has yet to pressure anyone.

Ranmaru wrote:Ok. Honestly I would think the scum team wouldn't be paried together, though. Since the mod would have to randomize the list. I feel as though Khan is just anti-town and not really scummy. Need more from him.

@Silver: You should ask your suspect questions then, instead of sitting around and waiting for SCUM TO SLIP per say.

One again calls something antitown but not scummy. Are we afraid to call people scummy? Possibly. The first actual scumhunting Ran mentions is in this post, and its based off of OGTM. Which is shit.

#18 is more of the same thing.

Ranmaru wrote:@Mastin:

Right. Can you compare this to his possible town games? Again, why does this make him scum and not null?

Explain what he did the last two games as scum, that he is doing here. Bring up quotes too.

You are saying Khan could possibly have been 3 or 4 in your demonstration, but that is only speculation. Of course, I hope you have some questions for him to draw reactions from.

Yes, it was long.

@Hiraki: Please don't be a hypocrite. You haven't said much yourself.

Hey MAstin, do my scumhunting for me. Kthxbai.

Ranmaru wrote:Ok that's fine, thank you.

Oh, I didn't look at that. : P

Interesting. Meh, I just use Microsoft word sometimes. And I am kinda scatter brained and un-organized myself. : [

Useless.

Ranmaru wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@Hiraki: Please don't be a hypocrite. You haven't said much yourself.
I'm not being a hypocrite.

I've at least managed to get 8 posts out about the game, while the person who enters on Page 4 gets barely 5 lines, most of them lacking use.

Ok.

Why exactly are you voting Scott?
What are your reads on: Me, Mastin, Khan, Mana ku, Sky, and Phoenix?
What are your thoughts on Policy lynches?

More useless questions. Still no stances of his own and we are 21 posts in.

#22: blatant active lurking.
#23: Still shooting down scum reads while processing none of his own.
#24: Useless post.
#25: "Do my hunting for me".
#26: Provides a link to something. Who knows.
#27: "Do my scumhunting for me"

Ranmaru wrote:I wanted to know your thoughts because you haven't really posted much. What you say can go either way and makes it null, not scum. You are just stating a possibility.

You still haven't explained your awkward sensation. You are fine with explaining your reads, but not your awkward sensation of me?

Someone is getting a bit nervous.

Ranmaru wrote:Being scummy may be anti-town, but not the other way around.

Anti-town means that the person may be either scum or town, but are also being 'hurtful' to town. (For example, Dk here being a
possible
town Jk, and then not even explaining his vote on me; What he is doing is hurtful to town but it doesn't make him scum, just something that you should press and look into further)

But your point about multiple factions seems good, actually. Sorry if you do actually know what Anti-town means. I'm used to looking for scum, so I'll concede to that.

Yes, I don't know why he is able to explain his reads and yet doesn't really have a good reason to back it up. That is anti-town, and so was his pre-mature claim.

Paragraph 1: Theory talk.
Paragraph 2: Theory talk/experience talk.
Paragraph 3: More antitown but not scummy talk. STILL has yet to out reads or pressure anybody. Btw, we are 29 posts in.

#30 Defending Kahn. Might be the first stance in the game.
#31 Brings up game for Sky.
#32 More defending Kahn.
#33 Useless.
#34 "Do my scumhunting for me"
#35 "Take my stances for me"
#36 Useless
#37 "Do something Gorilla"
#38 No clue what this is.
#39 Votes obvtown for parroting. Kind of hypocritical given what we have seen. Possible chainsaw of Scott.

Ranmaru wrote:
gorilla wrote:
I misremembered how things went, w/e

just because someone else said it doesn't make it true: you've been posting for the sake of posting. I'm lurking in the early stages of day 1 and I don't care how you perceive me for it, I'll comment when I see fit.

What??? Explain how you misremembered how things went.

No I haven't, there is more to me than meets the eye. Your only lead is that you THINK I am posting to just post. What else do you think of me then, if you aren't parroting?

You are lurking so that when you see others give suspicions, you can simply prey off of their suspicions and simply agree without having to really give a genuine opinion yourself. You have viewed many many times but never did you say this before Phoenix or Sky has brought up points against me.

LOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOL
LOL
LOLOLOL

Ran just called himself scum. No, he didn't admit to it. But he literally pegged his own playstyle in that post.

Ranmaru wrote:
gorilla wrote:Ranmaru, I read page one when the thread opened and thought mastin had goaded DK into claiming, not that DK had offered to claim. I hadn't re-read that page when I posted again.

I think you're annoying, possibly scum as I said earlier.

Thank you for explaining my motivations to me, I like others to tell me what I'm doing because I'm not aware myself. I'll post when there's something for me to say. Yawn.

preview-edit: DK, I just don't always get into games right away with the voting and the arguing etc. A number of players have yet to post and I don't feel like my reads will be worthwhile until things get moving. I figured this game I'd wait with my vote until I have decent reason, and just talk until then.

My playstyle shouldn't be based on finding my alignment. I'm an active poster and if you read my completed games you could notice that. Don't like it, too bad. Possibly scum? That's not a reason, that is a possibility, and that falls in null because then you are REALLY saying "You can possibly be scum or town, dunno".

Oh I'm sure you WOULD. You are being hypocritical here because you also have been trying to say that my motivation per say is to fake contribute. Why shouldn't I try to read what your motivation is?

Ran is calling someone who suspects him scum. Keep this trend in mind because we will see it more later.

#42 Your case isnt good enough, make it better. Khan is town because someone else said so.
#43 Well there is a town stance. First one of the ISO.
#44 Biggest post he has written and its self defense and a null tell on Mastin.
#45 Let me tell you how to scumhunt
#46 Hi Hiraki, do my scumhunting for me.
#47 So far Ran has pressured both Gorilla and Silver, probably some of the weakest players so far in the game. Not a good start.
#48 :decentposting: but then a dead end question at the end.
#49 Decent. Asking someone to explain their vote is good.
#50 Lol@ hypocrisy in that post. More useless questions. Has he followed up on any of these? Yes. By saying thank you, or agreed. But never taking legitimate stances.
#51 Pretty much the same thing we've been seeing here. Slight improvement.

Ranmaru wrote:Not the best wagon's. I admit it is hard to get some leads in this weak town.

Btw Mastin, when you do that, I'd like for you to state ALTERNATIVE wagons and state reasons why. I still don't agree on Khan being scum.

Also still wondering about Inhim and Reya. :/

Lurker hunting, blaming everyone else for lack of reads. I'm getting plenty, whats your problem?

#53 Still has not explained relevancy of question.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:Khan is my alternative wagon. :P

Reason why's simple.

I currently do not believe winger is scum.
inHim has not provided me any content.
Reya is far too minor a suspect.
Hiraki I am not confident enough in to lynch.
Sky might,
might
be a good lynch, but I'm not completely sold on Sky being scum, yet.

Khan's really the best option.

What is your read on Brossius again?

How has your Khan read developed? Has he progressively done more scummy things? Have you ever played in games he was town? Did he do anything differently?

Why aren't you completely sold on Sky/Hiraki?

Hi Mastin, you look dangerous, so I am going to buddy up to you. I am also going to ask more useless questions.

#55 I think this is Empking related. Analyzing the night kill. Decent but not optimal.
#56 Ran has an obsession with Kahn. Probably partners.
#57 <3 Rising Phoenix. I made your case for you buddy.
#58 Not much here that is scummy or towny.
#59 More letting other people craft his reads.
#60 Nothing. Useless.
#61 More sucking up to Mastin and making him his reads-bitch.

And the last few posts he OMGUSes me and Sky. Notice how the Gorilla scum read just goes away. Replaced with two people voting him. That makes sense.

Also notice how he refused to take stances until under pressure. Notice how bad said stances are. Notice the lack of fludity of the Gorilla FoS, and notice the OMGUSing.

That is all. Not only is Ran scum, but he is scum PR. About 90% sure on this.

Good day to you all.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also notice how Ran crafts his reads. Every read is a light suspicion. Easy to be backed off of. This is such obvious bullshit its not even funny. This is literally active lurking in its most pure and holy form.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Slaxx »

mastin2 wrote:Okay. So it's not final. It's not cemented as strongly as I would like. It makes more assumptions than I am comfortable with.

Which is why I'm going to be checking back on the game in a reread to confirm it all.

But right now?

Khan, Hiraki, Ranmaru, and Slaxx seems like the only scumteam which makes sense in my head, with my notes compiled all together.

So I just made a huge ass post on JUST my scumbuddy?

Mastin. You need to think logically and parsimoniously. You overcomplicate things.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ranmaru wrote:#315, Of course. Can't expect scum to drop BIG scum tells my man. I'll be responding to your post shortly.

Yes, you can. Because YOU have. Huge ones.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Slaxx »

mastin2 wrote:...Which is made slightly more likely (not less) by Slaxx's massive wall against Ranmaru right now. That read as bussing.

...THAT read as bussing?

For the love of Christ Mastin please go take a nap and come back when you're feeling better.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

Okay. Well if I am bussing it means we are both scum, right? I also think Kahn and Ran are mafia. Ran's particular obsession with Kahn without ever directly confronting Kahn too much makes them both scum. So if you will join me on both of those bandwagons, I will happily let you lynche me day 3.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ranmaru wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Okay. Well if I am bussing it means we are both scum, right? I also think Kahn and Ran are mafia. Ran's particular obsession with Kahn without ever directly confronting Kahn too much makes them both scum. So if you will join me on both of those bandwagons, I will happily let you lynche me day 3.

You just basically said "Well let me survive to D3 as scum"

No, I did not. I am trying to compromise with Mastin because he is being dense.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Slaxx »

Well you said I and Sky were scum, then you backed off of my scum read, so those are pretty brittle stances tbh.

Kahn is scum (but like 100% scum) if you are scum. You mention him a lot in your posts but I don't THINK you ever confronted him more than once. But you are constantly mentioning him. Like you did right there.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:
mastin2 wrote:It really does read as bussing to me.

But I am going to be double-
And then triple-checking all of my reads and reasons, soon enough. Just to make sure.

Just saying, but if it's bussing that makes it a good vote to be on Ranmaru.
Just saying.

Oh god not you too.

Either way the man is right Mastin. A ranmaru vote is a vote for eternal salvation.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Slaxx »

You did it abruptly and without fluidity. And like I said, he is way more likely scum based on YOUR scum flip. And um...what? I clearly observed your actions and actions that connected you to Kahn.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Oh god not you too.

Can I help you?

I meant I really hope you don't think I am bussing.

and no, you are doing all you can to help me by voting scum.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Khan, I am in one other game with mastin. It's ongoing. We areboth alive. So yeah.

Seen him once as town but I was modding and he was a hydra. So as I said before, no meta on mastin.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Slaxx »

Scott Brosius wrote:Winger's iso is indeed scummy. Nothing novel and nothing of substance.

I still think Ranmaru is leaning town.

Vote: winger

why
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Slaxx »

Which 2? I don't see any.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Slaxx »

I don't remember calling you misguided, but you are because your vote isn't on Ran. I don't know how people can ignore a case like that.

Yes. I do. But not too extensive. I have seen him in 2 town games and 2 scum games, 1 being offsite.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

...its only 16 pages
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ran is active lurking and secretly obsessed with Kahn
gorilla and DietyKabuto are obvtown
Mastin and Kahn hate each other and aren't scum together
Scott is probscum

There ya go.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Slaxx »

Inhim, the main problem with Ranmaru is that the first real content he provided was under 4 votes of pressure, and he retracted his only previous FoS to FoS all the people making cases on him (well, 2/3). That is why Ran is scum.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Slaxx »

Hiraki wrote:RisingPhoneix hasn't done anything to change my read.

He still needs to die.

No.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

Spoiler:
Because of this:

Slaxx wrote:You are telling someone to move their vote off one of your scum reads?

RANMARU:
Ranmaru wrote:OMG now it opens xD Hi guys. Glad it's only three pages for now.

Nothing

Ranmaru wrote:So uh, why did Deity claim so early?

Vote: Mana ku
for having a pokemon/person avatar :3

RVS

Ranmaru wrote:Ah, I see. 0.o I thought you were a fire/flying type Pokemon.

mastin2 wrote:For the record, I'm quite confident Mana's town, and pretty sure Scott is, too.

Explain this.

No content of his own.

Ranmaru wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Headclaiming is definitely protown. You are not claiming heads. Therefore not protown.

Hiding information can only benefit scum.

But how does this make them scum?

No content of his own. Asking other people to make cases on scum.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:
Spoiler: Rambling About My Experience With Other Players
1. inHimshallibe <--Played with 'Him once as an alt, and have also seen him in Oldy Mafia be lynched. (Yes, I read all of Oldy Mafia.)
2. [winger] <--A familiar name from There Will Be Bloodshed.
3. DeityKabuto <--Ongoing.
4. Kublai Khan <--Newbie 742, I was cop, nailed both scum on first two pages, and investigated one of 'em Night One. Said person was later replaced by Khan, who claimed doc. I won that battle, Khan got lynched, and I was NK'd. (Interestingly enough, my N2 investigation wasn't on the second scum. It was on someone I thought was town, but yet I had some doubts about. Sound familiar? ;)
7. Silver1337 <--I saw one or two games which I was interested in browsing which had Silver's name in it. I have no clue which ones, so really not that familiar.
8. Skyquiem <--That would require me to know who the heads are. :P
9. RisingPhoenix <--Never heard of RisingPhoenix.
10. gorilla <--Two games, both ongoing.
11. Reya Cookiebringer <--Seen the name, don't remember the player.
12. Hiraki <--Another name from There Will Be Bloodshed. I've also caught Hiraki's name elsewhere, though I don't remember where. Likely browsing.
13. Scott Brosius <--Haven't really seen this name before.
14. Mana_Ku <--I've heard of Mana_Ku, but I'm not positive we've played together. It's possible.
15. Ranmaru <--In a game I browsed, I saw Ranmaru be called an anti-town player due to Ranmaru's style of play. Some Mini game with Pine in it. I've seen Ranmaru's name on the browsing list a lot, too, more than the other players (which I have seen. I saw Reya, Silver, and perhaps Phoenix browsing at times, too. Might've seen Scott once or twice, too, though I'm less sure of that) so that MIGHT be a good sign.
I don't actually know anything about Ranmaru, though. Simply saw that others wanted Ranmaru to replace out for being anti-town

I was sadly very busy and it wasn't due to my playstyle. It was Mini 1146 I think and I prompted the mod that I would like to replace IN for that game, since it sounded funny and all. Then last week of school hits and I have 40 pages to read up. (Well I mean that I replaced in a longgg time after that) I had to prod dodge to infinity hoping that I'd get a night to do my catch up xD But the nights were so quick! (I was irresponsible in that game, but that won't happen and I will post a ton) I was not adjusted to this. D4 comes, and alot of people are angry with my stalling. I was going to try and do a catch up to atone for my sins, but I saw WELL AT LEAST HE COULD BE HAMMERING so I was like FUUUu ok and I hammered someone I didn't even have a read on xD. That was a berry big mistake. Luckily, that was the last scum I had hammered, so we won the game, but I got temporarily black listed.

It was situational, and I don't like lurking either. You won't see that here. : P And yes, you will see my name alot.

Big irrelevant post.

Ranmaru wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:ohshit.. mastin2? *HEAD DESK*

mastin2 wrote:Vote: Khan Man. For old time's sake.

I am in this game.
Khan is in this game.
Therefore, Khan is scum.

My logic is flawless! )

Flawless logic, indeed. You are not claiming roleblocker and you are still alive. Ergo I'm not scum.

And I'm obviously not a delayed action vig; though I agree with you on the definition--I think we'll see a minimum 2 bodies tomorrow (Empking+scum) assuming no blocking, etc.

Still, how much does Empking hate you?
I'm trying to decide to either policy lynch you for excessive posting
or ignore you and let nature take it's course.

DeityKabuto wrote:I am the Jailkeeper. I can target people and block night abilities used on them and that person cannot use night abilities. I chose my first target at random, so I need the town to lean me in the right direction of who to use it on N1.

What the eff--? You don't seem to have any completed games here on mafiascum.

Do you understand any of the basic principles of playing mafia?

Scott Brosius' vote is horrible. So is Mana_Ku's vote. She (?) should justify it soon.

DeityKabuto wrote:I played a game as a scum with mastin, and overall, he is our best chance at winning the game.

No talking about on-going games. (I didn't see any completed games in your meta.)

hmm
Vote: Scott Brosius
FOS: Mana_Ku

That's NOT GONNA HAPENNNN

7 posts in and still no content.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:Or not.

Users browsing this forum: mastin2, Reya Cookiebringer
^What it was. I checked multiple times. Also saw Reya posting somewhere on the forum as the last post in one of 'em.

Users browsing this forum: mastin2
^What it is, now.

I approve of this.

Buddying, still no original stances.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:Delayed Action Vig?

I have no clue what role that is, and I doubt I'd find it if I searched on the Wiki. My GUESS would be that Empking sends in a kill, and said person dies either during the day phase at some time or during the next night phase.

Does anyone know if Empking would shoot on an N0?

Also. Gorilla is town. Discuss.

I'm also going to take a stab in the dark.

1. inHimshallibe
2. [winger]
3. DeityKabuto
4. Kublai Khan
12. Hiraki

The Scum Are Within Those Names.

Vote: Khan Man
. For old time's sake.

I am in this game.
Khan is in this game.
Therefore, Khan is scum.

My logic is flawless! :P)

Or maybe he'd have to send it in twice.

Good way of starting RVS.

More useless filler.
Ranmaru wrote:
Silver1337 wrote:Because it's dangerous to lynch someone without loads of evidence on D1.

If you need loads of evidence, how do you think you'd get it?

Useless question. Still no original content. Question is useless because answer is irrelevant to any alignment tells.

Skipping #9/10 because they are long. But still no reads and no pressuring in either post.

Fair enough.

What do you think about Khan's policy lynch idea?
What do you think about Hiraki so far?
Do you think Mastin's master plan was an RVS joke?

Still no pressuring or content of his own.

Ranmaru wrote:1. I agree. I thought so as well, but I said no regardless.
2. Yes I hope he improves.
3. Meaning his first post coming in, where he stated 4 scum resided in the 4 slots he has shown.

Builds off of Sky's stances.

#13, pressuring Scott to answer a question. Its also a question that would force other people to do ran's scumhunting.
#14, lurker hunting. Normally a null tell except when it is exclusive to lurkers only, which this is.

Ranmaru wrote:This isn't info that scum may know. Scum know who town may be, but this is only non-game related info that the Hydra is keeping for now.

Although not helping with other types of info, may be anti-town, it doesn't make it scummy. Do you understand?

First light stance Ran has taken and its only 15 posts in. He just said, though, that it is antitown and not scummy. So still no reads on either member involved.

Ranmaru wrote:
[winger] wrote:Wait, did we really have a jailkeeper claim? On day one? On PAGE one? With no votes down?

I'm not sure I follow why that happened, exactly. DK, why did you feel the need to claim?

That was exactly what I thought. Seems either he claimed so that he wouldn't be pressured in the future, or he might usually be used to that in smogon type mafia or something.

@Phoenix: Eh? What do you mean? I don't know what you are talking about.

@Mastin: Ok that's fine... I don't like giving out town reads early myself but I ask because you shouldn't give out town reads so easily without reason. I look forward to WHY you have gotten the town reads.

Your first post was a joke, right?

Fencesitting on DK, more questions, still no town/scum reads and we are pretty deep in the ISO here. Has yet to pressure anyone.

Ranmaru wrote:Ok. Honestly I would think the scum team wouldn't be paried together, though. Since the mod would have to randomize the list. I feel as though Khan is just anti-town and not really scummy. Need more from him.

@Silver: You should ask your suspect questions then, instead of sitting around and waiting for SCUM TO SLIP per say.

One again calls something antitown but not scummy. Are we afraid to call people scummy? Possibly. The first actual scumhunting Ran mentions is in this post, and its based off of OGTM. Which is shit.

#18 is more of the same thing.

Ranmaru wrote:@Mastin:

Right. Can you compare this to his possible town games? Again, why does this make him scum and not null?

Explain what he did the last two games as scum, that he is doing here. Bring up quotes too.

You are saying Khan could possibly have been 3 or 4 in your demonstration, but that is only speculation. Of course, I hope you have some questions for him to draw reactions from.

Yes, it was long.

@Hiraki: Please don't be a hypocrite. You haven't said much yourself.

Hey MAstin, do my scumhunting for me. Kthxbai.

Ranmaru wrote:Ok that's fine, thank you.

Oh, I didn't look at that. : P

Interesting. Meh, I just use Microsoft word sometimes. And I am kinda scatter brained and un-organized myself. : [

Useless.

Ranmaru wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@Hiraki: Please don't be a hypocrite. You haven't said much yourself.
I'm not being a hypocrite.

I've at least managed to get 8 posts out about the game, while the person who enters on Page 4 gets barely 5 lines, most of them lacking use.

Ok.

Why exactly are you voting Scott?
What are your reads on: Me, Mastin, Khan, Mana ku, Sky, and Phoenix?
What are your thoughts on Policy lynches?

More useless questions. Still no stances of his own and we are 21 posts in.

#22: blatant active lurking.
#23: Still shooting down scum reads while processing none of his own.
#24: Useless post.
#25: "Do my hunting for me".
#26: Provides a link to something. Who knows.
#27: "Do my scumhunting for me"

Ranmaru wrote:I wanted to know your thoughts because you haven't really posted much. What you say can go either way and makes it null, not scum. You are just stating a possibility.

You still haven't explained your awkward sensation. You are fine with explaining your reads, but not your awkward sensation of me?

Someone is getting a bit nervous.

Ranmaru wrote:Being scummy may be anti-town, but not the other way around.

Anti-town means that the person may be either scum or town, but are also being 'hurtful' to town. (For example, Dk here being a
possible
town Jk, and then not even explaining his vote on me; What he is doing is hurtful to town but it doesn't make him scum, just something that you should press and look into further)

But your point about multiple factions seems good, actually. Sorry if you do actually know what Anti-town means. I'm used to looking for scum, so I'll concede to that.

Yes, I don't know why he is able to explain his reads and yet doesn't really have a good reason to back it up. That is anti-town, and so was his pre-mature claim.

Paragraph 1: Theory talk.
Paragraph 2: Theory talk/experience talk.
Paragraph 3: More antitown but not scummy talk. STILL has yet to out reads or pressure anybody. Btw, we are 29 posts in.

#30 Defending Kahn. Might be the first stance in the game.
#31 Brings up game for Sky.
#32 More defending Kahn.
#33 Useless.
#34 "Do my scumhunting for me"
#35 "Take my stances for me"
#36 Useless
#37 "Do something Gorilla"
#38 No clue what this is.
#39 Votes obvtown for parroting. Kind of hypocritical given what we have seen. Possible chainsaw of Scott.

Ranmaru wrote:
gorilla wrote:
I misremembered how things went, w/e

just because someone else said it doesn't make it true: you've been posting for the sake of posting. I'm lurking in the early stages of day 1 and I don't care how you perceive me for it, I'll comment when I see fit.

What??? Explain how you misremembered how things went.

No I haven't, there is more to me than meets the eye. Your only lead is that you THINK I am posting to just post. What else do you think of me then, if you aren't parroting?

You are lurking so that when you see others give suspicions, you can simply prey off of their suspicions and simply agree without having to really give a genuine opinion yourself. You have viewed many many times but never did you say this before Phoenix or Sky has brought up points against me.

LOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOL
LOL
LOLOLOL

Ran just called himself scum. No, he didn't admit to it. But he literally pegged his own playstyle in that post.

Ranmaru wrote:
gorilla wrote:Ranmaru, I read page one when the thread opened and thought mastin had goaded DK into claiming, not that DK had offered to claim. I hadn't re-read that page when I posted again.

I think you're annoying, possibly scum as I said earlier.

Thank you for explaining my motivations to me, I like others to tell me what I'm doing because I'm not aware myself. I'll post when there's something for me to say. Yawn.

preview-edit: DK, I just don't always get into games right away with the voting and the arguing etc. A number of players have yet to post and I don't feel like my reads will be worthwhile until things get moving. I figured this game I'd wait with my vote until I have decent reason, and just talk until then.

My playstyle shouldn't be based on finding my alignment. I'm an active poster and if you read my completed games you could notice that. Don't like it, too bad. Possibly scum? That's not a reason, that is a possibility, and that falls in null because then you are REALLY saying "You can possibly be scum or town, dunno".

Oh I'm sure you WOULD. You are being hypocritical here because you also have been trying to say that my motivation per say is to fake contribute. Why shouldn't I try to read what your motivation is?

Ran is calling someone who suspects him scum. Keep this trend in mind because we will see it more later.

#42 Your case isnt good enough, make it better. Khan is town because someone else said so.
#43 Well there is a town stance. First one of the ISO.
#44 Biggest post he has written and its self defense and a null tell on Mastin.
#45 Let me tell you how to scumhunt
#46 Hi Hiraki, do my scumhunting for me.
#47 So far Ran has pressured both Gorilla and Silver, probably some of the weakest players so far in the game. Not a good start.
#48 :decentposting: but then a dead end question at the end.
#49 Decent. Asking someone to explain their vote is good.
#50 Lol@ hypocrisy in that post. More useless questions. Has he followed up on any of these? Yes. By saying thank you, or agreed. But never taking legitimate stances.
#51 Pretty much the same thing we've been seeing here. Slight improvement.

Ranmaru wrote:Not the best wagon's. I admit it is hard to get some leads in this weak town.

Btw Mastin, when you do that, I'd like for you to state ALTERNATIVE wagons and state reasons why. I still don't agree on Khan being scum.

Also still wondering about Inhim and Reya. :/

Lurker hunting, blaming everyone else for lack of reads. I'm getting plenty, whats your problem?

#53 Still has not explained relevancy of question.

Ranmaru wrote:
mastin2 wrote:Khan is my alternative wagon. :P

Reason why's simple.

I currently do not believe winger is scum.
inHim has not provided me any content.
Reya is far too minor a suspect.
Hiraki I am not confident enough in to lynch.
Sky might,
might
be a good lynch, but I'm not completely sold on Sky being scum, yet.

Khan's really the best option.

What is your read on Brossius again?

How has your Khan read developed? Has he progressively done more scummy things? Have you ever played in games he was town? Did he do anything differently?

Why aren't you completely sold on Sky/Hiraki?

Hi Mastin, you look dangerous, so I am going to buddy up to you. I am also going to ask more useless questions.

#55 I think this is Empking related. Analyzing the night kill. Decent but not optimal.
#56 Ran has an obsession with Kahn. Probably partners.
#57 <3 Rising Phoenix. I made your case for you buddy.
#58 Not much here that is scummy or towny.
#59 More letting other people craft his reads.
#60 Nothing. Useless.
#61 More sucking up to Mastin and making him his reads-bitch.

And the last few posts he OMGUSes me and Sky. Notice how the Gorilla scum read just goes away. Replaced with two people voting him. That makes sense.

Also notice how he refused to take stances until under pressure. Notice how bad said stances are. Notice the lack of fludity of the Gorilla FoS, and notice the OMGUSing.

That is all. Not only is Ran scum, but he is scum PR. About 90% sure on this.

Good day to you all.

I put that in a spoiler because JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Slaxx »

That great but how do you explain all the other stuff...

The FoS on Gorilla...the sudden drop to attack people FoSing him?
The no content until under pressure?

Being newbie =/= immune to being scum.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Slaxx »

This wagon is slow enough that it could very well be a scum wagon, if not a scum PR wagon.

Hiraki, there are your votals. What you got to say bout dem apples brah?

Mastin, if Ran is scum and I am bussing just get on the fucking Ran wagon.

Where does the town-Kahn come from Sky?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I suppose. I am assuming he has three other people he had to reconcile with first though. I might do one of those PoE things in a few days. I would like a flip and a kill or two first though.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Slaxx »

Reckoner: no.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Slaxx »

xRECKONERx wrote:Things to note about RisingPhoenix’s iso (because I don’t feel like wallposting):

- Opens up the game with an IGMEOY on me… the next post where he mentions me, he says he has a “gut town read” on me… only to turn around and go “but last time I had a gut town on him and was wrong”. He effectively fence-sits on me, while also not giving any substantial reasoning for his reads of me.
- He pressures Ranmaru early on, which is in my opinion, scum applying pressure to a weak link while ignoring/staying away from the obvious VI (Kabuto) for +townpoints if he gets lynched. What’s even more hilarious, though, is that he attacks Ranmaru for both fence-sitting AND not giving full reasons for his reads, when he did the exact same things in regards to me.
- After he realizes he has some grounds to attack Ranmaru, he pretty much locks himself into a scumtunnel and does nothing else the entire game. Observe
o iso 03: tries to convince DK to vote Ranmaru
o iso 04: asks Ranmaru an open question
o iso 05: responds to a Ranmaru post
o iso 06: responds to a Ranmaru post
o iso 07: responds to a Ranmaru post + asks Hiraki why he voted RP
o iso 08: responds to Ranmaru’s question of “who has played with Empking”
o iso 09: asks why everyone is ignoring Ranmaru
o iso 10: promises a big general analysis on Ranmaru + attacks his reads
o iso 11: questions Ranmaru’s reads
o iso 12: tells mastin2 to vote Ranmaru
o [ a few useless fluff posts]
o iso 15: ah, NOW he finally posts a case on Ranmaru
o iso 16: banter with Ranmaru about the case
o iso 17: more attacks on Ranmaru
- After his original vote on Ranmaru, he breaks off twice: once to ask Hiraki a question (then never comes back to him), and just now that I’ve thrown down a vote on him.

Summary:
RisingPhoenix locked himself into a tunnel early on and hasn’t shown the slightest bit of desire to pull out of it. Ranmaru just
screams
easy mislynch to me… but he’s a mislynch that can actually put up a fight and thus not make an attack/tunnel on him look like a big scummy lion eating a wounded gazelle (which is what the DeityKabuto lynch would look like). If Ranmaru gets lynched, then he put up a fight and flips town and there’s a lot of suspects besides RisingPhoenix. If the wagon shifts elsewhere, RisingPhoenix can keep going “WAHHH WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME ABOUT RANMARU!” until the other lynch happens, which would then result in RisingPhoenix starting Day 2 with “Will you please listen to me about Ranmaru now?” and parking his vote on him again. Ranmaru is, quite frankly, a safe place for scum to hide. And to top it all off, RisingPhoenix’s meta does not match up with Elite Scumhunting Unit at all.

Conclusion:
RisingPhoenix is scum.

I can do one of those too.

o Ranmaru's whole Iso Ranmaru does NOTHING.

NOW FUCKING LYNCH IT.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Slaxx »

xRECKONERx wrote:IHSIB - vote RisingPhoenix.

No.

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 5 (RisingPhoenix, Skyquiem, Slaxx, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe) L-3

Reck: 2 (Kublai Khan, Scott Brosius) L-6
    Skyquiem: 2 (Ranmaru) L-6
    Kublai Kahn: 2 (mastin2) L-7
    Scott Brosius: 1 (DeityKabuto) L-7
    RisingPhoenix: 2 (Reck, Hiraki) L-6

Not Voting: 2 (Silver1337) L-7

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Slaxx »

"A: Ranmaru has enough support without me to achieve a lynch. No point in me putting my name there."

Obviously not.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Slaxx »

inHimshallibe wrote:Slaxx, are you opposed to lynching RisingPhoenix on the whole?

With a Ran town flip, I would look into him. But a Ran town flip won't happen.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also, look how hard we are trying to fight to get the last few votes on this wagon. This is a fucking scum wagon.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Slaxx »

/facepalm

how about outting your thought process on that so I can defend myself

Hint: you're wrong, so it won't be too hard.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

inHimshallibe wrote:Ranmaru, tell me why a Townie wants to know what their wagoners will think if they flip scum?

I'm quickly falling in love with you.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ranmaru wrote:
Slaxx wrote:/facepalm

how about outting your thought process on that so I can defend myself

Hint: you're wrong, so it won't be too hard.

Course you'd only care about yourself there.

LOL The other 2 people he has there
are my scum read and null read who is very likely scum if you are
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Slaxx »

Mastin, Reck, and Diety. These are the three people that need to be on this wagon.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ranmaru wrote:Just do it.

@Slax: What does that make you think of how he is placing you on the list?

He's missing something with his pairings. It happens. I use a similar strategy he does. I look for people who can't be partners and do PoE. I take my town reads out of the mix right away. Thing is doing it on day 1 is silly because there is going to be bussing going on and no flips is dumb. He might have a town read wrong too, I cant remember who he was on. I'm not OMGUSing Mastin, if thats what you are trying to bait me to do.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ranmaru wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Mastin, Reck, and Diety. These are the three people that need to be on this wagon.

And town flip. Don't be biased.

No, I did not say that. I was asking these people to join your wagon.

Scott, Hiraki, and Kahn are all very possible partners of yours. Mastin would be except I have a slight gut town read on him. Silver is also interchangeable with any of those.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

I'm like 95% sure this is a scum PR wagon. I don't think I have ever fought so hard for something so obvious.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Slaxx »

Tbh I can't wait to see his shot. No offense to empking but any competent mafia would have kept him alive.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Slaxx »

I am optimistic about the shot.

-Incompetent Mafia killed empking
-Empking is cookie cutter player enough to shoot newbies/incompetent people as vig

Zing.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Slaxx »

I'm not reaching. I could care less if you do, you aren't a player I'd enjoy playing with anyways. (Don't even know why you had to play as a mystery hydra, maybe because you got tired of myslynching town and blacklisting them? Good job) Leave that for endgame talk, don't bring it up now. And yes, I am annoyed that you'd blacklist me for in-game play.

Yes it does. I do the same here I did in that game. You just linked posts much after RVS has transpired.

Much after RVS has transpired here too.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Slaxx »

mastin2 wrote:Also, Slaxx (if I'm wrong about you), inHim, and (also if I'm wrong about you) Ranmaru:

I'd encourage you to read my Guide to Playing Well.

Only, instead of "constant wallposting" (which there is, just not as much as the Guide implies), you're doing "constant non-stop barrages of posts which gets five pages in less than 12 hours which makes the thread super-hard to read".

Same basic idea.

Okay, I am going to be nice here, but:

Don't tell me how to play this game. I am consistently the night 1-3 kill as town. I am right more than I'm not.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Slaxx »

mastin2 wrote:Also. I know it's an old question, but the new twist is important.

Everyone:
What do you think of Empking, as a player?

Some have made their opinions on the matter quite clear, but a lot were ambiguous about it.

I think he has the tendency to tunnel without providing reason.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Slaxx »

Ranmaru. Three scum reads and why?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Slaxx »

unvote

Let me reread.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Slaxx »

Skyquiem wrote:Can anyone else verify that masons can come in more than groups of two?

Reck, mafia likely know the third mason by now given the fact they can rule out everyone on the Ran lynch of being a mason and since they already have two kill targets lined up now outing the third mason is probably optimal.

They can Sky.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Slaxx »

Actually, that might not be a bad idea. We can line up mafia's kills for the next 3 days.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

Actually, I don't know if I believe it. I will have something up in a second.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Slaxx »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:What's odd is that you were voting the JK as a disguised newb, brah. So you were intentionally voting a confirmed town as a 'newb'. Explain your motives plz.

Actually, here's the thing: I only signed up for this game as [winger] to move the Large Normal queue along so I could get bumped up the slots faster. Then I realized I had to actually play, but I kept forgetting about it because I didn't bookmark it under this profile, so every few days I'd go "Shit, that other game..." then log in and see way too many pages and go "Ah, screw it, I'm not gonna read this", but I also didn't wanna replace out because that'd be just wrong (given my motivation for signing up in the first place).

I honestly, truly, 1010% didn't remember DK claiming a PR. I'm playing in another game with DK right now, where I'm being much more... uhm,
harsh
on him, so I figured here I'd give him a chance to not be such an asshat.

I think Reck might be town-gambiting. I'm not for sure.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Slaxx »

It could be mason distancing I guess. Just give me a few minutes. I seriously feel like this is some weird town gambit. Also, 3 masons in 15 player game o_o and delayed Vig. Wow.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Slaxx »

Skyquiem wrote:Honestly Slaxx, we're coming to the same conclusion.

I can't see Reck attempting to claim masons here as scum but I don't see a 3 mason/vig/jk setup at all, the roles don't mesh meaning there would have to be alternate pr's which would throw this to become heavily town-sided.

Fuck I forgot about the JK claim.

But yeah, unless Reck's survival is like 100% tied to Sky, I don't see the motive for doing this. Scum Reck would bus, I've seen him do it.

Reck wtf is going on?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Slaxx »

ITs okay Mastin. I am eating those "Im more wrong than right words" LOL.

This would explain why the bandwagon was so hard to get going though. Also, I think Ran's 3rd masonbuddy is obvious if they really do exist, so yeah...:/
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Slaxx »

Sorry, tied to Ran.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Slaxx »

mastin2 wrote:You know, after a few games are ending, I'm considering starting an MD thread.

Called specifically, "Masons Claim On Day One". >_<

I like this idea. It forces mafia to direct their kills for a couple nights, possibly saving important investigative and protective PRs. I say we give it a dry run this game.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Slaxx »

mastin2 wrote:Also, for the record.

Third mason doesn't have to claim today, but should claim before both the other masons are dead, since if there's only one left, it's possible scum'd counter-claim.

My thing is just a thing of laziness. I don't want to reread this thread to come to find out my suspect is last mason. Then have to reread it again.

I already have an extremely long game I am going to have to wind up rereading

cough
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Vote Phoenix

Fair enough. He has indeed tunneled Ram....but by that logic, I am scum too.

o_o
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Slaxx »

that made me giggly

I didnt like it, because men dont giggle.

*stern face
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:I suggest we wait for Ran to "confirm" this bs.
Obviously fake Reckoner, you're losing your touch.

Fake town or fake scum?

As in is he doing this maliciously or because he really thinks Ranmaru is town?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Reya Cookiebringer wrote:Oh goody 26 pages to read.....

You were replaced. I am your replacement :P
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Are you masons with Reckoner?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Slaxx »

He claimed you and him were masons. Are there any others?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Ranmaru wrote:WTF. IS THIS GUY. WHO. AFL:ADSKJFDSLK:FJDSLFKJ

WHY WOULD HE CLAIM WHEN IM NOT EVEN IN DANGER

Is that a yes?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Slaxx wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:WTF. IS THIS GUY. WHO. AFL:ADSKJFDSLK:FJDSLFKJ

WHY WOULD HE CLAIM WHEN IM NOT EVEN IN DANGER

Is that a yes?

P.S. you were in danger, thanks to me
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Ranmaru wrote:LOL NOPE. Reck can die in a fire. Didn't he state he "couldn't care less" about my lynch? heh.

Alright Ran. Here is the deal. If you are really masons with Reck, we need to know now. The distancing is useless. Scum know if Reck is lying or not so if you are distancing from him to try to save one of you its too late, you're both outted. So if you are really mason not claiming only helps scum.

So I ask you one more time.

Are you Masons with Reck?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Slaxx »

xRECKONERx wrote:That was @Ranmaru.

It was 3 masons right Reck? Not like, 1 neighbor and 2 masons or 2 neighbors and one mason? Because I think zachrulez modded a normal before where one was mason and one was neighbor. Cool concept.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

xRECKONERx wrote:From my understanding, it is three alignment confirmed masons.

I don't like how long it is taking Ran to claim >.>
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

IF YOU ARE MASONS WITH RECK JUST CLAIM

Oh hai page 23

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 3 (RisingPhoenix, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe) L-5
    Skyquiem: 2 (Ranmaru) L-6
    RisingPhoenix: 4 (Reck, Hiraki, mastin2, Slaxx) L-4

to lynch.

[/quote]
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Sigh. This reveals something else too, but whatever.

Town: Reckoner, Ran, Sky, Deity, At least one of (Scott/Hiraki: Rationale: They have been playing meh but didn't hop on the easy wagon, so its possible one or both were town)
Null: Gorilla (Figured he was town PR, not so for sure now), inHim, Mastin, Silver, Kahn
Scum: Mana_ku, RisingPhoenix
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:Seriously Reck.
You're full of shit.
If Ranmaru flips tow I'm coming after you.

He assumes your alignments are different? When they should be the same either way?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Skyquiem wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:BGs don't function like a normal doctor, ever.

UT probably got confused by the role.

The role he's claiming reads as some form of redirection which from memory are banned in normals. Looking for the article I read.

You are correct. Anything that can distort a normal report (besides godfather and possibly miller? are banned)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Ranmaru wrote:I guess it would be similar to the first. Basically, I'd be protecting that person from an ABILITY.

@Sky: Sorry for my reasoning for you being a bit bad. I still had some scum vibes from you.

Also I try not to rely on gambits. This is why I went against it.

I was hoping to get to L-1 tho...

Btw, is it odd we have a JK, and me, a BG?

It actually makes sense. Doc+JK or RB+JK would be uh, no. but BG+JK is fine.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah, hold up. Let me wait for my super fucking awesome Arnold Palmer Monster Energy drink thingy to cool, then I will sip it and write up my thoughts on what has happened so far.

Also, this has been an enjoyable game so far, so I thank you all for that. Its been a while since I have played a game that didnt make me want to go lay down in a dark hole.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Alright, so I am working off the assumption of Recktown and Rantown right now. If Ran somehow isn't town (pretty sure he is for now) that will show soon enough. I really don't think Reck would stick his neck out this far for a scumbuddy, or for a townie AS scum, so he is pretty town to me right now. So now since I have two people I am pretty confident are town, its pretty much like Day 2, which is when piecing the puzzle together gets fun. So I think are main bit of information right now is to look at the wagon:

Ranmaru
: 5 (RisingPhoenix, Skyquiem, Slaxx, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe) L-3

I still am not quite sure why this bandwagon was hard to get going if it was on town. But it went decently fast and then stalled. I feel like there are 1-2 scum in here. I think what would make the most sense is Risingphoenix + InHimShallIBe. If Rising is scum, I am clearing Sky. He wouldn't sheep a scumbuddy onto the bandwagon like that. So right away we have:

Maximum of one scum in (RisingPhoenix, Skyquiem) with RP being the likely candidate. Sky (particularly the mystery head since I can never read Reg) has given me gut town vibes and has been coming to a lot of the same conclusions about all this stuff.

Mana_Ku and InHim had the most awkward entrances onto the bandwagon. Actually, Mana's wasn't that bad. I remember it being worse. I could see one of (inHimIShallBe, Mana Ku), and more likely IHISB, on the tail end of the wagon. This might be why the wagon slowed: the last person to be voting was scum, and they didn't want to be caught with two buddies on the wagon, with one at the tail end. I also think that if Ran happens to flip scum, one of (Mana/inHim) might be going in for the midwagon bus. This is more of speculation, but I think it makes sense.

Anyway, that leaves two scum within the pool of

(Mastin, Gorilla, Kublikahn, Hiraki, Silver, Scott), assuming Diety is town. Kubli and Mastin aren't scum together, so this leaves 1-2 scum in the pile of

(Gorilla, Hiraki, Silver, Scott).

If anyone has strong town reads on any of those four let me know why now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Pretty sure I am on RP.

If not,
vote RP
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Slaxx »

BG+JK isnt crap. I am pretty sure JK is balanced slightly against town, while BG is slightly balanced for town. Someone with more experience with setups comment on this?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Also, my vote was hammer. Oops xD
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah, it was 8 to lynch.

Sorry >.>
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Before the mod comes in and locks the thread I think if there is a watcher they should be on one of (DK, Ran)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Yeah, it was 8 to lynch.

Sorry >.>

You're an idiot.

Lol, you're scum, so no, not really.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Slaxx »

<3 Hiraki

So did we hit scum or not RP? Don't make me go to sleep not knowing.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:
Slaxx wrote:
RisingPhoenix wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Yeah, it was 8 to lynch.

Sorry >.>

You're an idiot.

Lol, you're scum, so no, not really.

Yeah, you really are an idiot.
And its not about my alignment.

EDIT: I wasnt on the lynch line until, erm, 30 minutes ago? Also what accusation have you made on your own may i inquire?
Fuckin hipocrisy, again.

EDIT: That was like, 4 days ago Reck.
You havent read, have you?

Sigh, will you just claim so I can go to bed?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Skyquiem wrote:
RisingPhoenix wrote: And its not about my alignment.

Reads as a soft-scum claim.

Indeed. I think we did good. I can chalk this up as another Day 1 Scum hammer :)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Slaxx »

JESUS CHRIST DON'T MAKE ME WAIT FOR THE INATTENTIVE MOD :(

JUST CLAIM I WANNA SLEEP
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:... You're also bad at picking up obvious comments Slaxx.

Ranmaru, regardless of alignment, what I said is still true. You're playing mafia, not jeopardy.

What do you mean o_o
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Slaxx »

hehehe

obvious comments

you mean you are scum :3

I DID SO GOOD :D
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay well, thanks for claiming scum, because my vote wasn't the Hammer. It wasn't even close. LOL. You were right, the wagon picked up fast, so I had my doubts. Next time you are up for a lynch, please check your vote count. Because I was already voting you, my vote did nothing. Thanks for solidfying the scum read though, this is the first time this gambit actually worked.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I am so happy that worked xD

ITS NEVER WORKED BEFORE
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:for future reference, while it was my mistake to fuck over that cheap trick, I consider it very underhanded and... well, cheap.

:3

I do what I can Sir.

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 3 (RisingPhoenix, Mana_Ku) L-6
    RisingPhoenix: 8 (Reck, Hiraki, mastin2, Slaxx, Ranmaru, inHimshallibe, Skyquiem, RisingPhoenix) Lynch!

to lynch.

[/quote]
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Skyquiem wrote:No problem Ran.

Reck, how do you keep forgetting that Emp is dead.

Lol. If anything its a towntell anyway, so meh.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

xRECKONERx wrote:Slaxx if you're seriously even considering the fact that I'm not town then well good god

Also IHSIB how nice of you to show up right after we hammer your buddy

LOL no I am just saying in general, that thing is a towntell. You are still obvscum :roll:

Also, I am glad we agree on IHSB.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Not to be oblivious but uh

Im assuming he got an incriminating report

or something
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 am

Post by Slaxx »

Town: Skyquiem, Reckoner, Silver, Ranmaru, Slaxx, Deity
Leaning Town: Gorilla

Impossible Pairings: (Kahn+Mastin)

Scum: inHim/Hiraki/Pine

2-3 scum in that. Kthbai
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Slaxx »

Town: Skyquiem, Reckoner, Silver, Slaxx, Deity
Leaning Town: Gorilla

Impossible Pairings: (Kahn+Mastin)

Scum: inHim/Hiraki/Pine/Scott

2-3 scum in that.

The new edition.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:Block em four times and you're subtly trying to direct Kabuto?

I'm there.

EGMEOY
: Winger. You dont have Tclaw's crapplay to smokescreen me this time!

Kabuto, don't claim without incriminating evidence/serious threat/that kinda stuff.

I'm null on the Scott/Sky thing, I've seen it play both ways in the past. However, Sky's reaction to Mana's vote is completely excessive.

Hiraki, learn to spell please.

Vote: Silver1337

Don't you think it's a bit early to ALREADY be fence-sitting?

Silver isnt todays lynch and is also probstown.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Slaxx »

Vote Scott

I'm so there.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Slaxx »

I also thought the Hiraki callout may be piss poor distancing but we will see.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Slaxx »

Woah explain the Hiraki town read to me.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Slaxx »

Nevermind I see it.

Town=Sky, Reck, Slaxx, Deity, Hiraki, 1-2 of (Mastin, Kahn), Silver
Leaning Town=Gorilla
Scum= 0-1 of (Mastin, Kahn), Scott, Pine, IHSB
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Slaxx »

gorilla wrote:well I went the route of insomnia

Reck's list is a good list, silver is (probably) town so cross him off for today

I was totally ignoring the khan/mastin spat on day 1, not going to lie - I had no intention to pay attention to it. RP called it a waste of time, though, which probably means one of them is scum

re-reading says to me I would most be willing to wagon khan, scott, or mana(pine) off that list

This makes Gorilla a little more town to me, and he also raises a good point.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I would like to take this opportunity to openly claim my full role.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I mean I might. The game is slow.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay but you are making me nervous I get stage fright.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay well I want more people to comment on me claiming before I claim in full.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

FoS Sky
for being Mafia rolecop who knew my role.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I will claim eventually. I'm pretty happy with what role I got this time.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Vanilla Townie :D
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I thought it was obvious by the tone of my second post I was gathering reactions; obviously not.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Here is a fun thought: that may or may not be my actual role.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Slaxx »

b-b-but i was just twyin to help :(

Vote Count

• Kublai Khan - 4 (inHim, mastin2, Reck, Scott) L-3
    Scott - 4(Slaxx, inHim, gorilla, Skyquiem) L-3
    Skyquiem - 1 (Hiraki)
    mastin2 - 1 (DeityKabuto) L-6)

With 12 players, it takes
to lynch.

(expired on 2011-06-23 18:39:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Slaxx »

Indeed they do sir. Indeed they do.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #113) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Slaxx »

Oh, no, he is town. He is just...[politically correct statement here].
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Slaxx »

I see Reckoner took the politically incorrect route. Have to say I approve.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Slaxx »

Don't apologize. Lmfao. Please do not apologize. It was beautiful.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Slaxx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:Block em four times and you're subtly trying to direct Kabuto?

I'm there.

EGMEOY
: Winger. You dont have Tclaw's crapplay to smokescreen me this time!

Kabuto, don't claim without incriminating evidence/serious threat/that kinda stuff.

I'm null on the Scott/Sky thing, I've seen it play both ways in the past. However, Sky's reaction to Mana's vote is completely excessive.

Hiraki, learn to spell please.

Vote: Silver1337

Don't you think it's a bit early to ALREADY be fence-sitting?

Not today's wagon folks.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:ollz reck.

That's all you have to say?
More votes on Ranmaru, please. You're the leading vote getter, probably going to have to at least claim, and this doesn't prompt a vote or push toward me? kthxbai

Also, interesting reaction out of Kublai Khan there in regards to Reck's case on RisingPhoenix.

Kubli scum=IHSB town

Kubli town=IHSB scum

discuss.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Slaxx »

Very possible after what Gorilla pointed out.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Slaxx »

Hiraki, don't ever stop Hiraki-ing.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Slaxx »

I think we will see a Kubli scum flip. The RP name drop after Reck made the case from Kubli along with RP's downplaying of the mastin2 vs Kubli interaction makes Kubli scum highly likely.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Slaxx »

Scott's town if KK flips scum, look back at the iso. So is Gorilla. Mana Ku would be one scum.

Wait shit thats only 3 o_o
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Slaxx »

Hell maybe silver is scum. Wtf is this. Either that or its Mastin+IHSB+Scott...

So its either (Mastin, IHSB, Scott), (KK, Mana, Silver)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Slaxx »

Thats highly possible.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #124) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Slaxx »

See this is why we need to hydra every game from here on out.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Slaxx »

Regfan and I. Its kind of a joke because we are hydraing two games already.

unvote, vote Inhim

Fuckin sheep, how do they work.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Slaxx »

Sky, did we gather silver town from the same conclusions or reach them differently? Important question.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Slaxx »

3's a party.

So which buddy is going to bus ;)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

I honestly don't see any of those as towntells. I think the RP flip confirmed him as town though. I quoted ISO post 0, post 100 overall. No way scum attacks a buddy right out of the gate with all these ripe mislynches going around.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Slaxx »

Copper?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Slaxx »

All content is good content.

Unless its from DK.

No offense DK, keep being yourself.

Mastin scum is omnomnom. Im gonna go back and reread his ISO.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I am going to openly fencesit on my mastin read. I cant read that fucking crap.

No I will not DK your ass go away.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #132) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Slaxx »

Lol at saying not voting each other= not partners

Hiraki iso RP and check the first person he voted kthxbai
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #133) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Slaxx »

Post 100 is rvs Oo since when? That's page 5 bro.

I'm just gonna say it. If you have a guilty just fucking out it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #134) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Slaxx »

Here's a challenge. In less than 500 words, explain why you think that.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #135) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Just start with it condensed man xD

I don't need every detail....tbh unless your case is convincing I don't even care who you FoS. I just want your thought process.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Hiraki wrote:It would help to know what your name was.

Just a little.

Fucking snortgiggled at this.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Pine June 14 wrote:I'm going to be traveling all day tomorrow, I'll try to catch up as I can.

Pine June 15 wrote:Apologies for my inability to catch up. My great aunt doesn't even have a computer, much less wifi. Can I get a summary of what's happened so far?

I'll continue trying to catch up on my phone, but it's slow going.

Pine June 16 wrote:Promised cases that never appear are a Mastinscum hallmark

Lold.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Slaxx »

LOL. I definitely just read the scum part of the sentence.

Nevermind, Pine is being productive. Barely but he's on vla so he gets a pass. YEah, it does seem oddly familiar doesnt it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

huh

Great post to ninja top of the page with, ass :P .

Vote Count

• inHimshallibe - 3( Slaxx, xRECKONERx, Silver1337) L-4
    Kublai Khan - 4 (mastin2, Scott Brosius, DeityKabuto, inHim) L-3
    Scott Brosius - 1 (gorilla) L-6
    Skyquiem - 1 (Hiraki) L-6
    mastin2 - 1 (Skyquiem) L-7
    Not Voting - 2 (Kublai Khan, Pine)

to lynch.

Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

You know whats funny. I forgot this game existed.

Also, in [Redacted] where you were [Redacted] you kept [redacted] and made a irrelvant [redacted] and you flipped [redacted] there.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

[redacted].
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Also im waiting for a case from mastin and to hear from kahn.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Hey if its concise I will love you unconditionally.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #144) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I have no attention span.

Like none.

If you cannot tell.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I refuse to sheep your vote.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Silver do something awesome.

DO SOMETHING AMAZING.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Slaxx »

You should read mastins guide to playing well
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Oh, he told me to when I was repeating myself. So I thought I would pass the advice on to you.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I never read it though.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Slaxx »

Choo choo

unvote, vote Kahn
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Slaxx »

Someone took mastin3. Lolll
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

tldr we are lynching kahn
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Nah
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Silver is looking less town, but previously it was because RP attacked him pretty hard on Page 5.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah, the dichotomy has gotten too popular. Still, if one flips scum the other is not a buddy.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

unvote, vote IHSB

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah

Vote Count

• inHimshallibe - 5(xRECKONERx, Silver1337, Kublai Khan, Skyquiem, Slaxx) L-2
    Kublai Khan - 4 (mastin2, Scott Brosius, DeityKabuto, inHim) L-3
    Scott Brosius - 1 (gorilla) L-6
    Skyquiem - 1 (Hiraki) L-6
    mastin2 - 1 (Pine) L-7
    Not Voting - 0 (:))

to lynch.

As of this post, Scott Brosius has been prodded for the first time

Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #157) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Hint: The Pine slot probably isnt town.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Wait, it probably is if IHSB is scum.

Oh god this game.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I doubt there were 3 scum on Ranmaru with only 5 votes on him. This was before you made your counter-Phoenix case.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Uh, do you think differently? Open for opinions.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Fair enough, especially after the PYP game.

I should really reread this game. Ugh.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Slaxx »

LOL I think I will just wait for two more flips tbh.

DK, make sure to jail tonight.

You Moron
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Oh God Pine don't.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #164) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Oh my fucking god. Let DK out his jailkeep THEN we discuss shit.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #165) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Slaxx »

Pine you were hellbent on mastinscum yesterday and now that he's jailkept you're indecisive?
Vote mastin

DK you're a lucky idiot.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #166) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

Hint: I doubt we have many PRs left. Vig/tracker/bodyguard/jailkeeper is fairly stacked, we probably have one more if mafia is powerful or none if they are weak. Who sends in the kill at this point only matters because of the jailkeeper, and if mastin is scum it means he is either a goon or he was the towniest looking mafia member left alive.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #167) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Slaxx »

You're trying to block the attacker DK, block someone you think is scum.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #168) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

huh
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #169) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Slaxx »

He isn't 100% you goof. He is 50%.

Either you protected him from a kill or you blocked him. Ask yourself this:

If Kahn and Mastin were both town, both of those would be easy mislynches to set up. Lynch one one day, one the next. Why would mafia waste that by trying to kill Mastin?
If Kahn was mafia and Mastin was town, why the fuck would he kill mastin-town knowing people would gun for his lynch tomorrow?
If Kahn and Mastin are both scum, why would they have been at each others throats all game and why are so many people for the dichotomy?

Also, the answer to none of these is "they were PR hunting" because we have a claimed jailkeeper apparently mucking up their plans.

None of those make sense.

What does make sense, though, is that you blocked mastin from making a kill.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #170) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Slaxx »

Retract town read on Skyquiem, reread the thread with only Diety/Hiraki/Reck as likely town, work from there.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #171) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Slaxx »

Actually, I think Sky is scum after control F-ing Risingpheonix in his iso. And he didn't say that RP WASNT at L-2, he said he WAS, but it was too late.

I need to reread.
unvote
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #172) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Slaxx »

You're wrong a lot MAstin, tbh your bark is way bigger than your bite when it comes to this stuff. I encourage you to reread his ISO.

Why the fuck would I unvote after you just said anyone unvoting=automatic scum you fucking fool? I need time to reread the thread because you trying to dig information out of me pre-hammer reads as town.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #173) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

So because you said something was a scum claim, it must be scum. OHKAY. Maybe I want to reread the game before we blow through 2 more lynches (assuming a town flip from you)?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #174) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Slaxx »

god youre so fucking dense.

I Ctrl F-ed me in your ISO and all I saw was you randomly pairing me with 3 other people based on hidden 'calculations'

Also, you said I was bussing Ranmaru. I also saw you said there was scum on Ran's wagon...and we have a scum flip there.

Who flipped town.

I'm not blowing through another lynch yet. One mislynch is enough for now. Can I get my ducks in a row or does that make me scum?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #175) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Slaxx »

mastin2 wrote:
Slaxx wrote:So because you said something was a scum claim, it must be scum. OHKAY. Maybe I want to reread the game before we blow through 2 more lynches (assuming a town flip from you)?
Refer to the above.

You, sir, just scumclaimed, and it's too late to take it back, now.

Okay Mastin. Idk how many times its going to take for you to be painfully wrong before your ego gets knocked down but Im tired of you always calling me scum with no logical reasoning behind it. It has gotten so old throughout the course of this game its not even remotely amusing or cute anymore.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #176) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Slaxx »

YEah, and your old notes also had me bussing Ranmaru. You can call half the game scum and be right quite a bit ya know.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #177) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also, there is not one bit of reasoning behind any of those, which is exactly why I hate reading your posts.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #178) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah, and I just said I think Sky might actually be scum.

If you really think I am scum with RP go back and reread the end of day 1.

If you still think I am scum after that please leave the site. His comment about me being bad because I was voting with him 95% of the day...Me baiting a fucking Roleblocker claim out of him at L-2...etc. You just baffle me sometimes.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #179) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

No, I am saying you boasting the validity and accuracy of your notes is easy to do when you've called a majority of the town scum.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #180) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

This is mastin being wrong and dense as always, and me overreacting to it because he pisses me off.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Slaxx »

Hiraki wrote:I believe Mastin about the Slaxx scum.

I can definitely see it.

The stupidity; its contagious.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

Alright Mastin, make the case. It will give me time to reread anyway.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #183) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

Mastin, youve been 100% wrong the past two games I have seen you play. I have absolutely nothing to fear from you if I were scum.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #184) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Slaxx »

DK is town he is just dense.

I need more from Pine/Gorilla/Scott because they have fallen off the face of this Earth.

Vote Count

• silver1337 - 1 (Hiraki)
    Kublai Khan - 1 (Scott)
    mastin2 - 4 (Reck, Kublai Khan, mastin2, Skyquiem)
    No Lynch - 1 (Deity Kabuto)

With 11 players, it takes
to lynch.

(expired on 2011-07-07 00:00:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #185) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Slaxx »

My tone makes me scum.

Aight.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (isolation #186) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Slaxx »

How Mastin. How was it anti town.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #187) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I hate everybody.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #188) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Slaxx »

DK's right Hiraki, we've caught you.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (isolation #189) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Nice Chainsaw Hiraki.

Scott and Hiraki confirmed buddies.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #190) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Slaxx »

But its fun to be a sarcastic douche :(
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #191) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Vote Kahn

Hi Mastin, this is me bussing.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #192) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In all seriousness, we likely have one PR left and one mislynch left. So I should probs step up my game. Right?

After the Kahn flip expect a big post (if I live) but it wont be until next week I think.

Mod, V/LA from July 1-July 5-6

Or maybe not at all, depends if I have wireless internet where we are going.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #193) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yes, quickhammer.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #194) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Slaxx »

One more night with flips and we've got it, especially if Kahn flips scum. HAMRAWR
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (isolation #195) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Change V/La to a week later.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #196) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Gorilla, hammer.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #197) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3098990

Remaining scum is not (Gorilla, Pine, Sky)

Not that I thought that anyway, but just a little treasure I found in there.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #198) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Slaxx »

KK wrote:Shit, xRECKONERx,.. What am I supposed to with you? You did something stupid and illogical in the last game I played with you, but you turned out to be town. Now you reveal yourself to be faking a newb-alt for no reason other than to break the meta-funk you were in.

Now, a lot of my scum-read on you was based on the fact that you weren't reading as sincere lazy-newb-town. Now you've come clean and you're giving two contradicting message.

1 - Whoops! wasn't reading the game closely! Forgot DK Was JK! LOL!
2 -
RisingPhoenix is scum!! I won't say why, instead let's see who is reading the game as closely as I am!

What the fuck.. it's like you're racing Ranmaru for the right to be lynched first.

RP wrote:I think the Mastin vs Khan debate is a waste of space; Under the precept Mastin has at least an ounce of grey matter his "Khan was scum, thus he is scum" push is a joke, Kublai pushing a PL on Mastin is, frankly, understeadable

I think is the summary of it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #199) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Also, if I live tomorrow and its 7 way lylo, I need one more townread and its gg.
If either Hiraki or Reckoner are scum...Im fucked anyway I think.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”