PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #244 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:05 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

MoS AIMed me to tell you guys that he is following the game but can not post due to technical issues.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #349 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:54 am

nothing to fear,

Pooky is here! :D

Lee and Goofball are scumbagos

not sure who their third man is.

vote Lee

Explanation/Huggle Alliance info to follow.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #361 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:00 am

I don't know whether to congragulate Lloyd for covering all of the points I was about to or suspect him for being possibly their third man trying to make himself look good by preempting me and selling Lee out since Pooky's eye was on him.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #374 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:10 pm

unvote

speed alarming true

reanalysis to follow.

time tight now.

Love you all.

huggles Lee
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #383 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:49 pm

Goofball.

Do you believe in God?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #389 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:41 pm

Fritzler's always like that.

It's time to introduce Goofball to God.

vote DGB
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #391 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:17 pm

Agreement with analysis does not lead to automatic assurance of analyst's innocence.

Scum can give good analysis too. In fact it's quite often that scum do give the best analysis.

I'm looking for something. I'll tell you when I've found it.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #397 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:36 am

For the record I'd be happy with a lynch of either Goofball or Neongrey today, slightly leaning towards Neon atm.

She seems to have been posting against Tidus all through yesterday while being very noncommital and only walking on his wagon after admission of guilt.

Her track record for posting has been fairly fluffy and entirely too "I don't want to make any1 suspicious/annoyed at me" and feels under the radarish.

I'm less than impressed with the way she jumped on Lee's wagon.

unvote

vote Neongrey
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #424 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:20 pm

Well Lloyd was a shoo-in for Captain Obvious until MOS's last post just put him neck and neck with Lloyd.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #436 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:57 pm

The Huggle Alliance thing is still being tweaked a little.

The original design was for a multi-lynch game and we are currently overhauling the system for a standard normal game.

We hope to have the new system developed as soon as possible :).
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #445 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:44 pm

LOL@Kirby

Sir I suggest you look at your own posting history before you criticize me for mine.

7 posts, all 1 liners, contributes nothing.

Who's the one not helping? ;)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #454 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:16 am

Well what did you think the Huggle Alliance was?

:roll:
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #460 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:53 am

The amazing lack of reasoning evident in the bandwagon on me is absolutely astounding.

You know life's headed downhill when some guy with 7 one line posts that's contributed nothing can get away with laying down the 5th vote on some1 for "not contributing"

Glad you've all decided to be reasonable about this.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #467 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:11 am

Can any1 tell me what the bandwagon on me is for again?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #476 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:58 pm

My reasoning for DGB is that when she was up to 7 votes, Tidus FOSed her instead of voting for her or supporting her.

Now at this point the scumbag Tidus has really 2 good options if DGB is an innocent, either jump on the bandwagon to push the speedlynch or condemn the quickwagon and fight against it and try to win DGB's support.

By voting her early he could possibly hope to push the bandwagon through and get a lynch but would look suspicious later, however by not voting for her and defending her, he might get the town to back off and look like a more reasonable player as well as win over DGB's support. As an extra kicker, if he dies later via lynch DGB will look scummy via Day 1 association.

It makes very little sense for him to cast an FOS on DGB if she were townie, and FOS at that point does not help the bandwagon much and can be interpreted imo only as a distancing tactic, basically he doesn't want scumbucketbuddy DGB to get lynched but wants to have something to fall back on when people do lynch DGB and she turns up scum he can point out that he did actually FOS her and support the bandwagon.

In a game with no roles other than townie/mafia, Tidus's move makes no sense unless DGB is fellow scum.

DGB's posts this game have been very bantery, it's often her style to befriend people this way and she's quite adept at it. However I find her cheery reaction to her quick bandwagon to be scummy, I would've expected a less cheery reaction if she was protown.

Also her post after Tidus's confession struck me as off
DGB wrote:Well, well, well!

Isn't that a surprising development!

Hez - it was just luck wasn't it?

Super Day 1 for the Town. What were the chances?
It gives me a feeling as if she knew he was scum b4 he confessed, and the musing about what were the chances of such a good day 1 sound like a Mafioso lamenting.

I also didn't like the way she talked to Hez about it being all luck, that combined with the Mafia nightkill on him and her first vote on him day1 makes me believe she is scum.

Most of the reasons I suspected Lee have already been covered by Lloyd.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #482 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:58 pm

Amazing Goofball, the reason I didn't want to begin a wagon on you and get you all up in votes is because I knew you were going to be on vacation, I didn't want you to come back close to deadline with a ton of votes on you and have not enough time to properly defend yourself. That's why I laid off on you and didn't come after you, I didn't explain my reasoning because I didn't want to have you run up while you were away!

I will now address the points you've made, bolded parts are mine.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:My reasoning for DGB is that when she was up to 7 votes, Tidus FOSed her instead of voting for her or supporting her.
Who knows what was going through his head. Pooky, later in your own analysis, you contradict yourself:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:[...] he might get the town to back off and look like a more reasonable player
as well as win over DGB's support.
Italics are mine.

If tidus felt my support would be useful to him at a later date, then he knew I was a Townie.

That's exactly why he DIDN'T SUPPORT YOU, he KNEW you were already on his side and there would be no gain from winning you over! If you were a townie then he would've either SUPPORTED you to gain your support and come off looking good if you got lynched as innocent OR he would've pushed for your lynch with a vote to get a quick day1 score for the mafia. The fact that he hesitated and did NIETHER makes me believe you are scum

As for the rest of what you say, Pooky, I happen to know you're wrong, but from other players' perpective, you could be right as much as you could be wrong. It's also possible that tidus was trying to throw people off in ways that aren't so obvious. Though if anything could be said about tidus, is that he was obvious indeed.

Right, at the moment when you were up to 7 votes and looking like the most obvious day1 lynch and he was sitting fairly comfortable in the low vote range, he somehow predicted that he would be lynched b4 you and decided to lay down that FOS to throw us off the trail after his lynch. In fact he probably decided to confess just to set you up for the fall on day 2. /End sarcasm
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: [...] DGB's posts this game have been very bantery, it's often her style to befriend people this way and she's quite adept at it.
That's rich, coming from the leader of the Huggle Alliance and Adele's Weepy Lovesick Fan Club. As far as I know there is no "Goofball Alliance" which is a good thing for the Huggle Alliance, because we'd kick your teddy bear behinds.
Thank you for failing to address my point at all, I'm glad you can point back at me and go WELL YOU DO IT TOO!!!!
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I also didn't like the way she talked to Hez about it being all luck.
You may not like it, but HezLucky was at best using voodoo as inspiration. You fail to point out that I thouroughly and enthusiastically supported MoS when he made a
rational
argument against tidus. You fail to point out that I put myself in jeopardy by defending MoS vigorously when he was attacked. I do hope I am right about MoS. But he feels mighty Townie to me. You are leaving out important elements.
I'm sure the mafia killed him because of their fear of his voodoo
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Most of the reasons I suspected Lee have already been covered by Lloyd.
Yeah. But to quote DeadRik:
DeadRik wrote:It's strange the way Pooky points both Lee and DGB as scum while promissing further explanations that he never gives (only congratulate Lloyd's) and in a matter of few posts he votes and unvotes both and his vote ends in a third person (Neongray) for "fluffy posting" while conveniently pointing out that he wouldn't mind DGB lynched.
That's what bugs people about YOU, Pooky.

And after that post explaining why I am suspicious, your vote remains on
neongrey
???
Am I wrong in saying that this game suffers from a fairly large number of lurkers who contribute very little and pay very little attention? This is a game of only vanilla townies against Mafia, it's very difficult to win if the scum can hide among the lurkers, I'm trying to get those lurkers to wake up and actually participate in the game so that we could have something to look back on in those later days. We have a SET number of wrong lynches, we can't afford to waste them on lurkers that we have no ability to read, that's why I'm trying to get them to wake up and participate. Ignoring the problem will only hurt us later

Suddenly, you are looking more scummy than LML, which is saying a lot. Since I just returned from vacation, I'll wait for further input from other players before I cast my vote.

For now,

unvote
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #484 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:13 pm

In my experience, the Mafia will usually have 1 or 2 lurkers in their group to blend in with the Lurkers, I'd expect this mafia group to be operating under the same sort of separation tactic.

The Mafia's goals are to blend in, I'd expect their third man to be a lurker who's trying to stay under the radar.

It's impossible for me to give any decent analysis of Lurker posting since lurkers are pretty much impossible to analyze as their MO is to not post very much, a lurker not voting for a scumbag or shutting up when a certain scumbag gets run up could be an active choice to avoid incrimination or just a lack of time on their part to contribute to the game, it's difficult to say which it is.

That's why my vote is on Neon for lurking, I'm trying to get them to actually start posting more content.

But clearly this town believes that it can't hurt to have the lurkers live and lynch Pooks instead, I wish you all the best of luck.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #487 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:15 pm

I've clearly failed to rouse the lurkers from their lurking or the town to actually getting these lurkers to post. Que Sera Sera.

I care no longer what happens, your comment about me trying to distance myself from her doesn't even make any sense. If I were trying to distance myself from her I'd be voting her.(I'd definitely be voting her if I were scum)

I'd rather be lynched than to have to suffer through a game with the amount of lurking that this town has decided it can treat with such delightful complacency.

Is that somewhat suicidal and not very good for the town? Perhaps, but my 1 vote isn't going to make Goofball be lynched over me and I doubt that I would like to spend my time atop this windy peak with such silent arbiters who would throw my fate into the winds without the slightest care in all the world. I'd much rather spend my time here with Goofball, at least she speaks, even if she is scum.

The bandwagon on me has sprung up out of nothingness, it endures on nothingness, and when I am dead all that will be happy would be the vast emptiness that surrounds us.

Even among the highest peaks there exist abyssal voids.

unvote
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #494 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:59 am

I resent this bizarre and erratic behavior comment.

If there's anything I've done that you need explained, please tell me so.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #499 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:46 am

right Goofball

cuz the Lurker wasn't a scumbag until after he decided to vote for you.

Sigh this so hurts my head sometimes.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #505 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:36 am

So what are you calling those lurkers that voted Pooky without giving a reason?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #529 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:34 pm

vote DGB

gosh I wish the rest of the town would just wake up.

What's the point of signing up for a game if you're not going to play?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #545 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:50 am

It's not that far from the truth.

:wink:
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #561 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:12 am

RA, Twomz's vote was the one that put DGB at 6 votes, if he had not voted for DGB, then LML and DGB would've been tied at 5 and Lee lynched since he reached 5 votes first, why would you say Goofball's lynch was a done deal b4 he put his vote on there?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #565 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:54 am

I'm still very uncomfortable with RA.

He did only FOS Tidus, stayed off the initial goofball wagon on day1 and then put Lee at 5 votes to get him ahead of goofball while defending goofball during that crucial stretch b4 Goofball's lynch.
RA wrote:Ok, it comes down to this for me: I find nothing particularly scummy about DGB's behavior, but she is unorthodox to say the least. Furthermore, I think it's tech for scum to target unusual play because it's easier convince townies that it's scum behavior. Therefore:

Vote: LoudMouthLee
He fails to state why he thinks Goofball is innocent(or even bother to address the case that I made against Goofball based on Tidus's reaction to the Day1Goofball wagon, he pretends that Goofball's wagon is based solely on behaviour which it is definitely not and then votes for Lee without giving proper reasoning(With Goofball/Lee at that point tied at 4 votes each he knows that his vote will make a huge impact, his nonchalance while casting it makes me believe he is scum).

Considering that we were coming up on a deadline and the votecount showed Goofball/Lee at very close(6 and 5 votes) I think it would be silly to dismiss Twomz's vote as finishing something already done.

vote RandomActs

I think RA is the best play for today.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #569 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:41 am

Look RA, you either think some1 is innocent or some1's guilty. In your post not only did you fail to explain why you thought goofball was innocent but you barely state why you think Lee is guilty.

At that point in the game where the players are at 4-4 and we are close to a deadline, your vote is VERY important.

By choosing Lee over Goofball you are saying that you think Goofball is innocent and Lee is scum, there is simply no other interpretation of that vote.

You can't just say that there isn't enough evidence, you have to actually refute the evidence cited.

Why do you believe what I laid out against Goofball was wrong? What makes you think Lee is scum? These are things that you simply do not address in your posting!

Did you consider these things at all? It seems from the way you've posted that you have not, that could only be if you are Goofball's scumpartner who was concerned about saving his scummate or a very very irresponsible townie.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #573 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:55 pm

RandomActs wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: Look RA, you either think some1 is innocent or some1's guilty. In your post not only did you fail to explain why you thought goofball was innocent but you barely state why you think Lee is guilty.
Incredibly wrong here. The world is never as black and white as this, especially in the world of Mafia. We have suspiciions, we have hunches. But nobody here is absolutely certain about anything except the scum.
I never bloody said anything about being certain, I said you either think A is innocent or A is guilty, thinking=/=certainty. We have our thoughts an suspicions yes, but we have a responsbility for explaining our reasoning and logic behind them, you've completely failed to do that.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:At that point in the game where the players are at 4-4 and we are close to a deadline, your vote is VERY important.

By choosing Lee over Goofball you are saying that you think Goofball is innocent and Lee is scum, there is simply no other interpretation of that vote.

You can't just say that there isn't enough evidence, you have to actually refute the evidence cited.
No other interpretation?? Wow, do you have blinders on? Or do you simply not want to hear other interpretations?? Let me tell you what my vote
really
said. It said "There's no solid evidence in this game. I have very little on which to base a vote. But I find it suspicious that others can be so certain about DBG when I'm still unconvinced. Knowing that scum will often try to build mountainous case with molehill evidence, I decided to vote again the mountain builders, because all I'm seeing is molehills." Was I certain of that vote? Nope. But that was my reasoning, and was my best hunch at the time.
Your "reasoning" was that there is nothing solid thus I should ignore the logic/reasoning presented by everyone else and also choose not to present any logic/reasoning myself? What made the people calling for Lee's lynch not mountainbuilders? Did you think Lloyd's post against Lee was small compared to my post against Goofball? Very unsatsified with your response so far
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Why do you believe what I laid out against Goofball was wrong? What makes you think Lee is scum? These are things that you simply do not address in your posting!

Did you consider these things at all? It seems from the way you've posted that you have not, that could only be if you are Goofball's scumpartner who was concerned about saving his scummate or a very very irresponsible townie.
I never said you were wrong. I merely said I was unconvinced, which I might add, were all but 7 of us at the time of the deadline. Now, in fairness, are you going to grill the other nine of us too, the ones who didn't vote with you??
I'm grilling you because your vote was at a critical point in the voting process, the candidates were tied at 4-4 with deadline rolling around the corner, you knew that your vote would put momentum into one candidate's wagon and possibly get that candidate lynched, essentially your vote is not just a condemnation of Lee but also a defense of Goofball who turned out to be scum. This combined with the fact that you can not even bother to explain your reasoning behind your votes and have been posting fairly skimpily this game AND the fact that you stayed off the day1 Goofball wagon and only FOSed Lloyd makes me highly suspicious of you and I believe you are the best bet for scumbag
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #575 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:31 pm

You know your scumteam is pretty much screwed RA.

Tell us who your partner is and I might give you a huggle b4 we toss you off the mountain.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #597 (isolation #28) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:18 pm

Right, cuz Mafia totally had the ability to see into the future and see that Pooky would replace into the game for some1 and thus recruited him to get Pooky later.

Yup :roll:

Keep digging your own grave Flay/RAScum.

And RA, I didn't say anything about it then because I was not 100% sure that goofball was scum, your choice of Lee over Goofball can only be pressed against you AFTER goofball is shown to have been the correct lynch. If I were to have gone after you at that point on day 2 I would probably pull a few votes off the goofball wagon, have the town vote split between you and goofball and Lee end up being the guy lynched.

Your defense so far has been absolutely atrocious. RA, I would be really upset at the way you've been playing if you actually turn out to be protown, I can't stress how important every vote is and how important every townie's responsbility to state the reasoning behind their vote is.

So far you've provided absolutely no excuse for your actions yesterday other than a lot of crap about molehills and mountains which not only doesn't make sense but happens to directly contradict the actual actions that were committed yesterday.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #639 (isolation #29) » Sun May 07, 2006 4:58 pm

vote Mr Flay

Valar Morghulis
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #678 (isolation #30) » Fri May 12, 2006 12:53 am

Flay's clearly wiggling under pressure from the amazing pair of Pooky/Fritz who've cornered his scumbucket butt in the corner!

He's so clearly the recruited scumbag.

The way he was talking about looking for the recruited player and how niether Tidus nor Goofball were likely to have been recruited is what gives it away.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #679 (isolation #31) » Fri May 12, 2006 12:54 am

wait how the hell am i scummy!?!??! :roll:

where was the logic there?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #681 (isolation #32) » Fri May 12, 2006 1:20 am

Wha do ya mean?

and why didn't you come meet Phoebs and me in NY? We were sitting at a table for 6 with only 5 people :(.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #684 (isolation #33) » Sat May 13, 2006 1:19 am

Right, cuz it'd be too darn easy if the scum were keeping off their teammates in a desperate hope to keep them alive.
:roll:

Gain the town's favor? Pooks always gots the towns favor.

:D
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #712 (isolation #34) » Mon May 15, 2006 11:35 pm

So why did this stuff about NG not make him suspicious on Day 2 when I called him out(when i was openly ignored by every1 and subsequently bandwagoned) yet now every1 seems to think lynched NG is a good idea?

Silliness Flay, voting Tidus after he confessed his guilt isn't going to absolve you regardless of whether you were the lynching vote or not.

I don't think DGB can be considered a "weak" teammate and with D2 winding down to the wire as it was, there was certainly an excellent chance that your teammate would make it. In a Himalayas game, scum don't usually like to lose 2 partners early, especially when it wouldn't help you look all that particularly innocent afterwards even if you did bandwagon hop.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #716 (isolation #35) » Wed May 17, 2006 1:13 am

What does DG's alignment have to do with this? Isn't NG being accused of lurking/fluffposting/following bandwagon without any good reason? That all was pretty clear on day 2, yet some people decided it would be better idea to keep their votes on Pooks/Lee instead of voting NG?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1058 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:00 pm

Nice Job Scum
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”