Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #627 (isolation #0) » Sat May 06, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by Thesp »

Time to fix this. I have either TheCessPit or creampuffeater as scum. I have no clue why people think LoudmouthLee or Pooky are scum. JamesSparrow is disconcerting, but we can lynch him later. Mr. Flay rubs me wrong, but neongrey in particular has done smething which makes me think she's scum. Twomz also strikes me wrong.

ALSO I DO NOT LIKE YOSARIAN HE SHOULD NOT MAKE IT TO THE END.

Vote: neongrey
. I'm less sold on TheCessPit only because he voted for Dripping at a pretty crucial point.

I'm obviously not right about all my suspicions, since only two of them can be mafia, but that's what I see. I think neongrey is the play today.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #630 (isolation #1) » Sun May 07, 2006 5:19 am

Post by Thesp »

Yosarian2 wrote:Yeah...I had kind of a bad feeling about Tidus's last post, as well. Most of it was just kind a wierd summery of the whole game, but this part was especally odd:

tidus_of_zanarkand wrote:
LoudMouthLee stated a new bandwagon to pressure MastermindofSin. Many people jump on rapidly. MastermindofSin contributes nothing to the conversation other than saying he was acting scummy to raise conversation.

My scum List: MastermindofSin, LoudMouthLee, HezLucky

Right now I think MastermindofSin isn't saying anything because he knows he's been caught and is trying to wait the town out. The alternative is he is town and isn't contributing in any useful way and got called on it.

I'll stay voting MastermindofSin for right now until someone convinces me otherwise.

The comment about "MOS knows he's been caught and is trying to wait the town out" is rather odd, but the thing that bugs me the most is the "scum list".

Tidus, why are you saying that you think MOS is scum, AND you think LML is scum for starting a bandwagon on MOS? And why did you put "HezLucky" on your "scum list" without giving any kind of reason at all?
Yosarian2 wrote:Tidus: I asked you why you were suspicious of LML and espeally of HezLucky. You still have not answered my question.
This is aggressive questioning? That's mischaracterization. Your vote for Tidus came after his self-destruction, if memory serves correct.
Yosarian2 wrote:unvote:Pooky

vote:dripping Goofball
Yes, this was made at a crucial time, with no explanation, no less, which is a point in your favor. The unnerving part, however, is what you say very soon after, in your discussion with RandomActs...
Yosarian2 wrote:(shrug) Reasons are easy for scum to invent if necessary. If I wanted to, I could invent a plausable sounding reason to vote for almost anyone. When it comes down to it, the best scum tell, IMHO, is "who voted for who, and when?" The timing can be key; when would you think a scum would jump on a scum bandwagon? When would a scum try to save his scum-buddy, and when would he stab them in the back? The answer, very often, is based on exactally when the vote happened, what the game-state was, and how likely it appeared at that moment in time that the vote would have an effect on the eventual outcome of the bandwagon.
This looks like you're trying to set up yourself to look very, very good, knowing full well all you have to do is be the last one alive to win. Throwing your partner under the bus wouldn't be beneath you. This is particularly noteworthy, givn the fact that the rest of the game while significant conversation has gone on, you've really said very little about the game state, and preferred to hunt lurkers when important things are happening, notably when badguys are being run up. In fact, you defended Dripping early D1 in a wishy-washy manner. In any case, I don't think you're the best lynch today, but I don't think you should be allowed near the endgame.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #632 (isolation #2) » Sun May 07, 2006 6:38 am

Post by Thesp »

neongrey wrote:Out of curiosity, what in particular have I done?
You've been scummy for most of the game, then tipped the scales by tying yourself to known scum. You're definitely the best lynch for the day. Good thing I'm here to show everyone, since it looks like they obviously missed it.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #634 (isolation #3) » Sun May 07, 2006 8:50 am

Post by Thesp »

I did miss the unvote. I'm not sure what to make of that wacky behavior. I wouldn't mind a TheCessPit lynch, but I still think neongrey is a better lynch, and I think it'd be unusual for neongrey to vote for Fritzler as well at the end of D2 if her scumbuddy is Nadering Fritzler as well.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #643 (isolation #4) » Mon May 08, 2006 9:20 am

Post by Thesp »

If you guys need me to do everything for you...
neongrey wrote:Goofball seems to be raving a little much to me, but I'm not sure how much that actually means.
This is what really triggered my scumdar, especially since I've recently seen the same sort of comment used by a number of other scum. She's offhandedly dismissive of someone whom is now known to be scum. It serves to downplay DrippingGoofball's scummy play (and perchance dismiss the bandwagon), while not outright defending. Couple this with the fact that she has made little significant contribution towards finding the scum (certainly leaving diddly-squat of an early voting record), with only real pressure going towards MoS while he was in lurker phase. (Certainly helpful
per se
, but not inherently townie, and again not tying her to a record.) She contributes almost nothing to the Tidus conversation (which was HUGE) except the
very
late "Everything that's been said about Tidus, I pretty much agree with. If he's away for today I won't vote, but note that I'm liable to not be around much for most of tomorrow." Re: DrippingGoofball, she has the above quote and "She does seem to be kind of squirming a little much, though", which is equally subtle communication to partner scum, methinks. It's downplaying scummy behavior and trying to tell Dripping to stop squirming so much.

neongrey is clearly the best lynch today.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #656 (isolation #5) » Tue May 09, 2006 8:32 am

Post by Thesp »

Lynch, lynch, lynch!
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #669 (isolation #6) » Thu May 11, 2006 5:18 am

Post by Thesp »

neongrey's aliveness is a problem. :x
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #691 (isolation #7) » Sun May 14, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by Thesp »

Flay can wait until tomorrow, can't he?

KILL KILL KILL!
JamesSparrow wrote:I don't think I need an activity check.
This is an odd post.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #707 (isolation #8) » Mon May 15, 2006 11:30 am

Post by Thesp »

Does anyone realistically see TheCessPit making it to the endgame (unless creampuffeater turns up scum, by my notes, I have them as either/or)? What are we planning on getting out of this day? I'm not sure what we gain by the prolonging of the day. I know everyone wants to look all pro-town by saying, "let's stretch out the day forever long since reading until our eyes bleed helps us catch scum!", but I'm seriously not getting why we're not in night yet.

HAMMERHAMMERHAMMERHAMMERHAMMERHAMMER

Drop it like it's HAWT!
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #709 (isolation #9) » Mon May 15, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by Thesp »

Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #721 (isolation #10) » Wed May 17, 2006 11:00 am

Post by Thesp »

WHY IS THIS DAY STILL GOING ON OH IT BURNS AND MAKES ME WANT TO CLAW MY EYES OUT OW THE PAIN MOMMY MAKE IT STOP
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #797 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:40 am

Post by Thesp »

My apologies for my absence lately. :( Now, back to business.

As I see it, TheCessPit is no rose garden, but I'm also showing that creampuffeater pushed for TheCessPit early on when tidus was getting votes. That doesn't make much sense if both creampuffeater and TheCessPit are scum. I see creampuffeater as being scummier than TheCessPit, so...

Vote: creampuffeater.

Add to that this recent disturbing comment...
creampuffeater wrote:I agree with the town, that Cess is the lynch for today with everything, I will post more later but I have to go to school
The town has not agreed to a lynch of Cess, and the presumption that we have/should disturbs me, as does referring to "the town" in third person.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #812 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:36 pm

Post by Thesp »

Interesting, now creampuffeater is very interested in seeing TheCessPit lynched...
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #816 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:33 am

Post by Thesp »

Can someone enlighten me on why people have voted for Fritzler at all? I don't get it.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1060 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:21 am

Post by Thesp »

So was CPE the last scum? I'm confused.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1068 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:17 am

Post by Thesp »

Norinel's out for 3 weeks, I think.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”