Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #352 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:53 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Vote: Loudmouthlee

LouthmouthLee, I find you the most suspicious for the 4 reasons below.

---

1) You suspected tidus, but
hesitated in voting for him on 3 occasions

- In post 102 to tidus
LoudmouthLee wrote:If I didn't like my DG vote so much, you'd be next.
- In post 105
LoudmouthLee wrote:The DG wagon has pretty much stopped.
[...]
My pick, although Tidus looks suspicious, is MoS.
[...]
I believe we have AT LEAST 1 scum in the group of Tidus, Cesspit, DG and MoS
- In post 172 to tidus
LoudmouthLee wrote:Right now, MoS being guilty or not, I want to lynch you tomorrow.
---

2) tidus's attacks against you seem contrived

- In posts 25, 75, and 100,
tidus was wishy-washy toward TCP, DG, and MoS

- In post 102, you called out tidus for being non-committal.

- In post 108,
tidus attacked strongly against you
, even though
he was wishy-washy before

- In post 123, tidus continued to attack you.

- In post 133, tidus unvoted you, and joined the MoS bandwagon.

- In post 211,
you casted the 7th vote for tidus

- In post 215,
tidus gave up and casted vote #8 for himself
, perhaps after a fellow scum (possibly you?) voted for him?

---

3) You prematurely worried about HezLucky's vote in post 82

Besides tidus, HezLucky was the only other person who voted for you on Day 1.

- In post 83, HezLucky commented about your premature reaction.

---

4) After tidus confessed...You continue to waver between MoS and DG in your accusations, without considering timing of their votes for tidus

- You neglected to point out that MoS casted vote #2 for tidus in post 178, and DG casted vote #4 for tidus in post 180.

- When they casted their votes (#2 and #4) for tidus, MoS was leading with 6 votes.

Unless
either MoS, DG, or both are scum, and wanted to sacrifice tidus...

a) If MoS is scum, it seems unlikely that he would direct attention away from himself, and onto another scum (tidus) on Day 1 when it may implicate him (via HezLucky's theory earlier in post 129)

b) If DG is scum, it seems unlikely that she would pass on an existing wagon of MoS, onto another scum (tidus) on Day 1

c) If MoS and DG are both scums, it seems unlikely that they would direct attention onto another scum (tidus) on Day 1 when it may implicate MoS (via HezLucky's theory earlier in post 129)

* Your comments about MoS:

You were
inconsistent
in accusing MoS.

- In post 105 [1st out of 1 vote for MoS]
LoudmouthLee wrote:He sits here, cries about how great he is, and lurks.
[...]
Unvote, but IGMEOY: DG and Vote: MoS
- In post 171 [1st out of 6 votes for MoS]
LoudmouthLee wrote:MoS hasn't given me a single solitary reason to unvote him.
- In post 211 [7th out of 7 votes for tidus]
LoudmouthLee wrote:If he comes up scum, we're definately going to need to lynch MoS.
- In post 217 [7th out of 8 votes for tidus]
LoudmouthLee wrote:Got 'em! Three interesting posts for us to see. My recommendation is MoS or Cesspit tomorrow.
- In post 233 [7th out of 11 votes for tidus]
LoudmouthLee wrote:With Tidus becoming scum, I feel that you lynch has become VERY necessary. Would Tidus not vote you for any other reason besides the protection of a scumbuddy?
Your reason in post 233 doesn't make sense, because tidus voted for MoS in post 133. tidus continued voting for MoS in post 167.

- In post 322 [1st out of 1 vote for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:My vote on MoS yesterday was on the basis of "under the radar", and today, I find no reason to vote him, either.
Today, you brush off your attacks against MoS as "under the radar", even though you advocated for MoS' lynch earlier for other reasons in posts 211 and 233.

* Your comments about DG:

- In post 39 [4th out of 4 votes for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:I've had a few moments in the sun, but that does not make me a great player at all.
[...]
I learned from my last error in the 5 year invitational.

Vote: DG
While accusing DG and voting for her, it seems odd that you downplayed your abilities. Downplaying seems odd, but not suspicious per se.

- In post 47 [still 4th out of 4 votes for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:However, the evidence against DG is much greater. I will, instead, FoS: Acts and keep my vote on DG.
- In post 66 [4th out of 6 votes for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:Or... DG is scum and we're ALL just really smart townies."
- In post 102 [still 4th out of 6 votes for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:If I didn't like my DG vote so much, you'd be next.
- In post 105 [1st out of 1 vote for MoS]
LoudmouthLee wrote:I still think DG made a booboo when she "semi-cleared" Fritzler, as stated in my pbpa, but since we stalled, I can wait.
- In post 322 [1st out of 1 vote for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:Her slip about Fritzler
[...]
Couple this with her erratic behaviour today, I believe it's probably wise to Vote: Dripping Goofball
Yesterday in post 211 (before tidus confessed), you said we should lynch MoS if tidus comes up scum.

Also yesterday in post 233 (after tidus confessed), you reinforced the idea of lynching MoS today because tidus confessed.

Today, you returned to accusing DG.

As I mentioned earlier...You accused MoS and DG, but you didn't point out circumstances under which they voted for tidus.

---

The following doesn't seem to indicate your alignment one way or another.

* In post 108, tidus wrote "your second direct misinterpretation"

I couldn't find the first direct misinterpretation between you and tidus.

If you understood what tidus meant...Could you clarify what tidus was referring to as the "first direct misinterpretation"?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #387 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:10 pm

Post by Lloyd »

LoudmouthLee,

- With 5 consecutive posts, you seem to defend yourself poorly.
LoudmouthLee wrote:I hate to give someone who seems like (obviously) it's their first game, a bandwagon when normally (a) they're innocent and (b) have no clue on how to play a pro-town role.
- Your logic above is flawed, because tidus is scum, and not innocent.
LoudmouthLee wrote:Why would I bandwagon a newbie whop's BOUND to slip up anyway?
- It seems that you are admitting to purposely *not* voting for a scum (tidus) during earlier parts of Day 1.

- Also, your are misrepresenting facts about bandwagons.

When you hesitated 3 times in voting for tidus, he did not have bandwagons.

Post 102 - tidus had 0 votes
Post 105 - tidus still had 0 votes
Post 172 - tidus had 1 vote, from HezLucky
LoudmouthLee wrote:And I'm sure you're going to say that this is the reason that Hez ended up dead, no?
- You are defending yourself prematurely, similar to post 82.
LoudmouthLee wrote:Wouldn't it make sense, in hindsight, for a rookie scum to START ATTACKING the guy who's listed as the paragon of Mafia Hunters?
- You are arguing from tidus' perspective, which makes you look even scummier.
LoudmouthLee wrote:He was scared of me and began to attack me.
- Once again, you are arguing for tidus; this time, with an emotional argument.
LoudmouthLee wrote:Hez, I love you, please don't be mad at me.
LoudmouthLee wrote:I love you Pooky, but you're wrong here.
- The above shows your pattern in using emotional arguments to sway opinions.
LoudmouthLee wrote:I am good at tracking down logical arguments
- Was your use of the word "logical" a Freudian slip?

- Wouldn't a pro-town player be tracking down illogical arguments from scums, instead of logical arguments from townies?
LoudmouthLee wrote:Justify the fact that on this page along I have 6(7?) votes?
- When presented with reasonable arguments, people seem to bandwagon quickly in this game. It may be related to the setup of this game.

- 6 votes (#1 to #6) for MoS quickly in 9 posts - 105 (LmL), 106 (TCP), 107 (JS), 110 (Twomz), 112 (DG), 114 (NG)

- 6 votes (#2 to #7) for LmL quickly in 7 posts - 352 (Lloyd), 353 (DG), 354 (TSAGod), 355 (Fritzler), 358 (NG), 359 (Fuldu)

- Yesterday, you did *not* argue against quick bandwagons, when MoG received 6 votes quickly.

- Today, you argue against quick bandwagons because you are on the receiving end.

- You are being inconsistent in applying your arguments.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #388 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:22 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Correction above: In the 3rd to last sentence, it should have said "MoS" instead of "MoG"
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #390 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:11 pm

Post by Lloyd »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Lee and Goofball are scumbagos

not sure who their third man is.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't know whether to congragulate Lloyd for covering all of the points I was about to or suspect him for being possibly their third man trying to make himself look good by preempting me and selling Lee out since Pooky's eye was on him.
Pooky,

I'm confused by your thought process above. You agree with my analyses, but accuse me in the same post.

You didn't provide analyses for your accusations of DG, LmL, and I. Could you clarify your reasoning? Thanks.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #392 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:25 pm

Post by Lloyd »

You wrote "covering all of the points I was about to", meaning you would have given a similar analysis.

Thus, you went further than just agree with my analysis.

The commonality that I can think of between you and I, is that we both replaced into this game on Day 2.

After I replaced, I read Day 1 in its entirety, and perhaps you did too. In our first posts in this game...We both came to the same conclusion about Lee, which I found interesting.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #394 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:15 pm

Post by Lloyd »

LoudmouthLee wrote:Again, you're yelling at me because I started the bandwagon, not added to it.

(As per the MoS argument)
- First, I didn't yell at you at all. In comparison...You seemed to yell at me in post 369 via bolded capital letters.

- Second, I cited the MoS bandwagon to point out your inconsistent argument about quick bandwagons.

In post 39, you noted quickness of the DG bandwagon, but still joined it (you casted vote #5 at the time) based on your PBPA.

In posts 171, 172, and 177, you didn't object to how quickly the MoS bandwagon formed earlier (6 votes in 9 posts).

In post 369, you argue strongly against quick bandwagons, mainly because you were being voted (6 votes in 7 posts).

- Your apply a double standard argument against quick bandwagons, depending on who is being voted. That is inconsistency.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #422 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by Lloyd »

creampuffeater wrote:usual all out fritz with trying to catch scum and be crazy in every post
Mastermind of Sin wrote:so you're saying that because fritz is normally crazy and all out when he's mafia
MoS, I interpreted what creampuffeater wrote, as an example of Fritzler being town in other games.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:i'm not sure how you can say DGB is being normal (but wierd by mafia standards)
creampuffeater wrote:Yes I agree that DGB is wierd for mafia standards.
I enjoy reading her weirdness in varous games. I seconded Thok's nomination of her for The Coffee on the Monitor award.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #425 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:05 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:i think i know what pooky's doing, but i'll wait to see what he says.
Mastermind of Sin,

Here's an opportunity lead the pack in Pooky's Captain Obvious competition...

Care to expound on your earlier thoughts now?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #465 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:51 am

Post by Lloyd »

Norinel wrote:10 to lynch, 5 at deadline.
If multiple people tie with 5 votes at deadline, would they all be lynched?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #468 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:47 am

Post by Lloyd »

Mr. Flay,

Thanks for chiming in your thoughts on my question.

If we have a chance to lynch multiple people, it might be more benefitial for our town. I would have to think some more about it.

The closest comparison that I can think of is Lights Out Mafia, but the rules there are different than in this game.

For now, lets see what Norinel says.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #473 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:11 am

Post by Lloyd »

Norinel,

Regarding the vote count in post 471:

In post 459, Twomiz unvoted and voted for TheCesspit. I didn't see it reflected in post 471.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #479 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:59 am

Post by Lloyd »

LoudmouthLee wrote:I'm even willing to bet my mafia life on it.
If you lose your bet, what happens?

What did you mean by "my mafia life"?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #483 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:16 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Hello Pooky,

Could you post an updated analysis on who you think the third man is?

Thanks.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #488 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:48 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I still think Lee is the play today, for reasons that I mentioned earlier. Plus, his recent bet on DG seems bold for a townie.

I await Lee's response to post 479.

In the meantime, I thought about what Lee could have meant by "mafia life".

a) If Lee meant mafiascum.net life, then I don't think it's a promise that he could keep

b) If Lee meant life in this game as a townie, then he is doing our town a disservice to trade his life on sole basis of what DG wrote in post 9 of this game

c) If Lee meant life in this game as a mafia, then he made a slip up

Until then...

- If Lee is town, then I think he's doing our town a disservice to trade his life in this game like that.

- If Lee is scum, then he could make such a bet without worries. In addition, if Lee is scum and views DG's Day 1 post as a slip up...By implicating her, Lee could try to ride this game until the end.

As Mr. Flay said in post 385, Lee tends to be careful as scum. Between Lee and DG, I'd rather leave DG around for another day because she posts more (thus more chances of possibly slipping up).

- As for DG, her timing of her recent unvote on Lee (to drop him to 3 votes) seems scummy to me. If DG is scum, then she might tip us off on who the third man might be.

I would like a Lee lynch today, and a DG lynch tomorrow.

I think that either Lee or DG (and possibly both) are scum. If neither Lee nor DG turns up scum, then I am confused as to who the scums might be.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #489 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:04 pm

Post by Lloyd »

In re-reading my post above, I noticed two points that could be misinterpreted.

1) By "bold for a townie"...I meant that it seems like a bold move to make, if Lee is a townie.

Based on what Norinel wrote about percentages of random lynches...The odds in this game highly favors mafia more than townies.

Thus, I think gambits are stupid and bold for a townie to make.

Since Lee is a smart player, I don't think he would make such a bet in this game if he's a townie.

2) I would like a Lee lynch today, and a DG lynch tomorrow.

I really feel that way, especially after DG unvoted Lee after she came back, which seems scummy.

---

As for the amount of lurking in this game...

I share Pooky's frustration with the amount of lurking in this game.

I replaced into this game, hoping to see many posts, not a game of lets see who can out lurk each other :(

---

I haven't made up my mind about Pooky yet. I agree with some of his analysis, but not all of it.

That being said, I think Pooky is less scummy than Lee or DG.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #490 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:17 pm

Post by Lloyd »

neongrey wrote:I'm familliar with nobody's.
I think you have some basis of some of our playstyles.

Currently, aren't you playing with DG, Twomz, and MoS in Mini 294 - Post Restriction mafia?

Also, you played with me in Mini 290 - Thud! mafia...Even though I died already, you are still alive.

* To preserve integrity of on-going games, we cannot get into anymore details than that.

My point is that you have at least some basis, even if it's not absolutely familiar.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #502 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:12 am

Post by Lloyd »

The more DG posts...If she's scum, she could tip us off on who the 3rd man might be.

- Today, Lee's the play.

- Tomorrow, DG's the play.

One of them, and possibly both, are most likely scum.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #534 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:29 pm

Post by Lloyd »

DG wrote:Do you think that, if I were scum, I would cook up a hare-brained scenario with LML to make sure that one of him or me might be lynched on Day 2?
Yes, because the other could use it to decrease suspicion throughout remainder of this game.

If Lee is a townie, his bet of possibly sacrificing himself doesn't help our town. In the worst case, his gamble could result in a potential loss of two townies.

- Why would a townie suggest sacrificing him / herself in this game, when the current chance of our town winning assuming random lynches is 30.6%?

Lee's gamble seems more likely to benefit scums than our town. Lee's continual certainty in you possibly being scum, reinforces my belief that both of you are probably scums.
On Day 1...Lee, when referring to DG, wrote:Your actions do indeed deserve a vote, so I'm going to give it to you, but town, be aware, I may very well unvote if this bandwagon grows too fast.
When Lee initially voted for you, he was less certain with his vote. As you became more suspicious, Lee clamored onto his initial suspicion of you.

It's been 12 days, Lee hasn't directly answered points that I initially raised; his response brushed off my points.

If Lee is scum, then it would be in his interest to cut losses, and make a bet that he probably cannot lose.

- If you are lynched and turn out as scum, then I believe Lee would use it to decrease suspicion of him throughout remainder of this game.

- If you are lynched and turn out as town, then I believe Lee would be willing to sacrifice himself tomorrow, but while comparing his posts to lurkers, to possibly get a lurker lynched tomorrow.

At this point, both of you seem scummy to me.

I think Lee is a better play today, because you are more talkative than him, with more chances for you to potentially make mistakes.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #557 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:59 am

Post by Lloyd »

Vote: LoudmouthLee

See post 534 for reasons. Also, my suspicions of Lee increased after DG turned up as scum.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:31 am

Post by Lloyd »

Pooky,

I think Twomz casted the 7th vote at the time; he even said so in post 532.

To double-check, I just skimmed votes from around time period.

In post 519, TheCessPit casted the 6th vote for DG.

In post 532, Twomz casted the 7th vote for DG.

In post 542, TheCesspit unvoted DG and voted for Fritzler.

TheCesspit's unvote dropped DG down to 6 votes.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #564 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:34 am

Post by Lloyd »

Correction to my previous post:

TheCesspit is correct that Pooky put the 6th vote on DG at the time.

In post 529, Pooky casted the 6th vote for DG.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #614 (isolation #21) » Thu May 04, 2006 9:20 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Vote: LoudmouthLee

My earlier suspicions of Lee remain.

Also, he cautioned against speedy bandwagons earlier, but participated in a speedy bandwagon yesterday.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #661 (isolation #22) » Tue May 09, 2006 5:11 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I'm posting the following in all my games:

I'll be away from next Monday, May 15th to the following Tuesday, May 23rd.

If my absence could hold up this game, then go ahead and replace me in advance, and let me know that I've been replaced.

I'd rather be replaced, than hold up games. Thus, I am sending out this note in advance.

- Before Monday, May 15th...I'll post as I come across new analyses, unless I am replaced beforehand.

- After Tuesday, May 23rd...If I am still in the game by then, I'll re-join at that time.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #738 (isolation #23) » Fri May 26, 2006 1:04 pm

Post by Lloyd »

From post 649:
TheCesspit wrote:As stated previosuly, I can see exactly why a vote on me is warranted, so I'm kinda of in agreement that either TheCesspit or Neongrey is the right vote today, because the reasons are about the same.

Vote: Neongrey
TheCesspit,

In a game with vanilla townies, how can your comment above help find scum?

Unless you were being sarcastic, it makes you seem scummy.

Vote: TheCesspit
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #751 (isolation #24) » Sun May 28, 2006 11:27 am

Post by Lloyd »

Twmoz,

I concur with your analysis of TheCesspit and broomhead's voting patterns.

I ran a similar analysis earlier, but you beat me to posting it.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #772 (isolation #25) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:58 pm

Post by Lloyd »

MrBuddyLee (or should I also call you Lee #2),

Any additional thoughts since you last posted?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #782 (isolation #26) » Wed May 31, 2006 9:17 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Lloyd wrote:MrBuddyLee (or should I also call you Lee #2),

Any additional thoughts since you last posted?
MrBuddyLee,

You have been vocal in other games, but you have been quieter in this game.

Compared to other replacements who joined mid-game (Pooky, Thesp, and I), you have been tame thus far.

Thus, any additional thoughts since you last posted?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #794 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:01 am

Post by Lloyd »

JamesSparrow wrote:what i'm trying to say with this, is that Mr. BL is probably town, right?
I'm still haven't ruled out MrBuddyLee as potential scum.

In a vanilla townie game...A scum trying to sacrifice their own from Day 1 may be an attempt of trying to ride this game until the end.

Plus, I still dislike the bet that LoudmouthLee made earlier in this game; it seemed scummy, even in hindsight.

---

Since several people have posted without casting the lynch vote on TheCessPit...

While we wait, I'd like to evaluate the other option, creampuffeater.

---

creampuffeater,

Who are you suspicious of at this point?

---
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #800 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:40 pm

Post by Lloyd »

TheCesspit is not lynched yet? Hmm, maybe we cannot get enough votes for TheCesspit yet.

It looks like the case for creampuffeater is starting to build up, and a bandwagon is forming in that direction.

For now, to keep the momentum going, I'll hop over to creampuffeater.

Unvote

Vote: creampuffeater
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #802 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:52 am

Post by Lloyd »

TheCesspit has been at 1 away since Wednesday - post 773. My earlier post was 800, and he was still 1 away before then.

It feels like no one wanted to cast the lynching vote. The disucssion kind of stagnated, as to whether anyone was going to cast the lynching vote.

Now, if someone casts a vote for TheCesspit, I'll most likely hammer by switching back my vote.

Until that happens, I think creampuffeater is interesting to look at. Thus, I'm bandwagon'ing creampuffeater until someone else votes for TheCesspit.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #809 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:23 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Lloyd wrote:Now, if someone casts a vote for TheCesspit, I'll most likely hammer by switching back my vote.
If anyone objects to me hammering TheCesspit, please speak up within the next 50 hours.

Otherwise, I'll be hammering him in 50 hours.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #820 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Test post to see if whether 50 hours has elapsed or not.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #821 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Mr. Flay wrote:What exactly do you expect to change in the next 50 hours? Another scummy meltdown? Or are you just making sure we're done with non-Cesspit discussion?
To make sure everyone has a chance to chime in his / her thoughts about TheCesspit.

I see no objections in the last ~50 hours.

Unvote

Vote: TheCesspit
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #828 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:20 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Vote: Fritzler
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #833 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:49 pm

Post by Lloyd »

broomhead,

It's funny that you now have an opinion about voting, considering that you didn't have much of an opinion the past several days.

Anyhow, Fritzler's the lynch for today. Are you purposely not voting for Fritzler?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #836 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:23 am

Post by Lloyd »

Fritzler plays mafia games to kill people (bandwagon'ing, day kills, night kills, etc.).

If there's scum who would vote for his / her fellow scums, it would be Fritzler doing the voting.

In a vanilla townie game without cops, helping lynch a fellow scum may re-direct suspicions away him / herself.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #841 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:53 am

Post by Lloyd »

If Fritzler is scum, he can mask scum votes as Fritzler-esque bandwagon'ing.

If Fritzler is town, he hasn't provided much analyses in this game.

---

Fritzler, who are your top suspects at the moment, and why?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #857 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:24 am

Post by Lloyd »

My vote on Fritzler stays.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #920 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:10 am

Post by Lloyd »

Dead Rikimaru wrote:To Lloyd: On Days One and Two you were very positive LML was Mafia along with DGB, and even tryed to convince everyone to lynch LML first because DGB was more prone to commit a mistake.
After that you gave LML/MBL up and went for Fritzler.
What do you have to say about MBL and Fritzler now?
I find MBL's post to potentially clear Fritzler to be odd. I'm more suspicious of MBL than Fritzler.

That being said, with 1 remaining scum in a vanilla game, interactions between players can either be scum with townie, or townie with townie.

At this point, I don't think how MBL / LML and Fritzler interacted establishes any relationship between them.

Of everyone remaining, I'm most suspicious of lordy at this point, mostly because of how his predecessor, JamesSparrow, played.

On day 1, JamesSparrow applied similar pressure to DGB as Flay did. DGB also tried to eliminate the possibility of JamesSparrow being a potential recruit. Other than that, JamesSparrow hasn't posted much analysis in this game.

As for lordy, I'd like to hear more from him. At the moment, I think he's the remaining scum.

Vote: lordy
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #938 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:00 am

Post by Lloyd »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:we need to ask ourselves why Fuldu got killed. I mean, he wasn't voting for Mr. Flay.
Perhaps creampuffeater could be the remaining scum and targetted Fuldu on to lessen the chance of being lynched? Or, perhaps the reamining scum could have tried to frame creampuffeater?
MrBuddyLee wrote:Would you mind sharing what you found odd about my analysis of Flay's play?
I found your analysis of Fritzler to be odd, *NOT* your analysis of Flay's. Please re-read what I wrote. Thanks.
lordy wrote:*still waiting for lloyd to see how well I'd impersonated his famous self votes*
I didn't realize you were impersonating me. I guess imitation can be can form of flattery. If so, thanks :)
Twomz wrote:I think it would be a good idea if everyone classified everyone else, much like I did above (GG, BG, Lurker/no read)
GG

Fritzler

BG

lordy
creampuffeater

No Read

Twomz
Yosarian2
Dead Rikimaru
MrBuddyLee
Cogito Ergo Sum
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #944 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:38 am

Post by Lloyd »

Yosarian2 wrote:Why do you so suspicious of creampuffeater?
1) Fuldu was suspicious of creampuffeater more than anyone else yesterday, and may have died as a result

2) creampuffeater placed the 3rd vote on lordy without an explanation. In fact, he mentioned Fritzler more in his post today, yet voted for lordy
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #948 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:39 am

Post by Lloyd »

Yosarian2,

Honestly, I'd rather spend my time finding scum than fend off your accusations.

Even if I die, I still win as long as the last scum is lynched.

I'm starting to experience the apathy other players (RandomActs, TheCessPit, and neongrey) exhibited earlier in this game while being accused.

If you cannot relate to the apathy feeling that I'm referring to, then you may be the remaining scum.

That being said, I'm more suspicious of lordy and creampuffeater. I'm the first to vote for lordy today, and I see no point to changing my vote.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #951 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:02 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Yosarian2 wrote:there's got to be SOMEONE else who seems townie to you, right?
You are incorrect.

Fritzler is the only one who seems townie to me, as listed in my GG / BG / No read list earlier.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #964 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Vote: creampuffeater

My suspicion of him from yesterday stands.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #967 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:01 pm

Post by Lloyd »

MBL, I think Yosarian2 is confusing CPE with CES.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #977 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I disagree with the theory that scums won't throw their buddies under the bus.

In a mountainous game, a clever scum would throw his / her buddies under the bus to avoid suspicions, and try to ride the game until the end.

My vote for creampuffeater remains.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #978 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:07 am

Post by Lloyd »

Twomz wrote:i doubt all three will even have responded to this proposition by then, so i'm not that worried.
I don't quite understand what you're asking for.

Just like yesterday, I still think everyone but Fritzler could be scum. At the moment, I feel the strongest about creampuffeater being scum.

Is that the information that you're looking for?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #988 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:42 am

Post by Lloyd »

creampuffeater wrote:I have found, that he is usually not voting with the town, and more of a 1 sided approach, trying to get people the town is not paticurally interested in to vote for them.
Are you advocating that we play sheep, and vote whoever most people choose to?

We haven't had a random lynch yet, as we usually have the required amount at deadlines.

My actions have not resulted in a mislynch at all, so I don't see any reason to change my playstyle in this game.

As for CES' assessment of why Fuldu may have been killed...While I find it plausible, I still suspect him of possibly trying to frame you.

Nonetheless, I still find you scummier than him at the moment.

---

Fritzler,

How about vote soon, maybe hammer, possibly done, a la "set, match, game"?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #991 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:56 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Fritzler wrote:Vote: lloyd
You're a good man :twisted: Mwhahahahahahaha :P
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #994 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Lloyd »

FOS: Lloyd
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #995 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:40 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Fritzler wrote:uggh, if i do noting i guess CPE will still die.
What makes you so certain about creampuffeater?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #997 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:00 am

Post by Lloyd »

Fritzler, I think I see your point now.

Yes, we should make sure that 2 people has at least 3 votes before the deadline is reached.

Potential erratic behavior that happens before the deadline may help us catch the last scum.

I don't mind being one of the people with 3 votes.

If I end up being lynched at the deadline, that is still better than you potentially being randomly lynched by Norinel.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #1002 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:54 am

Post by Lloyd »

Twomz wrote:There's CPE, now, if someone could do CES/broomhead and someone else could do Lloyd, then we'd be wired to win!
Since we have 3 lynches left:

If most of you are convinced that one of the remaining scums are among CPE, CES, and I...

Then, why not just lynch all 3 of us (whichever order) for the remainder of this game?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #1004 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:44 am

Post by Lloyd »

Unvote

Vote: Cogito Ergo Sum

If you want to see me lynched, don't do anything.

Otherwise, vote for CES. We might as well put some pressure on him while we can risk to mislynch today and tomorrow.

Right now...I see this game ending with the CPE, CES, and I (whichever order) being lynched, regardless of the result.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #1013 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:04 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Yosarian2 wrote:he planned to kill Fritzer tonight
Yes, you are absolutely correct, and I already sent the following kill to Norinel:
:roll:
Kill: Fritzler
:roll:

By the way, my GG-BG-No_Read list from yesterday, and *NOT* today.

Just because I categorize Fritzler as a GG, it doesn't mean I trust him.

GG = less likely to be scum, but still potentially a scum

Come to think of it, I'll switch my vote for Twomz instead.

I don't understand why he would be worried about Fritzler and Yosarian2 voting for me.

At the time, creampuffeater reached 3 votes first, Twomz was pushing for a creampuffeater lynch, so what was it that he was worried about regarding the bandwagon for me?

Unvote

Vote: Twomz
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #1016 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:31 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Twomz wrote:???? The reason I was worried that Yos and Fritz were voting you was because they are the 2 most confirmed players right now. They've been on your wagon the whole time instead of the CPE wagon, and that makes me feel like there's something wrong w/ it. But, I still think that CPE is the last scum, although Llyod's last post gives me third thoughts about it. (fritz and yos on his wagon is the 2nd thought)
I'd recommend a closer look at Twomz
Around Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:10 pm Pacific Time, Norinel wrote:24 hours to deadline (Minus a few minutes), no vote changes. Lloyd will be lynched at deadline if nothing changes.
:roll: go scum :roll:
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #1054 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:07 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Since I think the game is now over, I'll comment and hopefully not get in trouble :)

I didn't think I could push for a second attempt ini lynching the Lees, even though I still found him / them somewhat suspicious.

After I was heavily questioned for my GG / BG list of only listing Fritzler as GG, I somewhat gave up on the game at that point, and started started suspecting Twomz.

After I died, I thought the last scum was Yosarian2, because he was pushing hard for my lynch.

Very recently, someone told me who the last scum really is; hehe.

Even though hindsight is usually close to 20-20:

In this game...A very risky bet by LmL to quit playing mafia if DGB wasn't scum seems too risky of a bet.

It became a ticket to ride the rest of the game to victory.

Good game scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”