Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:27 am

Post by GSGold »

Well, I haven't played forum mafia before, so I'm not used to this pace, but this is going to be pretty fun.

I'm going to go ahead and
Vote: Battle Mage
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:36 am

Post by GSGold »

curiouskarmadog wrote: Welcome..and is there any reason you feel BM deserves your vote?
I'm not very well up on strategy, but miller seems like a pretty convenient rolecall for scum. Especially if there's a chance that millers don't even know they're a miller, which I think was brought up before.

I'm probably not looking into this far enough, but the fact he decided to announce it fairly quickly into Day 1 made it seem pretty simple to me.
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:42 am

Post by GSGold »

Battle Mage wrote: As opposed to it being totally protown to announce it when a guilty has been declared? :roll:
Well, you say you called it to prevent cops and doctors from wasting time on you. Or you said it to give any other cops a reason as to why you show up guilty when you're actually scum.
Battle Mage wrote:I dont think you have been reading the game totally. Please read my last few posts at least. Im kinda tired of having to explain things over and over again, not to mention newer players reading selectively and believing everything they are told. -.-
I have read the entire thread and your posts and thought about them before posting and making a vote. Thank you, however, for your frustration towards the somewhat high number of new players in this game, it says a lot about your character.
Battle Mage wrote:Also, use some context plz.
What do you mean by this? What sort of context are you wanting?
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:50 am

Post by GSGold »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote GSGold
, for jump on a beginning bandwagon without really scum hunting... looking forward to your answers.
Well, my answer is that your questions present a very solid point that I did not think about. I'll leave it to the Vig, then.

Unvote
, not voting for anyone else at the moment.
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:27 am

Post by GSGold »

I've already unvoted and consider the bandwagon against BM to not be the greatest idea, but I'll go ahead and respond for his sake.
Battle Mage wrote:Eh? You're gonna have to rephrase i'm afraid.
You said your reason earlier as to why you called miller quickly:
Battle Mage wrote:Because IF there is another investigative role they are sure to investigate me at some point. This way we dont waste an investigation.
I was simply trying to point out that on the chance you actually are scum, your call of Miller would be an obvious excuse for cops finding you guilty.

Battle Mage wrote:Exasperated IC about sums it up.
I don't understand this. Could you rephrase or clarify?

Battle Mage wrote:I mean that, yes i claimed Miller, but for gods sake look at HOW.
I claimed it at the earliest opportunity, at the VERY START of the game. You really think if i was scum i would be so forward and claim a role so controversial like that?
How should I know? The most experience I have with the Miller role is on a 9-person game in a chat room. It would seem like a role to call as scum, however. If you'd call it at the very start or not I wouldn't know.

Battle Mage wrote:What is the MOTIVE for me to do this as scum?
A cop had died, making it much less likely you'd get investigated, as you said. If there happened to be a second cop who investigated you and got guilty, your claim of miller would have them dismiss you as pro-town. Seems like an quick attempt to get off the hook.
Battle Mage wrote:This Bandwagon is super weak.
I'm beginning to agree, hence why I unvoted. I'm going to wait for something a bit more concrete to base my vote on.
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:20 am

Post by GSGold »

Nemesis wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:jesus christ...can we please quit talking about who we think are town?!? It paints a target and really helps no one but scum!
I disagree with this completely.
Could you explain your reasoning as to why it's a good idea?
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:57 am

Post by GSGold »

armlx wrote:So, show of hands: Who thinks BM needs to be lynched, not necessarily today, but before the end game approaches.
He's probably
going
to be killed, due to his experience, but the fact you want him dead so intently is suspect, especially after his rational responses.
All in all, this post borders on "Stop saying bad things about me or I'll OMGUS you".
All of your posts seem to be leaning towards "let's hurry up and kill BM somehow". I agree with Khelvaster, BM has been a contributing, pro-town player, and you seem completely persistent in attempts to get him killed.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”