Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Raya36 »

I got a headache just from reading Korina's shouting. Sounds to me like a crime worthy of killing

VOTE: Korina
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

Very interesting. So we have Korina, Pooky, Magnus, and me.

Assuming you're telling the truth, 2 in Korina, Pooky, and Magnus from my perspective is really not a bad pool
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Raya36 »

I wonder if we're dealing with a lot of scum this game. 50% of the votes on one player seems like a lot, especially right at the start of the game when barely anyone has come in.

Also are third party considered scum or do they have their own general term?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 41, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote::(

tooge gates me that sux
Hot take: Pooky is one of the scum on the wagon. Kind of an easy claim

VOTE: Pooky
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 43, Toogeloo wrote:Is unwnd even telling the truth? My first instinct at this stage of the game is things like that are jokes.
That's true that it could just be a joke or Unwnd could of course be lying
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 53, Magnus V wrote:Korina and Unwnd are both lying
What makes you say that?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

So you don't actually think Korina is uncultable or do you just think the restriction is trolling. Not sure I follow what part you think is the lie.

That's true. If I had that ability I probably wouldn't use it right away on the start of the first wagon.

UNVOTE:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 60, Magnus V wrote:
In post 58, Raya36 wrote:So you don't actually think Korina is uncultable or do you just think the restriction is trolling. Not sure I follow what part you think is the lie.

That's true. If I had that ability I probably wouldn't use it right away on the start of the first wagon.

UNVOTE:
I think probably everything he's said so far about his role is a lie. He's just trolling
I don't think he's lying about being uncultable if it's true he's so known for loving cult. That's a good way to guarantee cult never tries to recruit you.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 61, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 58, Raya36 wrote:That's true. If I had that ability I probably wouldn't use it right away on the start of the first wagon.
Actually, if used early, it can be quite broken. Instant townbloc if you find 4 people all town on a wagon.
Can't this apply to anytime in the game though? You won't get an early townbloc but you could still get one just as easily?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 71, samantha97 wrote:
In post 70, Raya36 wrote:Can't this apply to anytime in the game though? You won't get an early townbloc but you could still get one just as easily?
less likely to get all town the longer the game goes, unless all non-town get wrecked or something

at that point did you really need it anyway lol

but I think unwnd not voting for anyone who voted for korina means it's not true? UNVOTE:
Yeah, I'm leaning towards it not being true now as well.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 72, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 70, Raya36 wrote:
In post 61, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 58, Raya36 wrote:That's true. If I had that ability I probably wouldn't use it right away on the start of the first wagon.
Actually, if used early, it can be quite broken. Instant townbloc if you find 4 people all town on a wagon.
Can't this apply to anytime in the game though? You won't get an early townbloc but you could still get one just as easily?
Sure, but if I had that, and got 4 town immediately, I'd tell everyone to speed lynch me and have 4 confirmed townies the scum have to deal with.
Hm interesting, I feel like the chances of that are slim but definitely a worth risk taking
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

Hi. Magnus.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

Art in it's truest form
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

If I close my eyes it's not there
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 124, Disney Princesses wrote:Congratulations is in order to the following players:

Raya, Cook, unwnd, Korina, and Angry Birds!

The last player is special because of penguin_alien and her much anticipated return! You group of five are my group of FAST FRIENDS - while I will skim most posts in this game, your posts I will hang on every word and assume every argument you make is in good faith and support you where appropriate! All except for Angry Birds were selected randomly, and your special status will only last for one game Day. This status only extends to the Nacho hydra head (the one posting now) - Spiffeh is a loose cannon that I cannot control.

~Spiffy
An honour
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 144, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 21, Magnus V wrote:VOTE: Korina

Can barely hear myself over all the shouting
In post 22, Raya36 wrote:I got a headache just from reading Korina's shouting. Sounds to me like a crime worthy of killing

These two clearly coordinated their entrances in the scum PT

it makes no difference that the posts are 14 minutes apart

2 down 5 to go

~Spiffy
I thought you trusted me :(
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 146, Magnus V wrote:Raya was late on the quickhammer, ~Spiffeh. Forgive her inferior internet
A real shame
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 152, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 24, Raya36 wrote:Very interesting. So we have Korina, Pooky, Magnus, and me.

Assuming you're telling the truth, 2 in Korina, Pooky, and Magnus from my perspective is really not a bad pool
I'm surprised you believed this claim so readily! I expected more fake claims early game, but using a sensor role at that point would be so wildly suboptimal that I find it hard to believe that unwnd would have blown it, even in a casual setup such as this.

~Spiffy
This is my first large and it's been awhile since I've played a game where people randomly claim whatever at the start. Or maybe I just liked the idea of having a pool of 2 scum in 3 people too much.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 165, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 152, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 24, Raya36 wrote:Very interesting. So we have Korina, Pooky, Magnus, and me.

I'm surprised you believed this claim so readily! I expected more fake claims early game, but using a sensor role at that point would be so wildly suboptimal that I find it hard to believe that unwnd would have blown it, even in a casual setup such as this.

~Spiffy
As a follow-up, it seems like your wheels kind of fell off after the censor drama but I did like your progression so great job if you're scum so far!

Do you have any additional thoughts? You seem to have background with Magnus, do you have an impression of him?

~Spiffy
Unwnd is still saying it's true. I'm not sure why they would lie unless just for trolling but I'm not entirely sure what to think.
I don't know who Magnus is, but I assume he is an alt and knows me. I don't have a strong impression of him yet but I did like some of his takes.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 222, Flea The Magician wrote:POOKY DON'T FALL FOR THE ATE.
YOU KNOW IT'S BAD TIMES :(
I STILL FEEL BAD!

Also I missed the census results, I think I'm happy in that pool today.

The reason I think is because someone needs to stop my head spinning.

Ooooo if someone wants to give me a post restriction I'd be well happy :D

Do we have have hydras in hydras?

Ngl I have no freaking clue whos who in this game.

Now where was that wagon....
Korina, Magnus, Pooky and Raya...

VOTE: Magnus?
This post felt off but maybe it was in the formatting?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 245, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 200, Raya36 wrote:I thought you trusted me
We do trust you, although I think that the Nacho head trusts you more than the Spiffy head currently. You seem pure and well-intentioned, which is a great starting off point, but I'd like to solidify that read by teaming up with you to crush bad people. The only way we can move from FAST FRIENDS to TOWN FRIENDS by standing on a pile of anti-town bodies that we created.
Crushing bad people is my favourite pass-time. I'm sure we will be town friends in no time
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 246, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 202, Raya36 wrote:Or maybe I just liked the idea of having a pool of 2 scum in 3 people too much.
While this would be convenient, I do think that it's far more likely that unwnd waits to use it as a time where there would be a more significant impact as opposed to using it right now. If fakeclaiming (regardless of alignment), however, it has the advantage of moving us to a serious stage earlier than it might otherwise.
I'm starting to lean towards it being fake but they're keeping it alive because it's generating content.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 247, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 203, Raya36 wrote:I don't have a strong impression of him yet but I did like some of his takes.
What takes of his did you like?
His gave me another perspective to look at Korina and Unwnd from which I found helpful. I agree with . The claim felt genuine. That said, I disagree with the vote on Samantha and the rest of his posts have been on the fluffier side.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 265, Nono wrote:here now and reading~
tempted to angry vote korina, frustration feels strange, unlikely to roll actual cult, are you kidding??
if strange behavior is normal,, dunno, will listen to others, but didn't like what's shown, personally

first impressions, raya scummy xD
VOTE: wolf raya
Just because I'm a wolf doesn't mean I'm a
wolf
:(
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 291, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 288, Vaxkiller wrote:Because it is something i know.
Here are the 3 lines of reasoning I came up with sharing this information as the 3 types of alignment:

Town: It is true information, and it's better for us to be informed. I would disagree with this, but more to the point: it basically invites players to begin quiestioning you about how much you actually do know, which focuses more on mechanics rather than gameplay. It also forces you to play your entire hand.

Anti-Town: You are phishing for a reaction from other players, to see if they are surprised that another anti-town faction exists and to then find and peg them for free town points. You don't necessarily have to be speaking the truth to play this gambit.

Neutral: There are many reasons why you would reveal this information as a Neutral. I can't really say why you would or why you shouldn't have.
I thought the game being multiball is just something that's almost sure to happen? Why analyze so much into it?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 361, unwnd wrote:Posts do not jump at me. They are all within reason... Went from (Why would unwnd lie -> OK Maybe unwnd is lying) without concluding why their thought changed. I hope they find conviction eventually
You may not have seen it since I just posted it before this post but I'm thinking it's a joke/lie for generating content.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 382, Guillotina wrote:
In post 356, Raya36 wrote:
Here are the 3 lines of reasoning I came up with sharing this information as the 3 types of alignment:

Town: It is true information, and it's better for us to be informed. I would disagree with this, but more to the point: it basically invites players to begin quiestioning you about how much you actually do know, which focuses more on mechanics rather than gameplay. It also forces you to play your entire hand.

Anti-Town: You are phishing for a reaction from other players, to see if they are surprised that another anti-town faction exists and to then find and peg them for free town points. You don't necessarily have to be speaking the truth to play this gambit.

Neutral: There are many reasons why you would reveal this information as a Neutral. I can't really say why you would or why you shouldn't have.
I thought the game being multiball is just something that's almost sure to happen? Why analyze so much into it?
It is? How do you know?
Maybe I'm mistaken but looking at the grand idea thread the game is almost sure to be multiball if 21 roles are taken at random?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 386, samantha97 wrote:could be something like 4-5 mafia and 2-3 third party, rather than alien/werewolf/whatever
Isn't that still technically multiball though?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 463, Rebel Radio wrote:what is everyones read on pooky.
-koha
I think Pooky is just messing around about the cult stuff. I just looked back at his iso and he also said he's a confirmable tpr.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Is it within Pooky's scum meta to claim a confirmable tpr? How exactly does he plan on confirming this when need be?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 551, Rebel Radio wrote:k whatever.

i dont think that will amount to anything if im being honest, their day play i find scummy still outside of that.

im going to just keep my vote on hayker for now.

-koba
Why wouldn't claiming a confirmable tpr amount to anything? Especially coming from the one pushing for a massclaim
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Raya36 »

It feels like scum!Koba to me too mainly because they aren't making much sense and I know town!Koba makes sense. But felt very genuine and like they want to solve the game. Not that scum!Koba can't make that post though.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 576, dsjstr wrote:o7 okay Raya wrong place at the right time for me.

explain yourself because I don't really believe you but I want you as my new partner
I assume you're referring to thinking Koba could be scum?

They feel way off tonally for one and they're also typically someone who plays quite aggressively but also generally well thought out.

Implying it's within Pooky's scum-meta to claim a confirmable tpr makes no sense and when asked about it responding with "k whatever" doesn't tonally sound like town!Koba. Saying that the confirmable tpr claim won't amount to anything also makes absolutely 0 sense coming from Koba who was just a few pages ago pushing for a mass claim to sort people. Someone with the mindset of solving based off of claims shouldn't be brushing off a claim and saying it won't amount to anything. Also posts like feels so off. They say it like Pooky is trying to hide "being cult" but their behavior is so obvious cult-like. But what really happened is Pooky essentially states that he is cult and Koba is like wow Pooky is so bad at this, it's so obvious they're cult.

Samantha also claimed to be a confirmable tpr in their first post and was not long after called not town by the rebel radio hydra. Again, makes no sense from someone who is supposed to be claim/mech oriented.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 579, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 574, Raya36 wrote:It feels like scum!Koba to me too mainly because they aren't making much sense and I know town!Koba makes sense. But felt very genuine and like they want to solve the game. Not that scum!Koba can't make that post though.
what?

i never make sense

get outta here.

but maybe u are town for this observation bc u were scum twice against me so maybe now without being informed u think i dont make sense lol
-koba
I mean maybe but I'm really struggling to see your thought process and make any sense of it looking at your pov as if you were town.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 597, unwnd wrote: If I had to dabble in meta I would say that you're more reliant on the game reacting to
your
content but it seems to be the complete opposite right now.
Actually this might be part of what was raising red flags tonally for me
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 629, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 282, Vaxkiller wrote:This is multiballs BTW
In post 284, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: raya
So general pieces on his entry is that it was bland as hell - there's nothing he did to stick his neck out at all, nothing mildly controversial. Next, I'm squicked out by the multiball declaration. Like, hell yeah, fairly obvious that it's multiball based on 7 scum, but Vax is the type of player that would miss the mod declaration at the beginning, but would know that it was multiball because he was sitting on a smaller scumteam. Finally, I don't like the Raya vote here - Raya wagon was a larger one and he just kind of slides on without giving any reason why - I kind of get why you and samantha and whoever else voted Raya but I don't see why Vax would make that vote.
I was kinda lost on the vax push up until now since he barely posted anything and just looked like an inactive player push but this makes sense and I'm kind of agreeing.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 673, Magnus V wrote:Raya, they make me work 70 hour weeks at the cult and I don't get paid for overtime. It's a really sweet gig and I think you should look into submitting your application to join.
While the cult sounds like a
great
time I'm actually being paid quite well here in town
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

And now that I'm caught up
VOTE: Rebel
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Raya36 »

I couldn't find anything
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 747, Vaxkiller wrote:Ok, but I'm not sure what there is to hash out.

My biggest scum read is hayker, but I could be building all of it up in my head. Hayker in my experience is pretty low poster as scum, and probably the biggest scum tell is they avoid tough conversations. He popped in here, and I wanted to engage with them, but alas, they are not here.
I was scum with hayker in a previous game, and they mostly followed our (my scum teams) lead. I believe I'm seeing this here with Disney princess and hayker. Altho, as I type this out, I'd have to check back to see if hayker quoted our posts when pushing our agenda.
Disney has felt town to me but posting little as scum seems to line up for Hayker at a quick look at their recent games. It doesn't seem they have any recent town games though? That could just be how they play all the time?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 761, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:

Cool. We can eliminate an anti-town, go into the night phase with all the townies getting their cool powers they want, and then unfurl madness tomorrow.

Well, everyone else can get powers. I can wallow in my modified VT role.

Pookstar, am I really gating you? /sadpandaface
I'm guessing you can't confirm yourself while I'm alive?
Why would be eliminate a survivor instead of taking a shot at potential scum? Why not just let them have a chance to win with us?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 766, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 762, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what r u serious there's no reason to eliminate korina whatsoever

we know the total number of non-town-aligned players is 7

so if we elim 6 non-town-aligned players and the game isn't over and Korina is still alive, then we can elim Korina cuz they r lying about being a survivor

there's literally no reason to waste an elim on a claimed survivor unless you think they r really scum or something
Scum is any non-town, right? Eliminating a non-town on Day 1 is always better than a town elimination, which tends to happen far more often.

So yeah, I'm totes serious.
I don't really consider a survivor to be anti-town unless they're intentionally throwing town off. Doesn't hurt to follow the plan Pooky said
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Raya36 »

That was a long time ago though.

I'm not opposed to a Hayker elimination since their posting lines up with their recent scumgames but this could just be how they play regardless of alignment now.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 858, Flea The Magician wrote:Scum know their roles. They have no clue what powers are available to town. You're pushing massclaim for bad reasons, you're not willing to follow up on questioning and you're still farming information.

screw it, 10 days left? VOTE: Radio Rebel C[_]
This is still my preferred wagon. And this is even more reason. More votes here
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 878, Rebel Radio wrote:preferred wagon bc I fos you raya :lol: you can't even explain why I'm mafia. You did this last game too :lol:
-koba
I already did explain why I think you're mafia though. And I also think Flea has a good point too.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 879, Guillotina wrote:Hayker slot gives me vibes like he does not care about getting yeeted. Voting for Vaxkiller saying “yah that's
good enough
for me”, like any death is ok for him, does not sound like what a wolf would say. I'd lean more towards an independent like a Jester or a townie looking for a lazy sheep, which is totally anti-town behavior in my opinion.

VOTE: Hayker
You're leaning towards the being a jester but voting still?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 882, Rebel Radio wrote:raya is tunneled in on only my slot because as scum they need to not be aware of others in the gamestate, something they were guilty of as scum in a previous game with both of us.
-koba
What? I'm aware of others?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 886, Guillotina wrote:Maybe Hayker is Dead Air, Dead Villager

UNVOTE: Hayker

I think i know whom im ISOing first tomorrow.

Thanks for the reactions! You are da best!
Don't like how quickly you got off that wagon after backlash
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Raya36 »

V/LA until Thursday night
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 905, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 895, Raya36 wrote:
In post 878, Rebel Radio wrote:preferred wagon bc I fos you raya :lol: you can't even explain why I'm mafia. You did this last game too :lol:
-koba
I already did explain why I think you're mafia though. And I also think Flea has a good point too.
In post 897, Raya36 wrote:
In post 882, Rebel Radio wrote:raya is tunneled in on only my slot because as scum they need to not be aware of others in the gamestate, something they were guilty of as scum in a previous game with both of us.
-koba
What? I'm aware of others?
What are your reads?

And where have you explained how I'm mafia? Can you explain why that read has been static this whole time somehow?

-koba
47 - Pooky scum
203/354 - Magnus townlean
380 - Unwnd town
545 - Pooky town
574 - Rebel scum
[post=669]669[/[post] - Rebel scum, explained here
669 - Samantha town
674 - Vax scumlean
799 - Disney town
800 - Korina survivor
806 - Hayker scumlean
898 - Guillotina scumlean

The read on you developed up until I stated it. It's only been 'static' for about 300 posts and it's because you haven't done anything to change my mind.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 963, Guillotina wrote:
In post 896, Raya36 wrote:
In post 879, Guillotina wrote:Hayker slot gives me vibes like he does not care about getting yeeted. Voting for Vaxkiller saying “yah that's
good enough
for me”, like any death is ok for him, does not sound like what a wolf would say. I'd lean more towards an independent like a Jester or a townie looking for a lazy sheep, which is totally anti-town behavior in my opinion.

VOTE: Hayker
You're leaning towards the being a jester but voting still?
Yah? Jesters win but we all know that's a joke on them because the game continues, so they don't actually win.
In post 898, Raya36 wrote:
In post 886, Guillotina wrote:Maybe Hayker is Dead Air, Dead Villager

UNVOTE: Hayker

I think i know whom im ISOing first tomorrow.

Thanks for the reactions! You are da best!
Don't like how quickly you got off that wagon after backlash
We townies are allowed to change our minds as quickly as we want and as frequently as we want.
Hm I was under the impression that Jesters ended the game, my bad.

Townies can change their minds but you changed your mind in a scummy way
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Raya36 »

Hey, I'm back from v/la but very busy and tired. I won't have time to catch up on twilight before the deadline but let me know if there's anything important
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Raya36 »

Oh, well I'm gonna assume this has to do with the cult thing and kindly ignore Pooky
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1492, Korina wrote:SO, THEY CAN'T BE NAIVE, AND ASSUMING THEY ARE JUST TOWN BLOODHOUND, WE HAVE A POOL OF 13 ROLES, MEANING THERE'S A PRETTY GOOD CHANCE IF THEY ARE A BLOODHOUND, THEY ARE SANE
Well if it's 8/13 that's only a 62.5% chance of being sane.

I'm confused because if Unwnd is sane then Bell is scum. But Bell claims to be a town neighbor with NDMath and also the cause for the counter of how many town are alive which can be counter claimed.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1495, Bell wrote:There are probably all kinds of alignment changers so it doesn't really have to be a cult.

Lol he's equally likely to be sane as insane. I kind of doubt he's scum gambiting with his life D2 for no reason.
I'm pretty obviously town and played like town all game yesterday though. my scumdar was working at least.
I agree as long as bell's claim ends up checking out. I think Unwnd is just not sane
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1510, Disney Princesses wrote:Too convenient. Disliked unwnd before the claim. Hated the claim as it unfolded.
I liked your reads for the most part D1 but I disagree with this. Why would scum!Unwnd gambit like this.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1518, Flea The Magician wrote:yeah ok I'm good. ¬_¬ was worried some other BS was happening.

VOTE: unwnd for the bad claim
This wagon start is feeling opportunitive to me
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1524, Particularly Stupid wrote:I don't see what we think unwnd's master plan is here.
Exactly
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1591, Flea The Magician wrote:Makes sense to me Korina, you gotta question the numbers though :/
I think Korina is telling the truth. I'm sure there are plenty of roles that can affect alignment so it wouldn't be a surprise if someone was changed to scum as well.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Raya36 »

A Jake push sounds fine by me. It hasn't done anything on a skim of it's iso and I remember noticing what seemed to be some busywork earlier on.

VOTE: Jake
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1605, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1600, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1591, Flea The Magician wrote:Makes sense to me Korina, you gotta question the numbers though :/
I think Korina is telling the truth. I'm sure there are plenty of roles that can affect alignment so it wouldn't be a surprise if someone was changed to scum as well.
oh 100%, like the frustrations seem real to me.

Why are we on jake again?
Skim Jake's iso
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1661, Bell wrote:Oh, can somebody just find it I didn't realize he specified it was one of his own roles he made.
I started to do this but it has like 270 posts or something and a good chunk are 3rd party. Unless we have reason to believe it's a jester or it's lying about being 3rd party then I say we just eliminate
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1666, unwnd wrote:Not interested in voting another third party

VOTE: dsjstr
Could be the cult leader if there is one?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1668, Toogeloo wrote:That can't possibly be a real post restriction.
Is there maybe a role that can create post restrictions as a night action?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Raya36 »

You just can't post new words? So the images are just your idea for reactions?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1674, Toogeloo wrote:If I had that post restriction, I'd either just V/LA through it, or ask for a replacement. That is literally the dumbest post restriction imaginable.
That's why I'm thinking maybe a role exists that can make up a post restriction within reason for someone at night?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1675, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1673, Raya36 wrote:You just can't post new words? So the images are just your idea for reactions?
Gotcha
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1680, unwnd wrote:Third party isn't town which is great but I think it'd just be a repeat of D1 if we went down that route. Town can't win by just eliminating third parties with their own agendas, we kind of need to contest with scum first.
If Jake is cult though eliminating it would be better than eliminating scum? Since cult recruits
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1733, Vaxkiller wrote:Why are we voting jake? It seems to me unwnd or bell is lying?

Also, Korina was in a cult, but is no longer?
This is part of why
In post 40, Jake The Wolfie wrote:All I'll say is that I'm one of the more fun roles that I made.

Which makes me happy because all of them are fun!
In post 119, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
I'm not scum.

I'm not town either.
In post 1626, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1625, Bell wrote:Jake, Claim.
I can't, sorry.
Since there's likely a cult I'm thinking there's a good chance someone who is not town or scum could be the leader.

The other reason why is if you look at it's iso is had done next to nothing all game.

And I saw some potential busy work too.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1739, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I consider Cult to be a faction
What do you mean by this and why can't you claim or say if you're confirmable?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Can you paraphrase what your role pm says? Did you not get a role name or alignment or anything?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Also if you have no idea what your role is then how come at the start of the game you seemed to know it was one of your roles?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Raya36 »

But what made you think the mod created your role?

I'm very confused by your claim
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Raya36 »

What's your role name?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Raya36 »

And it doesnt say what your alignment is or what abilities you have? All it says is hazy memory?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1837, Particularly Stupid wrote:he's probably telling the truth since that would be a pretty strange thing to make up
I agree, if he's serious then it's most likely true because why would you make that up. I'm just worried that he's telling the truth about his role but not his alignment.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1857, Disney Princesses wrote:Meanwhile, unwnd is scum who likely has teammates - if he was solo scum then he wouldn't be able to make such a risky play but as group scum he can net a mislynch on someone who wouldn't be mislynched otherwise and than play it off as sanity issues.
Definitely agree that if Unwnd is scum he's likely groupscum. I'm just not fully convinced that scum would accuse someone like that since there's so much that could go wrong.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

What do you mean he reaches out to you?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1896, Vaxkiller wrote:He says something like. "Hey Vaxkiller, I see you whats up? Lets hunt scum together. Or "Hey why arent you talking to me?" Or "Im scum reading Vax because hes avoiding me".
But is this a dependable tell?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1897, Particularly Stupid wrote:
In post 1892, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1837, Particularly Stupid wrote:he's probably telling the truth since that would be a pretty strange thing to make up
I agree, if he's serious then it's most likely true because why would you make that up. I'm just worried that he's telling the truth about his role but not his alignment.
Certainly more possible than the harebrained theories we're seeing. I still don't see that possibility as any more reason to elim jim than anyone else.
As of now I think of all the claims it's most likely to be lying about alignment. The role is an odd one to fakeclaim so it's probably true but I don't believe that it was not given an alignment or the alignment is not known.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Raya36 »

I could be wrong but I took this as not knowing alignment.
In post 1814, Bell wrote:Did Lich give you a win condition at all?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1906, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:does any1 really believe Jake doesn't have a win condition
I don't. You can't play mafia if you don't have a win condition. I know it's gim and all but that seems unreasonable?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1912, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like why is he even posting if he doesnt have a win condition lol
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. Who is it playing for?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1944, Angry Birds wrote: VOTE: Flea the Magician

Posting is cult-focused to the point that it feels like either cult trying to look busy hunting the threat of cult or groupscum genuinely focused on a cult as the biggest threat to said group.

--PA
I'd be ok with this. I don't think Flea is cult since focusing on the cult in thread wouldn't be a good move but I could see faer as scum hunting for the cult.

I also forgot about Magnus until your post. I'd like to hear from him again.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1982, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina's flip gives us some damn good information at this point.

If he flips town, then yes theres a cult, night kill actions should be aimed appropriately.
If he flips scum, oh fuck Flea makes another good call, making a habit of this.
If he flips ANYTHING ELSE, well shit, fun times ahead.

What is vital, is bell lives tonight.
We get the same info from checking the numbers tomorrow and then we don't waste an elim on a slot that will resolve itself the next day or risk elimming someone with a good chance of just being town.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2019, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2016, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2015, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2013, Flea The Magician wrote:Guilotina's just weird
In post 2009, Vaxkiller wrote:im insulted
Am I wrong? At one point you're happy to sheep me onto Korina, then in a blink you're on me. Like I get you have a restriction, and ngl I'm hella sus about it but you've shown willingness and ability to articulate what you're feeling and thinking quite happily.
I'm confused about this? Can you point out where Guillotina was sheeping you?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2031, Bell wrote:Putting guil into scum pile for thinking flea is scum this game and only in reaction to flea giving them a hard time. Because the read is shallow asf.
I think Guillotina is more likely town. I don't think he sheeped Flea even though Flea claimed that he did so I can see why he would scumread faer. Plus as someone mentioned before, he's putting in more effort than he has to with the post restriction. Nobody would sus him for only playing enough to avoid prods.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2040, Angry Birds wrote:Okay, I owe an actual case on Flea's play today. This is me going through faer posts from Day Two to isolate what pinged. I'm not including what I consider to be fluff/banter/irrelevant-to-case OT posting.

I'll also say that this is my first game in three years or so, I've never played with Flea or read any games of faers. So the emotional plea of 'this always happens to me, :siteflounce threat:' doesn't do much for me.

Spoiler: Quote pull wall with commentary
In post 1518, Flea The Magician wrote:yeah ok I'm good. ¬_¬ was worried some other BS was happening.

VOTE: unwnd for the bad claim
In post 1537, Flea The Magician wrote:Like if you got a town result why claim instantly? doesn't make sense to me :/
Sure, question unwnd, that's all well and good.
In post 1557, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean, I'm getting serious cult/3p vibes from PS, ngl :P
Swinging focus to cult-hunting, although I'll note that for progression I like the move from scum-reading PS here to townreading them later, even if it's all rather flimsy.
In post 1581, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1577, dsjstr wrote:Is there any reason to talk about how we went from 14 town to 11 with three town killed at night and Korina supposedly getting turned into a town.

Seems like a lot of speculation that would be required unless I'm missing something.
This is a good point though, and ngl I missed that.

14-3(=11)+1=12...

Unless someones genuinely been culted, at which point I can imagine Korina losing their mind entirely :3
Playing with the numbers, but phrasing feels weird here.
In post 1582, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina are you a town-aligned survivor now? Or just VT with post restriction?
Casting doubt on Korina here.
In post 1605, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1600, Raya36 wrote:
oh 100%, like the frustrations seem real to me.

Why are we on jake again?
But retracts quickly when challenged.
In post 1743, Flea The Magician wrote:...Korina really isn't making sense to me, ngl.
He can't be culted, makes a nice big dance about groupscum can't be culted, sam died last night after dropping the visiting korina line...

VOTE: Korina - I smell rotten doggy farts
And yet goes right back on it to the point of voting Korina.
In post 1744, Flea The Magician wrote:oh and we have a missing townie in theory
In theory?
In post 1778, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina, I know you did, but we've a missing person, and as pointed our previousy...
We started yesterday with 14 town. we started today with 11 town, 3 died.

So theres a discrepancy.
Retreading this again to try to come up to justify Korina vote.
In post 1796, Flea The Magician wrote:
*pets the lionbearthing*

7 of 8.5 required...

The amount of 3p in this game is nuts...

jakey you should claim :P
3p talk
In post 1807, Flea The Magician wrote:At this point, I'm calling 14/2/1/1/1/1/1
In post 1845, Flea The Magician wrote:scum are probably wolfing in town at this point as we seem to be 3p hunting.
More 3p talk
In post 1891, Flea The Magician wrote:Damn this got deep o.o

I'm sticking to my korina vote btw.
Convince me otherwise.
*sips tea*
Despite that it's been discussed that eliminating Korina doesn't give us anything we can't get by waiting another night phase to see an updated count, having established that it's in pretty much any faction's interest to leave the claimed town counter alive, which means we'll probably get it. Unless there's a cult with a kill, in which case I flip the table because yikes.

This whole 'I'm not moving my vote' thing also reads as convenient to me. It's pretty clear that a Korina elim isn't going to happen today. But that kind of stance lets Flea sit in the background and votepark where fae knows it won't amount to anything.
In post 1924, Flea The Magician wrote:Thats part of the problem though, like I'm sitting on 14/2/1/1/1/1/1 and right now I'm thinking Korina is a smart doggo and is one of the 2.

Like until I have legit reason as to why the numbers are wrong, thats where I'm staying.

Liking the spicyness form PS.
Mason claim aside (which I'm not holding against Flea, this game is cluttered as fuck), I'm not seeing where the original Survivor claim got her to end game nor how Korina-groupscum makes much sense. It's not utterly impossible, but it assumes a lot of serendipity that there's no way Korina could have predicted Day One.
In post 1958, Flea The Magician wrote:ngl I'd love to get culted :P right now, Im not interested in culting as an actual mechanic in this game, and the numbers indicate thats legitimate currently.

I'm worried about about the 2 maf getting a free ride as we flail and panic around the various 3P claims and distractions.

For me today its Unwnd for the cock up, or korinas potential fakeclaim. Those are the only two I'm willing to vote rn and honestly I'd be willing to put them as the mafSolve
I'm seeing a lot of assumptions in Flea's posts that don't come from anywhere logical given the game thread.

Happy to engage on what I'm seeing with anyone willing to read the spoilered wall, but I'd particularly like to hear from unwnd and PS, given their town reads on the slot. What am I missing here? Also Disney Princesses, as Nacho's probably the player most familiar with me around. And they need to get in here anyways.

--PA
Couple of points:
-I'm definitely curious as to why Flea agreed with me in 1605 when I said Korina is likely telling the truth and there's a cult or some sort of alignment changer for scum to balance the numbers, but then goes back to saying the numbers don't add up and Korina is probably lying.
-In 1958 fae says that the numbers suggest there is no cult which as you said isn't really an assumption that can be made since the possibility that Korina got converted to town then makes the numbers suggest that there's a cult or something of the sort. I'm starting to think that Flea is trying to push only the narrative that suggests a scum!Korina and not thinking about the possibility of town!Korina.
-Another thing I agree with is why not just wait until tomorrow and check the numbers again. I don't understand the push on someone who has claimed survivor in a very genuine way, then claimed to be switched to town when someone heavily implied they were going to switch them to town, when the slot will resolve itself if the numbers don't add up the next day.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm still most interested in Jake though for the elim today though.

Skimming through his iso most of it was fluff. Also this is one of his longer posts and looked like busywork.

Spoiler: busywork

This was a response to someone saying that it's multiball. I don't see how this progressed the game or helped town. Reads as busywork to me.

Looking at his claim.
-He originally claimed not town or scum. He is now saying he doesn't even have an alignment. That's a discrepancy and also it makes no sense to not have an alignment. You can't even play without one.
-He was asked to claim and was responding in an evasive way. Instead of explaining what he was given for a role he was responding with "I can't". When asked if a quoted role was his, "Perhaps". When told the role doesn't say he wasn't allowed to claim, "Correct". He made it more difficult than it had to be.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2053, Angry Birds wrote:
In post 2050, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also flea joined my cult

I dont think scum join my cult
Okay, so who do you think is scum here? You're still on Jake. If Jake, let's hear it.

Try to answer without referencing your cult of inanity.

--PA

P-edit: Raya36, same question for you minus the snipes at inane-cult.
I think I might've already answered that for you on my catch-up but Flea and Jake
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Raya36 »

If a jester gets eliminated does the game end or do they just exit the game and win individually?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

Then in that case if Jake is a jester it really doesn't matter. I don't care if jester wins, as long as we can still win
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2083, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 2081, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2057, Guillotina wrote:completed games
This is an irrelevant distinction.
This is more busywork. He's just making it clear he's following site rules
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Raya36 »

It doesn't really hurt to make that distinction. And fluff is only bad if it's excessive or distracting. You have been much more fluffy this game
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Even so it's not really worth pointing out imo. And you're still being fluffy. Pointing out NAI stuff is fluff or busywork at best
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2124, Toogeloo wrote:What's going on. Why are people even thinking about this?
Thinking about what?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2130, Magnus V wrote:
In post 1967, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1944, Angry Birds wrote: VOTE: Flea the Magician

Posting is cult-focused to the point that it feels like either cult trying to look busy hunting the threat of cult or groupscum genuinely focused on a cult as the biggest threat to said group.

--PA
I'd be ok with this. I don't think Flea is cult since focusing on the cult in thread wouldn't be a good move but I could see faer as scum hunting for the cult.

I also forgot about Magnus until your post. I'd like to hear from him again.
Hello. Again. Raya.
Hello. Again. Magnus.
I agree with the previous post about Flea
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

I didn't see what they said. I don't think they're really worthy of towncred though since they could have been anything. The mod referred to them as 'weird spam posts' so I don't think it's fair to say it was AtE for sure. I'm reading it as NAI stuff that town or scum Flea would have wanted redacted.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

Oh, I didn't realize that's what was meant. So NaI for sure then
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2157, Nono wrote:reading, update as i go
confused with unwnd,, if memory served, they claimed census taker, was it all a lie?
their "guilty" announcement and then announcing they have questionable sanity is questionable, pointless, even, to bait a roleclaim and roleclaim themselves
bell seems ok,, confident, fast claim
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Unwnd said the first claim was a lie until they got bored of it?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

Why do people want to eliminate Disney?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2235, NDMath wrote:
In post 2234, Jake The Wolfie wrote:This was a waste of everyone's time, and statistically you were more likely to hit a town than scum with executing me anyway.
This makes the false assumption that people believed your claim.
Yeah, agreed. I most definitely did not believe you about most of the claim. Not super happy you ended up being a jester rather than an actual killing/converting scum but I at least felt confident we weren't going to hit town which is more important
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I can now say with confidence that the happiest moment in my life is when I realized I don't actually have to read PS's post. On mobile it seriously never ends
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2243, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Raya there is still time to join my cult
I'm scared to say this with Korina in the game but
Spoiler:
I don't really like cults so if this somehow ends up being real no thanks
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm not sure if I fully believe Guill's claim but nobody should be targeting him. There's a higher risk than reward.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

Not as much as I just broke Korina's
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #106) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Raya36 »

Tempting me by posting a song you know I like is very cult-like of you
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Raya36 »

Spoiler:
no
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2370, dsjstr wrote:I have something I'd like to get off my chest :(

So Disney Princess visited me last night...

I am a Town USA and I used my one kill to kill them
If this is true than that is incredibly unfortunate
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I'm leaning towards unwnd just being paranoid or insane. Seems there's a 50% chance of one of those?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2383, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:um disney princess doesnt visit any1
Oh, you're right. I didn't catch that
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2387, dsjstr wrote:They would have visited the first person to visit them which was me killing them
This is what I thought but I did want to make sure before explaining that for you. I'm very suspicious of Flea for jumping on that like that.
VOTE: Flea
Unless there is a second werewolf WHICH THERE ISN'T
I don't get what you mean by this though.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2399, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2396, dsjstr wrote:I visited them meaning that I got the PM from Lich that they are telling me that they are town. Because a Friendly Neighbor visits people at night to tell them that they are town.
so you visited them

then they visited you to tell you they r town

then you shot them?

im really not getting this >_>
Because dsj visited them, they automatically visited dsj with the message of being town. But dsj couldn't take back the shot.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2401, dsjstr wrote:
In post 2394, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2387, dsjstr wrote:They would have visited the first person to visit them which was me killing them
This is what I thought but I did want to make sure before explaining that for you. I'm very suspicious of Flea for jumping on that like that.
VOTE: Flea
Unless there is a second werewolf WHICH THERE ISN'T
I don't get what you mean by this though.
The number of kills, unless its an odd number WW that is left there were 2 other kills and 1 town kill from me but there were 3 kills last night from 3 different scum
3 kills so 1 from you and 2 from 2 different scum you mean?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2404, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2401, dsjstr wrote:The number of kills, unless its an odd number WW that is left there were 2 other kills and 1 town kill from me but there were 3 kills last night from 3 different scum
PS was also a vig tho
Now you're confusing me more :cry:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Yes but what does that have to do with the kills?

I just finished an onslaught of midterms and group projects a few hours ago. Please explain this to me like I'm 2 :lol:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2411, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am responding to dsj's night kill spec by pointing out he missed that PS was a vig
Oh ok I see now
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2426, dsjstr wrote:
In post 2421, NDMath wrote:1146 literally can't kill town???
ohhh true, you can kill me but that means that there were 3 kills, but I still got notified as someone who visited them first and that the other person who actually killed them is scum
Wait, shouldn't you know that about your own role?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2459, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Vaxkiller
You believe the whisper or whatever it was?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Raya36 »

Am I missing something about dsj's claim for there to be this many votes?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm not sure what to make of it yet until Toog comes back and gives more info
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2537, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2532, Raya36 wrote:Am I missing something about dsj's claim for there to be this many votes?
Why dont you check each people's votes and find out? It's been a few pages.
Or do you wanna look like you are game solving?
I read the past few pages and I just reread and I'm still lost on the reason for all the votes.

dsj claims
Pooky notices a problem with the claim. Seems to be dsj misunderstanding the role
Flea votes dsj for that reason. I thought it was just a misunderstanding in technicality. dsj claims that.
Flea says dsj is caught. Guill votes dsj.
Toog votes dsj.
Vax votes dsj.
Korina votes dsj.
Unwnd votes and just says they want to speed elim
Pooky votes because he's not in his cult

I'm lost at dsj is caught and then the sudden pile of votes meaning everyone agrees with that
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Raya36 »

And for that reason the twilight extender is most likely hiding in fear of Pooky and his cult
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I still think dsj flips town here. The claim makes no sense from scum. Scum would make sure they understand their fake claim. A misunderstanding is more likely to come from town I think
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Raya36 »

If dsj does flip town I am 100% scumreading Flea
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I missed the whole day??
I went to sleep at night. And woke up in twilight?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I don't have time today but I'll catch up tonight or tomorrow
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2950, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2943, Raya36 wrote:I missed the whole day??
I went to sleep at night. And woke up in twilight?
Same.
It feels like a never-ending twilight. A true nightmare
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2959, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Raya

now that you know I'm not really a cult leader

will you join my cult?

pretty please? :3
hmmmm
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I AM VERY EXCITED FOR YOU TOO KORINA! CONGRATS ON THE MATTRESS!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Raya36 »

THIS IS A MASSIVE APPROVEMENT. I AM INCREDIBLY HAPPY FOR YOU!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3085 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm a communications cop. I target two people each night and get back whether or not the first player I targeted can communicate with the second. So far it has been pretty useless. I know that Korina couldn't speak to PS, flea couldn't speak to nono, flea couldn't speak to vax, and unwnd couldn't speak to vax.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Raya36 »

I've been pretty busy but I'll make sure I take some time to actually read and give some reads later tonight
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

Town
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 3092, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3085, Raya36 wrote:I'm a communications cop. I target two people each night and get back whether or not the first player I targeted can communicate with the second. So far it has been pretty useless. I know that Korina couldn't speak to PS, flea couldn't speak to nono, flea couldn't speak to vax, and unwnd couldn't speak to vax.
Who did you target on Night 4?
Unwnd to vax
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 3093, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i love how raya's results are all on dead people
That's part of what I meant by useless. My results ended up meaning nothing. Anyone I scumread and wanted to check ended up dead. If PS was still alive at least we'd know they weren't aligned with Korina.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 3095, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok does any1 even reasonably think unwnd could've been scum this game
Reasonably, no. But there was that werewolf guilty on Vax and I had no idea who their partner could be if that were true so I chose unwnd on the off chance they were lying.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2454, Toogeloo wrote:I just got a whisper that Vaxkiller is a Werewolf. Who sent it?
Guilty is the wrong word. I was referring to this
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Wait what's a whisperer then?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Raya36 »

So that whisper could have actually meant nothing? I didn't see that description on the gim thread or when just looking up whisperer.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #140) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Raya36 »

That's what I was thinking maybe. Like a cop restricted to only being able to tell one person of their choosing. But I also don't know what I'm talking about. This is what we get when we have two non-mechanically-oriented players discussing mechanics :lol:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (isolation #141) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 3123, Bell wrote:
In post 3119, Vaxkiller wrote:Sure.

I'm a town shop-keeper. I get to win the game when all the mafia's are deadzors.

Sry for how the above sounds weird.... I dont want to break the rules, but that is the gist of my role.

Hence why I new this was multiball.
I’m not following this line of reasoning?
What about your role makes you think this is multiball?
I'm also not understanding this
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (isolation #142) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 3130, Vaxkiller wrote:That was actually easier than than I thought it would be:

Post #1734
I am still not understanding. It doesn't even imply multiball?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #143) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

Good game everyone! Congrats to town and thank you TemporalLich for modding! It was great playing with you Korina and Math.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #144) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 3233, Toogeloo wrote:Btw...

No one sent me a whisper. I literally made it up and guessed.
Not bad not bad
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #145) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

I have no redactions

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”