PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:44 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

also flea joined my cult

I dont think scum join my cult
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:51 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.11Jake The Wolfie (5) - NDMath, Raya36, PookyTheMagicalBear, Korina, Toogeloo
unwnd (2) - Disney Princesses, Vaxkiller
Flea The Magician (2) - Angry Birds, Guillotina
Disney Princesses (2) - Bell, unwnd
Magnus V (1) - Particularly Stupid
Guillotina (1) - Flea The Magician

Not voting: Nono, Jake The Wolfie, Magnus V, dsjstr

With 17 alive it takes greater than 8.5 to exile.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2021-03-03 16:20:00) or when an exile is reached.
time will end
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1982, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina's flip gives us some damn good information at this point.

If he flips town, then yes theres a cult, night kill actions should be aimed appropriately.
If he flips scum, oh fuck Flea makes another good call, making a habit of this.
If he flips ANYTHING ELSE, well shit, fun times ahead.

What is vital, is bell lives tonight.
We get the same info from checking the numbers tomorrow and then we don't waste an elim on a slot that will resolve itself the next day or risk elimming someone with a good chance of just being town.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 2050, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also flea joined my cult

Okay, so who do you think is scum here? You're still on Jake. If Jake, let's hear it.

Try to answer without referencing your cult of inanity.

--PA

P-edit: Raya36, same question for you minus the snipes at inane-cult.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2019, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2016, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2015, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2013, Flea The Magician wrote:Guilotina's just weird
In post 2009, Vaxkiller wrote:im insulted
Am I wrong? At one point you're happy to sheep me onto Korina, then in a blink you're on me. Like I get you have a restriction, and ngl I'm hella sus about it but you've shown willingness and ability to articulate what you're feeling and thinking quite happily.
I'm confused about this? Can you point out where Guillotina was sheeping you?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2031, Bell wrote:Putting guil into scum pile for thinking flea is scum this game and only in reaction to flea giving them a hard time. Because the read is shallow asf.
I think Guillotina is more likely town. I don't think he sheeped Flea even though Flea claimed that he did so I can see why he would scumread faer. Plus as someone mentioned before, he's putting in more effort than he has to with the post restriction. Nobody would sus him for only playing enough to avoid prods.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:28 am

In post 2053, Angry Birds wrote:Okay, so who do you think is scum here? You're still on Jake. If Jake, let's hear it.

--PA

You know you are in my cult right dear?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2049, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
I can't read
flea for shit but
I think flea is town for reasons I'm not allowed to explain due to site rules
In post 15, Untrod Tripod wrote:
bullshit. We both know
In post 13, T-Bone wrote:
completed games
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2040, Angry Birds wrote:Okay, I owe an actual case on Flea's play today. This is me going through faer posts from Day Two to isolate what pinged. I'm not including what I consider to be fluff/banter/irrelevant-to-case OT posting.

I'll also say that this is my first game in three years or so, I've never played with Flea or read any games of faers. So the emotional plea of 'this always happens to me, :siteflounce threat:' doesn't do much for me.

Spoiler: Quote pull wall with commentary
In post 1518, Flea The Magician wrote:yeah ok I'm good. ¬_¬ was worried some other BS was happening.

VOTE: unwnd for the bad claim
In post 1537, Flea The Magician wrote:Like if you got a town result why claim instantly? doesn't make sense to me :/
Sure, question unwnd, that's all well and good.
In post 1557, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean, I'm getting serious cult/3p vibes from PS, ngl :P
Swinging focus to cult-hunting, although I'll note that for progression I like the move from scum-reading PS here to townreading them later, even if it's all rather flimsy.
In post 1581, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1577, dsjstr wrote:Is there any reason to talk about how we went from 14 town to 11 with three town killed at night and Korina supposedly getting turned into a town.

Seems like a lot of speculation that would be required unless I'm missing something.
This is a good point though, and ngl I missed that.

14-3(=11)+1=12...

Unless someones genuinely been culted, at which point I can imagine Korina losing their mind entirely :3
Playing with the numbers, but phrasing feels weird here.
In post 1582, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina are you a town-aligned survivor now? Or just VT with post restriction?
In post 1591, Flea The Magician wrote:Makes sense to me Korina, you gotta question the numbers though :/
Casting doubt on Korina here.
In post 1605, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1600, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1591, Flea The Magician wrote:Makes sense to me Korina, you gotta question the numbers though :/
I think Korina is telling the truth. I'm sure there are plenty of roles that can affect alignment so it wouldn't be a surprise if someone was changed to scum as well.
oh 100%, like the frustrations seem real to me.

Why are we on jake again?
But retracts quickly when challenged.
In post 1743, Flea The Magician wrote:...Korina really isn't making sense to me, ngl.
He can't be culted, makes a nice big dance about groupscum can't be culted, sam died last night after dropping the visiting korina line...

VOTE: Korina - I smell rotten doggy farts
And yet goes right back on it to the point of voting Korina.
In post 1744, Flea The Magician wrote:oh and we have a missing townie in theory
In theory?
In post 1778, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina, I know you did, but we've a missing person, and as pointed our previousy...
We started yesterday with 14 town. we started today with 11 town, 3 died.

So theres a discrepancy.
Retreading this again to try to come up to justify Korina vote.
In post 1796, Flea The Magician wrote:
*pets the lionbearthing*

7 of 8.5 required...

The amount of 3p in this game is nuts...

jakey you should claim :P
3p talk
In post 1807, Flea The Magician wrote:At this point, I'm calling 14/2/1/1/1/1/1
In post 1845, Flea The Magician wrote:scum are probably wolfing in town at this point as we seem to be 3p hunting.
More 3p talk
In post 1891, Flea The Magician wrote:Damn this got deep o.o

I'm sticking to my korina vote btw.
Convince me otherwise.
*sips tea*
Despite that it's been discussed that eliminating Korina doesn't give us anything we can't get by waiting another night phase to see an updated count, having established that it's in pretty much any faction's interest to leave the claimed town counter alive, which means we'll probably get it. Unless there's a cult with a kill, in which case I flip the table because yikes.

This whole 'I'm not moving my vote' thing also reads as convenient to me. It's pretty clear that a Korina elim isn't going to happen today. But that kind of stance lets Flea sit in the background and votepark where fae knows it won't amount to anything.
In post 1924, Flea The Magician wrote:Thats part of the problem though, like I'm sitting on 14/2/1/1/1/1/1 and right now I'm thinking Korina is a smart doggo and is one of the 2.

Like until I have legit reason as to why the numbers are wrong, thats where I'm staying.

Liking the spicyness form PS.
Mason claim aside (which I'm not holding against Flea, this game is cluttered as fuck), I'm not seeing where the original Survivor claim got her to end game nor how Korina-groupscum makes much sense. It's not utterly impossible, but it assumes a lot of serendipity that there's no way Korina could have predicted Day One.
In post 1958, Flea The Magician wrote:ngl I'd love to get culted :P right now, Im not interested in culting as an actual mechanic in this game, and the numbers indicate thats legitimate currently.

I'm worried about about the 2 maf getting a free ride as we flail and panic around the various 3P claims and distractions.

For me today its Unwnd for the cock up, or korinas potential fakeclaim. Those are the only two I'm willing to vote rn and honestly I'd be willing to put them as the mafSolve
I'm seeing a lot of assumptions in Flea's posts that don't come from anywhere logical given the game thread.

Happy to engage on what I'm seeing with anyone willing to read the spoilered wall, but I'd particularly like to hear from unwnd and PS, given their town reads on the slot. What am I missing here? Also Disney Princesses, as Nacho's probably the player most familiar with me around. And they need to get in here anyways.

--PA
Couple of points:
-I'm definitely curious as to why Flea agreed with me in 1605 when I said Korina is likely telling the truth and there's a cult or some sort of alignment changer for scum to balance the numbers, but then goes back to saying the numbers don't add up and Korina is probably lying.
-In 1958 fae says that the numbers suggest there is no cult which as you said isn't really an assumption that can be made since the possibility that Korina got converted to town then makes the numbers suggest that there's a cult or something of the sort. I'm starting to think that Flea is trying to push only the narrative that suggests a scum!Korina and not thinking about the possibility of town!Korina.
-Another thing I agree with is why not just wait until tomorrow and check the numbers again. I don't understand the push on someone who has claimed survivor in a very genuine way, then claimed to be switched to town when someone heavily implied they were going to switch them to town, when the slot will resolve itself if the numbers don't add up the next day.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 2056, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2053, Angry Birds wrote:Okay, so who do you think is scum here? You're still on Jake. If Jake, let's hear it.

--PA

You know you are in my cult right dear?
Doesn't invalidate the request. And if you think I have anything to do with Syryana's image manipulation stuff, you've never seen me fight with a computer.

--PA
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm still most interested in Jake though for the elim today though.

Skimming through his iso most of it was fluff. Also this is one of his longer posts and looked like busywork.

Spoiler: busywork
In post 291, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 288, Vaxkiller wrote:Because it is something i know.
Here are the 3 lines of reasoning I came up with sharing this information as the 3 types of alignment:

Town: It is true information, and it's better for us to be informed. I would disagree with this, but more to the point: it basically invites players to begin quiestioning you about how much you actually do know, which focuses more on mechanics rather than gameplay. It also forces you to play your entire hand.

Anti-Town: You are phishing for a reaction from other players, to see if they are surprised that another anti-town faction exists and to then find and peg them for free town points. You don't necessarily have to be speaking the truth to play this gambit.

Neutral: There are many reasons why you would reveal this information as a Neutral. I can't really say why you would or why you shouldn't have.
This was a response to someone saying that it's multiball. I don't see how this progressed the game or helped town. Reads as busywork to me.

Looking at his claim.
-He originally claimed not town or scum. He is now saying he doesn't even have an alignment. That's a discrepancy and also it makes no sense to not have an alignment. You can't even play without one.
-He was asked to claim and was responding in an evasive way. Instead of explaining what he was given for a role he was responding with "I can't". When asked if a quoted role was his, "Perhaps". When told the role doesn't say he wasn't allowed to claim, "Correct". He made it more difficult than it had to be.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2053, Angry Birds wrote:
In post 2050, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also flea joined my cult

Okay, so who do you think is scum here? You're still on Jake. If Jake, let's hear it.

--PA

I think I might've already answered that for you on my catch-up but Flea and Jake
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:45 am

I just looked up the word inanity and I do not like how you are referencing my super cool cult.

@StuffLion the primary reason I think flea is town is due to something I can't discuss due to site rules.

secondary reason would be like I don't think scum will jump into a possible death cult willy nilly - they tend to be more survivalistic.

Now let's look at Jake.

According to him, he has no alignment, no win condition, no reason to even log in and post. He's just here for what exactly? The Lulz?

Ok then why hasn't he joined my cult? Why not get a win condition even if it's a fake one?

You're telling me someone who has no win condition wouldn't jump at the chance to join a possibly real death cult for the lulz? If anyone should've joined it's jakey.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:46 am

@Syrana

I need you to brainwash your better half, she keeps talking shit about our very cool cult meetings.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Particularly Stupid
Particularly Stupid
Goon
Particularly Stupid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Particularly Stupid »

There are some valid points in those quotes about flea and any more than that would be more effort than I'm willing to put in!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

pooky.

How do I read you?

I go down these paths sometimes...
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:52 am

you're literally in my cult dude
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Fine.

Who do we fade?

Games played.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 2063, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Syrana

I need you to brainwash your better half, she keeps talking shit about our very cool cult meetings.
It's his birthday, let him have one day of peace without me trying to logic him.

So do you think Jake is lying about his role then? Or is this more of an 'eliminations are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get' thing?

--PA
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:17 am

he's like very obviously lying

the role and his play are very inconsistent

like maybe he's a jester and trying to get elimmed but I'm not going to try to play around jesters in a grand idea anyway
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Raya36 »

If a jester gets eliminated does the game end or do they just exit the game and win individually?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Bell »

In post 2067, Vaxkiller wrote:Fine.

Who do we fade?
disney princess.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 2070, Raya36 wrote:If a jester gets eliminated does the game end or do they just exit the game and win individually?
In post 2071, Bell wrote:
In post 2067, Vaxkiller wrote:Fine.

Who do we fade?
disney princess.
No

and

No.

@raya the game goes on, but the jester reaches thier win condition and typically is removed from the game, but who really knows with this type of game, maybe jester turns into a stump after, and all that is assuming there is a jester.

Games played.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:49 am

it is unfun to play around a jester to eliminate scum and ill just take the L if it ends the game
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

Then in that case if Jake is a jester it really doesn't matter. I don't care if jester wins, as long as we can still win

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”