Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3484 (isolation #200) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

So my laptop loads in at 122, I skimmed my way up last post was on 133 saying i was on 129...

we're now on 140. wtaf.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3485 (isolation #201) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:30 am

well this is going to need more time than I feasibly have available, anything interesting happen aside from what appears to be activity tells on me, despite telling you i have like 1-2 hours a day at the most to potentially play at the moment
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3488 (isolation #202) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:38 am

Wanna point out where this critical bit is before I start going into spec and adjusting reads after trying to absorb 400 posts in my catch up from now, much less that I'm already irked by my current situation, and limited capability to get online after ya'll apparently forgot we have a post limit less than 36 hours into a game day?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3491 (isolation #203) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:54 am

In post 3319, Gimli wrote: Flea I'm sorry for the pronouns, don't think it's on purpose, I have never met anyone that's a faer before, I don't know how to write these things, English isn't my first language, and remembering your pronouns while being attacked by the entire game is something hard.

If you're town you need to understand where me and rat are going with this
Have my own opinions I need to mech out.

If you're struggling with fae/faer you're welcome to use they/them for me. https://pronoun.page/ should have options for your native language and examples of such.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3492 (isolation #204) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:36 pm

OH someone wanted an idea of my reads at the moment...
I'm town hunting. put it that way. I have too many scum reads.

Gimli and Erialox are my bottom SRs because this is borderline openwolfing and the AtE is disturbing.

Rat is town, I'm confident in this. BBT I thought was town anyway, glad for the confirmation. Wish it didn't involve the black spot.

Elements needs mechanically looking at with Mala. Haven't read mala because she's not done anything thats stuck in my memory - that said, the vig shot on a clearly scum enchant is townlock, more to come later.

KJ I still don't want to interact with, they've improved and are currently dangling their feet in the spicy pool o' ne'er do wells - Often jumping in with Gimli and Eiralox. Thing is I can't see Gimli being aligned with either of them. There has been a lot of buddying from that slot to others just to try for the jugular.

Bella I still hate, once again seeing nothing but flapping here, honestly. When all I can remember of a slot is behavioural comparisions, kinda gets my back up.

I freaking hate this, its way too many potential scum who are literally throwing the toys out the pram leaving me working with a core of 2 town.

---

If we are not in YOLO now then tomorrow we absolutely should be unless we hit.

---

2 gated vigilantes are actually quite weak. Kill-redirector seems sketchy and can be treated as another gated vig - this seems too powerful.
Claimed "miller" with no investigatives could be a non-standard miller, could be a fake claim, but the claim matches the flipped pr in combined things.

Two people have "messed up" their claims and have given the tldr of them, I suspect there's shenangians with combined powers here. So Bella is who I'd want a look at, and Elements.

It is possible the Miller could just act as a Named Townie to throw off the scum pr cop

I have run out of brain.

I have no idea how/why Gimli has run out of posts...

I do need to come back to this later. I'm leaning more and more towards Eiralox at the moment, honestly.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3493 (isolation #205) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:37 pm

Mala taking that shot imo clears her.
Enchant was in full scum meta and honestly if that ever changes I'll be amazed. Kinda curious who was SR'ing that slot and why.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (isolation #206) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:38 pm

I am now signing off for the night, brief post in the morning maybe.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3497 (isolation #207) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:11 am

I mean, I'd rather you gone tbh, not seeing the townread on you from any perspective I give. The fact you're on gimli is something I freaking hate at the moment and is why I'm not there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3505 (isolation #208) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:13 am

VOTE: Eiralox
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3528 (isolation #209) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:59 am

In post 3506, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3492, Flea The Magician wrote:

Bella I still hate, once again seeing nothing but flapping here, honestly. When all I can remember of a slot is behavioural comparisions, kinda gets my back up.
It's blatantly clear that you don't like me here, at all.

Still, in the interest of communication, would you be able to expand on this? On Bellaphant?

I've been heavily reading you as a mutineer for large portions of this voyage. There was a period where you did feel wholesome.

This sort of is me extending a final olive wreath.

If you reject it, whatever.

I'm sorta tired of trying at this point.
You've given me no reason to like you and given nothing but convoluted flow and narrative which had little to no substance as I read it. I am happy to try and talk.

Bella made some krakens damned awful posts and pushes. Opening on Passenger, then being weird around me in response, then being weird around the ActionDan/Deflection issue. There has been repeated and near constant deliberate misinterpretations of posts to the point I am facepalming. Going into mechanical speculation, A deflector/kill redirector/whatever with 2 gated vigs seems obnoxiously strong for a town setup. 3 gated vigs is also disgustingly strong given pretty much every kill is accounted for meaning there is no additional scum kill power.

Even if we entertain the thought that Mala is a traitor/vig - that still stacks even more against mafia in balance imo.

The power balance of this game, the awful cases, the misinterpretation.
I need to go back over the claim if I ever remember to, and re-read that whole sequence.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (isolation #210) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:04 pm

In post 3530, Radical Rat wrote: Flea, what do you mean by Bella being weird about ActionDan? Everything that happened around that seemed pretty reasonable?
I remember it feeling weird. I didn't like the claim and felt it was way too early.
Like i said i need to look at it again and the sequence after
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3537 (isolation #211) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:14 pm

In post 3534, Eiralox wrote:
Gimli and Erialox are my bottom SRs because this is borderline openwolfing and the AtE is disturbing.

Rat is town, I'm confident in this. BBT I thought was town anyway, glad for the confirmation. Wish it didn't involve the black spot.

Elements needs mechanically looking at with Mala. Haven't read mala because she's not done anything thats stuck in my memory - that said, the vig shot on a clearly scum enchant is townlock, more to come later.
Flea The Magician, these are your reads.

You are voting me with Elements and Gimli.

Radical Rat, who you say is town, is voting Malakittens, who you townlocked, promising 'more later.'

BBT, who you say you believed is town before their claim, is voting Gimli, who you find scummy along with Eiralox.

'Townlock' Malakittens, also on Gimli!

------------------

I'm not asking a question here, frankly I'm not even all that curious. I'm just laying out this pattern for all to see. I mean it's there, they can see it, but seems I have to do a whole lot more leg work here than Elements wants me to. I'll have to circle-talk crew out of this it seems. Your parroting of 'Mala traitor delayed vig' in a later post RE: Bella is pretty jarring here, ignoring the distinct possibility of Radical Rat or even someone else being a traitor, while still seeming very serious about the possibility that Mala might, suddenly, be on, for killing Enchant........

If you're not a mutineer I'm really not seeing the logic here.
this is why you are scum.

I dont have a feasible solve, ive said that. Im weighing my options as i go at this point with all the information i have an using the theories of others.
I do not believe by any stretch currently that RR is anything but crew. The Traitor claim towards him from what i rememeber from my skim was basically "no u."
Mala taking the shot at Enchant is something that has been brought up as a serious point. Enchant was deep in his scum meta and was a brillant shot for town to make, bad for scum regardless of his alignment.

More later was delivered. It may not have been much, but it was delivered with my reasoning

I have not townlocked gimli. Both he an ye need a long walk off a short plank. Fact is when you placed your vote there my gut said no. Its not much, its not substantial but at this point I listen to it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3540 (isolation #212) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:19 pm

In post 3535, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 3528, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3506, Eiralox wrote:

It's blatantly clear that you don't like me here, at all.

Still, in the interest of communication, would you be able to expand on this? On Bellaphant?

I've been heavily reading you as a mutineer for large portions of this voyage. There was a period where you did feel wholesome.

This sort of is me extending a final olive wreath.

If you reject it, whatever.

I'm sorta tired of trying at this point.
You've given me no reason to like you and given nothing but convoluted flow and narrative which had little to no substance as I read it. I am happy to try and talk.

Bella made some krakens damned awful posts and pushes. Opening on Passenger, then being weird around me in response, then being weird around the ActionDan/Deflection issue. There has been repeated and near constant deliberate misinterpretations of posts to the point I am facepalming. Going into mechanical speculation, A deflector/kill redirector/whatever with 2 gated vigs seems obnoxiously strong for a town setup. 3 gated vigs is also disgustingly strong given pretty much every kill is accounted for meaning there is no additional scum kill power.

Even if we entertain the thought that Mala is a traitor/vig - that still stacks even more against mafia in balance imo.

The power balance of this game, the awful cases, the misinterpretation.
I need to go back over the claim if I ever remember to, and re-read that whole sequence.
Talk to me about being weird on ad? Again, as I said to gimli, why does scum!Bella claim....anything yesterday and bring the limelight on them?

And 'deliberate' misinterpretation? Coz...this literally only seems to happen with Fae. Everyone else can talk to me normally: I only get into these weird back and forths with Fae.

Eira, bbt: I'd rather vote flea over gimli, but I'm worried it's because gimli occasionally looks 'reasonable'. Come talk to me?

(Also, kj, the quoted should give you very much flashbacks to 'come talk to me, not about ne')
Its on my todo list. And yes ive said it a lot. Because its happened a lot. Its clear what is said, what is meant, and people are choosing to change the context and even meaning of the words in places.

I've attempted to talk to you so i could sort you. Several times. Instead you gave "flat" answers. You have answers with no thoughts, no definitive beyond a yes or no, i could not have a conversation with you.
Considering I'm autistic that's a challenge at the best of times but your language use was specifically of the shut this down variety.

Again, doesn't make a good case, neither does meta. So i don't push solely on that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3541 (isolation #213) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:20 pm

In post 3539, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3537, Flea The Magician wrote:
this is why you are scum.
Nah.

In post 3537, Flea The Magician wrote: Its not much, its not substantial
Yup
In post 3537, Flea The Magician wrote:

but at this point I listen to it.
Ok then
Eiralox with a perfect example of "This conversation is now over." In text form. Despite wanting to talk to me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3542 (isolation #214) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:21 pm

As well as context shifts and reframing too. Cute.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3558 (isolation #215) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:05 am

In post 3543, Eiralox wrote: I'm done talking with you. You had your chance to help this crew. Right now you just want me to burn out my posts without doing hard casing: Not gonna happen. The next time you hear me talk it's gonna be factual casing, I'm done with 'No u' and useless banter with folk who never had the interest of this crew at heart.
Finaly run out of grog huh? Bout blooming time. You might actually see the game clearly.

Right now, I don't care about your post count because you're the one wasting them with inane nonsense "no u" style stuff.
I want to interact, I want to read people and I want people to take this bloomin seriously. I am not a good mafia player, I operate on instinct more than anything. My instinct and I do not like you, you're more bendy than slime and you're reframing things weirdly. I can't tell how serious you are and your writing style changes up so often even hunting as I normally would is damned near impossible.

I am doing the best i can with the resources I have currently, are you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3559 (isolation #216) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:44 am

In post 3544, Radical Rat wrote: When should Bella have claimed in your opinion Flea? I know you said you need to reread the situation, but like.

No one comes forward about the spot for a while for... Reasons > People start talking about a follow the spot strategy > ActionDan, a slot no one really townread before this, claims spotted > Bella, knowing she targeted ActionDan, claims to have done so while still keeping in mind the possibility scum did just directly shoot Dan instead.

Making the possibility of Dan being scum known when people start floating the idea of treating him as an IC makes sense for Town with Bella's role to do. Bella's role makes sense to exist as Town, because while it can potentially be significantly powerful if she hits scum with it, it also weakens NKA and the ability to treat a spot claim as IC. The presence of extra killing roles, and the implied existence of a scum roleblocker by BBT's claim, both also potentially counter the bulletproof aspect, so I don't think it sounds all that unreasonable.
I don't think it should have been claimed, honestly. A potential hit vs an actual hit creates different kinds of information. This is hindsight currently.
Having AD as confirmed town would've taken us a different route, if Bella was the hit, the scum won't know and then begin to waste resources/checks there. I find it better to keep that quiet.
Treating Dan as confirmed town regardless could have led to the same result as we got, but I feel there would be significantly more information available.

Red Dan would've given us a lot I feel, at which point THEN bella claims
bulletproof/self-redirector
hider and we gain for the most part, an IC.
Green Dan, welp was wrong, reconsider, you're safe, you're now a threat the scum vaguely knows about but have to focus resources on. Let them wagon or use the resources, claim at the end, let people shred the wagon if it gets there. All scum will likely be on that.

I can see what you mean in that it weakens the NKA against town as it potentially stops the IC, but at the same time a delayed kill is already a disadvantage to the scum as we can literally just yeet whoevers been hit if they don't claim. THeres a lot of ways this can go, but balanced is not where I'm seeing this currently.

By telling us when they did, we got jack from it really. Scum didn't even bite at the RB/Spot which I thought would've been a given, honestly.

Looking at Eira doing mech spec...

Town has a Lookout (combined watcher/tracker) and a Gated Vigilante which gives us information that scum have a role blocker.

Scum has a Cabin Servant (PR Cop) and a Role Blocker.

Uncertain by any means beyond speculation we also have
A Vanilla Parity Cop
A Delayed Vigilante/Miller
A Hider. Finally remembered the name of the role, was sure it was coward or something

Hiders are generally weak, but in the right setting decently strong. They are basically bulletproof.
Gated Vig, Delayed Vig.
Still pretty damned potent, especially with a hider around. We don't know the specifics of the Miller, nor much more beyond these whats here tbh.

There is some serious weight against a scumteam here. Honestly I feel a bad/weak scumteam may have gotten swept looking at this at the moment. Assuming those are all truely TPRs.

A hider I can see fitting in wonderfully personally, I don't know how Bella plays so I can't say if this is town or scum for them to do, mechanically though of what is there, the Hider or the Delayed Vig/Miller.

If I want to extrapolate more - and this is now strictly in theory area.
Cabin Servant and Role Blocking both strike me as something that has subtle flavour, people who wouldn't be seen. Flavour cannot be claimed because its themeatic. Cabin Servant, rummages through your stuff to find out what you are. Role Blocker is probably a messenger or the ships parrot or something. A hider/Cowardly Sailor? I can see that matching in the current thematics here.

Going back to PRs, that's all the PR claims we should have at this point from town at least, if any other PR decides to appear then we have a fakeclaiming PR and the miller MUST be resolved. If not for that shot, I would be looking at Mala today. I'm already thinking the power balance is off and its something in there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3560 (isolation #217) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:54 am

In post 3546, Bellaphant wrote: Flea, it just feels like you have 'a problem' with my slot. I don't recognise your version of our interactions at all: I talk to you, you slag me off. Rinse and repeat. Like I said, this isn't happening with anyone else.

No one was tr-ing ad so I used my shot.

Ad, then, to my perspective, lied: he didn't claim black spot. I knew either my redirect had worked and I'd been targeted, or there was town doc/RB/etc
Considering my role basically only works once (why would scum target me again), me claiming was net + for town at this point
Ad spends the day not getting mad at me for targeting him or really seeming interested at all in the mech
I assume the scum team knows, via ad, who I believe is scum, to then know it's me that's done this - they know they shot me! Again, claiming is net +
Ad is just town. The day ends confusingly.

What's scummy about it? The town motivation should be obvious everywhere.

Scummy would have been to act as ic all day, use the town cred to push an elim with only minimal support if my buddies for distancing, and then crash and burn today.

Or, just....say nothing..if I'm scum, I either have a redirect and redirect a vig (which....no one has claimed) or just...killed action Dan and made the whole thing up. For ....reasons.

Do either of these seem likely?
Slagging you off is a strong term, I feel. I have a weird way of searching because my autistic ass can't detect tone well, so I look at language use and things around that. As for not happening with anyone else, it's literally just a me thing, I have this issue a lot. Until I know you better, it will continue to happen. Difference to me now and old me is I don't drive the point as hard as I used to when I found an inconsistency. Surprisingly there's been less calls of "Bad faith" since I stopped doing that. People are weird. Anyway.

I have tried interacting with you, i've thrown questions at you, as you requested. You gave very little back imo and the language used was very definitive, final, and to me artificial in some places, it lacked a natural flow to it. It didn't give me anything I felt I could work with.

I can see the town motivation for what you've done, didn't realise you were also gated, thats honestly kinda odd for a hider but that shifts the power balance actually quite considerably. Still as a one-shot I would not have claimed, this is now me personally, because I don't see a reason to claim until I'd need to.

Interesting interpretation of what would be scummy. So this is a social deduction game and a lot of people can say "Well I'd do X thing if it was me" and it be seperate to what they'd actually do because speculation is honestly different to being there in the moment. You did play it well regardless of your alignment, you provided an adequate amount of fogginess to the day to leave everyone guessing, even scum - until you claimed and that assumes you were the target. You could not know if you were targetted or not, and I stand by we couldve gained more information if you hadnt claimed immediatly but the day after.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3572 (isolation #218) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:14 am

You know something Eiralox, I just wrote out a big ass post in anger at you.

Instead I'm going to boil it down to this.

I am an emotional being. More so than what is apparently normal.
The state of your headspace is for you and you alone. Do not blame others for that.
I get I can be firey at times. This constant calling out of me as some salty angry person is getting beyond a joke.
I have the aggression of a rabbit, sometimes admittedly the Rabbit of Caerbannog but ya know.

There was a potential fox news joke as well. Because giggles.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3573 (isolation #219) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:24 am

In post 3562, Bellaphant wrote: So where's the scum motivation in what I did? Just...fogginess? Why is that better than the position I did have?

flea, you just used a lot of words to show what I did was shit town. Ok, cools, I can fully believe you think I'm shit town, but....that means I believe you basically know I'm town at this point.

We can't claim our role name can we, but having googled a) I know who I am in obra dinn now and b) I don't see a link to my role.
And this is part of my issue. Honestly. I had you as weak town for a while, then you didn't get any stronger and all I could see was focusing on the minutae and repeating those dull points. The level of smoke kicked up is impressive and it certainly split opinions on you. I definitely got suspicious of a potential scum powerplay. Especially with the previous deliberately misinterpreting people. as my pool goes, I don't like your slot. You are not my elimination for today though
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3574 (isolation #220) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:28 am

In post 3563, Bellaphant wrote: *fae instead of you? I found the linked page was unclear on grammar. Also, I have been reading rats pronouns as he/them, which it doesn't actually say, so I'm trying to remember that too!
You is fine. They/Them also works for me too.

They / Them / Their / Theirs / Themself
Fae / Faer / Faer / Faers / Faerself
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3576 (isolation #221) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:13 am

Is anyone else seeing the big catch here?
PR Cop flipped, BBT claimed a role blocker gate and has said that from the start there's blockers...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3579 (isolation #222) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:08 am

In post 3578, Bellaphant wrote: ? His shog didn't go through, ofc he thinks there are blockers
In post 2806, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: I managed to bait the kill, I have the black spot.

I was only a 1-shot vig, but it was a recharge shot so if I got blocked then my shot would be refunded.
This is mechanical knowledge. Not suspected knowledge.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3626 (isolation #223) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:42 am

Im awake, i have an earth shattering headache, i am not spotted.

Briefly addressing sus on me, nothing that has been mentioned is particularly AI for me.
I will openly shut a buddy down who is trying to dump their shit at me,
I don't particularly town tell obviously.

I plan to go back over some things and see where i end up.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3627 (isolation #224) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:43 am

And KJ is back to D1 bullshit, just to top it off.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3628 (isolation #225) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:46 am

In post 3619, Bellaphant wrote: I'm here

The positioning from everyone around flea felt weird yesterday: everyone seemed to vaguely scum read them but made them tomorrowa issue - I don't think I want to vote anywhere but there today.
Really? First I know of it.

Curious why youre thinking this. This seems so dang vague and "follow the herd"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3644 (isolation #226) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:53 am

In post 3633, Eiralox wrote: VOTE: Elements

I'm so sorry Gimli!

Flea the Magi, I apologize for my conduct toward fae at the end. Regardless of where we stand here much of what I said was just mean and unneeded.
I appriciate that, thank you. We good <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3654 (isolation #227) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 am

I will hopefully be back later with thoughts, this headache is not moving. Was hoping id have some thinking power by now -.-

Quick thinking out loud.

Mala im not willing to touch, Elements i need to consider, KJ needs to pull themselves together if theyre town and not revert to D1. Bella and Eira still seem really off to me, Bella more than Eira but im considering if thats a play style clash as well at this point from both sides...

I have having to full reset reads in large YOLOs.
*places butt on the fence and grumbles*
Hopefully i can come back without a headache and make sense of what's going on.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3656 (isolation #228) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:28 am

In post 3655, Eiralox wrote: Bellaphant, MalaKittens, Flea the Magician, do you/fae believe that Radical Rat, indeed, has the black spot?

This is the only question I feel I need to ask today.

Beyond that, nada.
Yes, theres been no counter claim. I wouldve expected a counterclaim given traitor speculation potentially makes them an easy yeet. Quite a bit of potential info here i will breakdown later.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3701 (isolation #229) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:08 am

Apparently im not allowed to sleep or have time away from the game without KJ going ham on demanding pointless personality assessments from a AuDHD Borderline person with OSDD which will result in different answers depending not only on who out of A, M, D or S answers, but on which way the wind blows.

What are you aiming for from this long ass assessment anyway? Just looking at Malas results is more information than you would even remotely require for a game and honestly I can see this as being potentially upsetting as Im already battling against a heavy depression and Borderline mood swings and some severe Imposter syndrome. I am neurotic, and suffer from psychosis.

Still battling the now migraine, got some cleaning to do, will be back in a few hours on my laptop when Ill respond to the rest of Jokers apparently "so urgent that you must wake up from the depths of your slumber" "questions". If you need tone help with that btw, ask Harley.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3705 (isolation #230) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:28 am

Joker, take your biblical bullshit and stay the everloving fuck away from me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3706 (isolation #231) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:30 am

On what fucking planet do you think it acceptable to quote biblical shit at an openly queer person?

Fuck you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3708 (isolation #232) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:34 am

Genuinely sat here in fucking tears shaking now. Thanks for that.

Anyone else has anything they want answering, ill be back in a couple of hours. I now outright refuse to interact with KJ. I'll do another catchup from yesterday as what ive skimmed was already dangerously close to an oh fuck moment but with that final shove my memory wont hold it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3709 (isolation #233) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:34 am

Take the fuckin hint you absolute fucking stain.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3711 (isolation #234) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:38 am

Are you that fucking dense?
You overstepped the game you fucking amoeba.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3723 (isolation #235) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:07 am

ok, stuff that needed doing done, I am back and will re-read.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3724 (isolation #236) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:11 am

In post 3657, Eiralox wrote: So fae is not considering that scum have taken no action to auto-win this game-day? Thank fae for responding.

MalaKittens, Bellaphant, I'd love an answer as well!
Honestly a no-kill never crossed my mind. Doesn't seem optimal to me here. Given I've been TR on rat for most of the day, I can't see this being the approach they would take tbh.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3727 (isolation #237) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:32 am

In post 3717, Bellaphant wrote: The first quote was fine, the second was shitty. Just my opinion, as someone who's church fly's pride flags and has two gay ministers. We're not all evil!

On a game note, though, I can see the frustration: this isn't the first time flea has presented outside reasons for in game responses in a way that I, personally, have felt shut down by.
To clarify on OoG for you, I generally don't take issue with Christianity as long as it leaves me alone. I have got issues around the Church and its practices as to this day they continue to try and "save" me and persistently offer me "salvation". I'm a practicing pagan who is openly trans and queer, I don't pass to look at me.
I live by "To each their own. Respect, love and grow and appreciate the beauty in the world. Hatred serves only to choke the life and beauty out of everything."

I won't lie as mental health goes I am far from healthy, there shouldn't be any sort of time where I am using OoG to shut people down unless I have actually lost my shit and/or lines are crossed. I stand by everything I've said to Joker.
However, in your case I'm doing something wrong and if you're able to show me where, I will go and try and learn from that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3740 (isolation #238) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:06 pm

In post 3737, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 3727, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3717, Bellaphant wrote: The first quote was fine, the second was shitty. Just my opinion, as someone who's church fly's pride flags and has two gay ministers. We're not all evil!

On a game note, though, I can see the frustration: this isn't the first time flea has presented outside reasons for in game responses in a way that I, personally, have felt shut down by.
To clarify on OoG for you, I generally don't take issue with Christianity as long as it leaves me alone. I have got issues around the Church and its practices as to this day they continue to try and "save" me and persistently offer me "salvation". I'm a practicing pagan who is openly trans and queer, I don't pass to look at me.
I live by "To each their own. Respect, love and grow and appreciate the beauty in the world. Hatred serves only to choke the life and beauty out of everything."

I won't lie as mental health goes I am far from healthy, there shouldn't be any sort of time where I am using OoG to shut people down unless I have actually lost my shit and/or lines are crossed. I stand by everything I've said to Joker.
However, in your case I'm doing something wrong and if you're able to show me where, I will go and try and learn from that.
Oog, that's...fine :) I love my current church because they are very person focused: much more likely to see them making food parcels than offering you salvation. I am aware of the other kind, in fact my brother is one and I hate it.

Re: shutting me down, I feel one point in day two I challenged you on a weird tonal shift and was told it was a system-thing and then I was a bit taken aback by the 'i don't understand the way you talk because you talk badly for someone who has autism' when my husband has 'aspergers'. *Shrug* it's not conducive to the game apart from I feel like I'm approaching you with kids gloves more than I should, and I should've pushed more for your elim yesterday I've gimli who I was 50/50 on. That's a me issue maybe.

This isn't game helping. I wiah I could be more confident reading eira or Elly at this point.
Tried hunting for the relevant points myself based on what you've said. I assume potentially refering to or - The former I can definitely word better. The intent there was I was finding it a greater challenge to interact with you than I already do with most people. The latter I can't see a way to word better without it being potentially speaking down or more dismissive. I will definitely make efforts there though to avoid that in future.

Looking back over my posts though you can see the slide happening... thats equally depressing and cool...

Anyway.

Bosun is in charge of the deckhands, not entirely sure how that equates to a hider-esque role though.

Hope you've had fun with your friend Nancy
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3741 (isolation #239) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:22 pm

So today is surprisingly chaotic.

Where I sit at the moment is I can't put a solve together. I can't get any pairing, nevermind threesome as being linked but I don't believe that the suspects I have can reasonably be scummy together.

My main suspects are Eira and Nancy. This isn't fair on Nancy as I've been actively avoiding her slot like the plague. I somehow can't see her and Eira being aligned here.

If I look elsewhere, I don't believe Mala shoots Enchant who was in full scum lurker mode.

Bella I am pretty much down as communication barrier is futzing my read there, likely town, claim seems a bit eh, fact its gated makes it more believable.

Elements as a Parity cop, if not for the results being accurate I would be massively sus here. Haven't really looked at her play though so hopefully thats something for me to do when I'm of clearer mind. Honestly probably Tuesday. (I have engineers coming out tomorrow, gods helps me.)

I can see the RB honestly fakeclaiming as VT unless it *is* Elements but thats some good accuracy if they're scum.

I'm genuinely lost this game.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3764 (isolation #240) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:19 pm

Migraine Aura be fading... Probably a docs visit tomorrow if this continues.
In post 3748, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3746, Radical Rat wrote: Just ISO me backwards for Mala. I'm tired of repeating myself over and over and over and over when the reality is you probably are just scum. You're still free to ask for clarification if something confuses you, but this question is one I've been repeatedly answering since the very first post I brought up this theory. The answer's there if you care to look.

And then we're just not getting anywhere with the inno thing, and frankly at this point it probably doesn't matter. If it's Elements, that'll be obvious and it won't be an issue. If it's you, this whole discussion is pointless. If it's neither, then we need to be looking elsewhere anyway.
The reality to anyone not ludicrously confibiased is very obviously town. You aren’t winning this argument since I’m right and you aren’t.

Few things irritate me more than someone with 0 clue what they’re talking about is going to try to convince me that my role pm is any other than EXACTLY what I’m saying it is.

How many posts do you want to throw away with this pointless exchange before you actually buy a clue?

I’m dyslexic, have ADHD and otherwise multi neurodivergent, so if you’re sincerely trying to solve this game, I’d very much appreciate you being a helpful sport here and breaking down your thoughts on Mala in a single posts because none of this is even SLIGHTLY remotely helpful to me.

And yes, if you are going to persist in being unhelpful in your interactions with me, don’t expect anything less from me then.
Careful of OGI Nancy... <3 - I may be salty over something, and its not Bellaphant.

Step by stepping this.

Ok you know your PM, we dont.

We all know Titus has you as N1 going nowhere and Elements claims youre vanilla, which means youre not a PR. These two claims together mean you are N1 Killclear. All we know is you did not kill, in a game where we dont know the size of the scum team. At this point its 3 or 4 (total).

The only confirmed information is you went nowhere N1, you could still be a goon or VT. This assumes Elements is also telling the truth and is town. Elements check means youre not a Ninja or anything.

You are not even soft clear, you have a 1 night kill clear. And yeah the moment any sus is brought up ir go more hame then me with a stick at LARP - and people are wondering if I should just be given the lethal call instead of the non lethal one because of how hard I go. :3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3765 (isolation #241) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:20 pm

Nothing personal but it seems almost every damn day on this site, I feel forced to defend myself for being neurodivergent and maybe I’m just seriously fucking tired of doing that.
Whole fuckin mood here...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3766 (isolation #242) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:31 pm

Fucking hell more I read funkier it got.

I have a comment to make but ill get FR'd if i do lol.

What I Will say is - Nobody should be using their conditions to gain an extra edge. I realise intent isnt always enough and it can happen - as it has with me and Bella. And i trust the people I play with to do their best not to. I have a hell of a vent post game to unleash somewhere - probably my GTKAS - which if posted currently i believe would influence this game significantly despite being unrelated.

ANYWAY.

If I follow my instinct here, Eira is todays keelhaul. Haant quite sat right with me all game, and I dont like the stubbornness and deliberate non communication at YOLO.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3773 (isolation #243) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:13 am

In post 3770, Bellaphant wrote: I think we almost have to vote Elly or mala here?

@flea, I think I want people to be acting in good faith more than they are: i would have been really upset if I had quoted the bible at you and got that reaction, but that's because I would never have considered using it that way in the first place, Ans maybe that wasn't true here? Anyway, I don't want to upset anyone but j do think I need to shout a bit louder about the specific things that are frustrating me and maybe wedv communicated better earlier. I also have issues sometimes reading on tone rather than content, which is why I'm suddenly feeling better about you slot, but that own always accurate.
A lot of lgbtq folk hold religious trauma, as much as theres some of us who are faithful.
I get followed by the local churches except the JW who actively turn their backs on me, and im not welcome in the building where the local TARA meets because Sally Army.

I stand by my reaction, as someone whos spent an considerable amount of times filling these forms out and being psychoanalysed to the point i learned this stuff inside and out, I was safeguarding my own health which i know is sketchy at the moment.

I asked why and what was hoped to gain, and instead got the Bible yeet at me.

My traumas aside which i apparently dont own as well as I thought I did, moving from demanding a psychological analysis to responding a genuine query is ultimately bad faith.

Its "Do what I say or youre scum" which is disgusting behaviour as it is, unfolding as it did is nothing less than bad faith.

---

As for votes, Eiralox has been on Elements long enough for scum to have hammered at this point. Meaning its within those two, and those two are our consideration for today.

I am going to ISO Elements before making a move, i am leaning Eiralox currently.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3774 (isolation #244) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:37 am

Ebwop
My traumas aside which i apparently dont own as well as I thought I did, moving from demanding a psychological analysis to responding to a genuine query with any sort of push is ultimately bad faith.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3852 (isolation #245) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:06 pm

In post 3820, Radical Rat wrote: For now, last thing I want to do is a sort of informal vote.

I think basically everyone agrees that, for today, it has to be between Eiralox, Malakittens, or Elements.

Can I get everyone to state their preference from that group?

Mine is Malakittens, because of all my aforementioned issues, and my new paranoia of her being a third party mucking up everything else.
Currently Eira. Need to look over Elements, not touching Mala today.

3p is unlikely, if there is, i would say survivor(stowaway) and that would potentially put this as a Kingmaker? Or 1 from YOLO maybe? Id have to think it out again.

Also i wrote this out like 7 hours ago but my game snuck up on me x.x
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3854 (isolation #246) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:09 pm

In post 3830, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3829, Eiralox wrote: Eira, a right jolly sailor, has stated that if Elements is indeed a roleblocker they'll give you a chance, Nancy.

Ifs and buts don't build boats or save crews though.

Votes do.
I don’t know what Elements is but it’s batshit nutso for you to have me as a buddy with Elements. Why in the actual fuck would Elements have visited us if we’re both SvS whatever tf Elements is?
If parity cop, basis to build from. A known vanilla.
If RB, sod knows.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3855 (isolation #247) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:15 pm

Its past midnight, i have read up, I'll make more comment tomorrow when ive done my elements read.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3858 (isolation #248) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:37 pm

In post 3856, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3852, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3820, Radical Rat wrote: For now, last thing I want to do is a sort of informal vote.

I think basically everyone agrees that, for today, it has to be between Eiralox, Malakittens, or Elements.

Can I get everyone to state their preference from that group?

Mine is Malakittens, because of all my aforementioned issues, and my new paranoia of her being a third party mucking up everything else.
Currently Eira. Need to look over Elements, not touching Mala today.
Any explanation for this other than 'Eira Bad?'

Why is MalaKittens off the table?

I once more state, if you are crew, voting for me ends things. I have, in quite detail, said where the mutineers very very likely seem to be.
Tempted to pull a you here and tell you to ISO me.

You have been consistently chaotic and hard to work with. Attempts to engage with you have left me nothing but frustration as even watching you with others leads to "ME RIGHT. YOU WRONG. I NO TALK NOW."

Mala is absolutely off the table as for what feels like the 100th time, i do not believe mala shoots scum as scum. The Admiral claim i actually find believable.

HMS - Her/His Majesties Ship.
That means we are a sanctioned vessal, that means we have royal approval and as privateers we ould be called on to become part of a fleet, said fleet would be headed by an admiral who fits as a miller because everyone would be sus of them. Failing that somehow a 3p? Which would be survivor. Mala should have been resolved before today and if she is 3P or town, eliminating her loses. So you need to be 100% certain she is a mutineer here.

I will be rereading your ISO too, and i will probably have questions.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3945 (isolation #249) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:10 am

*facedesk*
So after 3 hours of chasing and wrestling people on phones, I now face this...

Still not seeing the case on Mala ngl. There is consistency in her posts.

About to ISO Elements but not a fan of what I've just read.

I'm also clear unless aligned. Survivor/3p Hammer here seals their game.

Mala and Elements need to explain to me on what freaking planet are me and Kj or Eira ever buddies here?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3946 (isolation #250) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:14 am

I am going to decompress a little before looking at this actually, Between Eira and Elements there's nearly 1k posts so I want to make sure my brains in gear first.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3996 (isolation #251) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:59 am

In post 3987, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3986, Eiralox wrote: You are being rude for the sake of creating chaos.

I don't know why I have to say this again: Please don't engage with me. I'm done.

Either way, I'm ignoring you from now on. If you take that personal, so be it. I know it's for the best.
I’m trying to solve a game and for that to happen I need your cooperation, so no. What you are asking of me is tantamount to requesting I outright gamethrow and I absolutely refuse to do that.

You don’t get to dictate what I say and/or whom I address it to. I am not being rude, I am asking you very valid questions because I need that to decide on a vote and you are deliberately being not only rude but virulently antitown by refusing to answer my extremely fair and reasonable questions.
Nancy you know I love you, but a line has been drawn an you gotta respect that, game or not. <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3999 (isolation #252) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:12 am

Honestly I am going to SR Eira for that.

As a VT why would you try and crumb something for later to potentially save your booty unless malintent? Claiming it doesn't sit well with me either tbh

Also realising my brain if FUBAR'd and I'm going to be able to get properly in gear for this, so I'm just going to skim the ISOs anyway and make some notes of anything that stands out.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4004 (isolation #253) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:19 am

ebwop - I'm not going to be able to get properly in gear for this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4005 (isolation #254) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:27 am

In post 4002, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3999, Flea The Magician wrote: Honestly I am going to SR Eira for that.

As a VT why would you try and crumb something for later to potentially save your booty unless malintent? Claiming it doesn't sit well with me either tbh

Also realising my brain if FUBAR'd and I'm going to be able to get properly in gear for this, so I'm just going to skim the ISOs anyway and make some notes of anything that stands out.
You've been skimming my ISO for a long time.

Scumreading me on something I MYSELF BROUGHT UP< NEVER HAVING TOLD ANYONE ELSE BEFORE JUST TO DEFEND BELLAPHANT AGAINST ELEMENTS??????
I actually haven't, I've been trying to get my brain to do the thing, today has been odd.
Spent an hour on the phone with a rail company chasing a refund for a cancelled train, spend another hour chasing a repair on the sewage line and talked to 5 different departments including putting in a Freedom of Information request to see how many times since 2021 this broken pipe has been reported, and another half an hour chasing a health checkup for my entitlement to free bus travel to disability. Then had to hobble to the shop, get stuff for a meal for the significant other, fight with a cat (who is staring at me from my knee because I won't let her lay on me lol) and then had an IBS flare up. I think I lost 2 stone...

The intent was to actually read you both. I've realised I can't do that, I also don't have the liberty of enough time to do this.

So now my ass has cooled off and I have no more calls or outsiding to do today, I'm sitting down and giving the game the attention it needs, which is a lot at this point.

I do not like your claim, I do not like your crumb, and I think its scummy af.
How does that defend Bella against Elements?
I can see scum motivation behind setting up an early traceable fakeclaim, I can't see any town reason for this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4006 (isolation #255) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:33 am

I'll level with you Eira, if you are town here, you need to show it. Posturing and being all high and mighty won't do you any favours with me.

You're not the only one frustrated with this game. I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall a lot of the time here. I am struggling with this game and feeling very demotivated given the situation I've been in throughout this blooming game.

I see far more scum motivation in you and what you've done than I see town.
This is partly why I'm re-reading/skimming you and elements.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4014 (isolation #256) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:41 am

Well I guess we find out either way now, and it saves me having to read.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4016 (isolation #257) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:43 am

Eira you are a frustrating person to play with, just so you know.

I genuinely want to swear at you here because of your gods damned arrogance serves no one.

I was referring to your crumb claim.
You have done naught but twist and manipulate context.
You're as bad as the bloody joker.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4017 (isolation #258) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:44 am

I am now checking out as I believe that was hammer.
I'll be back when the mod announces the flip and whatever happens from there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4042 (isolation #259) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:40 pm

Morning, im not spotted, unsurprisingly at this point.

Bella who did you target last night? Also

Nancy is actually soft clear at this point ... Unless scum expected a tracker.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4047 (isolation #260) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:14 am

Yeah everyone checks in before we go on any further, and im actually a little torn on if you claim before or after Mala turns up. I have some things i need to clarify with you too.

Mala, where are you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4048 (isolation #261) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:15 am

Eira go look after yourself. Drink water, maybe tea, and do some you things.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4049 (isolation #262) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:17 am

Nancy when youre better drop some perspective?
Cause I am lost.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4053 (isolation #263) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:00 am

Thats everyone and no claim. I dont believe scum wouldnt spot here with a psuedo IC.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4054 (isolation #264) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:01 am

In post 4050, Eiralox wrote:
In post 4048, Flea The Magician wrote: Eira go look after yourself. Drink water, maybe tea, and do some you things.
Thank you Flea! I'm already checking in here again, I shouldn't. I'm sorry if my rl troubles have bled into this game, I've been very.... harsh, I see that.

I really appreciate this, I need to focus on work and on getting my life sorted(it's just... not), I think taking at least an entire day off, more, is what I really need to do now. You're right, my head just isn't clear.

Nancy Drew: I was real aggro toward you day 5. Apologies are mere words but I'm cognizant of that and it's unneeded and bad.

I hope everyone is able to have a great time.
We have a few days, dont worry about game bleed - it happens and ngl I think were all guilty of that a bit i this one. Has been a spicy one.
When youre back, drop who your sus is and we can work from there.

Worth noting for everyone we remain in YOLO. So no stupid voting.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4058 (isolation #265) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:40 am

In post 4056, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4053, Flea The Magician wrote: Thats everyone and no claim. I dont believe scum wouldnt spot here with a psuedo IC.
It’s not “pseudo”. Scum with an rb ability was confirm by flipped town to have visited me and my slot not going anywhere, so unless you’re aware of any game anywhere where scum tries to rb their teammate, I’m as close to lockclear as you can possibly get.

and obviously they haven’t spotted anyone. I’ve checked my pms multiple times to check because a part of me still is in disbelief that not only that I’m not but no one is. It’s making me wonder if my reads are bad and that’s why scum maybe wants to keep me alive?

That’s really the only explanation I can possibly think of.
Ok remember I tend to be a lot more specific around peoples alignment status :p youre not mod confirmed, or mechanically confirmed. Youre confirmed by extrapolation of actions making it <1% chance if you being scum by the actions that have played out :p

I mean you could still be 3p... I dont think 3p is a concern here though given yesterday.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4059 (isolation #266) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:43 am

In post 4057, Bellaphant wrote: Tbf it's why the scum didn't kill you in lost ;)

I don't believe town has any more power though? But I do wonder if scum no shot: they probably only have to get one elim today and it's incredibly likely that we are in 2:2:1, in my opinion.
My big question for you, is are you gated?
I will elaborate on my thinking once youve answered or refused to answer.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4065 (isolation #267) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:15 am

In post 4060, Bellaphant wrote: I'll be clear now: I am 'one hit'. But I don't know whether it's ever worked, so I don't know whether it's ever been used! Scum know, as they know if I wasn't the right target!

I don't know if that answers your question?
It does.
I have many theories. Too many to be honest as im running things in my head.

Do you have a solve currently?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4066 (isolation #268) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:18 am

In post 4064, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4063, Bellaphant wrote: Best case, mala is 3p and one eira and flea are scum, worse case ...I don't even know.
In post 3591, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 4.09 (Final)

Gimli (5):
BlueBloodedToffee, Malakittens, Eiralox, Bellaphant, Killing Joke.
Eiralox (4):
Flea The Magician, Elements, Radical Rat, Gimli.

Not Voting (0):
-

With 9 players alive, it took 5 to eliminate someone.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2023-02-12 15:30:00).

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Flea The Magician is V/LA.
  • Gimli has reached his post limit for today and has 0/10 posts left in his reserve. He can only post naked votes every 12 hours.
Do you really think Elements and Eira crossbus here? If there’s 4 groupscum, seems odd that Eira goes out of his way to piss me off.

Any scumteam knowing my meta would have probably told him to knock it off no? I just don’t understand what Eira was doing unless he’s doing some kind of Meryl Streep thing, doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. He’s kind of reminding me of Drap in LOST post-game after he realized he was wrong on me.
I dont think we have 3P given yesterday could have just been a quickhammer and kingmaker. No additional kills so survivor if there is 3p.

I still dont think Mala shoots Enchant honestly.

Mala how much attention have you actually paid to the game?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4069 (isolation #269) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:34 am

Come back when you're sober and not making scum reads based on "they pushed conftown" :p

Waiting on Mala before i speculate more.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4072 (isolation #270) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:19 pm

Give Eira a moment or two to recollect themselves.

Hopefully the gamewide mania is subsiding and we can make progress <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4077 (isolation #271) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:36 am

but do you know Eira is town?

Role cop, gated RB and gated Redirector... seems an odd yet magnificent combo for scums to have. Town having gated kill power - just have to know where to hit. which is also part of me thinking "eeeeeh.... maybe?"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4079 (isolation #272) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:24 am

Honestly I'm not entirely sure I see Bella as scum if we assume the claim is real.
Eira being town leaves me, mala and Nancy.
I can't see Mala being scum here with the kill on Enchant unless 3P - in which case yesterday should've been a hell of a lot shorter.

That leaves me and Nancy. which is very much a wtah moment. Nancy is pretty much confirmed at this point, and I know it's not me.

A 3 person scumteam seems VERY unbalanced given the ungated tracker/watcher and other roles we have. I know I'm wrong on *someone*, if we assume 4 person team then I'm wrong on two people and that makes me wonder what kind of team are we up against.

*eternal screaming*

OK so Bella could be fake claiming.
Mala could be traitor who genuinely thought Enchant was town and is just generally disengaged from the game.

Like this is the only solution I can come to. Its in Mala and Bella. I would go Bella over Mala personally today.

That is where my vote is going to go for now.
Mala needs to check in and drop some thoughts.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4082 (isolation #273) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:43 am

In post 4080, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4077, Flea The Magician wrote: but do you know Eira is town?

Role cop, gated RB and gated Redirector... seems an odd yet magnificent combo for scums to have. Town having gated kill power - just have to know where to hit. which is also part of me thinking "eeeeeh.... maybe?"
He just claimed black spot and no one else has.
Yeah I was reaction fishing because frankly at this point the game is very much
*screams into the abyss*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4083 (isolation #274) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:44 am

Nancy whats your thinking on votes for today?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4085 (isolation #275) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:34 pm

More than likely it's yeet-or-lose.
We have at least 2-antitown people here by my reckoning.

The power doesn't seem right for 3 scum.

Mala I could have as a survivor/stowaway with a gun if 3P was considered, but then there's no reason to basically not claim at this point as a potential kingmaker.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4089 (isolation #276) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:30 pm

So where do you actually stand atm Bella?

Your PoE following whats happened and your post so far is me and Mala - assuming Eira town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4091 (isolation #277) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:25 am

I need to grab my VCA script dont I... thats on the other laptop...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4092 (isolation #278) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:26 am

OK Bella how confident are you in your over position and reads currently?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4096 (isolation #279) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:26 am

Spoiler: Day final votecounts, colourised c2023.

In post 1078, furtiveglance wrote:
Votecount 1.17 (Final)

Save The Dragons
(9):
Gamma Emerald
ActionDan
Titus
Nancy Drew 39
Enchant
Gimli
Elements
Eiralox
Save The Dragons
Passenger
(5):
BlueBloodedToffee
, Flea The Magician, Bellaphant, Malakittens,
HighPrincessErinys
Elements
(1):
Passenger
Gimli
(1):
Radical Rat

Not Voting (0): -

With 16 players alive, it took 9 to eliminate someone.

Co-Mod Notes

In post 1885, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 2.16 (Final)

HighPrincessErinys
(8):
Titus
Gamma Emerald
BlueBloodedToffee
Gimli
Elements
Radical Rat
, Flea The Magician,
Nancy Drew 39
Gimli
(1): Malakittens.
Bellaphant (1):
ActionDan
Nancy Drew 39
(1):
Eiralox
Malakittens (1):
HighPrincessErinys
ActionDan
(1): Bellaphant.

Not Voting (1):
Enchant

With 14 players alive, it took 8 to eliminate someone.

Mod Notes
In post 2802, furtiveglance wrote:
Votecount 3.10 (Final)

Gamma Emerald
(7):
Nancy Drew 39
Radical Rat
, Bellaphant,
Gimli
BlueBloodedToffee
Elements
Enchant
Elements
(2):
Eiralox
Gamma Emerald
Eiralox
(1): Flea The Magician.
Enchant
(1):
ActionDan

Not Voting (1): Malakittens.

With 12 players alive, it took 7 to eliminate someone.

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Gimli
    exceeded his post cap for today, and has 0 posts out of 10 left in his reserve.
  • Eiralox
    exceeeded their post cap for today, and has 2 posts out of 10 left in their reserve.
  • Squawk
Votecount 4.09 (Final)

Gimli
(5):
BlueBloodedToffee
, Malakittens,
Eiralox
, Bellaphant,
Nancy Drew 39
Eiralox
(4): Flea The Magician,
Elements
Radical Rat
Gimli

Day 4 ends in Expired.

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Gimli
    has reached his post limit for today and has 0/10 posts left in his reserve. He can only post naked votes every 12 hours.
In post 4027, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 5.06 (final)

Elements
(4):
Eiralox
Radical Rat
, Nancy Drew 39,
Elements

Not Voting (3): Bellaphant, Flea The Magician, Malakittens.

With 7 players alive, it took 4 to eliminate someone.

Day 5 ends in Expired.

Mod Notes
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4097 (isolation #280) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:28 am

In post 4095, Bellaphant wrote: While I wait, question to everyone:

Why would scum need to use black spot last night?
They don't. Same as yesterday.
Unless they're fewer in number than we'd believe at this point.

So fun fact, Eira and Nancy are the only ones to actually end a day on flipped scum.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4136 (isolation #281) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:52 pm

*exausted screaming*

Why has it come to the two slots ive been struggling to get a good read on all game...

Eira please look after yourself.

Sitting and thinking on this there is a good point.
Why wasnt Nancy spotted?
The IC should be the clear target for it because frankly who dafuq as scum wants to keep an IC around.

I am so freaking lost here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4137 (isolation #282) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:55 pm

In post 4135, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: If you’re goal is to get me to vote you, keep it up.

I’m asking you questions and your only response is Bella!scum and I don’t gaf, pretty much. Not remotely persuasive.
Eira is done is the thing - look at when we clashed, the energy is the same at its base, just more sad than manic.

Theres no persuasion because honestly I think Eiras been trying all game. Theyre the only one other than you to finish on scum.

I am genuinely leaning bella here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4140 (isolation #283) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:49 pm

I dont like the bosun crumb, and i am sketch over this whole situation.

No matter how I read into it, im not going to get AI information. Eiras exasperation is genuine. There is zero doubt about that. Looking at how the behaviour has been throughout as much as I dont like it, the bosun crumb makes sense.

Bella i need to sit and deep read. I can't help feeling there's more I'm not saying there which is why I'm more sus of bella
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4147 (isolation #284) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:47 am

In post 4145, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 457, Bellaphant wrote: Eh, if we are wagoning lurkers
I'd rather do enchant
What about this post? @Flea?
What about it? I can pull up the VCA and see if theres any actual momentum behind that intent.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4148 (isolation #285) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:49 am

I can say Ive been called enchant out all along, which I have said, but I put no momentum behind it - so it means nothing.

Im looking at hard actions here admittedly which is a small scope.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4150 (isolation #286) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:09 am

That is a pain to read on mobile. Ill grab the laptop
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4169 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:36 am

I have 1 item left to get on Metroid Prime Remastered... ONE for 100% pickup rate.

Having looked over what nancys quoted, I don't think Elements hard buses a buddy like that.

May Poseidon show mercy on us if we're wrong.

VOTE: Bellaphant.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4170 (isolation #288) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:39 am

This whole process has genuinely cooked my brain, ngl. The crossvotes with no hammer power though, has to be within you two.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4172 (isolation #289) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:06 am

In post 4096, Flea The Magician wrote:

Votecount 1.17 (Final)

Save The Dragons
(9):
Gamma Emerald
ActionDan
Titus
Nancy Drew 39
Enchant
Gimli
Elements
Eiralox
Save The Dragons
Passenger
(5):
BlueBloodedToffee
HighPrincessErinys
Elements
(1):
Passenger
Gimli
(1):
Radical Rat

Co-Mod Notes

Votecount 2.16 (Final)

HighPrincessErinys
(8):
Titus
Gamma Emerald
BlueBloodedToffee
Gimli
Elements
Radical Rat
, Flea The Magician,
Nancy Drew 39
Gimli
Bellaphant (1):
ActionDan
Nancy Drew 39
(1):
Eiralox
Malakittens (1):
HighPrincessErinys
ActionDan

Not Voting (1):
Enchant

Mod Notes
Votecount 3.10 (Final)

Gamma Emerald
(7):
Nancy Drew 39
Radical Rat
, Bellaphant,
Gimli
BlueBloodedToffee
Elements
Enchant
Elements
(2):
Eiralox
Gamma Emerald
Eiralox
Enchant
(1):
ActionDan

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Gimli
  • Eiralox
    exceeeded their post cap for today, and has 2 posts out of 10 left in their reserve.
  • Squawk
Votecount 4.09 (Final)

Gimli
(5):
BlueBloodedToffee
, Malakittens,
Eiralox
, Bellaphant,
Nancy Drew 39
Eiralox
Elements
Radical Rat
Gimli

Day 4 ends in Expired.

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Gimli
    has reached his post limit for today and has 0/10 posts left in his reserve. He can only post naked votes every 12 hours.
Votecount 5.06 (final)

Elements
(4):
Eiralox
Radical Rat
, Nancy Drew 39,
Elements

Day 5 ends in Expired.

Mod Notes
Also D5. I am convinced Eira is spotted town here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4202 (isolation #290) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:22 pm

In post 4190, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4172, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4096, Flea The Magician wrote:

Votecount 1.17 (Final)

Save The Dragons
(9):
Gamma Emerald
ActionDan
Titus
Nancy Drew 39
Enchant
Gimli
Elements
Eiralox
Save The Dragons
Passenger
(5):
BlueBloodedToffee
HighPrincessErinys
Elements
(1):
Passenger
Gimli
(1):
Radical Rat

Co-Mod Notes

Votecount 2.16 (Final)

HighPrincessErinys
(8):
Titus
Gamma Emerald
BlueBloodedToffee
Gimli
Elements
Radical Rat
, Flea The Magician,
Nancy Drew 39
Gimli
Bellaphant (1):
ActionDan
Nancy Drew 39
(1):
Eiralox
Malakittens (1):
HighPrincessErinys
ActionDan

Not Voting (1):
Enchant

Mod Notes
Votecount 3.10 (Final)

Gamma Emerald
(7):
Nancy Drew 39
Radical Rat
, Bellaphant,
Gimli
BlueBloodedToffee
Elements
Enchant
Elements
(2):
Eiralox
Gamma Emerald
Eiralox
Enchant
(1):
ActionDan

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Gimli
  • Eiralox
  • Squawk
Votecount 4.09 (Final)

Gimli
(5):
BlueBloodedToffee
, Malakittens,
Eiralox
, Bellaphant,
Nancy Drew 39
Eiralox
Elements
Radical Rat
Gimli

Day 4 ends in Expired.

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Gimli
Votecount 5.06 (final)

Elements
(4):
Eiralox
Radical Rat
, Nancy Drew 39,
Elements

Day 5 ends in Expired.

Mod Notes
Also D5. I am convinced Eira is spotted town here.
This one. Imo, VCAs are pretty compelling stuff.
These are not VCAs, this is just the end of day counts.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4213 (isolation #291) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:36 am

In post 4206, Bellaphant wrote: But it only works once. It's one shot, Ans I don't know whether it worked. The only time the person I've targetted got it was action Dan.

Because i, fundamentally as scum, would claim bs!! It's the direct play! You are clever

Imagine I'm scum l. For argument, flea is also scum. (This theory really only works if there are two scum, which you've told me you believ, as scum only need one mis lim)
Targeting Nancy doesn't help, they are conf. I know mala is town, so why would I make her conf, or you? If you and Nancy are conf, then Nancy and you have to chose between mala, me, or flea: you've got a 2/3 chance of voting scum!

This works for all scum teams: why would flea and mala bs you? Why would individual traitor (I don't believe this) bs you, over conf town?

I would 100% claim bs as scum, because it adds in a huge element of wifom, reduces people's choices

Also, eira, If you are town, then you haven't been open at all to considering that I'm not scum. But for me, just mech wise, it has to be one (or both) of you or flea. I don't believe mala shoots scum as traitor, sorry, and Nancy is conf.

You should have a lot kore questions about flea than you do.
Yo if youre shading me, shade me. Dont half arse it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4221 (isolation #292) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:26 am

In post 4214, Bellaphant wrote: If there are two scum, I believe you are one of them..by mech. If there are not, you don't have to be. It's a tomorrow question

Anything constructive?
Yeah actually, what questions do you think Eira should be asking me?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4224 (isolation #293) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:42 am

I'd consider it reasonable at this point that Mala is a 3p. The issue is the only 3p that is viable to me currently is a stowaway/survivor which means Mala has won.

If Eira didn't have multiple points where the read on me is reasonably justified, then I'd still be suspicious there.

Your post 2 means very little, a good player can be swingy.

What questions should Eira be asking me? (2nd request)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4229 (isolation #294) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:53 am

In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: @flea, I'm not eira, but If I was I'd be asking how many scum you thought there were
Answered several times - repeatedly.
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote:,why scum shot ad,
Not a clue, potential low information flip?
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: what's the mech of no limming,
5 players alive, going into 4 at night. Potential for 2 non-town going into defeat or true kingmaker tomorrow
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote:why mala wouldn't claim 3p here
Absent from the game, appears to not be following it at all
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: ...you know, all of the stuff I'm asking to actually solve,
Yet none of it you asked me and none of I see as being any sort of helpful at this stage and has mostly been talked into oblivion.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4292 (isolation #295) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:13 am

Ive had a busy day, i have thoughts, gg all, making me sweat like that mala! I tried hinting at you xD
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4297 (isolation #296) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:05 pm

OK I'm home, I managed to us only 5% of my battery reading the dead thread and listening to music on the way home. I'm impressed with my phones battery saver mode (was on 9% when I got on the bus, was on 4% when I reached the end of thread.
In post 313, Radical Rat wrote: An interesting development, but one that changes nothing. Unfortunately Flea has mastered the underrated but overpowered scum strat of being nice*, and unless Eiralox is able to overcome that and accept the truth we are still doomed.

*I do not believe fae is faking being nice solely for manipulative purposes, just that faer genuine kindness is also beneficial to faer goals as scum.
Genuinely being nice and being eloquent gets me so many more town reads.
If I go from talking as I normally would to just choosing a couple of different words, slightly more assertive but overall keeping my usual demeanor I get TR'd so easily... it takes so much effort though mentally to switch into that word choice and yeah honestly being nice goes so far in games.

Also you freaking scare me. You haven't noticed I'm always pocketing you subtly when I'm scum? xD

Also chaining into the dead thread of bringing IRL into games - the example presented is a shit move and that person would not be welcome in games with me again.

I had a
significant
event happen around the time of the prod and it did affect me for some time after. It did affect my health, I did fall into mania and when i am manic it does have impact on my play and responsiveness. I did get a "not-warning" for declaring that I was manic which I disagree with, I can understand the perspective but I think it's fairly clear between me normal, me manic, me v/la and me back to normal. The event is something I'm not comfortable discussing and those involved wouldn't want their matters pasted across the internet. Those who know either needed to or are trusted. Such is the significance of the event I've not really vented about it anywhere where game people are because it would have been OGI inducing.

As for the rest of the game, my gods my scum buddies I love you, how in the fuck did we win this?
Elements claim was awful xD it was go awful and thankfully Gimli - love ya - but you left me wiggle room in what you were saying so I could cast just enough doubt on it to keep myself safe and have someone else pick up the embers I'd left and make a fire. The main thing I had to stop me going all in was that Titus being ungated meant I could probably treat Elements Parity Cop as ungated too as it was weak af.

Mala shooting Enchant is the ultimate double edged sword. I was genuinely panicking last night and you'll see me thinking this out in the scum thread when it's released. That said Enchant was well into scum meta at that point :P there is a very fine line between town and scum enchant lol

AISA, FURTIVE WHY DIDN'T YOU FLAVOUR THE COOK AS LONG JOHN SILVER! curse you :P I wanted to drop that as a hint to Mala but was also kinda worried over it looking TMI if the flip ever happened.

D6 clearing me from Elements claim as well as beautiful, unexpected, but beautiful. I ran through the scenario several times in my head and once you crossvoted you have no idea how big a sigh of relief I gave knowing we'd probably won at that point.

Nancy and me have spoken a bit in discord about what happened D1, we both have something to learn from that. Less said about Frogster the better personally, he's not welcome in a game with me again. I do wish to apologise for bringing the game down with all that, I'm honestly happy that I didn't explode as much on here as I did IRL, took honestly about 2 hours all in all for me to come down from the frogster incident, the Nancy incident I went and slept on with some good music.

I do disagree with the warnings I got from this game, one being one of my creative insults, the other being my detonation. The creative insult, I honestly think the first one was worse but eh, agree to disagree. The second, a little compassion goes a long long way and I would advise anyone looking to run games with increased moderation and accountability to just have a little awareness and compassion.

When triggers are hit, things will escalate
fast.
I am happy to discuss this particular trigger and its effects in more detail in private, but be aware this is very much a raw wound and I will have considerably less patience than normal to explain this one.

The game balance is an interesting one, I genuinely did not expect this to be a scum win but fortunately Elements MVP with that claim and play definitely bought us a lot of time, as much as it hurt me to not go into claim and flavour mechanics.

We definitely fought hard for this win, and I'm glad we got it.

As for everyone else, every single damned one of you, go have a cup of tea or something and have a breather. This was a high intensity game for everyone involved, and ya'll need to go do some self care.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4303 (isolation #297) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:43 pm

I don't think any of it was aimed at mala, given i recieved a not-warning and the various issues Nancy had I'd imagine we were the main targets initially, then bella and eira
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4305 (isolation #298) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:39 am

twiddles thumbs waiting for mod pt*