mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #85 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:47 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, wake me up earlier next time plz, didn't know the game already started.

I think we want to lynch cult leaders: every cult less means more agnostics (townies from now on) the next day, means more mislynches before we catch god.

and is catching cult leaders hard? I think there is a way.

One good thing about me missing the random voting stage is that I was not involved in what I would have done first post in the game if I were a cult leader: telling god who not to kill, to tell who you culted. I don't know what would be the persons to cult early, and I haven't found any obvious breadcrumbs.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:07 am

Post by mykonian »

ting =) wrote:Any thoughts on any of the players then, myko?
no, that is the problem: well, I think maskman is not a cult leader, but other then that I usually have problems to find something usefull out of a random voting stage. Jahudo's WIFOM (letting christian out), is far to obvious.

So no, close to no read on the moment.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by mykonian »

X wrote:mykonian, read the thread/roles through...we can kill 1 cult leader, but that's it.

Waiting on Zakeri...
I seem to be missing the point here. I have read the roles, and reread, but why only 1?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Post by mykonian »

ting =) wrote:@myko.
If you had to peg someone as god based on the current information, myko, who do you think would it be?
If I knew it, he would be gone too soon, don't you think? ruins the game a bit :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:38 am

Post by mykonian »

whatever...

silverphoenix.

and no, I'm not going to vote.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by mykonian »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
FoS: DGB, qwints, Jebus, ting, bloodmoney

We're looking for God, not the Islamic CL. I guarantee there is more than one Christian/Jew voting for zwet.
are we? I think town would be quite happy if we could kill cult leaders. Gives us way more time to shoot God.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 am

Post by mykonian »

vote ting

I saw the light.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:10 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:
vote ting

I saw the light.
Mark my words. We can check at endgame. But I'd swear myko is scum. That sort of late entry, not having a clue what's going on... scummalicious.
problem with your explanation is, that if I was scum, I would know what was going on. Plays much easier. I would have loved to be scum, but now I have to find god within 20 players. The game would be over fast if I knew it now already, don't you think. On page six, esspecially in a large game, I don't think it is weird to have little read on players.

No, ting, I thought how I would play if I was god. I would think it far too easy to lurk. I would try to stay active from the start of the game, talking here and there. Didn't need to be usefull, but show like it was. I would also, like ordinary scum like a case on me (while this is mostly gut) to defend, because you know there is nothing against you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:27 am

Post by mykonian »

ting =) wrote:You're on my hitlist by the way. More for the fact that I had to ask you
three
times in order to get you to make a guess on who might be God than for the vote though.
and I still can't understand why you would ask me three times to do that. It doesn't tell a thing, because I don't know anything, but still you are very eager to get that out of me. How protown you must be...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:51 am

Post by mykonian »

ting =) wrote:And how do you see my asking it as making me anti-town? Did you see the question as harming the town? Did you think answering it would have helped the cults/god or hurt nietsczhe/agnostics?
no, not really. It only showed to me that you were a little overconcerned with how protown you looked. I think the question was not that usefull, esspecially after I told that I had trouble with seeing anything scummy. Still you continued to force a name out of me. For what use? I think it had use to you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:59 am

Post by mykonian »

ting =) wrote:
myko wrote:no, not really. It only showed to me that you were a little overconcerned with how protown you looked. I think the question was not that usefull, esspecially after I told that I had trouble with seeing anything scummy. Still you continued to force a name out of me. For what use? I think it had use to you.
Concerned with how protown I looked? My question was:
ting wrote:If you had to peg someone as god based on the current information, myko, who do you think would it be?
How does that make me look protown, exactly? It's a straightforward question obviously meant to learn more about you. How did you see it as reflecting positively on me?

Oh, the question was useful, to everyone. You were revealing very little about your view on the others. You had 5ish pages worth of info and said that you had 'no read' when you came in. Do you see it hurting the town in any way now that we know one thing about your view on the players?
I told you exactly what I thought, what I knew. I had no read at it. Still you ask a third time to get a random name out of me. I don't think that was usefull, as I already told you what I thought. So what was the use of it? To tell me now how protown you were by asking my view on the game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:08 am

Post by mykonian »

true. I've got to start somewhere...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #147 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by mykonian »

X wrote:
mykonian wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
FoS: DGB, qwints, Jebus, ting, bloodmoney

We're looking for God, not the Islamic CL. I guarantee there is more than one Christian/Jew voting for zwet.
are we? I think town would be quite happy if we could kill cult leaders. Gives us way more time to shoot God.
Listen to me! If we kill 2 cult leaders, we lose. I think you might be one, trying to get us to kill the other two.
FoS: mykonian
after this is was explained (forgot who did it) that the last cult won in case the other two got defeated. I missed that rule, sorry...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #153 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by mykonian »

X wrote:Hm...alright. I just don't think you posted that you repented this view. (Get it?)
It's fine, I didn't post that when it was explained. I only dropped the idea.

and maskman, we still got one shot :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:27 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Double A wrote:Hey guys, I'm here to replace some guy.

So who's God?

And in the meantime:
VOTE: ZACHARI
This player is scum. Replacing in and just like that, adding a vote to the biggest wagon.

Thanks for replacing BTW
that player is not the most experienced player in the world.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #228 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Post by mykonian »

I don't understand how post 181 by bloodmoney should give any information who is what allignment. He tries to find reasons for an attack, but comes mostly with null-tells. I don't like it.
unvote vote bloodmoney

I see that the too scummy fallacy is used on zwet. I know it is wrong to think that way, but I must say that I feel the same way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #230 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by mykonian »

Bloodmoney wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:
SP wrote:I'm talking about his actual vote on Zakeri (which actually isn't the first person to vote Zakeri by simply agreeing with Jahudo).
His vote needs justification, preferably. And protip: saying "others did it too, why zach"
only further
proves your connection.
For a completely simple statement that is true, you try to make it prove that SP is linked to that person. A towny could make that statement quite normally, so nothing weird here.
SilverPhoenix wrote:
Jebus wrote: 2) Why would it be a bad idea to ask who someone's suspects are if they say they have suspects? Please explain this to me.
And this confirms that it really has nothing to do with the Zakeri case. Jebus simply wanted to know Zakeri's suspects (even if they were tied to the case against him).
Deflecting off Zakeri. Zakeri is a possible God; hell, she's the top nominee for that.
and because of your perception that Zakeri is god, SP must be scum? Brilliant. Again a quite normal statement, that any player, scum or town can make, and you manage to twist it into a scumtell.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:15 am

Post by mykonian »

I think we can say that someone that has claimed cult till now, can't be god. God would never wifom us that way, as it would make people look at him. He doesn't want to be in the center of the attention.

if we want to lynch god (because two lynched cult leaders could end the game a little early), we should shift our attention a bit, I think.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by mykonian »

X wrote:
mykonian wrote:I think we can say that someone that has claimed cult till now, can't be god. God would never wifom us that way, as it would make people look at him. He doesn't want to be in the center of the attention.
Can you say "WIFOM?" Someone playing aggressively, saying that God will play not like him?
FoS: mykonian
. Again.
Wifom? yes. Likely? no.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #256 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by mykonian »

I said, that with the meta that is around, I wouldn't expect god to hint at being a cult-leader.

as far as I know, I haven't done that, so I'm a suspect. Plus that I'm not really in to the game, and a little too lurky at the moment, I think I would fit in the picture that I would have of a person playing god. So, ehh, I don't think that holds.

and to change meta that god's claim cultist takes a bit more time, and because it wasn't said before, till that moment, I think I can say that it is unlikely.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #259 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

if you are having fun by not playing this game, then don't play this game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #269 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 am

Post by mykonian »

ting =) wrote:
myko wrote:I think we can say that someone that has claimed cult till now, can't be god. God would never wifom us that way, as it would make people look at him. He doesn't want to be in the center of the attention.
myko wrote:Wifom? yes. Likely? no.
I disagree. Notice how a number of people are opposed to anything that isn't a God lynch. Couple that with the fact that by Day 2, it'll be near impossible for the agnostics to control the lynch, and I think that a smart God might very well try to do this kind of wifom. I don't think we can discard the possiblity of God trying to wifom us this way.
I thought it unlikely. I didn't say it was impossible.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #271 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:56 am

Post by mykonian »

it is moot now. It was not moot. So all I was saying only applied to the part of the game where I had not yet said it :) And we got to start somewhere, in stead of voting for the person with the most one-liners.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #321 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:/shakes head
You're going to have to be more specific than that if you don't want me screaming Too Townie at you and how your argument is fallacious. Tell me
what
statements were persuasive and I'll be willing to play ball, because right now I don't have a problem with Jebus' statements at all (as I stated in my previous post).
Calm down. It's clear that Jebus is being bus'ed. Jebus' statement was perfectly fine and innocuous. However, his buddies want to distance themselves from Jebus by making totally bogus cases. I'm helping them along with my vote.
God wouldn't be bussed, would he.

Plus that I agree with mask man. The too towny fallacy is it work here too.
Bloodmoney wrote:DGB is striking me as being too DGB. While I find myself agreeing with her I have a strange feeling concerning her (stranger than usual at least). I'm slightly scared at the idea that DGB might be God.
I don't like this statement. "Hi I'm god, DGB is obvious town, and cought cult leader/attacks town and I want to look town.
I believe I've said this before, but I would like this to be entirely clear: DO NOT PLAY TO AN EXPECTED WIN CONDITION. I see too many people doing just that. In the here and now, every agnostic's duty should be to find God and preferably today, while we're in majority. So move your lazy asses and stop lurking and being scummy already.
I didn't see it, but I agree with this statement.

In short: I don't see where all the action around Jebus comes from. I don't like it. Zwet is suspicious but the way he acts (like a fool) is more like a lightning protector. I see him as culted.

Jebus is town in my eyes, and the way people reacted on him reinforces me in that idea.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #431 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Just look at pacman's total contribution. Only 3 posts so far. But already, there's a pattern that is unusual for him.

That's EXACTLY what I'd expect someone to play God. WIFOM to some degree I know, but that kind of very nervous lurking in plain sight, and trying very hard to escape notice and not rock the boat.
problem is, I could see and culted player do this also. Otherwise, I agree.
ortolan post 264 wrote:um, hi, I haven't posted since Tuesday so I'm obvGod etc.

I could vote for Zakeri (although I don't even remember the post that apparently makes him scummy), or Pacman, because DGB is awesome.

Jebus is acting like stereotypical townie "omgosh zwet, don't claim GoD!!! that is anti-town" which means he's probably scum but only has a 1/7 chance of being the scum playa we actually want to lynch

but still

Vote Jebus
hmm, great??? lets vote for a towny! Because he point out bad play!

I did the same, why not me?
FoS ortolan

and in 277, qwints hops on the bandwagon for this reason...
Bloodmoney wrote:After the ting-mykonian exchange I expect God to be changing activity levels.

The Jebus wagon is lame, and qwints is obvscum for his first post in 6 days being nothing but a piggyback vote.
wow! sorry for attacking you before, mister agnostic!
mask man wrote:How do you tell the difference DGB?
When a response is TOO town,
how town is too town? When the player
clearly
is making an effort to seem town, which jebus was doing.
He wasn't just having a normal townie reaction, he was making that statement for the sole purpose of looking town(which a towns member wouldn't do) and if he is scum, to redirect attention at the God claimer(which wasn't really needed because obv attention will be shifted like that, as it was, because we got scum reactions and later looked back at it.). If he toned the "WTF DUN U CLAIM GAWDZ0R" down to a "dude, wtf?" or something, it wouldn't be like this.
defending orto? maskman is antitown, but not god. after that, he jumps on Jebus.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
zachattack wrote:If god gets bussed everyone who bussed him would lose.
You'd be surprised. I am SURE that that bus'ing happened already. Never mind the calculations; scum is foolish that way.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Whaaa??? You're trying to get us into a major WIFOM. Why?
translated: ****, she is right! I hope she doesn't catch god day 1...
zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't think Blood is helping much.
but he was: hello mister cult!
mask man wrote:new scumlist:
almost everybody >_>

No really, I dare everyone to just glance at the last page, I smell rotten fish is so many pockets!
SCUM!

people, what would a roleclaim give us? (hint: nothing).

On this moment, I think zwet and maskman are culted, bloodmoney and Jebus as town, DGB as ???, orto as general scum

I wouldn't expect from town orto a weak vote based on unexplained meta, plus that it was on the biggest bandwagon: Jebus.

unvote vote ortolan

Sorry for being inactive.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #444 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:55 am

Post by mykonian »

Jebus wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:EDWOP:
Mod, can we have a votecount?
This^

Random thought: eventually, wouldn't cult become the new pro-town and Nietzsche become the new God?
it is not exactly the same. Think about it: one cult knows itself, and therefor they only have to look at less players (kind of mason like), and they have some kind of "investigation". So no, it is not fair :)

I just hope that someone is the best one shot vig and beats the odds. It's a good thing he only really has to worry about one person: God. That is the only one that can kill him first. When being at L-1, he can always make the last desperate shot, and nothing can stop him then.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #445 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:56 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:
I wrote:That's EXACTLY what I'd expect someone to play God. WIFOM to some degree I know, but that kind of very nervous lurking in plain sight, and trying very hard to escape notice and not rock the boat.
problem is, I could see and culted player do this also. Otherwise, I agree.
What would be the motive for a culted player to act that way?
not to get lynched. Cult cares little about god: the chance that god dies is small. The chance that one of the other two cults win is twice the chance that the cult wins it themselves. In any case, it is most likely that cult wins.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #448 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:23 am

Post by mykonian »

Jebus wrote:The further into this game we play, the more likely God is to be caught - recruits as well as the CL's lose if god dies, so it is indeed a very finely balanced setup, assuming us agnostics play competently enough to pick out recruits/CL's.
no, I'm sorry, that won't work. It is more then likely that in three rounds
agnostics can only win by a great shot. Plus that cult making such a united voting block that doesn't want to lynch god, and agnostics are looking everywhere. We can't lynch at the speed cult recruits.
And Myko the recruit/would-be-recruit, playing as a would-be is a bad idea. Don't do it.
I'm sorry? At least accuse me of bad play, and point out why. I know I'm not the best town, but really, I'm trying. (apart from the obvious inactivity: that was just my fault, no excuses. It should not be part of my play)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #450 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:44 am

Post by mykonian »

mykonian wrote:not to get lynched. Cult cares little about god: the chance that god dies is small. The chance that one of the other two cults win is twice the chance that the cult wins it themselves. In any case, it is most likely that cult wins.
general theory, and explanation why cult could lurk. The theory doesn't hurt town. It does the contrary: perfect cult play helps town. Because the cult that is trying the hardest to get innocents killed is not the cult that is going to win. The cult that hurts its enemy's the most is the cult that is going to win. Imperfect cult play will focus on town, and that is not what we want, do we?

Jebus, maybe it is easier to see if you look at it as sort of a prisoners dilemma: If cult plays imperfect and cooperate, it is sure one of them will win. If one of them defects, they are going to win. Cult must play against the other cults to win, it is that simple.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #452 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:35 am

Post by mykonian »

Jebus wrote:Theory be said, I've never been one to play that way. For example, I try to play the same from one game to another (with the exception of changes in playstyle). Even in a game like this, if I were a CL/recruit/God, I'd probably do the same thing I'm doing now.

Now Wifom aside, I believe I've made my point. While it makes sense for cults+god to lurk, we can't take it as a given, but more use it as a dependent tell.
O, but that is not what I'm talking about. The theory was apart from it, and only clears up the cults goals. And I agree with the conclusions you take: we had a lurker, and that doesn't mean he is sure to be God. It's not a solid God-tell
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #505 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:37 am

Post by mykonian »

ortolan wrote:What's with Post 425 by SilverPhoenix about "rolefishing". Only one player in the whole game's role can be usefully fished by scum... (Nietzschke)
myk (431) wrote:hmm, great??? lets vote for a towny! Because he point out bad play!

I did the same, why not me?
FoS ortolan
acting like a stereotypical townie does not equal acting townie
myk (431) wrote:On this moment, I think zwet and maskman are culted, bloodmoney and Jebus as town, DGB as ???, orto as general scum
This is stupid. The setup does not accomodate you describing some players as "scummy culted" and some others as otherwise non specified scummy. If you were agnostic you'd be thinking about whether we were cult, recruits or God.
myk (431) wrote:SCUM!

people, what would a roleclaim give us? (hint: nothing).

This is also stupid for aforementioned reasons, and as X points out in the below post.

myk is obvscum but I don't think he'd be so aggressive if he were God so that isn't particularly useful.
You are quite eager to show that they shouldn't listen to me, because it is stupid, and I'm aggressive scum: you have seen me play as town and as mafia, and this is clearly not how I play as antitown.

unvote vote ortolan
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #525 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:47 am

Post by mykonian »

ortolan wrote:
myk (505) wrote:You are quite eager to show that they shouldn't listen to me, because it is stupid, and I'm aggressive scum: you have seen me play as town and as mafia, and this is clearly not how I play as antitown.

unvote vote ortolan
Actually your play in this game matches neither your scum nor town meta as I've seen them, so that's not going to help.

You actually had a very insubstantial case against me, everything above this was just quoting me even though some of it wasn't even in quotation marks.

Anyhow; you've OMGUSed me (even though I wasn't voting for you)- what type of scum do you think I am???

Looking at pacman now to see what's incited the controversy.
you are right. I shouldn't play like this... It is mostly a gut feeling, how a few people react the wrong way and it looks like you are in the center of it. you are the kind of scum that is hard to catch.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #630 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:45 am

Post by mykonian »

It is quite clear that zwet is trying to disrupt the town. That is what could possebly be a culted-tell. On the other hand, why would zwet be culted?

I thought he was slightly defensive of DGB last pages, and that would leave DGB, what? God?

I think DGB would be a likely target to cult, am I wrong?

Zwet also is quite offensive, or disruptive about two people: Jebus and Bloodmoney, two people that I consider towny. That would fit in with this theory.

I think I support lurking-qwints-scum theory.
unvote vote qwints
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #633 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by mykonian »

that's why you should touch me. :)

[/useless answer on useless post]
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #635 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by mykonian »

would you agree if I posted the posts where I thought this tomorrow? That has two important good things to it: A, I can go to sleep. B, I have to post in this game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #666 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:17 am

Post by mykonian »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't like quotes. You don't have to. I'd just like an explanation excluding my crazy posts from yesterday which I regret.
simply that you have a way of attacking the persons that are protown, and make good posts now and then (jebus, bloodmoney... but not DGB?)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #667 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:22 am

Post by mykonian »

Bloodmoney wrote:zwet is obvcult and trying to be a distraction. Ignore him, he's no use to us.

xofelf gives opinions detailing only me and how scummy I've been, which other players would gladly call OMGUS. Luckily for her I believe that OMGUS is a fairytale. Nevertheless I'd like her to give something on everyone, if her time permits naturally, and I don't intend to be snippy, pretty please with sugar on top.

As for your points--I didn't ever get angry, I was trying to get some reactions. I accused people of being opportunistic because that's what they were, jumping to "obvious" conclusions and piggy-backing on others' sloppy points if they made or agreed with any points at all. I make up my mind about roles based on their actions, and
of course
I'm not gonna let them argue me out of it--they shouldn't be out to convince me this way or that, they should be out to find God. I change my mind based on their actions, not based on how good they argued against my accusation.

BTW qwints is the best lynch here.
Great post, and I believe you are right. I think you could be right about lurking-qwints.

only, why would zwet be culted?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #682 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Post by mykonian »

qwints wrote:Jebus has constantly questioned people's cases for god whenever someone casts suspicion instead of refuting them. This indicates he's afraid of giving away too much information when adding on to these cases. Furthermore, he is too confident in his opinion of various players. I think he knows the cult leaders as well as god and is thus God.

Therefore,
unvote, vote Jebus
qwints is proving a point here.

and I have no idea why it would be usefull for al-kohaulec to paint me as leader... There is no direct reason for it, but he thinks he needs to say it. Would you please explain?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #691 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:44 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
qwints wrote:I, for one, strongly oppose the qwints wagon.
unvote, vote: qwints
BUSSING!

I don't think qwints is god. just desillusioned :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #705 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:18 am

Post by mykonian »

WIFOM.

but it fits.
unvote

DGB is not on my god-list.

I think pacman is an easy target, but antitown is again not god...

X is quite scummy in that last post.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #768 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:43 am

Post by mykonian »

let's take a gamble, and like something else is going to happen:
vote qwints
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #795 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:59 am

Post by mykonian »

mask man wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:A christian recruit is still possible if qwints was lying. I'm doubtful of it, but it should still be noted because that's potentially one more player who does not want to lynch God.
The game is unwinnable for that player, if they exist.
till they get recruited.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #852 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:34 am

Post by mykonian »

I think DGB is god. Partly gut, partly inexplicible actions in case she would be town, partly interactions with other players. BTW, last post is a good example. God could post this to get to know who the recruits are (god hurts its cause when he kills believers now).
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #856 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:18 am

Post by mykonian »

Bloodmoney wrote:If you are avoiding a CL claim simply because you don't want to die, don't be afraid. a Cult Leader claim will make you lynch-immune as long as the third cult doesn't have majority--which won't realistically happen.

So grow a pair and tell the truth.
Great idea. CL's only lose that they will be lynched if the other cult has majority. But then they have lost anyway. So basically, they lose nothing.

What do they win? NK-immune (nietche won't accidentaly kill you). And lynch-immune, as the agnostics+your own cult are a majority. And we'll be a majority till the other clan gains it. And then we've lost anyway.

CL's, would you plz claim?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #863 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 am

Post by mykonian »

Bloodmoney wrote:@mykonian: either I'm very convincing or you're more short-sighted than I thought. Maybe sarcastic. Cult Leaders won't claim voluntarily--they still haven't lost.
they can't lose by claiming, can they. and we still have our superweapon, and we don't want that accidentaly to hit a CL, don't we?

The fact that god and CL could look so much like each other annoys me. It could easily make us lose.

and it might have also other uses, don't you think?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #867 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:BTW I'm contemplating a zwetGod scenario. He's been doing a fairly good under the radar gig so far with one-liners that have sufficient insight without being too helpful.
And this differs from his meta... how?
You are doing this on purpose. Why? You are seriously confusing me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #872 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:29 am

Post by mykonian »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I find it disadvantageous for cult leaders to claim for several reasons, such as giving the other cult one less mistake night-recruit and surrendering power to the town.
I don't think you can convince me anymore that you are not CL. Thank you for claiming.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #874 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:15 am

Post by mykonian »

just "sanity-challenged."
sure
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #879 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:19 am

Post by mykonian »

X wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:??? I don't see many DGB godtells. I think you're jumping to conclusions.
QFT.
I'm never going to play a game with multiple cults again. This is seriously confusing. Let's hope other people see this clearer.

While I agree with X that DGB wants to look like cult leader, then I don't understand why he would want to lynch her. This change is to abrupt to be caused normally -> X is culted.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #885 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:21 am

Post by mykonian »

Cult wants to lynch opposing cult leader. DGB faked that.

and you are not quite unlikely cult, so I'm a bit confused about your motives.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #891 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:Cult wants to lynch opposing cult leader. DGB faked that.
Please list the tells of a cult wanting to lynch an opposing cult leader.
Please list the tells of a playing faking wanting to lynch an opposion cult leader.

Then we'll talk.
voting for someone without giving a reason while that same person has just been accused of being a CL.

on the other hand, that is too obvious. Plus that there is some kind of link between you (that you also could have fabricated, quite possible actually). Anyway, there is something weird about you.

Do I want to talk to you? What would be in it for me?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #892 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by mykonian »

X wrote:And mykonian/Bloodmoney, I'd suggest not responding to DGB's questions. Listing tells makes them much easier for the cults to avoid.
sorry... :oops:
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #894 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by mykonian »

zwet, the person she voted for.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #899 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Post by mykonian »

X wrote:mykonian, are you trying to be confusing on purpose? And are you going to try and say that you didn't see my post from 21 minutes earlier?

But you didn't give away anything that wasn't obvious, so that doesn't matter.
No, I tend to read threads from top to bottom, and react on what I read :(
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #949 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:18 am

Post by mykonian »

X, nice post, really. Main points: "The if I were god" statements, and the 180 on qwints.

The if I were god statements could be a way to talk around the subject, but you are going to make mistakes in that case: I tried to see who could be god that way, and tried to explain my thoughts.

the 180 on qwints is weird indeed, but I had read a newby game where he replaced as town, and while his posts were not long, he was reasonable active (not annoying inactive anyway), and his post at least tried to find out something. The difference with his play here were so big, that I wanted to gamble that.

Jahudo, even if I wanted to claim cult, I'm not. I think my play hasn't been that stunning, so I'm still agnostic. It would be wrong to lynch me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #964 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:52 am

Post by mykonian »

SilverPhoenix wrote:About the mykonian case brought up by X, I want to review his meta. Right now, I have the feeling that his points are right, considering the game I played with him when we were both Town (Mini 682) he didn't act that way. But I need to make sure.

After these recent events, I'm leaning towards more myko and al, less on pacman. I'll make my choice after I review myko's meta.
don't bother, you won't find it. But you won't find it in my scum games either. If you remember that game I was in with you, I was practically useless. I'm still trying to change that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #966 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:52 am

Post by mykonian »

well, the fact that they are observations makes that a yes. I just don't end on the same conclusions as he does. But I do use the "if I were god" part often, and I did change my idea about towny/lurking god with qwints.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #971 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 am

Post by mykonian »

zwetschenwasser wrote:myk, admitting that you have godtells isn't going to stop us from roasting your divine bananas.
They are no godtells, you haven't read the explanation, and you don't care, you just have seen that someone attacks me and you think that a good idea.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #978 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:03 am

Post by mykonian »

new idea: while day one agnostics were still in a clear majority, this changed day 2. Day one we could still see distancing, but day 2 this doesn't make sense anymore, as the agnostics will practically need every vote on one person. All the believers need to do, is making some strong wagons against other agnostics, to pull a few votes away from the god wagon. Would it be a good idea to check who got some votes day one, and where is little talk about now?

The problem I see now, is the fact that agnostics could still be on god.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #988 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:37 am

Post by mykonian »

X wrote:
Mykonian wrote:The problem I see now, is the fact that agnostics could still be on god.
You hit the nail on the head. Except we Agnostics don't see it as a problem.
lol

yes, you can read it that way too :)

what I meant was that it could be a good tell, if someone got some votes day 1, and substantially less day 2. This tell is worth nothing if the agnostics are already on the right wagon.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #989 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:39 am

Post by mykonian »

Jahudo wrote:
mykonian wrote:new idea: while day one agnostics were still in a clear majority, this changed day 2.
I think it still is a clear majority. 2 CL, plus 4 max recruits, plus god = 7 people who don't want to find god.

Zakeri is starting to lurk again and I don't like it again. There's a handful of people I'm suspicious of though.
you missed maskman, that makes 8 against 10

That means almost every agnostic must be on the godwagon to lynch him.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by mykonian »

Jahudo wrote:
mykonian wrote:
Jahudo wrote:
mykonian wrote:new idea: while day one agnostics were still in a clear majority, this changed day 2.
I think it still is a clear majority. 2 CL, plus 4 max recruits, plus god = 7 people who don't want to find god.

Zakeri is starting to lurk again and I don't like it again. There's a handful of people I'm suspicious of though.
you missed maskman, that makes 8 against 10

That means almost every agnostic must be on the godwagon to lynch him.
What does maskman have to do with that post?
He was culted christian right? His only chance of winning is to protect god, and to hope that he gets culted again.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by mykonian »

mask man wrote:Sure sucks ass to be the christian recruit.

So I had some problems with Troj32 blah blah, I couldn't post or PM or anything, Google was gay, but I could still read. Gave up though and tried telling someone to tell Gurgi to replace me, but I'm back now I guess. I'll be able to re read later.
I think this is it. He can only win by being recruited, and killing god (who's name he knows) destroys all his chances on winning. Maskman doesn't want to lynch god.

So, it is 10 against 8, and that is close to impossible for town to win, if scum doesn't bus/distance. So I assume they won't, and that's why we could look for people that were distanced from day 1, but where some attention disappeared day 2. (yes, I know this is close to impossible, just throwing it out, maybe Nietsche has some use for it)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:26 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm glad I didn't remove my vote. I like mask man's analysis.
Maskmans only goal is not to find god...

and I love how I'm being voted for being distanced to, but this is a big mistake, you shouldn't lynch me. Let's try it another time:

If I were god, would I want to lynch qwints? You say I bussed him, and I that a good god wouldn't have needed to. I already gave the reason for such a switch, it was based on an old game of qwints.

And zwet is not completely right, DGB is only culted, no leader. What you call distancing, I call OMGUS attacks. I have for quite a long time thought DGB scummy, and this is her reaction.

So, please don't lynch me now, I have done protown things too, I have tried to give new ideas, I have tried to find ways of finding god. Doesn't that count too?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:59 am

Post by mykonian »

al_kohaulec wrote:
mykonian wrote:
mask man wrote:Sure sucks ass to be the christian recruit.

So I had some problems with Troj32 blah blah, I couldn't post or PM or anything, Google was gay, but I could still read. Gave up though and tried telling someone to tell Gurgi to replace me, but I'm back now I guess. I'll be able to re read later.
I think this is it. He can only win by being recruited, and killing god (who's name he knows) destroys all his chances on winning. Maskman doesn't want to lynch god.
When I read that, I read it as "Sucks for the guy who's a Christian," not "Sucks for me to be Christian."
you are probably right... Then it can still be 11 against 7. that means only 3 can be on a non god wagon.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:16 am

Post by mykonian »

after day one, it isn't surprising that Bloodmoney got culted, is it HP? Just see what I'm voted for now, I got way too many votes for such a weak case.

I must say, what Adel posts here, that is great. I believe it. The only thing that is weird, is the activity that was more often around Jebus...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:26 am

Post by mykonian »

man, I am lazy... and I now know lurking actually pays. It was not intentional.
Adel wrote:
mykonian wrote: The only thing that is weird, is the activity that was more often around Jebus...
what do you mean by this. Now is not the time for you to type short posts. Use more words. Explain yourself using specifics.
Jebus was a target earlier, and it didn't have a good feel from me then. I didn't have the feeling it was really based on something good, so I suspected a different motive.
DrippingGoofball wrote:mykonian is not god, mykonian has too many votes to be god.
then why did you vote me? I agree with Tajo, you are culted.
Adel wrote:His attack on my Jebus case is now the single most important point in support of Jebus being god.
this was about orto, and it simply is not right. I have played games with orto, and that is simply not the way he plays. I think you have to assume that he is town, or let go of this point. Another possibility (not unlikely in my opinion) Orto is culted, and Jebus is his leader...

about qwints, assuming he is not stupid. If he didn't know what Jebus was, and he claimed that he couldn't recruit him, that was 2/3 chance that Jebus was CR. In that case, claiming that would give one cult an easy win. Observation, probably doesn't matter.

Seen that I expect Adel to be town, not culted anyway, makes that she at least tries to find god. Knowing that I'm not a great scumhunter, and the reputation adel has, and the good case, means that I should follow in this case. No matter how bad following is, is probably smart in this case.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 am

Post by mykonian »

hp [leaves] wrote:Why didn't God kill you last night Jebus?
Guess what, god doesn't know who get's culted. He could easily shoot his own people. Hello cult :) Don't lynch my only hope.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:32 am

Post by mykonian »

how is he god? Would god hammer? after god didn't kill him previous night? I think that is asking too much...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:40 am

Post by mykonian »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
ortolan wrote:I say we tell Jebus to use his one shot-kill on whoever he thinks is God the most, I'd say Zakeri personally. Otherwise lynch him- if he doesn't use his night-kill today he'll have to use it tonight anyway because God till target him. So let's vote on whom she should day-kill ;)
I actually like this, personally. It's the only verifiable way to clear him, unless the real Nietzsche (not Jebus) does it to clear Jebus. Either way, Jebus should be dead by tomorrow, otherwise he has to be CL. Or God, I guess. (circular logic ftl :()

Vote: Jebus
NO WAY! If we lynch someone else now, we take another chance on lynching god. We are not going to lynch Jebus, because what happens tomorrow, happens tomorrow. With a bit of luck there are still enough agnostics to push his lynch through, if needed.

Now we need to take the chance we lynch God (on accident), and thereby also increasing Jebus his chances on a good shot: one less to care about.

So, Jebus, maybe it would be a good idea to say who you would like to be out of the way, what person you would like to know for sure can not be god. If you are good, and god is in your top two, we win this :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by mykonian »

Adel wrote:JEBUS FAKECLAIMED AND ALL OF YOU BOUGHT IT!

he will die tonight, so he should use his 1-shot kill immediately

THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT CONFIRMS Neitzche.

it is a fakeclaim!
since when is there a roleblocker? He can use his kill, if his claim is true, something I think likely. After you think you are lynched, lying is a bit useless.

and in any case, I don't want to lynch him, because if he is Nietzsche, I'm a fool for not giving him an extra chance, and if he isn't, nothing is yet lost, because Nietzsche is still out there.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

hello Looker. Nice to see you again :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by mykonian »

the town gets two kills: one from N and one from lynch. It doesn't matter which comes first... except that if the N kill comes first then we know that Jebus isn't god. If jebus doesn't confirm himself before the lynch then agnostics still have a chance to kill god while our numbers are strong enough to drive the lynch.

If we lynch first (someone who is not Jebus) then if Jebus is god there will be no way that he will get lynched tomorrow.
You are right. I shouldn't play at this hour... This was quite a bad logical mistake. I agree with you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 am

Post by mykonian »

Jebus, it doesn't matter if you lynch now, and then kill. Just give your targets, and all the agnostics will follow (that means a majority for sure, even if you miss). That way, you can choose both targets, and the situation is the same as if we lynch first and then shoot, with the added benefit that we trust you then, as you are confirmed.

So, Shoot. After that claim, you can't do different!

But I'm not completely happy that I'm that high on your god-list, as I don't want to be the cause that we lose, and it must be bad play that got me there.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 am

Post by mykonian »

X, we are talking the same way: Jebus needs to shoot now, and then we lynch. It is the best way of doing things. If Jebus doesn't shoot in his next post, or if that post doesn't get here soon, I'm going to assume he lies, and I'm going to vote.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:24 am

Post by mykonian »

hp [leaves] wrote:ATTN Jebus: Kill now. If you post in this thread once more and haven't made your kill, you are obvGod.

Lurking can save you no more.
QFT. I'll lynch you too.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Post by mykonian »

Jebus wrote:Also, I suggest we kill mykonian for the lynch. No sense in killing a confirmed Nietzsche :/

unvote, Vote: Mykonian
I threatened till you confirmed yourself. Of course I don't want to kill you.

but I insist that lynching me is not a good choice. The case against me is not that good, it is based on a weak tell, and on an obvious weird thing (switching my view for Qwints). That wouldn't point at me being god. It would point at me being agnostic with some kind of meta on Qwints, or cult happy to get rid of an opponent. While it is not that likely that I was culted, it must be the first.

I believe orto to be town, based on meta too. Never played with Zakeri, or Mask man.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:10 am

Post by mykonian »

if we have the luck of not hitting CL, then we might have another chance tomorrow.

In any case, Zwet is way too obvious in this game. If I read him in other games, he is much less scummy (with oneliners). It is weird.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:46 am

Post by mykonian »

mykonian wrote:if we have the luck of not hitting CL, then we might have another chance tomorrow.

In any case, Zwet is way too obvious in this game. If I read him in other games, he is much less scummy (with oneliners). It is weird.
Could anyone explain to me why he would try to be obvious scum, when he is capable of acting "normal", if he is god?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:32 am

Post by mykonian »

Jebus wrote:If I was God, I'd make it my goal to act cultish to be ignored.
mmm, not the most likely option. To avoid any more "If I was god" sentences: normally, as scum, you are trying to look as protown as possible. But maybe I must see Zwet as highly intelligent, and that he forsaw all this. I doubt it though.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by mykonian »

post that shows that I know the day has started. I need a reread to get any further, and I agree the killing by god is weird. Good thing we are still in the majority.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by mykonian »

The simplest way of getting all agnostics together on one person, is to have our confirmed "towny" tell us what to do. If Jebus tells us to vote someone, we will get that lynch. Otherwise I almost don't see the possibility that we will end up together, and will the cults of course lynch the person that is not god.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by mykonian »

yes, lynch the easiest target!

Jebus, what do you say? I know this is probably the scummiest thing I can see, to let someone else lead and then just follow, on perhaps a mislynch. But as this is likely our last chance to lynch god, I don't care about that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:40 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
X wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:If you haven't been culted, please make yourself known. We want everybody properly culted, since agnostics have lost.
I haven't been culted. But Agnostics have not lost.
It's hopeless though.
so what? lets get lucky, and grab this last chance!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:22 am

Post by mykonian »

BTW, agnostic here too.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 am

Post by mykonian »

mod

I shouldn't be around next week, but I probably am. From friday till tuesday, I don't have connection to the internet.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:36 am

Post by mykonian »

First: I don't expect Jebus to find god. If he doesn't, at least we have had our last shot at lynching god, and then this game changes. If we don't let him determine it, cult will rule the lynch, and we won't lynch god anyway. It is just an extra chance, that we should take. 1/16 are horrible odds though. I don't think anybody can expect Jebus to find god. It would be awesome if he did, though!

Its like a soccer goalkeeper before a penalty. Normally it is a goal. But he is the hero if he saves. Jebus can't lose, he can only win.

Maybe a good idea:

God doesn't kill confirmed nietsche.
God doesn't care about most of the game, except nietsche.
God was inactive at time of the night? and the kill is randomized?

Something that is against this idea: why adel out of all people? She was a bit more likely to be killed because of her play, because she very "strong" player.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Post by mykonian »

mykonian wrote:Maybe a good idea:

God doesn't kill confirmed nietsche.
God doesn't care about most of the game, except nietsche.
God was inactive at time of the night? and the kill is randomized?

Something that is against this idea: why adel out of all people? She was a bit more likely to be killed because of her play, because she very "strong" player.
Good idea?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:09 am

Post by mykonian »

I am in no state of really playing, now. But I got to warn you about Looker, he is an easy target. A new player that could need some time to play better.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1667 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

vote DGB
last time I said she was god, she made a joke about it, and didn't reply. Now she plays the obvious cult, telling us we have already lost, while we can count that we haven't yet, and while the plan to make Jebus the person that ultimately chooses was already there. DGB wants to lead the lynch away from her.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Post by mykonian »

unvote vote DGB
to be sure.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 am

Post by mykonian »

seriously, cult won't bus! UNVOTE ALVINZ!

and where I jebus when you need him?

I thought something when voting DGB. I thought it weird that she claimed to have won as cult, when it was absolutely not that way yet. It was a bit too obvious.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:50 am

Post by mykonian »

we need jebus here.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:13 am

Post by mykonian »

vote zwet
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by mykonian »

vote pacman
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Post by mykonian »

Well, as long as you vote with DGB, she isn't going to pick you. There aren't enough of the other cult to really hurt her recruiting, and you are happily voting with her anyway.

She is going to pick votes of people she doesn't yet have.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 am

Post by mykonian »

lol
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by mykonian »

DG, I assume you will vote me to go away. Little I can do about it. But if you look back at that post, was it made by an opponent?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:24 am

Post by mykonian »

sorry orto :) of course I'm going to side with you, I'm your friend, right?

vote DGB
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 am

Post by mykonian »

like I said, it is useless to recruit someone that agrees with you. He'll keep doing that.

So everyone was way to nice to DGB :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:09 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:like I said, it is useless to recruit someone that agrees with you.
You underestimate my craving for flattery, sincere or not...
I know you are a smart person, and that's why I assume you understand my point here. It means that it is generally good for me to seem to be helping not really one cult, because as long as no cult is sure that I'm voting with them, I'm still wanted.

I know, that you can understand this, and while you lead your men to a victory, you will see that I was playing the game, and not the mindless zombie that makes it no game for you, just boringly playing it out.

and we want to keep this game as interesting as possible, don't we?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #101) » Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by mykonian »

that person is dead :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #102) » Wed May 06, 2009 10:39 am

Post by mykonian »

vote mafiassk
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #103) » Thu May 07, 2009 11:06 am

Post by mykonian »

unvote vote Al_ko
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1954 (isolation #104) » Fri May 08, 2009 7:09 am

Post by mykonian »

I hope that all these are all Islamitic. Or else...

DrippingGoofball, Gorrad, populartajo, al_kohaulec, SilverPhoenix, Indigo Heron
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #105) » Sat May 09, 2009 1:28 am

Post by mykonian »

who had on any moment the feeling that I was cult?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #106) » Sat May 09, 2009 2:43 am

Post by mykonian »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
mykonian wrote:who had on any moment the feeling that I was cult?
Going with the obv Jews made you pretty obvious cult. Basically, we knew had a shot of winning last night depending on if we got our recruit.
the problem is...

I am not cult. So I did something very wrong. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”