xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #518 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by xofelf »

i guess i'm replacing in. I'm going to read over this as much as i can tonight and hopefully post on it too. But if i can't get through everything tonight, i will post tomorrow.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #542 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by xofelf »

i meant to read through everything, i really did, but people keep side-tracking me. So as i haven't finished, i'm not drawing any conclusions yet. But if there's anything people would like a fresh outlook on, please point it out and direct the comment at me. Thanks and as i have an extra long weekend, i WILL be able to get through everything. Thank you President's Day!
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #567 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:55 am

Post by xofelf »

yay! i've finally caught up. sorry it took so long(most of you with your enormously long posts...grrr) There's SOO much here. I'm going to do this piece by piece, so please bear with me.
okay there was something i noticed while i was reading through that i had a question on and that no one said much of anything about.
ortolan wrote: I could vote for Zakeri (although I don't even remember the post that apparently makes him scummy), or Pacman,
because DGB is awesome.
bolded for emphasis. What exactly are you saying there? Were you not voting her because you think she's an awesome player? Or were you saying something else there?
That probably isn't anything at all but it kinda stood out to me. Then again, i was reading that around midnight so that could have some bearing on my perception of it.
Honestly though, i really don't have any idea of which way to be looking. So if there's something that you want another opinion on, by all means please point it out.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #570 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by xofelf »

Then it probably WAS the whole reading it at midnight thing. It made sense when i read it. :oops:
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #577 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

i love how the old players are still on the votecounts...not the ones who replaced in. oh well. And it seems that before he left, my predecessor voted DGB. for now i'm going to
unvote
I have no clue what he was thinking when he placed the vote and as he sure as hell didn't tell me, i have no reason to keep it there.
al_kohaulec wrote:Vote: Double A Batteries
you should get hit for that.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #595 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 am

Post by xofelf »

ortolan wrote:I was referring to the fact that I could see where DGB was coming from with her case on pacman.
Okay, thanks. It was definitely the reading at midnight combined with the headache.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #617 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:05 am

Post by xofelf »

zwetschenwasser wrote:FEEAAAAAAR MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously zwet? Can you at least attempt to be serious? Honestly, with comments like those you aren't helping anyone out. Just pissing people off.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #621 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:33 am

Post by xofelf »

zwetschenwasser wrote:BTW, I'm acting crazy because I'm writing a research paper and doing this at the same time. I should be back to normal tomorrow or Wednesday. I don't like SilverPhoenix's antepenultimate post.
that's not an excuse to post just randomly. Honestly, if you're going to post anything at all, at least make sure it pertains to the game.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #628 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by xofelf »

Bloodmoney wrote:BTW xofelf, thanks for replacing, now that you had some things clarified for you it'd be nice to have a set of opinions from you. Like nowish.
Okay, no need to be snippy about it.

I'm not going to do this in any particular order. But I'm going to address each player individually in separate posts. So, please wait your turn. I WILL get to you. Just not necessarily very quickly.

Well as he wanted my opinions,
Bloodmoney
gets to go first.
In the first 5 or so of your posts you accuse people of opportunism. Isn't that how the majority of people play? You take advantage of what is given to you in order to achieve whatever win condition you have to meet.

After that, you get extremely angry at just about everyone. Emotions aren't supposed to have much sway in this game, am i right? This is supposed to be based off of logic and thought. Or at least, that's what I've been told.

Something that you do, that I do not like at all, is the way you make up your mind that someone is a specific role and no matter what they say, it doesn't change your opinion.

If you'd like me to quote specific instances, I will.

One last thing, as much as some of what you say may
benefit
the town, overall it seems like you're flailing out and attacking just about everyone and anyone if they do something that you don't think is in the towns and
your
best interest.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #652 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by xofelf »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Many of my one-liners have meaning, pacman, more meaning than you might care to admit.
i notice you say many not all. Care to point out which we should totally ignore?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #659 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by xofelf »

Is it really that close to deadline already?!?! Unfortunately my computer curfew is now, so i can't actually make an official post. I'll have time tomorrow.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #674 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by xofelf »

X wrote:xofelf's 628 is sort of an attack on playstyle...again I wish that he was using his main account.
wait...are you saying I'm someone's alt? because I'm not. I'm my own player and just a reminder for people who keep missing it, I'M A GIRL!!!
okay sorry about that...i'm just sick of being accused of being an alt and being called a guy.
Now if you'll give me a second, I'll make an official real post.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #677 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by xofelf »

X wrote:Sorry if I wasn't clear, xofelf. Bloodmoney was who I was referring to, because you attack his playstyle in that post.
okay sorry....it's just people keep saying i'm a guy when i'm not and it bothers me. *gets to writing the REAL post she promised*
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #716 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by xofelf »

Looking at how much time is left and knowing everything i have to do this weekend, i highly doubt i'm going to be able to get another post in before deadline. And a no-lynch would be really bad, i see this as my only alternative really, as much as i hate jumping on wagons.
Vote quints
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #718 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by xofelf »

Yeah that's what i figured. There was no way we'd get enough people to agree on someone else by tomorrow. And as much as this isn't the best lynch that we could hope, it's the best we can do in the time that's left.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #723 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by xofelf »

well....it makes some things easier doesn't it? We'll have one more agnostic left tomorrow instead of a cult recruit. Right?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #730 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by xofelf »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I really hope Jebus isn't Nietzsche when we lynch him tomorrow.
I really hope that Jebus isn't cult leader, because then the agnostics will
LOSE
OUTRIGHT
......if qwints is indeed leader.
Oooh good point. we'll just have to see i guess. because no lynch would be worse i think.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #736 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by xofelf »

A little too good i'd say....
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #805 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by xofelf »

yeah i meant to make an official post but i got side-tracked by people....

Unfortunately i don't happen to have the time tonight to make an actual post....sometimes college is a pain in the ass with all the assignments they give us.... :( anyways, even if i have to totally ignore people tomorrow, i promise to make a real post.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #815 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by xofelf »

Okay....I promised a real post. The only problem is, i have no idea where to start...there's so much that needs covered.
This probably isn't the best idea or one that people would like, but if i could have certain points people would like addressed, i can do that....but with me having to move next week, life is nuts and i can't seem to think straight. I don't want to replace out or anything, but it may actually come to that....but i'll do my best so it isn't. So if people could bear with me and possibly help me out a bit until i get settled, that would be awesome, thanks.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #922 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:33 am

Post by xofelf »

I really hate to do this, but
Mod: requesting replacement

i just got evicted from where i was living and can only stay at a friends for so long, so to be fair, i'm going to eliminate as many games as i don't see ending anytime soon.
Sorry, but life sometimes bites you in the ass.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”