al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #576 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

w00t! I is replace in.

I say day 1 we try to lynch God, it's obviously the best strategy. After day 1, as many have said, it will be near impossible to lynch him, so we'll have to lynch Nitzswhathisname after D1 or D2. I figure by that time, conversion is about our only hope of winning. I don't want to read 20-some odd pages of posts, but I probably will eventually. If we had more than a week to deadline, I would propose running up random bandwagons until we get the reads we need to figure out who God and his followers are. But for now, I'll just

Vote: Double A
Batteries

because he posted above me.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #590 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:32 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Jebus wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:w00t! I is replace in.

I say day 1 we try to lynch God, it's obviously the best strategy. After day 1, as many have said, it will be near impossible to lynch him, so we'll have to lynch Nitzswhathisname after D1 or D2. I figure by that time, conversion is about our only hope of winning. I don't want to read 20-some odd pages of posts, but I probably will eventually. If we had more than a week to deadline, I would propose running up random bandwagons until we get the reads we need to figure out who God and his followers are. But for now, I'll just

Vote: Double A
Batteries

because he posted above me.
I'll give you an update.

We are looking for god. If god is lynched today, all cult lose, all agnostic + Nietzsche win.

God is a serial killer that has verbal protection from three Cult Leaders and all their recruits. Cults win when the other two cults have been destroyed. Cults lose and are disbanded when their leader is killed.

Nietzsche, as agnostics, is someone we DO NOT want gone. Nietzsche wins when God is dead.

So hello Mr. Cult :)

What do you think of qwints right now? And ortolan as well?
That's... pretty much what it says in the first posts. Nietz is somebody we don't want gone, I say we want to lynch him after about D2 (guesstimate without too much analysis) on the basis that by that time most agnostics will have been recruited... I just realized a mistake in my previous post, it should read D2/D3, not D1/D2, D1 is for lynching God. Anyways, after the majority of agnostics are converted, the only way God can die is through Nitz, which means the best chances for agnostics to win is through conversion. So after a couple nights past, we no longer will want to kill God, we will want to kill Nit.

I haven't read the entire thread yet, I've only just replaced in, so I don't have any opinion as of yet.

I don't know if this has ever been revealed to us or not (probably not), but do we know what happens if two cult leaders recruit the same player?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #625 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:51 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Well, looks like SP slipped that he's scum, just gotta figure out what scum he is.

I've read the first 7 pages so far, and everything since I've replaced in. Still trying to get caught up, have a few thoughts on some players that I wrote down somewhere, but after one read, it's going to require more in-depth readings to see who's trying to protect who to prevent cult leaders or God from getting lynched.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #680 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Happy birthday Jahudo!!

X, thanks for answering my question, though I'm still not reading that in the role PM. All I'm reading is that they can recruit converted players after their leader dies.

so I read up to page 15, then classes started again, I completely forgot about the game ><. Good news is that deadline is in 3 more days, not tomorrow like I thought it was. Bad news is I probably won't have time until Friday afternoon (if I'm awake) to do any analysis. So based on the vote count and what I've read so far... let's see the vote count

unofficial vote count (not necessarily with updated numbers, just who's voting who)

Bloodmoney --- 1 {}
DrippingGoofball --- 2 {xofelf, SilverPhoenix}
Erratus Apathos --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 3 {ortolan, DrippingGoofball, qwints}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 1 {}
pacman281292 --- 1 {}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 6 {zwetschenwasser, Bloodmoney, Jebus, Indigo Heron, Jahudo, mykonian}
SilverPhoenix --- 0 {None}
Indigo Heron --- 0 {None}
xofelf --- 1 {Ting =)}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 2 {X, alko}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 3 {populartajo, Erratus Apathos}
zwetschenwasser --- 1 {pacman281292}

Not Voting --- 3 {Zakeri, mask man, Double A}

Eleven votes to lynch. The deadline is on February 21st at 4:00 PM PST.

I don't know why Qwints has so many votes, I expect it's something I haven't read yet. I've taken note of Zakeri, but haven't read him enough to get a clear idea of whether I think he's scum or not, yet. DGB I think is scum of some sort, with how much focus she puts on killing cult leaders as opposed to God. She started making some sense in something she was arguing about halfway into the thread, but I'm still suspicious of DGB. Mykonian did something to make me think he's a leader, I only had a post-it note for notes, so I didn't write it down, but I had reason to suspect him of being a leader.

So I think I'm going to
Unvote, Vote: DrippingGoofball

I have the most reason to suspect her of all the (few) suspects I have on my list. I'll try to do some reading Friday to get a better idea and hopefully place a vote somewhere where it'll likely make a difference, but for now I believe DGB is scum, and potentially God.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #681 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Jahudo wrote:Less than 3 Days until deadline and I checked through the voting changes.

Something caught my eye:
DrippingGoofball post 308 wrote: And I'm seeing, plain as the sun, distancing from Jebus.
unvote, vote: Jebus
DrippingGoofball post 597 wrote:Suddenly I want to lynch Jebus.
unvote, vote: Jebus
DGB those are your last two vote changes. Why did you unvote only to revote Jebus?
Yeah, I noticed that also. I shrugged it off, but it was strange that she did that.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #775 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:00 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Yay! HAMMAH!

and just in case,
Unvote
Vote: Qwints

X wrote: Why is everyone backing off of qwints? Claiming Recruit is a smart choice for God or a CL. At best we've won. At worst we didn't get rid of an Agnostic.
QFT, and the fact that it's taken so long for the extra votes to pile up is reason to believe he may be God. I would be really excited if he was God, but I also think we'll be incredibly lucky if that's the case.
SilverPhoenix wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I really hope Jebus isn't Nietzsche when we lynch him tomorrow.
I really hope that Jebus isn't cult leader, because then the agnostics will
LOSE
OUTRIGHT
......if qwints is indeed leader.
Well, if Jebus is Nietz, then that does screw agnostics and we have to depend on being recruited. But as it's been pointed out, there are many possibilities for what Jebus could be.

Also, note that if Jebus is the other cult leader, we don't necessarily lose by running a wagon on Jebus tomorrow (just by actually lynching him). God
loses
if a cult wins and Nietz is still alive, so he won't want a cult leader killed off if qwints is a CL.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #793 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

A christian recruit is still possible if qwints was lying. I'm doubtful of it, but it should still be noted because that's potentially one more player who does not want to lynch God.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #796 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:10 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

mykonian wrote:
mask man wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:A christian recruit is still possible if qwints was lying. I'm doubtful of it, but it should still be noted because that's potentially one more player who does not want to lynch God.
The game is unwinnable for that player, if they exist.
till they get recruited.
QFT

Think of him as an agnostic after God has killed Nitz. Both players would be in the same boat. The cultist can still be recruited if his leader has died.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #817 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:05 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Bloodmoney wrote:
ortolan wrote:Also, the fact God didn't night-kill Jebus last night (i.e. because he already knows he's not Nietzsche despite qwints tipping him off) means he's pretty much guaranteed to be a cult leader.
No. It more likely means that qwints was trying to fool us and Jebus is God.
I'm less inclined to believe that Jebus is god. I need to do a reread on qwints, but his last claim did sound like an act of desparation. We were talking about lynching Jebus the following day if he was still alive, and with the noose already around qwints' neck, he wouldn't want to throw in God's name and get him lynched as well.

Also, since qwints is dead, he lost. There's nothing he can do now, it's simply game over. There's little reason to try to fool us now, so it's reasonable he was telling the truth, which lends to the idea that jebus is a cult leader.

@anybody accusing me of being god, this sounds very opportunistic to get a lynch on just an anybody today. I replaced in, and didn't know anything of what everybody else knew as of that time. I didn't even know the rules that were stated in the signup thread, but not in the game thread. I had 5 posts before my vote for qwints:

1 saying I'm here
1 saying jebus didn't tell me anything in his update he gave me
1 saying it looks like SP made a scumslip, and an update on how far I've read (7 pages)
1 with another update on what I've read, unofficial vote count, and a comment on qwints:
alko wrote:I don't know why Qwints has so many votes, I expect it's something I haven't read yet.
1 reinforcing jahudo's catch of DGB unvoting and revoting the same person in one post. I noticed this only because I was doing the unofficial vote count.

So I hardly mentioned anybody in any of my prior posts. I also mentioned that I hadn't read everything yet, I was still on page 15. The last post of mine before voting qwints was on Feb 18. On Feb 20, qwints started digging his hole when he claimed he's been culted. Then he changed his mind and claimed cult leader. This is what he did that IMO made him very suspicious, and with the level of votes on him as opposed to any other player, there's no reason to attempt a lynch on another player so close to deadline with nobody else close to being lynched. Qwints's poor actions indicated that he wasn't agnostic or Nitz, that would be just stupid, so at the very worst, he was a cultist, and much better than a no lynch.

I threw on an extra "just in case" vote, and stated it was such as well, just in case there had been a mistake in the vote count, if somebody had unvoted in between, or if somebody who voted before me did similar to DGB and revoted the same player. That would be an incredibly stupid reason to not arrive at a lynch on such a suspicious player, so I placed my vote to make sure nothing small and stupid like that happened.

So any suspicion on me because of qwints is ridiculous. It's been stated qwints made no connections to me in any way, good or bad, and yet a small number of you are automatically assuming I'm God. The players that qwints was trying to protect are at the top of my suspicion list, but the ones attacking me for such faulty logic are right under them. I believe them most likely to be either CLs or cultists, though.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #818 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:23 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

qwints wrote:Well, this one is easy.

vote: Jebus
This is qwints's first post. My interpretation of this combined with his CL claim:

"I tried to cult Jebus, and failed. Cult attempts on Nitz will fail. Jebus is Nitz and killing him fulfills my god's win condition. Otherwise I'm lynching an opposing cult leader, and I will come closer to winning. This is easy."

Throughout all of D1, qwints is gunning for Jebus's lynch, and believing Jebus's claim that he failed to recruit Jebus makes the most sense in trying to understand why he's gunning so hard for his lynch. If qwints knew Jebus was god, some may argue this, but I wouldn't expect qwints to give him so much attention and try to push votes onto him.
qwints wrote:EA's tunnel vision is unhelpful. There are a lot more players in the game than just Zakeri. Would God really have been the first player run up so fast?
This is the only time I saw qwints supports any other player. There's reason to believe from this that Zakeri could be god and he's trying to sway suspicion on Zakeri, but we should find other evidence of this before jumping to that conclusion because this evidence is really miniscule.
qwints wrote:Happy birthday Jahudo!

This game has been a lot messier than some of my others so I'm giving it less attention. I'm still pretty sure that Jebus knows who god actually is, but I'm in favor of killing annoying people.

vote: zwet
This caught my eye because qwints knows who god is, giving him an advantage in figuring out who else knows who god is. Jebus likely being a cult leader alludes to the fact that he does know who god is. So I'm going to look at Jebus's posts next.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #846 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:48 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Jahudo wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:Then he changed his mind and claimed cult leader. This is what he did that IMO made him very suspicious, and with the level of votes on him as opposed to any other player, there's no reason to attempt a lynch on another player so close to deadline with nobody else close to being lynched.
So you hammered because it was close to deadline and you wanted the lynch to go through? And it was the CL claim that you found most suspicious about him?
al_kohaulec wrote:I also mentioned that I hadn't read everything yet, I was still on page 15.
At what points in the game were you still on page 15 in reading? How much had you read when qwints claimed CL? How much had you read by the time you hammered?
zwetschenwasser wrote:If we take Jebus and quints to be true, then two cults tried to recruit him the same night, and he's currently a recruit in either Jewish or Islamic faiths.
Do you think that God learns of all the recruits?quote]
The PMs and game balance both make sense under the condition that God does not learn of all recruits.

If deadline occurs and no lynch happens, we have no chance of killing God. If one player is about to be lynched, and every other player is far from being lyncyhed, and deadline is just a few hours away, chances of enough players even logging on to vote any other player are slim to null. Lynching qwints, with what he was claiming, was virtually guaranteed to be a lynch on any player other than an agnostic or Nitz, which is >> no lynch. So yes, I wanted the lynch to go through. When he claimed he was culted, that made me suspicious of him that he was God or CL and trying to deter the lynch from himself. When he claimed CL, I interpreted that as him giving up, and using a last-ditch weak argument to convince us not to lynch him. He said something like "a CL isn't even worth lynching, we need to be lynching god." I don't recall exactly, but it was along those lines.

The point when I said "I am now on page 15" was the point in which I was at page 15. You'll have to look at my posts for that timestamp, but that only relates to the pages I've read
before
replacing. I've read everything since my post when I replaced in. I still haven't finished reading between pages 15 and where I replaced in, but I've read everything up to that point, and everything from the point I replaced in to now. I won't be reading those other pages for a while either because I have more important and pertinent things to be worrying about than reading them.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #908 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:49 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Jebus wrote:Firstly, it's not a lie.
Second, why would nobody say so then?
Somebody did say it was a lie, as SP pointed out. Needless to say, I don't believe it either.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #932 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Sorry to hear that xofelf. I hope you find something.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #996 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Bloodmoney wrote:I am really sorry for this, and I apologize for Gurgi and the players, but I have no time for mafia whatsoever at this point.

mod: please replace me.
I have to say I'm sorry to see you go. You're one of the more active and participative players in the game.

Also, Happy Birthday SP.

I'm trying to do some reading now.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #998 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

So.. I did some reading. Mostly on individual players.

DGB, I attacked her yesterday for frequently pushing we need to attack CLs, not God. Upon rereading her posts, I saw less of that then I did the first time around, at least after getting some ways into her posts. She does seem to push some pressure here and there. I can still easily see her as scum, but I'm leaning away from her being God. Probably just a recruit.

Zakeri, I read briefly, a bit too brief. So I need to review Zakeri again, I didn't pull much out of reading from him.

pacman, lurks, obv. Focused a lot on zwet and qwints. IIRC, zwet and qwints both claimed CL at one time, zwet even claimed God.

zwet, king of one-liners. Focuses some on pacman and D2 claims he has probably been culted.

I can easily see pac and zwet as scum who know each other.

Jebus, early on D1, he suggested going for CLs. The argument could go either way on whether or not that's scummy, but then he also pointed out a post which could have easily outed Nitz to God if he was right. Both of those tied together suggest he's anti-agnostic. I also noted he jumped on the earlier bandwagon of Zakeri. I wasn't in the game at that time, but that bandwagon didn't seem too serious, so I thought that was interesting. As I'm pretty sure I've stated before, I think Jebus is a good candidate for CL, or at the very least, a N0 recruit.

I know I've been inactive for a long time, but it'll be that way for another couple of days. Big project due tomorrow, and with classes until 6 today and work all day tomorrow, I don't have much time to finish it.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1022 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

zwetschenwasser wrote:DGB, WHO DIED IN THAT ONGOING GAME OF YOURS???!
joke or no. Don't talk about other ongoing games at all.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1069 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

mykonian wrote:
mask man wrote:Sure sucks ass to be the christian recruit.

So I had some problems with Troj32 blah blah, I couldn't post or PM or anything, Google was gay, but I could still read. Gave up though and tried telling someone to tell Gurgi to replace me, but I'm back now I guess. I'll be able to re read later.
I think this is it. He can only win by being recruited, and killing god (who's name he knows) destroys all his chances on winning. Maskman doesn't want to lynch god.
When I read that, I read it as "Sucks for the guy who's a Christian," not "Sucks for me to be Christian."
pacman281292 wrote:
al_kohaulec
: Lurking, only one post with useful content.
I'm sure I've got more than one post with useful content.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:So, please don't lynch me now, I have done protown things too, I have tried to give new ideas, I have tried to find ways of finding god. Doesn't that count too?
Sounds pretty cult leaderish to me.
So then don't you want to vote myk if he's cult leaderish?
Jebus wrote:There's so much wifom in this it's ridiculous. Off the top of my head, I could name some definite scum:

DGB
X
ortolan
zwet
hp [leaves]
packman
SP

And that's only off the top of my head. I'm willing to wager all of these are cult, if not god.

And due to large amounts of wifom that at the moment are driving me crazy, I've got nothing to say.
I'm interested in seeing more reasoning on X, ortolan, and SP. X and ortolan I've had mostly good vibes about, but could see them as having been culted last night. I don't recall ever getting to my reread on SP, though.

I'm currently thinking about voting Myk, but I'm reading up on him.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1320 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

ortolan wrote:Scum can't day-talk, can they?
We don't know that. The first post implies they use a thread to talk, I don't think it ever specifies if they can talk only at night or both day and night.

I'm withholding my vote on Jebus while he's at L-2 (assuming HP's count is correct). Tonight, if Nitz hasn't killed anybody and no more votes have been added, I'm voting Jebus. Otherwise I'll wait until tomorrow to lynch if he hasn't already been lynched.

I don't believe we have enough agnostics to lynch God tomorrow, so we have to try for it today. Jebus is either God, CL, or Nitz.

If Jebus is Nitz - He should kill today. If he waits until night, God will kill him and he will lose (but agnostics will win if he successfully hits God). If he kills today, he proves to us that he is Nitz and not God, and we can lynch somebody else, getting two attempts on God before today ends. Acquiring a lynch on somebody else may be difficult this close to deadline, but we can probably still do it, and even failling to lynch is better than lynching Nitz.

If Jebus is CL - We run a bandwagon up on Jebus. There are up to 3 players of the opposing cult willing to lynch Jebus, the CL and two CRs. If Jebus continues to claim Nitz but fails to kill anybody, we continue with running up this bandwagon to an eventual lynch. God will lose, so God will have to claim to deter us from the lynch.

If Jebus is God - We run a bandwagon up on Jebus, and eventually lynch him. We win.

I believe the Jebus wagon can tell us a lot about alignments of those on him. CL and their recruits will want to stay on Jebus and push his lynch because they would
a.) Know Jebus wasn't God if he wasn't.
b.) Know they are either killing Nitz, thus guaranteeing fulfillment of their condition of keeping God alive, or know they are killing the opposing CL, giving them the win.

If Jebus is God, then the CLs and CRs are either players who fled from the Jebus lynch, or never joined the bandwagon. I doubt the late voters would be scum in this case.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1352 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I meant to post this earlier... but lost internet connection. So I saved it to post later. Still need to read most of the posts since my last post though.

<><><><><><><><>
alko wrote:
Jebus wrote:Killing today is pretty darn risky. We've got plenty of cult, almost half of us. If I miss, the judgement doesn't go to the town, it goes partly to the cult as well.

If I hit cult, there's one more town. If I hit agnostic, there's one more cult. And by the off chance I hit God, we win.
We can kill today, and lynch somebody else today if you fail. You're right that if you hit agnostic, that's +1 person on the cultist side that can push the lynch in a direction we don't want, but if you don't kill today, you will be lynched and will never get to use your kill. Then you will surely lose.
Jebus wrote:I'd much prefer to kill tonight. I've got a decent idea of who is God, though I've not specifically pegged it. If we lynch one of my list tonight, I've got one less person to worry about when I choose to kill.
Do you realize that if you wait until tonight to hit God, you will lose the game?

Here's the scenario: We wait until night. During the night, you kill God. God kills you. Day, you're dead, and God is dead. You lose because you are dead. God, CLs, and CRs lose because God is dead. Agnostics win because God is dead.

I don't know if the mod will make any exceptions for God and/or Nitz in this scenario, since their win condition is for the other to die, but lose condition is being dead, and both will be the case simultaneously.

Your begging for unvotes, request for deadline extension, and stalling strongly suggests you are not Nitz and are a lying scumbag.

FoS: Jebus
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1398 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Jebus wrote:I'll at least wait for Gurgi to respond to my request before I make any sort of move.

Also, again I stand by the lynch first, and my kill second. Note, it's still possible to lynch God tomorrow, agnostics will still be one more than cult in number, assuming one kill at night. It's not as last-chance as you're making it out to be.
Tomorrow God = teh gone.

Today's our last and only chance, and we have less than 24 hours.

Vote: ortolan

Right now I'm leaning towards Adel and ortolan being scum. I've been looking at players that mostly avoided lynching qwints (until the end when it was inevitable), and players who pushed the Jebus lynch.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1399 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Agnostics, we gotta vote
somebody
before nightfall or else we'll never kill God.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1400 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

EBWOP: I know that sounds bad from me, who hasn't been too active this game, but now that we know Jebus isn't God, it's true and we have to lynch somebody else.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1418 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:54 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Unvote, Vote: Zwet

With deadline looming, I'm willing to lynch zwet, mykonian, or looker. My availability up until deadline is unknown.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1427 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

okay...

Vote: double-A
?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1437 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ortolan wrote:This is an open setup. Jebus already confirmed he is an agnostic. God is clearly a complete moron, because they could win instantly by having killed Nietzsche last night. Therefore we need to look for extremely lacking-in-grey-matter players.
Hence, my vote.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1466 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Double A wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:It's a newbie killing. God doesn't know what the heck he's doing. That's why DoubleA is god.
If I was God, you'd be dead already.
lol
Adel wrote:zakeri or Jahudo
This is interesting. Adel proposed Zakeri (now Looker) to be killed, and since D1 Zakeri has been tagged as potentially God. Unless if adel was just recruited last night, this suggests zakeri may not be God.
Double A wrote:Crap... oh well...

Guess we'll all just get recruited by one of the cults and we'll kill each other off.

Hey, that sounds JUST LIKE REAL LIFE!!

unvote: Jebus

since he's God's kid and not God.

Right?
okay, so maybe AA isn't God...
al_kohaulec wrote:Right now
I'm leaning towards Adel and ortolan being scum
. I've been looking at players that mostly avoided lynching qwints (until the end when it was inevitable), and players who pushed the Jebus lynch.
Hey, now I know I was right about at least one of them.

I've taken X's list of potentially God suspects, and narrowed it down to who I think may be God. This doesn't take into account how other players have reacted towards these or other players, and how that might insinuate who's God.
Potentially God:
  • alvinz95
    populartajo
    Indigo Heron
Since alvinz seems least likely to be aware of what happened yesterday (hasn't had time to read),
Vote: alvinz95

Indigo has only posted 2-3 times on this site since he returned from his laptop messing up, and hasn't posted on this thread since. Not sure what to say on that, but it's possible he's God.

populartajo has been around and posting, and could have seen what happened yesterday. He didn't make it explicit he was aware of it, but he may know.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1485 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:dgbm what about your cult?
ive heard that men can have 7 women?
In my cult, men have alpacas. Up to 300. Women are not persons.
Can you cult me? I want an alpaca.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Cmon, people! Lynch doubleA before the agnostics lose...
Why do you blatantly ignore any other possibility of anybody else being God? Give me reasoning why every other player is
not
scum.
pacman281292 wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:My internet failed, and I'm having an horrific V/LA (worsened due to huge amounts of homework).

So... is Jebus nietsche or no?
No, he's a cult leader (probably islamic). The real Nietsche must have figured out he was one and killed Jahudo, his first suspect for God.

Or Jebus is totally God.

Vote Jebus
hp u're a total idiot..
or cult¿
Batteries wrote:X didn't though.

Speaking of which:

X: if you haven't noticed, zwetschenwasser thinks I'm God, so he would be dead. That way I wouldn't die by an agnostic. Also he isn't very nice.

Although what I mean and what you think I meant are totally different...
WIFOM.

I see that Looker has been lurking, and ignored the game. Also, the AA case is being pushed by two obvcultists (zwet and DGB). I think AA is cult too.

Only a distracted god would kill Adel, as killing Jebus just wins the game for him. So, I say it's Looker, unless I'm missing someone else, or AA, zwet and DGB are playing a gambit.

No agnostic vote Jebus, please.

Vote: Looker.

Aslo: Mod: can you replace indigo now or no? he is near-absent from the game...
Alvinz could potentially be God.

Also, as X pointed out, Aida could have been pulling a gambit.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1507 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:56 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

zwetschenwasser wrote:al, that's got to be the worst excuse NOT to consider a possibility of scum that I've ever heard. LYNCH DOUBLE A
Okay. You completely ignore me, don't provide any evidence against Double A, and don't even reference what you're talking about when you say something is the worst excuse not to lynch somebody. You're not saying anything, so I'm done reading your posts.
mykonian wrote:The simplest way of getting all agnostics together on one person, is to have our confirmed "towny" tell us what to do. If Jebus tells us to vote someone, we will get that lynch. Otherwise I almost don't see the possibility that we will end up together, and will the cults of course lynch the person that is not god.
I kind of like this idea, to an extent. Obviously we should all be trying to find God, but since we need nearly all agnostics on the lynch, and don't know who to trust, Jebus is the one player we can follow. I think we should continue as we are, but a few days prior to deadline, if we're still far from lynching anybody, Jebus should decide who to lynch.

By the way, when is deadline?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1544 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I like you Pie, why couldn't you have replaced in earlier?

And yay! for Alvinz vote, my best guess at who least likely knows who Nitz is in this game.

I know I voted for him earlier, but I dont' know if my vote is still there or not, so

Unvote: Vote: Alvinz95
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1561 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

PieIsPopcorn wrote:DGB's post can be interpreted 2-3 ways.

1. I'm directly on the right track (IE- Alvinz is God) and she's trying to WIFOM us off it.

2. I'm not directly on the right track, but I'm close (IE- Zakeri/Indigo is God), and she wants us to believe #1.

3. I'm not even close to being on the right track, but DGB wants to reward me for the effort I put into Godhunting.

Care to tell us which it is DGB? :wink:

I'll analyze al's post later. Time for school.
I can tell you it's not 3.

1 is possible.

I feel pretty sure it's not Zakeri/Looker, but Indigo is possible, so 2 is possible as well.

My bet is on 1 though.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1570 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

ortolan wrote: I would like a PIP lynch very, very, very much

Vote: PieIsPopcorn
*cough*cult*cough*
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1572 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:01 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Keeping in mind that Alvinz replaced mask man.
mask man wrote:mask_man enters a room filled with random votes, with his super-hero mask hiding his role from others.
He soon breaks up in laughter, and also feels bad for himself...

"So," he said,
"I thought the Que topic was going to move into a game >_>"

anyway,
playing agnostic kinda doesn't seem right
think, at min there will be 9 agnostics next day(For the sake of not being retarded, I assume the min is 10,
I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill
=P) and 3 cult members, then 6 cult members and only 6 or 7 agnostics.

I would rather assume that I will be converted then attempt to lynch god.
And while we are still in the proper phase,

!'random' vote MyKonian
Right as he jumps into the game, he tries to shoot down any logical reasoning for playing as an agnostic, pointing out the clear reasons against it. He says that he himself would rather assume he'll be converted than try to lynch God. He changes his stance much later in the game, but after it's clear that this view is not accepted by the town. He also seems to ignore, or hide away, ever having argued this standpoint initially.
mask man wrote:so jebus just really felt like bolding something with seemingly no reason?

so far it is a tie from jebus and zakeri... but
unvote, vote jebus
Oh no! mask man has been caught by Jebus (too bad Jebus didn't kill him then). Guess it's time to cast suspicion on the opposition.
mask man wrote:Indeed this setup is not a normal cult;

tbh(and no jebus, this is no more of a god then the other conspiracy) If I were god, I would feel rather town until all the A's gathered and played like townies.
"If I were..." WIFOM logic. Also another post that makes God's side sound more like the side to play for than the agnostics.
mask man wrote:Also, worst case is D2 we have 10:9 people not willing verses willing to lynch god.
best case it like, nobody get's recruited and someone dies. highly unlikely; in fact I think agnostics are totally screwed from the inside out all the way to mars stretched out can stabbed to death with a +5 cursed great sword of slinky >_>
Once again points out how incredibly weak and screwed the agnostics are. It's pretty much true, we have it rough, but we can still lynch God, and I say that's what we're going to do.
mask man wrote:I claim the scientologist cult leader.
lol
mask man wrote:eh; something happened and my post didn't happen or something.
I'm agreeing with MK on the grounds of playing for future WinCons, I want bloodymonkey or someone to point people that seem to be playing like this, because apparently I'm blind.
Post made at 2/3/09 4:15
I'm not sure who he's referring to as MK. I thought Mykonian, but I couldn't find the post he was responding to, so I'm not sure exactly what he's agreeing with here... If I can find that post, I'll have a response to this.
mask man wrote:Fast look at numbers,

1. Bloodmoney
2. DrippingGoofball
3. Jahudo
4. Jebus
5. mask man
6. mykonian
7. ortolan
8. pacman281292
9. populartajo
10. SilverPhoenix
11. Indigo Heron
12. xofelf Sir Tornado
13. Ting =)
14. Double A
15. X
16. al_kohaulec zachattack
17. Zakeri
18. zwetschenwasser

Dust and Ashes:

1. qwints, the Christian Cult Leader, died Day One
2. Erratus Apathos, an Agnostic, died [ur;=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 89#1514089]Night One[/url]

Also note, try "url" instead of "ur" mod.

So worst case:

1 gawd
1 jew leader
2 jew recruits
1 islam leader
2 islam recruits
1 christian recruit (haha!)

7 out of 18 people not willing to lynch gawd.

I wanna take a look at people related to (or better yet, distancing from) qwints later.
But never actually takes a look at anybody until this last post here, which is the last post mask man made in the game before disappearing.
mask man wrote:first post, Jagudo random votes jebus, who is either jewish or muslim CL

populartajo takes this as a christain CL claim and random votes X.

Zwet randoms DGB.

ting randoms zack.

Jebus looks at zwet and ponders who 'scum' would vote for. votes p-tajo for "making him think too hard"

I put ideas on planning to be converted out there, random MyKonian.

qwints votes jebus with a "Well, this one is easy."

Zackattack randoms pacman.

Zakeri randoms Erratus Apathos

Errarus jumps on X

ortolan OMGUSifies Ting.

X fails at quoting, first to point out losing of 2 CLs die and randoms me.

Bloodmoney randoms DGB

ting demotes my thoughts

tornado randoms DGB

silver votes zwet, and suggests that it should be God-CLs-Nietzche

Zachattack points out that agnostics want Nietzche alive

silver unvotes, votes DGB for not posting, and wagoning.

Jahudo votes DGB

Jebus uses one of my "If I were Nietzche" statement, wondering if he is the only one to "catch" it and think it's interesting.

Zakeri votes jebus for pointing out Nietzche.

Jebus says "No, I'm just wondering what that was. I don't see how it can be stretched to that with no middle-ground. " in defense?

Ting unvotes, votes zakeri?

X FoSs Jebus

Jahudo also demotes my "assume culted" plan a little too late.

DBG OMGUSs zwet and agrees with tings "vote CLs > members"

bloodmoney hops on zakeri,

Even though I don't see how the initial comment by Jebus was necessary, I don't see how he could've interpreted mm's line as a Nietzsche-slip, and even if he did, I don't see why he would openly fish for something like that. - Bloodmoney

How does that make zakeri scum? It looks more like it was directed at jebus, so why are you voting the one that said the exact same words BEFORE you? Someone votes someone, you agree, and vote the person you agree with? huh!? Am I really lost? zakeri votes jebus, then ting just votes zakeri without any words or explaination, then bloodmoney jumps on it like there is logic behind what ting did in the first place? I never really did see why everyone randomly started a "lol it's zakeri" wagon. watching ting+bloodmoney from now on.

And then populertajo just goes on zakeri without a word, did he make an epic shit on the agnostics sidewalk that I didn't notice, that was soooo obv it didn't need explaination?

And then jebus votes zakeri, there is a quote pyramid of voting zakeri, only bloodmoneys has an explaination, and it doesn't make any sense. Did jebus just shake the wagon onto zak through some strange god powers of epicness?

zwet is the first to speak up against the wagon.

To me, it was a tie between zakeri and jebus? Apparently I understood at the time and forgot wtf happened? Thankfully I vote jebus.

Zakeri explains that he was attacking jebus, and not interpreting jebus as nietzche, and points out that jebus still hasn't said anything about it and OMGUS'd zakeri. The only thing is that bloodmoney wasn't directing the post at zakeri, because he CANNOT be that stupid.

bloodmoney unvotes and votes jebus... Thats good but, why was he voting zakeri in the first place?

zwet tries again to speak up. This time with "so why are jebus/zakeri god/N"

X votes jebus, X thinks the madness on zakeri is because zakeri pointed out that jebus was openly looking at me as nietzsche in the first place. Which is rather queer because he(zakeri) isn't the only one voting jebus, and jebus was just epic scum.

Erratus appears to think that bloodmoney was defending zakeri(when he voted zakeri) and then looks at zwets "why are jebus/zakeri blah blah" which was clearly an attempt to open peoples eyes as if it were REAL confusion, and votes zakeri because two "seedy players" are defending him. One of which was apparently attacking zakeri with a shield.

bloodmoney thinks cult wouldn't bus god, and god wouldn't even dare vote a cult member

silver points to Erratus that zwet isn't CL just for being stupid.

Erratud counters with "I said cult, not CL"

Zakeri drops the jebus vote because they think jebus is TOO scummy. votes DGB.

Notice how the scum drops a serious vote for a joke one when pressure is applied to him. - Jahudo, before voting zakeri.

Then qwints agrees and asks zakeri why he voted DGB??!? before voting zakeri ofc.

I agree with zakeri slightly, but still think jebus was just jumping on the magically appearing zakeri vote to get away from accusing me.

ortolan is one of the lucky people to have a brain,
nd why is Zakeri the scummy one out of this? He called you up on obviously anti-town behaviour and apparently that's worthy of a vote? - ortolan

pacman randoms wickedstjr

ting FoS's jebus and zakeri.

X says he doesn't believe zakeri was scummy(an old question/attack) and then asks zakeri why Jesbus's shitty counter was making him less of a suspect to them.
^This is the only thing that EVERY makes zakeri remotely scummy to me :\

silver votes jebus, saying he is saying the whole thing is a misunderstanding.

zwet votes zakeri, while asking why he is stupid? And I thought zwet was smart.

bloodmoney thinks jebus needs more pressure.

Also, I still support more pressure on Jebus. Zak's reversion to random voting is strange especially when jumping on a leading wagon, but Jebus' vote was founded on obviously broken logic that wasn't even his. If that's not opportunism, I don't know what is. Get your priorities straight people. - Bloodmoney

This is completely true! I agree in all ways, so why don't you put some pressure on him?

mykonian arrives to the party late.

So I'm going to post and stop taking notes, it's making me rather slow.
From this I can predict that yesterday

tajo bloodmoney ting qwints and EA are cult(Jahudo 'might' be cult), jebus is god.
He hardly even posts any real content, he mostly just summarizes everything that happened thus far in a series of one-liners.

------------

In summary, mask man spends his time emphasizing the reasons for playing on the side of the cults and god, and belittles the reasoning for playing as an agnostic. This in itself is incredibly summy behavior. He also attempts very poorly to lynch god later in the game, but puts in very weak effort.

From his posts, mask man/Alvinz looks scummy. I've already pointed out why Alvinz is likely god from an activity/Jebus's role claim standpoint, but I'll bring it up again, then, as time allows (don't count on it), I'll look at it from the standpoint of dead players we know are cult.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1573 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:28 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

1. hp [leaves]
    Bloodmoney
    - responded to Jebus's claim, knew that Jebus was Nitz.
  2. DrippingGoofball - knew that Jebus was Nitz. We've made reasons why DGB would choose not to kill jebus, just for the fun of it, but that's still stretching for an answer.
  3. Jebus - Need I really explain this one?
  4. pacman281292 - saw the claim, but FoSed him for it. pacman's cult.
  5. SilverPhoenix - Saw the claim
  6. mykonian - saw the claim
  7. zwetschenwasser - saw the claim. Then attacked hp for some reason.
  8. ortolan - saw the claim
  9. X - saw the claim
  10. al_kohaulec
    zachattack
    - saw the claim
  11. MafiaSSK
    Ting =)
    - most likely saw the claim.
  12. populartajo - Posted frequently starting a page or two after the claim. Never made it explicit he saw the claim, but chances are pretty good he did. Plus he also responded to one of Jebus's posts, which make is more possible he did see the claim, or was aware of it at any rate.
  13. PieIsPopcorn
    Double A
    - Double A knew what Jebus was (see below quote) and wanted to lynch him. It's possible he was already recruited at that point and wanted Jebus dead, but his post could also just as easily be read "he claimed, we're screwed, I give up, /waits to be recruited." So our only argument for Double A not killing Jebus if AA was god is that Double A didn't know he could kill Jebus, which is unreasonable. I cross Double A off my list.
  14. Indigo Heron - Disappeared on us for over half a month. Possible he didn't see the claim when he came back and sent in a pseudo random kill or something, so IH is possible god.
  15. Looker
    Zakeri
    - never posted anything substantial. Possibly god. Hasn't read up on the thread.
  16. alvinz95
    mask man
    - replaced in and appeared at the later end of day. Most likely hadn't read most of what happened yesterday and wasn't aware of the claim.
    Double A wrote:Crap... oh well...

Guess we'll all just get recruited by one of the cults and we'll kill each other off.

Hey, that sounds JUST LIKE REAL LIFE!!

unvote: Jebus

since he's God's kid
    and not God.

Right?
From the list of living players, Indigo Heron, Looker, and Alvinz are the only 3 players who I can accept as possibly being god. Everybody else made it more or less clear that they were aware that Jebus was nitz and were capable of killing him last night.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1574 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:33 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

ortolan wrote:why does that make me cult?

he replaced a prime candidate for God-hood and I think DGB's attitude towards him is deliberate WIFOM (joking about recruiting him).
Cause I think double A is not a prime god candidate. Though that's just opinion on my part, so that alone doesn't make you cult.

Also, you don't seem to put much focus on Double A until after PiP comes in attacking Alvinz and analysing all players. Also, in the post that you voted him in, it looked like your prime reason was "You never explained why
you're
not god." Which is a horribly bad reason to vote somebody. Show me some evidence.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1591 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:30 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

SilverPhoenix wrote:Wait why is it scummy to expect Jebus to find scum?
Burden of Proficiency is why it is scummy to
expect
Jebus to find 1 scum out of 16.[/quote]

I have two things to say here.

1.) It's not so much that we expect Jebus to find god, but to follow Jebus in our (most reasonably) last chance to lynch god gives us a higher probability of lynching god than would for all of us to banter and never successfully acquire a lynch.
2.) The burden of proficiency doesn't necessarily apply. We aren't expecting Jebus to find scum because he's such a reputable player. It's being suggested that Jebus directs the lynch, if that's what it comes down to, because he's the only player we know with very close to 100% certainty that we can trust.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1592 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:35 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Where are all of the agnostics? Cultists are becoming more and more obviously cultists now (and reasonably so. The game is so near going for cult-only victory, there's not much reason to fight the appearance of being cult, so long as one or two agnostics lurk and don't vote they pretty much win).
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1605 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

X wrote:
Mod, prod Jebus, please.
and many many other lurking agnostics too please.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1640 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:53 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

hp [leaves] wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:zwet has 2 votes. We need seven more for the lynch. We can do it.

He's not a viable cult member, and that's unacceptable in this game.
Not a big bandwagon=good candidate for lynch

Vote Zwet
so...

hp [leaves] == goodBandwagon?
ortolan wrote:
Looker (1628) wrote:
vote: zwet
Explain, scumbag.
Jebus (1633) wrote:
Jebus wrote:Reporting in.

I'm gonna be busy till as late as Wednesday, but I've got something to say in the meantime:

16 are alive. There are 6 cult and 1 god out there. I'm Nietzsche. Agnostics are still the majority by a bit, and this may continue for a little.

So here it is - we seriously need to regroup.
To everybody:
Of every current player, which two do you think is or could be God?

Personal for me was already posted, but to repost it - either
Alvinz or Mykonian
mykonian knows how to play mafia, ergo he is not God. There is 0% chance he would have missed the opportunity to instantly win. If anyone has issue with this statement I'm sure I can find evidence to prove this.

According to PIP's 1604 alvinz could be God, so he's obviously a better choice. This is contingent on PIP himself not being God/cult though. With Looker's latest vote though he jumps back up to being possible God-scum.
Do you think I could be God or cult? I suggested Alvinz even before PiP entered the game, and have stuck to the same argument since.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1641 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:55 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Great, the stupid quote tags didn't work out again.

Anyways, I started a few days ago trying to compile a list of cultesque people and such, but since I haven't been working on it for a while, I'll just post what I had at the time. It's not fully reasoned out, yet, but I figure at this point in the game, posting it is more valuable than letting zwet/DGB/mafiasskScum spam the thread into oblivion.

Doing this mostly from memory here:

We have 1 god, 2 cult leaders, 2 recruits in each cult, and 9 agnostics/Nitz.

Potentially God:

alvinz95
Looker
Indigo Heron
(arguably zwet)
(arguably PiP)

ObvCult:

hp [leaves]
DrippingGoofball
MafiaSSK
zwetschenwasser

Six of these nine players are town:

mykonian
ortolan
SilverPhoenix
X
pacman281292
populartajo
alvinz95
Looker
Indigo Heron

Town:

al_kohaulec
Jebus
PiP/Double A
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1648 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:08 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

X wrote:The avatar itself doesn't bother me - it's that 2 players have practically the same one.
lol, in my other mafia game, off site, about a third of the players all stole one person's avatar, so a third of us all have EXACTLY the same avatar.

And thank you for your input on the obvscum info.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1671 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:56 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

a possibility, but reasonable?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1694 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I can
Not Lord Gurgi wrote:
The Twenty-Fifth Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 1 {mykonian}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
alvinz95 --- 6 {al_kohaulec, PieIsPopcorn, populartajo, DrippingGoofball, Indigo Heron, hp [leaves]}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
SilverPhoenix --- 0 {None}
Indigo Heron --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
PieIsPopcorn --- 3 {zwetschenwasser, ortolan, MafiaSSK}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Looker --- 1 {X}
zwetschenwasser --- 2 {Looker, alvinz95}

Not Voting --- 3 {Jebus, SilverPhoenix, pacman281292}

9 votes to lynch. The deadline is on
April 24th
at 4:00 PM PST.

V/LA on Mykonian, hp [leaves]

Prodding Jebus. For the ten kajillionth time, you must ask for prods. No generalities.

Disclaimer: This is just flavour, anything you think you're getting from it, you're not. There's nothing here to get. Go away.
This should be more or less correct.

Happy birthday MafiaSSK!
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1695 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

yay! Just 3 more votes and we can see if we win the game with an Alvinz lynch.

I'm a little surprised DGB has kept her vote on for so long, though. Don't know how much longer she'll keep it there...

DGB, which cult are you a part of? Islam or Jewish?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1698 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:DGB, which cult are you a part of? Islam or Jewish?
The one that worships alpacas. Wanna join?
Sure, I do love alpacas, and I'm worried we won't get an agnostic majority in time...

Happy birthday Lord Gurgi!

BTW, the count next to not voting should be 3. But you could just put them all under Alvinz and make it 0 if you'd like.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1701 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:27 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I am SO majorly pissed off right now.
Ease your anger.

Vote Alvinz for president.

Vote: Alvinz
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1703 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:43 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't see how alvin could possibly be god.
If you don't even see the possibility, then you are blind.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1720 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

AAAAAAAAALVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

Then who do you propose
is
god?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1730 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:54 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

mykonian wrote:seriously, cult won't bus! UNVOTE ALVINZ!

and where I jebus when you need him?

I thought something when voting DGB. I thought it weird that she claimed to have won as cult, when it was absolutely not that way yet. It was a bit too obvious.
"cult won't bus!"

Right, they won't bus cause that means they lose. So if agnostics are desparate enough to lynch anybody just to achieve a lynch, and god is being bandwagonned by agnostics, shouldn't an obv-cult vote for god to send the signal "Hey, I'm okay with this lynch too. Cause this isn't god."

Looking at the last vote count (w/o updating with recent votes), 2 of the 3 on PiP I think are likely cultish (not Ortolan, I suspected him some, but I've suspected just about every player so far). Both players on zwet I'm suspicious of, and I haven't particulary liked all the zwet wagons throughout the game. On the Alvinz wagon, there's a few suspicious players, but nobody except for DGB who is obvCult (except maybe hp[leaves] who I was thinking for a while was obviously cult).
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1766 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I feel like an idiot.

Vote: Zwet

He's claiming he's not CL, which means that in lynching him and not somebody I think to be a CL, I still stand a chance at winning.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1767 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

EBWOP: Can we know who God was/is so we know who left the game?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1769 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Jebus, Nietzsche is dead.

Looker
, God, wins and ascends to heaven. Now it's time for cult fight. Have fun.
Nevermind, I can't read and missed the key word apparently. I'm surprised it turned out to be the guy everybody was suspicious of D1....
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1787 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:32 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

hp [leaves] wrote:I'm still agnostic. What should I do?
Vote for somebody you don't like who's not CL.

That's a good and fun idea, to make the cults run around in circles. But if I gain DGB's favor, maybe she'll convert me sooner. Plus, then I'd be on the stronger cult side :D
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1807 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

DrippingGoofball wrote:OK I can officially announce that we know the leader of the Jewish cult, which is doing rather poorly, numbers wise. We know he has, at most, one recruit.

We don't want to kill him yet, we're very generous and would like to extend our inevitable win to as many players as possible.

Today, we would like to kill pacman. He has shown very little in the way of pious potential.

Please explain why you'd make an excellent recruit along with your pacman vote. Enthusiasm will get you faster through the gates of heaven.
Vote: pacman

I love alpacas!

In addition, I fueled the zwet bandwagon, which took out a dreary Jew for you, and am very active on this thread, despite my current win condition being unobtainable.

I will wholeheartedly support the Islamic faith and support our run to victory.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1817 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:19 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

mykonian wrote:Well, as long as you vote with DGB, she isn't going to pick you. There aren't enough of the other cult to really hurt her recruiting, and you are happily voting with her anyway.

She is going to pick votes of people she doesn't yet have.
Hai Jew.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1825 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Hmm...

How many Islamists are there and how many Jews are there, then, Orto?

And if I side with you, will I get recruited tonight?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1845 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Wow. Okay, I need to research what people have said so far to see which side I want to be on, which side is the strongest so far.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1846 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

We have nights 0-4, a total of 5 recruits per side. Counting the CL as well, we have

Jews - 6
Islam - 6

According to night deaths/lynchings, etc.

1 Islam died
2 Jewish died

Jews - 4
Islam - 5

DGB claims Islam missed one recruit

Jews - 4
Islam - 4
Agnostics - 3

So it looks to me that right now the numbers are equal. After a lynch and recruitment:

Cult1 - 5
Cult2 - 4
Agnostics - 1

which more or less secures the win for the cult that doesn't lose a recruit today.

I get 4 for the Jews, which is confirmed by what Orto says, but also 4 for Islam, but Orto claims they've failed twice. Orto, could you show me where the Islam faith has supposedly failed on Night 2?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1847 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

/triple post

I have a lot going on right now, I don't think I'll be back on 'til late Friday night or Saturday night.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1876 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

mykonian wrote:like I said, it is useless to recruit someone that agrees with you. He'll keep doing that.

So everyone was way to nice to DGB :)
This is a good point, I realized that if I don't get recruited tonight, and I help one side get the majority tonight, I essentially helped myself lose...

Vote: ortolan

It sounds like the Jews have more recruits, or at worst, equal, so this would balance out the numbers more. Plus, I'm still hesitant to vote DGB because I've suspected her as being the CL since D1. I'm not voting for a lynch that ends the game.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1891 (isolation #59) » Fri May 01, 2009 1:48 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

hp [leaves] wrote:
Mod: If both Jews and Muslims try to recruit the same person on the same night, does the recruit become Christian or he/she dies?
Dies. I asked Gurgi that earlier when I was trying to figure out the numbers.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1906 (isolation #60) » Fri May 01, 2009 6:01 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

If the Jewish CL is ousted, and the Islam one isn't, not to mention orto commenting that the Jews are weaker than the Islamists right now, it only makes sense that siding with the Jews = almost certainly lose, siding with the Islamists = win if recruited.

DGB, with multiple agnostics out there still, and your CL unkown (assuming it's not you), how about postponing the X lynch one additional day to convert an extra one of us, so we can get as many players winning as possible? I don't know how many agnostics are siding on either side, but I think there's at about 3 agnostics left, and it seems more Jewish cultists are out in the open than Islamist cultists, so you probably know (almost) who all the agnostics are.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1907 (isolation #61) » Fri May 01, 2009 6:03 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Actually, I forgot something. There is one Christian recruit (who has lost the game). So two unrecruited players.

DIBS ON hp [leaves]
EBWOP:

Missed this post.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1912 (isolation #62) » Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Allah!

and I better get recruited tonight.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1913 (isolation #63) » Fri May 01, 2009 10:17 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

BTW, that strawberry blossom looks
really
good!
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1915 (isolation #64) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I know, but I know DGB is being much more honest than you are, orto. I feel I stand a much greater chance with their side than with yours. I wouldn't trust you to recruit me tonight.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1917 (isolation #65) » Fri May 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

You suspect me of being Muslim because I'm siding with the side I have the best chance of winning with. If I side with you, DGB obviously wouldn't recruit me, and I would probably have a lower chance of being recruited by you than by them.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1937 (isolation #66) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:37 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

:O

I investigated X last night, he is scum.

Vote: X
tremely scummy players.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1946 (isolation #67) » Thu May 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

X wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote::O

I investigated X last night, he is scum.

Vote: X
tremely scummy players.
Unvote: Lord Gurgi
Vote: al_kohaulec
. Only CL can investigate.
Now you're just jumpin at any opportunity you've got. Trying to lynch an innocent cop on a baseless accusation.
mykonian wrote:
unvote vote Al_ko
And this mindless bandwagoning only furthers evidence that you are mykonian's leader.

Severe FoS: mykonian
I'm gonna vig you tonight.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1965 (isolation #68) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I was the agnostic cop. I could investigate one player each night and determine if they were a cult recruiter or not. I won when I got two CL's lynched (they couldn't be nightkilled).
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1989 (isolation #69) » Sat May 09, 2009 10:16 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
mykonian wrote:who had on any moment the feeling that I was cult?
Going with the obv Jews made you pretty obvious cult. Basically, we knew had a shot of winning last night depending on if we got our recruit.
It didn't matter if we gained a recruit or not. We just had to target an agnostic to win. Since we culted, we had a majority. If our agnostic target was targetted by the other side, he would have died, and we would still have majority.

The only other option is we target somebody not recruitable, fail, and have an equal number of Islam and other players. So worst case scenario is we reach a stalemate.

So yes, hp leaves was recruited for being obv-agnostic. But I wanted him on my team anyways cause he's awesome.
PokerFace wrote:
PokerFace wrote:So Qwints tried to get Jebus and failed since jebus was N.
Christianity went at the son

And thanks to the recruit list its pretty obv who was in what group and won with God (looker)
SilverPhoenix wrote:Here are my recruiting actions:
N0: DGB
N1: Jahudo
N2:
X
failed he was jew

N3: PiP/Gorrad
N4: tajo
N5: al_kohaulec
N6: hp[leaves]
al_kohaulec wrote:I was the agnostic cop. I could investigate one player each night and determine if they were a cult recruiter or not. I won when I got two CL's lynched (they couldn't be nightkilled).
Blatant open setup lie Lulz :lol:
Say wha? Are you tryin to call me out?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1991 (isolation #70) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

PokerFace wrote:Yes I am you are obv fake claiming since cop is not listed in the begining of this open setup!

Vote: Alkoscum
:)

<<Really wishes he had joined and played this game. Was fun to follow along though.
You're gonna regret this when you lynch the cop.

I'd call you out as scum, but I think your just an ignorant townie, so I'll let it slide until everybody else is convinced that I am town and I see fit to lynch you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”