Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:29 am

Post by The Stove »

We haven't posted yet? BLASPHEMY. ZIIIIITOOO!!!!!!!!!! *shakes fist*

Hello.

Can Sens stop bitching? Seriously. It's bringing down the mood.

Otherwise, I just hate half this game.

I like Plum for 162.

Need to confer with Zito.

I am with MoI on Sens != Honest here. I don't buy it on the fact that admitting to picking scum as a preference should confirm a player as town. It's a massive WIFOM trap that some people are falling into.

For Almaster's questions - I am down. Not sure if PZ is. Conferring.
Tremble in fear. AGar and Zito are near.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:33 am

Post by The Stove »

dammit 9 pages brb
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:33 am

Post by The Stove »

edit: oh hai AGar lulz
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:58 am

Post by The Stove »

There's one relevant bit of info in those questions Fate. FTR I don't care how public we are with colors and choices and stuff because I don't see how they matter. We've got 2 scum teams, an SK and a bunch of townies, that's what matters.

I've just hit the top of page 7 and I'll probably have to reread this mess since it's already gotten pretty thick so AGar is likely to be along shortly with a vote etc.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:11 am

Post by The Stove »

The only relevant question is the first one, and I get why AGar would want to check in first about whether or not we should answer it. I personally don't care.

I'm done reading, got a headache. I'll let AGar throw the vote down but I let him know my preferences lie in: Tanstalas / Starbuck / Katsuki / KDub / xRx / Sens
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by The Stove »

Toogeloo wrote:I was under the impression you guys would be signing your posts or something so they seem less schizophrenic.
I thought it was rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally obvious who was posting given content (you guys
are
actually reading this amirite?) but sure we can go that route.

I'm not sure what Andrius is going on about. (Shouldn't the Baker and the Stove work together lulz?)
AGM wrote:Pre-empt off the bat - If you use eachother as an excuse to lurk I will choke a bitch.
:( Bitches are people too.

Also PZ doesn't lurk sooo
AGM wrote:Also, why are Starbuck and xReck scum? Rest of list is decent (ESP SENSFAN).
From my notes in the QT:

8. Starbuck - Posting is 100% flavor so far.
20. xRECKONERx - Reads make no sense (tansalas, Starbuck). Playing a lot like scum in that one other game.

Dunno where AGar went.

VOTE: KDub

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:17 am

Post by The Stove »

Vi wrote:@Russel Stover: Why Kdub?
17. Kdub - Bad SpyreX vote with 0 follow-up. Admits later it's a "Spy is anti-town" and not "Spy is scum" vote but doesn't shift.

Plus competing bandwagons are good. However:
Jack wrote:Starbuck quote makes her a good lynch.
That + her play here, I agree.

UNVOTE: Kdub
VOTE: Starbuck
Jack wrote:I wish AGar wasn't in a hydra...but still.
As you noted, Zito's favorite alignment is vig.

We submitted Town/Town and got Town. There's really not much sense playing in a hydra as scum.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:24 am

Post by The Stove »

^^^ Woops this was PZ btw.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by The Stove »

Page 21?

Really?

FFFFFFFFfff

brb
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by The Stove »

-PZ

(fffff)
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by The Stove »

dramonic wrote:Implies the opposite.
Jack's skillz are highly underrated.
nopointinactingup wrote:I have no opinion on starbuck ^^
aha. ha. ha

Helloooooooo vigs?

Moar Starbuck votes.

-PZ

P.S. KageLord where art thou.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:46 am

Post by The Stove »

y halo thar KageLord.
KageLord wrote:If Katsuki is on your scum list, why not include Reck and Fate, who Katsuki claims are alignment-confirmed masons with him?
That's probably because Jack's actually paying attention. And if you really believed those three were masons, I'd expect you to be raging about unnecessary claiming. But you're not. so
KageLord wrote:On the other hand, I wouldn't mind a Katsuki lynch either for a lot of the same reasons as Reck. Not to mention the ridiculous way he attempts to dodge tanstalas's inquiries.
Show dodging plz.
KageLord wrote:I'm pretty sure my last post was within 24 hours of this one.
I'm pretty sure you have 3 posts in 23 pages. I dunno what you think you can accomplish at that post rate.

Also Starbuck opinion while you're at it would be faboo.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:35 am

Post by The Stove »

AGar here.

I also thought it was obvious who was posting since we generally reference the other head, but will comply with sigging.

I need to confer with Zito on swapping to Sens. I didn't buy the whole "I picked anti-town/anti-town and SSBF picked anti-town/anti-town but I got town," sham that he put forth early on, and his posting has been contentless. He's more interested in taking out his anger against RC (the co-mod?) than doing anything productive for the town.

Our Starbuck vote is also good, for the record. Either wagon will be fruitful.

@AGM - No, we won't be crutching to lurk via hydra. I more am out of town and forgot about MS yesterday.

Ninja: Sens' first non bitching production has been "We should break the setup." When the bestcase scenario gives us 3/7 chances of hitting scum, out of a likely 9... it's NOT A GOOD CHOICE.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:43 am

Post by The Stove »

KageLord wrote:Sad that you clipped out the paragraph below that about how annoying the alliance is and how it is difficult to tell when, if ever, to take them seriously. I'm leaning toward the "never" answer. But, if I could convince people to vote them based on the bs masonry, I would be overjoyed.
I clipped it because it wasn't really game-related content.

Plz to explain why a group of people joke-claiming masons is scummy. Also plz to explain why that is worth wagoning them vs. everything else that's been said and done in the thread.
KageLord wrote:Katsuki ISO 21 (this one only somewhat), 25, 26, and the pair of 29 and 32. Too lazy to link.
That's coo, links not necessary.

What do you think of tans' lack of follow-up to some of these?

I'm also curious why you didn't bring up 31.
KageLord wrote:postrate
You have two basic things driving all this.

1. Most of the game is fluff and not worth reading or commenting about;
2. Posting once every 24 hours is cool.

Here are my problems with these.

1. Yes, there's some fluff going on (e.g. Starbuck) but the fluff is also game-relevant (e.g. that's all she's doing). Past that I'd say you're grossly exaggerating the signal/noise ratio here. I'm actually finding the game to be rather thick.
2. This once every 24 hours thing seems awfully arbitrary.
KageLord wrote:I would have to do an ISO
Great, I look forward to your results.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:05 am

Post by The Stove »

In iso, Gud seems to be nitpicking hardcore, trying to appear to make something out of nothing. A lot of his posts consist of attacking miniscule points, trying to blow them way out of proportion.

Zito and I are still (as of our last discussions) in agreement of the Starbuck needs to die movement, and I'm not keen on just buying into what Reck's selling.

Plum - Sorry I just caught this. 162 was one of the more coherent posts at that time, attacked some flawed logic and called out what looked like an attempt to maybe soften a blow in an attack by Tans with some facetious exchanges in the middle of a rather ridiculous accusation.

I'd be happy with a Gud, Sens, Starbuck or Kage wagon on the day. Zito agrees with at least some of these reads. I'd love to get on the Gud wagon, but not without the harmony of agreement that comes when Zito and I agree on something. Hopefully he pulls eye-to-eye with me here.

-AGar
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by The Stove »

xRECKONERx wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:Kay, I'm liking Plum. Gundaria is obviously bullshitting
Unvote.Vote:Gundaria
YAY YOU FINALLY BUSSED YOUR SCUMBUDDY *golfclap*
Now if dramonic & SensFan would do it, we might be able to get one of you scumfuckers lynched!
Now if only you'd back this up with
your
vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Guderian

The Starbuck wagon, while our prime choice, has lost it's viability at this time. No sense in kicking around a dead wagon, and we're content with seeing this one push off. High probability for being scum, and also going to come with loads of information after the flip.

-A
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:53 am

Post by The Stove »

Guys, you're not posting enough. It's way too easy for me to keep up with this game.

I like Starbuck's thing the best. So we'll preliminary VOTE: Katsuki until AGar gets a chance to check in.

P.S. I want to see some KageLord posts ITT.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 am

Post by The Stove »

Real Life (tm) has completely blown up for me, but I'd like to chime in here to say that nopoint is very likely our SK. I don't think he's hiding, I think he's bulletproof.

I'm also fine with voting xvart.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by The Stove »

Catchup of Great Justice!

Real life kinda blew up for me too in that all the action happened while I was at work. D:

Agree with Papa Zito about the NPIAU-SK theory. However, I'm willing to satiate the SpyreX call to hold off on things for now.

More along that thought - NPIAU claims to have immunity from night actions. Spy claims a N1 result (emphasized by him). Does not compute.

Xvart claims Blue Lantern now too.

Kdub - xvart claimed VT.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: 2. Red would not be killing Dram so that left Reck as the Red kill.
Starbuck confirmed Reck died by way of attempting to recruit Katsuki.

Like the recent activity by Dekes.

It it probably already garnered, but there is no fucking way possible that Xvart and NPIAU are scum together. Every vote on Xvart is matched with a vote on NPIAU almost immediately. Suspect a lot of opposite scum influence on each.

Also, I'm gonna guess xvart to be yellow. The NPIAU wagon is being fueled way too easily with 2 red scum dead.

Gonna try and put together a list of what we know about the NKs, because I feel like this can weed out some of the inconsistencies, and I'm leaning scummy on MoI right now.

VOTE: xvart

Gonna put this down until I get more input from Zito, but that looks like the best course of action now.

-AGar
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by The Stove »

SpyreX wrote:
The Stove wrote: More along that thought - NPIAU claims to have immunity from night actions. Spy claims a N1 result (emphasized by him). Does not compute.
No. I've been very technical with my terms but if it stops it I'll make it clear as day:

My target on NP was immediately bounced back with a no-result. Which, in my field, could me a few things. The hider part pretty much has to be true.

And, when combined with hiding behind Vi (A truly silly claim from scum that ALMOST got him lynched) it sure makes me think town.
Ok. I wasn't sure if you were implying that, but it seemed like you had actually gotten a result.

-A
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:56 am

Post by The Stove »

I'll talk to Zito, as we were not exactly expecting to live through the night.

SensFan being red fits in with our reads.
Jack flipping town aligned doesn't exactly mesh with where I had him.

I think MoI is yellow-scum, fo' sho.

This black lantern thing, although not surprising at all, has definitely thrown a screwball into things.

-AG
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:12 am

Post by The Stove »

Also, Zito pointed out that Kage, Sens, and Dram all supported a color claim on D1. Sens and Dram were red-scum. Kats, yellow scum, also supported it.

We postulate red scum had some mysterious reason to get mass color claims, Kage falls in line as red scum potential. Kast fits scum profile, lots of IIoA, flavor business, minimal actual production for the game. Seems to have avoided input on the xvart wagon, just the vote when everything was laid out.

I think MoI should be the lynch today to preserve some town safety, reducing yellow to 1 remaining of the originals, recruitment possibilities notwithstanding. However, we have also been tossing about the possibility of NPIAU-OJ with somewhat serious consideration.

Last- Dekes, about the whole "No more lynching OJ/Red/Yellow" - Dana stated that our win cons wouldn't change. So unless either scum never had a "when your faction controls the town, or nothing can prevent the same" type wincon or they got modified wincons overnight, I don't foresee that happening.

Gonna have to re-read Toog, that might lead to some sort of fruition.

-AG
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:28 am

Post by The Stove »

Kublai Khan wrote:
The Stove wrote:I think MoI should be the lynch today to preserve some town safety, reducing yellow to 1 remaining of the originals, recruitment possibilities notwithstanding. However, we have also been tossing about the possibility of NPIAU-OJ with somewhat serious consideration.
I disagree. I think we should red/orange-hunt in order to reduce the number of night-killings. There have not been enough cross-kills in this game and we need to stop the bleeding. If MagnaofIllusion is yellow scum, then let the red Lanterns (if we lynch wrong) or the vig (who I'm assuming is the SensFan killer) dispatch him at night.
Let me put it this way:

I, personally, am almost positive of an MoI-yellow flip. His actions around driving the counter wagon against xvart yesterday were almost blatant. I'd shit a large brick if he were to flip town.

Unless you have a guilty, or just as damning evidence of another player being red-scum or orange, then I'd be hardpressed to fight for our vote to go elsewhere. I'm not saying don't hunt, but if we lynch wrong today, it could potentially spell game over for the remaining town. I'd rather see us hunt, set up a few leads for tomorrow, and move with a more assured feeling for scum.

Without the black lanterns, it was a 7-4 split of town v antitown. Now, with them, it's at best 6-5 (6-2-1-1-1), or it could be skewed out of our favor to 4-7 (4-X-X-X-3) if the black faction can grow every night. The odds don't exactly look wonderful, especially considering there's 4 kills a night, it seems.

-AG
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by The Stove »

danakillsu wrote:But two other bodies appear to have both been burnt by a red energy, which has formed a small crater in the town square. It looks like a cat and a blue-skinned woman.
That means Jack targeted Sens, who blew up.

Which leaves only two kills for our three (four?) scum factions.

AND Tans claims the Toog shot.

hum
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by The Stove »

(-PZ)
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by The Stove »

tanstalas wrote:What games have you been playing where VT's kill at night? Or are you thinking someone gave Jack a 1-time vig shot?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

And if you have an alternative to that flavor, I'm all ears.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 am

Post by The Stove »

I am supportive of a mass color claim as well, waiting to see what Zito says.

Other than that, I'm still with my MoI-yellowscum, NPIAU-OJscum reads.

Yeah.

-AG
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:58 am

Post by The Stove »

AGar and I are having this argument, see.

I don't really see the point of any kind of claimage. We basically have confirmed scum in tans, so why not lynch him and move on?

I still go back to our flipped scum being in support of color claims early on. It's obviously something they wanted so I see no reason to accommodate them. Especially when we've got several good lynches lined up already.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:51 am

Post by The Stove »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF the walls.
Kast wrote:Did you guys miss the memo that there is no reason whatsoever to think roles are evenly distributed among colors?
Kast be a buddy and link to this plz?

Andy I'm still missing the point of a color claim I think, especially given ^^^ if true. And if ^^^ is not true then we already have 2 more green claims with 3 green dead and isn't an inbalanced set what your'e looking for?

But then I wasn't really part of the Happy Fun Fraternity yesterday so

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 am

Post by The Stove »

Andrius wrote:you forget though, that both nopoint and tans are scum. So they're not really "greens"
Oh, I'm not forgetting that. That's the reason why I don't see the point of any kind of claiming.

What I'm trying to do is ferret out your motivations here.
Andrius wrote:Namely forcing scum to stay tied to this one color.
Which does what?
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 am

Post by The Stove »

(-PZ durp)
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by The Stove »

Kast wrote:
Flavor note: take with a grain of salt since flips reveal some bastardized flavor
, Black lanterns can only exist while William Hand is dead. The way to solve the Blackest Night/end the series was by bringing William Hand back to life (and turning him into an
Indigo
Lantern prisoner). It is possible that William Hand's death triggered the Black Lantern awakenings. If any player has a reviving mechanic, William Hand would be the flavor solution to the Black Lantern problem.
What bastardized flavor has there been? I don't know the series, so it could provide an interesting point of focus here.

I'm trying to gather my thoughts here with Zito, I'm sure something of not-so-epic proportions will be produced soon.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 am

Post by The Stove »

Someone just go so we can get back to playing the game plz.

I'm still not sure I see the point of this FTR.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 am

Post by The Stove »

We picked Indigo/Blue because blue is my favorite color and indigo was next to it, which made quoting easy. Also because I had no idea there's was significance to the colors when I picked them other than town/town.

We received blue.

Now what.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:47 am

Post by The Stove »

Kublai Khan wrote:What color do you think tanstalas will flip?
I think he'll flip scum. I don't really care which.
Kublai Khan wrote:Also, who do you think is the Black Lantern recruiter and what night were you recruited?
You recruited us last night, remember?

hurp de durp

@Andrius: AGar seems willing to go along with all this, I don't really feel like arguing it.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 am

Post by The Stove »

Ok.

I'm pretty thoroughly confused at this point, being that the whole 4x4x4x etc shit was blown to smithereens, and that there are a ton of people and black people now running everywhere.

What I do know is that during signups, I picked my girlfriend's brain about anything Green Lantern. She's a comic book person, I am not.

All I was able to glean was that Blue needs Green to survive, flavorwise. Since Blue is Hope and you can't have Hope without Willpower and all that shit.

I dunno if this means ANYTHING, but maybe someone with more flavor knowledge than I can use that to our advantage.

Also, I think we should lynch Tans.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:44 am

Post by The Stove »

BTW, that post was AGar. This one is too.

We should definitely lynch Tans.

I think Zito said we should in QT. Checking.

He did.

VOTE: Tanstalas
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 am

Post by The Stove »

We're the same.

- PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 am

Post by The Stove »

Yes. Well. Who knows about AGM. But we don't have any super mystery powers, no. And I have whined about that plenty in our QT.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 am

Post by The Stove »

Andrius wrote:AND FURTHERS THE 4:4:4:4:4:4:1 idea with 2 PRs and 2 VTS per group. (Although the mod said not to take it seriously, I'm still considering it as viable.)
Huh. I just looked back over the flips and you're right. Especially Violet.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 am

Post by The Stove »

For Those Keeping Score at Home

Red
(3/4):
Guderian
dramonic
SensFan
, ????
Orange
(0/1): ????
Yellow
(2/4):
katsuki
xvart
, ????, ????
Green
(
/4):
Vi
Stephoscope
Fate
, nopointinactingup, KageLord, tanstalas
Blue
(4/4): MagnaofIllusion, Kdub, Andrius, The Stove
Indigo
(4/4):
Plum
SpyreX
, Dekes, Kublai Khan
Violet
(
/4):
Jack
Toogeloo
xRECKONERx
Starbuck
, AlmasterGM

Wildcard: Kast
Blue
->
Green

Yeah. AGM's kinda autoscum.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 am

Post by The Stove »

Looking at greens:

Vi -
Kilowog
Busdriver
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 1.

Fate -
Tomar-Re
Gunsmith
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 2.

Stephoscope -
Arisia
Operative
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 2.

If 2VT:2PR, then final Green must be VT.
Claims wrote: – nopointinactingup, Claimed
John Stewart, Green Lantern, Hider
X

– KageLord, Claimed
Hal Jordan, Green Lantern

– tanstalas, Claimed
Sodam Yat, Green Lantern, OddNight Vigilante
X
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by The Stove »

tanstalas wrote:Seriously, you vote for me, when asked what color you think I will flip you said you don't care what color... Gotta ask you, are you fucking retarded? Did you even read my post? If you think I am yellow you should not be voting me. RED, ORANGE, BLACK. That is what you should be concentrating on.
Hey bro, I really don't care about Black right now.

Here's my theory.

We lynch scum.

Scum has to kill black or they're fucked.

Works for me.

So we had a glimmer of hope about this 4/4/1 shit, then it got debunked again? Gah.

Am I the only one not buying that Kast had a color change ability and JOAT? Srsly.

-AG
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:16 am

Post by The Stove »

Kublai Khan wrote:Plus I'm pretty sure that The Stove has been recruited. Mostly for their resistance to the color claiming and then insistance that the 4/4 setup is bunk.
This.... this never happened.
Dekes wrote:@Stove
What do you think of Kast?
AGar and I agree that his claim is, as a famous philosopher once said, moonbeams.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:15 am

Post by The Stove »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Obviously not since he had already started amassing votes after his claim. My question to you is –

1. If you don’t believe him what does that mean. Do you think he’s Black? Orange? Red? Yellow?
Our guess is he's Yellow.

To expand on AGar's thought process a bit - I think town's best shot is to maximize crossfire tonight. We've done a good job of narrowing down who the scum most likely are, and it's in those factions' best interests to eliminate each other. In this thinking our best bet is to kill off a Yellow and hope that they do a good job blowing each other to pieces while the rest of us are sleeping.

What happened to 2.? :eek:

P.S. We agree nopoint is very likely SK though he'd also make a fine recruiter.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 am

Post by The Stove »

Dekes wrote:What makes you think that?
Process of elimination.

Magna: Yellow
KageLord: Red
nopoint: OJ
AGM: Black
Dekes wrote:And why do you believe it's better to lynch yellow today instead of lynching off the last member of a scum faction/the black cult leader?
....did you miss the whole paragraph where I explained this very freaking thing?
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:05 am

Post by The Stove »

I'm not splitting town up in this, all town are green. Toogeloo isn't included cuz who knows what went on there. Also I'm posting this pretty much raw, inb4 IIoA.
Day 1: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:07 pm wrote: tanstalas [6] -
Katsuki
SpyreX
, Kublai Khan,
Plum
Jack
, Kdub
Kdub [5] -
Vi
Fate
, Andrius, tanstalas,
xRECKONERx

SensFan
[3] - AlmasterGM, MagnaofIllusion, nopointinactingup
Andrius [1] -
Starbuck

Katsuki
[1] -
SensFan

MagnaofIllusion [1] -
dramonic

SpyreX
[1] -
xvart

Toogeloo [1] -
Guderian

xRECKONERx
[1] - KageLord

Not voting [5] - Dekes, Kast,
Stephoscope
, The Stove, Toogeloo
Day 1: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:47 am wrote: Kdub [6] -
Vi
Fate
, Andrius, tanstalas,
Katsuki
, The Stove
tanstalas [4] -
SpyreX
Plum
, Kdub,
Guderian

SensFan
[2] - MagnaofIllusion, AlmasterGM
SpyreX
[2] - Kublai Khan,
xvart

xRECKONERx
[2] - KageLord, nopointinactingup
Andrius [1] -
Starbuck

Katsuki
[1] -
SensFan

MagnaofIllusion [1] -
dramonic

nopointinactingup [1] -
xRECKONERx

Starbuck
[1] -
Jack

Not voting [4] - Dekes, Kast,
Stephoscope
, Toogeloo
Day 1: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:13 pm wrote:
SensFan
[6] - AlmasterGM, nopointinactingup,
xRECKONERx
Fate
Katsuki
Vi

tanstalas [4] -
SpyreX
Plum
, Kdub,
Guderian

Starbuck
[3] -
Jack
, The Stove, MagnaofIllusion
Katsuki
[2] -
SensFan
, tanstalas
xRECKONERx
[2] - KageLord,
xvart

Andrius [1] -
Starbuck

Guderian
[1] - Dekes
Jack
[1] - Toogeloo
Kdub [1] - Andrius
MagnaofIllusion [1] -
dramonic

SpyreX
[1] - Kublai Khan

Not voting [2] - Kast,
Stephoscope
Day 1: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:57 am wrote:
SensFan
[8] - AlmasterGM, nopointinactingup,
xRECKONERx
Fate
Katsuki
Vi
, Andrius,
SpyreX

Starbuck
[3] -
Jack
, The Stove, MagnaofIllusion
tanstalas [3] -
Plum
, Kdub,
Guderian

Guderian
[2] - Dekes,
Stephoscope

Katsuki
[2] -
SensFan
, tanstalas
xRECKONERx
[2] - KageLord,
xvart

Andrius [1] -
Starbuck

Jack
[1] - Toogeloo
MagnaofIllusion [1] -
dramonic

SpyreX
[1] - Kublai Khan

Not voting [1] - Kast
Day 1: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:01 pm wrote:
Guderian
[7] - Dekes,
Stephoscope
Plum
, nopointinactingup, The Stove,
xRECKONERx
Vi

SensFan
[4] - AlmasterGM, Andrius,
Fate
Katsuki

Katsuki
[2] -
SensFan
, tanstalas
Starbuck
[2] -
Jack
, MagnaofIllusion
tanstalas [2] - Kdub,
Guderian

xRECKONERx
[2] - KageLord,
xvart

Andrius [1] -
Starbuck

Jack
[1] -
SpyreX

MagnaofIllusion [1] -
dramonic

SpyreX
[1] - Kublai Khan

Not voting [2] - Kast, Toogeloo
Day 1: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:51 pm wrote:
Guderian
[10] - Dekes,
Stephoscope
Plum
, nopointinactingup, The Stove,
xRECKONERx
Vi
SpyreX
, Kdub, tanstalas
SensFan
[4] - AlmasterGM, Andrius,
Katsuki
Fate

Starbuck
[2] - MagnaofIllusion, Toogeloo
xRECKONERx
[2] - KageLord,
xvart

Andrius [1] -
Starbuck

Katsuki
[1] -
SensFan

MagnaofIllusion [1] -
dramonic

SpyreX
[1] - Kublai Khan
tanstalas [1] -
Guderian

Not voting [2] -
Jack
, Kast
Day 2: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 pm wrote:
Katsuki
[7] -
Starbuck
, Andrius, The Stove, tanstalas, Dekes,
Fate
, KageLord
nopointinactingup [4] -
SpyreX
Katsuki
Plum
, MagnaofIllusion
SensFan
[4] - Kast, AlmasterGM, Toogeloo, nopointinactingup

Not voting [6] -
Jack
, Kdub, Kublai Khan,
SensFan
Stephoscope
xvart
Day 2: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 pm wrote:
Katsuki
[10] -
Starbuck
, The Stove, tanstalas, Dekes,
Fate
, KageLord,
xvart
, Kdub,
SpyreX
, Andrius
SensFan
[4] - Kast, AlmasterGM, Toogeloo, nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup [3] -
Katsuki
Plum
, MagnaofIllusion

Not voting [4] -
Jack
, Kublai Khan,
SensFan
Stephoscope
Day 2: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 pm wrote:
Katsuki
[11] -
Starbuck
, The Stove, tanstalas, Dekes,
Fate
, KageLord,
xvart
, Kdub,
SpyreX
, Kast, Andrius
nopointinactingup [3] -
Katsuki
Plum
, MagnaofIllusion
SensFan
[2] - AlmasterGM, nopointinactingup

Not voting [4] -
Jack
, Kublai Khan,
SensFan
Stephoscope
Day 3: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:03 pm wrote:
xvart
[9] -
SpyreX
, nopointinactingup, Dekes, KageLord, Toogeloo, The Stove, Andrius, Kast, tanstalas
nopointinactingup [2] - Kublai Khan, MagnaofIllusion
SensFan
[2] - AlmasterGM,
xvart

Not voting [3] -
Jack
, Kdub,
SensFan
Going strictly from this:
– MagnaofIllusion has never voted known Yellow. He was on Red (SensFan) and Town (Starbuck) on Day 1 and then sat on Unflipped (nopoint) for Days 2 and 3.

– KageLord happily sat on Town (Reck) all of Day 1 and had no issues wagoning our Yellow pair Days 2 and 3..

– tanstalas has been on all 3 scum lynches. Was on Unflipped early (Kdub) and also Yellow early (Katsuki).

– Dekes was the first on Red (Guderian) until lynch and early on both Yellows.

– Kublai Khan has never voted known scum. He started on Unflipped (tans) then sat on Town (SpyreX) the rest of Day 1. Day 2 he never voted. Day 3 he was on Unflipped (nopoint).

– Kast was missing Day 1. On Days 2 and 3 he was very late to both Yellow lynches.

– nopointinactingup - Was early on both major Red wagons (Sens / Guderian) with a brief intermission on Town (Reck). Day 2 was another Red (Sensfan) push, while Day 3 he was early on Yellow (xvart).

– Kdub stayed on Unflipped (tans) all of Day 1 until a very late switch onto the Red wagon (Guderian). He then was late onto the Day 2 Yellow wagon (Katsuki) and didn't vote Day 3.

– Andrius was on an Unflipped wagon (Kdub) Day 1 until it had completely fallen apart, arriving onto Red (SensFan) quite late. Andrius was also late to both Yellow wagons on Days 2 and 3.

– AlmasterGM basically only voted SensFan the whole game. lol

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:17 am

Post by The Stove »

I posted a massive wall in our QT, that a lot of it can be cut down because it was stream of conciousness posting.

Red made a very good point to spread their votes out during D1. Look at Zito's analysis - the flipped reds are never on top of each other. I think that rules out Tans as red and Kdub, who we don't have a scumread on atm anyways. Andrius is also unlikely red, in the event that he is scum pre-recruiter shenanigans (highly unlikely), because he was driving between the two red wagons at various points during D1 (Gud/Sens). You don't set up to bus two separate partners in ANY day as scum - you try and get 1 lynched or none. Trust me on that one. Kage opposes red wagons vehemently throughout their tenure, while getting on the xvart and Kats wagons at awkward times. Also, I'd guess Almaster isn't red, because the last person I'd think anyone would want to bus on their team is the bomb, as they have a good chance of doing some damage.

Tans strikes me as yellow scum due to PoE of red scum, but also due to his involvement on the Kdub wagon, which I'm not sure I remember why it got so far ahead, but there is WAY too much town influence on that wagon already, and adding Tans-town really doesn't add up. The biggest hitch to Tans-yellow, which really doesn't count as it's almost completely justifiable, is that Kats started up on Tans, but it could've easily been some light distancing, as Kats pushes the Kdub wagon past the Tans wagon when push comes to shove, and when the Kdub wagon fizzles out, pushes the Sens wagon so it is ahead of Tans as well. Tans doesn't oppose the Kats wagon, and is fourth onto it, but could have very easily foreseen the coming lynch once Starbuck claimed what she did and simply attempted to apply some distance between the two of them.

Other than that, nailing yellow down via pattern voting of any kind is pretty sketchy at best. MoI is pushing the counterwagon to almost every yellow wagon, save when Tans is up for the lynch.

I'd put yellow in one of Kage/MoI/Tans. Kage could flip either scum and it wouldn't shock me, but he does look to fit the profle of a yellow scum, avoiding any real wagons D1, but then hopping on Kats at the point of inevitability and onto xvart a bit earlier, but that wagon was already pretty much announced from D2->D3 so there could've been some prep there.

I'm slightly buying into the Andrius theory of "AGM Black Recruiter", not because of the whole "OMG N3" but more because Almasters game has been VERY under the radar this entire time, fitting the way you'd want to behave if you're part of an unknown faction at this point.

Andrius - I don't think Kast forgot us. Re-read the end of D2. For funsies. Starbuck, specifically.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:21 am

Post by The Stove »

Also - we feel best course of action is lynching among the yellow candidates and letting "fireworks take care of our other problems tonight." We've explained the theory before.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:21 am

Post by The Stove »

^^^^

-AGar
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:29 am

Post by The Stove »

danakillsu wrote:@ Kast
Suffice it to say the redaction was not my idea. Therefore, if players feel it impacts the game, I will state it again. I obviously had no idea that Tomar-Re was dead by the time of the events of Blackest Night. I do not know the source material PERFECTLY, and just like anyone else, I can make mistakes.
I'm requesting one of our flavor gurus to explain how this impacts the game. I'm not sure if I'm getting anything from it. Because I read up some, and as far as I read, Plum's dude is actually a black lantern until like.. the end of shit.

So I feel like I know nothing.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:29 am

Post by The Stove »

^^

AGar
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by The Stove »

Kublai Khan wrote:
The Stove wrote:Also - we feel best course of action is lynching among the yellow candidates and letting "fireworks take care of our other problems tonight." We've explained the theory before.
Yeah, that theory is the major reason why I think you're recruited. Eliminating 1 of the yellows and crossing your fingers and hoping for a mass bloodbath cross-kills event is the absolute worst strategy for town at this point in the game. We have to take the reins and eliminate one of our fractured enemies. Especially an enemy that can't grow.

Your attitude of "Let's ignore that ever-growing cult problem and hope it just takes care of itself and goes away" isn't a good one. At all. The killing scum groups are going to WIFOM mind-fuck their way into not killing who we want them to kill. The town needs to eliminate the worst problem first with our ability to lynch, then pick out the worst problem out of what's left alive tomorrow.
You see, it's posts like this that make me think you're a black lantern. You want the red scum dead because they might actually kill one of you, and you guys can't recruit them or kill.

We're not "ignoring it." Trust me, we're aware it's a problem. But if you have a solution to find one of them, I'm all ears. In the meantime, all lynching Red/OJ does is make it:

A) Less likely a black lantern dies in the fray
B) Easier for the black lanterns to go about recruitment at night.

What it doesn't do for town that you so magically think it does is help. Assuming a 15:4:4:1:1 setup, with a successful recruit every night beginning N1 and no scum recruitability, the town now sits in a 4:2:1:1:3. Killing a red or orange puts us into the night with a 4:2:1:3 situation, with the cult aiming for a recruit, yellow aiming in its own best interest, and red/orange aiming for yellow, hoping to bring it even. If all happens in WCS, we go into tomorrow in a 3:1:1:3 or 2:1:1:4 situation.

IF we take away the incentive for scum to aim to cross-kill and force their focus on the bigger issue at hand of the growing cult, we can possibly trim the game into a 4:1:1:1:1 situation. Odds aren't great for scum, but you can win that game. You can't win a game against a cult of 4 when you're a 1 or 2 person team. IF we don't lynch black today OR force scum to cult-kill, it's fucking game over. They come into tomorrow with a 50:50 or 37:62 ratio. If it's 50:50 - they win. If it's not, they can just keep under the radar like they have been thus far.

Why this had to be spelled out is incredibly mind-boggling.

MoI - The motivation for crosskill among Yellow/Red/Orange isn't our intent at all. If we reduce them to 1:1:1 we do remove the motivation for Red/OJ to hunt out yellow for tonight. We force them into an uncomfortable situation of "Oh fuck, we might lose if we let this cult outgrow us." We want them to aim for cult if they can figure it out, because I see no way of discerning tells here enough to persuade a lynch. If you got 'em, I'm all ears.

-AGar
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by The Stove »

A generalized point of what I'm saying:

If it goes to a 1:1:1 scum split, their motivation for aiming to kill townies is done. They lose if they kill them all. If scum each hits a townie intentionally, then they go into a 0:1:1:1:4 scenario.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 am

Post by The Stove »

Has anyone ever stopped to consider the possibility that Black can recruit power roles and then they just STOP BEING POWER ROLES?

C'mon people.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 am

Post by The Stove »

@Mod: Votecount plz

And please do them more often.

I'm pretty fried with this day honestly. If ya'll don't want to lynch Yellow I think that's a mistake (reminder: scum factions need to off other scum factions just as much as town) BUT next best thing is sk/black recruiter guy. So I'm cool with a NPIAU wagon, just making sure AGar is cool too before I switch.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 am

Post by The Stove »

FTR:
The Stove wrote:I'm pretty fried with this day honestly. If ya'll don't want to lynch Yellow I think that's a mistake (reminder: scum factions need to off other scum factions just as much as town) BUT next best thing is sk/black recruiter guy. So I'm cool with a NPIAU wagon, just making sure AGar is cool too before I switch.
still holds true. I dunno where AGar is but I've got no issues moving our vote there.

Obviously we have no qualms lynching tans either.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 am

Post by The Stove »

The Stove wrote:FTR:
The Stove wrote:I'm pretty fried with this day honestly. If ya'll don't want to lynch Yellow I think that's a mistake (reminder: scum factions need to off other scum factions just as much as town) BUT next best thing is sk/black recruiter guy. So I'm cool with a NPIAU wagon, just making sure AGar is cool too before I switch.
still holds true. I dunno where AGar is but I've got no issues moving our vote there.

Obviously we have no qualms lynching tans either.
I'm echoing this. Work ate my firstborn. Fags.

We'll move to NPIAU if we're not aiming to lynch yellow. I personally believe Tans has a good chance of being yellow though, so I think that's a good direction for us to be in.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 am

Post by The Stove »

^^
| |
AGar
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 am

Post by The Stove »

Dekes wrote:Npiau, any last words? Any possible info you gained about the scum teams that you might wanna share with the good people?
Yeah. An xvart-like exit post would be pretty awesome.

Also willing to hammer ofc.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by The Stove »

Sweet. Update time.

Red
(4/4):
Guderian
dramonic
SensFan
nopointinactingup

Orange
(0/1): ????
Yellow
(3/4):
katsuki
xvart
AlmasterGM
, ????
Green
(
/4):
Vi
Stephoscope
Fate
, KageLord, tanstalas
Blue
(4/4): MagnaofIllusion, Kdub, Andrius, The Stove
Indigo
(4/4):
Plum
SpyreX
Kublai Khan
, Dekes
Violet
(4/4):
Jack
Toogeloo
xRECKONERx
Starbuck

Wildcard: Kast
Blue
->
Green

Looking at greens

Vi -
Kilowog
Busdriver
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 1.

Fate -
Tomar-Re
Gunsmith
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 2.

Stephoscope -
Arisia
Operative
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 2.

Claims wrote:
nopointinactingup, Claimed
X

– KageLord, Claimed
Hal Jordan, Green Lantern

– tanstalas, Claimed
X
So today we lynch one of tans, KageLord or Kast. I won't lay a vote down until everyone weighs in but I'm good with any of the three.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 am

Post by The Stove »

Tans really needs a lynching hardcore today.

The story bullshit is NOT adding up whatsoever. No kills are missing aside from MoI's claimed kill.

Other than that, I don't know what else to say - we want to kill Tans, then MoI and Kast to win this.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 am

Post by The Stove »

Andrius wrote:TOWNIER THAN THOU:
Kdub
Andy
Dekes
MoI

SCUMMIER THAN THOU:
tanstalas
KageLord
Kast

THOU:
Stove
Yes, we are the Golden Standard by which all others are measured. lulz
Dekes wrote:I really wish we had some kind of confirmation on The Stove.
We had an innocent cop result on us, as you'll recall.

I agree with my other head. Therefore, VOTE: Tans

- PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:07 am

Post by The Stove »

Bluh.

I've been looking back at KK's iso.

It's REALLY REALLY weird how he suddenly goes off on Kast for no apparent reason.

I think KK was signaling Kast is the recruiter.

I think KK wanted Kast lynched so KK would revert to town.

Discuss?

UNVOTE: tans while you guys decide if I'm smoking moonbeams.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:07 am

Post by The Stove »

-PZ durp
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am

Post by The Stove »

Kast wrote:-Are you seriously claiming that Kast Black Recruiter INTENTIONALLY KILLED a Black Recruit?
I don't think they can do both. KK actually slipped up on this point:
Kublai Khan iso 43 wrote:{Note: I'm just noticing that I'm assuming that the Black Lantern group can't kill. Reasonable assumption, but don't regard it as a hard rule if things don't make sense later}
Kast wrote:Are you doubting that I redirected MoI's kill to KK?
I'm not sure how this is relevant. If you're a black recruiter it's not like you personally would have had to do it anyway.
Kast wrote:Which would imply you think scum aimed to kill KK, the claimed VT for what reason?
You seemed to think he was the black recruiter. Maybe they did too.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 am

Post by The Stove »

Kublai Khan iso 38 wrote:
Andrius wrote:Kast has definitely been a low-key player. Haven't really a definite scum/town read on him tbh.
I'm getting a Black-Recruiter vibe from him, actually.
Kast wasn't even mentioned prior to this really. Why black recruiter of all things?
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:01 am

Post by The Stove »

Update.

Looking at greens

Vi -
Kilowog
Busdriver
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 1.

Fate -
Tomar-Re
Gunsmith
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 2.

Stephoscope -
Arisia
Operative
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 2.

Claims wrote:
nopointinactingup, Claimed
X

– KageLord, Claimed
Hal Jordan, Green Lantern, JOAT
X

– tanstalas, Claimed
X
wut?

I wonder if Kast ate Vi's bus-drive somehow.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:18 am

Post by The Stove »

Andrius wrote:KageLord vig-shoots Kast.
Blue Bullet receiver shoots Kast.
Kast does this make you sad y/n?
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:30 am

Post by The Stove »

Wait. If we think Kage is orange then shouldn't we lynch him? Cuz SKs usually have NK immunity amirite?

P.S. AGar has him as yellow. I thought he was red but that's obviously out.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by The Stove »

Moar sweet. Update time.

Red
(4/4):
Guderian
dramonic
SensFan
nopointinactingup

Orange
(1/1):
tanstalas

Yellow
(3/4):
katsuki
xvart
AlmasterGM
Kast

Green
(4/4):
Vi
Stephoscope
Fate
, KageLord
Blue
(4/4): MagnaofIllusion,
Kdub
, Andrius, The Stove
Indigo
(4/4):
Plum
SpyreX
Kublai Khan
, Dekes
Violet
(4/4):
Jack
Toogeloo
xRECKONERx
Starbuck

So everybody's sorted now.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 am

Post by The Stove »

Did Toogeloo name-claim at any point?
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 am

Post by The Stove »

Dekes wrote:Wha-?

I don't think so, no.
What gave me pause was this bit:
Andrius 398 wrote:Kdub, for curiosity's sake, who are you, role wise?
Andrius 415 wrote:So yeah.
Still curious to learn what Kdub's rolename is. :/
Andrius 416 wrote:Oh cool! Just wondering and all.
danakillsu wrote:Kdub was Sayd (Enabler), co-leader of the Blue Lantern Corps. member of the Black Lantern Corps
Which made me twitch, wondering if names were required for recruitments. BUT apparently that's not the case.

The Stove is Brother Warth. Some sort of elephant guy.

Regarding the Cult, I've thrown out a bunch of semi-retarded suggestions in our QT. What it boils down to is that I really have no idea who or how, so I think our best bet is to lynch the scummiest of the group (y halo thar KageLord) and hope for the best. I'm really surprised that we don't have some form of cult-detector but maybe that's what Andrius is ultimately for.
Magna wrote:I’d like to see Stove actually check in … his lurking may just be indicative of a Black recruit who sees the writing on the wall.
Glad to know we've been missed. AGar has had some personal stuff going on, and PZ is typically not around on weekends.

And thankfully we've not been recruited. I'm not entirely sure why we haven't, but we haven't. We may have Kast partially to thank here... AGar and I both noted how he kept bandying out the whole "Stove is investigation-immune" business while he was around, which may have helped. Our VTness may have also helped.

- PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 am

Post by The Stove »

KageLord wrote:I think I brought this up before, but what do you think of the possibility that black kills as it recruits (i.e. black's wincon is to gain a certain amount of members by killing them, kind of like a magic kill number for an SK) based on the flavor of Black Lanterns being dead/using dead people? Absolutely impossible? Very unlikely? Maaaaaaaaybe? Definitely possible?
How would that be functionally different from an SK then. I mean "YAY you're recruited oops welp you're dead" doesn't seem like a great way to get people to join your cause. Also what was this mofo doing the first couple days.

For me it's really this bit:
KageLord wrote:Night 1: No action. Too many people to effectively use any of them, I thought (plus not likely I was going to be NKed).

Night 2: No action. Same reasoning as last time with the added bonus of us having a great candidate already.

Night 3: Investigate MoI (because logic dictated he shouldn't be alive past Night 2). Got the result that he's not Red, Yellow, or Orange. This is why I later said (Day 4) that he's either telling the truth or Siniestro - Godfather.

Night 4: Protect Andy. Might have worked (or double protected if Dekes actually did get a protect through).

And there you have it. I was considering shooting tans or AGM last night, but I thought tans would die already and I figured protecting town leader was more important right now than shooting probscum.
.... plus how I had to absolutely badger you to get you to post early on.

P.S. Now that I re-read this I think the night-3 investigation was when Kage recruited MoI and found out what he was.

-PZ
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:08 am

Post by The Stove »

MagnaofIllusion 62 wrote:PREVIEW EDIT - Actually Dekes I think Kast's JOAT claim looks way worse than Kagelord's. In either case I think Tans has the worst claim of the three and needs the rope pronto.
MagnaofIllusion 63 wrote:I’m not sure that the first part is compelling evidence when you are considering Kagelord. He’s not a strong player so the chances of him drawing a N1 and N2 kill with the playerlist we had here wouldn’t be that significant. And although it is convenient that he had his Mad World meta at his fingertips it isn’t anything but Null IMO.

The second quote is very possible. I still would place Kage distinctly third behind Tans and Kast on the kill depth chart.
mmmhmm

Toogeloo didn't mention Kage really.
Kublai Khan wrote:Pretty sure that Kast is Black Lantern recruiter. Plus I'm pretty sure that The Stove has been recruited. Mostly for their resistance to the color claiming and then insistance that the 4/4 setup is bunk. Plus a hydra is a prime cult recruit, the recruiter would get 2 extra co-conspirators for the price of 1. Not sure on who else, possibly KageLord.
Dat's it from him.

KDub was angling for Kage-death, so in this theory he would've been recruited and killed simultaneously.

In which case we're sitting 3:2, yuck.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by The Stove »

I feel like chicken tonight
Like chicken tonight
Chicken tonight

VOTE: KageLord
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by The Stove »

I've written and rewritten this post many many times and I can't find anything good to say.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”