Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

So let me get this straight. A few of you think that you already have all this shit figured out? We are barely through page three and a few of you are already claiming divination? Youre either chasing at shadows or deliberately swimming in bullshit.

If Cooldog really wants to go into a brutal cage match to the death with Fate, why should we prevent them from doing so? Its Mortal Kombat, not which one can crotchet a better doily.

Vote: Cooldog

Have at at it CoolDog, lets see what you got.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 am

I dont know what the hell is wrong with some of you, really. Its like you get into the game and instead of playing it cool and seeing whats going on, maybe even making some good scumhunting decisions, you start panting like a kid getting to make out with some ugly chick for the first time. Youre so desperate to get into that bra that you blow your wad before we even get done with page 3. God damn, some of you idiots are ridiculous, but I guess thats the nature of a large game. Day 1 always ends up turning into a culling of the herpaderps.

Im OK with Palisade and Spring getting it on. Sorry CoolDog, youll have to deal with your inner aggressions another way.

Fate, be patient, do some scummy things for me and ill gladly come after you.

Unvote: Cooldog
Vote:Spring Lullaby

Oh and MOS, thanks for the awesomevote, but what game are you playing over there exactly? Are you chasing after the insanity vote?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Unvote: Springlullaby
Vote: Palisade

Just to ensure he gets in the damn ring. I still think this is pretty much a slam dunk. I am certainly watching all of the reactions though, im sure some more scum will bubble up from this.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:02 am

Care to elaborate there, Writer? Should MoS be the one thrown in there too?

Is it not possible that fighting has any inherent risks on both of them? Besides pitting the scummiest players will help us find the other scum easier. Putting them in against a supertownie "execution style" doesn't provide any information. We will get the most info on the initial voting determining who goes in the pit.

Hey ABR, don't think that I didn't notice the way you tricked Ludi into risking his life in the pit.
I got my eye on you now.
IGMEOY: ABR
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 am

Additionally, Palisade is already making "scumlists". That's all WIFOMy bullshit. He needs to die.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:49 am

Ludi is taking Cooldog's spot as the bloodthirsty stooge. I say let him have it.

Vote: Ludi

Oh and Fate, it looks like Ludi is calling you a bitch!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Don't try to gobble me Reck. I don't trust anyone trying to glob goodwill by calling me town.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Don't worry Cooldog, you'll have your shot at GLORYYY tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm curious to know why MoS wants so much attention for himself.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 am

Im very suspicious of anyone NOT voting for Ludi at this point.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:33 am

Oversoul wrote:
kiwieagle wrote:You do realize half the votes on Ludi are because:
1. They want Ludi to rape Mastin
2. Just because Ludi asks
3. They think Ludi is town and wants a scum v town
4. They think Ludi has a PR

Exactly. Why would CoolDog need to give a bogus reason to vote Ludi?

Essentially what youre describing is a fancy themed-style RVS. If you truly wanted this stopped, you had to act before the first person was sent to the pit. Complaining now is pretty useless. You still have a voice between the two, so choose wisely.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 am

"two hop hop hopping"?!? WTF is that?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:56 am

kiwieagle wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:
Oversoul wrote:
kiwieagle wrote:You do realize half the votes on Ludi are because:
1. They want Ludi to rape Mastin
2. Just because Ludi asks
3. They think Ludi is town and wants a scum v town
4. They think Ludi has a PR

Exactly. Why would CoolDog need to give a bogus reason to vote Ludi?

Essentially what youre describing is a fancy themed-style RVS. If you truly wanted this stopped, you had to act before the first person was sent to the pit. Complaining now is pretty useless. You still have a voice between the two, so choose wisely.

I was V/LA etc. etc.

Better luck tomorrow then. Now lets get this show on the road. I want to see what happens next.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am

zMuffinMan wrote:
is wrote:Im very suspicious of anyone NOT voting for Ludi at this point.

I'm gonna assume you think Ludi is town and Palisade is scum. Why Ludi over someone else?

Ludi wants it anyways and its too early in the game to turn the tide away from Ludi at this point. Besides, there are no suspects anywhere. I mean look at Bogres's post:

Bogre wrote:
Timeater wrote:@Bogre

Can you precisely explain why you get a "really really scummy vibe" from Oversoul? More specific the better.

Sure. So far he's jumped on the two biggest reasons with weak reasoning, and hasn't done much -beyond- that.

The first, he jumped on Cooldog, and my gut feeling was that his post was manufactured and that the joking/fluffy manner was just fake.

The second, I feel he's just creating an easy reason to toss Ludi into the pit:
(A) It's the biggest wagon
(B) Ludi himself wants to be thrown in- so how could Oversoul's vote be taken as a bad thing? It's an easy cover-vote for scum.
(C) His main reason is wanting to see them duke it out, NOT that either one of them are scum.

He's just fishy.

Couldnt you say that this applies to pretty much half the people in the game? Its at best just sillyness and at worst scum doing bad scumhunting trying to pretend he is good and useless.

Send Ludi in, may the person with the most votes win.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 am

Like I said, Bogre is just blowing smoke. Reck just posted something that isnt much better. Whats the point on going on a random tangent? Is it for the GLORYYY? Is it just a hipster style of sense just begging to be different and stand out from the crowd?

Again, Ludi WANTS to be in the pit. He isnt ashamed about wanting the glory of getting rid of palisades. Everyone pretty much recognizes Palisades as scum, and while I agree that trying to find a second scum is the optimal choice, who says that Ludi isnt trying to play executioner as a way to hide? If Ludi jumps in enough times as scum, he would essentially be hiding anyways since its a fresh vote count to get the other combatant in the pit with him.

That being the case, what is there to be gained by Bogre shooting off at something else or Reck trying to be a hero? The game is over here, Ludi vs Palisades. You arent going to catch any scum with this inane bullshit. Looking at this game, people being initially picked to be in the pit is the key. But yet, if Ludi is getting on the megahorn and shouting "pick me! pick! me!" he is essentially taking out half of our scumhunting ability. If they want to try to outshout him, fine, so be it. Just dont complain when it doesnt work.

Your best bet is to let them claw at each other and catch scum during tomorrow's hunt.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 am

Ludi is at Pit-3 now, so I wish you luck.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 am

Thats an odd premise to assume scum wouldnt vote for themselves in an attempt to look good as Mass Executioner Ludi.

I voted for Ludi because I wanted to see if there was a reason why Ludi wants to get in there really really really badly instead of just being an egomaniac. Additionally, no one else is standing out as superscum this early on. Not yet at least. And certainly not someone that will garner any votes (Like Reck or ABR as examples). So what you will end up with are those 10 Ludi votes scattered all over the place.

Keep preaching that chaos Wey, you might just get what youre looking for after all.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 am

Timeater wrote:
@IS

Can you elaborate on ABR's play more specifically #207

What, you think im here to serve you? Go figure it out yourself. I will be dealing with ABR when the time comes, later.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Wait, Fate is scum?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:07 am

A vote count after two posts? Thats mod dedication!

Im all for putting palisade back in there. He did nothing to dissuade me that he deserves to fight to the death. I will probably change my mind about Ludi though.

Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 am

Well, im convinced.

Unvote: Palisade
Vote: Weyouns
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 am

Hey Reck, I know youre in supercop vigilante mode with your little sidekick Cooldog and now everyone appears to be from the Black Dragon Syndicate, but dont you think the scum are probably scurrying and hiding right about now instead of making useless, inane comments?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:38 am

We do have Palisade to throw in there with WeyScum. Im all for it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 am

Vote: Ghostwriter

Amrun should be thrown in there with him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:27 am

Hey Ludi, is that somehow not good enough for you? Other than Palisades, (which I find odd that no one has investigated them yet), who else are we supposed to string up tomorrow?

Its a lead and we follow it until it bears fruit. Amrun must die. If anything, do it for Reck. (R.I.P. man, we love you!)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 am

It would keep them from being easy lynchbait for the scum, but Reck is now dead, so that point is moot anyways. I still say just lynch them tomorrow to be sure.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 am

Before we throw out a parade for Amrun, despite her blatant trumpeting, she is cleared for one faction. There is a strong possibility for a second scum faction out there that Cooldog has no chance in finding.

Just sayin'
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:59 am

Oh no Amrun, the only people I trust are the ones that flip town. Until then, everyone is a possible scumbag.

Hey Palisade, I think you may need to draw it on the board to explain that one better.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 am

'nuff said.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:30 am

The day hasnt even gone for 24 hours and you want a prod?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 am

Im not. But I also didnt notice Ghostwriter down the activity list AFTER the dead people. Sounds like given up scum to me by now. String him up.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:50 am

I love how Palisades crystal ball doesnt include any lurkers as scum since we all know that there cant possibly be a way for scum to be hiding amongst them.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 am

Youre claiming to have the scum teams already discovered and we are still at like Day 1, since the last lynch was an autolynch and the one before was a mod-kill. Thats scummy behavior.

Youre playing Crystal ball mafia putting out bullshit lists of active players. Its time for you to get in the pit. Too bad you wont get to die until tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:51 am

uh... im planning to hang Palisades anyways, but thats just horrible sentence structure, not a scumslip.

He made a list of 7 people, then said 8/20 are innocent, then he goes on babbling about six scum on the next sentence. He just doesnt bridge the ideas properly. But the 7+1 means the 7 "angels" plus his scummy ass.

Either way, his whole premise that he has the game figured out is just scum flailing and hoping to garner some good faith before he gets lynched tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:uh... im planning to hang Palisades anyways, but thats just horrible sentence structure, not a scumslip.

Ghostwriter is scum with a killing ability that hides flips. And you want to let him live? This is heresy.

Huh? I don't mean today, of course! Scumwriter is dying today for sure. Palisades can die tomorrow. I think I reiterated that in one of my other posts.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:58 am

Here is one (about Palisades):

Internet Stranger wrote:Youre claiming to have the scum teams already discovered and we are still at like Day 1, since the last lynch was an autolynch and the one before was a mod-kill. Thats scummy behavior.

Youre playing Crystal ball mafia putting out bullshit lists of active players. Its time for you to get in the pit. Too bad you wont get to die until tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 am

And another. Palisades needs to hang... Tomorrow.

Internet Stranger wrote:uh... im planning to hang Palisades anyways, but thats just horrible sentence structure, not a scumslip.

He made a list of 7 people, then said 8/20 are innocent, then he goes on babbling about six scum on the next sentence. He just doesnt bridge the ideas properly. But the 7+1 means the 7 "angels" plus his scummy ass.

Either way, his whole premise that he has the game figured out is just scum flailing and hoping to garner some good faith before he gets lynched tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Because ABR doesn't have the same level of reading comprehension that you do, Cooldog.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Choose: Scumwriter
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Huh, Palisades is suddenly not scum anymore? I think not. Palisades needs to hang.

Vote: Palisades
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 am

Palisade was attempting to play crystal ball mafia by simply naming all active players as scum. He makes all of these accusations and leaves out the lurkers. In other words, he is guessing and is full of shit. He is caught scum that is trying to save his own ass by being aggressive and acting as if he has divination powers in order to make him useful.

Palisades is about as useful as a palm reader and its insane that anyone can think that he is a "cool guy". You're a gullible fool MuffinMan. Stop being so dense or stop blatantly defending him. He has no redeeming qualities if he is going to spit out such nonsense. Any asshole can spit out a list of the active people and hope for the best, especially when its caught scum palisades lashing out at the active people that can clearly see he is scum.

Get your heads out of you asses and read him again, those easy scum lynches are allowing him time to make you forget that palisades is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 am

Internet Stranger wrote:Palisade was attempting to play crystal ball mafia by simply naming all active players as scum. He makes all of these accusations and leaves out the lurkers. In other words, he is guessing and is full of shit. He is caught scum that is trying to save his own ass by being aggressive and acting as if he has divination powers in order to make him useful.

Palisades is about as useful as a palm reader and its insane that anyone can think that he is a "cool guy". You're a gullible fool MuffinMan. Stop being so dense or stop blatantly defending him. He has no redeeming qualities if he is going to spit out such nonsense. Any asshole can spit out a list of the active people and hope for the best, especially when its caught scum palisades lashing out at the active people that can clearly see he is scum.

Get your heads out of you asses and read him again, those easy scum lynches are allowing him time to make you forget that palisades is scum.

Just to reiterate, I do have a better reason to vote for palisades other than him being a herpaderp or mindless sheeping. We have been successful with our lynches that we lost focus on what makes Palisades scummy and Palisades is clearly counting on that.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 am

Send them both in then.

Unvote: Palisades
Vote: Oversoul

You owe me a Palisades vote, Timeater. Im thoroughly convinced that Palisades is simply opportunistic scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 am

Oh im choosing Palisades, fo'sho. I cant wait to add his scummy ass to my list of lynched scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:51 am

Internet Stranger wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Palisade was attempting to play crystal ball mafia by simply naming all active players as scum. He makes all of these accusations and leaves out the lurkers. In other words, he is guessing and is full of shit. He is caught scum that is trying to save his own ass by being aggressive and acting as if he has divination powers in order to make him useful.

Just to reiterate, I do have a better reason to vote for palisades other than him being a herpaderp or mindless sheeping. We have been successful with our lynches that we lost focus on what makes Palisades scummy and Palisades is clearly counting on that.

Like I said, this simply isnt Mastin hate. Shit, I dont even know who the fuck Mastin is, but I do know scumbags trying to pull a fast one when I see one. Palisades needs to die.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 am

Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 am

What the hell are you two talking about?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:05 am

Is this what youre talking about Bogre? I think this is just standard faire here.

Oversoul wrote:
Bogre, the only thing you will get out of a 'throw palisade in, lynch oversoul' is a short day in which little to no scumhunting occured, a mislynch, and 2 nightkills most likely.

Now THIS on the other hand. You dun fucked up Oversoul, you better start talking. I dont want to skip lynching Palisades yet again, so you better tell me something about it.

Oversoul wrote:
And I swear to god, if I die in the Living Forest I will kill myself because of irony.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:17 am

Holy jesus shit Oversoul, what the fuck is wrong with you?!?

Bah, now Palisades is going to live yet another day, but ill trade the delay for nailing more scum anyday.

To make sure it counts.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey Fonz, weren't those initial votes on cooldog due to him begging to jump in and fight Fate. Looking for scum there isn't much better than looking for scum in an old RVS.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 am

Choose: Palisade
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Ny epic trip is over tonight. I will have something to say tomorrow when I'm caught up.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh it looks like its finally time to actually play mafia.

First of all, if Muffin and Ludi arent simply complete idiots, they are opportunistic liars. I want you two clowns to go back and with a straight face tell me again that im coasting. The first three days were duds since we lynched scum based on rock solid investigations and had the herpaderp getting modkilled. What the fuck were you expecting me to do Day 1 or Day 2? Go against the investigators? Why the fuck would I? I had Palisades pegged as scum.

So this brings on Day 4. I made a rock solid case on Palisades. He was ignoring lurkers, making bullshit lists and making weak desperation cases on me. I was damn happy when he got lynched. So screw you for making it look like im the only one that thought he was scum. THAT is a bullshit scum tactic on your part. So whats all this about, really? Because I was quiet for a couple of weeks while I was away on V/LA? Are you trying to take advantage of me? Because Mastin decided to screw up his game and flipped town? You think that makes ME look bad? He is the one that played the way he did, not me.

I mean look at this bullshit case: LOOK AT IT!

In post 1014, Magister Ludi wrote:Lets see

Vote: Internet Stranger

He's been on cruise control this game.
WRONG!!!
Not overly concerned who goes in the ring, or who dies, or who lives.
WRONG!!!
He's just been surfing through the days surviving and not doing much
WRONG!!!
, which is what I would expect scum to be doing
FLUFF OPINION!!! - appeal to bullshit scenario!

And, his comment to not look at the initial bandwagon on CoolDog is definitely wrong, considering that wagon had a higher than usual chance of containing scum who hoped that they wouldn't be considered 'scummy' for joining a 'joke' (/equivalent) early bandwagon.
WRONG!!!
It reads perhaps like he knows that there is in fact scum on the wagon.
FLUFF OPINION!!!

You give me shit about "not caring who lives or dies" or whatever bullshit youre spewing when you fucking KNOW I wasted his HEAD on a stick in my front yard. Why dont YOU explain why YOU chose Palisades, Ludi.

Holy Jesus fuck Ludi, I just went over your ISO and youre a filthy bastard. 38 fucking ISO posts from you where you do nothing but give 3 word posts about lynching Palisades then finally TODAY you decide to play White Knight hero?!? On the other guy that ALSO wanted Palisades dead? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean seriously, looking at your ISO, you havent posted SHIT. A second grader writing a story about a cow eating some grass would use more words than you, Ludi.

This is a bullshit gambit to try to look good. Who are you protecting Ludi. Who is gaining attention that you dont like? Or am I just a target of opportunity? How could you even imagine having ANYTHING on me when all I been doing is doing better than you at everything in this game?

At first I was thinking that Muffin was the scumbag for the silly sheeping.
Or MoS is also making bullshit lists and floating around like a vulture in order to see if this little wagon on me gets any traction.
Or Toog for doing the same thing as MoS.
Or maybe Fonz for making bullshit mini-lists and narrowing down from a pre-prepared field. But at least Fonz looks like he is scumhunting.

But god damn Ludi, you are the hands down winner here. I was thinking you were town, so maybe you were trying to cash in on some town cred or something. But looking at your ISO yet again, I dont even know WHY I thought you might have been town in the first place. Wont be making that mistake I can assure you. Its time to die for being a vicious scumbag Ludi.

Additonally:

I will also still stand by my opinion of the CoolDog wagon. You history rewriting bastards KNOW that the wagon wasnt a "joke" wagon. CoolDog ASKED and BEGGED to be put in the ring with Fate. Ok, sure, let them go at it, lets see what happens. Dont act like you assholes were Sherlock Fucking Holmes and had shit all wrapped up before we even started. Scum may or may not jump on a wagon like that. Its bullshit WIFOM and you KNOW it. I dont fucking know who would jump on a wagon like that. Instead of wasting what little brain cycles you have on that shitty inconsequential wagon, you can look at the Palisades wagon since thats really the only untainted pure wagon we have. Anything looking at any other place is an attempt to obfuscate and confuse the town into bad bad bad lynches.

Oh hey, Ludi was all over Palisades shit too, and he didnt even have a case other than being Ludistradamus. Yea whatever Ludi, youre done. Time to hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:27 pm

I want to make SURE that this vote is seen. This scumbag is NOT getting away
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Muffin, if you dont like my push on Palisade, why do you insist on getting on your knees and gobbling Ludi over his? Did you even look at his ISO before you screamed Leroooooooy Jeeeeenkins and started coming after me? Surely you realize that im going to be looking at you very closely next, right? You better hope that you havent made any scum mistakes for me to find.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 pm

In post 1084, Mastermind of Sin wrote:In other news, I didn't actually think IS was scum until he started flailing around in his last two posts. Now...I dunno.

Nice try MoS. Flailing, LOL. Any other glossary terms that you would like to pull from the wiki?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Read again, none of you are suspects except for Ludi. I was illustrating the point on how awful Ludi really is.

Which by the way, no opinion on Ludi? Any reason for that, MoS? You sure want the attention back on me while ignoring Ludi. Why is that, MoS?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Oh I see, he was scummy before, but now doing nothing makes him townie enough to not warrant your attention. Interesting. Really.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 am

In post 1091, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1089, Internet Stranger wrote:Oh I see, he was scummy before, but now doing nothing makes him townie enough to not warrant your attention. Interesting. Really.

Pretty much. What you gonna do about it?

Vote for Ludi, get him lynched and prove you wrong when he flips scum, of course. Then, during my "I told you so" victory speech im going to sternly ask you if were buddies with him and watch you squirm during your response. It shall be glorious!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 am

In post 1090, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1077, Internet Stranger wrote:
I will also still stand by my opinion of the CoolDog wagon. You history rewriting bastards KNOW that the wagon wasnt a "joke" wagon. CoolDog ASKED and BEGGED to be put in the ring with Fate. Ok, sure, let them go at it, lets see what happens. Dont act like you assholes were Sherlock Fucking Holmes and had shit all wrapped up before we even started. Scum may or may not jump on a wagon like that. Its bullshit WIFOM and you KNOW it. I dont fucking know who would jump on a wagon like that. Instead of wasting what little brain cycles you have on that shitty inconsequential wagon, you can look at the Palisades wagon since thats really the only untainted pure wagon we have. Anything looking at any other place is an attempt to obfuscate and confuse the town into bad bad bad lynches.

The point we were making is your argument that 'Looking for scum there isn't much better than looking for scum in an old RVS' is absolutely, obviously, derpwrong. Most RVS wagons don't get to ten. If they did, I would take a long hard look at them. CoolDoG was placed three votes from selection on the basis of nothing, zip, nada. Just because he begs to get put in the pit doesn't mean he has to be obliged. At best, supporting that wagon wasn't scumhunting, and I do think, as I've said before, scum are likely to have piled on late to see if they could get it over the top before anyone thought 'Hang on...' Plus supporting the lolCoolDog wagon seems to be an easy way to post and vote without really contributing.

The problem with this argument Mr Fonz is that youre giving too much credit to the scum.Havent you ever been scum before? They dont hatch these little cutesy plans where they vote in perfect harmonic dissonance and play a robotic game where they always make the optimal choice. Batman is right, the scum are a bunch of cowards. They arent going to dastardly "jump on the wagon late".

Some regular RVS wagon reaching 10? sure. A wagon in a 25% game where someone with a rep like CoolDog's (Which is greatly improving, btw) is begging, BEGGING to be put in the pit for the ultimate showdown of the universe with Fate, in a game with different mechanics that people are trying to get a feel for, is not as inconceivable as youre trying to paint it.

Throw in the herpaderp modkill and the investigations and my point is that most of the first few days are garbage that dont tell us anything. But of course, you guys are smarter than everyone else and can certainly find the needle in that haystack instead of looking at glaringly obvious scum like Ludi.

Why dont you have an opinion of Ludi Fonz? Why are you still clutching at the straws of some bullshit CoolDog wagon that didnt go anywhere anyways? Why not examine the Palisade wagon further? Why not ostracize Ludi some?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:57 am

In post 1093, Magister Ludi wrote:Never thought I'd see you squirm and get this defensive with two votes on you, Internet Stranger.

Panic mode has set in it seems. Lets get some more votes here.

Oh hey, the classic dismissive defense. Way to ignore every damning thing I said about you Ludi. Bravo. Im not going away that easy, especially when I got me a scum pretty much pegged. You cant appeal to authority here Ludi, it aint going to work.

What would work is answering my questions and stopping this silly bluff of yours.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 am

Thats fine, play the lawyer defense. Im not doing your own legwork for you, Ludi. You see my post up there plainly as everyone else.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 am

False. I havent called anyone scum except you, Ludi.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:43 am

Im failing to seriously understand why no one can look at Ludi's ISO and not see a giant "I AM SCUM" sign hanging from it. Look at his ISO, LOOK AT IT. I IMPLORE you to look at Ludi's ISO and tell me whats so good about it. Ludi is so scum its ridiculous.

Toog, no one is a suspect except Ludi. In fact, the way I phrased it im actually clearing you by way of pointing out what a weak case would be presented on that list.

Ludi on the other hand is pretty damn obvious to be scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 am

So Muffin, what youre saying is that:

Ludi simply decrees Palisades was scum, repeats it over and over again with no reasoning or case in points for 30+ posts, but thats perfectly townie and kosher.
IS examines what palisades is doing, analyses it, deems it to be scummy actions, lays the explanations out, further explains them, but thats what scum incarnate do?

You do understand how ridiculous that sounds, right?

Whoever the next suspect is will most likely be determined by the actions pertainign to Ludi. Its Scumhunting 101. Unlike Palisades, I dont have a crystal ball and can predict all of the scum all at once. But, I can certainly know for sure when I see one (That being Ludi). From the flip, you should be able to determine who weakly and strongly pushed the lynch, who weakly or strongly defended him, who busts out with inconsistencies, you analyze the wagon, etc etc. You know, SCUMHUNTING.

Mr Muffin and Ludi are advocating "gut reactions" but wrapping them up in this thin veil of logic and reasoning that doesnt exist. Thats scummy behavior. I on the other hand am trying to analyze the scum and uncover the scum. Ludi and Muffin are just going by a scorched earth policy of just lynch everything in sight.

I wont be making a determination on Mr Muffin until after LudiScum is lynched. Until then, everyone else might as well be town until the time comes. But, I will point out when Muffin uses bullshit to defend Ludi.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:50 am

I didnt even notice Ludi until he made that hypocritical craptastic attack on me. Thats when I busted out the ISO of truth and what ho! a scumbag!

I already said that LudiScum just posted 30+ posts of garbage on palisades and pulled the pick out of his ass with no reasoning and all it got me was 4 votes in appreciation. Your meta assessment on me is pure BULLSHIT regardless. I ALWAYS have a reason. I ALWAYS have an explanation. NEVER do I bust in with the IStradamous technique and pull in a "because I say so". NEVER.

But hey, apparently thats what the peanut gallery wants. LudiScum is putting on his swami hat and the crowds cheer on. Wild guesses out of their ass, THATS how to appear townie apparently. And then you wonder why I sense a conspiracy.

All im seeing is MoS, Muffin and LudiScum playing the little pressure game by playing it both ways? You dorks dont think I know how to play that little game?

If I profoundly illustrate what LudiScum is up to, im just failing scum.
If I expound on my points and challenge my accusers, now im being methodical scum
If I were to ignore everything and just scream and yell incessantly, im just loud scum.
If I were to point out inconsistencies in people arguments, then im just conspiracy theorist weasel scum, right Muffin?

I am willing to bet that none of you even think im scum. Youre just taking a guess because you cant arse yourselves to look for a better target. The case on me is WEAK. All youre doing is putting me on the defense , poke the lion a few times and lets see what happens.

Guess what? IT AINT WORKING.
If it was working, I would be in the pit by now. The rest of the players in this game know youre full of CRAP.

LudiScum is certain to be sniping scum. Sniped on Palisades with 30+ one or two lines until Palisades was lynched. Now he took a snipe shot on me and is letting Muffin and MoS do the rest of the work. Think about it, whats LudiScum's argument? That he has the same crystal ball I chided Palisades over? Its craptastic and ignorant. That is my case, its plain as day in his fucking ISO. THAT! is my FUCKING META. That is how I catch shitload of scum.

This is a pure ego hunt by a few frequent posters; it might even be fueled by ignorance and jealousy. In the end, my vindication will be complete and LudiScum will hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:12 am

Oh Mr MuffinTop, my case on Ludi is right there in #1077 https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 6#p3410706

The searching is over, Muffin. I already found LudiScum. That cat is out of the bag, the conversation is only relevant on whether LudiScum will be lynched now or later. Youre trying to bait me into declaring an entire scumteam again. Thats one of the reasons why I went after Palisades and hung him to his death.

But, essentially you and Ludi are proudly playing rabbits foot crystal ball mafia. Lets pick on IS, maybe he will crumble, maybe he will break, maybe we will get lucky. Wouldnt you love that feather in your cap for "taking me down"? Youre going for a rabid wolverine defense, just keep clawing and biting until one is left standing.

What I dont understand in all of this from Muffin is why he would attach himself to strongly to Ludi, especially on such speculative bullshit as in "I believe LudiScum when he merely pulling a name out of his ass" and "I like the way LudiScum feels". How do you prove anything against that? It will boil down to whoever can shout the loudest and the most often.

Great, wonderful. Now we get to play Scream at each other mafia.

Im using reasoning, logic and a steadfast method of catching scum. ie: WHAT I ALWAYS FUCKING DO.

LudiScum is guessing and Muffin is sheeping. Excellent work guys, really. Truly marvelous.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 am

Because they see it as a novelty to drink my blood, Fonz. MoS is opportunistic, CSL is doing I don't know the fuck what, Ludi definitely started a crapwagon, especially with the "coasting" comment (good catch Fonz) and Muffin is just out for blood and using Ludiscum to do it. For the GLORRRY, right Muffin?

I still say LudiScum if your scum for starting a crapwagon on me and bad horribad posting during the Palisade wagon. Putting out one liners then claiming that you're awesome isn't going to fly Ludiscum. The only reason you get to sit back all smug is because you have a rabid MuffinDog doing all the aggro for you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am

Im not switching my vote off LudiScum.

So is what youre asking me to do is to generate a list of suspects from the PaliWagon anyways, which is one of the reasons why I went after Pali int he first place? Just so... someone else has someone else to vote for instead of the LudiScum? LudiScum was on that wagon too you know. LudiScum is the SCUM on that wagon.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 am

I never said that Muffin was scum. Muffins reads like an overzealous townie out to use my head on a spike a symbol of glorious victory. LudiScum is coasting along letting Muffin do his dirtywork for him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 am

Cop confirmed half-town, Amrun.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:15 am

My blood is fucking boiling over how full of shit MoS is right now. You're spreading rumors andperpetuating the same bullshit reads I have already disporoven, boyo.

I was on a really hardcore V/LA when Nacho said I wasn't "playing to my meta", whatever the fuck that means.
I have been on Palisades ass and now Ludi's ass ever since.

STOP IT WITH THE BULLSHIT META READ ON ME! IT IS WROOOOOONG!

I can GUARANTEE that there is ONE scum on my wagon. ONE. That SCUM is LUDI for attempting to rile a wagon on me over BULLSHIT. Not speculative shit, not provocative shit, not smartass shit, not even reactionary shit. HE started this little circus with a giant pile of festering, smelly unabashed BULLSHIT sprinkled over with LIES. Now he cowers and hides and let's others deal with his shit. Muffin is hip deep shoveling LudiSCUM's BULLSHIT. This little play on me is based on BULLSHIT and LIES. Now MoS continues to sling even more BULLSHIT. Really, are you clowns really that desperate to see a "Lynch: IS" trophy on your mantle that you would stoop to a BULLSHIT case to make it happen?

I don't know what Nero is smoking. I was ready to see what he has to say, but then he went over the edge faster than an UFO conspiracy theorist. Nero, they all can't be scum. I actually think Muffin is the towniest of them all. Ludi is superscum, CSL is extremely suspicious, MoS is a liar looking for ANY lynch and Amrun is playing like scum so she isn't night killed.

MoS is still perpetuating bullshit and lies.
LudiScum is scurrying into the shadows after starting all this bullshit and not liking the negative connotations of his actions. Everyone can see that you're full of shit, LudiScum!

That being said, Nero is insane, not scum. Muffin, don't throw away your credibility and your manhood over him and come lynch LudiScum instead. All you have on Ludi is a gut reaction and you didn't even present a case on Nero. I instead presented a damn good case on LudiScum that still holds true. Additionally, Ludi's actions since then are STILL not town motivated. Ludi is clearly backfired caught scum and needs to hang. There is NO reason why Ludi should be spared from a fat lynching today.

Ludi is your scum, he has to be removed.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 am

Amrun, what exactly do you have on me anyways? To me, youre just a blatant bandwagon jumper like CSL.

Ludi has a bullshit case, Muffin just wants BLOOOD and GLORRRRYYY, MoS is fishing, but you and CSL are just being prototypical scumbags.

Hey Nero, im willing to lynch CSL, but LudiScum has got to be caught. I dont understand why everyone still defends him so ardently.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 am

I see, Amrun. Youre clearly admitting that youre only on my wagon because its bigger? So you really dont care about who lives or dies?

Are you saying that you firmly believe that what Ludi said a looooong time ago (he is clearly hiding away now) was true? You do recall that I refuted every one of his BULLSHIT points, right? Was I supposed to just sit there and let LudiScum make up lies and bullshit about me? Was I supposed to not look for scum after that fact? But hey, you dont really care anyways right? The more townies die, the less you would have to kill off later on, right?

How exactly is this town-motivated behavior coming from you? Youre not even trying to garner a vote on your #1 suspect? Hell, youre not even voting on your favorite suspect. All youre doing is whining. Youre full of shit just like the rest of them. How is pointing all of this out "flailing"?

I made the case on Ludi. I did the ISO, I did the analysis, I am looking at him closely and his actions are not those of a townsperson. But hey, I have the bigger wagon, so thats more acceptable, right?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 am

Why dont you think Ludi is scum then?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 pm

I would start being suspicious of people parking votes. Anyone not voting for LudiScum, CSL, Nero or even myself by this point needs to be looked ore closely.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh hey, there you are. You saw all them questions I asked Amrun? Why dont you start answering them too CSL?

Like, why are you blatantly bandwagon jumping?
Or, What was so wonderful about Ludi's lies about me that makes you think you can get away with that blatant bandwagon jump?
Going further, why dont you think that Ludi is scum CSL? If you say "gut feeling" too, ill pull my hair out over the BULLSHIT.

I mean look at Ludi. All he is doing now is playing the confirmation bias game. You wouldnt want to be wrong, do you? He is playing on your fear that you could be wrong. Look at all that false confidence he has. If this was a live game, he would be shitting his pants about now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 am

LudiScum STILL doesn't have anything. He is essentially stonewalling on his "because I said so" bullshit. What's next Ludiscum, hold your breath until you turn blue? You know for a FACT that you made up a bunch of BULLSHIT to make a crapass accusation on me it has failed Ludi, all it has done is allowed me to see how scummy YOUR play has been as well as allowed us to see how silly and scummy players like Amrun and CSL can be. Being all staunch without any good FACTUAL or even fucking TRUE points just makes you look horrible. Maybe you're trying to emulate me or do what I do when I catch me countless scum, but what you're doing is putting on a cape and expecting to fly like Superman. All you're ending up doing is falling off the roof and onto your face.

In the meantime, if there aren't votes on LudiScum, I may need to jump on CSL for blatant bandwagon jumping, horrible explanations for that fact and of course, self preservation.

Oh and Fonz, I think I had two scum pegged in that Hydra game too. That was such bullshit too. I got railroaded by the scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:07 pm

hmph. I still say that Ludi is failed scum that failed at attacking me today. If I have to make a second choice, I would choose CSL for blatant bandwagon jumping with faulty reasoning. I also have a suspicion that this will go to deadline at this rate. I will quickly switch back to Ludi as necessary.

Unvote: Ludi
Vote: CSL
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Choose: CSL
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:14 am

Oh you silly, silly scum. Now do you see what happens when you come after me all open in the daylight like that? Do you see what happens when you to take on the awesomeness that is IS? You get figured out, that what happens. You come after IS, you get put in my crosshairs and you get ivestigated. Ludi had to learn this lesson the hard way. I put a spotlight on that little cockroach and he got stomped accordingly. Let that be a lesson to Ludi and all his scummy brethren. Don't come at IS with a bunch of bullshit or you're simply going to get exposed.

More to come later.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 am

PGO?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I painted a huge target on Ludi by clearly demonstrating that he was scum. So if an SK, Vig or rival scum team takes him out, then that just proves that scum foolishly trying to run game on IS means that all that is going to happen is that scum is going to get got.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:44 pm

In post 1390, zMuffinMan wrote:why do you think an K, vig or rival scum team would target Ludi over you?

Because unlike your blind devotion to anti-IS jealousy Muffin, there are people out there that can clearly see that I know what the fuck I'm talking about. The unfortunate part seems to be that my current fan/believer/benefactor is probably a rival scum or some SK. I called for the Ludi lynch for a reason (that being Ludi was scum). In fact Muffin, you were one of the biggest Ludi fans and detractors to voting for Ludi. If I thought that you actually had the balls to go scumpairing with Ludi on a daring daytime lynch IS campaign I woulde calling for your head. But despite you being really loud Muffin, you're a coward that is simply wrong about everything. You're not much different than some crappy televangelist with a shitty hairpiece and an ugly wife. You're driven by some misguided quest for white knight glory, fueled by jealousy, and you're failing miserably. You bet on the wrong horse Muffin. Now your credibility isn't all that great. I mean, you're still calling for me to jump in the ring with Nero. Why? Because you're butthurt? Because your pride is wounded?

Give it up Mufffin. I'm not scum and you're not man enough to be one.

Feel free to keep building a case on Nero though while I look around for the real scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am

Muffin, why are you trying so fucking hard to be the town's White Knight Leader? That is NOT trustworthy play. In fact, it wouldn't shock me if you were some sort of bad guy trying to project your evil bullshit onto me while you try to look like a fucking hero. I mean could you suck up to Kiwi any harder? You're essentially on your knees in front of him.

Hey Muffin, if you really want to dive into the conspiracy theory pool, wouldn't it make more sense for Fonz to be a scumbag with Ludi?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 am

In post 1376, zMuffinMan wrote:If I had potential to NK you, Nero, you'd be dead.

You know what this sounds like to me? An SK trying to himself from his own role. If fact, Muffin as an SK makes a lot of sense to me. I wish I had thought about this earlier actually.

1) Trying to lead the town (White Knighting is important to SK's since they are normally cop immune from what I have seen)
2) Quote above
3) Aligns himself heavily with Ludiscum on a wagon against me.
4) By aligning himself with scum, scum are less likely to want to kill him. (SK's are prone to scumkills)
5) Trying hard, HARD, to scapegoat someone else as an SK.
5a) If Muffin was town and he really thought I was an SK, he would be all over my shit again with this bullshit ala Ludi, not taking these dinky potshots at me.

I suspect Muffin of being a bad guy, so im reluctant to go after Nero. Muffin's points on Darox makes sense, but Muffin also sounds like he is accusing everyone and hoping something sticks.

Fonz, You realize that CSL also flipped town after all? He was simply dense, not scum. How exactly do you miss all of that? Pedit: Fonz claims he knew.
I think Fonz is wrong about the wagon. Ludi was the scum on the wagon. Muffin might be an opportunistic SK. MoS just had a vendetta, CSL was dense and Amrun isnt cleared in any way. She could be on a second scum team or even a SK herself.

Speaking of which, where the fuck is Amrun?

Scum would be away from the wagon or even trying to defend it so that they can distance themselves from Ludi. Fonz could actually be scum. Nero and Darox fit into that category as well. Nacho has jumped on my radar as well.

Muffin is the most dangerous of them all though.

Vote: Muffin
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am

Wow Muffin. You're letting the conspiracy theories fly!

How come you are pulling a Mastin and only including the most vocal players though? Don't you think any lurkers can be scum at all? Why do you only attack the people who openly oppose you? I'm your overzealous White Knighting, you're acting mad and irrational.

I think you're something. I'm considering odd night SK, but even night SK fits you as well now that we think about. You're so eager to lead something that nothing is going to stop you in your destructive wake. That's why you're dangerous. You're also lashing out at everyone that's actively participating indiscriminately. Hell, you're even taking the same arguments I used on you and trying to deflect them back on me. If you truly thought I was evil, you would have started with me right away.

All you are doing is a poorly disguised OMGUS, Muffin. Suddenly IS and Fonz are SK's? Are you insane? We were scum a second ago until I brought all of this up.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:31 am

Out of curiosity Muffin, what exactly was the reason that Fonz cant be an even night SK? I mean you just took what Fonz said as gospel. Not even a simple question, not a shred of doubt. Nope, just Fonz isnt IS, so it must be true! You swallowed that up like Oversoul. Somehow I want to think that youre smarter than this Muffin, so this tells me that youre playing a game here. Maybe its a hardcore tunnel game thinking thats the only way to get rid of me.

I still heavily suspect you, Muffin, of being the other SK due to your actions and your weak circular arguments. I dont think youre with the scum team, but youre an untrustworthy White Knight nonetheless. White Knights are NEVER to be trusted and all need to ALWAYS be put to death.

But still, why not even ask the question? Why is Fonz a vig and not the SK?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:34 am

Didnt BL flip town?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 am

Also, how do we know this isnt some crazy ass WIFOM? You realize that we cant let you live to the endgame, right?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 am

I NEVER said that the shuriken guy isnt an SK. In fact, its pretty fucking obvious.

Im saying that its not beyond impossible that even night fire guy (Fonz) couldnt be one too. Direct his kills all you want, but Fonz need to be lynched right before endgame to eliminate that possibility. If Fonz agrees to that, I will believe him.

Im not very fond of Nacho's play this game. He is acting busy by asking a lot of inane questions. He is hanging out in the peripherals not being involved and is treading water with his opinions. I actually think that Nacho is part of the scum and not your pet Nero.

His predecessor, Timeeater wasnt exactly smelling like roses either. He tossed more votes around than an addict sharing needles. He didnt put any tangible observations out, he was been sheeping like crazy and was the King of one liners this game.

I dont trust you Muffin because of the White Knight bullshit. I dont trust White Knights and I will do my best to eliminate them from every game. Most of the time they are scumbags looking to lead the town and create chaos, confusion and to stifle proper discussion. White Knights prefer the game to be like the Jerry Springer show, much like youre trying to do with me, Muffin. Come up with outrageous shit, like me being scum yesterday and trying to flip my SK suspicions back onto me. Face it Muffin, youre using me as a distraction.

A white knight thats unlikely to be scum has to be an SK trying to hide in plain sight. Since I dont trust you, I dont want to go after Nero.
I would be willing to put Muffin into the pit with Nacho and seeing what happens though.

Even if you erroneously think im an SK (oh and how far off you really are), I have proven to be noteworthy in pointing out the scum via Ludi. You want to lynch a scum, lynch Nacho. You want to lynch someone I dont trust to be town-aligned due to his manipulating actions, lynch Muffin.

So Muffin, tell me a reason why you dont want to push and pressure and pied piper people onto Nacho.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 am

In post 1480, The Fonz wrote:
IS: No, I don't agree to die just before endgame. Fuck off.

I cant do anything to you except brand you as an even-night SK then.

Are unlimited shot vigs even still around? I thought most vigs were limited-shot now anyways. This selfishness makes you look like an SK and definitely NOT town aligned.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:23 am

In post 1481, zMuffinMan wrote:What the fuck, IS? Am I reading this right? You think I'm SK (as in, you think I have no verifiable information that tells me whether or not Nero is town or scum), but you don't want to go after Nero
*purely*
because I'm pushing him and I think he's mafia? What's your opinion on Nero independent of my push on him?

You know why I'm asking you to scum hunt even though I think you're SK? Because you're not aligned with the mafia.

Re: The whole white knight thing. It's what I do. Regardless of my alignment. Although I do it far more as town than scum, I think. White knighting isn't scummy. I don't know whether you actually think it is or whether you're just saying it because you're obv-scum and flailing, but whatever.

IS wrote:So Muffin, tell me a reason why you dont want to push and pressure and pied piper people onto Nacho.

I think timeater was town. He was one of my stronger town reads while he was around. My town read on nacho is almost entirely because of timeater. I don't actually understand why you think he was scummy.

Im definitely aligned with the town, not the mafia or some SK faction. If Muffin turns out to be mafia aligned, he deserves a fucking award.

That being said, I made my statements on TimeEater and Nacho. I know you didnt when I told you to look at Ludi's, see the ISO for yourself this time and youll see that my case on Timeeater/Nacho is solid. Hell even now Nacho wants to slink in the shadows and sheep away.

I dont want to follow you to Nero more because of the White Knighting that anything. Look at other games, I never trust anyone that tries to control the town and lead lynches the way youre doing Muffin. Its not what good townies do. Good townies make a case and illustrate that case and make it about the points that make X person scum. You make it sound like youre an authority figure, barking orders and making demands. That will never fly as town motivated.

That being said, I will take a look at Nero and make a better opinion.
I would hope that you do the same for Nacho.

We can get rid of the scum, then we can verify if youre really an SK or not, Muffin.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 am

In post 1485, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1482, Internet Stranger wrote:

Are unlimited shot vigs even still around? I thought most vigs were limited-shot now anyways. This selfishness makes you look like an SK and definitely NOT town aligned.

Selfishness? You're suggesting we'd be one from LyLo. So there's two shots to hit scum, and you want me to agree to use one of them on the one player I know for sure isn't scum, plus possibly deny the town a vig shot that night depending on whether it comes on an even or odd day? Too fucking right I won't agree to go quietly into that good night. Nor should any town player.

Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? Im not trying to direct any of your shots, Mr SK.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:45 am

In post 1489, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1486, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 1485, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1482, Internet Stranger wrote:

Selfishness? You're suggesting we'd be one from LyLo. So there's two shots to hit scum, and you want me to agree to use one of them on the one player I know for sure isn't scum, plus possibly deny the town a vig shot that night depending on whether it comes on an even or odd day? Too fucking right I won't agree to go quietly into that good night. Nor should any town player.

Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? Im not trying to direct any of your shots, Mr SK.

Huh? What are YOU talking about? It's incredibly obvious to anyone with half a brain that by shots I mean chances. We'd know that there's scum alive that isn't me (because otherwise the game would be over) and what you're suggesting is that town waste one of its two shots at hitting scum on a town power role to assuage your paranoia. Ain't gonna happen.

And if youre the last SK scum? What then? Cruise to victory? Ain't gonna happen.

PEDIT:
Muffin, thats fucking useless. At this point, since he outed himself, Fonz has no choice but to shoot the popular targets and make a run for the endgame. The targets youre conveniently feeding to him, btw.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:51 am

Until now. I wouldnt be surprised if I turn up looking like a crispy critter tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:59 am

In post 1503, zMuffinMan wrote:damn straight I'm feeding him targets, IS.

I want Bogre dead. I've been calling him scum alllllllllll game, literallly since one of my very first posts I think, but people have insisted he's town with a scum role PM, however the fuck that works.

If scum don't consider a claimed vig a threat and want to keep him around for the WIFOM factor, good on them. I hope they all die to burn kills.

toog wrote:Problem with that is that as long as Mafia is alive and an odd night SK, he only has to shoot 2 times or so before we get to end game.

That is why we lynch the odd night SK tomorrow. Hint: It's IS!

Youre so silly Muffin. If im really the SK and such a huge threat, I would either be a crispy crittered by Fonz or scum killed any day now too. But nooooo, thats not good enough for you Muffin, you want to waste a day wasting a lynch on me instead.

Muffin, dude, youre untrustworthy. Seriously. You doublespeak everything that concerns me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 am

We know youre an SK, thanks to your fakeclaim.

Muffin just insanely suspects me of being one. Sureshot with you, horrible mislynch for me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 am

In post 1512, The Fonz wrote:Not to mention that IS started today by voting zM with the reasoning that he wasn't scum with Ludi but was probably SK. Now the tables turned, he's done a 180...

What 180?!? YOU LIE.

I dont think Muffin is scum, his actions arent town credible to me, so the only choice left is the other SK.

Examining the kills on Fonz's self-claimed SK is nothing more than WIFOM. Gambling the entire game on that is a horrible idea.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 am

I hadnt thought of the crosskill at the time until Muffin pointed it out when talking about you. I still say that Muffin is extremely dangerous to the town. How is that a 180? Since then, I havent called for a Muffin lynch, in fact, im pointing at Nacho as a scum team member.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:30 am

Early on today: SK is incredibly dangerous and needs to be lynched.
*damn, Muffin actually made a good point, scum would just kill the SK for us*
Later: SK lynch would be a wasted day.

In post 1526, The Fonz wrote:Oh and Amrun, I would NEVER EVER play as SK with the intention of claiming vig. Claiming vig as SK is suicidal and moronic. Unless you think I'm a moron, you should pretty much accept that i'm town.

WIFOM!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 am

I love the dynamic of how we have two very vocal factions shouting at each other. Its like cowboys vs indians.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:28 am

Wow, there are more people alive than I thought. How is Kiwi still alive?

Im not so sure that Muffin is the SK anymore, but im sure this will be confirmed over time.

I still suspect Nacho, Kiwi, Bogre and I dont trust Muffin.
I also hate how Amrun insists she is cleared when she isnt.

I did the ISO on Darox and Nero and im not lynching either one of them. The attack on them is similar to the attack on me. They arent following along in lockstep with the self-proclaimed White Knight Muffin, so Muffin naturally wants them removed. Not buying the case on either of them. They may be rebels, upstarts and doing their own investigations their own way, but I dont see scum there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:21 am

Unvote: Muffin
Vote: Nacho

I am willing to vote Bogre or Kiwi or Fonz the SK at this point as well.

And Muffin, I wouldnt be so mistrustful of you if your cases on me werent so shitty, including yesterday's (following a obvious scum's lead?) and you werent playing the White Knight card so fucking hard.

To add the conspiracy, no one has told me why the scum decided to kill MoS and the SK decided to kill Ludi. Its clear to me that the scum are looking for the SK and the SK was scumhunting and they BOTH figured the people on my wagon were so craptastically scummy that they used it as a feeding pool for death. Im honestly surprised that youre alive Muffin, which is partly why im kinda thinking youre the SK. I would have honestly killed you instead of Ludi or MoS if I had a choice. Ludi was lynchable, I had him read. MoS was an opportunistic moron, he was lynchable. Muffin, not as lynchable when youre playing the White Knight card. Youre a bigger pain in my ass than Ludi or MoS will ever be.

Who else is making the cases on Nero, Amrun? You? Nacho? Fonz the SK? You arent exactly on my happy happy joy joy list.

In post 1479, Internet Stranger wrote:
Im not very fond of Nacho's play this game. He is acting busy by asking a lot of inane questions. He is hanging out in the peripherals not being involved and is treading water with his opinions. I actually think that Nacho is part of the scum and not your pet Nero.

His predecessor, Timeeater wasnt exactly smelling like roses either. He tossed more votes around than an addict sharing needles. He didnt put any tangible observations out, he was been sheeping like crazy and was the King of one liners this game.

Muffin, I did make a case on Nacho. He just snorted at me, repeated what Muffin says and went along his merry way, returning into the background.

What exactly did Nero do? He mistrusts Amrun. I think he has the setup closest to correct out of anyone when scum are dying to obfuscate the setup (like Fonz the SK). He has a decent case on Oversoul (ooh hey, who could be good candidate for the other SK), and had a good case on CSL. Nero looks like someone is actively looking for scum, not standing on a pedestal and trying to command the town like you are, Muffin. Or trying to hide behind a half investigation like Amrun. Do I need to dig out the "Im 50% confimed town post, Amrun?" Or sniping in the shadows like Nacho.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:43 am

Fonz, youre trying to obscure the fact that I think there are TWO SK's. An even night SK and an odd night SK. I dont subscribe to your bullshit of you being a god damn Vig. So yes, you do need to go before the endgame. Im willing to vote for you because you claimed the role. I am instead desperately hunting for the other one because its the biggest unknown. The scum will be easy to find, this asshole SK (thanks for killing Ludi though, bud) is not a slam dunk, unlike what you and Muffin would like to portray onto me.

Stop being so fucking dis-ingenious with the facts. Youre also completely wrong with your silly little "Paint IS as evil no matter what" timeline.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Kiwi, can you point out to me a night where there has been THREE kills?
Can you point out to me where one of the SK's only has 1 shot when I see two burned crispy deaths and two shuriken deaths?

Youre completely mistaken Kiwi.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:47 am

Unvote: Vote Darox

I will put him in, but im choosing Bogre anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:35 pm

A lot of people in this game are being mentally lazy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:44 am

The cases on Darox and Nero are shitty and non existent. They are led by the loudest and most aggressive people in a giant circlejerk perpetuating groupthink among the lazy and the lurkers who are desperately trying to stay under the radar. Much how I'm being painted as the other SK simply because Ludi died and I cheered for it. I'm hunting for the other SK more than anything else at the moment, but that don't matter because its become a battle of rams butting heads until one dies.

Logic and reason died a long time ago. This game is like all Lord of the Flies and shit. May he who screams the loudest wins.

I still say the cases on Darox and Nero are full of shit since the same excuses can be applied to several other people. They are flimsy and pushed along by self-serving agendas and not likely in the service of the town. You want to fall for bullshit like the one Fonz is spewing just because its convenient to do so.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 am

Kiwi and Bogre are the biggest lurkers that are now getting a lot of attention.
Amrun has been coasting on this "half confirmed" bullshit for way too long, she has been active lurking.
One of them is scum. Nacho is likely to be scum as well.

The only one that im pretty sure is town is Toog. Im not so sure on Muffin, the white knight act is wearing thin on me.

And of course I think youre a second SK, not a vig, Fonz, but like Muffin said, that will sort itself out soon enough.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:34 am

If you really want my opinion on which to kill one, kill Kiwi. He could be either scum or the other SK with the way he has been playing.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:02 am

I was initially voting Darox because I thought it was going to be Darox vs Bogre, so I could just get Darox in there, then Bogre. But that doesnt seem likely anymore.

Unvote: Darox
Vote: Bogre

Just to put a better stamp into my opinion. I dont see how its going to be anything but Nero vs Darox at this point, so I will also be choosing for neither.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:33 am

Its all the same really. Im hoping that you two would be dead right in succession that way even if we dont catch scum, the suspect pool will be dramatically reduced.

Im not as concerned with catching scum as I cam catching that second SK, and I want to eliminate the possibility of him being one of you sneaky lurkers.

Like I said, the cases on Nero and Darox are truly crappy. They are actually trying. You and Kiwi are not. Youre doing as best you can to stay out of the limelight (Amrun and Nacho are guilty of this too). Thats behavior indicative of scum and SK's. You four need to go soon.

Oversoul needs to be on this list. But at least Oversoul claimed. ICE fits into this category as well.

If we can narrow it down to Muffin, Fonz (the devil we know), IS, Nero, Darox and Toog, we would be in really good shape for the end game. Of course Fonz would be the next to go on my list at that point. By then whatever scum/SK we havent found yet can easily be picked out.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:25 pm

I havent. If Fonz wants to kill Kiwi, why should I vote for him? I want them both dead.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 am

Hey Nero, could you go through your own ISO and prove him wrong?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #114) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Is it really that hard to understand?

Yes, there is some asshole shuriken SK out there. Trust me, I know this.

I am also saying that Fonz is an SK too. Any asshole can just kill popular targets and claim to be a good guy. Shuriken guy just doesn't give a shit about trying to fakeclaim vig and just killed for opportunity while Fonz killed from the start with a vig fakeclaim in mind.

So even night Fonz burny crispy SK
So odd night shuriken throwing asshole SK

Wouldn't surprise me if Darox was the shuriken SK when its put that way.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #115) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:35 am

Bogre or Kiwi first.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #116) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:50 am

Muffin, youre starting to be really petty on your lynch targets. Thats not very becoming of a White Knight thats ready to save us all.

Darox has a point, your silly squabbles and rants with not as much substance has slowed the town to a crawl. All the scum are simply following you like toadies chanting "me too!" at everything you say (See: Fonz the SK, Oversoul the mindless goon and Amrun)

NachoScum is hiding in lurkerland again (very townie of you Nacho, really). Of course he will probably pop out now that I called him out again.

Bogre is out to save his ass and Kiwi is acting like scum that gave up.

Do what you want, but the biggest unknowns that are likely scum and will give us the most info are Kiwi and Bogre, not Darox and Nero. I just wont participate in this Muffin-led parade by dignifying it with a vote.

Every post makes me have less trust in any of you, except for Toog. I wish he would post more, but he is as townie as they come.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #117) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:01 am

In post 1640, zMuffinMan wrote:
(PS: I'm hardly leading the Darox wagon, but whatever)

Then who is?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #118) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 am

Nice little tea party you guys are having. Its almost as if youre planning as to how to carve up the town.

By the way, im not the the Shuriken SK, despite of how much you have convinced yourselves over the fact.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #119) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:49 am

Stop batting down the weak strawmen, no one falls for that shit. Fonz is an Even night SK, Muffin is whatever. Im not going with whatever little gameplan you two are hatching up just because its convenient for the two of you. Again White Knighting with the equivalent of "you know whats good for us". What a load of bullshit.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 am

Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #121) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:20 am

Choose: Darox
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #122) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:03 am

In post 1764, zMuffinMan wrote:OS and kiwi are unlikely scum due to interactions. GI is unlikely scum due to lolBDmillerclaim.

remaining mafia is 2 of {Darox, Bogre, Toog}.

As long as you're town and you choose not to kill from this point onwards AND I'm right about that, this game is a town win.

Do you even realize what the fuck you are saying?

"Oh Mr Fonz, I know that you have already proven to be unreliable as fuck with your kills and clearly you have your own agenda youre trying to fill (like an SK), but please pretty pretty please dont kill anyone else, ok?"

"As long as youre town??" - Really Muffin? What the fuck is wrong with you?

All I will say is that im definitely not the SK. Fonz had no reason to shoot Nacho. NONE. He is hemming and hawing and making up bullshit as to why he deviated from "the plan". But yet Muffin insists in continuing this circlejerk and bukkake fest between the two. WHY? It sounds like scum carving up the town like gullible sheep.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #123) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:31 am

I warned you not to trust Fonz. He clearly has his own agenda and it isnt with the towns. Muffin must also have his own agenda or else he wouldnt be gobbling Fonz so much. At this point, everyone but Toog has some degree of suspicion.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #124) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 am

The point isnt that you or anyone else thought Nacho was scummy, its that you lost all trustworthyness by going all gung ho annd doing whatever benefits you. How is the town supposed to trust you to direct their kills now?

Of course, I never trust you SK's to act in the town's best interests anyways, only fools would do such a thing. Essentially, you have shown your true colors and murderized a townie so that we still have to waste lynches on the likes of Kiwi and Bogre. Of course, you assume that you wont ever be lynched Fonz, but the fact that youre NOT working for the town AND you arent willing to lay down and be lynched so that we dont get fucked by a possible SK just tells me that youre really just against us in the end.

You clearly have your own agenda to fulfill. The more Muffin keeps sweetalking you the less trustworthy he also becomes as well.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #125) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:42 pm

What kind of scum is Fonz as the claimed burninator? SK or scumteam?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #126) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Clearly its in my best interests to figure who the other SK is (Fonz being the first) and quickly.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #127) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:10 am

I fail to see as to how I could be an SK. It simply sounds like wishful thinking to me. I would bet its someone a hell more quiet, like Bogre or Kiwi. Technically it could be Muffin, but that should be verified soon enough when the scum try to kill him.

Either way, the more the conversation is on me, the less it is on Fonz and his betrayal of the town.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #128) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 am

The only thing that makes me look like scum is the fact that I have been stinking it up at catching scum this game when I usually kick all sorts of ass Every. Single. Game.

The first few nights I was a total dud because of investigative people playing murder/suicide with the scum.

I then thought I had Mastin/Palisades NAILED. But it turns out that all the scumtells I found on him was his standard mode of play.

I finally had Ludi pegged when he came after me with a craptacular case. Let no one forget that Muffin was 100% sure I was with the scum at one point. He didn't give a shit about what was really going on, he didn't start playing the white knight game until I started calling him out. Not my fault the SK went scum hunting, but I can still claim Ludi as mine since I had him pegged.

And fucking Nero had me fooled. I think I was trusting Nero mostly because Muffin is annoying the crap out of me with the shitty, baseless accusations with no case and the fact that he likes fondling Fonz's balls despite the fact that Fonz can't be trusted.

So that's it. Apparently I'm an SK because I'm sure as hell not scum and I have been mostly ineffective this game. So of course Muffin needs a trophy and brands me as an SK. If I was the SK.

I really think the SK is more likely someone that's being quiet, like Bogre or Kiwi. I don't know why Fonz didn't shoot one of them, other than knowing that he needs more mislynches available for the end. Fonz needs to die soon.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #129) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 am

If I give a good claim (or fakeclaim according to Muffin), will you all lynch Bogre tonight?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #130) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:33 am

I really hate claiming. Claiming only allows scum to throw out a bunch of WIFOM out there when their backs are against the wall. Its even more asinine when people put someone at L-1 and threaten to claim. The person was already scummy enough to almost lynch, why should anything they say matter? Scum would do anything to weasel themselves out of a lynch since any 1 scum is more valuable to their team than any 1 townie. Townies should just take their lynch and go on their merry way to the QT.

Hence why I never claim.

The case on me is full of speculation and bullshit perpetuated by a dead scum and the actual SK. I am still miffed that I had an awesome case on Ludi and the only person that believed me was the asshole SK. Unfortunately I am going to swallow my principle because I think it might be helpful to claim this time and I actually want to catch this fucker.

I am NightWolf. I am with the Earthrealm. I am also already dead. Funny enough I was killed with shurikens before the game started.
My goal is to find my killer so that my spirit can be once again at peace.

I know the killer goes out on odd nights (obvious info now), and I can attempt to track him while he is out claiming his next victim.
(So essentially im an odd night tracker looking for Mr. Shuriken SK)

Should I find Mr. Shuriken SK at night, I will be able to cleanse the evil from this world at the cost of my own spirit. I will not be able to take further action for the rest of the game, but I will be able to offer my guidance to the Earthrealm warriors as necessary.
(In other words, I kill Mr Shuriken SK and I become a non-active ghost)

Results
Night 1: Checked ABR
Night 3: Checked MoS
Night 5: Checked Amrun

I still dont trust Fonz, but obviously he probably isnt the Shuriken SK.
I think Toog and Ice have unchallenged claims.

I think Bogre has a good shot at flipping scum or shuriken SK, so thats why I want him lynched.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #131) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 pm

All im told is if that person used shurikens that night or not.

Did you want me to hang a huge banner and declare that Amrun definitely wasnt an SK? Maybe I could have put some glitter on it and neon lights to make it even more obvious that I had some information so I could get killed or get some bullshit accusation about a backwards association. How about looking through all that with some context.

Or are you just simply trying to hang me no matter what Muffin? Is this part of this trophy hunting game youre still playing?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:05 am

Choose: Bogre
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”