Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1596, Oversoul wrote:Nero, did you just imply that Muffin and I are scumbuddies because Muffin is supporting me? Many players have called me town, are they all my buddies? Feels like Sedilla all over again.

um no. Nice try though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1595, The Fonz wrote:I'm not shooting oversoul, ever. He's town.

and the people said HALLELUJAH

In post 1599, Internet Stranger wrote:A lot of people in this game are being mentally lazy.

Yourself included?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 6 Vote Count (#6)

Darox (5) - The Fonz, GreyICE, Nero Cain, Toogeloo, Internet Stranger
Nero Cain (5) - Amrun, zMuffinMan, Oversoul, Nachomamma8, Bogre
zMuffinMan (1) - Darox
Internet Stranger (1) - kiwieagle

Not Voting (0)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, October 8th at 10:00 AM EDT.

Day 6's stage is: The Subway!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

darox wrote:Basis of being scum and pushing bullshit cases.

Like what?

bogre wrote:Muffin is probably town, but erroneous.

You say that, while voting for Nero and acknowledging that IS is likely the SK.

nero wrote:The only person that has a case on me is Muffin and he only thinks I'm scum b/c I'm attacking lurkerscum OS.

There's a *tiny* bit more to it than that...
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:44 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

The cases on Darox and Nero are shitty and non existent. They are led by the loudest and most aggressive people in a giant circlejerk perpetuating groupthink among the lazy and the lurkers who are desperately trying to stay under the radar. Much how I'm being painted as the other SK simply because Ludi died and I cheered for it. I'm hunting for the other SK more than anything else at the moment, but that don't matter because its become a battle of rams butting heads until one dies.

Logic and reason died a long time ago. This game is like all Lord of the Flies and shit. May he who screams the loudest wins.

I still say the cases on Darox and Nero are full of shit since the same excuses can be applied to several other people. They are flimsy and pushed along by self-serving agendas and not likely in the service of the town. You want to fall for bullshit like the one Fonz is spewing just because its convenient to do so.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

You bring up some good points.

*checks votecount*

hmm. Wait a minute...
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:57 am

Post by Darox »

"Hahah, we started pushing bullshit before we got attacked, we have seniority!"
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:57 am

Post by The Fonz »

IS, do you think there is scum among the lurkers? If so, which one(s)?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 am

Kiwi and Bogre are the biggest lurkers that are now getting a lot of attention.
Amrun has been coasting on this "half confirmed" bullshit for way too long, she has been active lurking.
One of them is scum. Nacho is likely to be scum as well.

The only one that im pretty sure is town is Toog. Im not so sure on Muffin, the white knight act is wearing thin on me.

And of course I think youre a second SK, not a vig, Fonz, but like Muffin said, that will sort itself out soon enough.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:25 am

Post by The Fonz »

See, saying that one of three players is scum doesn't really help. I'm having a hell of a time deciding between Bogre and Kiwi.

I agree that Amrun's "LOOK HOW CONFIRMED I AM OMG HOW CAN YOU EVEN SUSPECT ME" shtick is annoying, but it strikes me as stupid rather than scummy.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:34 am

If you really want my opinion on which to kill one, kill Kiwi. He could be either scum or the other SK with the way he has been playing.
Show

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1604, Internet Stranger wrote:The cases on Darox and Nero are shitty and non existent.

...but you are voting Darox. I am confused.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:02 am

I was initially voting Darox because I thought it was going to be Darox vs Bogre, so I could just get Darox in there, then Bogre. But that doesnt seem likely anymore.

Unvote: Darox
Vote: Bogre

Just to put a better stamp into my opinion. I dont see how its going to be anything but Nero vs Darox at this point, so I will also be choosing for neither.
Show

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Fonz and muffin-so you disagree that OS is playing like he did http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18300

In post 1601, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1595, The Fonz wrote:I'm not shooting oversoul, ever. He's town.

and the people said HALLELUJAH

I don't see why this makes you so happy.

In post 1612, Internet Stranger wrote:
Just to put a better stamp into my opinion. I dont see how its going to be anything but Nero vs Darox at this point, so I will also be choosing for neither.

Seeing how I'm being voted by scummy ass Borge...Darox is deff the way to go me thinks.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Bogre »

In post 1610, Internet Stranger wrote:If you really want my opinion on which to kill one, kill Kiwi. He could be either scum or the other SK with the way he has been playing.

...but you want to put me in the Arena, and not kiwi?
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:33 am

Its all the same really. Im hoping that you two would be dead right in succession that way even if we dont catch scum, the suspect pool will be dramatically reduced.

Im not as concerned with catching scum as I cam catching that second SK, and I want to eliminate the possibility of him being one of you sneaky lurkers.

Like I said, the cases on Nero and Darox are truly crappy. They are actually trying. You and Kiwi are not. Youre doing as best you can to stay out of the limelight (Amrun and Nacho are guilty of this too). Thats behavior indicative of scum and SK's. You four need to go soon.

Oversoul needs to be on this list. But at least Oversoul claimed. ICE fits into this category as well.

If we can narrow it down to Muffin, Fonz (the devil we know), IS, Nero, Darox and Toog, we would be in really good shape for the end game. Of course Fonz would be the next to go on my list at that point. By then whatever scum/SK we havent found yet can easily be picked out.
Show

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Bogre »

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p3478829]Im not as concerned with catching scum as I cam catching that second SK, and I want to eliminate the possibility of him being one of you sneaky lurkers.
[/quote]

The...
second
SK? Strange to call it like that.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

Bogre, am I still scum?

And it isn't that strange when he considers Fonz to be the first SK.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1610, Internet Stranger wrote:If you really want my opinion on which to kill one, kill Kiwi. He could be either scum or the other SK with the way he has been playing.

In post 1612, Internet Stranger wrote:I was initially voting Darox because I thought it was going to be Darox vs Bogre, so I could just get Darox in there, then Bogre. But that doesnt seem likely anymore.

Unvote: Darox
Vote: Bogre

At what point between these two posts did you reverse your position?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:25 pm

I havent. If Fonz wants to kill Kiwi, why should I vote for him? I want them both dead.
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:Im not as concerned with catching scum as I cam catching that second SK, and I want to eliminate the possibility of him being one of you sneaky lurkers.

You're not lurking, though.

IS wrote:They are actually trying.

Nero, aside, Darox is not "trying". At all. He active lurked his way through most of the game. He gave reads on like half the players D5, then gave an almost completely different set of reads today (noting that his town read on me yesterday was because MoS + Ludi were alive, which is strange because he barely mentioned them yesterday and certainly didn't give his read on either of them at any point).

And Nero trying is more Nero trying to avoid being the lynch today than anything else.

Trying isn't a town tell.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1613, Nero Cain wrote:@ Fonz and muffin-so you disagree that OS is playing like he did http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18300

Yes actually. I meant to link that earlier, thanks for reminding me. Oversoul was obvscum there, I don't get that feeling from him here at all.

In post 1616, Bogre wrote:

The...
second
SK? Strange to call it like that.

Not if you've actually been paying attention to what IS is saying. I mean, granted, why would you because every word is horseshit. But still.

In post 1620, zMuffinMan wrote:
Nero, aside, Darox is not "trying". At all. He active lurked his way through most of the game. He gave reads on like half the players D5, then gave an almost completely different set of reads today (noting that his town read on me yesterday was because MoS + Ludi were alive, which is strange because he barely mentioned them yesterday and certainly didn't give his read on either of them at any point).

And Nero trying is more Nero trying to avoid being the lynch today than anything else.

Trying isn't a town tell.

Totally agree with this.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been scum hunting since day 1.

Any reason you didn't comment on OS play in TV mafia, Muffin.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 am

Hey Nero, could you go through your own ISO and prove him wrong?
Show

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nero, is TV Mafia the only reason you think I am scum here? I lurked on purpose in that game to see how far I would get before people got suspicious. I only botched my claim and began posting once a) the town noticed I wasn't posting, and b) DMSIS was on the verge of a lynch. I wanted to give DMSIS another chance to use his rolecop ability.

I'm not lurking on purpose in this game. You are just annoying the shit out of me and making me not want to play this game.

I am okay with a Bogre vs Nero today and since it looks like Nero isn't going to get any more support today...

Just tell me who we need to put into the ring and I will.

Oh and if you guys want more of my scum meta go to Open 314: CSL Express

CSL Express and TV Mafia were literally the first time two times I have been Mafia. Of course I am going to lurk. :roll: I didn't know how to play the role. I have another scum meta game where I died, but it is still ongoing so [redacted], Muffinman should know though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”