The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Sun and Moon »

Read up. Furcolow can be for vigging.

gandalf reeks of scum smell.

Ludi and MoI are likely town.

Vote: gandalf

-Moon
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

I've been really ill, so sorry for this head's relative absence.

Will catch up asap.

-Amrun
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

I am so sorry about this game. I'm going to fix it soon.

There has been a bit of miscommunication about who is going to be doing the posting... *sigh*

I see lots of shitwalls, though, and that makes me sad.

-Amrun
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

VOTE: Kanye

Done.
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #708 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

I'm sooo sorry, I suck so much for slacking off, etc.

I am happy with my vote after skimming. kkb being the lynch is good with me.

Will provide content... I swear... x.x

-Amrun
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1041 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Sun and Moon »

In post 1040, MagnaofIllusion wrote:But please elaborate on you Sun and Moon Town read when they have posted nothing as far as content goes and both heads (Amrun and CSL) are active elsewhere on site.

I am working on this... This game was supposed to be CSL's responsibility. He keeps saying he's read the game but then when I say, "Awesome! Please post!" I find that no post has been made...

Even though this game is on my #1 to do list I haven't got there yet. I'm pretty sick and it's hard to concentrate on long texts (like this game) and all my concentration has been going to schoolwork first. I spent the weekend v/la out of illness but the illness hasn't gone away (and in fact I've been sick for a month and it's a legitimate problem).

But I have some time set aside tonight. I've started working on this already. I've vowed to do it, and I will.

I will probably always feel guilty about this game. :(

But ooba probably IS town for his posting in general today and his putting us on the townlist when there is no real reason to put us there.

Feysal is the sk, but lynching the sk today is lazy. We need scum, not sk.

-Amrun
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1152 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

MoS, what is your read on MoI?

Use of terms like "busted" make me think you think he is scum, but your previous post does not.

-Amrun
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1294 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

Look at me, I show up with 8 hours to deadline...

Vote: Kanye
in case that vote didn't count.

Going to bed, and won't even be awake at deadline, so don't bother asking this head anything until Day 3.

-Moon
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1477 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

CLAIM: Mason and vig.

On night 1, I shot chronopie. After this, I became a miller. Whether the two were related, I have no clue. That's why I didn't claim miller, because the start of day 2 is a really weird time to claim miller, and I have an otherwise provable claim. I did, of course, tell my mason partner when this happened.

Last night, I shot Espeonage, but clearly, my shot didn't go through for some reason.

I'm Turin; my mason is Nienor.

I'm not sure whether or not to say who my mason partner is, though it should be somewhat obvious. My partner can claim if (s)he wishes.
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1478 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

VOTE: Empking

I also suspect Espeonage, obviously, and not the least for my shot missing somehow. I could have been blocked, though, and I realize that.
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1481 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

OH SHIT I claimed because CSL told me someone had a guilty on us, but I just realized that MoI also claimed Turin!

That most likely means he's scum, but I suppose I could conceive of a possibility where there were two Turins, due to bastard game ... I am not sure scum would claim here like this.

BUT ... two Turins is not something we should probably trust, so MoI is most likely also scum.

This is good.

Even if I am lynched for this, which I shouldn't be, but even if I am, hopefully my death can accomplish something in this counterclaim.

-Amrun

p-edit:

I didn't claim cop, so I only see one level of counterclaim. I AM a miller, so him claiming a guilty on me isn't automatically scum.
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1508 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

In post 1499, SpyreX wrote:Ohh hell no.

No. This doesn't happen. S&M dies. "Lol I'm killin people and a miller but not sayin anything"

Even if, IF, its true the simple fact of the matter is I'm not trading MoI for S&M.

If this had happened to you, what would YOU have done?

O HAY GUYZ I'MMA CLAIM VIG FOR NO REASON TO TELL YOU WHY I'VE RANDOMLY BECOME A MILLER, WHEN I'M ALSO A MASON

Yeah, right. No reason to out myself for that.

We should lynch empking because the seraphs say so. I can be lynched and/or sked by feysal later, if you all deem fit.

I don't know how ANYONE can believe MoI above me in this situation, despite my lurkiness. I have multiple provable claims. I have Nienor. He has just the name with a cop ability, which I don't think even makes SENSE for Turin.
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1783 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

I'm not sure where smargaret is right now, but I like this wagon.

I don't want to hammer prematurely, but count this as my intention to vote after the next vote count.
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1785 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

VOTE: smargeret
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1973 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Sun and Moon »

To be honest? I didn't look at the role pm yesterday, no. Most of yesterday (game day) I was posting from my phone and that's a pain in the ass. I knew I was Turin and vig. I think I once took a quick look to make sure I didn't have a surname in it (I don't), but I was in a hurry at the time. I totally glanced over that if I kill town something bad definitely happens. It was in the "active" part of my role, which I guess I glazed over since "active" for vig is pretty obvious. In my role name, it's called "Descending" and that didn't immediately register any bells.

I can't remember if I said I was compulsive before or not; if I didn't, I meant to, and I just wanted to make sure the information got out there in case I didn't. I knew I was compulsive, but to be honest, it was 100% at the back of my mind.

Also, I can't replace out as Amrun because CSL still wants to participate. (I tried to do this already, actually.) He posts in our hydra every once in awhile, and last night he posted in the neighbor qt... I can't get him to post here, idk.

But I post a lot on the go and from my phone, and switching accounts isn't facilitated there. Not posting except from the hydra account was one of the things that kept me from posting before... I would think, "When I get home to a computer, I'll read/post" and that never, ever happened.ugh

I do apologize for that, though. I'm pretty much not doing hydras anymore except special circumstances when I can be more certain of motivation-to-post-in-hydra and partner-post-rate.
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Townie
Sun and Moon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2118 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Sun and Moon »

Vote: Feysal
(L-2)

Current vig candidates are furcolow, herodotus, nacho, and mockingjaye.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”