The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Wraith »

Fuckin GAH I hope this game won't go as fast as BoS.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Wraith »

LOLOL OBVIOUS TROLLCLAIM LOLOL

Don't like how a lot of people fell for that or pushed it, because trollclaiming like that is townie (or in gandalf's case, idunnowhatmyalignmentis) so I believe gandalf's claim. Why is that a townie action, you ask? Because it brings a lot of heat and attention down on you that I really don't think scum would risk.

Also don't like that Furcolow says "well i was gonna do scumhunt then peeps voted fer me" and instead of following through goes into SUPER DEFENSE MODE. Talk about overreacting.

I'm in class now so when I get out I'll take a closer look at the wagon on gandalf and vote accordingly.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Wraith »

Going out of town in a few minutes, don't know if I'll have wi-fi until the hotel.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Wraith »

Prod dodge. Been out of town with very limited access and I'll still be busy until tomorrow.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Wraith »

Hang on, I just realized something.

Didn't Turin Turambar get his memories wiped and romance his own sister at some point?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, going to experiment with stream-of-reading scumreads.

End of Page 5

Town

Furcolow
- Typical Furc play, mostly being a overreacting idiot
Andrius
- Actually realized what a trollclaim is and explained it to everyone else.
Empking
- While he was aggressive against gandalf's trollclaim and realclaim he actually tried to find out more info before pushing the quicklynch

Scum

SpyRex
- Tried to start a wagon on the obvious trollclaim. Not much, but it was pretty obviously a trollclaim and gandalf was obviously not-scum for pulling it
Kanye
- Strongest scumread, tried to lynch the obvious trollclaim, pushed for quicklynch without even trying to gather more info, playing generally anti-town

Third Party

Gandalf
- I'm guessing his abilities/wincon will be gradually revealed over time. At the moment I'm inclined to believe he is town. Trollclaiming aside, he's probably by strongest town-er...not-scumread

Everyone else neutral

End of Page 10

Town

MoS
- Understands that the gandalf wagon is scumdriven and almost reacts appropriately. He's really sheeping though so possibly subject to change in the future.
Chronopie
- Understands Gandalf is not anti-town
Furcolow
- Remains active but stupid. scumFurc is more lurkly IIRC
Magister Ludi
- Scumhunts, smart, and to the point
MoI
- Enters with a proper townie bang.
Gandalf
- Gandalf is probably Turin Turambar IMO. I don't think he's Third Party, I think he's Townie Amnesiac or whatever it's called. He doesn't know his alignment but is actually aligned with town.
Andrius
- Same as gandalf except I think he is Turin's sister (forgot her name). Vice versa is possible too.

Scum

Espeonage
- Some of your posts rub me the wrong way. Gut.
SpyRex
- Unchanged
Katsuki
- Appears out of nowhere to push for a gandalf quicklynch. Refer to earlier logic about gandalf alignment and stupidity of quicklynching him
KKB
- Continues to post little more than "Lynch Gandalf cuz" and snide one-liners. Strongest scumread

More setup speculation BTW: Seraphs are obviously Morgoth (scum) and Hurin (town). Hurin was captured by Morgoth in one of the battles and forced to watch his ancestors destroy themselves under a curse from Thangorodrim (which is Morogoth's fortress).

Vote Kanye

Easy scumlynch. At this point it probably looks like I'm wagoning since he already has a large wagon, but I'm only halfway done with my reread and I see it. I'll start another post to finish the reread now.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Wraith »

End of Page 15

Town

Gandalf
- Unchanged. Strongest.
Andrius
- Unchanged. Strong
Furc
- Unchanged. Strong
Magister Ludi
- Continues to scumhunt well but pushes wierd wagons. Strong.
MoI
- Unchanged. Strong.
MoS
- Not particularly scummy but not the towniest sheep ever. Average.
Empking
- Unchanged. Average.
LC
- While he was kind of pressured into posting his posts feel very townie to me. The wagon that emerged on his is very scumdriven. Average.

Scum

Espeonage
- Unchanged. Weakest.
Ellibereth
- Appears and advocates for a random lurkerlynch. Do more please. Weak.
VitaminR
- Same as Ellibereth except he jumped on the scumdriven wagon instead of starting it. Weak.
Sun and Moon
- Lurks, appears, votes gandalf stupidly and does little else. Average.
Spyrex
- Pushed lower for joining the dumb lurkerlynch wagon instead of the obvscum wagons. Average.
Katsuki
- Forgot to add my dislike of his flame-off with MoI instead of doing something useful or even defending himself properly. Also jumped on the LC lurkerlynch wagon. Strong.
KKB
- Unchanged. Strongest.

WoW is a good vig target, as he's antagonizing obvtown players for non-game-related reasons.

End of Page 20

Town

Gandalf
- Unchanged. Strongest.
Andrius
- Unchanged. Strong
Furc
- Remains stupid, goes after WoW based on what feels like a "You flame me i mad." This is meta-supported. Strong
Magister Ludi
- Despite staying on the LC wagon after his reasons for voting LC are moot, I think he's one of the town who is falling for a scumdriven wagon. Strong.
MoI
- Unchanged. Strong.
Empking
- Unchanged. Average.
LC
- Unchanged. Average.
MoS
- Falls in the standings for not actually reading the game but attempting to appear so. Weakest.

Scum

Ellibereth
- Unchanged. Weak.
VitaminR
- Unchanged. Weak.
Sun and Moon
- Unchanged. Average.
Spyrex
- Unchanged. Average.
Katsuki/Feysal
- Unchanged. Strong.
KKB
- Unchanged. Strongest.

The wagons on LC and Gandalf are scumdriven. I will join any lynch on KKB, Katsuki/Feysal, or Spyrex today without needing to be persuaded.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 488, Furcolow wrote:Wraith, it is very possible that a player like MoI, Andrius, MoS who is good has eluded your scumhunting judgment

That's for me to judge at a later day.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 551, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 550, mockingjaye wrote:The game has progressed quite a bit since I first asked you this, but I still want to know the answer

if i had a strong scum read my vote would be on that person instead of gandalf.

So, you want gandalf dead despite not being explicitly anti-town? Despite the flavor making it a possibility that he is a powerful town-aligned player?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Wraith »

I can still support a Feysal lynch, but I don't think Empking is scum. He's lurky and unhelpful, but not scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 560, Empking wrote:Wraith: Explain "lurky".

None of your posts have more than two lines of text from you. Perhaps "lurky" is the wrong word. "Fluffy" might be better.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 563, Empking wrote:
In post 562, Wraith wrote:
In post 560, Empking wrote:Wraith: Explain "lurky".

None of your posts have more than two lines of text from you. Perhaps "lurky" is the wrong word. "Fluffy" might be better.

Wraith: Define "fluffy".

Popping in to make one-liners every few posts.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Wraith »

Willing to shift my vote to Feysal after a votecount.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Wraith »

Ooh, is the wagon on KKB growing? Because for me Kanye>Feysal>Everyone Else lynch-wise.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Wraith »

Gah, please name who you are quoting please, Spyrex.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Wraith »

Hi there. I'm the HTML tutorial bot.

When you want to quote multiple people, or smaller excerpts from other peoples' posts, most of you want to just copy and paste the selection(s) you want to post and then put quote brackets around them. Most of you don't know that doing this does not label the quote as anyone's, and therefore other people in the thread will be confused as to who you are quoting unless they specifically search for that post in the entire thread. Now, most people will not want to search through an entire thread to find one quote, so when you do quote in this manner please do not do this:

I'm fucking retarded.

Instead, there is a very simple, one-second method in which you can label your quote, thus eliminating extra work on the part of anything reading your post and requiring almost no work on your part as well. This coding is called the "quote="Poster"" method of forum post-coding, and involves you putting an "=" sign just after the "quote" in the initial bracket, followed by the "Name of Poster" who you are quoting. Therefore, your quote bracket should look like this instead:

Furcolow wrote:I don't know how to quote properly

Thank you for reading, and I hope this serves to make you less annoying.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Wraith »

Hey yall I've got a crazy-busy weekend, some past and most ahead of me, so don't expect to hear much from me until later tomorrow or Monday.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

This game has slowed down. Can we get this lynch done please?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Wraith »

Like I said, Kanye > Feysal > Anyone else. Now that people are actually seeing this wagon for what it is (good) I don't want to switch my vote anymore.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh wow, so a bunch of people are going to jump onto a completely random lurkerwagon started by FEYSAL who was joined by SPYREX and KANYE?

Fail.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

HEY GUYS THE PEREGRINE WAGON IS BULLSHIT

WE HAVE WAY BETTER LYNCHES THAN A FUCKING LURKERLYNCH
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 806, VitaminR wrote:
Unvote, Vote: PeregrineV

I can get behind a Peregrine wagon. It's better than the alternatives and he magically shows up in a big way just when he's being attacked and responds only with condescension towards Feysal's inconsistency. Not really a town response, IMO.

Yeah, Peregrine shows up just as magically as his wagon. Now don't get me wrong, I can get behind a Lurker!Peregrine wagon, as I have meta on lurkerscum Peregrine as well (Mass Effect). BUT NOT TODAY.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Wraith »

Let's take a look at who is on the Peregrine wagon:

Dekes
Feysal
, Empking, SpyreX,
Gut
kanyeknowsbest
, Magister Ludi,
VitaminR
Furcolow
, Andrius

Lurkers or Semi-Lurkers

Obvscum

Idiots
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh hi there.

Did I mention enough times yesterday that the Peregrine wagon was stupid?

Apparently not.
Vote: kanye
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Wraith »

You know what, I just remembered something. Kanye can wait, because FEYSAL started the Peregrine lurkerwagon to save his own skin.

Unvote Vote: Feysal
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 848, Espeonage wrote:And that means more than the people that made it a wagon and weren't trying to save themseves, why?

Not necessarily, it's just who I want lynched first. If you remember this post:

In post 827, Wraith wrote:Let's take a look at who is on the Peregrine wagon:

Dekes
Feysal
, Empking, SpyreX,
Gut
kanyeknowsbest
, Magister Ludi,
VitaminR
Furcolow
, Andrius

Lurkers or Semi-Lurkers

Obvscum

Idiots

This is who I think the scum are (for the moment). Wait, I'm going to modify this a little

Dekes
Feysal
Empking
SpyreX
Gut
kanyeknowsbest
Magister Ludi
VitaminR
Furcolow
Andrius

Town

Lurkers or Semi-Lurkers

Possible Scum

Obvscum

Idiots
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh, I also want to make it clear right now: gandalf is not anti-town.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Wraith »

Then I suggest you claim it.

For now,
Unvote

Later I'll decide if I'm voting for Kanye, VitaminR, or someone else
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Wraith »

I've lost track of things right now. But with that complicated a wincon claimed, and with Furc to vouch for it, I don't want to lynch Feysal today.

Vote: kanye
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Wraith »

Prod-dodge

Sorry if I've dropped off the face of the earth but I'm trying to stay afloat until fall break this weekend.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Wraith »

A Sun and Moon lynch should not be considered based on what it is being considered now. NEWFLASH: WE DID A LURKERLYNCH DAY 1 AND MISLYNCHED. ALSO SUN AND MOON FLAKED ALREADY IN [REDACTED] SO "LURKERSCUM" IS PRETTY MUCH NULL.

Sun and Moon is a stupid wagon and those of you on it need to find the real scum. Or slip up yourselves, because these lurkerwagons have been OBVIOUSLY SCUMDRIVEN.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 1087, gandalf5166 wrote:
In post 1084, Wraith wrote:A Sun and Moon lynch should not be considered based on what it is being considered now. NEWFLASH: WE DID A LURKERLYNCH DAY 1 AND MISLYNCHED. ALSO SUN AND MOON FLAKED ALREADY IN [REDACTED] SO "LURKERSCUM" IS PRETTY MUCH NULL.

Sun and Moon is a stupid wagon and those of you on it need to find the real scum. Or slip up yourselves, because these lurkerwagons have been OBVIOUSLY SCUMDRIVEN.

Sun and Moon is a hydra.

no wai. But how does this relate to my actual point?

And town lurkerlynched Peregrine Day 1, Empking, if you hadn't noticed. Which I did not support. Town is being derp right now.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 1091, Ellibereth wrote:Moi, I'm actually really surprised you aren't leading the hounds of hell onto me this game -.- (Magicians etc.)

Wraith
Can you show an example of your anti-lurker lynching mentality from the past?

You want META of me being anti-lurker? Sorry, can't really provide that for you because I'm lazy, but I'm very confident I've fought against a lurkerlynch is some past game before. Lurkers are easy targets. Very few lurkerwagons are worth following. Read: Not scumdriven.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Wraith »

@Amrun: Gandalf is town. It's pretty much non-negotiable from what I've seen and read so far.

I'm super-thrilled that a kanyewagon is starting to gain steam. Amrun pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one sentence on why he needs to die.

@MoI: I'm going to elaborate on my anti-lurkerlynch stance here and tie it in with a kanye lynch. Now I am vehemenently opposed to a lurkerlynch solely on the grounds that the lynchee is lurking, which was pretty much the entire basis of the Peregrine mislynch and the attempt to wagon Sun and Moon. I am NOT opposed to a lurkerlynch on a lurker who also happens to be scummy. To me, there is a big difference between

Hey guys, PLAYERNAME is lurking. Instead of lynching PLAYERTITLE who we have been sweating for the last 20 pages we should immediately go after PLAYERNAME because Lynch All Lurkers.

Hey guys, PLAYERNAME is a big scummy scumbag. He done this and this and this. Also he's been lurking, which doubles his scumminess.

Lurking should be the icing on a cake, not the cake itself.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Wraith »

@MoI: Right now my top three suspects are Kanye, VitR, and SpyreX, in that order.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Wraith »

I think it's pretty well established that Feysal is not scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1139, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Are you on crack? Feysal has already claimed HIMSELF that he's not town...and I don't think this is another GreyICE ala UPick.

What are YOU talking about? I didn't say Feysal was town, I just said he was not scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Wraith »

Ohoho, look who's back! MoI's got it spot on. Let's finish this.

Also I disagree, kanye. Survivalist would have been you being more active and useful so as to throw off suspicion the PROPER way, not lurking until the heat came off you and then jumping on the next wagon to appear.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Wraith »

Excuse me, I misspoke. TOWN survivalist is the former. SCUM survivalist is the latter.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Wraith »

Hey, funny thing I just noticed while re-reading kanye's ISO:

In post 227, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
i stand by lynching claimed third party
. its possible there is scum on the gandalf wagon because it is the "town thing to do" but i think it is more likely that scum are on the sidelines waiting to try and lynch someone off of the gandalf wagon. claimed third party can be saved for a nonscum lynch down the road, and if they can convert an early push on the third party into a town lynch, all the better. im still into a gandalf lynch, but ill take a look and see if any of these people jumping onto wagons off of that wagon look scum to me.

spyrex's play does seem odd, but i dont think its scum play.

The basis of his argument for lynching gandalf yesterday (overlooking the fact that gandalf was NOT third party but amnesiac). Not a peep about Feysal, though, after he DID claim third party.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1262, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Also, whoops, forgot to mark Furc red. That was just a typo. He's not high enough on my lynch list yet, but he's another good vig target after Gandalf.

GANDALF

IS

NOT

SCUM
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1264, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I have yet to see him do anything town. What makes you think he's town?

I'm not certain he's town, just that he's not anti-town.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Wraith »

Dude, I outlined my suspicion of Kanye a long, long time ago. Like, D1 gandalf-wagon long time. If you want I will outline which posts I don't like and why right now:

(unless otherwise noted all quotes are Kanyeposts)
dear gandalf are you claiming a win con that is not the town win con?

please clarify!

yeah im into a gandalf lynch unless he can in some way explain how his win condition is pro town. theres no reason to leave claimed third party alive.

holding off on the vote until he explains it better at least.

This is back during the trollclaim part of D1, where not only was the trollclaim extremely obvious but it wasn't anti-town either, it was pretty much survivor with stupid, obviously non-mafia-mechanics-related attached.

gandalf wrote:Andy, my PM simply says that I do not know how I win. Hey Andy. Just because you don't know your wincon doesn't mean you should start playing like scum.

This is gandalf's serious explanation of his wincon.

you think its scummier to lynch someone you dont think has a protown win con than it is to express interest in lynching a vi???

really?

This is kanye's first post about gandalf after that. Apparently he either didn't read or is ignoring the fact that Gandalf is NOT third party, but is amnesiac. He continues to push this stupid, stupid wagon all day:

oh hey look at that, the claimed third party (but not really!) doesnt want to scum hunt. gut i like my vote where it is tyvm.

In post 551, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 550, mockingjaye wrote:The game has progressed quite a bit since I first asked you this, but I still want to know the answer

if i had a strong scum read my vote would be on that person instead of gandalf.

The last post in particular came off to me as "Just gonna push the easy target wagon until town players come up with an easier wagon to jump on"

kat (feysal) wagon is bs, kanye wagon is bs

snm wouldnt be bad, nor would wow, but gandalf is still todays best lynch imho~

He fails to explain these views. Apparently kanye gets a free pass as to who he doesn't think is scum but I don't in MoS's eyes.

is the basis for this still the fact that i voted claimed third party and then did not back off when he said lol nm??

Once again, kanye apparently doesn't care enough to actually read the thread, because I'd been screaming my own reasons for being the kanye wagon all through D1, that being "You wagoned an obvious trollclaim, did not back off when it was obvious that he was not third party but instead amnesiac, and fail to actually scumhunt yourself beyond the easiest target."

unvote vote wow thanks for reminding me about that ludi.

Even though this isn't wagon it comes pretty much out of nowhere, the most interaction between the two being:

In post 653, Will-o-wisp wrote:Why isn't KKB dead yet?

Spyrex is giving my partner and I bad vibes through his consistent flaunting of flavor over anything else and the fact that he supports Kanye. Scum would want to hunt third party as it would appear to be town to do so, why they both are so engaged in a Gandalf lynch is beyond me especially when it is quite clear that Gandalf will not be the lynch today.

MoI's Seraph post just shot him up to basically confirmed town in both of your eyes. Also, his post confirms that Andrius and Gandalf are likely telling the truth as not everything about their role is clear which makes a lynch on Gandalf even more unlikely and forced.

- Oversoul

you agree that lynching third party is pro-town and because of that it makes us scummy?

Which does not adequetely explain a scumread on WoW.

In post 738, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 730, Ellibereth wrote:FEYSAL REPLACED KATSU WHO I DON'T THINK IS A RAGEQUITTER AS SCUM.

this.

Apparently this is why he thinks the Feysal-wagon is BS, explained by quoting someone else's reasoning you know, five days later.

v/la for the next two days
will read peregrine when i get back or from my phone if i have the opportunity.

actually that didnt take long to read

unvote vote peregrine

WHAT'S THAT? KANYE EMERGES FROM LURKING JUST IN TIME TO JUMP ON THE MOST POPULAR WAGON WITHOUT BOTHERING TO EXPLAIN WHY? WELL COLOR ME SURPRISED!

Feysal wrote:I am Gurthang, self-aligned, and I tried to kill Furcolow last night as he requested. I don't know why he survived.

WHAT'S THIS? CLAIMED THIRD PARTY AND KANYE DOESN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE IT? WELL COLOR ME ACTUALLY SURPRISED!

COULD THIS MEAN KANYE ISN'T ACTUALLY READING THE THREAD? COLOR ME SURPRISED!

i can get behind wow.
vote wow

I know he's had a "suspicion" on WoW since yesterday, but he's never really explained.

Sorry, but this is where I draw the line between "lurker" and "lurker who appears to wagon, post fluff, not read the thread, and be generally unhelpful." That's where I see lurkerscum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Wraith »

HEY GUYS MY SHIFT KEY SWITCHED TO WORKING AS CTRL FOR SOME FUCKING REASON AND IM TOO LAZY TO KEEP TURNING CAPS ON AND OFF. ALSO CANT USE PUNCTUATION NOW. ANYONE KNOW HOW TO HELP

ANYWAYS I'M REALLY DISGUSTED AT HOW KANYE KEEPS GETTING OUT OF BEING FUCKING LYNCHED, BUT IF DEADLINE IS IN AN HOUR I AM WILLING TO GET ON THE VITR WAGON, NOT IN THE LEAST BECAUSE I DO HAVE A SCUMREAD ON HIM AS WELL.

UNVOTE
VOTE: VITAMINR

THAT SHOULD BE L-1.

AS FOR TOMORROW WHILE I'D VERY VERY MUCH PREFER A KANYE LYNCH I'M OPEN TO A DEKES LYNCH, BECAUSE LURKERDEKES SETS OFF MY SCUM ALARM. I WAS MOSTLY IGNORING DEKES BEFORE IE DAY 1 WHEN HE WAS ACTUALLY POSTING SOME GOOD STUFF BUT NOW I'M GOING TO KEEP A MUCH CLOSER EYE ON HIM.

SEE YOU TOMORROW MOI
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Wraith »

HOLY CRAP PEOPLE MAKE UP YOUR MINDS

SHIFT2VITAMINRCOLON
I KNOW IT'S NOT LIKE I'VE HAD A SCUMREAD ON YOU SINCE YESTERDAY OR ANYTHING. THAT WOULD BE ABSURD.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Wraith »

WELL THAT'S ANNOYING

WHY DOES THIS TOWN REFUSE TO LYNCH KANYE
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”