Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #930 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

*stretches from loong nap* Any lasagna left guys?
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #933 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

Currently up to page 28, I am.. and this just popped out at me.
Iammars wrote:Whenever Pooky starts to make plans, he becomes more and more protown.
I'd be disinclined to think that myself, only because of a particular game at Thespival where he began leading the town to his own scum win. So I'm not sure that's an indication either way.
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #1016 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Iammars wrote:But did he come up with a detailed plan for the win, or did he just generally lead the town?
I'm really trying to work that out in my memory, Pooky was always coming up with crazy plans which MoS was quick to argue against, but these hapless dupes felt more like huggle alliance ish than the manner he carried those out. In the particular game I was thinking of I remember him being laid back until a few key players were taken out, and then suddenly he was actively directing laying out a plan for a town win.

Question: Meme, can't remember the page ref. but earlier in the game in the discussion of alts you mentioned you thought I was the least likely to use one, any particular reason for that judgement?
PJ wrote:This game just got very depressing very quickly. In any case, Vote: farside22. I'm honestly not sure what to think of this game at the moment,
because farside22 surviving the night under any circumstances seems highly unlikely to me.

Very tempted to speculate about night-killing roles, but I'm not sure that will get us anywhere.
Given that there were three night kills, would it matter whether farside22 was scum or doctor to the other killing groups when considering their incentive to kill her?
RossWilliam wrote:at least sarcastro's dead!
And this is a good thing why?

Hasdgfas since you haven't mentioned, did you have enough [word] yesterday to make some difference last night?

Farside22, out of curiousity, who did you target last night and for what reason?
Iammars wrote:I can tell you that viewing posts in isolation affects my scumdar readings more than interactions between players.
Are you saying that it's easier to thing specific posts scummy if not in context and that that plays into beep beep's readings?
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #1020 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Nother quick question: hasdgfas-- I was looking at your suspicions list from when you broke you restriction-- your other two top suspectsish are dead--- anyone dif on your list now, if so who?
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #1023 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

why mars, has? and beep/wolfcrier has fallen off
iammars wrote:I have no clue what effects Beep Beep's readings. I just gave an example as to what affects my readings.
Not to be nitpicky, but if the two are unrelated-- Beep Beep's reasons, and an example of your own-- why connect them-- why make that statement?
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #1042 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Pooky wrote:I watched my beloved Talitha last night
And you didna watch to see who killed my alky? *sniffs* Poooky
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #1242 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Sorry guys.. I forgot how busy the week before spring break could get.

That being said: let me get down to tacks. I don't like your plan at all, MeMe. At this point in the game we are short a third of our players, all of whom were town. If we switch focus to discovering who the jester is, the mafia can easily take advantage by naming players whom they know or think to be town as the jester-- Since they're all alive, they have the numbers to give this some weight. If they neglect or refuse to nightkill our choice, following the plan we must lynch the "jester" the following day. If the former holds true, there's a good chance the nominee is in fact town. There are too many ifs here. Even with the small chance of your plan succeeding in finding the jester, it detracts too much from us finding scum, which is terrible when we haven't yet managed to lynch scum with a third of us dead!

Furthermore, you would have to convince the town to risk lynching the "jester" to to be in accordance with your plan, and some players might follow, but I think the majority will be too afraid of the possibilty of lynching the jester, because that's precisely who they'll expect to be lynching. It seems it's easier for the mafia to exploit this plan than it would be to gain a consensus.

At this point in the game, we need to focus on scumhunting, not fishing for the jester. If you are willing to risk lynching the jester for your plan, you should be willing to risk lynching the jester trying to find mafia.

vote: Meme
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #1582 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

Sorry I haven't been posting, but I've been really busy. I'll try to make up for it by posting something about every player.
curiouskarmadog wrote: I have to head out now...

Last night I targetted RW.
Night 2, Talitha
Night 1, Talitha
I don't think this has been pointed out yet, but shouldn't there be four results? Combined with CKD's poor response to has at first, I think this clearly indicates that he is scum. Not to mention shortly after his fake claim he's been trying to avoid posting anything more.

Although I do agree with PJ, we can't just quicklynch now and stifle our discussion. Then we'll be starting tomorrow with no information, and I would rather start tomorrow with some sort of information to work with. I've had some suspicions about PJ earlier, but now he seems to be the only player posting anything that makes sense.

Looking at has, if we lynch CKD and prove him to be scum, I can only see has lying if he were scum with CKD, but I think that's unlikely.

Beep Beep! isn't making any sense at all, and it seems she tries to portray PJ as scum for anything. i.e. if mathcam is scum, then Jelly is bussing mathcam and is scum, but if mathcam is town, then Jelly is scum trying to get mathcam lynched. That's the impression I'm getting from BB, and since Jelly sounds to me like the only player making sense anymore, I assume she's trying to eliminate any more players who pose a threat to her.

I don't really have anything on the other players yet, but I'll try to get to them when I can.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #1586 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

I'm sorry CKD, you are right. Somewhere I read Night 4, which would have meant you should have four results.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”