Screw the players - Bad Idea - Game Over

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:51 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Jordan, why would anybody who shoots be under massive suspicion? It would be bad play, but if it kills someone then we know they are town. If no one dies from the shot then the shooter could have been scum or /out.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:43 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Alan, you only know if you're /in or not, and mafia also know who their /in partner is. So townies know one /in, themselves, and mafia know two, themselves and their partner.
CornerMan, that was a really bad move if you're /in and town. You just wasted one of our
limited
bullets to prove yourself town, and may have even killed a town. When we're out of bullets we lose, so we can't waste bullets like that.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:11 am

Post by YagamiLight »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I've decided to cut the playerlist to twelve, with 2 scum. It makes it more enjoyable if the outies are in more numbers, as they would be in a small amount in case of 20 players. Sign ups will end tomorrow.[/quote]Nope skitzer, only 2, unless he went back after this. Did he and I missed it?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:29 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I haven't decided the strategy I'm going to play by yet, until I do I'm just posting whatever. My current favorite idea is to save my bullet for use as one of the last 3 bullets, in a showdown style with my intended target, have someone else post fire at any time, and the first of us to fire. Of course that doesn't matter if my target is /out or scum as they can't shoot anyways.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:34 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, that was a wasted bullet by some townie on Jordan. Maybe this time we could be a bit more careful. Also, looking at the playerlist, I'm assuming the first person to sign up for this game was the one who shot Jordan. Just based on the fat that Jordan came up number 11, not that that will help us much.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:41 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Wow, I hope you aren't /in town. That's probably a little better than the jordan shot, but a little discussion before killing someone would be nice.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:04 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Thestatusquo wrote:
shoot: Cephrir
You do realize that you would have already used your shot on pokerface right?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Iammars wrote:So, would asking the person who lost their shot yesterday to claim a good idea?
Even should we ask there is no way to know for sure the person who claimed is the real deal and not a /out pretending to be the one who completed the shot. Not to mention that we will probably get claims from the one /in who did shoot, any scum who pretended to shoot, and /out who pretended to shoot.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

hasdgfas wrote:alan, while I appreciate your tables and all, doesn't posting them give the scum less people to choose from to shoot at? After all, they may agree with your analysis and just decide to NK people who you assume are /in. That table, while it's nice to see that someone is thinking about it, doesn't really help the town AT ALL. We're supposed to be hunting for scum, not just determining who is /in. Although it's bad to waste bullets on /outies, it might be a better idea for each /innie to try to determine who is /in on their own.
1) Like I said before, if there is a list of suspected /innies, the scum have a better chance of hitting /innies and making the game done with faster.
2) It's only your opinion, other people might disagree.

FoS: Alan
you seem to be trying to lead the town.
If the town doesn't know who's /in in the first place how do we hit scum? Scum already can all talk about who is /in and compare notes. Individual town is just one head thinking about who they think is /in, we should have the same benefit as the scum by all comparing.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:43 am

Post by YagamiLight »

It's day 3 and we're already down to half our shots. Got to make them count. A problem we may come across later is the townie who shot day 1. If we ask anyone from the Jordan group to shoot and the shot doesn't work, we wouldn't get any info as they'll probably claim the /in who shot. I brought this up because it seems to me that 1 of the mafia probably got on that wagon to claim to be the shooting /in if they comes under suspicion.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:07 am

Post by YagamiLight »

No, my thoughts are that should any of them come under enough suspicion to be voted they be shot rather than voted to do the shooting. Should they claim to have their bullet, then we let them shoot. 1 of them is obviously town without a bullet. Since there are only five of them, I'm thinking that 3 of them are /out, and one is mafia. Both mafia may be on the list, but I doubt that, I also doubt that more than 1 /in town is on the list, but wouldn't be too surprised if there were 2. I"m very sure there are at least 2 /out on the list though.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, but there would be counter claims for the real player too. There are going to be /out's who want to get the town to lose (I know I wanted to in the first screw the players), and by counter-claiming /out they could easily get wasted bullets. My point is that trying to get anyone to shoot from Jordan's wagon gathers us no info if they can't because they could just as easily be mafia counter claimed by the real shooter and /outs, /out's counter claimed the same as the mafia, or the shooter counter claimed by /outs. The only way we would know who was telling the truth is by killing one of them in the end. and right now with only 5 shots left we only have 3 extra.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, no, I disagree. Later in the game what I said doesn't matter as much as without the /outs we'll only have the shooter and mafia claim, which makes it less worthwhile for the mafia if we still have extra shots as we could just shoot both. Without the extra shots then it's a very similar situation to what I said originally, with us having to figure out who is truthful. My point is that the /out's make a difference in what I was talking about, as they affect the whole game so long as they are here.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:44 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Or, he could just not post anymore. Even if we did have him shoot we don't prove he's /out, he can be /out or scum if the shot doesn't work. The only thing we can prove with having someone who claims /out shoot someone is if they are really a townie.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm fairly sure he's /out. Might be /in, just have a feeling he's /out.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:19 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Someone asked if pm'ing is allowed, and the answer was no, wasn't it?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:19 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

You know this group shooting we're doing is a great way for the scum to hide. Same as Day 1, now there is no way we will know who the shooter was, and a scum could easily claim to have been the shooter, which wouldn't matter, as only a town in the group who didn't lose their bullet would do otherwise.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

PokerFace wrote:
I
lean to thinking Hjallti and oEJo are /outs because we well discussed what was wrong with the band shooting. It hides scum. Since we would imediatly suspect them as scum like yamagi said,
I doubt any scum would be dumb enough to do it any more.
/outs would gladly get on and start a wagon cause well let's face it /outs
want to be shot.

confirm vote!
I don't. It's still a good idea for scum with all the /out's doing it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:41 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Sorry for my lack of posting (how long has it been? I don't really know) There has been a lack of stuff to say, and it was Christmas.
Also
Cephrir wrote:*does the someone-shot-me dance*

Pssst, guys, you may want to think about who shot Jordan :wink:
Cephrir's right, we may be able to figure out who shot Jordan with like a 90% certainty.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

The /out can continue to post after being shot. Why not, it's like we're in a dark room, the /in's all actually have bodies, and the /outs are just voices. You can shoot them all you want but you're just going to hit air.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:03 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I agree with pokerface.
Vote:
Shooter: Alan
Target: Hjallti
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

It's shinier than yours.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Alan Redgown wrote:
Guardian wrote:post
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
consectetuer adipiscing elit!
FUSCE BIBENDUM LIBERO VEL TELLUS! Donec eu VELIT QUIS nibh PHARETA IMPERDIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

(I was going to use profanity at seeing Guardian post after a prod, but I chose angry-looking Lorem Ipsum instead. :lol:)
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vestibulum orci, ut morbi ipsum ut nunc ligula, nunc suspendisse feugiat eros, velit aliquet mi, erat aliquet vulputate eget non. Placerat pharetra placerat. Massa mi bibendum leo aliquam. Ut sapien vel urna proin mi esse. Auctor wisi ullamcorper, suscipit urna magna sit pede. Vitae non sit molestie elit, consectetuer pulvinar et nam.
(You speak in Lorem Ipsum, you get a Lorem Ipsum response. 8-) )
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

It's not Latin, it's Lorem Ipsum.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

At a glance it does look like Latin though.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, the only similarities is they both start with an L and have an i in them.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, the original passage is...
Lorem Ipsum wrote:Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
from 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of
de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum
[i]de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum[/i] wrote:...dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?...excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum...
But it has been altered so that most of the words aren't Latin anymore, but bits and pieces of words.

Amytime's a good time to learn about something you'll never need to know. :D
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:29 am

Post by YagamiLight »

We can do it.
YagamiLight wrote:The /out can continue to post after being shot. Why not, it's like we're in a dark room, the /in's all actually have bodies, and the /outs are just voices. You can shoot them all you want but you're just going to hit air.
We'll just need to turn on the lights before we shoot. :D
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Alan Redgown wrote:hasdgfas, you just said that a quick kill is the last thing you want. So why do you keep telling people to shoot?

Discussion = good. Suddenly taking a huge risk and possibly losing the game for the town = bad. It's that simple.

I'll change my vote slightly:
Vote:
Shooter: YagamiLight
Target: oEJo or hasdgfas

YagamiLight is almost definitely /in, but he hasn't shot once all game. For us to determine whether he's scum or not, he's going to have to shoot. And if he is a townie, and he doesn't shoot today, I think there's a good chance he'll be scumkilled tonight. Therefore, Raito should be today's shooter.
Right-oh, if enough people want me to shoot now I will, I really wanted to be the last person to shoot though.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Alan Redgown wrote:EDIT: Hey, here's an idea. Everyone send YagamiLight a photograph of your face and your real name, and everyone but Yagami will die, resulting in a town victory. :lol:
They have to do something criminal first. So everyone doing this go rob a bank or something, because if I kill someone innocent, then I got to do the same to myself. :lol:
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, but he was on to me. You guys aren't, this is all in my imagination, so it's okay. :D
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Iammars wrote:C'mon YL, just kill already.
Well, okay.
Shoot oEJo
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

You know what, there was a better way for me to do this.
Yagami, in his Death Note, wrote:oEJo - Death by bullet wound through the heart.
I know your avatar, your name has been written.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Pokerface, I missed that post when you first posted it, and would like to say you are wrong. In the first one I started it, was going to look town for a short time to become thought of as in, then just do an about face. Basically was just going to get people to think I'm /in, then act scummy. I just got really lazy, claimed /out, and stopped posting. Never really cared if scum shot me, I was going to try and set myself up for the final bullet from the town.
Btw, I'm not going to stop posting.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm happy I was shot.
-Al Franken-

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”