Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1271 (isolation #200) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Isis »

I liked his last post or two

Scum him has tried to snipe someone by this point in the game generally

Chromium townreads Dunn which is probably either tmi or a good read I feel like.

I find everyone else in the game to have townpoints too but there's like always some little thing that makes me think the opposite way a little bit. In fairness maybe Dunn only ducked that because he's posted less.

My phone died so there will be many pedits
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1469 (isolation #201) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1334, Chromium wrote:in this game there's a lot of "questioning" and aloof behavior from Isis, while in chess mafia I see a lot more solid convictions. mind you this is like a REALLY small sample size.

I don't know if im allowing to be confbiased because i also know isis' suggested plan caused the gamestate to both get really fucked and the plan itself is pro-scum.

here's a link to her iso in the game i read:

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=86458&user_select[]=34184
If I'm following you're right you think I'm scum because I have a mech plan you think is suboptimal, and that based on chess mafia, because there I was town and had a mech plan you thought was suboptimal..

I don't get it

The scumteam is never as easy as the people you dislike for reasons stylistic in nature which you say about yourself !
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1486 (isolation #202) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1474, Morning Tweet wrote:
Isis wrote:
In post 1334, Chromium wrote:in this game there's a lot of "questioning" and aloof behavior from Isis, while in chess mafia I see a lot more solid convictions. mind you this is like a REALLY small sample size.

I don't know if im allowing to be confbiased because i also know isis' suggested plan caused the gamestate to both get really fucked and the plan itself is pro-scum.

here's a link to her iso in the game i read:

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=86458&user_select[]=34184
If I'm following you're right you think I'm scum because I have a mech plan you think is suboptimal, and that based on chess mafia, because there I was town and had a mech plan you thought was suboptimal..

I don't get it

The scumteam is never as easy as the people you dislike for reasons stylistic in nature which you say about yourself !
It seems like Chromium is acknowledging that the suggested plan is just a confbiasing point and not the actual point which seems to be based on meta

Do you have an opinion on being questioning n aloof vs. having convictions being AI
No conviction one way or the other about it ;)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1488 (isolation #203) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Isis »

I think in emulating my towngame as scum I maybe assumed townme would always be doing something and am always doing something but actual town me spaces out occasionally. Maybe. I don't really know
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1496 (isolation #204) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Isis »

In post 168, Infinity 324 wrote:Your tone felt aggressive to me in a "I'm gonna solve this fucking game" way

PEdit: I've spectated/read multiple towngames of yours too.
In post 196, Infinity 324 wrote:Tweet could be scum

Ydrasse we're even no more lashings out
In post 214, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 208, Emily wrote:But you think they are town so why even bring it up?
paranoia
In post 220, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 217, Anya wrote:infinity why aren't you answering my calls did someone cut my landline
gg I was maf
In post 224, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 200, Infinity 324 wrote:I'd be ok with it if it wasn't koba, the consensus read on koba is usually wrong. I'm sticking with a townread there for now though.
The emotion isn't paranoia but the read is.
Some of my pings before I hard scumread you for hall monitor infinity.

The maf joke is funnier of you're maf

I don't think the way you discussed paranoia on chromi slot felt right. It felt off. Like you didn't follow your own thoughts through the loop back to your actual read on the slot because having good emulated thoughts to share as scum is helpful enough for you but Emily noticed something was missing

I think aggression is an nai characteristic to label Chromium with an the tr felt a bit early.

These are all minor
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1497 (isolation #205) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Isis »

Chrom does Ali have an opinion about my slot
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1502 (isolation #206) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Isis »

Tweet is still frozen there's just more words
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1510 (isolation #207) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1506, Ydrasse wrote:~_~ i like mt’s posting rn
I think it's designed to be what you want to hear but theres not enough insights
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1512 (isolation #208) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1509, Morning Tweet wrote:I feel like i can't control when my hearts in it, it just happens sometimes
This is fair tho
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1514 (isolation #209) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1500, Morning Tweet wrote:
Morning Tweet wrote:Probably interesting to note Chromium has me at NAI which i think is more or less objectively right whereas srcks really wants it to be me for some reason (and Anya)
In post 1351, Ydrasse wrote:i’ve got the info on how to read mt but she needs to post more
We're not talking hectic-given reasoning here are we?
In post 1321, Chromium wrote:ydrasse, isis or MT, who am i meta diving next?
Maybe cause Chrome seems to have read up though

And I know unwnd has somewhat of an affinity for SRing me. Although I seem to recall them recognizing the pattern of me being demotivated in games with them (oops srry) so I suppose ill have to see whats different this time
In post 1304, Chromium wrote:i reread. who is MT's partner is the solution here.
and i also see Chrome was sure it was me before the read lul
In post 1303, Emily wrote:I want to trust tweet but I'm not all the way there yet - I think she feels earnest in a way that's honest to me.

Does Infinity and SrCkz make sense for a scum team?

It feels like they are both working together to undermine Koba but they don't actually believe Koba is scum.
have we really never played?

pedit: Yeah exactly hahaha

It's like every game i play with cakes i do strangely well but whenever im with you i happen to lose motivation and be terrible just by whatever random luck
Like this post is flavored water. Unwnd usually scumreads her but.. no conclusions drawn. Iioa
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1524 (isolation #210) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1520, Infinity 324 wrote:@isis thanks, can you try to articulate the hall monitor thing better?

I mostly feel like you just don't have a good baseline for my towngame
Tone policing is this great way to partake in a protown activity that has nothing to do with anyone's alignment. Like it's this weird special category of LAMIST. It's kind of like volunteer vote counts? But like it was specifically in the context of interacting with me which makes it feel more impactful to me, like replacing some interaction that is distinct in how town or scum infinity would interact with a volunteer vote count
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1527 (isolation #211) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Isis »

Koba can you please use people's preferred pronouns more frequently?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1530 (isolation #212) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Isis »

The hall monitor idea and the pings.

Pedit: well she just wrote a post I find scummy in my pedits so
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1533 (isolation #213) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Isis »

Is there a good reason Emily is not scum or is she just adorable
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1536 (isolation #214) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Isis »

I thought Ali was townreading me and had a working theory of how to interpret your play. I don't think it's remarkable for her to scumread me in this lobby and doesn't force the opposite conclusion (I kind of thought you made sense as a townie cooperating with a head that had given a townread on me with little justification) but it means I'm more empty-handed cause I have thought about it less
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1537 (isolation #215) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Isis »

*your play based off that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1538 (isolation #216) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Isis »

Infinity's progression on chrom is really weird.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1543 (isolation #217) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Isis »

What question have you asked that I haven't answered
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1544 (isolation #218) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1542, Infinity 324 wrote:I also don't get why you're SRing me for having weird progressions when you TRed me in jk9++ and I had like the worst progressions ever
Does that mean my alignment in this game is different?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1546 (isolation #219) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Isis »

If I was scum I would be giving you better encouragement in the PT than your partner is I'm a great cheerleader
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1547 (isolation #220) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Isis »

Asking someone to post more comprehensibly so you can read them seems very counterintuitive to me. Youre asking for artificiality
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1548 (isolation #221) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Isis »

What's incomprehensible about my post
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1562 (isolation #222) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1551, Chromium wrote:
In post 1497, Isis wrote:Chrom does Ali have an opinion about my slot
My current opinion about ur slot is that there’s 1 scum in {Isis, infinity} and that ur likely to be the townie
I feel like this is a take you would develop as town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1563 (isolation #223) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Isis »

I have not admitted that 3+1 is better lol

We are doing 3+1 because it's the one people will cooperate with
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1564 (isolation #224) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Isis »

Infy if we were both town it would be unfair to the scum Top and Counterbalance shouldn't be legal in the same format
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1570 (isolation #225) » Fri May 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1566, Chromium wrote:
In post 1565, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1563, Isis wrote:I have not admitted that 3+1 is better lol

We are doing 3+1 because it's the one people will cooperate with
2+1 is literally only a better outcome in the situation that the 2 contain both scum.
Ive thoroughly explained the pros and cons of both. You have not. All youve said is "uwu it gets to kill people n1"
You've repeatedly demonstrated you don't want to discuss it in an analytical manner free of argument ad hominem and gamethrow threats. So I did not have the opportunity to do so.

That doesn't mean I have conceded that 3+1 is better. It means I have chosen to move off the topic.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1572 (isolation #226) » Fri May 21, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: End Day
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1584 (isolation #227) » Fri May 21, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Isis »

Hi Johnny
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1587 (isolation #228) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Isis »

My townread on unwnd is based entirely on him like marathonning a kind of emotional range that should be out of reach for most scumgames and that makes it feel like a meta dependent read to me. Or, meta-by-exception. Which makes me lament that I've never played a game where is scum.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1599 (isolation #229) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm used to the main criticism of my scumgames being "sure nobody suspected you before we used the game moderator's PRs to find you but you didn't do enough to control the game and manipulate the entire playerlist into your own fascist utopia so that's why you're not actually good at scum Isis" so I find getting townread because I have not done any Things ironic
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1620 (isolation #230) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1608, Emily wrote:Is there any feeling more heavenly than kicking your heels off on a Friday?

I like JF having such conviction on Isis.

I don't think he's right but I like the conviction.
You don't do casual Fridays?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1631 (isolation #231) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1622, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Emily is good for reasons and isis is a big question mark that reads as having fun but not soooolving anything
I think that's funny because I feel like I'm not having much fun atm

Maybe sad not funny
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1632 (isolation #232) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Isis »

Mm

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1635 (isolation #233) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm worried about any ambiguity about the plan when the day concludes, but as an 08er Im nostalgic about unnecessarily milking deadlines for perceived value

It seems funny that koba is aligned with boomers in this way since I think of them as a chat mafia gamer
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1636 (isolation #234) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Isis »

OkaPoka didn't put a vig in this setup and didn't give me the red text pm
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1637 (isolation #235) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Isis »

When I confirmed my role PM OkaPoka said "ok, since you picked Squirtle, Gary picks Bulbasaur".

That's a lie and I can't leave any ambiguity in jokes about quoting moderator communication even if it's offtopic but I do want to grow three levels and learn bubble
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1639 (isolation #236) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Isis »

Did you play a forum mafia game in 08 unwnd
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1640 (isolation #237) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Isis »

I was such a wee lass
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1641 (isolation #238) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Isis »

Such a CoolTrainer(Female)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1642 (isolation #239) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Isis »

Shorts are comfy and easy to wear!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1644 (isolation #240) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Isis »

I really would like to turn 15 over ten times. So many quincineras. Could this be the power of the noble Cakez?!?!?!?!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1645 (isolation #241) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Emily doesn't seem to have enough agenda to be scum which is unfortunate
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1663 (isolation #242) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1658, Emily wrote:
In post 1643, srckz wrote:I've been playing this sinkhole of a game since the turn of the previous decade yeah

I was really bad at it though, just becoming 14-15 years old

(Amazing how nothing has changed)
In post 1642, Isis wrote:Shorts are comfy and easy to wear!
I think all the girls at my office prefer to wear painful heels in order to intimidate each other.
I wear flats but a halfsize up is too big and a halfsize down is too all and they hurt a lot
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1667 (isolation #243) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1664, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Boys drool and girls rule. Isis are you ok with doing dungeon?
I am not in a selfvote as town mood no
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1668 (isolation #244) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1665, Morning Tweet wrote:
“Go back to sleep, love. Things will get better soon,” The student gazed warmly into the eyes of a very distraught bat. She soon found her own smile reflected onto the bat’s face. That single gesture enough to put the tired girl at ease, her body relaxed, and she snuggled back into bed.
As soon as the bat’s consciousness started to fade, the student’s smile followed soon after. Her lips curled down, and she felt the telltale signs of tears beginning to form.
In truth, everything was not going to get better.
What great malice hides behind her lover’s eyes? Whose blood had already been spilt on her hands? She appeared delicate, even feeble, but the student was convinced a more sinister truth was hiding beneath the surface. It was merely a matter of time before the bat would lash out against one of the others.
She quickly donned her simple prison rags, for she could not bear to wear the pristine, white wedding dress a moment longer. She fled outside, and ran. Ran as far as the prison courtyard.
There, she observed the night as it just began to set in. Not another damned soul had decided to go out yet. All was perfectly still, save for the wind’s quiet rustling of leaves in the forest.
A cruel answer to the group’s treasonous member lay disassembled with its pieces sprawled out all across the yard. The massive metal blade with which to sever heads sat just a few feet away, still unsharpened and yet unfit for the task.

The student wiped the wetness from her eyes and felt her resolve begin to grow. It wasn’t long now. Though it strained on her heart, she knew deep down what had to be done. For everyone’s sake.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1674 (isolation #245) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Isis »

it's a self vote in the sense I know I'm not scum and I'm reducing the chance to go for the ideal 2 scum in the four situation

re: half the mooks: I am going to cooperate with the consensus strategy. The consensus is to do whatever Ydrasse decrees. If you convince her to revise her list then I will do whatever's decreed
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1685 (isolation #246) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 218, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 215, Isis wrote:Sounds like you're too paranoid to trust someone else to prepare the guillotine infinity..
isis this post sounds icky why did you do this
It townpinged me that this post reflects an AI feeling about my post but also doesn't push it towards its conclusion. And all along is kind of casual and flippant about it. I'd expect scum!Ydrasse to be better at finding content.
In post 263, Ydrasse wrote:ydrasse wins by doing absolutely nothing
I don't think it's out of range for Ydrasee to post this as scum if she thought of it, but I think she's less likely to think of it as scum. In her scum losses I've seen she tends to lose favor in the midgame so the emotion of success required for the joke would show up slower.
In post 388, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 289, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 264, Anya wrote:i don't get the Ydrasse buffs her question asking if anyone townread Infinity and then giving that reverse reasoning seems more auditioney than genuine
i’ll answer tbis when i’m home btw with something serious
okay so basically: in a game based around night action + management, scum wants anything but to be leashed/beholden to the wants of the town because of a scumread, which i believe makes the scum less likely to bus since they're kiiiinda fucked with a game like this that has accountability to it. they want to look towny beyond just like, blending in with town lol but to also escape the naughty dungeon zone where it's obvious if they do or don't do what they want.

sidenote: i townlean emily for her sentiment of "if you call it leashing i don't wanna do it" because that's the exact same way i feel about it and that's probably dumb but i felt it so fucking hard, it's not fun to play like that and it's not fun to follow a leader even if that leader is correct. sometimes you just wanna fuck around and find out.

sidenote, sidenote: can't remember if i said this earlier but i was thinking it, i don't think speculating/paranoia over chrom's alignment is worthwhile to me so long as their plan is helpful, it's possible that they'd like... decide to do +towny things regarding mech i guess? but despite that, and knowing they could do it as scum, i don't really have any reason to scumread them.

anyways. i think that saying that infinity was townier for more scumreads on them might have been pre-emptive because the term i meant was more anti-associatives because town can also scumread scum. so. of the interactions with infinity, i didn't get a whole lot out of it wrt isis and infinity, alignment wise.
I briefly mentioned this to Emily but I think this is a hard-to-fake assessment of a thought that makes good sense as a town resonance point. I think scum!Ydrasse would be less sure that the concept is one that is generally applicable and makes sense for resonance (it does though).
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1687 (isolation #247) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Isis »

I've only ever played with scum Ydrasse when she's lost (thrice), I don't think she's bad but that could make me naive. (oh, played or closely followed because I was modding)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1693 (isolation #248) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Isis »

You asked for the bastion of the high confidence of my Ydrasse townread, I picked out the points that were the strongest. That was a townread from a lower information phase, I can go through and pickout why I was feeling that way then if you want.

Both those posts are not all-in
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1696 (isolation #249) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 232, Ydrasse wrote:the more scumreads on her early on the better id feel about her i think
This is like, an extremely towny post

Don't think I read it when I was isoing her to answer you here

I'm trying to get off MS and go build my netrunner deck
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1698 (isolation #250) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't pocket as scum
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1699 (isolation #251) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Isis »

does this mean I can skip MT and go build my netrunner deck
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1704 (isolation #252) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Isis »

Anya's repout was very town indicative

I don't think Johnny has been scummy or anything so far

I would just struggle with picking someone else to put into the dungeons and guillos instead. Emily maybe
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1705 (isolation #253) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Isis »

so proud of you
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1874 (isolation #254) » Sat May 22, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1814, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not having an off game I'm proud of how I played and expressed myself this game
I'm proud of you 2
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1875 (isolation #255) » Sat May 22, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1847, srckz wrote:
In post 1644, Isis wrote:I really would like to turn 15 over ten times. So many quincineras. Could this be the power of the noble Cakez?!?!?!?!
can u explain this joke to me thanks Isis
Unwnd said that over a decade ago he was bad at mafia, and he was fourteen years old going on fifteen. He then said sometimes things don't change. He meant he is still bad at mafia. He is good at mafia. So even though the other characteristic is impossible as the one he was talking about in a world without time travel, I stated he must mean that one.
If you were fourteen going on fifteen and maintaining that through some kind of age cream or magic pill, you would get to have your fifteenth birthday 10 times if this was maintained for over a decade, assuming you always engaged it shortly after your birthday.
The exact ages in question are serendipitous for the joke because the birthday on question is #15, which in many Hispanic cultures has special celebrations for girls. So I expressed jealousy of unwnd's apparently large number of annual fifteenth birthday celebrations.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1876 (isolation #256) » Sat May 22, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Isis »

I support the plan Koba most recently posted
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1877 (isolation #257) » Sat May 22, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Isis »

Tweet popped off and feels super towny
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1885 (isolation #258) » Sat May 22, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Isis »

I'm worried about changing the plan and reaching a point where there is plausible deniability for not following plan I get so stressed about it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1910 (isolation #259) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1905, Toadette wrote:If you swap them I would feel good about like tweet and Johnny bolding to eachother what they're doing

Im kind of confused about the advantages and disadvantages of trying for the crazy advantageous 2 in the 3 versus the wifom suspicion possible on the individual guillo player
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1911 (isolation #260) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Isis »

It's ponderance rather than a "point" I don't care much if you swap as long as it's clear
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1997 (isolation #261) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Isis »

lilith is hosting an all hydra game in the micro queue thats the only type of game i hydra in btw
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2019 (isolation #262) » Mon May 24, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Isis »

Johnny, no!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2020 (isolation #263) » Mon May 24, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Isis »

That's a guilty gear quote
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2023 (isolation #264) » Mon May 24, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Isis »

It could be SirCakez+infinity exactly because the mafia left johnny to Leroy Jenkins right?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2024 (isolation #265) » Mon May 24, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Isis »

I'm reading up and it looks like tweetie is mulling over that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2028 (isolation #266) » Mon May 24, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Isis »

Johnny wasn't that towny so either a UTR is scum actually or it was Leroy Jenkins

Is my guttake
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2030 (isolation #267) » Mon May 24, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2014, Infinity 324 wrote:People who know dunn how towny is he exactly
Mm. This is a like a tier below "popping off" dunn
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2044 (isolation #268) » Mon May 24, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Isis »

No MT, DkKoba is just bad at mech
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2050 (isolation #269) » Mon May 24, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Isis »

I doubt Koba would use playing dumb as a strategy, although it's possible. I don't find it implausible that they are flubbing mech as town here though. It's generally pretty rare to get a read that someone is intentionally messing up their mech thoughts and is scum, only time I have seen that is catching Jingle one time
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2057 (isolation #270) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2051, srckz wrote:Oka, I hate that you don't get confirmation of who went to the dungeon with you. That makes using it to scum hunt fucking pointless

I'm annoyed, scum knew this didn't they
I knew this. I didn't see what it mattered to correct you. I think the setup is much better as is fwiw
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2058 (isolation #271) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Isis »

Mech is hard tbh
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2061 (isolation #272) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Isis »

Guillotine x dungeoneer are cleared from partnership.. right?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2066 (isolation #273) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2060, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't see a reason to out whether I have the tracker shot.
Because then we can leash you onto someone and have that person act at random to investigate whether you really did the dungeon

Kek! (Don't out in serious tone)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2070 (isolation #274) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2063, srckz wrote:
In post 2042, Morning Tweet wrote:Are you intentionally missing the point of the Johnny kill, I wonder
what is the point?

-cake
The point is that scum!Koba could be pretending not to understand the wifom of the kill because scum!Koba has to understand the wifom of the kill, making it specifically to implicate inf and Cakez (or at least almost certainly considering the side effect). So she's accusing them of a LAMIST ploy.

I think Koba actually just IST
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2071 (isolation #275) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Isis »

I also would have liked to use the dungeon like a vig
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2100 (isolation #276) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2079, Chromium wrote:Isis, the fact you didn't even point out this situation on d0 means you have 0 reason to be attacking ME for not thinking of this incredibly niche situation.
Again: you shut down a discussion with threats to gamethrow so any comments I didn't get to make are due to that stopping point you enacted.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2121 (isolation #277) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Isis »

Unwnd can you let cake play please
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2151 (isolation #278) » Mon May 24, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Isis »

Emily is a QT but she might be scum

I liked her last page bottom but it's the kind of analysis town could do.. I think?

Maybe I like it for town indicative reasons I don't know how to articulate to myself.

Does the pairwise clears or the levels of the living players counsel in favor of sorting certain slots earlier and certain slots later?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2162 (isolation #279) » Mon May 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Isis »

Idk if tweet is good enough at scum to make that realtime progression

Sorry not sorry
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2174 (isolation #280) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2171, Emily wrote: If the scum team isn't you/infinity trying a hail mary play by letting Johnny get eaten by the Dungeon Monsters, then who is it? Because the kill would then have to come from someone mechanically skilled enough to understand how that kill shot frames you/infinity in a bad light right?
Cute and smart??
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2182 (isolation #281) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2177, Morning Tweet wrote:I heavily dont think we get the scumteam perfectly D0
I'm about positive this qualifies as a variant of Gambler's Fallacy in its context.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2184 (isolation #282) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Isis »

I also believe unwnd would just ignore mech and make a pure dayplay kill

and believe Cakez would just kill whoever unwnd wanted to kill

Ydrasse is the only one in the lobby that I think would do similar

so I think cake/yd is antispew
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2185 (isolation #283) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Tweet might say she wouldn't do the mech frame but I think she would
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2186 (isolation #284) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Tweet's stealth stat is 93
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2195 (isolation #285) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2192, srckz wrote:basically
if I were scum I wouldn't have seen this mechanical play so I'd probably have just taken the dungeon and nokilled and hoped for WIFOM.
Emily seems dissonant because she both feels sorry for me for driving me away but also thinks it's a scum tactic. why would she feel sorry for a scum tactic?

-cake
Why would you prefer WIFOM over shooting Ydrasse or whatever
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2200 (isolation #286) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2194, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2185, Isis wrote:Tweet might say she wouldn't do the mech frame but I think she would
You know me too well
lol
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2233 (isolation #287) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2207, srckz wrote:Isis where is your Infinity thought when the pressure is all on her? What are you ruminating about?
What do you mean by ruminating I am being lazy and waiting for someone else to figure out optimal mech for tonight because I don't feel like thinking about it.

I think I suspected Infinity a little less towards the end of d1 for some reason, but I don't remember why. She's probably still PoE I guess. idk
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2239 (isolation #288) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Isis »

Isis - Lv2
Dunn - Lv2?
Ydrasse - Lv2?
Emily - Lv2?
Chrome Lv2?
unwndCakez Lv1
Morning Tweet Lv1
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2240 (isolation #289) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Infinity Lv1
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2241 (isolation #290) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Isis »

knew this game had another player in it lol

Isis - Lv2
Dunn - Lv2?
Ydrasse - Lv2?
Emily - Lv2?
Chrome Lv2?
unwndCakez Lv1
Morning Tweet Lv1
Infinity Lv1
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2242 (isolation #291) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Isis »

so one thing you can do is try to investigate if someone is really level 2 by sending them to the dungon, like Isis and Emily go to Dungeon with Infinity, and if either Isis or Emily are not really level 2, they are forced to not quest and make the other 2 die, making the survivor incriminate herself. If Isis and Emily are scum together they can do the same thing we were concerned with N1 where they both bail on the dungeon and train and it looks like an NK. This is somewhat more counterable by the tracker now because a check on either dungeoneer rules out the possibility.

You can get hardguilties this way but not hard innocents
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2243 (isolation #292) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Isis »

hm also the lv2 person assigned to dungeon can throw a TANTRUM and shoot somebody then 3 people die. Then it goes to.. oh parity

ok sending 2-2-1 to dungeon is not good

unless we no lim today? doesn't seem worth it, but we basically no limmed for crappy soft clears when we didn't send 2 people to the dungeon n1 the way I see it so shrugs.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2249 (isolation #293) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Isis »

nolim
N2
Isis2 - Train
Dunn2 - Train
Ydrasse2 - Quest
Emily2 - Quest
Chrome2 Train
unwndCakez1 Quest
Morning Tweet1 Quest
Infinity1 - Guillo

Worst case lose Dunn

N3
Isis3 - Train/Watch
Ydrasse2 - Train/Watch
Emily2 - Train/Watch
Chrome3 Train/Watch
unwndCakez1 Train/Watch
Morning Tweet1 Train/Watch
Infinity1 - Train

Literally everyone has to behave in an accountable way N3 cause you watch the training range

D4 no lim

N4
Everybody quests
Isis4
Ydrasse3
Emily2, let's say emily had to watch so she's still just 2
Chrome4
unwndCakez2
Infinity2

Even if Chromium and Isis are scum together exactly, Ydrasse, Emily, unwndcake and infinity get to 9 exactsies.

Then there would be no more NKs.

So basically we can give the scum one more NK, then play nightless from the rest of this game, and still get to work with the info about how night 1 went.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2250 (isolation #294) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Isis »

i tried to do the math on trying to get both the watcher and the cop and it doesn't really work out. similar for like trying to get the cop and still being strong enough to go get the nightless later

blocking like 2-3 NKs is probably better than a 1shot cop so i think this strategy is probably the best strategy from here
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2251 (isolation #295) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Isis »

when you try to follow the math you account for the possibility someone is underlevelled and that someone abandons the quest because they are scum in the same way. It just only happens if that person is scum
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2254 (isolation #296) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Isis »

i think the math for n2 is wrong for betrayals let me look at it again
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2256 (isolation #297) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Isis »

my previous post fails if dunnstral bails from the quest, isn't scum with a quester, and shoots somebody I think, cause a massive 4 people die. let me rewrite i think there's a rewrite
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2257 (isolation #298) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Isis »

nolim
N2
Isis2 - Train
Dunn2 - Train
Ydrasse2 - Quest
Emily2 - Quest
Chrome2 Train
unwndCakez1 Quest
Morning Tweet1 Quest
Infinity1 - Quest

Worst case lose Dunn

N3
Isis3 - Train/Watch
Ydrasse2 - Train/Watch
Emily2 - Train/Watch
Chrome3 Train/Watch
unwndCakez1 Train/Watch
Morning Tweet1 Train/Watch
Infinity1 - Train

Literally everyone has to behave in an accountable way N3 cause you watch the training range

D4 no lim

N4
Everybody quests
Isis4
Ydrasse3
Emily2, let's say emily had to watch so she's still just 2
Chrome4
unwndCakez2
Infinity2

Even if Chromium and Isis are scum together exactly, Ydrasse, Emily, unwndcake and infinity get to 9 exactsies.

Then there would be no more NKs.

So basically we can give the scum one more NK, then play nightless from the rest of this game, and still get to work with the info about how night 1 went.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2258 (isolation #299) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Isis »

that's the same post just with infinity questing n1 instead of readying the guillotine for a clear
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2260 (isolation #300) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler: even leveling strategy
nolim
N2
Isis2 - Quest
Dunn2 - Quest
Ydrasse2 - Quest
Emily2 - Quest
Chrome2 Quest
unwndCakez1 Train
Morning Tweet1 Train
Infinity1 - Train
Worst case lose Dunn

N3
Isis2- Quest/Watch
Ydrasse2 - Quest/Watch
Emily2 - Quest/Watch
Chrome2 - Quest/Watch
unwndCakez2 - Quest/Watch
Morning Tweet2 - Quest/Watch
Infinity2 - Quest/watch

Literally everyone has to behave in an accountable way N3 cause you watch the training range. This version let's you choose to have everyone quest instead of have everyone train if you want the cop

D4 no lim

N4
7 lv2 players quest, 2 of them are mafia and don't actually go 5 times 2 is ten no nights.

if i'm not miscounting, this works even better.

You get the cop, but you never catch a breather where it is safe to use the cop.
However if the mafia betray the quest n3, n4 Ultimate will become impossible, but you will still have the cop, so you get to do the cop instead.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2261 (isolation #301) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Isis »

2260 is a corrected version of the previous strategy. Mafia get one more kill for the rest of the game, but town gets no other powers besides what they learned N1
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2264 (isolation #302) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Isis »

tonight is strength 5 quest you can't send 1-1-2

if you mean intentionally murdering people I might be down though
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2279 (isolation #303) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2267, Dunnstral wrote:Why would we send 5 whole people to quest?
In my first proposal you need it to prevent quadkill instaloss. I carried it over mistakenly into the revision. You only need 4.

If you send only 3, a scum could drop out and also shoot somebody and get three total kills. Since the full plan can offer only one scum kill for the rest of the game, that's actually a good deal for them, so I wouldn't drop below 4
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2280 (isolation #304) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2269, Dunnstral wrote:OK so I took a closer look at 2260

Don't scum get a kill on night 4?
In post 2270, Dunnstral wrote:I took a closer look at 2260

Doesn't the game become 5-2 mountainous, except for the info we already know from the first dungeon? It doesn't strike me as a very strong tactic
In post 2271, Dunnstral wrote:^ I realize now that with watcher in play scum aren't likely to shoot on nights 3 or nights 4 and there's wifom a bout when the watcher will use their ability
No, the reason I didn't put on a nightkill for night 4 is that OkaPoka said quests resolved kills so I was interpreting the the setup very literally, the achieve nightlessness quest is achieved night 4, it becomes day, and okapoka posts on the scum PT "I know you wanted to kill Isis bit the quest was successful and it's daytime now"
If there is one last kill that makes the plan less attractive. You can't wifom watching either n3 or n4 because the person with the watcher ability needs to be questing on n4 for the quest to succeed. So you use it night 3 so it's impossible for scum to kill
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2281 (isolation #305) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Isis »

*quests resolved before kills
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2282 (isolation #306) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Isis »

OkaPoka
if 9 points of people go on the final quest and a mafia chooses nightkill for their action that night, does the nightkill happen?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2284 (isolation #307) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Isis »

I'm so sadface
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2286 (isolation #308) » Tue May 25, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Isis »

Is there anyway to arrange stuff so that on night four you cop and watch the same player, then win the quest

As soon as I type it out I know it's surely impossible
Idk how to leash stuff

Im kind of bored of it and want to dayplay again
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2288 (isolation #309) » Tue May 25, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Isis »

@OkaPoka: drink lots of water!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2291 (isolation #310) » Tue May 25, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Isis »

Infy who is locktown
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2309 (isolation #311) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Isis »

Hi I read this thread and am too emotionally exhausted to contribute anything of value
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2310 (isolation #312) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: srckz
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2376 (isolation #313) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2374, Emily wrote:maybe everyone else can level up/guillo and we can go on a date to the dungeon just the two of us.

would that be preferable for you?
You only posted this to make me jealous and you were successful
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2377 (isolation #314) » Wed May 26, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Isis »

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2379 (isolation #315) » Wed May 26, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Isis »

Is that a perspective slip or you're just that sure unwnd is scum??
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2471 (isolation #316) » Wed May 26, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2381, unwnd wrote:
In post 2375, Emily wrote:then you can give me shit in the dead thread about being a moron or w/e

I'm sorry I'm so tunneled but you really haven't posted anything that makes me think you're town and lots of other people have :<
Why would I do that, I don't like being mislimmed but I would never let it decide my feelings in that way. I think you've been pleasant to be around and that's what is making everything more harder to unravel for me. Your pleasantness in my eyes could be a farce? It's a bit of a harrowing thought if I'm being honest. Your pleasantry is what I initially liked/townread, but your coarseness with me makes me doubt. It just feels like you're moving towards an objective that has been set up for this day. Do you really think me/Inf are scum here who would make the great plan of..incriminating ourselves? That kill doesn't happen if I'm scum, I shoot Ydra here everytime.

That's another aspect that really gives me pause and uncertainty. I wish I had the proper answers to that one.
Emily is a deeply layered and fascinating onion
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2472 (isolation #317) » Wed May 26, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Isis »

If beeboy had unwnd's iso I would never lim the slot so he should take it as a compliment that I'm considering limming the slot.

I'm not read up yet
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2478 (isolation #318) » Wed May 26, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Isis »

Knowing Emily's identity makes me less confident she is town. I'm not sure I can put her at the front of the marathon pack for towntelling the most. I increasingly want to buy a world where she is town and Cakez is scum with infinity. The main other ways to make space for her to be town is Dunnstral or Ydrasse being scum, neither of which feel right.

I maybe should be worried I am townreading scumstral here. It's never happened before but probalistically the opportunity to make the mistake shouldn't come up often. My reasons for townreading him aren't voluminous at all but after 10 games with somebody where I've scumread him by now in like 6 of them it seems he should be town by default
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2489 (isolation #319) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Ydrasse

Got er
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2506 (isolation #320) » Wed May 26, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2491, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2478, Isis wrote:Knowing Emily's identity makes me less confident she is town. I'm not sure I can put her at the front of the marathon pack for towntelling the most. I increasingly want to buy a world where she is town and Cakez is scum with infinity. The main other ways to make space for her to be town is Dunnstral or Ydrasse being scum, neither of which feel right.

I maybe should be worried I am townreading scumstral here. It's never happened before but probalistically the opportunity to make the mistake shouldn't come up often. My reasons for townreading him aren't voluminous at all but after 10 games with somebody where I've scumread him by now in like 6 of them it seems he should be town by default
Why does knowing their identity make them less likely to be town though

Also, you've never townread me when I was scum?
BURDEN OF PROFICIENCY
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2507 (isolation #321) » Wed May 26, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2491, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2478, Isis wrote:Knowing Emily's identity makes me less confident she is town. I'm not sure I can put her at the front of the marathon pack for towntelling the most. I increasingly want to buy a world where she is town and Cakez is scum with infinity. The main other ways to make space for her to be town is Dunnstral or Ydrasse being scum, neither of which feel right.

Why does knowing their identity make them less likely to be town though

Also, you've never townread me when I was scum?
You might have been lean town in rolecall but due to the mech I don't count it against myself. I had you as scum in crown on the ground.

We've played tons of games but somehow I'm not remembering more data than 2 games actually.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2552 (isolation #322) » Wed May 26, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2548, Infinity 324 wrote:If srckz is scum just lim me. This conversation is dumb
Is this a townpost
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2573 (isolation #323) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Isis »

Emily do you need a hug
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2575 (isolation #324) » Wed May 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Isis »

-big jacket hug-
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2598 (isolation #325) » Thu May 27, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Isis »

Maybe we should lim outside of people who might be a tracker. I don't want to delve into whether infinity is wifoming.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2608 (isolation #326) » Thu May 27, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Isis »

I don't really townread Emily or if I do not very much. I give some credence to Koba's read. She's really charming and pretty tho

Like I think she's bottom 3
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2611 (isolation #327) » Thu May 27, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Isis »

I think I'm fine with your plan tweetie
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2616 (isolation #328) » Thu May 27, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Isis »

Someone should track me to watch how graceful I am
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2629 (isolation #329) » Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Isis »

If tweet is worth proposing to she's worth blindly sheeping right?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2636 (isolation #330) » Thu May 27, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2633, Chromium wrote:
In post 2629, Isis wrote:If tweet is worth proposing to she's worth blindly sheeping right?
i would play careful as someone who was the dead townie's legacy scumread.
What is your goal with this post
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2648 (isolation #331) » Thu May 27, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Isis »

I guess that makes sense. Maybe that would bother me as scum. Probably?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2650 (isolation #332) » Thu May 27, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Isis »

Feel ya gamer
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2654 (isolation #333) » Thu May 27, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse :(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2661 (isolation #334) » Thu May 27, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Isis »

I think that sounds like townisae
As if I needed that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2665 (isolation #335) » Thu May 27, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Isis »

That was a meme vote I can't remember the original joke

I'm undecided between the bottom 3, Cakez/Emily/infy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2671 (isolation #336) » Thu May 27, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Isis »

Kinda just want to sheep tweet cause her reasons are well articulated
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2690 (isolation #337) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Isis »

Is your main more of a tomboy?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2692 (isolation #338) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2679, Dunnstral wrote:I'm fine with then

I want confirmation from Isis/Chrome that they'd enter the dungeon on a scum flip before we move on
Is it a suicide thing or successful quest thing

I don't think chrom should be limmed this game but if my slot is sussed I'm fine with suicide questing

Naturally fine with successful questing.

Haven't read the whole thread
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2694 (isolation #339) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2691, Emily wrote:my main is more of an axe murderer when scum
Do you want to be my yandere gf? That would mean I have to lim you though
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2707 (isolation #340) » Thu May 27, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2701, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2692, Isis wrote:
In post 2679, Dunnstral wrote:I'm fine with then

I want confirmation from Isis/Chrome that they'd enter the dungeon on a scum flip before we move on
Is it a suicide thing or successful quest thing

I don't think chrom should be limmed this game but if my slot is sussed I'm fine with suicide questing

Naturally fine with successful questing.

Haven't read the whole thread
It would be me/you/chrom, I just want to make sure we're all on the same page on what we're doing before ending the day
Sure I'm in for it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2709 (isolation #341) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Isis »

y'all so wholesome
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2720 (isolation #342) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Isis »

I actually didn't realize the double decline to quest thing until oka posted the NK

As scum I think I would have worked it out tho probably
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2721 (isolation #343) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Isis »

Tweet I think I've been pretty towny this game actually and I think you're town.
Why do you suspect me dayplay wise?

For some reason I don't expect Koba to read me as consistently
Eh I think there are underpinnings to the way I play any game that they'd always be uncomfortable with, is a way of putting it.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2756 (isolation #344) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Isis »

No killing was a strong option why was killing johnny "correct"?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2773 (isolation #345) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Isis »

Emily has had a somewhat deductive approach to the game but hasn't done anything that makes me hard townbin her. That put her below Dunnstral for me for much of the game.

Some combination of my head and heart continues to say Infinity is just scum actually all game. Her cognizance of the nightplay and how she comments on it is not inconsistent with scum and her townread just now seems like a it might be a scum fabricated one.

I think referencing that way of reading me from a very different phase of the game when it should be less poignant this phase is kind of scummy

early-mid of this dayphase I've just felt like Infinity has a certain set of things she wants to do this day phase and kind of gives lip service consideration to anything else where in her towngame she goes all over the place

i need sleep
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2776 (isolation #346) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: infy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2807 (isolation #347) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Dunn
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2809 (isolation #348) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Isis »

In post 44, Isis wrote:Wait we can't kill people in this setup right
In post 43, Isis wrote:VOTE: Anya
In post 47, Isis wrote:I forgot
In post 183, Isis wrote:
In post 65, Dunnstral wrote:Maybe my expectations are misaligned but I expected Isis to seem less, idk, clueless

Or is that scum Isis that I'm so used to
Ur expectations are not based on me phoneposting in awkward snatches of time

I just walked into something and it hurt

I am giving u everything
In post 253, Isis wrote:Infy you are playing scum the way I would play scum
In post 258, Isis wrote:Ydrasse is an advantageous slot to townread here I think.

If someone disagreed with my read they'd be +town
In post 281, Isis wrote:Pingpingpingpingping
In post 287, Isis wrote:Why would you ever want me composed if you didn't already know my alignment
In post 353, Isis wrote:I need to delete infinity before she talks me out of my accurate scumread of her
In post 356, Isis wrote:Does anyone else ever get that fear that their current judgment is better than future judgment and the way that judgment could be affected?
In post 782, Isis wrote:Infy I still think youre scum

You're trying to shred my heart

And it hurts

And I know when I'm really confident on a read that only means you're like 40% likely to be scum

And that hurts
In post 783, Isis wrote:aaaaaa
In post 646, Isis wrote:If Anya is town idk how I would figure it out
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2810 (isolation #349) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Isis »

I read a bunch of my iso and quoted the posts that seem the most out of my townrange for you tweet. My iso was too long to finish I got bored.

If you want to ask why any of them are town for me you can I guess
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2817 (isolation #350) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2811, Infinity 324 wrote:Isis you said it was scummy for me to weight your early game highly in my townread of you and then when asked what you did towny you quoted a bunch of your early game posts.

I get that you were gonna keep going but those posts are still towny and my read doesn't need to be a bad recency biased read to be genuine
Blobhyperthink
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2818 (isolation #351) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Isis »

I was not gonna keep going I was gonna be lazy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2849 (isolation #352) » Sun May 30, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2828, Chromium wrote:
In post 2811, Infinity 324 wrote:Isis you said it was scummy for me to weight your early game highly in my townread of you and then when asked what you did towny you quoted a bunch of your early game posts.

I get that you were gonna keep going but those posts are still towny and my read doesn't need to be a bad recency biased read to be genuine
How do you say this and think "hm my townread here is correct "
Hypocrisy Is Not A Scumtell
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2856 (isolation #353) » Sun May 30, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Isis »

Infinity has made lots of mildly townish posts all d2

like a marathon

it's kind of chipping me bit by bit

I feel like I've articulated the reasons for townreading Dunnstral better than anyone else has articulated reasons which seems like somebody is a partner and then he hasn't done very much at all day 2 which could be scum!Dunnstral with less endurance to keep going into midgame

I have trouble keeping a scumread on anyone this game that isn't eroded

If we weren't gonna kill infinity for doing a couple distinctly wolfy things day1 and are gonna judge slots holistically, which I guess I should begrudging admit is better mafia, it's not a slot that should die really.

I think I could still eat Cake

I've lost the will to kill Emily I keep seeing rays of light from how she played in <redacted>

modnote redacted is a completed game not an ongoing one
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2857 (isolation #354) » Sun May 30, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2851, Chromium wrote:
In post 2849, Isis wrote:
In post 2828, Chromium wrote:

How do you say this and think "hm my townread here is correct "
Hypocrisy Is Not A Scumtell
Ok scum
it's a philosophy I've had as both alignments since 2010. Scum are not hypocritical more often than town. There might even be reasons to expect town to be hypocritical more often. Being hypocritical in day to day life is bad though which generates the common mafia fallacy

I really should make a wiki page about it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2893 (isolation #355) » Sun May 30, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2886, Morning Tweet wrote:Like i feel this doesn't explain why you didnt get on infinity early today if you thought her posts were really scummy to you then:
Hmmm
I think it was just the influence of other people not agreeing with my read.

I listened to a podcast episode about human group psychology that probably applies to mafia lot, that I suddenly just thought of! It's interesting I wonder if I can ever apply it any.

I think early in the day it wouldn't have taken much for me to vote Infinity.

I started this day with a really big townblock of dunn-ydrasse-chromium-tweet and since then have done this weird mixture of getting complacent how that many townreads wins on correct on its own mixed with wanting to re-evaluate the first two a bit as time passes.

I'm not sure Dunn's reaction is particularly good
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2904 (isolation #356) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Isis »

If emily is Pooky and Pooky deceived me about identity earlier this game I would be so hurt
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2907 (isolation #357) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Isis »

POOKY
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3012 (isolation #358) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2984, Emily wrote:the read is consequential
fsr this townpings me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3013 (isolation #359) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3008, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2893, Isis wrote:I started this day with a really big townblock of dunn-ydrasse-chromium-tweet and since then have done this weird mixture of getting complacent how that many townreads wins on correct on its own mixed with wanting to re-evaluate the first two a bit as time passes.
So you've been complacent this day phase because you've been sure you're townreading half of the game correctly?
also my townblock seemed to be doing some gr8 cool stuff

but they are disagreeing with eachother more lately
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3014 (isolation #360) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Emily and infy aren't a team ever right

i gotta sleep i wanna play tomorrow tho
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3033 (isolation #361) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Isis »

HEAL: tweet
I can self if needed
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3048 (isolation #362) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Dunn
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3068 (isolation #363) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Isis »

If I'm afk at day end I'm Always obeying whatever tweet said last
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3161 (isolation #364) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Isis »

Ahhhhh
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3170 (isolation #365) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Isis »

Emily can we go on a dungeon date now
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3175 (isolation #366) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3172, Ydrasse wrote:annie is standing on me
Does this mean you want me to play support Annie, I can
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3178 (isolation #367) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Isis »

Chrom never articulated their Dunn TR and it doesn't look good. That's balanced against them seeming very towny a whole lot of the game. They could have view this setup as very difficult for solo scum and could very well be right so that would explain the extreme defense in spite of burning lots of good townread equity
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3181 (isolation #368) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse are you not enjoying this game? :(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3183 (isolation #369) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3180, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3175, Isis wrote:
In post 3172, Ydrasse wrote:annie is standing on me
Does this mean you want me to play support Annie, I can
Yes take hexflash
Yes ma'am
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3194 (isolation #370) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Isis »

Engaged to a genius tbh
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3195 (isolation #371) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Isis »

Can we do the thing where everyone goes on the quest tonight, except the watcher watching them do it?

And like maybe a guillo person idk
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3210 (isolation #372) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3205, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3195, Isis wrote:Can we do the thing where everyone goes on the quest tonight, except the watcher watching them do it?

And like maybe a guillo person idk
I think that's prooobably fine

From this point on, scum will never be able to nightkill again regardless of whether we use trickery like that though
Why not?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3214 (isolation #373) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3206, srckz wrote:My heart wants to believe Isis is town for unexplained reasons

It was right on Dunn so maybe I should listen
Listen to your heart

When it's calling for you

Listen to your heart

There's nothing

Else you can do

I don't

Know where you're going

And I
Don't know why

So listen to your heart

Before
YOU TELL HIM. gOODBYE
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3219 (isolation #374) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Isis »

Tweet is so smaaaart
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3224 (isolation #375) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Isis »

I think with one scum alive it's probably possible to just no elim until nightless.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3227 (isolation #376) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Isis »

Chromium if you're town please start acting like town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3230 (isolation #377) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Isis »

It was probably optimal to collect the tracker, watcher, and cop, and then use them all on night 4 at the same time actually. I -think-
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3242 (isolation #378) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Isis »

I think I was pretty causal to Dunnstral actually dying and the solo scum is nearly checkmated so like

I think as scum I would have noticed how impossible bussing is
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3344 (isolation #379) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3337, Morning Tweet wrote:Yeah there's no way out of that oki yup

-

Level 3 Emily + Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 MT -> Dungeon (7)

Level 2 Chrome + Level 2 Morning + Level 2 srckz -> Camp, watcher watches camp

Level 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine
Did you just use the Japanese term "oki" in casual conversation

After our wedding we are doing a few recommitment ceremonies every year or so right
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3360 (isolation #380) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Isis »

is the game completely broken or do i need to townread like, 2 players or something

i'm kind of skimmming
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3383 (isolation #381) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Isis »

Reading my associatives as incriminating rather than clearing is a serious misinterpretation of the tea leaves. I'd much rather be pushed for misreading infinity, not for correctly reading Dunnstral.

I've like, never misread Dunnstral by end of game, but I've misread him in an earlier phase before, most notably in wolf dance
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3384 (isolation #382) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Reading is a grandiose term for noticing him going afk d2 but it's a feature of his scumgames at times and other people were towntelling so yeah
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3391 (isolation #383) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Isis »

GrandpaMo's slot has been playing really weird. It's super skeevy but maybe Infinity repped out because she didn't have the heart to win this thing but a replacement could? and like GrandpaMo is kind of playing this game the way you
should
play such a doomed scum slot in terms of just having a good time and crafting your own reality and keeping no scores.

Tweet kind of carried me on this emotional journey progression of her approaching the game with the aim of winning it that was like like so tangible and palpable, it was just a crazy townreadable day 2. It's like trying to get a watch read or compass read on a watch that has been peeled open so you can watch all the intricate tiny gears and pin tick precisely and meticulously and then asking yourself what you are looking at. To the extent it's even possible that Morning Tweet is scum, it's not impossible but it requires questioning so many underpinnings of reading her play that suspending faith in the read means suspending faith in my ability -to- read, it's that point of rumination you get to where you realize it doesn't matter anymore.

Unwnd feels like town and has been spamposting. Occasionally it seems like maybe he has a place he wants the game to go. The last time I got that feeling he was flipping scum so ??? Analyzing his associative seems pretty high stakes and does depend on how viable scum!unwnd would have viewed a Dunn wagon. Thing is he did it quick and ask scum he would have waited for Cakez? Maybe I should reread, maybe it wasn't so quick.

Ydrasse is very disengaged from the game. I've seen her get disengaged as scum, but not town, but I've barely seen her play town. Her day 1 felt really towny. The timing of her disengagement doesn't have any clear relationship with the prospects an Ydra/Dunnstral team would be experiencing.

ctrl+Fing Emily's iso looks terrrrrible for Emily when you analyze Emily as a scum player that loves to go for the sweep from page 1. Her dueling late d2 was slightly performative but at other times seemed difficult to fake, but in retrospect it was occuring at a time when at a macro level idle hands would be pretty likely to swing in Dunnstral's inactive direction. She should probably die this elim or the next? I hate saying it because she's adorable though. Yandere gf.

Chromium yelling at us because we are bad when their read was a proxy read from Alisae seems weird but analyzing how weird it is depends on their relationship with their other hydra head rather than their alignment this game which is an example of why I hate hydras. Independent of the very strange associative there where the reasons to townread Dunnstral seemed very lacking (worse than Emily doing a decent job having reasons!), on an independent basis Chromium is still really towny

So, I don't know who I want to kill besides that I don't want to kill Tweet ever and I probably want to kill Emily ever. And like, if people can sanity check unwnd's associative unwnd can be untouchable with tweet. someone was talking about townlocking him and giving him a cop shot so that's the more likely outcome than not

If we want to milk our last bits of over the top high win% we're supposed to continue to go hard in these day phases and make the last scum who knows they have to survive way too many lims miserable. So invitations to play like this are good. I guess Ydrasse has already kind of shown her hand as going to be a low energy slot either way and unless she squeaks out enough for us to work with, she probably has to die?

She didn't leash Dunnstral N1 when given agency about it so that's no bueno either.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3392 (isolation #384) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3389, Chromium wrote:also if we had 5 elims available, and I got to choose 4 of them I would say Emily>Isis>GrandpaMo>SrCkz wins the game here
I want to exclaim how town I am, but before I know Emily's alignment this list can be "correct". so it can be too much sound and fury signifying nothing

but. I have given this game a lot
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3394 (isolation #385) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Emily
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3401 (isolation #386) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Isis »

no one appreciates symbolism tsk
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3403 (isolation #387) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3395, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3391, Isis wrote:GrandpaMo's slot has been playing really weird. It's super skeevy but maybe Infinity repped out because she didn't have the heart to win this thing but a replacement could? and like GrandpaMo is kind of playing this game the way you
should
play such a doomed scum slot in terms of just having a good time and crafting your own reality and keeping no scores.

lol you base your read on an assumption :o -- doomed scum slot will be me actually tryharding as newb!scum but if you look at interactions with infiinity + dunn you would see inifinity shine their towniness there -- same reason i townread the other 2 or 3.

Tweet kind of carried me on this emotional journey progression of her approaching the game with the aim of winning it that was like like so tangible and palpable, it was just a crazy townreadable day 2. It's like trying to get a watch read or compass read on a watch that has been peeled open so you can watch all the intricate tiny gears and pin tick precisely and meticulously and then asking yourself what you are looking at. To the extent it's even possible that Morning Tweet is scum, it's not impossible but it requires questioning so many underpinnings of reading her play that suspending faith in the read means suspending faith in my ability -to- read, it's that point of rumination you get to where you realize it doesn't matter anymore.

yup its not impossible (even tho probably not probable), and u say that furhter exemplifies shows why they should be in poe unless there is a deep wolf in my townreads

Unwnd feels like town and has been spamposting. Occasionally it seems like maybe he has a place he wants the game to go. The last time I got that feeling he was flipping scum so ??? Analyzing his associative seems pretty high stakes and does depend on how viable scum!unwnd would have viewed a Dunn wagon. Thing is he did it quick and ask scum he would have waited for Cakez? Maybe I should reread, maybe it wasn't so quick.

i have a null read on unwnd -- i had read unwnd as soemthing before but i had forgot, im probably gonna have to do what u say and reread lol

Ydrasse is very disengaged from the game. I've seen her get disengaged as scum, but not town, but I've barely seen her play town. Her day 1 felt really towny. The timing of her disengagement doesn't have any clear relationship with the prospects an Ydra/Dunnstral team would be experiencing.

this is why i scumread them at first -- but i put them town just because of interactions with dun

ctrl+Fing Emily's iso looks terrrrrible for Emily when you analyze Emily as a scum player that loves to go for the sweep from page 1. Her dueling late d2 was slightly performative but at other times seemed difficult to fake, but in retrospect it was occuring at a time when at a macro level idle hands would be pretty likely to swing in Dunnstral's inactive direction. She should probably die this elim or the next? I hate saying it because she's adorable though. Yandere gf.

i think there is possible scum in between u and emily.

Chromium yelling at us because we are bad when their read was a proxy read from Alisae seems weird but analyzing how weird it is depends on their relationship with their other hydra head rather than their alignment this game which is an example of why I hate hydras. Independent of the very strange associative there where the reasons to townread Dunnstral seemed very lacking (worse than Emily doing a decent job having reasons!), on an independent basis Chromium is still really towny

i also initially scumread chrom because of that -- and the emotional intellegence on how it could have been scum but i realized the intreactions wit dunn as well kinda mkes them lean towny.

So, I don't know who I want to kill besides that I don't want to kill Tweet ever and I probably want to kill Emily ever. And like, if people can sanity check unwnd's associative unwnd can be untouchable with tweet. someone was talking about townlocking him and giving him a cop shot so that's the more likely outcome than not

If we want to milk our last bits of over the top high win% we're supposed to continue to go hard in these day phases and make the last scum who knows they have to survive way too many lims miserable. So invitations to play like this are good. I guess Ydrasse has already kind of shown her hand as going to be a low energy slot either way and unless she squeaks out enough for us to work with, she probably has to die?

She didn't leash Dunnstral N1 when given agency about it so that's no bueno either.
so u scumread

emily >>> me? >>> then unwnd? idk but those 3 i think.
yeah
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3428 (isolation #388) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Isis »

I haven't read the game someone repost the nightplan
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3431 (isolation #389) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: No elim
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3437 (isolation #390) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3436, OkaPoka wrote:
The cop can only be used at night. If it is submitted on the same night as the nightless activation, it will go through.

also, I have accidentally named the title of all night action role pm as permanent marker, please ignore that and never speak of it ever again.
quoting this to speak of it again
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3464 (isolation #391) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: No Elimination

I am 100% betting the game on tweet town and her planss
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3466 (isolation #392) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Isis »

I levelled up last nite
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3467 (isolation #393) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Isis »

It's also true that my fiancee's fiancee is gorgeous and brilliant 2bqh w u
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3470 (isolation #394) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Isis »

Vote no elim we need to speed to the part where we lim again so dayplay gets healthy again
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3474 (isolation #395) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Isis »

I honestly don't know who should be checked. Don't check tweet I know that for sure
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3476 (isolation #396) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Isis »

Didn't unwnd start the Dunn wagon? I feel like maybe he deserves a townread this game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3478 (isolation #397) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Isis »

??
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3496 (isolation #398) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Isis »

do we have enough levels for quest the next night even with two on guillotine? I'm willing to be the game on tweet town so like it could just be 1 person on guillotine and if it doesn't get prepare that person is scum, or just tweet does the guillotine and it always gets done?

I'm kind of sleepy
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”