Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by srckz »

I didn't get to it in my blurb but #2253 is also a bit strange. Seems like Dunn is setting up for something pairing Infinity/Isis together. It doesn't make sense though because if you look prior there's nothing there. He doesn't continue with his own early read and already shown signs of relenting by #1229.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by srckz »

Isis has had glimpses of towniness separately but yeah after getting some decent sleep in I feel I can't ignore how incriminating Isis looks from an associative standpoint

VOTE: Isis
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Official Vote Count 3.01

Execute
With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to execute.

Emily -1 -
Chromium
Isis -1 -
srckz
End Day -1 -
GrandpaMo
Not Voting -4 -
Isis, Emily, Morning Tweet, Ydrasse

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-09 17:13:10)

Mod notes:

I am hand counting everything, so please tell me if I make an error![/area]
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by srckz »

I think if Isis is just town I could maybe revisit Infinity. I could just be reading this backwards. I didn't see any special mentions of Chrom/Ydra in Dunn's ISO and I'm pretty sure he would've wanted to talk about that. Just had Chrom as a townread with light reasoning. That's not the approach to have when you're a 2-man scumteam or with 9 people at the table. You want your logic on your partner to be affirming yet strikingly deceptive.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3372, srckz wrote:Isis ballparks Dunn as town for a while but then has a snap realization that perhaps complacency has been affecting her own reads and switches.
yup
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i loveee isisssssssssssssssssss
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

we love isis
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3373, srckz wrote:Emily is probably just town from where I see Dunn's ISO. Not a lot of protection behind his read of Emily which I would expect if Emily is a partner. #2460 from him feels like he added on Emily's posts there to try and incriminate me more than compounded reason from a scummate to bury me. All in all: he kind of just doesn't care. While that could be an option he would take, I don't see that likely given the circumstances we were put in. That's why I've been sitting here believing that scum must've vanity voted their partner because it's just outright foolish to not do so. You need all the leverage you can get going into a war of attrition as the last remaining scum. I can't imagine that Dunn in his Scum PT would just say 'welp I'm being wagoned' and then have any of the hypothetical partners here just shrug and not do..something. Emily was so sure that the Dunn lim was wrong(?) and that just takes a lot of fucking gusto. I also just don't really see any preplanning.
In post 3374, srckz wrote:Infinity/Grandpa also probably town. Dunn from observation again feels more no bs with people I (selfishly) townread. A lashing at Infinity in #470 early, and then another strike with #475. He follows it up eventually with a HURT on her with #515, and then seeks to justify his push further. It's just such an alarming contrast to his Isis interactions because it seems like Dunn knows he has to sell this read. I'm purely looking at Dunn separately so I don't know how much Infinity has responded to Dunn at this rate. The walkback on his own thoughts in #1229 though feel more like he's covering his ass in case Infinity goes through and flips town. If Infinity is a scumread and you've spent all this time building up a distancing portfolio I don't really see why you just back off like that. Especially when Me/Infinity were still viable lims and players to push. You want the credit there I think, so my best guess is that Infinity was just another townie that Dunn had obligation to (you know, because he wants to look convincing in his fake arguments/reads lol)
lol this is exactly what i thought of when i summarized the quotes i posted earlier.

i think cop checks isis here and we win >-<
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Isis »

Reading my associatives as incriminating rather than clearing is a serious misinterpretation of the tea leaves. I'd much rather be pushed for misreading infinity, not for correctly reading Dunnstral.

I've like, never misread Dunnstral by end of game, but I've misread him in an earlier phase before, most notably in wolf dance
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Reading is a grandiose term for noticing him going afk d2 but it's a feature of his scumgames at times and other people were towntelling so yeah
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by srckz »

Lucky for you Isis I am in agreement with Ydra/Tweet in the other above posts so I'm prepared to break down my read

How do you fare on the side of dumping your consciousness into the thread

That would help me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

who is scum isis
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Chromium »

we're no limming today btw
Hydra of Alisae(e/em/eir) and DkKoba(they/them)
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Chromium »

UNVOTE:
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Chromium »

also if we had 5 elims available, and I got to choose 4 of them I would say Emily>Isis>GrandpaMo>SrCkz wins the game here
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Chromium »

by if I mean with the 5 elims we will have after all the mech is said and done
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Isis »

GrandpaMo's slot has been playing really weird. It's super skeevy but maybe Infinity repped out because she didn't have the heart to win this thing but a replacement could? and like GrandpaMo is kind of playing this game the way you
should
play such a doomed scum slot in terms of just having a good time and crafting your own reality and keeping no scores.

Tweet kind of carried me on this emotional journey progression of her approaching the game with the aim of winning it that was like like so tangible and palpable, it was just a crazy townreadable day 2. It's like trying to get a watch read or compass read on a watch that has been peeled open so you can watch all the intricate tiny gears and pin tick precisely and meticulously and then asking yourself what you are looking at. To the extent it's even possible that Morning Tweet is scum, it's not impossible but it requires questioning so many underpinnings of reading her play that suspending faith in the read means suspending faith in my ability -to- read, it's that point of rumination you get to where you realize it doesn't matter anymore.

Unwnd feels like town and has been spamposting. Occasionally it seems like maybe he has a place he wants the game to go. The last time I got that feeling he was flipping scum so ??? Analyzing his associative seems pretty high stakes and does depend on how viable scum!unwnd would have viewed a Dunn wagon. Thing is he did it quick and ask scum he would have waited for Cakez? Maybe I should reread, maybe it wasn't so quick.

Ydrasse is very disengaged from the game. I've seen her get disengaged as scum, but not town, but I've barely seen her play town. Her day 1 felt really towny. The timing of her disengagement doesn't have any clear relationship with the prospects an Ydra/Dunnstral team would be experiencing.

ctrl+Fing Emily's iso looks terrrrrible for Emily when you analyze Emily as a scum player that loves to go for the sweep from page 1. Her dueling late d2 was slightly performative but at other times seemed difficult to fake, but in retrospect it was occuring at a time when at a macro level idle hands would be pretty likely to swing in Dunnstral's inactive direction. She should probably die this elim or the next? I hate saying it because she's adorable though. Yandere gf.

Chromium yelling at us because we are bad when their read was a proxy read from Alisae seems weird but analyzing how weird it is depends on their relationship with their other hydra head rather than their alignment this game which is an example of why I hate hydras. Independent of the very strange associative there where the reasons to townread Dunnstral seemed very lacking (worse than Emily doing a decent job having reasons!), on an independent basis Chromium is still really towny

So, I don't know who I want to kill besides that I don't want to kill Tweet ever and I probably want to kill Emily ever. And like, if people can sanity check unwnd's associative unwnd can be untouchable with tweet. someone was talking about townlocking him and giving him a cop shot so that's the more likely outcome than not

If we want to milk our last bits of over the top high win% we're supposed to continue to go hard in these day phases and make the last scum who knows they have to survive way too many lims miserable. So invitations to play like this are good. I guess Ydrasse has already kind of shown her hand as going to be a low energy slot either way and unless she squeaks out enough for us to work with, she probably has to die?

She didn't leash Dunnstral N1 when given agency about it so that's no bueno either.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3389, Chromium wrote:also if we had 5 elims available, and I got to choose 4 of them I would say Emily>Isis>GrandpaMo>SrCkz wins the game here
I want to exclaim how town I am, but before I know Emily's alignment this list can be "correct". so it can be too much sound and fury signifying nothing

but. I have given this game a lot
"Well, I..."
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by srckz »

In post 3391, Isis wrote:spamposting
For the record, I try not to. Pooky once told me I should give up the ghost however. Just start spamposting and have more fun instead of slaving away at the game like it's high stakes. I personally think it's awkward to adjust however, even more so when I don't sleep. It was just circumstance I ended up this game and will probably be the role I play.

Your dump helped, but I don't know where your focus remains from it. Yes you did clarify at the end but it still seems a bit blurry to me. I also don't know why Ydra is checked out even if her reasons were 'meh not my problem' essentially.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Emily
"Well, I..."
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3391, Isis wrote:GrandpaMo's slot has been playing really weird. It's super skeevy but maybe Infinity repped out because she didn't have the heart to win this thing but a replacement could? and like GrandpaMo is kind of playing this game the way you
should
play such a doomed scum slot in terms of just having a good time and crafting your own reality and keeping no scores.

lol you base your read on an assumption :o -- doomed scum slot will be me actually tryharding as newb!scum but if you look at interactions with infiinity + dunn you would see inifinity shine their towniness there -- same reason i townread the other 2 or 3.

Tweet kind of carried me on this emotional journey progression of her approaching the game with the aim of winning it that was like like so tangible and palpable, it was just a crazy townreadable day 2. It's like trying to get a watch read or compass read on a watch that has been peeled open so you can watch all the intricate tiny gears and pin tick precisely and meticulously and then asking yourself what you are looking at. To the extent it's even possible that Morning Tweet is scum, it's not impossible but it requires questioning so many underpinnings of reading her play that suspending faith in the read means suspending faith in my ability -to- read, it's that point of rumination you get to where you realize it doesn't matter anymore.

yup its not impossible (even tho probably not probable), and u say that furhter exemplifies shows why they should be in poe unless there is a deep wolf in my townreads

Unwnd feels like town and has been spamposting. Occasionally it seems like maybe he has a place he wants the game to go. The last time I got that feeling he was flipping scum so ??? Analyzing his associative seems pretty high stakes and does depend on how viable scum!unwnd would have viewed a Dunn wagon. Thing is he did it quick and ask scum he would have waited for Cakez? Maybe I should reread, maybe it wasn't so quick.

i have a null read on unwnd -- i had read unwnd as soemthing before but i had forgot, im probably gonna have to do what u say and reread lol

Ydrasse is very disengaged from the game. I've seen her get disengaged as scum, but not town, but I've barely seen her play town. Her day 1 felt really towny. The timing of her disengagement doesn't have any clear relationship with the prospects an Ydra/Dunnstral team would be experiencing.

this is why i scumread them at first -- but i put them town just because of interactions with dun

ctrl+Fing Emily's iso looks terrrrrible for Emily when you analyze Emily as a scum player that loves to go for the sweep from page 1. Her dueling late d2 was slightly performative but at other times seemed difficult to fake, but in retrospect it was occuring at a time when at a macro level idle hands would be pretty likely to swing in Dunnstral's inactive direction. She should probably die this elim or the next? I hate saying it because she's adorable though. Yandere gf.

i think there is possible scum in between u and emily.

Chromium yelling at us because we are bad when their read was a proxy read from Alisae seems weird but analyzing how weird it is depends on their relationship with their other hydra head rather than their alignment this game which is an example of why I hate hydras. Independent of the very strange associative there where the reasons to townread Dunnstral seemed very lacking (worse than Emily doing a decent job having reasons!), on an independent basis Chromium is still really towny

i also initially scumread chrom because of that -- and the emotional intellegence on how it could have been scum but i realized the intreactions wit dunn as well kinda mkes them lean towny.

So, I don't know who I want to kill besides that I don't want to kill Tweet ever and I probably want to kill Emily ever. And like, if people can sanity check unwnd's associative unwnd can be untouchable with tweet. someone was talking about townlocking him and giving him a cop shot so that's the more likely outcome than not

If we want to milk our last bits of over the top high win% we're supposed to continue to go hard in these day phases and make the last scum who knows they have to survive way too many lims miserable. So invitations to play like this are good. I guess Ydrasse has already kind of shown her hand as going to be a low energy slot either way and unless she squeaks out enough for us to work with, she probably has to die?

She didn't leash Dunnstral N1 when given agency about it so that's no bueno either.
so u scumread

emily >>> me? >>> then unwnd? idk but those 3 i think.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

oh wait unwnd is cakes -- if thats the case then ye they are town
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Chromium »

In post 3387, Chromium wrote:we're no limming today btw
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3394, Isis wrote:VOTE: Emily
i thought we are nolimming here
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Chromium »

In post 3326, Chromium wrote:
In post 3322, Morning Tweet wrote:tonight:

Level 3 Emily + Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 MT -> Dungeon (7)

Level 2 Chrome + Level 2 Morning + Level 2 srckz -> Camp, watcher watches camp

Level 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”