Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol you are so far from proven town, its hilarious. But, i'll humour you. Spill.

(and sorry about the gender thing, i just kind of naturally assume you're female. :o
The PR isnt exactly helping).

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Korlash »

Spill? What good will my food do on the floor?
FoS: BM
for wanting me to waste my votes!!!!
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korlash wrote:I'm waiting to throw myfood becuase I want town to have the last say. So why don't you throw your food first scum, and then I'll toss a couple apples and pickles at you...
Rofl. I believe they call that an oxymoron. No offence, but you dont really have much choice here. I'm confirmed town by the fact i havent hammered anyone yet (unless im part of a 2-man group).
But even if i was scum, your food is hardly going to cause me a great deal of damage now. :roll:
Go ahead, toss away. Throw your food first though. :lol:
BM wrote:
Mneme wrote:I'm much more intersted in IDing the "lone scum" and not throwing food at him or her.
Dude you called me soup and said soup was lone scum. I.e. to you I'm the lone scum. So even though you failed by throwin it at town, you faied in your own thinking. You jsut failed so bad it's pretty damn funny! *laughs*
When this game is over (or preferably before) we seriously need to get a straightjacket on you.
0.o

Oh and btw, that last post of mine was sarnathed by urs, and was actually directed at Mneme, which of course, you already probably realised. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Korlash »

BM wrote:When this game is over (or preferably before) we seriously need to get a straightjacket on you.
You'll have a tough time fitting it over the one I'm already wearing... O.o*

BM wrote:Oh and btw, that last post of mine was sarnathed by urs, and was actually directed at Mneme, which of course, you already probably realised.
Nice cover up scumz! Almost believable! Almost...
BM wrote: I'm confirmed town by the fact i havent hammered anyone yet (unless im part of a 2-man group).
So in other words... your not confirmed town... haven't we already been through this?
BM wrote:But even if i was scum, your food is hardly going to cause me a great deal of damage now.
Oh it will... my food has a lot of iron in it! lots of iron... and some rusty nails I took from the railroad tracks. and a slug tht was on the window seal... <.< In closing.. pain... lots of pain!

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:49 am

Post by mneme »

Battle Mage wrote:lol you are so far from proven town, its hilarious. But, i'll humour you. Spill.
BM, your selective memory is...fascinating.

As you may recall, there was a big argument on (I think day 1) twix you and Sir Tornado (my predecessor). Sir Tornado ran into some trouble on day 1 (mostly, because he's -awful-). This came to a head in [url=
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... ht=#808427]330[/url], where he mentioned that he did not have a win condition mentioned in his PM.

Then, in 342, our everloving mod said:
DGB wrote:Note: If your PM doesn't mention your alignment, your alignment is "town" - the scum knows who they are, don't worry.
Which pretty much confirmed Sir T (and by extension, myself) as town.

Watashi-wa TOWN.

Additional evidence that I'm town is that I have more than 25% of the available food (proven). If I were part of a two-man scumgroup, well, 1. we'd have already won, and 2. it would have to be either with Korlash (?), cake (?) or you (you know we're not, plus our fight that I link to above).
BM wrote:(and sorry about the gender thing, i just kind of naturally assume you're female. :o
?! It's not like we haven't been in games before -- and what, all Nipponese are female suddenly?

Anyways, the way I see it, only BM is important (ie, can cause town to win, which is, after all, what I care about at this point). Korlash has no viable options, town or scum, than throwing food at me.

But BM?

If you're part of a two man scumgroup...you've won. Congrats. Finish it off already. There is no "BM is part of a two-man scumgroup" situation where he hasn't already won.

If you're solo scum, you should lynch korlash with me. I'm obviously not allied with korlash or cake, but that's not proven for them -- so while all lynches are equal, a few are (much) more equal than others.

If you're town? You should lynch me (unless you're a vig or something, which changes the equasion imeasurably). If there are two town and two opposing scum left, it's very important that we lynch town today -- it's better to go into endgame with 1 town, 1 scum A, and 1 scum B than with 2 town and two opposing scum, and lynching scum in that situation causes the other scum to win.
Did I say too much?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

mneme wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:lol you are so far from proven town, its hilarious. But, i'll humour you. Spill.
BM, your selective memory is...fascinating.

As you may recall, there was a big argument on (I think day 1) twix you and Sir Tornado (my predecessor). Sir Tornado ran into some trouble on day 1 (mostly, because he's -awful-). This came to a head in [url=
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... ht=#808427]330[/url], where he mentioned that he did not have a win condition mentioned in his PM.

Then, in 342, our everloving mod said:
DGB wrote:Note: If your PM doesn't mention your alignment, your alignment is "town" - the scum knows who they are, don't worry.
Thats only evidence if you consider that Sir T is a terrible player who can't manage to read the OP. As i know him slightly better than that, i dont buy into this logic im afraid.
Mneme wrote: Additional evidence that I'm town is that I have more than 25% of the available food (proven). If I were part of a two-man scumgroup, well, 1. we'd have already won, and 2. it would have to be either with Korlash (?), cake (?) or you (you know we're not, plus our fight that I link to above).
If i had anything to prove, i'd probably point out the BS logic in this. As i dont, i wont bother.
Mneme wrote:
BM wrote:(and sorry about the gender thing, i just kind of naturally assume you're female. :o
?! It's not like we haven't been in games before -- and what, all Nipponese are female suddenly?
Just the over-doing of the PR has a feminine edge to it.
Korlash wrote: Anyways, the way I see it, only BM is important (ie, can cause town to win, which is, after all, what I care about at this point). Korlash has no viable options, town or scum, than throwing food at me.
then what motive do you think he has for stalling?
Mneme wrote: But BM?

If you're part of a two man scumgroup...you've won. Congrats. Finish it off already. There is no "BM is part of a two-man scumgroup" situation where he hasn't already won.

If you're solo scum, you should lynch korlash with me. I'm obviously not allied with korlash or cake, but that's not proven for them -- so while all lynches are equal, a few are (much) more equal than others.

If you're town? You should lynch me (unless you're a vig or something, which changes the equasion imeasurably). If there are two town and two opposing scum left, it's very important that we lynch town today -- it's better to go into endgame with 1 town, 1 scum A, and 1 scum B than with 2 town and two opposing scum, and lynching scum in that situation causes the other scum to win.
Ok, thanks for the content. I've made my decision.

Will throw my food in a bit, unless Korlash has anything else to say.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:33 am

Post by mneme »

Battle Mage wrote:
Mneme wrote:
Thats only evidence if you consider that Sir T is a terrible player who can't manage to read the OP. As i know him slightly better than that, i dont buy into this logic im afraid.
What, you think Sir T's play in this game -wasn't- terrible?

Christ on a pogo stick -- he obeyed his PR by adding not-very-Japanese non sequitors to the end of every post, rather than using google for replacement words like a normal person. He threw votes around and refused to explain them when asked, building up a nice bandwagon in the process.

But he also claimed (truthfully, AFAIK) not to have received an explicit alignment in his PM, and the Mod confirmed that this meant he was town in a later post.
BM wrote: Just the over-doing of the PR has a feminine edge to it.
? I slip one or two Nipponese words into each post. That's overdoing it?
BM wrote:
Korlash wrote: Anyways, the way I see it, only BM is important (ie, can cause town to win, which is, after all, what I care about at this point). Korlash has no viable options, town or scum, than throwing food at me.
then what motive do you think he has for stalling?
Good question. Not a clue, here -- presumably, he's trying to obscure the question of him being town vs scum -- or if town, is seeing a "no win" situation and hoping for a way out.
BM wrote: Ok, thanks for the content. I've made my decision.

Will throw my food in a bit, unless Korlash has anything else to say.
Cool. I look foward to seeing how it turns out.
Did I say too much?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Korlash »

Mneme wrote:Anyways, the way I see it, only BM is important (ie, can cause town to win, which is, after all, what I care about at this point). Korlash has no viable options, town or scum, than throwing food at me.
I've got plenty of options. Not all of them good... but they are still there.

BM wrote:If i had anything to prove, i'd probably point out the BS logic in this. As i dont, i wont bother.
I was going to until I read this... lol...

BM wrote:Will throw my food in a bit, unless Korlash has anything else to say.
Nope... I've been sitting here playing with a paper football for 15 min... thought that would give you a clue but eh... thats probably why your in special class right? :P

BM wrote:Good question. Not a clue, here -- presumably, he's trying to obscure the question of him being town vs scum -- or if town, is seeing a "no win" situation and hoping for a way out.
Actually thats pretty close to it... ><'

Eats ketchup packet

Needs salt... and fries...

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Gorrad »

Two things

One: Win Condition and Allignment are not synonymous

Two: You forgot your 'PR' in that last post, Mneme
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
The Cake
The Cake
Townie
The Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:05 am

Post by The Cake »

HATE...frikkin'...ALTS!!!!!!!!!
A Lie
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Korlash »

Then... why... USE... THEM?!?!?!!?

>.>

FoS: Alts

FOr always being there but caliming to be another! Then, when you leave the room, they eat your cheetoes and read yoru magazines... getting orange sticky alt fingerprints on them... ewww....

<.<

*cough* what?

The Cake
The Cake
Townie
The Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:30 am

Post by The Cake »

DGB insisted that all incarnations of myself in this game be alts so that the first post wouldn't get too confusing.
A Lie
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Korlash »

Well if DGB said it it must be in someway the begining of an extremely funny joke that will make me laugh for a good 30-35 min until I cringe in pain from the awesomeness!

Sadly I don't get it... Have we got to the punch line yet?

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by mneme »

Gorrad/Cake wrote:One: Win Condition and Allignment are not synonymous
Actually, they are.
Gorrad/Cake wrote: Two: You forgot your 'PR' in that last post, Mneme
Oh? Nipponese is not a Japanese word this week?

baka.
Did I say too much?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Korlash »

Mneme wrote:Oh? Nipponese is not a Japanese word this week?
What does it mean? I never learned it in school...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Korlash »

Some online thingy wrote:Noun 1. Nipponese: Nipponese - a native or inhabitant of Japan
So would the word "Mexican" cover a mexiacn PR? Or the term "English" cover some british PR? Also wouln't all names (john, susy, ear guy) cover the prs? I mean Jason in Japanesse is... *gasp* jaason! and I bet you could get away without the extra a!

Also I think you filled your quota of the word baka today... try yogenkidesu! Or swatekudasai! Oh oh say gokiburi! ^^

The Cake
The Cake
Townie
The Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by The Cake »

mneme wrote:
Gorrad/Cake wrote:One: Win Condition and Allignment are not synonymous
Actually, they are.
Incorrect. Allow me to show you the difference,

Example Aa: You are _______(Townie)- ALLIGNMENT
Example Ab: You win when all nontown are dead- WIN CONDITION

Example Ba: You are _______(Mafia)- ALLIGNMENT
Example Bb: You win when you hold majority over the town- WIN CONDITION

Now, say Sir T didn't have a win condition, as he stated. That by no means means that he didn't have an allignment. It just means that it wasn't specified in his PM how he would win. They are often seperate parts of the PM, and you could have one without the other.
A Lie
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Korlash,
poor thing. You can go home now. Geez. Are the rest of you savages? You've thrown over half your lunch content over
Boopsie McClure,
our second-best cheerleader,
gossipping mason

It looks like the school has lost yet another
student.

Alright kiddies, see you tomorrow, April 10, 9 AM EST.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:11 am

We have got A WINNER!!!

A most unexpected one at that.

This morning,
mneme, aka Akira Hiroshige (exchange student from Tokyo)
, was found taking a bubble bath in a soup cauldron, and quite confused from a nasty concussion to the back of the head. She was sent home.

The last student sent home, we had to fire the remaining cafeteria staff.
The Cake, aka Paul Ratatouille
, Cafeteria Chef had to be given the pink slip, and he's now chopping vegetables on the unemployment line.

At last,
BattleMage, aka Gertrude Pulitzer, the librarian
, has cleared the school of yucky humans. She now sits contentedly in her supernaturally quiet library, eating her lunch, alone with her beloved books, none of them in danger of being overdue. Sure, some of the book covers are a little bloody from the bashing of students over the head, but they were just popular comic books, so no serious damage here. Quite odd that she would display them on the New Arrivals rack, but then, deep in her sour, twisted, lonely heart, she probably considers them to be trophies of sorts.

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:23 am

That also means I don't have to mop messes off the floor, hurray! Gertrude doesn't leave crumbs behind when she eats her sandwich.

Night choices:

Night 1

BM Kills Skruffs and erg0 (extra kill due to 3 BBN)(roleblocked by Jordan)
Erg0 investigates BM (not guilty)(protected by Aimee, but ineffective)
Tarhalindur investigates BM - gets innocent.
Nightfall investigates Tarhalinder - gets innocent.
Lowell (soup scum) offs JDodge
Tss protects Battle Mage (TSS only protects against Official scum)(killed by Official Mafia)
ckillor roleblocks Yamahako (no effect)
VitaminR investigates JDodge (guilty - but no result given since JDodge is dead)
Aimee protects Erg0 (not effective, Aimee can only protect against soup scum)
Jordan kills tss
Jordan roleblocks BM
PWS: Skruffs

Night 2

Nightfall investigates BM: innocent
The Fonz investigates Nightfall: innocent - the Fonz is dead
vollkan protects Tar against soup scum - protection effective
BM kills The Fonz- the Fonz is dead
BM kills Nightfall - Nightfall is dead
ABR to the Fonz:Fonz must say: "Albert is my role model, and this post is in accordance to my comprehension of his example." at the end of every post for Day 3 only.He may not reference Albert B. Rampage in any other way than "my Lord Rampage" for Day 3 only. - The Fonz is dead.
Egr0 investigates Gorrad: innocent. - Erg0 killed by Admin
Tar investigates Skruffs: innocent.
ckillor roleblocks The Fonz, kills Tarhalindur
Korlash investigates BM: innocent
Flameaxe (Admin) kills Erg0
Jordan roleblocks The Fonz
Tarhalindur killed by Soup scum - Tarhalindur survives

Night 3

BM kills Gorrad
Tarhalindur investigates Yamahako
Jordan kills Vollkan and roleblocks Gorrad
vollkan protects Tarhalindur against Soup Scum
Korlash investigates Skruffs

Night 4

Tar investigates Gorgon: innocent
Korlash investigates Gorgon: innocent
BM kills Skruffs
Gorgon kills cicero
Flameaxe kills ghulof

Night 5

Tar investigates Gorgon: innocent
Korlash investigates Gorgon: innocent
BM kills Skruffs
Gorgon kills cicero
Flameaxe kills ghulof

Night 6

Gorgon kills Blackberry (I might me missing something here in my spreadsheet)

Night 7

BM kills Holy
Gorgon kills BM (fails)
Korlahs investigates Holy (innocent)
Holy kills The Hermit

Night 8

BM and Korlash kill mneme

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:26 am

Post by Korlash »

;_; How does an evil librarian come up innocent?

*cries*

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:29 am

Special Mechanics:

Bad Behavior Notes:

Accumulation of 3 BBN gives: if player is SK, one extra kill; accumulation of 9 BBM per scum team gives one extra kill, accumulation of 6 BBM if player is town, player is recruited and offered to pick a scum team.

Two "death millers" - Blackberry and hasdagas.

The gossipping masons were all naive.

One cop could find soup scum, the other admin scum, but none could pick up the SK. There was no mention of investigation immunity for the SK.

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Gorrad »

Man, three shots to win and I still lost. But didn't I say BM-scum from the start? Can we see Role PMs please?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:16 am

I'll post the roles later today.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Korlash »

There shoulda been a "bully" role...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”