The Resistance #1: 7p (GAME OVER)

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:02 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

On the topic of nancy, why is she a wolf with Ausuka? Can you explain that association to me because I have a hard time seeing it with a push like .

I can explain tw, its just I didn’t at the time because the only person who was around at the time was tw and I really don’t feel like talking to wolves.
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:04 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

Like I can explain tw all day but that won’t help you sort nancy and getting you to see that nancy is a wolf first is probably the most important step.
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:06 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

Like I’ve been keeping a lot of my cards to myself because I wasn’t ready to play them and I needed the result of this mission to come up with a solve.
Now that I have the result, I have the solve, and its just a matter of making people see it.

While you’re at it, can you tell me what your nancy concerns are?
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:16 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

In post 426, ENAC EIDDE wrote:Like I can explain tw all day but that won’t help you sort nancy and getting you to see that nancy isn’t a wolf but camn is in fact a wolf first is probably the most important step.
edit sry
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

wait am I dumb
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

lol I was about to write this big post about the scumslip and then I realised I was reading eddisae's post wrong. they're probably still scum though.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Pine »

By my math, we need a full gamesolve now. We can technically afford to send a scum today, but then we're faced with the same dilemma tomorrow with no safety net. We're out of sorting opportunities because we squandered the D3 chance. If we send two scum we fail now. If we send one scum we fail tomorrow when we send the same group, because one scum does nothing N4 in order to pull the trigger N5.

We squandered D3 because there was a concerted effort to make it a non-sorting day. If we'd chosen right, we'd have had a point and three locktown, we'd not be in this position, and we'd have at least one more probscum.

So everything has to be on the table, including my prior reads. I'm concerned that, prior reads set aside, Enac is CRAZY wolfish right now. The bizarre confidence, the refusal to explain the flip on tw, and their push for a non-sorting team D3 makes me think I was wrong to be trusting them.

Am I alone here?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:15 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:15 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

Kay
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:20 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

In post 424, Pine wrote:Keychain still sorted as scum to me, tw sorted as Town, and there's no resolution to my camn/nancy concern.

And, quite frankly, your flip on tw without stated reasoning, plus your overbearing confidence about your "solve," makes me really worried about my TR on you.

In other words, the same things I've been saying.
what flip?

if you have a case for why worst is town over key, sure. I already said I'm unsure. that's the only questionable part of the game.

-ed
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:22 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

In post 430, Ausuka wrote:lol I was about to write this big post about the scumslip and then I realised I was reading eddisae's post wrong. they're probably still scum though.
In post 371, Ausuka wrote:Well, I think camn is somewhat towny (especially if my Pine read is correct), and I believe eddisae is town. Pine and the worst are my scumreads as of now which leaves you and nancy. The support for the group, and the way worst has treated it, makes me believe you're more likely town than nancy right now.
thanks though sir.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

townies change their minds, and I'm not a sir.
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:25 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

In post 431, Pine wrote:By my math, we need a full gamesolve now. We can technically afford to send a scum today, but then we're faced with the same dilemma tomorrow with no safety net. We're out of sorting opportunities because we squandered the D3 chance. If we send two scum we fail now. If we send one scum we fail tomorrow when we send the same group, because one scum does nothing N4 in order to pull the trigger N5.

We squandered D3 because there was a concerted effort to make it a non-sorting day. If we'd chosen right, we'd have had a point and three locktown, we'd not be in this position, and we'd have at least one more probscum.

So everything has to be on the table, including my prior reads. I'm concerned that, prior reads set aside, Enac is CRAZY wolfish right now. The bizarre confidence, the refusal to explain the flip on tw, and their push for a non-sorting team D3 makes me think I was wrong to be trusting them.

Am I alone here?
we do need a scum lynch. do you remember yesterday how er were insisting on this team? it was the same one they wanted but us instead of key. we wanted it because it's the solve. we know camn snd you contains 1 scum, and we townread nancy. camn and ausuka's attitude today makes it apparent we were correct. this was the info lynch, and it succeeded. ali tapped out because e lost motivation to talk to you after the above, its ridiculous youd wolfread us rn. there was no flip on tw? and how on earth does keychain over us sort d2? like these are ridiculous my friend I really think you need to take a step back and think :/
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:26 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

In post 436, Ausuka wrote:townies change their minds, and I'm not a sir.
sir doesn't refer to Male in that context.

what changed your mind?I'll humor you
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 438, ENAC EIDDE wrote:
what changed your mind?I'll humor you[/quote]
The way you came into the day insisting I'm scum with camn. I don't see why there being scum in {nancy, camn} makes Pine town and I don't see why you keep pushing that I'm "mech" scum for n2 when that's obviously untrue. You came into d2 doing the same thing, assigning the blame to me. Duckling is also scummy for the way he opened d2 but I'll get to that later I guess.

Also, if you're town we probably lose anyway, so.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 438, ENAC EIDDE wrote:
what changed your mind?I'll humor you
The way you came into the day insisting I'm scum with camn. I don't see why there being scum in {nancy, camn} makes Pine town and I don't see why you keep pushing that I'm "mech" scum for n2 when that's obviously untrue. You came into d2 doing the same thing, assigning the blame to me. Duckling is also scummy for the way he opened d2 but I'll get to that later I guess.

Also, if you're town we probably lose anyway, so.
ENAC EIDDE
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
ENAC EIDDE
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 am

Post by ENAC EIDDE »

Nancy is a townread. therefore, camns scuk. therefore, pines town. therefore, your scum. these are all things I said before today so that's bullshit. goodtrytm
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

No it isn't. I don't see where you townread nancy before today, and your townread on nancy was based on me being scum in the first place, and ~nancy can't bus because m e t a~ so nancy is town. So basically your reasoning from me being scum relies on me being scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Ausuka »

OK, so, I'm going to reread the game. There is at least 1 scum in {eddisae, pine} and {eddisae, camn, nancy} although that isn't really all that helpful.
I'm going to ignore the d1 votes as AI for the most part rn, because scum chose not to sab anyway, so my earlier thoughts on Pine were probably off. I think what we see d2 is probably gonna be more important.
rereading Camn's entrance doesn't read as scummy to me.
camn probably isn't scum with eddisae.
from duckling is scummy.
from pine is meh, with how he rules out eddisae as scum. definitely 1 max scum in {pine, nancy} though.
from keychain is kinda townish.
from tw is kinda towny too... although maybe I shouldn't be handing out towncred for this :lol:
is coming to the conclusion pine is town way too quickly. It's convenient and I get the feeling scum, including Eddisae, have been trying to pin n2 on me the whole time, even though there's no good reason why it couldn't have been somebody else.
from tw legitimately makes me want to dayvig him to Mars. makes me want to extend that to Neptune.
is kinda ew but I think I should just stop trying to sort eddisae. They're scum, period.
no idea how tw got that I'm playing to a scum meta from . also I don't even know what methods he's using for these mysterious metareads he keeps coming up with.
- I've already mentioned this but the way Pine insists that if there's a sab in {Pine, eddisae, keychain} it has to be Keychain is really scummy to me and makes me think Pine!scum, Keychain!town.
makes me think camn is a townie. I think scum are trying to frame me, and I don't think scum!camn sticks her neck out against that.
- same tbh. Also, 1 scum max in {pine, duckling} if I haven't already said this.
- I'm unsure why town!duck is this certain on his read on me?
- team is not pine/enac/tw I guess? which makes me think Pine is a townie. rn I'm leaning towards {Ausuka, camn, pine} as three of the townies. Enac is obviously scum in this case, and I'm leaning towards duck being scum too, which means final townie is between {nancy, keychain}
-
quack

- what
- meh
- I still have no idea why duckling keeps tunneling on me this game for basically 0 reasons.
- eddisae forcing through a misnom, zzz

that's up to d4 which has basically just been eddisae saying I'm mechanically confirmed scum somehow, so yeah. I'll try and make sense of this tomorrow. This game is hard.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:07 am

Post by camn »

Ausuka...we are almost on the same page.
Lemme reconsider this world with Pine as a townie.

Ug I can't.
He's scummy af.
Even here in 431 he is laying out his scumtragy.

Maybe we're wrong about theworst?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:20 am

Post by the worst »

While fully respecting camn could be scum she's also the second or maybe third person to see common sense....at this point all I can do is vote with people who realise I'm town
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 445, the worst wrote:While fully respecting camn could be scum she's also the second or maybe third person to see common sense....at this point all I can do is vote with people who realise I'm town
Well fuck, now I've got to reconsider everything.

That's like, the scummiest thing I've seen all week.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by the worst »

Piney
One day I am sure you'll read me correctly but I fear today may not be that day

I don't have much regard for what I consider to look towny/scummy, I'd rather win. If you're town I need you here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Pine »

Yeah, but the fact that you're more concerned with voting with people who TR you rather than voting your own Townreads is HYPERscummy.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by nancy »

yeah i don't think aslan hydra is mafia.

a) apart from maybe pine, i don't think anyone has been solving as consistently as they have without making a big show of it

b) their hydra interactions feel real and i don't think they care about faking them on that level this game

c) i don't think scum aslan stops scumreading me right after i say that i think e wouldn't scumread me as mafia

d) they don't make sense in my worlds, mostly i don't think they're ever with pine
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

Return to “Frogstar World B”