jerubbaal
jerubbaal
Goon
jerubbaal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:06 am

Post by jerubbaal »

He's lazy dead scum. We need to do this, tomorrow's the deadline.
<><
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:34 am

Post by gorckat »

Y's change of stance on Sammich/Niv bothers me. He says he had thought Sammich was a cop, but if he did, he was basically asking him to claim it back here:
Y wrote:@ Sammich: I still want to know how do you know Mafiaplayer's real role.
I have a theory about that claim, but I want you to answer first.
The way he went about it doesn't jive with how he claims he was handling it (bold mine):
Y wrote:Night start, vouching for a townie, claiming as some one who's not really vanilla. Most things that go against him, would fit perfectly if he was a cop. Since I noticed he isn't a good player, I figured out that he might have slipped when he vouched for MP (After investigating him N0). I also pointed out several times that I have a theory about him,
but I didn't want to help him if he's not the real cop, and I didn't want scum to know he might be the cop
(Or even worse, get the real cop to counter-claim).
What could Sammich have said to make Y think he was a cop without outing himself as one? Any kind of hint that he had a pre-game night action would make him a target.

unvote
vote: Y
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:59 am

Post by ooba »

I do not like this late bandwagon on Y - I'd really like one of you guys to hammer Niv .
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Mizzy »

ooba wrote:I do not like this late bandwagon on Y - I'd really like one of you guys to hammer Niv .
That was scummy as hell and if Near hadn't vouched for your scummy ass I'd be on you in an instant. You do not get your way just because you "don't like this late Y bandwagon."

I am not going to hammer Niv, ESPECIALLY after his little "Imma self-hammer" stunt.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Y »

gorckat, you quoted post 83. That's before I thought he might be a cop (When I was still attacking him). I thought about the cop thing while writing 104 (You can see the change of attitude towards him).

The seccond quote refers to the posts following that, especially 312.
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Ripley »

Y wrote:gorckat, you quoted post 83. That's before I thought he might be a cop (When I was still attacking him).
So what was the "theory about that claim" you refer to in Post 83, if you hadn't at that time thought of the cop theory?
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Incognito »

Ripley wrote:and I find it tough to believe that anyone would put quite so much work into
pretending
to scum hunt, especially at a time when (as we now know) he had been trying to deal with RL issues at the same time.
A quick look at Reyo's posting history would reveal otherwise though. Since his departure from this game, he's been plenty active on site which actually makes me wonder a little more about these RL issues that he was dealing with.
Ripley wrote:And that was before Near came up with an innocent result on him.
Also, I think you're overlooking the fact that if Near
is
actually telling the truth about being a Gunsmith, his results don't always have to be 100% valid. The mod could have easily thrown in some investigation-immune Godfather or something along those lines to throw things off a little.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Incognito »

Although, having said that last little bit, I just remembered that a Godfather died very early in the game as an NPC. I wonder if that correlates in any way with the set-up we have in this game.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Mizzy »

Incognito wrote:Also, I think you're overlooking the fact that if Near
is
actually telling the truth about being a Gunsmith, his results don't always have to be 100% valid. The mod could have easily thrown in some investigation-immune Godfather or something along those lines to throw things off a little.
I'd like to add that there is always the sanity flag for investigative roles...
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Incognito »

Mizzy wrote:
is
In a mini game? I highly doubt that.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Y »

Ripley wrote:So what was the "theory about that claim" you refer to in Post 83, if you hadn't at that time thought of the cop theory?
Sammich is scum vouching for MP. MP gets lynched as town and Sammich gets townie-points.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Mizzy »

Incognito wrote:
Mizzy wrote:
is
In a mini game? I highly doubt that.
Mmm, good point, but you never know. Just something to keep in mind.

Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:27 am

Post by Y »

He (Sammich) then failed to really answer my question, and when I was going to attack him harder (104), I wrote the sentence "You wouldn't know any one's alignments, unless you're masons (Which you claimed not to be), scum-partners, or you're a cop". At that point I decided that it is an actual possibility and rewrote the whole post. If you'll look at it now, you can see that 104 has a big change and a sudden change in my opinions.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Near »

Mizzy, Y has been dedicating most of his posts to defend Sammich/Niv this game. As you have seen, even when I claimed gunsmith, his support for Sammich/Niv was unwavering, almost to the point of unreasonableness. Y even said that he thought Sammich was a cop? Makes little sense.

So, I also suspect Y as very scummy. But because 1) Y was so hard to on defending Sammich 2) gorckat (another person who I find scummy at this point) easily jumped from my bandwagon to Y's => We should vote Sammich rather than Y.

I think Sammich may be some kind of power mafia role.
Show
Guys!! If RBD isn't scum, I'll video-record me eating my shoe and post it here!

Like, for REAL

Actually, I will hammer my cock.
That should be more fun.
I'll HAMMER my COCK and POST IT HERE.

RBD IS SCUM.
Lynch him and uncover the truth about RachMarie.

I'LL HAMMER MY COCK, MY BALLS, MY EVERYTHING.
RBD SCUM. ALL IN!!!!!!
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Y »

Near wrote:Mizzy, Y has been dedicating most of his posts to defend Sammich/Niv this game. As you have seen, even when I claimed gunsmith, his support for Sammich/Niv was unwavering, almost to the point of unreasonableness. Y even said that he thought Sammich was a cop? Makes little sense.
I dedicated most of my posts attacking you, not defending Sammich. You were attacking him, but that's not the reason for me to think you're scum (It's the way you attacked, not the who).

You prove, again, that you will say things the way they suit your plans, no matter what the person you're referring to actually said. You can lynch Niv if you want, I think his lynch could be very valuable whether town or scum, but I think we should get you killed ASAP no matter what Niv's alignment is.

I really don't think I'll be able to post again before deadline, so
Mod:
If it is possible, I'd like to vote for Niv if the deadline strikes and no lynch has been accomplished.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Near »

Y wrote:
Near wrote:Mizzy, Y has been dedicating most of his posts to defend Sammich/Niv this game. As you have seen, even when I claimed gunsmith, his support for Sammich/Niv was unwavering, almost to the point of unreasonableness. Y even said that he thought Sammich was a cop? Makes little sense.
I dedicated most of my posts attacking you, not defending Sammich. You were attacking him, but that's not the reason for me to think you're scum (It's the way you attacked, not the who).

You prove, again, that you will say things the way they suit your plans, no matter what the person you're referring to actually said. You can lynch Niv if you want, I think his lynch could be very valuable whether town or scum, but I think we should get you killed ASAP no matter what Niv's alignment is.

I really don't think I'll be able to post again before deadline, so
Mod:
If it is possible, I'd like to vote for Niv if the deadline strikes and no lynch has been accomplished.
I am a gunsmith. I'm untouchable.

Now die. With your scum partner Niv.

GG.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Mizzy »

Near, why are you addressing me, specifically?

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Incognito »

I have to agree with Y on this one. Near, could you point to specific posts where Y has defended Sammich/Niv? I just filtered all of Y's posts, and I couldn't find any posts with out and out defenses of Sammich
or
Near.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Incognito »

EBWOFP: That should be Sammich
or
Niv. Not Near.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Near »

Mizzy wrote:Near, why are you addressing me, specifically?
Currently there are three people voting for Y.

Mizzy, Lowell, and Gorckat.

I think Gorckat was scummy.

I forgot about Lowell.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Y »

Near wrote:I am a gunsmith. I'm untouchable.
Why would you say that? Maybe because you think your claim just got you off the hook? Guess what - The town may believe you for now, but you're scum, and you'll die eventually.
Near wrote:Now die. With your scum partner Niv.
You want me to die? Vote for me. I want you to die and that's what I'm doing.
Or is it easier to just say something than doing it?

You attacked Sammich for being the easiest target. Why don't you really attack me? You think you're not good enough to actually confront me directly?
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Near »

Incognito wrote:I have to agree with Y on this one. Near, could you point to specific posts where Y has defended Sammich/Niv? I just filtered all of Y's posts, and I couldn't find any posts with out and out defenses of Sammich
or
Niv.
Post 251
Y wrote: What I'm saying is that Sammich said "Fine it was a joke vote" meaning "Fine, it was a random vote". I believe so because he referred to all the other random votes as joke votes too.
Y defending Sammich against my accusation toward Sammich

Y wrote:Since you believe it's so important, could you please tell me what advantage will he gain that merits such a procedure just to self vote? What gives him more advantage this way than if he would have just said that he votes himself, without the dice?
Again, speaking for Sammich for Sammich's defense.

Post 264
Y wrote:No, I wouldn't. It's something so irrelevant, and I believe that doing the actual roll would be much easier than inventing the whole story.

Accusing him for making that up is stupid if you ask me.
This is indirect. Defending Sammich by saying my argument sucks.

I've only searched through 3 pages. Anyway, overall, Y was very pro-Sammich in my recollection.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Near »

Y wrote:
Near wrote:I am a gunsmith. I'm untouchable.
Why would you say that? Maybe because you think your claim just got you off the hook? Guess what - The town may believe you for now, but you're scum, and you'll die eventually.
Near wrote:Now die. With your scum partner Niv.
You want me to die? Vote for me. I want you to die and that's what I'm doing.
Or is it easier to just say something than doing it?

You attacked Sammich for being the easiest target. Why don't you really attack me? You think you're not good enough to actually confront me directly?
OK Now I am perplexed....... I'm confused.
Do you really think I'm a scum??

Either you are a scum yourself and maintaining a very unreasonable case
OR you are a power role and there is a defect in your role. It almost sounds like you checked me out last night, and got "scum", in which case your role must have a defect.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Mizzy »

Near should not in any way be our lynch for today and I honestly feel like anyone who is still voting for him is wasting their vote and the town's time. You do not just go and lynch a claimed power role with no counter just because you would bet the farm he's scum...if you're wrong then you do the town harm. And you have NO WAY to prove that you are not wrong.

I know from having read Near's other games that he acts that way as town and he's gotten himself nearly-lynched as town that way before...he doesn't learn from his mistakes. That lends more proof, for myself, that his claim is probably valid.

At this point, I'd almost rather Niv DID self-destruct just so this talk of wanting a non-countered power role claimer to die would stop. If we're going to mislynch, then a vanilla role is better than a power role.

destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by destructor »

.::] Vote Count [::.

Near (3)
- Y, Imat, Niv
Niv (5)
- Near, jerrubaal, Ripley, ooba, Incognito
Y (3)
- Lowell, Mizzy, gorckat

Not Voting (0) - No one

Six
votes makes a lynch.

Deadline hits in 40 minutes.

Y wrote:
Mod:
I can't do that. Votes need to be posted in thread yourself.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”