Mafia 78: Meta Breaking Mafia 1 - Game over!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Elias_the_thief wrote: Um...so are you telling me that pushing a completely baseless wagon on Adel even when it has completely died down IS in the towns best interests?
Each player going after who he thinks is scum is in the town's best interest.
Elias_the_thief wrote: Are you telling me that suggesting we abandon the game is in the town's best interests?
No effect whatsoever:roll:
Elias_the_thief wrote: Are you telling me that lying and using shotty logic to push the aforementioned baseless wagon is in the towns best interest?

No effect whatsoever
Elias_the_thief wrote: Especially when calling for the Adel lynch derailed what little activity we had and distracted from the wagons at hand?

Lack of activity is exactly why I wanted the game to be abandoned.
Elias_the_thief wrote: Asking for a claim seems like a VERY small offense when compared to what ABR has exhibited. Not to mention I'd support a policy lynch on ABR for repetitively lynching Adel baselessly in games without regard to alignment or win condition. Coolbot asked

B.S. and misinformation. I join a game to win, period.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Um...youre accusing me of BS and misinformation? I asked questions of a player, I expected HIM to answer him.

However, your answers were complete bullshit, ill give you that much.

First response: when you are ignoring other possiblities to seek a lynch that is almost certainly not going to happen this day, then it is NOT in the towns best interests. It would be better to save your thoughts for the next day and move on to getting reads on other players.

Second response: I guess youre right here, its not exactly a tell. But it IS retarded, and if you are town, then making a statement like that makes you a terrible player. A good player would post analysis and a decent case with actual arguments, so that activity could be stirred up. Suggesting we abandon the game is just dumb, and lazy play.

Response #3: How is using shotty logic, bad metas and lying to advance a baseless wagon "no effect"? Are you retarded? It pretty clearly shows that you arent looking for scum, youre just trying to get a lynch on a player by any means necessary, not necessarily caring how you do it. Definately a major tell. Adel has crushed every argument youve brought against her.

Response #4: Ok...so derailing what little we had is helpful/not a tell how? Derailing our only active wagons is definately scummy play (attempting to stop protown discussion, made even more scummy if the people being wagonned come up as scum, but thats for later times).

Response #5: Thats cool. that explains why youve somehoe managed to lead baseless wagons on Adel, leading to her repepitive town lynches, and that explains why you seem to think that you can use meta as an excuse to lead the wagon? Its obvious that you have SUCH a great read. How can you bring up meta in good faith unless youre just trying to lynch her regardless of alignment?
I play the games rul gud.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:06 pm

Other possibility: Coolbot. Surye is definitely playing normally. I seen this guy get bandwagonned over his habits of playing. Not going to let it happen again.

When will you finally open those eyes of yours ? :p

Adel is obvobv scum, bro. You don't need to believe me now, anyway. You will see soon enough...
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:14 pm

I like Adel. I'd like to win with her, and share the cake, the glory. I fantasize about parading around town with her on my shoulders after a good win. But...she ain't part of the uninformed majority. Not this game. I'm trying to lynch Adel because she's a scummzorrrzzzz. in my humble opinion, that is ;)
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by Guardian »

Vote Count #16

CoolBot[7] (pickemgenius, Machiavellian-Mafia, shaft.ed, Albert, Surye, the silent speaker, Kison)
Albert[4] (camisade, Adel, CoolBot, Elias_the_thief)
farside22[2] (Tarhalindur, Ectomancer)
Adel[1] (farside22)

Not Voting[1]: (Rosso Carne)
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:07 pm

You know, ignoring the portions of my last part that explain why youre scum will not make them go away. You've still provided no strong reason for Adel being scum, and continue to push her wagon baselessly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:13 pm

I'm voting her because of her wishy washy voting, going strongly for me, getting off when its bad, coming back on when its opportune. I'm voting her for variances in her playstyle between scum and town. I pick up on her emotional flareups and I distinguish real versus fake. She's using arguments only unknowledgeable players would take for face value. Scummy as heck.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by CoolBot »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scummy as heck.
Like hell. Adel is acting exactly like someone frustrated with being the target of some relentless crusade. Nothing you said indicates scum. Wishy washy voting? Everyone does that. Going strongly for you? Perfectly reasonable taking your actions into account. Switching from you and back again? Reasonable at the time. You have nothing on Adel.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Last time she was scum I nailed her and her team. One of the time before that she was a doctor and got lynched by the majority because she "unclaimed" doctor after hammering a townie and posting some scummy shit. There is no "crusade". All in your head buddy.

Ya'll just wasting time. If someone who thinks Adel is scummy requests I claim, I have no qualms against that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Coolbot, now answer this: would you rather die than vote for Adel ? (y/n)
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by CoolBot »

I'm a townie. I'm expendable. Adel may not be.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm voting her because of her wishy washy voting,
Um...it was day 1 dude. Thats what you do. She hasnt changed her vote since she became serious, except to unvote and revote you.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:going strongly for me, getting off when its bad, coming back on when its opportune.
You were voting her originally long before this. Even so, she was only off briefly...how does it benefit scum to stay off a wagon for about 2 posts, exactly, only to jump back on?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm voting her for variances in her playstyle between scum and town. I pick up on her emotional flareups and I distinguish real versus fake.
Um...thats why you've lynched her four times as town? I highly doubt you have a grasp on her playstyle.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:She's using arguments only unknowledgeable players would take for face value. Scummy as heck.
Which arguments are these?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Last time she was scum I nailed her and her team.

Once in the last 5 games? How can you possibly like those odds?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:One of the time before that she was a doctor and got lynched by the majority because she "unclaimed" doctor after hammering a townie and posting some scummy shit.

Well first, its in Adel's head. Second, that doesnt explain the other three times. 1 out of 4 times there was an excuse, so all 4 examples are out of the picture now?
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:13 pm

*if in anyones head that is.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 pm

I think I've drawn enough attention on Adel so she cannot survive until endgame.

I let go of her. Now we can move on from defending Adel (yuck) to finding scum.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:25 pm

yeah....or...we could lynch you for being scummy as shit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Mark my words that she is scum though. When the Adel defenders start thinning, the time will be ripe for a town victory.

Unvote Coolbot

I got a town read on both Coolbot and Elias, sadly. Its all good. I'll try to gain more credibility before relying on my killer instincts next time. Hopefully Elias and Coolbot will be replaced, dead or will change their minds during this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Elias_the_thief wrote:yeah....or...we could lynch you for being scummy as shit.
You will first need a majority for that, kid.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:yeah....or...we could lynch you for being scummy as shit.
You will first need a majority for that, kid.
says who >.<
i r dayvig
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

The most recent exchanges gave me town vibes from both ABR and Elias. On the other hand CoolBot is overwhelmingly on top with his defeatist "I'm expendable" comment.
The end justifies the means.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:20 am

Post by shaft.ed »

I'm personally not getting a good read on either Adel or ABR. Elias matches what little I've seen of him as town. And I still like my Coolbot vote.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:33 pm

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:The most recent exchanges gave me town vibes from both ABR and Elias. On the other hand CoolBot is overwhelmingly on top with his defeatist "I'm expendable" comment.
what about that exchange possibly gave you a town feel about ABR...the part where he admitted that he was bullshitting that entire case, or the bullshitted case itself?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Adel »

shaft.ed wrote:I'm personally not getting a good read on either Adel or ABR. Elias matches what little I've seen of him as town. And I still like my Coolbot vote.
after modding me in House, do you think that he could honestly consider me unvoting him for a mater of hours to be both "wishy washy" and a scumtell?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Adel wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:I'm personally not getting a good read on either Adel or ABR. Elias matches what little I've seen of him as town. And I still like my Coolbot vote.
after modding me in House, do you think that he could honestly consider me unvoting him for a mater of hours to be both "wishy washy" and a scumtell?
I didn't Mod you in house, I was scum. I've already stated your unvote did not sit well with me. I don't consider it wishy washy, but I think you would be more likely to stick to your guns if you really felt your case to be genuine. It seemed to me as though you may have OMGUS'd Albert and then, realizing it, tried to backpedal.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

@Elias:
ABR just seems genuine in his efforts, even though it is somewhat twisted and may very well be wrong. And this is a significant improvement over his play earlier in the day where he had displayed no interest at all.
The end justifies the means.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:The most recent exchanges gave me town vibes from both ABR and Elias. On the other hand CoolBot is overwhelmingly on top with his defeatist "I'm expendable" comment.
I disagree.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”